PDA

View Full Version : Japan: This thought occurred to me today... what do you think?

crosby
13th March 2011, 08:37
we know how the tptw operate, in fact we've seen it all of our lives. i can't help but think that something very devious is going on besides the obvious. they have us watching and praying with great intent regarding the china and japan eq's., tsunamis, nuclear detachment, etc., but i wonder? what are they really doing????? any ideas? warmest regards, corson

Lord Sidious
13th March 2011, 08:58
As I said in the earthquake thread, what is going on elsewhere?

crosby
13th March 2011, 09:04
Teakai has a great thread posted about the sun eclipsing....i wonder if that isn't part of it?
regards, corson

sorry, there are so many posts there, i forgot that you did post that.

well, since it was already mentioned in a prior posting, mods, feels free to close this thread. apparently it isn't worthy of it's own space. and on that note, i'm going to work.

pilotsimone
13th March 2011, 09:32
To distract from what is going on in Wisconsin? Is that possible?

Isn't a distraction always so they can steal more money?

I'm curious too.

jjl
13th March 2011, 09:47
To distract from what is going on in Wisconsin? Is that possible?

Isn't a distraction always so they can steal more money?

I'm curious too.

well, that knocks out one of our competitors economically. Also reduces the population
PS Wisconsin is a done deal.

bodixa
13th March 2011, 09:54
Does the earth still shake by itself?

What if the Earth shakes putting out one of THEIR key facilities.

What's going on in Wisconsin? ;)

TWINNICK
13th March 2011, 09:54
AH, very good point Corson, and we all know this is how they work.

Watch this hand...............................while the other hand is doing something under the table'

Maybe they really wanted the nuclear power plants to leak but couldn't blatantly attack them with missiles so they put the haarp into action. HHmmmm !

..Nick..

delaware
13th March 2011, 09:58
can anyone tell me what´s going on in Wisconsin?

jjl
13th March 2011, 10:22

somehow the republicans broke the union without the democrats. Just google wisconsin news, if you can tear yourself away...I can't. jj

Fred Steeves
13th March 2011, 18:47

somehow the republicans broke the union without the democrats. Just google wisconsin news, if you can tear yourself away...I can't. jj

Yes, as it appears right now the Gambino family (republicans) has the upper hand on the Gatti family (democrats). Stay tuned for the next exciting episode to further divide us.

Cheers,
Fred S.

crosby
13th March 2011, 19:09
i'm wondering myself what it is that they're really doing at the moment. i have a feeling that there is something that we don't know about yet in the middle east. it will not take too long for the answers too come, they can't help but blatantly start rubbing their hands together in the "we gotcha moment"......somebody will start to chatting soon enough...i'm sure.
warmest regards, corson

and thanks too all for posting their thoughts here today.

mondaze
13th March 2011, 19:17
maybe they just did a sleight of hand over talking to china about a global currency which is not dollar based... Of course i could be wrong...

Lord Sidious
13th March 2011, 19:18

Yes, as it appears right now the Gambino family (republicans) has the upper hand on the Gatti family (democrats). Stay tuned for the next exciting episode to further divide us.

Cheers,
Fred S.

VERY astute observation Fred.
Big government is an organised crime conspiracy folks.
Good work Fred.

Operator
13th March 2011, 19:22
How about this: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?16287-US-Backing-for-World-Currency-Stuns-Markets

We have to get used to several things going on on the same moment .... sign of this time I am afraid.

GlassSteagallfan
13th March 2011, 20:22
Yep, never waste a good crisis. When you're looking at CNN, keep an eye in the rearview mirror.

observer
13th March 2011, 20:28
The members might want to review the video posted here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?16320-What-s-Really-Going-On-Behind-the-Scenes-This-Is-Why-We-re-Here-Folks&p=174526#post174526

Sabrina
13th March 2011, 20:44
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/5051075/A-world-currency-moves-nearer-after-Tim-Geithners-slip.html

A world currency moves nearer after Tim Geithner's slip
US Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner confessed on Wednesday that he had not read the plans by China's central bank governor for a "super-sovereign reserve currency" run by the International Monetary Fund, but nevertheless let slip that Washington was "open" to the idea. Whoops.

This is how matters quickly escalate in geo-finance. China's suggestion – backed by Russia, Brazil, and India, and clearly aimed at breaking US dollar hegemony – is making its way onto the agenda of the G20 Summit next week. 'Dollar-dämmerung' no longer looks so far-fetched.
China's paper, by Governor Zhou Xiaochuan, is couched in understated language – more a 'thought experiment' than a declaration of monetary war. His ideas could be mistaken for the musings of an academic theorist. Nobody should be fooled by decorum.
It comes days after premier Wen Jiabow demanded US action to safeguard the value of China's holdings of US bonds - $740bn of US Treasuries and a further $600bn or so of other debt. "We have lent huge amounts of money to the US. Of course we are concerned about the safety of our assets," he said.
China's Communist Party seems to fear that the Federal Reserve is orchestrating a beggar-thy-neighbour devaluation - and a disguised default on America's foreign debt - by resorting to the nuclear option of printing money to buy US Treasury bonds.
China's proposal is to activate the IMF's power to issue Special Drawing Rights (SDRs). The IMF would be groomed as de facto central bank for the planet. The SDRs would gradually become an "accepted means of payment". Call it the 'globo'.

johnf
13th March 2011, 20:55
My money is on several things at once, but independent banks popping up would be a big problem for the status quo.

http://www.puppet99.com/?p=126

Revere
13th March 2011, 21:49
Geithner Article....Great find! Currency issues are really heating up lately. I wonder with Japan's financial issue getting worse due to the quake will they need to sell their substantial investments in the US? Benjamin Fulford often mentions these investments.

Would liquidating these assets in a depressed Real Estate market provide a substantial benefit for the US when we are being pressured on our debt issues?

Is there a way that Japan's needs can help prop up the US dollar's continuation as the world’s Reserve currency?

Or will Japans financial issues grease the skids of rationalization to bring in the new global currency in now?

What other correlations might be possible? Please feel free to rip up or add some flesh to the bones on the ones barely I fleshed out. Watch the markets on Monday there might be clues.

Peace,

-R-

Operator
13th March 2011, 22:15
Or will Japans financial issues grease the skids of rationalization to bring in the new global currency in now?

Bingo ... (IMHO)

goldmother
14th March 2011, 11:18
It seems definitely maybe sleight of hand thing going on

Things are happening at such a fast pace its hard to keep up

But guess thats the point

crosby
14th March 2011, 21:24
It seems definitely maybe sleight of hand thing going on

Things are happening at such a fast pace its hard to keep up

But guess thats the point

i agree goldmother. there is definitely so much happening all at the same time that it is difficult to keep up one precise idea. but if we all keep pushing the ideas, it keeps them fresh.
thanks for the post. warmest regards, corson

ghostrider
15th March 2011, 01:23
they talking about making a new currency the dollar will no longer be the world reserve currency. the price of things will double overnight, or could it be hey lybia stop it or we'll go japan on your #$$

gardunk
15th March 2011, 19:56
and also the Saudi's have invaded Bahrain to crush the protests as we pretend to not notice oil dropping today

K626
15th March 2011, 21:26
The earthquake and nuke scenario in Jpn and the ongoing crisis in the middle east are both BAD NEWS for the PTB. In harness these two events are shaking the finance and energy trees together. Time limits are being put in place. New and unforseen forces are engaged. The takedown begins.

Stay strong.

Don't always think it is manipulation or design. That phase is ending.

K

13th Warrior
15th March 2011, 21:32
and also the Saudi's have invaded Bahrain to crush the protests as we pretend to not notice oil dropping today

+1

I hear that the US had given the green light.

mondaze
15th March 2011, 22:32
maybe charles and st. germain are shaking a few trees?

janus
15th March 2011, 22:42
What about Kaddafi of Libya firing on his own people? We heard a lot about Egypt and now they are having "elections" with the choice of two puppets, and we heard a lot about rioting all over the place. But when Libya started firing on its own people, the news shifted to something else. Perhaps a new regime there was not in the plans.

crosby
15th March 2011, 22:45
What about Kaddafi of Libya firing on his own people? We heard a lot about Egypt and now they are having "elections" with the choice of two puppets, and we heard a lot about rioting all over the place. But when Libya started firing on its own people, the news shifted to something else. Perhaps a new regime there was not in the plans.

i also just read the thread where the saudi army is firing on the protesters in Bahrain. things are completely out of hand over in the middle east. but i sense it's all about the money in the end.
regards, corson

cosmicharmony
15th March 2011, 23:40
Thank you for being brave with what youve placed here. I too felt that all thats occurred is not a natural event - an odd way to percieve an earthquake when the media in front of eyes classed it all as natural disaster....

I got the same "spidey sense" or inner opinion relating to the past Earthquake in China.

At the end of the day i got the feeling and thought of deception in relation to these events. And i firmly feel that those in high postion of power in China and Japan knew who is really behind these disasters. A Superpower flexing its muscle against a threat to their world wide "influence"? Are china and Japan being warned who the big boys on planet Earth are and not to over step their mark?

I know this may sound daft to feel and believe such ideas but my first impressions upon learning of these disasters pointed my opinion to a certain continent bullying others into line.

I dont feel any ET related cause. If a ET power was foolish enough to cripple part of humanity like this they would be met by all other ET parties focused upon Earth. Things would become messy for them for causing disruption. I do sense though that there are ET out there that take advantage of such Earth disaster for good or bad ends.

Didnt Tesla devise a weapon that could cause Earthquakes by effecting the central core of the planet? I might be wrong here but its an idea.

Thanks for reading.

Such sad times for humanity and its misuse of power - if it was a man made disaster that caused so much destruction.

DeDukshyn
15th March 2011, 23:50
This isn't population reduction ... maybe by the time they find all the bodies they might have 50,000 IMO, not even a dent in 6+ billion - so that is not it. It's about their economy and financial sector; create a natural disaster that costs billions to trillions to fix, and someone who has been avoiding you will come running to you for loans, loan them what they need to rebuild, then from that point forward you (well, the PTB) have some pretty good leverage.

I have a strong intuitive feeling that the explosions in the reactors are not natural ... someone is there trying to make it into a much bigger catastophe than it already was (wheres Atticus BTW? .. lol J/K ;)) .... again that's just a feeling I have.

DeDukshyn
16th March 2011, 00:02
....didnt Tesla devise a weapon that could cause Earthquakes by effecting the central core of the planet? I might be wrong here but its an idea.....

Yes, much of the modern super technology in the world was either initially devised or realised by Tesla - he knew how things work. HAARP is basically tesla tech and it can be used for immense "good" as well. It could be used to clean the oceans and the air for example. He also invented the particle beam weapon and split the bluprint up and gave a part to each USA, UK, Canada, Russia, China and Australia ... I think it was those 5. He said when you boys can learn to grow up and get along then maybe you can get together and build it...lol. He was a smart guy. I'm certain the USA already has particle beam weapons though - likely from reverse engineering UFO tech.

Another thing about Tesla is that he was attempted to be erased from North American history. His face was removed from famous pictures where he posed with the likes of Einstein etc. He's been erased from school books etc. In fact I even had a teacher who during a science class say that he wasn't allowed to teach about Tesla but that we should all look him up and find out who he was and what he stood for. To this day hes not taught about in school and all his inventions are attributed to his rivals - he invented wireless radio, A/C power, hydro power, the A/C motor but credit for these was given to Edisen and Marconi etc. He once said he could split the earth in half if he wanted too, and with the right equipment. And all he ever wanted was free energy and peace for all. Bless his soul.

SKAWF
16th March 2011, 00:07
my view is, ultimately, the distraction, is what they are doing.
if we were to look within ourselves, we would find out who and what we are,
so they will throw all sorts at us to prevent us from finding that out.
if you can keep someone distracted by things outside of themselves
they will not look within.

distraction is the tool of control.
focused intent is the way we will beat them.
keep us distracted though, and we will never be a problem.

my opinion.

steve

Revere
17th March 2011, 00:25
http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm

Kerry had this Link on her blog.

There are some interesting ideas in the article concerning the reason for setting up some of the disaster in Japan. It seems Japan's big companies are 100s of billions of $$ behind in their pension contributions. "Never let a good disaster go unused", I think someone in the Bush administration is credited with that statement. Not sure.

Peace,

-R-

Revere
17th March 2011, 00:51
Oooo...fresh off the press.

Possible vote tomorrow at UN on action for Libya situation US Ambassador Ann Rice says, perhaps we really need to go beyond just a no fly zone!

Jeez, US in another Middle East war? But, I do feel for those poor citizen rebels. If that is what they are...this is all very confusing to keep up with and develop informed opinions. I just cannot trust the MSM. Only way to tell is, who is making money out of this play in the long run?

Ideas?
Anyone?.....Anyone?

Beating up Japan just to create cover for another Mid-East War??? Naah! (?)

Peace,
-R-

DeMeeee
17th March 2011, 00:52
I'm wondering what's up with the Rockefeller clan, kids too, deciding to be in India now?
And Bill Gates supposidly as well.... to hide out in a underground base or sorts.
What so they know that we don't...? Just very very odd :confused:

crosby
17th March 2011, 08:45
http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm

Kerry had this Link on her blog.

There are some interesting ideas in the article concerning the reason for setting up some of the disaster in Japan. It seems Japan's big companies are 100s of billions of $$ behind in their pension contributions. "Never let a good disaster go unused", I think someone in the Bush administration is credited with that statement. Not sure.

Peace,

-R-

i believe that was rahm emanuel. i think i remember hearing this statement in the documentary by alex jones: "The Fall of the Republic". very interesting doc. you can watch it on you tube in it's entirety.
regards, corson

i agree. there has too be something more involved, but i just can't put my finger on what it might be. the skirmishes are right there in the open for everyone to read about, i believe that there is something going on over there that we are all just unaware of.

"Beating up Japan just to create cover for another Mid-East War??? Naah! (?)"