PDA

View Full Version : Dan Hanley, Head of the Whistleblowing Airline Employees Association Goes Missing



Dennis Leahy
12th March 2011, 19:40
Dan Hanley , Head of the Whistleblowing Airline Employees Association Goes Missing

article here: http://www.examiner.com/homeland-security-in-los-angeles/head-of-the-whistleblowing-airline-employees-association-captain-dan-hanley

article excerpt/lead-in: "Concerned whistleblowers and family members of the former United Airlines Pilot Captain Dan Hanley report that this outspoken whistleblower advocate has seemingly vanished 3 weeks ago. Dan Hanley has been actively serving as the national public spokesperson of the Whistleblowing Airline Employees Association for the last 7 years."


Dan had been interviewed for a new television show, "Whistleblowers - the Untold Stories", and the following video is a trailer for that show, and includes Dan


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWiPv_TZVrc

From the video trailer:
"There's only a 2% chance of success. 98% of the whistleblowers in this country, that believe that they're doing the right thing in trying to speak out, fail at their case." -Capt. Daniel Haney, former United Airlines captain, and a whistleblower (excerpt from about the 1:10 mark in the short video/trailer clip)

Dan also disappeared from my Facebook friends list, and his Facebook page is gone. He was very outspoken, and this is a very bad sign that he was either threatened/ordered to delete the FB page and has disappeared in hiding from the threats, or some alphabet agency agent had the power to disappear Dan's stuff - along with Dan. Very disconcerting. I hope Dan is safe somewhere.

Dennis

MariaDine
12th March 2011, 19:53
Bellow the News there is addicional Info -

Julia Davis VP Production at Fleur De Lis Film Studios
Dan's Twitter page has also been deleted:
http://twitter.com/DanHanley1
Dan and Huma's Pakistani orphan website has been taken down as well:
http://www.pakistan-orphans.org/

Aurelius
12th March 2011, 23:34
Dan Hanley , Head of the Whistleblowing Airline Employees Association Goes Missing

article here: http://www.examiner.com/homeland-security-in-los-angeles/head-of-the-whistleblowing-airline-employees-association-captain-dan-hanley

article excerpt/lead-in: "Concerned whistleblowers and family members of the former United Airlines Pilot Captain Dan Hanley report that this outspoken whistleblower advocate has seemingly vanished 3 weeks ago. Dan Hanley has been actively serving as the national public spokesperson of the Whistleblowing Airline Employees Association for the last 7 years."


Dan had been interviewed for a new television show, "Whistleblowers - the Untold Stories", and the following video is a trailer for that show, and includes Dan


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWiPv_TZVrc

From the video trailer:
"There's only a 2% chance of success. 98% of the whistleblowers in this country, that believe that they're doing the right thing in trying to speak out, fail at their case." -Capt. Daniel Haney, former United Airlines captain, and a whistleblower (excerpt from about the 1:10 mark in the short video/trailer clip)

Dan also disappeared from my Facebook friends list, and his Facebook page is gone. He was very outspoken, and this is a very bad sign that he was either threatened/ordered to delete the FB page and has disappeared in hiding from the threats, or some alphabet agency agent had the power to disappear Dan's stuff - along with Dan. Very disconcerting. I hope Dan is safe somewhere.

Dennis

food for thought:

-would Deacon / Neumann still be around providing info if he did not reveal himself in Zurich?

-would Peterson still be around disclosing info if he didn't go on video and reveal himself?

would we be better off if they were still around feeding info?

is the shelf-live short? ie. act now, act quick?

have we learnt a lesson on how to deal with Whistleblowers? ie. what not to do? .. to preserve the info feed?

as we trust Bill & Kerry ... would it not be best they act as proxies?

is this rocket science?

Lost Soul
13th March 2011, 00:48
This smacks of the old USSR, Nazi Germany, Ethiopia (post-Halie Selassi) where people just disappeared without explanation.

Bill Ryan
13th March 2011, 05:30
--------

This is an important subject. Let's see if I can share some perspectives.

1){edited out by Dennis Leahy - just so it won't be quoted again. see http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?16286-Anatomy-of-a-thread-derailment }
{Fine by me - Bill :) }

2) Different insider agencies and factions protect different interests, and operate in different ways. The guys monitoring the 9/11 truthers don't care about people talking about the Mars base. And those watching the Free Energy researchers don't care about people blowing the whistle on Bohemian Grove.

And some subjects are more dangerous than others. Free Energy activism can still get you taken out (ask Wade Frazier (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?10672-WADE-FRAZIER-A-Healed-Planet) about this.). And if a whistleblower offends someone personally (which can sometimes be considered a serious matter of discourtesy and dishonor), then you can also find yourself 'handled'.

In general, the best place to hide is definitely in the open. Dan Hanley's disappearance simply means that either he must have been saying something very significant (a confirmation) - or he upset someone personally who made a decision in anger.

Sometimes this does not work. Our friend Mr X (http://projectcamelot.org./mr_x.html) (who blew the whistle on a major ET/UFO archiving project) was almost certainly killed for stating that he was going to speak out in person at UFO conferences and no longer be a behind-the-curtain anonymous voice. Henry Deacon (http://projectcamelot.org/livermore_physicist.html), who also spoke up publicly in July 2009 to support Brian O'Leary on Free Energy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=178TJujE5oY) and Bob Dean on the Mars Colony (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ngvIP0Za9M), has been 'taken care of'. (Not killed - but leaned on and removed from the game: he too was getting too vocal very quickly, and was no longer deniable as an anonymous fantasy figure who in some people's eyes, up till he went on stage, might not have even been a real person.)

So it's a dangerous game still, where the outcome is not assured. There are casualties. But what should Dan Hanley have done? I'm sure he was well aware of the potential outcomes (as are Kerry and I in our own work), and took a calculated risk.

I used to be a fairly serious mountaineer, and I took calculated risks all the time. Many mountaineers have died because they took a gamble and failed (this actually happened to me in one of my previous lives).

That doesn't mean they did the wrong thing... it just means they played the game to the very limit, and did whatever they thought was best. Nothing more and nothing less. That's all any of us can do.

Dennis Leahy
13th March 2011, 13:58
A number of posts that were off-topic to the thread have been moved to: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?16286-Anatomy-of-a-thread-derailment

This is a thread about the disappearance of Dan Hanley.

Thanks,

Dennis

Yoda
13th March 2011, 20:04
A number of posts that were off-topic to the thread have been moved to: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?16286-Anatomy-of-a-thread-derailment

This is a thread about the disappearance of Dan Hanley.

Thanks,

Dennis

Dennis, I believe, that your prompt moving of unconnected posts, may be a solution to staying on track.
Pierre

bashi
14th March 2011, 15:31
[I]"There just won't be any room [he (Day) said] for people who won't go along. We can't have such people cluttering up the place so such people would be taken to special places,"

"People will just disappear."



from this post: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?8040-The-New-Order-of-Barbarians&p=69212&viewfull=1#post69212

this thread:http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?8040-The-New-Order-of-Barbarians

Fred259
2nd April 2011, 12:41
I heard this week from an aviation source that Dan Hanley is fine, and is not in the North American continent.