PDA

View Full Version : Was Japanese earthquake and other catastrophies made by HAARP?

the_flyingboy
12th March 2011, 02:04
i was watching videos in youtube and check this out!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRqcxjdRzGw

Odah
12th March 2011, 03:09
i don't know Tokyo is built to withstand real big earthquake for the reason that real big earthquakes hit around Tokyo. Ye this is bigger than any recorded in the area.. But we are in time where there will be more earthquakes and volcanic activity.

Blueskywalking
12th March 2011, 03:13
Benjamin Fulford's sources say so:

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

Special bulletin: Earthquake attack on Japan originated in New Mexico and Nevada, U.S. New Madrid fault line next target

The horrific earthquake weapon attack on Japan, resulting in 10 meter tsunamis along much of Japan’s coast line came from rogue elements of the U.S. government located in underground bases in New Mexico and Nevada, according to pentagon and CIA sources.

The next target will be the New Madrid fault line in the South-Western United States, according to threats originating from the Nazi George Bush Senior faction of the U.S. government.

The United States is supposed to be an ally of Japan, we demand that you immediately send men with tanks and guns to take these bases and arrest these genocidal rogues. You know who they are and you know where they are, you must act or your own people will be next.

rory
12th March 2011, 03:30
Not funny stuff, the reality is that people who spend such large amounts of money on these things are so commonly megalomanic by nature that haarps weapon capability is likely the primary if only reason for its existance. That said ( that haaarp is a wepon only) the question is would anyone truly be so evil and unempathetic to actually use such a thing on humanity. I think we all know the answer to this one. If one is to percive these actions as attacks do we then assume that there is a definate push to exellerate thye whole ugly game.

ghostrider
12th March 2011, 03:59
yes there are evil men in the world who want us to die, anyway they can achieve this they will. The ptb better hope they are not exposed cause there are more of us than them for the time being. we should find this 33 and take everything they have and give it to the third world countries while we earthquake/haarp the #@$$ out of them. he he ha ha

jorr lundstrom
12th March 2011, 04:37
This is one of the biggest problem in this game. Its hard to imagine that people can be so

megalomaniac and sinister, as to do those things

to others. But its totally clear that there is and has always the kind of people who are

capable of doing these things. The difference today is only that the tools get stronger and stronger.

The question is wot to do. If you want to stop it ultimately you have to take out the one who does

it. If I do that they say I become like them. But its not true. I have to live with it because I have a

conscience, which they havent. And that makes a great difference. They are born constructed in

totally different manner than the almost everybody else. They are born without the ability to

feel empathy and compassion and they cant evolve it either. What most see as a tragedy they see as an asset,

not be burdened by emotions and love. This way of functioning is inherited bu recessive genes, thats why

blood-lines are so important. But the ratio of this way to function is increasing among humans the whole time.

That depends on that most with these genes dont belong to any specific blood- line and spread the genes

at random. Its a horrible situation. Life is not a game because life has no rules, only games have.

But today life has been turned into a game and as long as we live our lives as if it was a game all this

will continue. So we can start with breaking the progamming that makes us aproach life as if it

is a game.:flame::flame::flame:

Chicodoodoo
12th March 2011, 04:52
Benjamin Fulford is on the right track. HAARP was very likely used for the 20 or so earthquakes that rocked China a year or two ago. Those earthquakes were all highly suspicious as their epicenter depths were all 10.0 km below ground. The odds of 20 natural earthquakes all having epicenter depths of 10.0 km must be a gazillion to one, meaning it would never happen. Conclusion: those weren't natural earthquakes. China was using their massive Treasury bond holdings as a bargaining chip in their negotiations with the criminal cartel that runs the USA. The criminal cartel decided to shut the Chinese down using their HAARP earthquake weapon. That's exactly how organized sociopaths would react, so the shoe certainly fits.

starsmoonmtns
12th March 2011, 04:56
http://www.rense.com/general92/image001%2038.jpg

Some of the locations of HAARP.

http://www.rense.com/general92/haarp.htm

And, what else can 'they' create with HAARP? Holograms? Fake invasions?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holography

Just wondering online...

jorr lundstrom
12th March 2011, 06:29
Understanding is always a heart issue.

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt81/sakasvattaja/pillgrim9.jpg

Lord Sidious
12th March 2011, 06:39
Does that mean that Fulfordnugget will unleash all his assassins now?

jorr lundstrom
12th March 2011, 06:46

My Lord, who knows. But sooner or later its gotta happen because those guys arent gonna stop until the price is

too high to continue. Love and carrots on me

mondaze
12th March 2011, 06:47
those that talk of the deed rarely do it.

Gajanana
12th March 2011, 06:59
I'm not intending to belittle what is being said, but if I was gonna haarp japan with intent to harm, i'd go for the bullseye and hit a major city. why would they do this so far off target?
I know the flooding is causing devastation, but a direct hit would do more. just pondering...

slipknotted
12th March 2011, 07:01
my dog just had gas maybe it was haarp ? come on people. if you look into stressfull time's things manifest by us are thoughts are emotions i think it play's a part here not always conspiracy's or haarp, mother earth is going through very stressfull time's her self and i'm not saying haarp is harmless either but blaming haarp and the mind set it give's to people concern's me.

Hervé
12th March 2011, 07:04
I'm not intending to belittle what is being said, but if I was gonna haarp japan with intent to harm, i'd go for the bullseye and hit a major city. why would they do this so far off target?
I know the flooding is causing devastation, but a direct hit would do more. just pondering...

Plausible deniability... well, you know... Mother nature is doing it... :confused:

Gajanana
12th March 2011, 07:13
yeah, but these jokers dont worry about that, look at the 9/11 debacle, most people have never even heard of haarp, so the public wont be suspicious anyway.

Plausible deniability... well, you know... Mother nature is doing it... :confused:

loveandgratitude
12th March 2011, 07:15
Fulford is always on the money guys. Look back over past videos. Got to Love Fulford

3optic
12th March 2011, 07:18

Or warning. As in "next one's gonna hurt." Same reason a mobster takes out the knees. Also note the A bomb was dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki not Tokyo. Some room must be left for escalation.

Hervé
12th March 2011, 07:18
When the camel back is already loaded to the brim with this solar system electromagnetic storm affecting all planetary systems in it, thermosphere going nuts and cooling down, Earth's magnetic field in total confusion and having a hard time maintaining a north pole...

Adding to that load some kind of new moon tugging... see... all natural... so, what's the straw that would break that back?

Just a few Kilowatts of HAARP... OK, let's say a litle giga one... nicely pinpointed. There you go. Camel out of commission.

jorr lundstrom
12th March 2011, 07:24
my dog just had gas maybe it was haarp ? come on people. if you look into stressfull time's things manifest by us are thoughts are emotions i think it play's a part here not always conspiracy's or haarp, mother earth is going through very stressfull time's her self and i'm not saying haarp is harmless either but blaming haarp and the mind set it give's to people concern's me.

If you suffer from your dogs flatulenses it probaly the Illuminati or the 33 behind it. LOL

mondaze
12th March 2011, 07:34
i dont believe this is down to haarp. i think they may be stirring it up after the event with a few zaps into the mix, but given prevailing conditions with moon, sun and planetary torsions i think it was a "natural" event. Gaia under pressure.

starsmoonmtns
12th March 2011, 07:43
Certainly lots to be considered........... astronomically and manmade...........
I'll be the 1st to say " I don't know" but I have a pretty good idea of what 'people' are capable of.
And,,, that is a hell of a lot of earthquakes and shallow..... still ongoing!
Only 'time / truth? lol.... will tell'
Peace All
esp those in Japan.............

ps
now is the 'time' for big changes to happen,,, anything is possible and mother earth WILL clean up herself....with or without us!!!

Hervé
12th March 2011, 08:11
To get an idea of the kind of straw needed in order to get our camel/turtle island out of commision, see this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1jIjx0XF_U

Stolen from this post:

1. 7th March 2011 15:49#1
shiva777
How to make an earth quake

Tuza
12th March 2011, 08:30

If you suffer from your dogs flatulenses it probaly the Illuminati or the 33 behind it. LOL

Ooh you crack me up Jorr, everytime I read a post you make me really laugh out loud, thanks again special man.

Okay down to biz.

Is everyone forgetting something here or do I have to again throw the fingers over the darn keyboard to remind you..............looks my fingers hurt then.

1. magnetic north off, also evidence, and I am not going to give you the sites, look at stan deyo's site or something, evidence of a polar shift which the mayans predicted like ages ago.

2. Find on youtube the vids where they explain what is happening with the galactic core and the magnetics affecting the sun which affects the earth, us, also remember the mayan stuff.

3. Solar stuff happening.

4. Queensland unnatural floods, New Zealand, Japan.....................and more to come even worse,

WE are in smack dab of the centre of the earth changes the ascension. Forget benny for a while and go back and do your stuff again its all there.

Heavens above, again with the darn haarp stuff.

Wookie
12th March 2011, 08:33
I'm not sure how to say this without seeming heartless. War is good business, if war is not possible natural disasters offer some of the same perks. While a population might openly object to increased military spending, they would probbally have no issues with spending trillions rebuilding after an earthquake. It may be a huge leap, but working in demolition I can't count the number of time I have demolished perfectly good buildings/homes just so the owners could get a tax break. Maybe its not the mob holding countries at ransom with a scary earth quake weapon. Maybe its some Business offering a jump start to a stagnant economy. Hey its just business. I want to be wrong. I don't want the power to cause earthquakes to be real. I want the world to learn from the mistakes and shortcomings. But hey its just business don't take it personally.

Peaceful Journeys Wookie

cheez_2806
12th March 2011, 08:39
and the chinese news is like saying because of this earthquake, the time on earth and the spinning of the earth will be quicker or something...??

Bollinger
12th March 2011, 09:08
Above table shows earthquake statistics between 2000 and 2010. The survey was taken in January 2011.

You will see that the data follows the classic normal distribution and there doesn't seem to be any significant variance. Almost all naturally (random) occurring events follow this pattern. If you have a particular year or magnitude range that varies significantly from previous or subsequent data, you may have a case for thinking that something unusual is going on.

It is so easy to blame some evil perpetrator but before you do, cast an eye on the facts and exercise a sizeable degree of objectivity before embarking on some idea that sounds good but is negated by known facts.

It is one thing to say that events such as 911 and the Oklahoma bombing are rife with strange anomalies that suggest there was foul play by the authorities, but quite another to assume the same for events of this nature.

Let us assume that technology such as HAARP may be used to cause earthquakes. That in itself is a huge assumption with no real evidence (other than words spoken by people who at best look and sound a bit unstable) to back it up. But, let’s assume it anyway. Why would anyone use such a blunt instrument to achieve what they have been doing so well for so long without any such technology? Devastation like this can only bring a reduction in power and wealth; how is that helpful to anyone, least of all the controllers. The assertions are simply not supported by the statistics or logic.

We have to be mindful of what the powers do in the name of greed and self-gratification but we must also exercise objectivity and not allow ourselves to be swept away by fantastic ideas that only serve to make us look silly.

Icecold
12th March 2011, 09:09
and the chinese news is like saying because of this earthquake, the time on earth and the spinning of the earth will be quicker or something...??

Hi Cheez, do you have a link to that story?

Cheers,

Ice

Hervé
12th March 2011, 09:44
Hi Bollinger!

I see that your table started in 2000; hence this question: would you have a similar table from 1994 backward to whenever statistically significant?

Simply because HAARP officially started in 1994. Therefore, all the data in your table could be assumed to be a HAARP "normal" distribution... experimenting with it.

Thx

Bollinger
12th March 2011, 11:42
Hi Bollinger!

I see that your table started in 2000; hence this question: would you have a similar table from 1994 backward to whenever statistically significant?

Simply because HAARP officially started in 1994. Therefore, all the data in your table could be assumed to be a HAARP "normal" distribution... experimenting with it.

Thx

Above table shows stats for decade 1990 to 1999.

Below table shows average number of quakes per annum since 1900 to present according to
magnitude.

8+ 1
7 - 7.9 15
6 - 6.9 134
5 - 5.9 1319
4 - 4.9 13,000
3 - 3.9 130,000 (estimated)
2 - 2.9 1,300,000 (estimated)

Not much variance here either (this was also taken from USGS).

One important point to note is that the number of recorded earthquakes have gone up dramatically over the last 2 decades simply because technology is much better at picking up those with smaller magnitude (e.g. between 3 and 5). More significantly though, the larger quakes (i.e. those that are 6 and above) do not appear to have increased or decreased by any significant margin.

astrid
12th March 2011, 12:17
Okies heres another interesting item to add to the mix.
Mel fabregas, who is has the Veritas show, and posts under "Veritas" on here, mentioned this on his facebook page..

"One of my contacts in Japan said something very interesting. She was outside one of our military bases and observed many ships leaving very fast toward the north of Japan...ON WEDNESDAY. Remember, Japan has been threatening to get rid of our bases there for some time. Also, a piece of news that didn't make it here is the fact that the Japanese Foreign Minister quit last week..."

mondaze
12th March 2011, 12:33
who collates the statistics Bollinger?

Bo Atkinson
12th March 2011, 12:48
Re: Was Japanese earthquake and other catastrophies made by HAARP?

Or:

Can any given quake today be 'triggered' with specially phased electro-magnetic-energy, or other, little documented, artifice?

Natural tectonic pressures may provide a reservoir of latent energy. Energy is surely stored in countless weapon types. Weapons can seem harmless until triggered. While artifice has always been pulling all sorts of triggers, at every level of magnitude.

Ilie Pandia
12th March 2011, 13:38

That is something that I would like to know also... what is the source of those stats...

Other than that, in my view Bollinger makes some good points: If HAARP was used to generate this earthquake in Japan I think we should ask these questions:
- Why Japan (and not some other country)
- Why now? (and not next month, year etc)
- Who has to gain from this and what?
(all of the above questions are based on the assumption that HAARP could generate such a quake)

Bollinger
12th March 2011, 13:43

My uncle Bob.

andrewgreen
12th March 2011, 13:44
I wonder if well ever find out if it was Harp. The thing I dont understand is why wouldn't the goverments of countries dont speak out if they are victims of something sinister ?

Free Bird
12th March 2011, 13:51
Is HAARP involved? This is what I wrote yesterday on the THAT WAS MASSIVE 9.1 in Japan (Tsunami) (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?16048-THAT-WAS-MASSIVE-9.1-in-Japan-%28Tsunami%29&p=172454&viewfull=1#post172454) thread:

Here's a graph of the HAARP Fluxgate Magnetometer taken from the HAARP website: http://137.229.36.30/cgi-bin/magnetometer/gak-mag.cgi

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=5770&d=1299845416

Note the spike at around 05.46 UTC on 03/11 - It matches the exact time of the start of the earthquake

This seems like conclusive proof that HAARP was involved. I'm going to screen shot this image just in case they remove it.

Peace and Love
-x-

Bollinger
12th March 2011, 14:06
Is HAARP involved? This is what I wrote yesterday on the THAT WAS MASSIVE 9.1 in Japan (Tsunami) (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?16048-THAT-WAS-MASSIVE-9.1-in-Japan-%28Tsunami%29&p=172454&viewfull=1#post172454) thread:

Here's a graph of the HAARP Fluxgate Magnetometer taken from the HAARP website: http://137.229.36.30/cgi-bin/magnetometer/gak-mag.cgi

Note the spike at around 05.46 UTC on 03/11 - It matches the exact time of the start of the earthquake

This seems like conclusive proof that HAARP was involved. I'm going to screen shot this image just in case they remove it.

Peace and Love
-x-

I would not call that conclusive proof at all. In order to call it conclusive proof, you would need to do the negative test as well. That means giving us the graph for a much larger time range to see if we can spot similar spikes that DO NOT coincide with any earthquakes. Then, if that exercise supports your hypothesis, you would have to provide more examples where a spike such as this coincides with the timing of other large earthquakes (most especially the ones in Sumatra in 2004 and Haiti in 2010, both of which I believe were also deemed to be the work of HAARP).

If all that still supports the hypothesis, I'd say you have strong evidence to suggest there is foul play.

John Parslow
12th March 2011, 14:08
Hello all

Fulford is always on the money guys. Look back over past videos. Got to Love Fulford

I have to agree, if you check through his predictions he is usually spot on the money; this guy really knows what is going on ...

Regards to all. JP :cool:

Revere
12th March 2011, 15:01
Avalon,

Three hours ago as I first awoke I turned on the TV to catch a live interview on CNN with a woman (civilian/ non-news person) in Japan. I wish I could find the interview to attach it. The interesting part was she was trying to move the interview to her perplexity concerning the very strange cloud formations she was seeing and claiming that the earthquake had made them! The CNN Anchor would have none of that topic and steered the interview back to their usual drivel that her producer was probably shouting in her ear to ask the interviewee.

I know we all love to speculate on Haarp around here but are their historical precedents for such natural phenomenon after a quake? Yes, we are probably back to speculating that this was HAARP related but I like to look at all possibilities. Could this be a natural affect?

-R-

Lord Sidious
12th March 2011, 15:30
Avalon,

Three hours ago as I first awoke I turned on the TV to catch a live interview on CNN with a woman (civilian/ non-news person) in Japan. I wish I could find the interview to attach it. The interesting part was she was trying to move the interview to her perplexity concerning the very strange cloud formations she was seeing and claiming that the earthquake had made them! The CNN Anchor would have none of that topic and steered the interview back to their usual drivel that her producer was probably shouting in her ear to ask the interviewee.

I know we all love to speculate on Haarp around here but are their historical precedents for such natural phenomenon after a quake? Yes, we are probably back to speculating that this was HAARP related but I like to look at all possibilities. Could this be a natural affect?

-R-

I can see you chose your name well.
Just keep up the good work warning folk.
You have the Uncle Sidious stamp of approval.

Fred259
12th March 2011, 16:01

Could it be I wonder in much the same way that Julian Assange is working for Rothschild, Fulford is working for Rockefeller?

How can it be that he is always “spot on” with his predictions?

Snowbird
12th March 2011, 17:13

What concerns me is that some people are not concerned.

---------------------------

I think that we may be attempting to attribute the Japan quake and future warnings to simply one source. And perhaps what we should be concentrating on, are multiple sources, some of which are natural and some of which are man made. The information from the PA link below stems from Russia. Russian scientists have a reputation for being more informed. The Russian government is also not our friend. The Russian people are our friends. The Russian government also has great ties to the controllers of the Earth. And, the controllers of this Earth are into mass genocide.

What I am stating is that science knows far more than is allowed into the mainstream. They also have great opportunity to combine the effects of natural occurrences with man made weaponry. The spike shown on the HAARP Fluxgate Magnetometer demonstrates what I am saying. This post by Free Bird, # 37 on this thread btw, is priceless. Note the spike at around 05.46 UTC on 03/11 - It matches the exact time of the start of the earthquake.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?16105-EARTHQUAKE-WARNING-FROM-RUSSIAN-INSTITUTE-of-PHYSICS-of-the-EARTH

sygh
12th March 2011, 18:29
A couple of things here that may be of interest.

1. Below comes from Benjamin Fulford's blog, you can see the date was the middle of Feb. Take note of the sentence I've emboldened. Do you see any correlations?

2. It's also interesting to note that the count concerning the bloodlines is up to 12. The last account we heard was 7.

02/14/2011
Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis20110214: Representatives of the 12 illuminati bloodlines, Gnostics, others contact the White Dragon Society
Individuals claiming to represent the 12 illuminati bloodlines have contacted the White Dragon Society last week in an effort to come up with a peaceful solution to the ongoing deadlock at the top of the global financial system. So did a representative of the ancient Gnostics -claiming his group was behind the French, Russian and American revolutions- who said no compromise can be reached until bloodline rule is ended. Meanwhile, several members of the Italian Black Nobility also came forth to say their plans to kill 4 billion people will not be stopped because “it is part of Biblical prophecy.” The claims by these and other groups during the past week make only one thing abundantly clear: there is chaos at the very top of the Western financial system. High level Chinese contacts, for their part, say the new Chinese regime will work with the White Dragons.

3. Kill offs in the ocean (and in freah waters) are a significant sign of seizmic activity. If so, it looks like we, in the US have got a real bumpy ride ahead of us. However, since birds have also been dropping from the sky, along with cows and buffalo in Vietnam, etc..., what can we discern from these combined events?

4. Does anyone have any previous photographic evidence of natural cloud phenomina in relation to the glowing cloud, or reverse sunset effect that is supposed to relate to the use of HAARP?

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search

(An earthquake light is an unusual luminous aerial phenomenon that reportedly appears in the sky at or near areas of tectonic stress, seismic activity, or volcanic eruptions. Once commonly challenged, it was not until photographs were taken during the Matsushiro earthquake swarm in Nagano, Japan, from 1965 through 1967, that the seismology community acknowledged their occurrence. ^1.)

1.^ a b John S. Derr (January 2005). "FAQs: What are earthquake lights? Are they real?". United States Geological Survey. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/learning/faq/?categoryID=8&faqID=103. Retrieved July 11, 2009.

P.S. Would a Mod plez open a thread on Gnostic & Gnosticism? I've got to work. Thank you.

MargueriteBee
12th March 2011, 20:57

Because the real attack is on the US.

Aurelius
12th March 2011, 23:09

Peace and Love
-x-

Thank you for this post.

I wish more people on here would look for clues / evidence to find the answer for themselves ... instead of sucking up what others (ie. Fulford) have to say.

... undoubtedly this is a skill we will need more & more in days to come, when dis-info is highest.

fyi: a useful link (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?14879-Is-there-a-weapon-being-used-against-us&p=152955&viewfull=1#post152955)

Aurelius
12th March 2011, 23:19

<snip>

Peace and Love
-x-

I would not call that conclusive proof at all. In order to call it conclusive proof, you would need to do the negative test as well. That means giving us the graph for a much larger time range to see if we can spot similar spikes that DO NOT coincide with any earthquakes. Then, if that exercise supports your hypothesis, you would have to provide more examples where a spike such as this coincides with the timing of other large earthquakes (most especially the ones in Sumatra in 2004 and Haiti in 2010, both of which I believe were also deemed to be the work of HAARP).

If all that still supports the hypothesis, I'd say you have strong evidence to suggest there is foul play.

yes .. the data needs to be tested by by looking beyond this sample period.

... be careful in dismissing this data or other data similar to this, you may be throwing away the most important clue we may ever get.

Hervé
13th March 2011, 01:48
Hi Bollinger, thank you for your response and the data.

Hi Bollinger!

Thx

Above table shows stats for decade 1990 to 1999.

Below table shows average number of quakes per annum since 1900 to present according to
magnitude.

8+ 1
7 - 7.9 15
6 - 6.9 134
5 - 5.9 1319
4 - 4.9 13,000
3 - 3.9 130,000 (estimated)
2 - 2.9 1,300,000 (estimated)

Not much variance here either (this was also taken from USGS).

One important point to note is that the number of recorded earthquakes have gone up dramatically over the last 2 decades simply because technology is much better at picking up those with smaller magnitude (e.g. between 3 and 5). More significantly though, the larger quakes (i.e. those that are 6 and above) do not appear to have increased or decreased by any significant margin.

What I notice is that a "surge" in EQ>8 begins in 1994. Hence it doesn't seem that HAARP type of technology can be dismissed, yet.

That is something that I would like to know also... what is the source of those stats...

Other than that, in my view Bollinger makes some good points: If HAARP was used to generate this earthquake in Japan I think we should ask these questions:
- Why Japan (and not some other country)
- Why now? (and not next month, year etc)
- Who has to gain from this and what?
(all of the above questions are based on the assumption that HAARP could generate such a quake)

Hello Ilie!

1) Apparently there is some rebellion going on with respect to US Treasury/Fed Reserve tactics, if any credit is to be given to Fullford et al.

2) I posted somewhere about a straw on a camel back being already loaded with Sun+Moon tug, electromagnetic storm raging, Earth's magnetic field going nuts and barely maintaining a north pole,etc... hence, only a few megawatts of HAARP nicely pinpointed and there you have your added straw.

3) I don't have data on that one but definitely the right question to ask: Qui bono?

As for the "could generate," check out the videos below.

Thx

Primers on HAARP and derived technologies to trigger earthquakes, etc…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m95hhRRuDv8&feature=player_embedded (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m95hhRRuDv8&feature=player_embedded) #1 Dr. Brooks Agnew

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1jIjx0XF_U #2 Dr. Brooks Agnew

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZBSj9LbMFs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZBSj9LbMFs) Hole in Heaven: HAARP and advances in Tesla Technology

Lord Sidious
13th March 2011, 01:52
As is per usual for me, I wonder what else is going on that we aren't hearing about.
Is this a diversion?

Chicodoodoo
13th March 2011, 05:34
my dog just had gas maybe it was haarp ? come on people.

Sociopaths aren't going to spend $250 million to make your dog fart. They will easily spend that and much more in their continuing quest to manipulate and control multi-trillion dollar economies.

Follow the money. It doesn't lead to your dog.

starsmoonmtns
13th March 2011, 09:13
Not funny stuff, the reality is that people who spend such large amounts of money on these things are so commonly megalomanic by nature that haarps weapon capability is likely the primary if only reason for its existance. That said ( that haaarp is a wepon only) the question is would anyone truly be so evil and unempathetic to actually use such a thing on humanity. I think we all know the answer to this one. If one is to percive these actions as attacks do we then assume that there is a definate push to exellerate thye whole ugly game.

in one word:::::::::::: YES.........................................

Hervé
13th March 2011, 10:08
Avalon,

-R-

To support the above with some visual:

I unfortunately do not have the exact date/time for this NASA shot, but it was between March 11 and the end of March 12.

Look at the cloud pattern... some would just utter: "Yep, HAARP!"

I did...

in one word:::::::::::: YES.........................................

To answer Rory and support Starmoon, there is a very infamous US Government official who was heard uttering something to the effect of "Never let a good catastrophy go to waste." I think it's someone like Bernanke or the like?

Especially when said catastrophy is/was arm twisted into occurence...

Just say'n.

Chicodoodoo
13th March 2011, 18:37
That said ( that haaarp is a wepon only) the question is would anyone truly be so evil and unempathetic to actually use such a thing on humanity. I think we all know the answer to this one.

Those that know about sociopaths and their defining characteristics do indeed know the answer. Unfortunately, the vast majority of people don't know what a sociopath is, and even worse, they believe all humans are just like them, i.e. non-sociopathic. So the vast majority of people answer incorrectly, and with complete conviction.

Lord Sidious
13th March 2011, 19:20
That said ( that haaarp is a wepon only) the question is would anyone truly be so evil and unempathetic to actually use such a thing on humanity. I think we all know the answer to this one.

Those that know about sociopaths and their defining characteristics do indeed know the answer. Unfortunately, the vast majority of people don't know what a sociopath is, and even worse, they believe all humans are just like them, i.e. non-sociopathic. So the vast majority of people answer incorrectly, and with complete conviction.

Very true.
And they don't see the hallmarks because ''they'' begin the brainwashing in kindergarten now with all the ''we're all the same'' junk.

starsmoonmtns
13th March 2011, 21:15
Games "PEOPLE" play!
Maybe it wasn't 'their haarp (japan) *see map of locations
Remember the 'Kill Shot? ed dames,RV?
They cause distraction....lots of it.
Peace and calm now, WHAT A NICE THOUGHT!
Use your intuition.
And
Maybe Japan decided NOT to play anymore?
Hell, who knows ?

Aurelius
14th March 2011, 00:27
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=5905&d=1300062397

food for thought:

Stats for 3x Haarp facilities over a longer period of time (longer than Free Bird's post #37 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?16142-Was-Japanese-earthquake-and-other-catastrophies-made-by-HAARP&p=173518&viewfull=1#post173518) in this thread).

I'd be interested to see the output of more facilities outside of the US during this time period.

Black, Red and Blue show the energy magnitude at various phases (orthogonal).

We see a pattern across these 3 stations (as if working in unison).

a. After the 1st pumping session we get the Christchruch quake.

b. After the 2nd pumping session we get ??? (still not sure .. may just building up plate energy and the next phase triggers).

c. After the 3rd pumping session we get Japan.

One could in theory determine the target with data like this (note: it would not be as simple a X marks the spot, one would need to understand underlying geology for the target to make sense).

To do the calc one would use the physical location of each array, the phasing of the output energy & and the varying power levels of each array.

Sometimes I wish some of the things we type on PA was not visible to the whole planet. I understand this is not something easy to do when employing a community model. Sometimes when we find nuggets of information, it is often due to the tpb left-hand not being in-sync with the right-hand. Great for us. But when we draw their attention to something .. they remove it / or manipulate it. Either way it's our loss eventually. (eg. Stan Deyo used to get great satellite data from NOAA, it allowed him to do reliable calcs on earth changes, now they've removed it).

BMJ
14th March 2011, 01:18
[QUOTE=Amzer Zo;173375]More significantly though, the larger quakes (i.e. those that are 6 and above) do not appear to have increased or decreased by any significant margin.

That says it all.

Hervé
14th March 2011, 02:06
More significantly though, the larger quakes (i.e. those that are 6 and above) do not appear to have increased or decreased by any significant margin.

That says it all.

Hi BMJ!

There seems to be a mix-up in the quotation snips. The text inside the box is Bollinger's, not mine.

Bollinger posted the table bellow which also shows a sudden surge of the number of earthquakes >8 in 1994.

Equally significant is the sudden surge of the number of EQ >4 inthe middle of the curve; from ~ 5000 prior to 1994, to ~7500 in 1995 and later. Otherwise, Bollinger is accurate except for the EQ>8 and 5>EQ>4.

Hope this clarifies things a bit?

If need be, re-read post #48 above.

Thx

Darla Ken Pearce
14th March 2011, 02:24
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_oOPMY74Ow

There is so much going on around the Sun ~ well, look at this one on March 11, 2011: xoxox

truthseekerdan
14th March 2011, 02:33
Q_oOPMY74Ow

There is so much going on around the Sun ~ well, look at this one on March 11, 2011: xoxox

Here you go... Thanks Darla!

modwiz
14th March 2011, 04:46
Q_oOPMY74Ow

A UFO blocking the Sun is not a problem for me, as for the size of the UFO it is good to realize that distance plays a huge part in perspective.

On the Earth the palm of your hand is large enough to block out the Sun.

So, where the imaging device is and where the object blocking the line of sight is in relationship to the lens is a very important component to have when attempting to determine the size of whatever this object is.

I live with the fact that it is really busy up and out there.

Fascinating footage here.

Hervé
14th March 2011, 05:05
Oooops...

Somewhere, somehow, I kind of got lost... What was the question again?

Gajanana
14th March 2011, 06:26

Ok, you'll have to guide my thinking elsewhere, because I cant see what may be obvious to you and others, thanks for commenting - G

Davidallany
14th March 2011, 06:35
Why would anyone wants to harm Japan? I don't believe that HAARP has anything to do with the events in Japan.

OnyxKnight
14th March 2011, 07:27
Why would anyone wants to harm Japan? I don't believe that HAARP has anything to do with the events in Japan.

If you watched the Anglo-Saxon mission video, you should know a fair bit as to why.

If you haven't watched it, now is the time.

Also, the technology exists, whether you believe it or not. The question is, are you going to start believing in it when its used on you next?

chelmostef
14th March 2011, 10:26
HAARP - The Beginners Guide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m95hhRRuDv8

I put this one on my face book as its a nice introduction.

Hervé
14th March 2011, 10:41
Oooops...

Somewhere, somehow, I kind of got lost... What was the question again?

Yeah.. darn solar UFOs! That's why I got disoriented!

So, where am I? Oh yeaaaahhh... HAARP and catastrophies!

Thx

Lord Sidious
14th March 2011, 11:55

Two reasons of the top of my head, currency shenanigans and a diversion whilst they do something somewhere else.

Artemesia
14th March 2011, 18:48
There have been rumblings, if you will allow me the pun, of connections between HAARP and the recent Japanese earthquake. While I think its important to consider and be aware of the tactics of the powers that wish they were or think they are (I am not calling them the PTB anymore, no need to bestow that honor to them any further), I feel its important at this point to reframe our awareness of those goings on, regardless of what may actually be going on. There is ENORMOUS power in rewriting history, or rather framing history in perspective that allows more useful probabilities to emerge from awareness of events, and so this is about doing just that.

If I have to stand in awe of the unknown, the mysterious forces that are shaping our world, and I do, based on the path I've chosen to lead, then I much prefer to stand in awe of Mother Earth herself, and all the elements and allies that work WITH her, rather than continue to give power of consciousness to the obviously sinister forces of certain humans who haven't 'got the message' about restoring our humanity unto ourselves, following a compassionate heart path to peace, etc, etc.

If I am in awe and wonder at anything, it is at the Goddess and her power to shape herself into what she intends to be, and her ability to take us all along on her journey, as students and eventually, if we are able, as the full stewards of her magical place of dwelling we were intended to be.

HAARP may be a factor, but why give it a place of focus? Lets focus intent on the cosmic, give it the place of honor it deserves, not on the utterly mundane human aspect that is not in highest intent. At this point, I very much doubt a single 'world leader' has very much clout among all the energies making their presence known here in our little galactic corner.

May we all walk in wonder and tread lightly in these days ahead.

Namaste

gardunk
14th March 2011, 19:24
check the search engines/ Haarp had been turned off in Japan til the ninth then the graphs almost went off the charts/ yes it was part of the problem!

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2011/03/japan-tsunami-caused-by-haarp.html

Chicodoodoo
14th March 2011, 20:15
HAARP may be a factor, but why give it a place of focus?

I would have thought the answer to that question is obvious. HAARP is our responsibility. Other cosmic events are completely independent of humans, and we have no responsibility for them. HAARP is something humans do, and even worse, it is something deviant humans called sociopaths do.

In another thread about the Japanese earthquake, someone asked how the earthquake/tsunami could ever be seen as something evil, despite the death and devastation it caused. That answer is also obvious. If sociopaths controlling HAARP deliberately induced the earthquake that was behind the disaster in Japan, then we are dealing with evil on a scale even bigger than 9/11 (and the same evil, I might add).

Houston, we have a problem.

Davidallany
14th March 2011, 20:33
The video you have mentioned says that China is the target, not Japan, although Japan was not doing what it was expected, but that much punishment seems outrageous. Do you think Canada will be targeted by HAARP ?
Cheers

psci
14th March 2011, 20:36
TRY THIS ONE ON FOR SIZE - FROM ONE OF MY 'SPOOK BUDDIES' ON THE INSIDE, WHO REMAINS IN CONTACT WITH ACTIVE PLAYERS:
http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/4HmbErs37NF

SCATTER THIS POST LINK TO THE FOUR WINDS - TOO MUCH ATTENTION IS SOMETHING THEY DO NOT LIKE...

OnyxKnight
14th March 2011, 20:36
The video you have mentioned says that China is the target, not Japan, although Japan was not doing what it was expected, but that much punishment seems outrageous. Do you think Canada will be targeted by HAARP ?
Cheers

Let me make an addendum: All of Asia is target. India too.

Bill Ryan
14th March 2011, 21:06
TRY THIS ONE ON FOR SIZE - FROM ONE OF MY 'SPOOK BUDDIES' ON THE INSIDE, WHO REMAINS IN CONTACT WITH ACTIVE PLAYERS:
http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/4HmbErs37NF

SCATTER THIS POST LINK TO THE FOUR WINDS - TOO MUCH ATTENTION IS SOMETHING THEY DO NOT LIKE...

Hi there - many thanks for sharing this with us on the Forum.

(Folks, I know this new member, and we'd be smart to listen to what he's reporting here.)

I read this with great interest. It rang true.

Because this is so important, I'd like to ask you: what's your personal assessment - absolutely honestly - of the accuracy of this source and his claim?

All best wishes, Bill

Here's the contents of the message:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 1:39 PM
Subject: Fwd:
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Cc: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hey there

So much to do and so little time. My planned trip to FL was delayed, will have to go this week instead.

What they are using to trigger earthquakes and tsunamis is not HAARP, but it does operate on a similar principle. They differ in the method of generating the pulses, and the frequency band that the pulses are in. They still use phased multi-axis origin pulses to focus energy on a subterrarian target, vs HF phased multi-axis pulses to focus energy on an ionospheric or atmospheric target.

Today, I had an indirect contact from someone from my past, relayed through a friend. The name is a name that I remember from back then. He gave the name of the project leader, and said that he remembers me from my work on the pre-HAARP project at Camp HERO.

The timing of all of this is real suspicious, as I had never mentioned any of that research to anyone. Also, I was directly targetted with an earthquake on 02/18/2011 at 02:14.20 AM eastern time. I was awake and watching TV at the time it occured. My house shook up and down instead of sideways. The USGS rated it as a magnitude 2.3 quake, but it sure felt stronger than that here. I think I was the first to report it to the USGS. By the way things were knocked over in the house, I estimate it was a 3.5 here. The USGS seems to have removed the more detailed information that used to be online.
http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/bulletin/neic_hmau.html

The epicenter was recorded as being about 5.4 km deep and about 0.6km SSE of my house. My property is right above the "y" in the word Wehutty on the USGS topo map, 4th map down on this page.
http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/bulletin/neic_hmau_l.html

More detailed information used to be at these links, but they are now both gone.
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsus/Quakes/usb0001gmm.php
and
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsus/Quakes/se021811c.html

They have been targetting the New Madrid Fault region for about a month now. Here is one area that they have been focusing a lot of energy on since 02/14/2011, in the vicinity of Greenbrier AR.

Greenbrier AR region in last 7 days
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsus/Maps/US2/34.36.-93.-91.php
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsus/Maps/US2/34.36.-93.-91_eqs.php

Global earthquakes in last 8-30 days
http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/qed/

When I had checked the last 7 days list back on 02/18/2011, the USGS site had 66 earthquakes listed for that Greenbrier AR region alone. I don't know why they removed so many of them from the 8 - 30 day list. It makes no sense, unless they are intentionally trying to fudge the long term counts of induced quakes in the New Madrid Fault region. One of the guys that came here for help with his 100 cell box lives near there.

XXXXXXXXXXX

lightpotential
14th March 2011, 21:45
Dear Bill

I have studied the mechanism at work underlying natural earthquakes, and know full well that it is the very same mechanism that is tapped into the cause nuclear explosions. Also, nuclear explosions as artificial events are bound by the specific configuration of the major bodies within the solar system i.e. the music of the spheres. Natural earthquakes as they occur would appear to involve an actual matter transfer between different celestial bodies, one that involves hyper spatial pathways in a sort of sub-domain region. These pathways allow for faster than light transmission of matter.

Whenever there is a high magnitude earthquake of significance, there will be a very specific celestial signature associated with the event. Musical ratios will be built-in to the earthquake event so to speak. When one wishes to cause major disruption on the scale of a nuclear event, one can only do so by making use of celestial resonance. If the earthquake that struck Japan on 11 March was indeed artificial, it may well have been many months if not years in the planning. The specific configuration of the event is quite complicated. I have done an analysis of this situation and posted a page on my website regarding some of the relations involved. I have only just recently discovered a few more which heightens the complexity of the event.

For me, I find it very difficult to be certain as to what is a natural event and what is artificially engineered. Usually an earthquake type event of 8.0 and above on average occurs only once a year. If we started to get five or six then I would be very suspicious.

The link to my web page giving the analysis of the Japanese earthquake in terms of its celestial signature, I reproduce as follows:

Earthquake Prediction & the Music of the Spheres (http://www.ancient-world-mysteries.com/earthquake-prediction.html)

Davidallany
14th March 2011, 22:02
Is it possible that such a technology exist ?! I think so, it does make sense to directly focus energy on a target rather than making it bounce off of a medium. It could also explain the vanished trillions from the US treasury. But what effect would producing these earthquakes have on underground basis??

OnyxKnight
14th March 2011, 22:09
......They still use phased multi-axis origin pulses to focus energy on a subterrarian target, vs HF phased multi-axis pulses to focus energy on an ionospheric or atmospheric target.....

I knew it. They do use the 'Terra Octave' approach.

That's why people always see aurora-like phenomenon before these mega-quakes.

Anyone seen the interview of the Asian woman where she spoke of seeing lights before the quake, and the journalist keeps trying to get a different answer form her?

It was on youtube, but I cant find it anymore.

modwiz
14th March 2011, 22:38
There have been rumblings, if you will allow me the pun, of connections between HAARP and the recent Japanese earthquake. While I think its important to consider and be aware of the tactics of the powers that wish they were or think they are (I am not calling them the PTB anymore, no need to bestow that honor to them any further), I feel its important at this point to reframe our awareness of those goings on, regardless of what may actually be going on. There is ENORMOUS power in rewriting history, or rather framing history in perspective that allows more useful probabilities to emerge from awareness of events, and so this is about doing just that.

If I have to stand in awe of the unknown, the mysterious forces that are shaping our world, and I do, based on the path I've chosen to lead, then I much prefer to stand in awe of Mother Earth herself, and all the elements and allies that work WITH her, rather than continue to give power of consciousness to the obviously sinister forces of certain humans who haven't 'got the message' about restoring our humanity unto ourselves, following a compassionate heart path to peace, etc, etc.

If I am in awe and wonder at anything, it is at the Goddess and her power to shape herself into what she intends to be, and her ability to take us all along on her journey, as students and eventually, if we are able, as the full stewards of her magical place of dwelling we were intended to be.

HAARP may be a factor, but why give it a place of focus? Lets focus intent on the cosmic, give it the place of honor it deserves, not on the utterly mundane human aspect that is not in highest intent. At this point, I very much doubt a single 'world leader' has very much clout among all the energies making their presence known here in our little galactic corner.

May we all walk in wonder and tread lightly in these days ahead.

Namaste

As one who walks the ethereal path of life I am in resonance with your awe and love of our Mother. What we in the love, light and energetically inclined community too often forget is that not only is our Mother under constant physical assault She is under constant magical pressure. The wars and slaughterhouses of our planet are going full time, 24/7/365. Then there are the Satanists and Luciferics( different types) who use Her Holidays celebrated for millenia as the times for their obscene human sacrificial rituals to counter the love given to Her by the many Wiccans, Pagans and other Earth worshiping people.

These magical battles have been going on for thousands of years also.

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

As long as we are content to give up our bodies and return to the spirit world without a fight the dark forces will hold the Earth for themselves and history will repeat itself. It would seem our Mother would have us keep our bodies or she would just convulse and cleanse Herself of Her infection.

Her benevolence towards us tells me She wants us to stay in the bodies she gives us. She wants the Eternal Spirit that animates Her body through us to live here with Her.

Will we let Mordor prevail? It confronts us at the physical and energetic levels. We cannot just love this away. It is what we have done in the past and lost.
This is not about aggression but a spirited defense when it is called for. There is no need to corrupt our spirits to keep our bodies. Violent defense is another species of energy than aggressive violence.

Ask the Shaolin monks.

DeDukshyn
14th March 2011, 23:26
Cheers

Canada has VAST resources that will be needed shortly after any type of global meltdown, I think there would be plenty of interest in maintaining Canada's infrastructure. Besides, we have very few people who are extremely hardy and can thrive in any conditions (well, better than most first world countries anyway)... I don't think it would be worth the trouble for them so, no, I honestly believe that Canada is safe minus Vancouver maybe (easy target - decent population). I've thought a fair bit about this, and I actually feel bad for everyone else. We're just plain not a good target for attack.

UPDATE:
also, I heard Japan was getting more "cozy" with China (believe it or not) leading up to this. I'm sure that had something to do with it ... there's a post in the form of a youtube somewhere here (avalon) on that topic.. but bah I can never reacall thread names and the search never works well for me.

shiva777
14th March 2011, 23:40
anyone else notice the name of the reactor that has been attacked
****,..YOU...she(gaia)..ma (mother)...***ushima

***ushima

Wings
15th March 2011, 11:45
When one wishes to cause major disruption on the scale of a nuclear event, one can only do so by making use of celestial resonance.

The highlight is mine. I have just this hour been pondering this very same thing (and thinking along the same lines), and coincidentally now I come across your post. Thank you for sharing yr view.

str8thinker
15th March 2011, 13:02
Early (00:36) into his video, Fulford says this:

However, when I started exposing some of their doings, I was told by the Japanese Security Police that because of what I had said on places like rense.com, that Niigata city was going to be hit by an earthquake.

Does this moron actually believe that the location of the quake was determined by what he said? Or is he implying that the Japanese Security Police knew in advance that there would be a quake? Then why didn't they give more advance warning?

Anyway, it wasn't Niigata that was hit, it was Sendai, which lies to the east of it, and Fulford's video was made in 2008, so his conversation with the finance minister must have taken place in 2007. This is getting to be old news.

Also I haven't found anything else on the Rense site about Fulford and earthquakes, only Henry Makow's article (mentioning Fulford) here:
http://www.rense.com/general77/chinsec.htm

Gustav
15th March 2011, 17:02
Q_oOPMY74Ow

A UFO blocking the Sun is not a problem for me, as for the size of the UFO it is good to realize that distance plays a huge part in perspective.

On the Earth the palm of your hand is large enough to block out the Sun.

So, where the imaging device is and where the object blocking the line of sight is in relationship to the lens is a very important component to have when attempting to determine the size of whatever this object is.

I live with the fact that it is really busy up and out there.

Fascinating footage here.

The video has disappeared. Anyone have a backup?

Circe
15th March 2011, 18:34
http://http://extraordinaryintelligence.com/3738/the-unexplained/possible-ufo-sighting-near-***ushima-nuclear-power-plant-blast/Possible UFO Sighting Near ***ushima Nuclear Power Plant Blast?

March 15, 2011 by natalina
Filed under The Unexplained, UFOs & Aliens

In the aftermath of the horrible earthquake in Japan and the resulting tsunami that continues to devastate the people of Japan, I recalled hearing reports about UFOs being sighted in Haiti, Chile, and NZ during or shortly before/after their disastrous quakes.

I wondered if there was any such connection being reported about the disaster in Japan, and I did uncover a few interesting things.

Take this with a grain of salt. I am by no means saying that there’s no logical explanation for what you are about to see. It is possible we’re looking at debris from the blast or an anomalous smoke/steam plume. I’m not sure. But I found the footage intriguing enough to warrant sharing with you. Watch the video and then read on for further examination of the history of UFOs and nuclear technology, as well as the interesting connection between ***ushima, Japan and UFOs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr5IV4kWMwU&feature=player_detailpage

Upon seeing this footage, I am reminded of the countless reports of UFOs near nuclear weapons facilities and nuclear test sites. Just this fall there was a National Press Club conference addressing these sightings.

READ MORE:

SOURCE: http://http://extraordinaryintelligence.com/3738/the-unexplained/possible-ufo-sighting-near-***ushima-nuclear-power-plant-blast/ (http://extraordinaryintelligence.com/3738/the-unexplained/possible-ufo-sighting-near-***ushima-nuclear-power-plant-blast/)

Leon
15th March 2011, 19:19
Eversince I learned that the tsunami in Indonesia was caused by man... long story. it was open discusion shortly after in Dutch parliament. but they were told to shut up. hard to find any info on this now.

I have my suspisions on this and everyone of these that have been happening so more and more frequent....

But have a look at this odd reaction!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDl0X_awwjU&feature=player_embedded

Hervé
15th March 2011, 20:01
Another supportive evidence for HAARP triggered EQ in Japan:

Hokkaido seismograms of 11-03-2011 show no release build-up, just a sudden one.

:sad:

Hervé
15th March 2011, 20:05
The video has disappeared. Anyone have a backup?

Hope not: This ain't a UFO thread...

Hybrid5226
16th March 2011, 06:37
My friend just sent me this e-mail . We live in the Pacific NW . He is another one of those fellows that use to work for the government until he got tired of the B.S.

Peace

Please think of what I am saying, At Palo Verde in Arizona, this is about distance and fequency or better said, how hot is it, and, how far, untill there's no risk,? "Risk to What?" Myself I have reserved a flight to Arizona . I suggest that you use your sources and find a trustful source of " radio" data in the short Gama, and Beta, range, be careful, this triggers homeland idiots that think we are stupid, safe zones are as the wind blows, I just happen to have chosen this as my first stop. Your a good Friend!! Please do not believe the media And do not forget to read between the lines this current event is here for you and I to remember, and, we have, since "Gods Creation" recieved the winds of the East, know to us as out of the due West, southwest, slightly out of the north, Just do your homework, by yourself a rad badge, and convince everyone you can to do the same, why not, "Do You Really think their telling you the Truth" the radition will, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come to our state, no dought about it. !!!!!!!!!!!!

Davidallany
16th March 2011, 06:45
This is most fascinating, indeed. The objects are moving perpendicular to and against the direction of the blast.

Barron
16th March 2011, 07:18

Precisely! Of course not! Benjamin Fulford will continue to spew forth propaganda and disinfo to obey his masters (David Rockefeller and co.). When we will the gullible but well meaning "truth seekers" develop skills of discernment and also of intuition?! :-)

gripreaper
16th March 2011, 07:53
Don't know if this has been posted in this thread, but I thought it appropriate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH28FXLc5Us&feature=player_embedded

Gustav
16th March 2011, 08:35
Eversince I learned that the tsunami in Indonesia was caused by man... long story. it was open discusion shortly after in Dutch parliament. but they were told to shut up. hard to find any info on this now.

Leon, do you have footage or reports of this? Perhaps not for this thread, but if you will PM me. That would be very interesting, for it would be the first time there would be some sensible talk in our parliament...

Gripreader, do you have some more info on this vid? Where was it shot? At what time, etc? Thank you!

chelmostef
16th March 2011, 08:46
If this was HAARP, I was thinking there must be some people sitting in a room directing this weapon, they would have knowledge of what they are doing right... Perhaps we should concentrate our thoughts on these very people... They are human(I assume) then they should have a morel compass its only a matter of time before it swings in the right direction, perhaps with a little help from us..

Do the right thing... Have strength... You know what is right...Feel it in your heart.. Is what i will send.. In my thoughts..

jozam
16th March 2011, 08:51

I have my suspisions on this and everyone of these that have been happening so more and more frequent....

But have a look at this odd reaction!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDl0X_awwjU&feature=player_embedded

omg i just watched this video....:mad2::

eva08
16th March 2011, 09:28
the question is would anyone truly be so evil and unempathetic to actually use such a thing on humanity. I think we all know the answer to this one. If one is to percive these actions as attacks do we then assume that there is a definate push to exellerate thye whole ugly game.

I just came across this website yesterday and read about this evil - it is defined in the Talmud and Koran according to this website with quotes, defining the moral codes of the blood-lines. Maybe this will shed some light on "how someone can be so evil" - it's a core belief and I found the spelled out explanations for the first time; It's like: "who's the best gypsy? - The one who steals the most!" Apparently according to the bloodlines, they consider themselves as the only real people, everyone else is "animal planet - animals - like cattle sheep and fair game" and is there to be exterminated, deceived and enslaved. And that's the indoctrinated core beliefs.
http://jahtruth.net/plan.htm I never saw the connections this clearly before.

Hervé
16th March 2011, 13:06
Gripreader, do you have some more info on this vid? Where was it shot? At what time, etc? Thank you!

Uploaded by HAARPsexwithFEMA (http://www.youtube.com/user/HAARPsexwithFEMA) on Mar 12, 2011
Also check out Hugo Chavez claiming US caused haiti earthquake:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LchBlRWDuX8 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LchBlRWDuX8)

Gripreader, thank you for the video.

Here is a NASA satellite shot from March 11:

SEAM
16th March 2011, 19:04
For anyone in California right now, you should take heed. The man who predicted the 1989 quake is at it again, and he has evidence to prove that he thinks this Saturday a quake will hit California.
I know doom and gloom..... but better safe then sorry.... Your decision.

Good luck to you all out there on the 19th!
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheZenoEffect#p/a/u/0/xQXDt4VdS0E

str8thinker
16th March 2011, 19:25
So-called "HAARP wave clouds" in post #92 are simply sheets of altocumulus clouds, nothing special.

I'd be more inclined to believe Jim Berkland in SEAM's YouTube video, post #98. This guy deals in concrete phenomena.

I agree with Bill Ryan in his earlier post - this has been mentioned in several threads here at PA - in my opinion, earthquakes are NOT caused by HAARP; they are caused by SCALAR WEAPONS, though the principles are similar and probably rely on interference and standing wave patterns between ELF waves. Another difference is that scalar weapons can be made small enough to be mobile, whereas HAARP stations are fixed, in locations such as Alaska and Greenland. HAARP may well be responsible for artificial weather anomalies such as hurricanes. Triangulation between scalar weapons is more likely to to be the cause of earthquakes.

As for UFOs appearing near nuclear explosions, what makes everyone believe that they are manned by ETs whose aim is to minimize damage to the human race (and maybe other ETs)? Why can't they be robotic flying saucers operated by the PTB? I very much doubt that any self-respecting Grey would want to expose itself to harmful radiation. Just because UFOs have been known to deactivate US missile silos, what proof have we got that they didn't originate from some other country testing its anti-missile defenses?

TimelessDimensions
16th March 2011, 19:37
See Project Avalon Forums > Spirituality > Channeled information

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/forumdisplay.php?83-Channeled-Information

Many channeled ET's say that the March 2011 Japanese earthquake was man made.

Rocky_Shorz
16th March 2011, 19:42
it was channeled to them to terrify all of us, I knew 5 Billion were meant to die for 7 years, and didn't whisper a word to anyone afraid it would lock it in stone.

the same people that you think made the quake have been broadcasting these channeled messages for years...

calm down everyone, the moment has past and we created our future without the pain...

Hervé
16th March 2011, 20:06
... earthquakes are NOT caused by HAARP; they are caused by SCALAR WEAPONS, though the principles are similar and probably rely on interference and standing wave patterns between ELF waves. Another difference is that scalar weapons can be made small enough to be mobile, whereas HAARP stations are fixed, in locations such as Alaska and Greenland. HAARP may well be responsible for artificial weather anomalies such as hurricanes. Triangulation between scalar weapons is more likely to to be the cause of earthquakes.

Most probably correct, Str8. However, HAARP has become the generic term for any directed energy manipulations. That's why I stated somewhere earlier "HAARP and derived technologies to trigger earth quakes, etc...." (#48 above) Modified space based tomography is most likely closer to what's being used as illustrated in these videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m95hhRRuDv8&feature=player_embedded

On the other hand HAARP is a scalar based technology that could also be used as a weapon.

Rocky_Shorz
16th March 2011, 20:33

no they built a plutonium reactor on that spot to kill 5 Billion people, the clouds would have crossed into our heartland and destroy our farmlands... anyone getting the whole picture yet?

someone mentioned Rockefeller owns GE...

I just pulled up the ticker...

FlashQuotes
Symbol Last Sale Change % Change Share Volume Market
GE $18.95 0.66 3.37% 130,151,504 NYSE

66(3+3) 666 another coincidence...

T Smith
16th March 2011, 21:10

The issue is, in times of collosal deceit telling, nothing can be ruled out.

Did HAARP cause your dog to have gas? I certainly wouldn't think so... at least not until the government officially denies it. When that happens, however, I might be forced to re-think my entire paradigm of understanding flatulence.

sygh
16th March 2011, 22:42
This is not to promote or prove HAARp was used in Japan but this technology is growing. This is an interesting link on Free Electron Lazers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vu-xiZOahQ&feature=related

Lord Sidious
16th March 2011, 22:45
This is not to promote or prove HAARp was used in Japan but this technology is growing. This is an interesting link on Free Electron Lazers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vu-xiZOahQ&feature=related

That should work.

sygh
16th March 2011, 22:57
[QUOTE=sygh;177270]This is not to promote or prove HAARp was used in Japan but this technology is growing. This is an interesting link on Free Electron Lazers.

That should work.

Lord Sid, thanks, I've been around since 2008 and I have yet to embed. Guess I'll have to do that... eventually.

Chicodoodoo
16th March 2011, 23:00
They are human(I assume) then they should have a morel compass its only a matter of time before it swings in the right direction, perhaps with a little help from us..

Not all humans have a moral compass. You cannot assume that the people behind 9/11 and other constructed disasters, probably including the earthquake in Japan, feel morality like you do. It is already well known that psychopaths and sociopaths have a highly deficient moral compass, if they possess one at all. It is also known that many of these people have the right blend of characteristics to excel in politics and positions of power. And it should be known (but evidently is not) that positions of power and control in this world are dominated almost exclusively by sociopaths that do not have a moral compass!

To paraphrase Jordan Maxwell, nothing in this world makes sense until you factor in the organized sociopaths that congregate at the top of the hierarchical pyramid of world power.

sygh
16th March 2011, 23:19
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVxZ9IHTH2E&feature=related

Above is something interesting along the subject line, as to the capabilities of Tactical High Energy Lasers (THEL).

In I vision I had many years ago, before I ever heard of Photonics, I saw photonic hand weapons being used, along with the term "phist". Can't say I liked what I saw or heard. Would like to avoid this. (The music that goes with this drives me up the wall.)

Once again, thank you Sid.

Ofcourse, this also leads to plasma and the pyramid, the tetrahedron.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVkJTCz8Pbw&feature=related

ThePythonicCow
16th March 2011, 23:37
Lord Sid, thanks, I've been around since 2008 and I have yet to embed. Guess I'll have to do that... eventually.
Here's one way to do it: Youtube videos (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?13076-Youtube-videos) (whenever you get around to trying it.)

P.S. -- Aha, I'm too late. You already did it. Cool.

Dionysus
16th March 2011, 23:46

I doubt any such device as HAARP can cause an earthquake at will anywhere. It appears to be able to trigger an earthquake where there is enough stress on an existing fault.

DeMeeee
16th March 2011, 23:56
Icke/Rockefeller ~ Fulford/Rockefeller ~ Assange/Rothschild....?

This is what makes “us” confused/weaker… and “them” (elite) successful/powerful…
Competing and bickering over these trivial issues, true or NOT.

Can we ever join together and focus all that energy to a better use like “Stopping these things”?
The “Elite” are not the only ones with “Egos” that need to “deflate”.
Put all this aside and get one common ground and “Take Action ~ Peaceful Action” is highly effective.
So they have money, that is nothing. We are the world, the masses of people.
If we all actually joined together and said “NO” then it would ALL stop….NOW!

Some Examples for massive impact:
1 – Don’t buy any Gas 2 days a week
2 – Don’t buy anything 2 days a week (no food, entertainment, or goods)
3 – Stop using all Credit Cards… at least 2 days a week if not permanently.
4 – Lg groups of citizens peacefully gathering at News station entrances asking the Media questions for a change.

Peaceful Non-compliance! These examples are very easy to do, worldwide and with massive impact.

But are you really uncomfortable enough yet to do those…?
No, and that’s why we will keep having giant world disasters until we all really are done with them controlling us. Seriously, they are allowed.

Fact - We do know that HAARP can induce and or create earthquakes, among other things. It doesn’t mean it’s involved in them all now! Mother earth does plenty of them on her own. Personally lean more towards its probable involvement with this one, and the date 3-11 is a good give away as well

Planetary-Solar-Shifts-Alignments… etc! - Also have a huge effect on “ALL things” on our planet and the universe. Which could have also triggered. Our solar system is completely changing.

Japan’s disaster affects us all. Time to “Clean up-Prepare-Stop” the future ones that are probably already planned on their calendar.
There is another coming.
Personally I appreciated Fulford asking any Air Force personnel to bomb HAARP… sounds very good to me. :cool:

Hervé
17th March 2011, 06:52
Early (00:36) into his video, Fulford says this:

However, when I started exposing some of their doings, I was told by the Japanese Security Police that because of what I had said on places like rense.com, that Niigata city was going to be hit by an earthquake.

Does this moron actually believe that the location of the quake was determined by what he said? Or is he implying that the Japanese Security Police knew in advance that there would be a quake? Then why didn't they give more advance warning?

Anyway, it wasn't Niigata that was hit, it was Sendai, which lies to the east of it, and Fulford's video was made in 2008, so his conversation with the finance minister must have taken place in 2007. This is getting to be old news.

Also I haven't found anything else on the Rense site about Fulford and earthquakes, only Henry Makow's article (mentioning Fulford) here:
http://www.rense.com/general77/chinsec.htm

Hi Str8!

There seems to be some misunderstanding regarding Ben Fulford's statement.

Here is a quote from Kerry Cassidy's interview of Ben in 2008, titled:

(see PC/PA archived transcripts)

The Ultimatum : Benjamin Fulford - Part 2
Tokyo, Japan, February 2008

KC: OK. So where does HAARP fit in? Tell us about that.

BF: OK. When I published some essays on the internet about Rockefeller and the Illuminati, the secret history of the Illuminati, I had a call from this Ninja guy. He says: Oh boy, you’ve now done it. Now there’s gonna be an earthquake in Niigata. The Americans are gonna use their earthquake machine. And boom, next day, two identical 6.8 earthquakes under Japan’s biggest nuclear reactor happened.

KC: Right.

BF: And this is what Takenaka told me. He said: The reason I had to hand over the financial system was because they threatened us with their earthquake machine.
Indeed, it did happen, from Wikipedia:

The Kashiwazaki-Kariwa Nuclear Power Plant (柏崎刈羽原子力発電所, Kashiwazaki-Kariwa genshiryoku-hatsudensho? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Installing_Japanese_character_sets), Kashiwazaki-Kariwa NPP) is a large, modern (housing the world's first ABWR (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ABWR)) nuclear power (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_power) plant on a 4.2-square-kilometer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilometer) site including land in the towns of Kashiwazaki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kashiwazaki,_Niigata) and Kariwa (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kariwa,_Niigata) in Niigata Prefecture (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niigata_Prefecture), Japan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan) on the coast of the Sea of Japan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_of_Japan), from where it gets cooling water. The plant is owned and operated by The Tokyo Electric Power Company (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tokyo_Electric_Power_Company) (TEPCO).
It is the largest nuclear generating station (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_power_stations) in the world by net electrical power (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_power) rating. It was near the epicenter of the second strongest earthquake to ever occur at a nuclear plant, the Mw (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moment_magnitude_scale) 6.6 July 2007 Chūetsu offshore earthquake (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Ch%C5%ABetsu_offshore_earthquake). This shook the plant beyond design basis and initiated an extended shutdown for inspection, which indicated that greater earthquake-proofing was needed before operation could be resumed.
The plant was completely shut down for 21 months following the earthquake. On May 9, 2009, one unit (Unit 7) was restarted, after seismic upgrades. Units 6, 1, and 5 have since been restarted as well.

That was the retaliation for the revealing of the illuminati dealings.

Hope this helps in deconfusing the matter?

PS: emphasis mine.

PPS: No active fault in the vicinity of the epicenter... how does one explain that?

Mad Hatter
17th March 2011, 13:02
Hello people, just some food for thought...

Assumption 1) Some form of scalar weapon systems was involved to generate or a at least encourage a big quake in a known unstable plate border.

Assumption 2) Several countries around the world have such technology.

Assumption 3) Scalar technology can operate in either endothermic(cold) or exothermic(hot) mode.

Question. Why hasn't one of the other countries owning such technology, friendly to Japan, not used their technology to cool down the reactors??

For those that think there is something else going on behind the scenes while we all watch the hand waving, have you had a look at what is or is not happening on the opposite side of the plate...

cheers

-Edit-

I have also wondered if the billion or so watts of microwave energy pumped regularly into the atmosphere is accounted for in the Mann made global warming models of hokey schtik fame...:cool:

chelmostef
17th March 2011, 14:00
If this was HAARP, I was thinking there must be some people sitting in a room directing this weapon, they would have knowledge of what they are doing right... Perhaps we should concentrate our thoughts on these very people... They are human(I assume) then they should have a morel compass its only a matter of time before it swings in the right direction, perhaps with a little help from us..

Do the right thing... Have strength... You know what is right...Feel it in your heart.. Is what i will send.. In my thoughts..

Not all humans have a moral compass. You cannot assume that the people behind 9/11 and other constructed disasters, probably including the earthquake in Japan, feel morality like you do. It is already well known that psychopaths and sociopaths have a highly deficient moral compass, if they possess one at all. It is also known that many of these people have the right blend of characteristics to excel in politics and positions of power. And it should be known (but evidently is not) that positions of power and control in this world are dominated almost exclusively by sociopaths that do not have a moral compass!

To paraphrase Jordan Maxwell, nothing in this world makes sense until you factor in the organized sociopaths that congregate at the top of the hierarchical pyramid of world power.

I do totally agree, but do all the people actually pushing the buttons feel the same... These people in the rooms just work there, those are the people we should concentrate on.. Like Tony the Peace Envoy Blair clearly a sociopath, the people in the rooms can be just scientists maybe not hugely different from me and you... Same as the people who work for these banks, they are not all bad, these people are our gold... We should focus on them spilling the beans on the sociopaths running the show... Every sociopath has to step on someone, let those people come to us :) I have lost hope for the Cheney's and the Rumsfeld's but the hands and body of the beast I still have hope for.. These people I would like us all to focus on, gold is what they are, what better way to kill the beast than from within..

Chicodoodoo
17th March 2011, 19:19
I do totally agree, but do all the people actually pushing the buttons feel the same... These people in the rooms just work there, those are the people we should concentrate on.

I agree. These people that make up the armies that do the bidding of the controllers are us. We serve the controllers because they pay us to do it, and we have been convinced that our survival and comfort depend upon our compliance. Each of us rationalizes and justifies our actions, even when those actions are clearly detrimental to the common good. As long as those actions do not directly harm us, we are willing to press the button and harm others, because doing so maintains the paycheck that defines our lives.

In effect, we have been united and organized in the service of evil, when we should be united and organized to benefit the common good.

It's not the Devil that makes us do it. It's the money.

shiva777
17th March 2011, 19:34
it was on the cards

http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/viewvideo/69279/ILLUMINATI_CARD_GAME_JAPAN_DISASTERS/

Leon
17th March 2011, 20:49
Maybe this can go here, or maybe in it's own discussion?

Haarp sites around the world... This came from another site, I checked them all, should be pretty correct...

HAARP
High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program
Near Gakona, Alaska
62°23'32.36"N 145° 8'31.81"W

HIPAS
High Power Auroral Stimulation Observatory
Fairbanks, Alaska
64° 52' 19" N 146° 50' 33" W

Poker Flat Research Range
Near Chatanika, Alaska
65° 7'37.10"N 147°29'37.61"W
65° 7'48.34"N 147°28'14.05"W
+65° 7' 55.61", -147° 27' 14.98"

Chatanika Incoherent Scatter Facility
Poker Flats, Chatanika, Alaska
65° 7'2.84"N 147°27'33.62"W

Millstone Hill Radio Observatory (Radar)
Westford, Massachusetts, USA
+42° 37' 09.25", -71° 29' 28.49"

Platteville Atmospheric Observatory (Haarp)?
Platteville, Colorado, USA
+40° 10' 54", -104° 43' 30"

VOA (Haarp)?
Voice of America
Delano, California, USA
35°45'12.04"N 119°16'48.75"W

Sura (Haarp?)
Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
+56° 7' 9.70", +46° 2' 3.66"

ISTP
Institute of Solar-Terrestrial Physics
Irkutsk, Russia
51°45'35.99"N 102° 6'34.86"E

SAO RAS
Special Astrophysical Observatory
of the Russian Academy of Science
Nizhnij Arkhyz, Karachai-Cherkessian Republic, Russia
43°49'44.07"N 41°35'3.90"E

VNITS VEI (???)
Moskovskaja Oblast' Istra, Russia
55°55'26.25"N 36°49'8.46"E

SIBNIIE (Power Engineering)
Novosibirsk, Russia
55° 0'26.41"N 83° 1'50.42"E

VOLNA GP-120 (Haarp)?
Near Nakhodka, Russia
42°51'42.69"N 132°36'50.04"E

PRAO (Haarp)?
Pushchino Radio Astronomy Observatory
Moskovskaja Oblast' Pushchino, Russia
54°49'29.02"N 37°37'59.06"E

UTR-2 URAN (VLBI) (Haarp)
IRA Institute of Radio Astronomy NAS Ukraine
Kharkov, Ukraine
49°38'5.53"N 36°56'8.11"E (UTR-2)
49°40'27.47"N 36°17'32.24"E (URAN-1)
49°37'51.17"N 34°49'29.80"E (URAN-2)
51°28'20.66"N 23°49'36.92"E (URAN-3)
46°23'46.11"N 30°16'22.52"E (URAN-4)

EISCAT (Haarp)
European Incoherent Scatter Scientific Association
Ramfjordmoen, Near Tromsø, Norway
+69° 35' 10.94", +19° 13' 20.89"

ALWIN MST Radar (Haarp)
Andøya, Norway
+69° 17' 54.41", +16° 2' 31.48"

ALOMAR Observatory
Andøya, Norway
+69° 16' 42.38", +16° 00' 33.36"

IAP
Leibniz Institute of Atmospheric Physics
Kühlungsborn, Germany
54° 7'6.03"N 11°46'11.88"E

TIRA
FGAN-FHR Fraunhofer
Wachtberg, Germany
50°37'1.59"N 7° 7'46.87"E

NMRF
Nerc MST Radar Facility
Capel Dewi, Carmarthenshire, Wales, United Kingdom
Near Aberystwyth, Wales, UK
+52° 25' 28.26", -4° 00' 19.59"

Jicamarca Radio Observatory (Haarp)
Lima, Peru
11° 57' 08.25" S 76° 52' 30.67" W

São Luiz Space Observatory
Cruzeiro Santa Bárbara, Sao Luis-MA, Brasil
-2° 35' 40.47", -44° 12' 35.90"

JORN
Jindalee Operational Radar Network
Laverton, West Australia
-28° 19' 36.29", +122° 0' 18.84"

JORN 2
Jindalee Operational Radar Network
Longreach, Queensland, Australia
-23° 39' 29.53", +144° 8' 49.58"

JORN 3
Northern Territory, Australia
23.521497°S 133.677521°E

Harold E. Holt Naval Communication Station (Interesting)
Exmouth, Western Australia
-21° 48' 59.00", +114° 9' 56.00"
21°54'25.95"S 114° 7'46.57"E

National MST Radar Facility (Haarp)?
Gadanki, near Tirupati, in southern Andra Pradesh, India
+13° 27' 26.68", +79° 10' 30.74"

CRIRP (Haarp)?
China Research Institute of Radiowave Propagation
Ionospheric Laboratory, Xinjiang (Sinkiang) Region
40°24'15.91"N, 93°38'09.74"E

Ionosphere Observation Network (Haarp)?
Chung Li National Central University Taiwan
Taoyuan County, Jhongli City, Taiwan
24°58'3.73"N 121°11'10.59"E

MU Shigaraki Observatory (Haarp)?
RISH, Kyoto University.
Uji City, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan
34°51'15.66"N 136° 6'24.49"E

EAR
Equatorial Atmosphere Radar
Sumatera Barat, Indonesia
National Institute of Aeronautics and Space
Lembaga Penerbangan dan Antariksa Nasional (LAPAN)
Jakarta, Indonesia

grannyfranny100
18th March 2011, 07:48
Or maybe, the Nazis coming from the moon but under the control of aliens who require farts as food ;)

TimelessDimensions
20th March 2011, 18:17
it was channeled to them to terrify all of us, I knew 5 Billion were meant to die for 7 years, and didn't whisper a word to anyone afraid it would lock it in stone.

the same people that you think made the quake have been broadcasting these channeled messages for years...

calm down everyone, the moment has past and we created our future without the pain...

The future is fluid, ever-changing, however there are various possibility/probability vortices that gather momentum based on our collective thoughts.

Therefore any channel that proclaims they know the "absolute" future is trying to steal your energy through your fear.

I advise that any sources of information be critically analyzed, the sources I described can be asked who caused an event after it has already manifested.

Rocky_Shorz
20th March 2011, 18:18
well if you haven't been following what I have been sharing I guess you wouldn't know that answer...

Sunny-side-up
11th April 2013, 12:00
To the forum admin, sorry I didn't quite know where to post these. It covers many areas of interest. So please move if needed, thx.

Although both these vid's may have been seen by most members already I found them very interesting on many levels.
The first called "'HAARP' MASSIVE TTA's DISCOVERED on SECRET ISLAND and SEA FLOOR
" covers interests in: HAARP (Structures above and below the sea), Earth Quakes (Suggested Quake induction) and Cover-Up's. In this case the erasing of a Island from view!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znaTirqLIds

The second vid called " BREAKING NEWS!!! ASTONISHING MASSIVE HAARP Sonic Sculpting to Dec"
I think it has Fake or Doctored cloud movement shown. It shows cloud movement from West to East going over Russia. OK man-made clouds could well have symmetry but not down to little wisps and holes 0:0 These are just too perfect in my mind, mirror image perfect, what do you think?
BTW I'm not saying pay attention to revmichellehopkins description of ships and faces as described by her in the vid, just the mirror image of clouds used.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1B4ZUZbWrk

I have one big problem with what I see. No way can the clouds make such a mirror perfect pattern. Look at the symmetry, little gapes both sides match, no no don't like what I see in this vid....i'm not saying very bad stuff happening from HAARP but I don't like the images shown (mirrored) here!

Maybe this should have been a new post?