PDA

View Full Version : Would you like to see Bill speaking on tours in UK?

MMA_Fan
11th March 2011, 10:47
I think it would be great if Bill started doing talks at the Brixton academy and even came up to the North West aswell.

Raising money is a delicate subject, especially in this field and Bill won't compromise his integrity by placing banners on the forum or charging a subscription fee.

The man has to eat and his recent experience which involved having to sleep in a freezing cold car made me wince. We should support Bill for what he has done and is doing but the donations aren't always enough it seems.

Going to see David Icke at Brixton in september was a great day out and well worth the 14 hour round trip, I would gladly do the same to hear Bill talk.

Bill's got some great life experiences that came out in his Freedon Central interview and more since the Charles material in January.

Bill, would love to see you do a few talks in the UK and I'm sure you will get some 'bums on seats'.
Please consider.

Cheers,
Jim

HURRITT ENYETO
11th March 2011, 10:53
I would definitely pay to attend that.
And yeah the North West is a Good idea :)

Garry Irwin
11th March 2011, 11:36
Count me in for a bum on seat NW area :-)

smig
11th March 2011, 11:43
Anywhere in the north for me :)

I'm thinking of attending the full weekend this year at Exopolitics http://exopolitics-leeds.co.uk/ if anyone wants to grab a coffee....

John Parslow
11th March 2011, 11:43
Hello all

It would be great if Bill or Bill & Kerry would come back to Cornwall and give a talk - my bum is ready ...

Love to all. JP :cool:

11th March 2011, 11:49
I would pay for sure to hear Bill talk. Masses of respect and admiration for what he does and the integrity with which he does it!

Six tickets and counting Billiam.......

MMA_Fan
11th March 2011, 18:52
I'm sure there are a lot of folk who don't go on the forums but watch Avalon/Camelot interviews and would turn up.

Bill, what says you?

manny
11th March 2011, 19:00
is this gonna be before the consciousness awakening,if so i,ll have a couple of tickets.
if its after forget it as we will all know everything;)

DevilPigeon
11th March 2011, 19:15
The Midlands is the place to be...! I'm thinking Nuneaton ideally :), otherwise I can get the train to Brum....

Fred259
11th March 2011, 19:17
I think it would be great if Bill started doing talks at the Brixton academy and even came up to the North West aswell.

Raising money is a delicate subject, especially in this field and Bill won't compromise his integrity by placing banners on the forum or charging a subscription fee.

The man has to eat and his recent experience which involved having to sleep in a freezing cold car made me wince. We should support Bill for what he has done and is doing but the donations aren't always enough it seems.

Going to see David Icke at Brixton in september was a great day out and well worth the 14 hour round trip, I would gladly do the same to hear Bill talk.

Bill's got some great life experiences that came out in his Freedon Central interview and more since the Charles material in January.

Bill, would love to see you do a few talks in the UK and I'm sure you will get some 'bums on seats'.
Please consider.

Cheers,
Jim

Fab Post MMA, yes I agree, suggest Bristol, London, Leeds, Edinburgh or anywhere…

Plan it well in Advance. Suggest a university lecture theatre or campus setting. He would need support and accommodation but these are minor details. We could easily get the money together for this between us.

"An evening with Bill Ryan”
UK Tour
At Leeds University

Thu 12 Oct 7.30pm

Cash Bar.Students and all, would love this.

Wonderful suggestion. MMA_Fan

Ilie Pandia
11th March 2011, 20:33
* Title update * - Hello, MMA_Fan agreed that he should update the thread title to be in the format of a question and he has asked me to do it for him. He could only change the title of the first post.

MMA_Fan
11th March 2011, 20:34
Fab Post MMA, yes I agree, suggest Bristol, London, Leeds, Edinburgh or anywhere…

Plan it well in Advance. Suggest a university lecture theatre or campus setting. He would need support and accommodation but these are minor details. We could easily get the money together for this between us.

"An evening with Bill Ryan”
UK Tour
At Leeds University

Thu 12 Oct 7.30pm

Cash Bar.Students and all, would love this.

Wonderful suggestion. MMA_Fan

Thanks Fred.

As you say it could be many places. So long as there is 500+ capacity I think it would be worthwhile. Plus a lot of Avalonians would get to meet up :)

I'm sure Linda & David Icke would help as Linda has organised these things many times so would have contact numbers and figures for an event if it was at Brixton. Plus a lot of the community would advertise for Bill.

slipknotted
11th March 2011, 21:08
he should do a world tour and make las vegas a stop !

Miller
11th March 2011, 21:39
How about starting at the Academy in Brixton and maybe invite some guests ..... ? I'd come like shot and bring others if I could get enough tickets .... :)

str8thinker
11th March 2011, 23:43
Come to warm sunny Australia, Bill, and we'll make you welcome. You won't look out of place in that hat.