PDA

View Full Version : This might be the funniest thread on Avalon!

Newlyn
10th March 2011, 22:53
Or maybe I am just very tired right now..

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?15984-Important-Update-on-Atticus

I find every post in this thread so extremely funny! I just layed back on my chair crying of laughter xD

I don't really know why though, but I think that it is because everyone (almost) take them selves and their oppinions so extremely serious. And as we all know, when someone take him self very serious, it gets funny (if you share my kind of humour).

And the fact that the thread is just an anouncment and nothing more, and soon everyone is going on bla bla bla... Then one guy is suddenly posting "PEOPLE!!!! HEAR ME!" and "The time of change is upon us." like a lovely old style prophet :)

And that crazy picture of a horse.. HAHA xD It's just to much!!

This is just my way of react when things are getting a bit stupid.. I really don't mean to offend anyone, please just take it as it is. This is not really enough to make a new thread of, but I could not resist, so please forgive me :) But maybe we can discuss how things can get so silly, and how we sometimes are fighting over trivia, when we just should laugh :)

That is after all the best way to get rid of bad energy.

Love for everyone! :)

(edit: I'm not saying that anyones oppinion is wrong or stupid, just that it sometimes gets a bit... stupid, and funny. The mods just should not HAVE to close that kind of threads!)

3optic
10th March 2011, 23:07
I liked the dead Atticus bird.

My vote for funniest thread:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?12976-Help-needed-designing-my-ascension-outfit

Newlyn
10th March 2011, 23:10
YES that is GREAT! Let's make this into a Funnniest thread on Avalon - thread :)

3optic
10th March 2011, 23:25
Also:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?14546-Humor&highlight=humor

firstlook
10th March 2011, 23:25
YES that is GREAT! Let's make this into a Funnniest thread on Avalon - thread :)

not possible when its the subject of others choices. Not trying to ruin the release of your concerns, just stating this is what continues the separate feelings between people who dont agree.

In the end all you can do is focus on what you dont find stupid and funny from others opinions.

Peace :)

Newlyn
10th March 2011, 23:29

not possible when its the subject of others choices. Not trying to ruin the release of your concerns, just stating this is what continues the separate feelings between people who dont agree.

In the end all you can do is focus on what you dont find stupid and funny from others opinions.

Yea I get your point, but some things you should not take to serious! Like this for example!

As I said in my opening post: Opinions=Not funny nor stupid. Situations=.. Might be. Right? :)

and Love!

Teakai
11th March 2011, 00:04
I'm going to read it. I could use a good laugh.

Back.
It was funny in places - but, reading through it I did get the idea from some posts that it 's OK with some people to mess with their minds - just so long as you're polite about it.

And if you do object - then please keep it to yourself.

Which is more sad than funny.

firstlook
11th March 2011, 00:08
Opinions=Not funny nor stupid. Situations=.. Might be. Right? :)

Same difference.....Right? ;)

Like I said though, I'm not rying to downplay your concerns. Just pointing out the contradiction in the premise that causes further separation of two differing opinions.

Newlyn
11th March 2011, 10:13
I'm going to read it. I could use a good laugh.

Back.
It was funny in places - but, reading through it I did get the idea from some posts that it 's OK with some people to mess with their minds - just so long as you're polite about it.

And if you do object - then please keep it to yourself.

Which is more sad than funny.

That is true, and I rather laugh then cry at these things.

And PEOPLE!! Watch this video! And remember how it is! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1RQmnSJoRg

Enjoy!

Gajanana
11th March 2011, 10:53
Just been thru the ascension thread, still having trouble typing and my glasses are steamed up - well funny!!

HURRITT ENYETO
11th March 2011, 11:09
Your right that is funny :)
But what i really want to know is WHERE CAN I GET MY HANDS ON ATTICUS CATALOUGUE !!!
I already have his complete Aftershave range :)

The One
11th March 2011, 12:23
Many false prophets will come claiming they are Messiah or Jesus