PDA

View Full Version : US Backing for World Currency Stuns Markets

Sabrina
13th March 2011, 14:09
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/478/436/US_backing_for_world_currency_stuns_markets.html

US backing for world currency stuns markets
12 March 2011 21:47
US Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner shocked global markets by revealing that Washington is “quite open” to Chinese proposals for the gradual development of a global reserve currency run by the International Monetary Fund.

The dollar plunged instantly against the euro, yen, and sterling as the comments flashed across trading screens. David Bloom, currency chief at HSBC, said the apparent policy shift amounts to an earthquake in geo-finance.

“The mere fact that the US Treasury Secretary is even entertaining thoughts that the dollar may cease being the anchor of the global monetary system has caused consternation,” he said.

Mr Geithner later qualified his remarks, insisting that the dollar would remain the “world’s dominant reserve currency … for a long period of time” but the seeds of doubt have been sown.

The markets appear baffled by the confused statements emanating from Washington. President Barack Obama told a new conference hours earlier that there was no threat to the reserve status of the dollar.
-ends-

Interesting 'earthquake' language here:
David Bloom, currency chief at HSBC, said the apparent policy shift amounts to an earthquake in geo-finance.

Snowbird
13th March 2011, 14:16
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/478/436/US_backing_for_world_currency_stuns_markets.html

US Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner shocked global markets by revealing that Washington is “quite open” to Chinese proposals for the gradual development of a global reserve currency run by the International Monetary Fund.

The dollar plunged instantly against the euro, yen, and sterling as the comments flashed across trading screens. David Bloom, currency chief at HSBC, said the apparent policy shift amounts to an earthquake in geo-finance.

“The mere fact that the US Treasury Secretary is even entertaining thoughts that the dollar may cease being the anchor of the global monetary system has caused consternation,” he said.

Mr Geithner later qualified his remarks, insisting that the dollar would remain the “world’s dominant reserve currency … for a long period of time” but the seeds of doubt have been sown.

The markets appear baffled by the confused statements emanating from Washington. President Barack Obama told a new conference hours earlier that there was no threat to the reserve status of the dollar.
-ends-

David Bloom, currency chief at HSBC, said the apparent policy shift amounts to an earthquake in geo-finance.

I find it astonishing that any government can make this type of decision and announcement without first consulting the people.

When Presidents make this type of statement, we can be assured that this changeover is imminent.

Is this not traitorous?

HURRITT ENYETO
13th March 2011, 14:34
Tim Geithner shocked global markets by revealing that Washington is “quite open” to Chinese proposals for the gradual development of a global reserve currency run by the International Monetary Fund.

Now there's a scary thought.

I find it astonishing that any government can make this type of decision and announcement without first consulting the people.

When Presidents make this type of statement, we can be assured that this changeover is imminent.

Is this not traitorous?

You gotta love Democracy :)

king anthony
13th March 2011, 14:55

Is this not traitorous?

Have not (the) people asked for and promoted a system which they have in hand, without understanding!? Are not the 'people' the chattel of the 'artificial people' they serve!? Does the face or voice of one truly dictate!? I say, as the interest may appear to be the traitor of the many, is it onto itself!?

ghostrider
13th March 2011, 15:19
they are supposed to work for us, our gov is out of control and must be stopped...The creation of a world currency will be the downfall of america. The price of things double overnight and your dollar is worth 50 cents. I DO NOT want a world currency ever.. so let it be written so let it be done...This is a BIG piece of the puzzle...

shybastid
13th March 2011, 15:19
Not REALLY that crazy is it? We've been told and warned for years.
http://nearing.newsvine.com/_news/2011/02/08/6011685-unprecedented-event-secretary-clinton-calls-all-ambassadors-called-back-to-washington-
Would'nt this be a good reason to call all the Ambassadors home to D.C.? It would effect every country Worldwide. They do need a heads up on it too.
I wondor what currency Hillary told them to transfer to? And this is NOT a coincidence.

Muzz
13th March 2011, 15:23
This is a good time to bury bad news with all the coverage of the Japan quake. People are distracted and this may be some kind of global financial sleight of hand while everyone is hypnotised with tsunami footage. This may also seem trivial compared to the carnage on tv screens.

As predicted
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?16048-THAT-WAS-MASSIVE-9.1-in-Japan-%28Tsunami%29&p=172584&viewfull=1#post172584

king anthony
13th March 2011, 16:18
Are 'they' not to serve themselves as demonstrated in history!? Has it not been that human beings had given up self-reliance, self-accountability, self-preservation and such to 'them'!? Is it not an illusion that 'they' or how 'things' have been is out of control, when 'they' and 'their' plans have (more or less) successfully served 'their' purpose throughout time!?

I say, even though it was through deceptions, people have what was asked for. Have not nations been founded on sovereignty as a republic with rights to each!? Have not the peoples asked for, received and promoted another form of rule, which has been confused with how things began!?

I say, long ago, the many had the chance to reclaim with greater ease, and now the many have allowed things to be as they are. There has not been lands or peoples onto itself for some time, and now the few of the many understand this.

What measure are the words of one, the few or even the many if they only remain words!? What measure are acts if done blindly without knowledge or understanding!? What measure is change if when obtained there is no will!?

Has it not been human arrogance to dismiss wisdom on such matters, lest it be grant in the eyes of all while saying 'I follow'!? I say, when will it be so, when eyes truly awaken and those elements of human character, long lost, are reclaimed.

To understand these words, each must know that all things, strange and not are part of one - and each must ask 'what is truly desired' and if they have what it takes. For if any of these things are without answer, then be comforted by that which makes one 'feel good'.

Flash
13th March 2011, 16:20
Question mark:

The proposal comes from China for world currency and is approved by US. It may be what the NWO wants, but it will be detrimental to the US, dismantling their wealth. Although in my view their dollar cannot be the world currency anymore, the US and World banksters having done their job, I am also looking at something else:

If some the the China earthquakes were from Alaska's Haarp, if Japan earthquake had haarp involved and if China or Russia got p**** or want to take advantage, and if as some says (Fulford and others ) that the Madrid fault is the next, could it be that China has menaced US with their own weapons (chinese harrp or others) and US is scared, and therefore bend to world currency? Which for the moment would benefit China?

I am far from being good at international politics, NWO thinking or else, quite a few of you are much better at it on this forum and could discuss it in a more thorough manner, but this is a question I am wondering about.

PLease destroy my idea if needed, or play with it the ways it seems best,

majapahit
13th March 2011, 16:20
having had the USD as a reserve currency at least since WWII,
or perhaps since after the disengagement from the gold standard
depending on how one wants to view this

the USD people,
i.c. the USA,
i.c. the Americans have gained billions of on or of the book profits from their currency
specifically through trade advantages, and dollar backing from trade surplusses

Americans are sitting on a heap of wealth (.. well, some)
gained by decades of currency profiteering
and treasury backing

and this game is up
'tout le monde' knows
and also Geigner and Bernanke

though most Americans don not realize how it was done
nor did they profit directly (at least, that would be the perception)

but,
for cheap bananas, oil, minerals, raw materials, foods, and market share monopolies, import cars, building materials etc etc etc this list is endless

starting now
is the day of reckoning

and either, you make 'your' millionairs and biljonairs caugh up the dough
of this systemic currency DEBT
or
'they' will make you foot that bill
(read your 101 macro economics again, the complicated chapters, at the end :panda:)

is what is happening right now, mt :cool:

Calz
13th March 2011, 16:43
I believe this Geigner story happened several months ago.

As to *why* ... not an "insider* but if you do the math then that is the only possible way to approach the debt that has been built up.

The US government (pawns for the bankers) don't care about any of us "useless" eaters regardless of nationality.

They want us gone ... but are helping themselves to our wealth in the meanwhile.

IMHO

Nervana
13th March 2011, 16:53
The United States has people from every country in the world living here and always has. It bothers me that Americans are viewed in one category. I must admit that my individual standard of living is much better than most, but I have worked since I was 11 yrs old. My Dad worked 3 jobs to support our family. Believe me, he never profited. I worked honestly, never abused anyone to get ahead, believed the "American Dream" existed. I was duped, just like so many others.

Today, the government of the World bothers me. We are owned by foreign countries. We owe trillions of dollars to foreign countries. The majority of items in every store in the US says "Made In China". Our corn and wheat is shipped to other countries. Go into any grocery store here, you will see that most food is imported.

I remember in high school we were shown a video about ATM machines and the migration of electronic currency. At the time most workers received paper checks, and I thought in my mind there is no way this would happen. Yet just a few decades later, I never see my paycheck, everything is electronic. I truly believe in the bible prophecy that we will be forced to bear the mark 666 to buy or sell anything.

Please believe that I do not feel that I am free. I am a slave to this country and only now truly understanding the consequences. I pray for all of us, we are all going to be affected.

gripreaper
13th March 2011, 17:04
What currency? The only thing in circulation is debt instruments and "promises to pay" the globalist banksters. All of the assets and future earnings in perpetuity were hypothecated to the global banksters when the De Jure Republic FOR the united States went bankrupt in 1871. The banksters made off with the printing presses in 1913 and Roosevelt finished us off in 1933 by confiscating all the remaining gold and silver currency.

You continue to agree to these adhesion contracts via your birth certificate, your social security, your voter registration your drivers license, your vehicle registration, your trust deed on your house, etc. You are nothing more than chattel for the bankruptcy.

So the noise out of Washington is just that, noise.

The answer worldwide is to continue to wake up and realize(as all Avalonians know)that the fraud was and is perpetuated by the elite banksters and we need to go fire them and send them back to Mars and restore an asset backed currency WITHOUT INTEREST.

So let the current paradigm collapse and let Geithner shoot his mouth off. We just need to be ready to step in before they give us the IMF world currency drawing rights in it's place.

Lord Sidious
13th March 2011, 17:04

-ends-

Is this not traitorous?

The dollar isn't your property, so no, it isn't treason.

king anthony
13th March 2011, 17:26

The words of fact.

To quote the Christian Holy Book, the Bible '...give unto Caesar what is Caesar's...'. I share these words not to promote this or any religion, belief or faith; for these things have closed the eyes to truth - I share, simply to highlight what has been known for a long time.

What did human beings have and what did they surrender!?

king anthony
13th March 2011, 17:50
I say, not as direction or authority, but to simply share as knowledge based on that which is firsthand.

The chattel became, without understanding or consent, at a time when innocents was. The chattel continued not knowing better, thus perpetuating a precedents of how and why things are.

Is not reclaiming sovereignty the first step for each!? Cannot this be done, not by 'their' rules or forms, as it does not apply; rather by the rules of the 'common' - why enter into an arena where one is still disadvantaged.

Cannot it be as simple as creating a formal document 'declaring independence' while returning those materials that bind each!? Is not the material sought a 'Declaration of Independence' claiming 'Natural Law' as the law to govern!?

Is not fact that, the precedent of using the currency now 'in hand' unfair practice as it has created a monopoly for the few!? Would this not be the next step to resolve!?

sojorner
13th March 2011, 18:03
There's a very good audio link on Kerry's blog dated February 2nd 2011 called the US currency, dinar etc, that is worth listening to. It discusses much of the currency changes that are coming up.
I believe what this man says..and he says it's for the good.
The US has been guilty of making money out of thin air and using it to enslave it's own people and other countries...just read the book modern money mechanics put out by the Federal Reserve...it tells you right in their own book.
The statement Obama makes isn't contrary if you understand they have 2 types of currency....derivatives...which are made up of 10 percent real money.

Again, I encourage people to listen to the audio...it may explain a lot.

Soj

Chicodoodoo
13th March 2011, 18:14

Come on. You're splitting hairs here. Every dollar in my pocket is my property. The vast majority of government leaders in the USA are traitors. The vast majority of American people are deluded. Getting all technical over these issues is NWO double-speak, i.e. WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, and IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. Don't perpetrate the brainwashing.

Jonathon
13th March 2011, 18:23
My understanding sojorner:
Money isn't created out of thin air by the US - they just print it. WE create it by the authority of our signature. WE are the money. It's we that are being traded and leveraged. WE are the surety. What is being printed is by our consent - we have agreed, unwittingly, to indenture ourselves to and for a 'great society'. Modern Money Mechanics is a good source, however realize that it's telling you that your signature (AUtograph AUthority, AU[gold]=surety) is the source of funding - we have authorized the indenturing of our energy... even worse the fractionalization of our energy. What you sign for in-debts you 10 to 100 fold.

Jonathon
13th March 2011, 18:31

Come on. You're splitting hairs here. Every dollar in my pocket is my property. The vast majority of government leaders in the USA are traitors. The vast majority of American people are deluded. Getting all technical over these issues is NWO double-speak, i.e. WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, and IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. Don't perpetrate the brainwashing.

He's not splitting hairs here. This is exceedingly important to understand. The reason Caesar's face was printed on coin was because it belonged to Caesar. You are taking a benefit/privileged GRANTED to you by Caesar when you use it. Anyone who takes a benefit/privilege is a debtor - not a sovereign being. Because you are the debtor in the relationship, you have no control or authority other than that which is GRANTED by the creditor. Creditors control: period. When you choose to grant and convey your private energy in exchange for THEIR notes, you are contracting into their game and have no 'rights'. This is why the Constitution causes so much confusion among people... sure, there is no involuntary slavery, however you have the unlimited right to contract. You GRANTED them control. That's voluntary servitude, which is absolutely legal/constitutional.

Dorok
13th March 2011, 18:33
You continue to agree to these adhesion contracts via your birth certificate, your social security, your voter registration your drivers license, your vehicle registration, your trust deed on your house, etc. You are nothing more than chattel for the bankruptcy.

I think it's important to keep in perspective who is actually responsible for the US national dept.

I agree that what is quoted above is the precedent that is operational and depending on your reading of the above cited 'social contracts' and even be considered 'legal'. What I mean is that the language of the contracts is such that it is impossible to imply informed consent on the part of individuals to be compelled to pay the dept incurred by another entity. For example, if I drew up a contract where some words were defined opposite by me as they are by you, then no court should hold that as valid.

I plead insanity due to breach of common sense! :)

shybastid
13th March 2011, 18:34
I'm curious. For all the money the U.S. spends our our War Machine daily, and our black op hidden money's spent , whether we created antigravity machines from learned WW2 technolgy, or reverse engineered it from a crashed UFO, should'nt we have some back up cash?
We really so broke no one wants our dough?
Not saying I don't believe it.

And I'm sure SOME PTB really want US economy to tank from a global standpoint.

But,sometimes I wondor if Obama did'nt scrap our NASA budget knowing it's all a front for what goes on behind the scenes anyway.

But shouldn't we be able to capitolize on it at some point from a commercialisation standpoint?

I find it truly amazing that the State of Neveda is owned 92% by the U.S. Governement.
http://www.klamathbasincrisis.org/other%20places/nevada91.9%25govt030705.htm

When you add Las Vegas and the amount of liquid cash spent there,HOW could they be dead last in economic stability?

It's kinda like our Country..and Vegas... It LOOKS like it SHOULD be solid.

Somehow Vegas and U.S. bookeepers have a way of hiding wealth for personal reasons, at the expense of our Country,State and Individuals..

This whole money thing smells to no end.

And don't send "Louie" from Vegas after me to collect any vigorish.

U.S. Government has the I.R.S. They don't "smack"you..they just pull funds from your bank accounts.:yell:

Sorry for the rant.. Pretty frustrating though.

king anthony
13th March 2011, 18:44
Every dollar in my pocket is my property. The vast majority of government leaders in the USA are traitors. The vast majority of American people are deluded.

How can the owned own, when ownership of all is underfoot!? Do not those who rule the many of the land, do so not from within!? Are not the eyes most deceived when what is seen is merely in thought!? I say, one may journey to the stars, but only achieve the hill from where one stands, unless ability is gained to continue.

'None are more hopelessly enslaved then those who falsely believe they are free.' (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_Wolfgang_Von_Goethe)

Does not unity lack conflict and rejection!?

king anthony
13th March 2011, 18:50
WE are the money. It's we that are being traded and leveraged. WE are the surety. What is being printed is by our consent - we have agreed, unwittingly, to indenture ourselves to and for a 'great society'

He's not splitting hairs here. This is exceedingly important to understand. The reason Caesar's face was printed on coin was because it belonged to Caesar. You are taking a benefit/privileged GRANTED to you by Caesar when you use it. Anyone who takes a benefit/privilege is a debtor - not a sovereign being. Because you are the debtor in the relationship, you have no control or authority other than that which is GRANTED by the creditor.... You GRANTED them control. That's voluntary servitude, which is absolutely legal/constitutional.

Words of fact.

Chicodoodoo
13th March 2011, 18:54
He's not splitting hairs here. This is exceedingly important to understand. The reason Caesar's face was printed on coin was because it belonged to Caesar.

Don't make me laugh. This is a sociopathic mind control trick. I understand all the legal babble, as if right and wrong can be made equivalent with the turn of a phrase. It's no different than software licenses that say, "By using this software, you agree to the following...." Sorry, but I do not agree. It's almost to the point where there is a virtual contract that says, "By existing, you agree to the following...." Maybe you agree with that, but I sure as hell don't.

Jonathon
13th March 2011, 19:07
He's not splitting hairs here. This is exceedingly important to understand. The reason Caesar's face was printed on coin was because it belonged to Caesar.

Don't make me laugh. This is a sociopathic mind control trick. I understand all the legal babble, as if right and wrong can be made equivalent with the turn of a phrase. It's no different than software licenses that say, "By using this software, you agree to the following...." Sorry, but I do not agree. It's almost to the point where there is a virtual contract that says, "By existing, you agree to the following...." Maybe you agree with that, but I sure as hell don't.

Your agreement is determined by action, not by thought. As the saying goes "I can't hear what you are saying over what you are doing". Conduct IS the contract. Your use is your agreement. The license agreement acts as a memorialized reminder and further is a guarantee of your rights and duties as debtor in the contract. What you think you are doing is immaterial.

Do you deny that you agree to exist? Everything you experience is by your agreement whether you accept it or not.

Lord Sidious
13th March 2011, 19:16

How is it yours?
Did you issue it?
Is your name on it?
Whose credit are you using to ''purchase'' goods and/or services?
And no, getting technical is called being precise, it is the difference between good and close enough.
Try doing that in a court and see how far you get.
You think Bill, as a physicist could just say close enough is good enough?
Being correct is THE way to break that brainwashing, not thinking nice thoughts about other entitie's currency.

Your agreement or lack of determines nothing if you are incorrect.
What you call legal babble can be the difference between jail or freedom, so it isn't something without merit to study.

mondaze
13th March 2011, 19:35
every dollar is lent to you for interest. This is the nature of the so-called Federal bank.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

sorry i seem to repeated the jist of the noble lords missive.

Sabrina
13th March 2011, 20:49
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/5051075/A-world-currency-moves-nearer-after-Tim-Geithners-slip.html

A world currency moves nearer after Tim Geithner's slip
US Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner confessed on Wednesday that he had not read the plans by China's central bank governor for a "super-sovereign reserve currency" run by the International Monetary Fund, but nevertheless let slip that Washington was "open" to the idea. Whoops.

This is how matters quickly escalate in geo-finance. China's suggestion – backed by Russia, Brazil, and India, and clearly aimed at breaking US dollar hegemony – is making its way onto the agenda of the G20 Summit next week. 'Dollar-dämmerung' no longer looks so far-fetched.
China's paper, by Governor Zhou Xiaochuan, is couched in understated language – more a 'thought experiment' than a declaration of monetary war. His ideas could be mistaken for the musings of an academic theorist. Nobody should be fooled by decorum.
It comes days after premier Wen Jiabow demanded US action to safeguard the value of China's holdings of US bonds - $740bn of US Treasuries and a further $600bn or so of other debt. "We have lent huge amounts of money to the US. Of course we are concerned about the safety of our assets," he said.
China's Communist Party seems to fear that the Federal Reserve is orchestrating a beggar-thy-neighbour devaluation - and a disguised default on America's foreign debt - by resorting to the nuclear option of printing money to buy US Treasury bonds.
China's proposal is to activate the IMF's power to issue Special Drawing Rights (SDRs). The IMF would be groomed as de facto central bank for the planet. The SDRs would gradually become an "accepted means of payment". Call it the 'globo'.

Tom Sawyer
13th March 2011, 21:14
Hello All!

Lord Sidious, are we speaking about the rules of "The $ game" issued by the Elite?
If so - I fully agree with you.

In my opinion Chicodoodoo meant that we as humans have the ultimate right on
every single peace of wealth earned by us. And we shouldn't delegate such authority
to the third parties. Especially if we deny such an idiotic financial system.

From the opposite the financier in me (education) knows that we are in a
big trouble and we've being hijacked long time ago. I know the rules of "The $ game"
and it makes me sick. I know that US dollar is rubbish - it doesn't represent
an equivalent of wealth now but the quintessence of debt.

TS

sygh
13th March 2011, 21:32
Tim Geithner shocked global markets by revealing that Washington is “quite open” to Chinese proposals for the gradual development of a global reserve currency run by the International Monetary Fund.

Is this not traitorous?

If only it were a Democratic Republic, right now it is not. Tim Geither has to go, as does the Federal Reserve. The US government is totally out of phase with her people and has been for quite some time. It is not the people who are rogue, it is the government. I, for one, cannot support our government...

added for clarification by a very good suggestion from Lord Sid. -as long as our government continues to support coroprations over her people, or stays in cahoots with the Federal Reserve. I hope people all over the US start standing up to the outragous actions of a run away Federal Reserve banking system. IMO, they'd rather chip us in one fashion or another and try to control us -telling us that we are out of hand, rather than recognize the fact that we don't want the kind of future they're trying to sell us. Look at the Supreme Court ruling concerning corporations allowing to finance a political candidate without limits. Does anyone still think the US is a Democratic Republic? Can there be any doubt left? I hope I'm making sense. Keep me straight.

Thanks Lord Sid.

Lord Sidious
13th March 2011, 21:36

Is this not traitorous?

If only it were a Democratic Republic, right now it is not and Tim Geither has to go, as does the Federal Reserve. This doesn't look like the US government any longer to the many, as well as myself. It looks like our government has turned her back on her people, in no uncertain terms. I, for one, cannot support this.

I don't know if you made an error in your post or not, meaning a republic, but a democratic republic is NOT something you want anything to do with.
So many of the ''refugees'' that are in the western nations are from democratic republics, such as congo and the rest.
No communism for me thanks.

Not having a shot at you, just taking the opportunity to point this out and to reiterate my earlier point about being accurate.

Lancelot
13th March 2011, 21:46
Ive got an idea-

How about a one world currency - love

:)

sygh
13th March 2011, 21:59

Is this not traitorous?

If only it were a Democratic Republic, right now it is not and Tim Geither has to go, as does the Federal Reserve. This doesn't look like the US government any longer to the many, as well as myself. It looks like our government has turned her back on her people, in no uncertain terms. I, for one, cannot support this.

I don't know if you made an error in your post or not, meaning a republic, but a democratic republic is NOT something you want anything to do with.
So many of the ''refugees'' that are in the western nations are from democratic republics, such as congo and the rest.

Not having a shot at you, just taking the opportunity to point this out and to reiterate my earlier point about being accurate.

Well, I was trying to be accurate. The US is supposed to be a Republic that votes her Reps in by the democratic process, thus it has been referred to as a Democratic Republic, even though one could argue it is a Federated Republic under constitution. Still, some laws are passed within the states that are democratic as well, so... Is that better?

king anthony
13th March 2011, 22:32
...a Democratic Republic...

This cannot be as they are opposites.

Lord Sidious
13th March 2011, 22:58

Is this not traitorous?

Well, I was trying to be accurate. The US is supposed to be a Republic that votes her Reps in by the democratic process, thus it has been referred to as a Democratic Republic, even though one could argue it is a Federated Republic under constitution. Still, some laws are passed within the states that are democratic as well, so... Is that better?

It is meant to be a republic, all the extra floss is unnecessary.

modwiz
13th March 2011, 23:02
Unless I am mistaken, ( then I can be corrected) the World Bank IMF and Central Banks (Federal Reserve= American Central Bank) are all one big world money government and our Federal Reserve system being willing to fall under the IMF is like ABC news agreeing to be called Disney news.

Basically a subsidiary entity is being absorbed into the parent entity. The child is moving back in with their parents.

Like the above situation there will be some surrender of rights but as King Anthony has pointed out those rights have been surrendered for some time now by the American people.

It is the Matrix scenario where Morpheus tells Neo that most people are not only deep into the Matrix they will resist and fight to stay there.
There was one character who betrayed his friends, murdering some, so that he could return to the fake world and eat steak.

We have met the enemy* and it is ourselves.

(* enemy; a rival, a force at odds with a desired goal)

Anchor
13th March 2011, 23:05
When were the markets stunned and where was it written up please?

I need to see some mainstream business coverage of this issue - can anyone help?

I work in a Financial Institution and no-one is talking about this. I need credible reports in Reuters or Bloomberg etc - cant find anything.

Herbert
13th March 2011, 23:10
As long as there is money there is inequality. Scrap the system and bring down the corporations. I'm willing to give my produce away to anyone who needs it . How about the rest of you? That is the only sane way to live responsibly. All we need is the will and logistics to feed and house 7 Billion people. This is a wealthy planet . Stop the destruction. Stop bickering. Stop looking for division.

Dennis Jonathan
13th March 2011, 23:19
Im all for a one world currency. Its called barter.

doodah
13th March 2011, 23:20
Let's see... when we are born they issue a Birth Certificate which says: "This person is the property of the U.S. Corporation"? And we tell our children that: "Here is your Birth Certificate. You do not belong to this family or even to yourself. You are the property of the U.S. Corporation"? And then on to the Soc. Sec. card, the driver's license, etc. Each of these represents a further tightening of the original chain?

Where and when do any of us receive this information? I'm not saying it's not true. I'm just wondering how under law - even the twisted mess of legalese that our laws are that no one who isn't a lawyer can rightly comprehend - you can bind a person into a contract if they didn't know they were signing a contract.

Oh true, this is sneaky lying Elite manipulation: "Stupid you! We make the laws and we've got all the big guns, so what do you think you can do about it?"

Just wondering.

Lord Sidious
13th March 2011, 23:25
Doodah, a person is the artificial entity.
They can't bind a man or woman and they know it, they bank on you NOT knowing it.

steve_a
13th March 2011, 23:28
Hi Sabrina,

Great post.

It's perfectly logical that Geithner is open to this type of proposal. Who do you think runs the International Monetary Fund? Out of the frying pan and in to the fire.

The US preferred during the last forty years or so, print money to buy stuff, including oil. It's far easier printing money than extracting oil and whilst the world over was searching for US$ the US was quite happy to print what every body needed. At the end of the day, inventing money and even earning interest on top of that (talk about perceived value on a product) is so much easier than working for a living.

Also the US would be open to give up a little of this exclusivity of making money for the whole world to use, to defend itself from going bankrupt. The other countries for their part will find it more advantageous to take this on board instead of losing foreign reserves (US$) as its' value is wiped off the board.

Let's see what happens.

Best regards,

Steve

-ends-

doodah
13th March 2011, 23:32
They can't bind a man or woman and they know it, they bank on you NOT knowing it.

Hi Sidious, I know you're trying to help, but we're not there yet. Lots of density here! You mean the name in ALL CAPS thing? I'll have to find my Birth Certificate and see if my name is in all caps.

But even so, the basic lie, deceit, sneaky lying manipulation is still the same, right? When and where are we informed that our name in ALL CAPS on any document that we sign or agree to means we are signing our lives over to the Corporation?

If they count on us NOT knowing this, and they have knowingly misled us, again it's down to: "Stupid you. You deserve whatever you get because you couldn't read our twisted minds." [edit to add]: "And if you ever appear in any of OUR courts of law to contest this fraudulent manipulation, you will end up in the slammer for good."

Lord Sidious
13th March 2011, 23:53

Hi Sidious, I know you're trying to help, but we're not there yet. Lots of density here! You mean the name in ALL CAPS thing? I'll have to find my Birth Certificate and see if my name is in all caps.

But even so, the basic lie, deceit, sneaky lying manipulation is still the same, right? When and where are we informed that our name in ALL CAPS on any document that we sign or agree to means we are signing our lives over to the Corporation?

If they count on us NOT knowing this, and they have knowingly misled us, again it's down to: "Stupid you. You deserve whatever you get because you couldn't read our twisted minds." [edit to add]: "And if you ever appear in any of OUR courts of law to contest this fraudulent manipulation, you will end up in the slammer for good."

A person is an artificial legal entity, now unless you are not real, you are not a person.
To make it even more rediculous, they say a person includes a natural person, so how do you get a natural artificial legal entity?
Regardless of whether the name on the birth certificate, it is not YOUR name, is in all caps or not, that is not you.
Look up the word joinder.

cloud9
14th March 2011, 00:01

The point is: we have never been informed.

I have posted these links several times before but I'll do it again in hopes somebody can grasp more from the content than I do. It's somehow hard for me as English is not my original language so I get tired very easily with the legalese. It makes me wonder this two books were written by women....

www.hackcanada.com/canadian/freedom/mary_croft.pdf

I hope the link works, I couldn't link the pdf, can somebody please tell me how to do it? I have the two books, one by Mary Elizabeth Croft and the other one by Veronica Chapman.

Lord Sidious
14th March 2011, 00:06

The point is: we have never been informed.

I have posted these links several times before but I'll do it again in hopes somebody can grasp more from the content than I do. It's somehow hard for me as English is not my original language so I get tired very easily with the legalese. It makes me wonder this two books were written by women....

www.hackcanada.com/canadian/freedom/mary_croft.pdf

I hope the link works, I couldn't link the pdf, can somebody please tell me how to do it? I have the two books, one by Mary Elizabeth Croft and the other one by Veronica Chapman.

You know what they would say? Due dilligence.
It isn't even a secret, as per usual, they hide the info all over the place in plain sight.

doodah
14th March 2011, 00:07
A person is an artificial legal entity, now unless you are not real, you are not a person.
To make it even more rediculous, they say a person includes a natural person, so how do you get a natural artificial legal entity?
Regardless of whether the name on the birth certificate, it is not YOUR name, is in all caps or not, that is not you.

Okay. Here you go:
1. the act of joining, esp in legal contexts
2. (Law) Law
a. (in pleading) the stage at which the parties join issue (joinder of issue)
b. the joining of two or more persons as coplaintiffs or codefendants (joinder of parties)
c. the joining of two or more causes in one suit

I am no clearer on any of this, thanks. If I am not me, who am I then?

Lord Sidious
14th March 2011, 00:10

Okay. Here you go:
1. the act of joining, esp in legal contexts
2. (Law) Law
a. (in pleading) the stage at which the parties join issue (joinder of issue)
b. the joining of two or more persons as coplaintiffs or codefendants (joinder of parties)
c. the joining of two or more causes in one suit

I am no clearer on any of this, thanks. If I am not me, who am I then?

That is what they do, in bold.
They get you to believe that the entity and you are the same.
You are not.
You are you, the entity is not.
Think of it like this, if you are a director of a company, you are still you, but you aren't the company, are you?

Chicodoodoo
14th March 2011, 00:14
Your agreement is determined by action, not by thought. As the saying goes "I can't hear what you are saying over what you are doing". Conduct IS the contract. Your use is your agreement. The license agreement acts as a memorialized reminder and further is a guarantee of your rights and duties as debtor in the contract. What you think you are doing is immaterial.

Do you deny that you agree to exist? Everything you experience is by your agreement whether you accept it or not.

Well look at that! You did make me laugh! The absurd can be so funny.

My so-called (by you) "agreement" was determined by your action. I played no part in it, so there is no contract. I can also invent all the "contracts" I want that you "agree" to by your conduct, but no one in his right mind would consider them valid (except maybe a lawyer, but that violates the "right mind" clause).

And of course I deny that I agreed to exist! Somebody else's conduct decided that one.

doodah
14th March 2011, 00:20
Okay, thanks everyone. But Sidious, how do they "get us to believe" that? Don't they get us to believe that by never telling us the difference? Again, a basic sneaky lying deceit.

This could really go on for a long time, I think, so I'll not derail this thread any more than I already have. Is there a thread already that goes through all this?

I think I've read of ways to take back my own natural personhood (meaning that in a "common usage" sense, not some twisted legalese). I'll have to find all that info again. I like very much the Irish and I think Canadian, constitutional clause where you can stand on your rights as a free person, or whatever the wording is. We are not so blessed with that option in the US, apparently. Nope, here we are the land of the free and the home of the brave... just to drive the deceit a little deeper!

Charlie Pecos
14th March 2011, 00:42
As long as there is money there is inequality. Scrap the system and bring down the corporations. I'm willing to give my produce away to anyone who needs it . How about the rest of you? That is the only sane way to live responsibly. All we need is the will and logistics to feed and house 7 Billion people. This is a wealthy planet . Stop the destruction. Stop bickering. Stop looking for division.

Good job Herbert!

He's got it right folks, well said my friend.

This is EXACTLY what we must do! I can build your house or repair your fence in exchange for the goods you produce. No more money and no more banks. We don't need them. Cooperation is what will remove the shackles. If we work together, we won't need them anymore. We will have a brand new game, one which they are completely left out of. The only way to win their game is not to play.

If nobody plays their game, what will they do then?...........Play ours! This is the fun part. They don't get to be the boss anymore.:)

I know it's cliche' but, WE must be the change WE want to see in OUR world.

Lord Sidious
14th March 2011, 01:06
Okay, thanks everyone. But Sidious, how do they "get us to believe" that? Don't they get us to believe that by never telling us the difference? Again, a basic sneaky lying deceit.

This could really go on for a long time, I think, so I'll not derail this thread any more than I already have. Is there a thread already that goes through all this?

I think I've read of ways to take back my own natural personhood (meaning that in a "common usage" sense, not some twisted legalese). I'll have to find all that info again. I like very much the Irish and I think Canadian, constitutional clause where you can stand on your rights as a free person, or whatever the wording is. We are not so blessed with that option in the US, apparently. Nope, here we are the land of the free and the home of the brave... just to drive the deceit a little deeper!

They get you to answer to the name every time they can.
What is the difference if you are listening to someone yell LORD SIDIOUS or Lord Sidious?
Nothing, so you aren't sure.
There are other ways too, but they don't tell you about it to start with.

PathWalker
14th March 2011, 01:20
It is a game of intention.
Once you stop being irritated by the deception and lies. And tend your spiritual path then you are on your own.
As long as you are splashing in the politics and economics, you are trapped.
The lie is different in every level, and eventually the answers are within.

king anthony
14th March 2011, 01:24
I do not understand what the lengthy discussion is about, real person or not, what books are written about what laws and so forth. Why does everyone continue in one direction!? The issuance of material and the compliance has bound people regardless if it was known or not.

However, because no one knowingly or willingly consented to becoming 'property' and continued under deception, human beings are not obligated to continue such contractual obligation once they are made aware of the deceit.

Note - there is a limitation period for people to make change before it is deemed voluntarily accepted; the clock began when 'it was made known'.

To become sovereign is simple; notice must be given and served with an affidavit of service (evidence it was given); served to the (corporate) government domestic and abroad.

Even those who have studied law and practiced law for many many years are not experts on this - as they make a living within the system and do not think outside the box. Why does everyone insist in trying to sound intelligent in an arena alien to them. In fact, the less you know the better.

Everyone has a piece of the puzzle (which is still not a complete picture); to think anything more is nonsense.

All that people need (if they want), is to draft a;

1. Cover letter to the appropriate (corporate) government agency when returning specific materials to them. Followed by an 'affidavit of service' as evidence of doing so.

2. 'Declaration of Independence' stating one's sovereignty and clearly stating the 'terms and conditions' that will be relied on; such as, the legal jurisdiction of Natural Law (not Common Law), status as 'permanent residence by way of birthright' and so forth.

The hardest part for most is not to be lured back into the system they escaped from; based on how these discussion have been going and ending up, no one is ready to make the change because everyone is focused on nonsense - stay where you are.

No one is awake, spiritually, mentally, emotionally, physically... when are people going to stop with the feel good 'I love you and you love me' and 'listen to what I know' and actually demonstrate some level of intelligence and cooperation.

As I have done in other threads, this is my last reply in this thread.

shybastid
14th March 2011, 01:46
If you take 6 billion people and give them each a $100.00 equaly,same cash system, we will have a train wreck.

You will have to pay someone to monitor that everyone is playing fair for an equal exchange of goods and services.

Now we have to enforce the rules.

Enforcer gets same rate of pay as the farmer and the home builder and electrition?

What if there's a disagreement? Enforcer makes the decision? Or does disagreeing parties hire an arbitrator?

Arbitrator gets same pay as farmer,home builder,and enforcer?

All 6 billion of us got the same 100bucks to trade services and goods.

Oh NOW you want to negotiate.
What if we wanna bet who grows the most crops and lose the bet? We die for a bad bet from starvation? Too bad?

My point?

As these new monetary platforms head to SOME solutions and SOME collisions worldwide,not everyone will see the glass half full,knowing they are hurting the half glass that is half empty..to fill their glasses even fuller.

We all have good hearts..just don't want to be left without a glass.

And we sincerly want everyone to be a part.

But who's in charge of the distribution?

shybastid
14th March 2011, 01:50
Ohhhhhh I forgot, IMF .... the BANKERS.. They only get a 100 bucks too? That correct?

Mystique
14th March 2011, 01:52
I think that there has been a brilliant analysis of the problem of the monetary system on this thread, and the consequential giving up of our energy in exchange for our own slavery (indebtedness).

And we will probably need to continue to untangle the ways we were manipulated into it from birth, and who the manipulators are, and what their agenda is, and how to get ourselves out of the nasty web we are all entangled in.

But we cannot go back to the any form of the systems we just are emerging from. We are challenged to go beyond anything we have ever known before as humans on this planet.

And at some point we will have to look at the spider in our own heads at the center of our mental web - that part of us that is devouring our spiritual energy, and sucking our life force in endless pursuits of survival, security, safety and comfort.

We will have to garner the courage to turn our heads from the vampire without, and face the vampire within, and see the enemy is closer than the voice behind our ear.

If we have that kind of courage, and have that face to face, I suspect that there is a new way to focus the infinite, tremendously powerful, scalar technology that exists in Being as Us.

When we "grok" (understand) that the free energy system we are seeking is inside of us, then the Universe will shift,do a flip, from the inside out (reverse technology) and what we co-create will be so beyond our current ability to articulate, we cannot even imagine it, yet.

It is oddly paradoxically that we are being asked in these challenging times to reclaim what we gave away (personal freedom), only to surrender it to something that is Greater (Unity of Consciousness).

And just like the ideas coming together on this thread, each of us has a piece of that Greatness to add to that fire, because it requires ALL of US to create it.

Lord Sidious
14th March 2011, 02:45
I think that there has been a brilliant analysis of the problem of the monetary system on this thread, and the consequential giving up of our energy in exchange for our own slavery (indebtedness).

And we will probably need to continue to untangle the ways we were manipulated into it from birth, and who the manipulators are, and what their agenda is, and how to get ourselves out of the nasty web we are all entangled in.

But we cannot go back to the any form of the systems we just are emerging from. We are challenged to go beyond anything we have ever know before as humans on this planet.

And at some point we will have to look at the spider in our own heads at the center of our mental web - that part of us that is devouring our spiritual energy, and sucking our life force in endless pursuits of survival, security, safety and comfort.

We will have to garner the courage to turn our heads from the vampire without, and face the vampire within, and see the enemy is closer than the voice behind our ear.

If we have that kind of courage, and have that face to face, I suspect that there is a new way to focus the infinite, tremendously powerful, scalar technology that exists in Being as Us.

When we "grok" (understand) that the free energy system we are seeking is inside of us, then the Universe will shift,do a flip, from the inside out (reverse technology) and what we co-create will be so beyond our current ability to articulate, we cannot even imagine it, yet.

It is oddly paradoxically that we are being asked in these challenging times to reclaim what we gave away (personal freedom), only to surrender it to something that is Greater (Unity of Consciousness).

And just like the ideas coming together on this thread, each of us has a piece of that Greatness to add to that fire, because it requires ALL of US to create it.

Exactly, we need to go forward, not backwards.
We will have to let go of all that we have/had.

doodah
14th March 2011, 04:08
King Anthony,

Where are you located (not N O W H E R E) and are you building a community where you are, of free people? I hope so!

conk
14th March 2011, 15:20
Yes, we are strawmen, with gold made of straw. The moment we cannot obtain more debt, the moment our straw money stops working. Currency must flow to function as money. No increase in debt? You can't service the debt you made yesterday. Boom, collapse.

Dionysus
17th March 2011, 09:15

I have in my wallet some Federal Reserve Notes too. These are a claim on someones debt, somewhere. A note is a promise to pay, in a sense a contract. I possess these notes, but, oddly, I'm not the one collecting any interest on them. So, in that sense, they don't seem to be my property.

Older notes, no longer in circulation, used to say something to the effect of payable to the bearer on demand $20. (for example.) So, if the note is not the $20, where is the real money? We are told that it was gold at one time, but these notes can no longer be exchanged for gold. Or silver, or anything else that I am aware of. They are worth only what the Fed decides they are worth. Inflation is built into the system, it cannot function without it. The purchasing power of these notes is lessening even as write this. Only one player in this game benefits - the banks. Everyone else loses. Even the gov't, although they do get to pretend (or perhaps delude themselves) that they are keeping taxes down, while spending more than they take in in taxes. The tax is just hidden in the form of inflation.

17th March 2011, 09:41

Knowing your enemy and how to beat them at their own game is not brainwashing. Every dollar in your pocket and British pound in mine is a paper representation of a promise to pay backed by gold. This gold is no longer in their hands after they sold it all. Therefore, dollars or pounds demanded from you in payment of inflated debts is a facade that we can fight by demanding the equivalent value of gold that they have promised us.

Leader/Bank: Pay the debts you owe.

Layman: Show me the gold these debts represent, then I'll pay them. Otherwise this money is worthless isn't it?

Leader/Bank: Er.......

Also might be worth adding, it's not impossible to be following a spiritual path at the same time as combating these fools. In these times I'm finding the two inherently synchronous and intertwined.

Lord Sidious
17th March 2011, 10:12
You can't redeem notes in gold or silver any more, they are fiat notes.

sygh
17th March 2011, 10:16
Such great announcements, and in such a timely fashion. Anyone read what the white hats have to say at Camelot? I'd put a link up but there are so many...

sygh
17th March 2011, 10:19

Knowing your enemy and how to beat them at their own game is not brainwashing. Every dollar in your pocket and British pound in mine is a paper representation of a promise to pay backed by gold. This gold is no longer in their hands after they sold it all. Therefore, dollars or pounds demanded from you in payment of inflated debts is a facade that we can fight by demanding the equivalent value of gold that they have promised us.

Layman: Show me the gold these debts represent, then I'll pay them. Otherwise this money is worthless isn't it?

Also might be worth adding, it's not impossible to be following a spiritual path at the same time as combating these fools. In these times I'm finding the two inherently synchronous and intertwined.

There is no place on this earth they can hide. I can't help but wonder though, don't they know they're sinking their own ship?

Fred259
17th March 2011, 10:35

Also it might be worth adding, it's not impossible to be following a spiritual path at the same time as combating these fools. In these times I'm finding the two inherently synchronous and intertwined.

Good,…. here is a man who stands tall, has a clear mind and sharp brain.

In the words of 777

“Also might be worth adding, it's not impossible to be following a spiritual path at the same time as combating these fools. In these times I'm finding the two inherently synchronous and intertwined”.

I do wonder what’s happened with all the Tunisians, Egyptians and now Libyans who were meandering around through various levels of consciousness. Did it save them? NO They crushed like cockroaches.

It’s a diversion folks, propaganda from “New World Order”.

Fred259
17th March 2011, 10:57

Also it might be worth adding, it's not impossible to be following a spiritual path at the same time as combating these fools. In these times I'm finding the two inherently synchronous and intertwined.

Good,…. here is a man who stands tall, has a clear mind and sharp brain.

In the words of 777

“Also might be worth adding, it's not impossible to be following a spiritual path at the same time as combating these fools. In these times I'm finding the two inherently synchronous and intertwined”.

I do wonder what’s happened with all the Tunisians, Egyptians and now Libyans who were meandering around through various levels of consciousness. Did it save them? NO They crushed like cockroaches.

It’s a diversion folks, propaganda from “New World Order”.

PS Dennis. These are my thoughts and views. They may not be yours, so does that make you right and me wrong?

17th March 2011, 11:23
You can't redeem notes in gold or silver any more, they are fiat notes.

Precisely my point. The notes are a promise of renumeration. They are a representation.

But the coffers are empty should one demand that this renumeration and the promise thereof takes place.......

But who am I to suggest one should bring this up when they call in the money you owe them! :p

In a nuggetshell. They've been shafted by their own system, but only if us slaves call them on it.......

Buchanan561
17th March 2011, 11:29
they are supposed to work for us, our gov is out of control and must be stopped...The creation of a world currency will be the downfall of america. The price of things double overnight and your dollar is worth 50 cents. I DO NOT want a world currency ever.. so let it be written so let it be done...This is a BIG piece of the puzzle...

This has been in their plans for years. This is not something new. Perhaps 'new' news to those who knew nothing about it but they have had the new 'amero' money printed and coined and in the bottoms of bank safes for years. It was a part of the New American Union that I was involved in fighting against a long time ago. 2005 to 2008 until I got sick of calling, e-mailing, faxing to our government representatives until I was blue in the face. I got sick of it and went looking for something else. I went down a different Rabbit hole and have never come back up. I am still there. I went from one abomination to another. Now I wonder what is waiting for me next? OH.......its already here. The planned destruction of Planet earth. Emma

majapahit
17th March 2011, 11:35
.. Every dollar in your pocket and British pound in mine is a paper representation of a promise to pay backed by gold.
not so

This gold is no longer in their hands after they sold it all.
a promise can be promise to buy in the future ..
but this is also besides the point

also, a 'supposed' right to own doesnt mean anything .. this would be a 'want'

more close to the truth is the poster who stated that 'the money you have, isn't yours'

it's the system derived from standing law, and law backed institutions
law, and the means of execution of the law, constitutes most of reality, particularly ownership and wealth

you have been had
and now they're engeneering the game ..

.. that you will foot the upcoming bill
.. of accrued OBLIGATIONS concerning outstanding DEBT

and you will be had .. once more

17th March 2011, 12:10
.. Every dollar in your pocket and British pound in mine is a paper representation of a promise to pay backed by gold.
not so

This gold is no longer in their hands after they sold it all.
a promise can be promise to buy in the future ..
but this is also besides the point

also, a 'supposed' right to own doesnt mean anything .. this would be a 'want'

more close to the truth is the poster who stated that 'the money you have, isn't yours'

A promise to buy in the future can be reconciled with a promise to pay debts in the future. This is why in court you can legally pay off 1 penny and it can't be refused. Promises are accountable and work both ways.

A supposed right to own the gold they promise you can be exactly the same as their supposed right to own the debt.

The money isn't theirs' either, as it doesn't exist. And should they demand payment I would challenge their ownership of my debt to them payed in promises they can't fulfil. If they wish to fulfil this promise of gold renumeration in the future, then I would willingly compensate them with a promise to pay them in the future. Ball's in their court.

Lost Soul
17th March 2011, 18:20
The American dollar will collapse quick if this happens. I think this was in the plans anyway. Anyone who is middle class better try to salvage what they can because they can go the way of Argentina and lose everything.

ceetee9
17th March 2011, 19:46

He's not splitting hairs here. This is exceedingly important to understand. The reason Caesar's face was printed on coin was because it belonged to Caesar. You are taking a benefit/privileged GRANTED to you by Caesar when you use it. Anyone who takes a benefit/privilege is a debtor - not a sovereign being. Because you are the debtor in the relationship, you have no control or authority other than that which is GRANTED by the creditor. Creditors control: period. When you choose to grant and convey your private energy in exchange for THEIR notes, you are contracting into their game and have no 'rights'. This is why the Constitution causes so much confusion among people... sure, there is no involuntary slavery, however you have the unlimited right to contract. You GRANTED them control. That's voluntary servitude, which is absolutely legal/constitutional.
According to Merriam-Webster, the definition of treason is:
1) The betrayal of trust
2) The offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign’s family

Synonyms: betrayal, falsity, treachery

Since most of us contract to do work for a wage (i.e., money) for our services with the understanding that the wage is a fair, valid and legal tender (backed by the US Treasury) and if we then discover that the money earned is not what both parties understood and agreed it to be then that constitutes a betrayal of trust and should invalidate the contract in any court of law.

Further, if those whose job it is, for example, to preserve, protect and insure the good faith of a nation’s monetary system and knowingly and willfully betray that trust then they are absolutely traitors and should be held accountable for treason. And I believe this holds true for Section 3 of Article III of the constitution as well--especially considering they long ago removed the gold standard which backed the US dollar with something of actual value.

majapahit
17th March 2011, 20:15
A promise to buy in the future can be reconciled with a promise to pay debts in the future. This is why in court you can legally pay off 1 penny and it can't be refused. Promises are accountable and work both ways.
we're talking about money
the system of money is now such, they do not promise to do anything
they create money
and if are a good little doggie
they give u some for a perpetual fee

A supposed right to own the gold they promise you can be exactly the same as their supposed right to own the debt.
they dont promise gold (anymore)
they promise nothing, nada, zilch, niente
you may 'obtain' some money 'for a fee'
with which you can pay your taxes
is what the present system is

The money isn't theirs' either, as it doesn't exist.

it does
look in your wallet
it's money

And should they demand payment I would challenge their ownership of my debt to them payed in promises they can't fulfil.

no promise is made
and still there are these bills in your wallet

If they wish to fulfil this promise of gold renumeration in the future, then I would willingly compensate them with a promise to pay them in the future.
no gold is promised

Ball's in their court.
exactly, it's their court
.. and their jail

.. they want to reinstall debtor's jails in the UK and the USA is what I hear

Sabrina
17th March 2011, 22:18
http://memeburn.com/2011/03/hacker-group-anonymous-declares-war-on-global-banking-cartel/

Possible spanner in the works.

Chicodoodoo
18th March 2011, 20:51
To avoid confusion, we should probably specify what we are talking about when we say "money". Some of us are talking about a legal instrument. Some of us are talking about an accepted medium of exchange. Some of us are talking about who-knows-what.

As a legal instrument, our money has been co-opted to become a highly effective instrument of control. People will do almost anything for money, and the controllers behind the creation of money are the new masters of an economic slave system. In the United States, the so-called supreme law of the land, the Constitution, mandates that our money be gold or silver coin. No amendment to the Constitution has ever changed that, yet today we find our money is paper or digits in a computer, both of which are faith-based and have no intrinsic value.

As a medium of exchange, our money has also been co-opted to become an efficient means of transferring wealth from the masses to the masters. Our money is being constantly and deliberately devalued. In the United States, a dollar today buys what two cents bought 100 years ago, and it is rapidly getting worse. It is said that 2% of the population controls 98% of the wealth. It is also estimated that sociopaths make up around 2% the population. Coincidence? Perhaps not.

A world currency is just the next level in this con game, made necessary by the fact that the current level has run its course and is collapsing like all pyramid schemes do. The evolution of the world currency will follow the same course and terminate in the same way. By the time that happens, less than 1% of the population will control more than 99% of the wealth. I am sure that this is not in the best interests of the common good. The best opportunity we will have to stop this is when the current money system collapses and the new system is offered by the money masters as the replacement. That would mean any time now....

Rocky_Shorz
18th March 2011, 21:00
I walked into Chase Bank to cash a hundred they wanted to charge me $5...

I made a little scene raising my voice about if we can't cash money at banks, what good is it...

3 managers showed at the same time to wave the fee...

majapahit
18th March 2011, 22:52
.. Some of us are talking about who-knows-what.

i'd say .. this is the problem

.. A world currency is just the next level in this con game, made necessary by the fact that the current level has run its course and is collapsing like all pyramid schemes do. ..

what you say here I see common place on many fora
.. unfortunately, I am afraid this is not the case

it is hard to explain, and many run-of-the-mill economists arent even aware that there might be a problem, especially since - western - economists are trained, that the chairman for the FED is god ..

but if Bernanke would want such to happen ..
he could keep the present semi-status quo of quantitative easing going .. perpetually

the Illuminati, is my conclusion, want the present situation of perceived 'on the brink of collapse' ..
and might want to bring the system to a purposeful brought about real crash to bring a 2012 complete economic CHAOS into being :frog:

and probably
1. to destroy all evidence of wongdoing of the past 100 years
2. specifically 911
3. specifically that the FED is a power generating machine for THEM since 1913
4. specifically that they financed and arranged both WW1 and WW2 (and more)

specifically 4., if the general public comes to understand the reality of this

we will run short of lantern posts and rope :madgrin:
(which, I'm afraid, is the only real solution to the illuminati problem)

Lord Sidious
19th March 2011, 02:57
we're talking about money
the system of money is now such, they do not promise to do anything
they create money
and if are a good little doggie
they give u some for a perpetual fee

they dont promise gold (anymore)
they promise nothing, nada, zilch, niente
you may 'obtain' some money 'for a fee'
with which you can pay your taxes
is what the present system is

The money isn't theirs' either, as it doesn't exist.

it does
look in your wallet
it's money

And should they demand payment I would challenge their ownership of my debt to them payed in promises they can't fulfil.

no promise is made
and still there are these bills in your wallet

If they wish to fulfil this promise of gold renumeration in the future, then I would willingly compensate them with a promise to pay them in the future.
no gold is promised

Ball's in their court.
exactly, it's their court
.. and their jail

.. they want to reinstall debtor's jails in the UK and the USA is what I hear

He was correct, there is a promise to perform and in this case, pay in the future, which is an undetermined time.
The fiat notes of today are a form of promissory note.
Oh, and it isn't money, look on the note, it even tells you that it is legal tender.

Chicodoodoo
19th March 2011, 04:08

it is hard to explain, and many run-of-the-mill economists arent even aware that there might be a problem, especially since - western - economists are trained, that the chairman for the FED is god ..

he could keep the present semi-status quo of quantitative easing going .. perpetually

It would be quite a challenge to keep it going perpetually, because the fiat currency we now use is faith-based. Hyperinflation always kicks in when money is created at an exponential rate, whether that be on a printing press, or even worse, by typing numbers into a computer. Keep in mind that any growth rate greater than zero is exponential. Once the value of a currency falls fast enough, people lose all faith in it, and its value will suddenly collapse to zero when people refuse to accept it.

I really don't think we will see quantitative easing continue much longer. The debt is entering the vertical part of the exponential graph, and the money that must be created to pay off that debt is by necessity on the same track. Inflation by necessity is also on the same track. All are about to explode numerically. The end of faith in the dollar is near.

Lord Sidious
19th March 2011, 04:11

It would be quite a challenge to keep it going perpetually, because the fiat currency we now use is faith-based. Hyperinflation always kicks in when money is created at an exponential rate, whether that be on a printing press, or even worse, by typing numbers into a computer. Keep in mind that any growth rate greater than zero is exponential. Once the value of a currency falls fast enough, people lose all faith in it, and its value will suddenly collapse to zero when people refuse to accept it.

I really don't think we will see quantitative easing continue much longer. The debt is entering the vertical part of the exponential graph, and the money that must be created to pay off that debt is by necessity on the same track. Inflation by necessity is also on the same track. All are about to explode numerically. The end of faith in the dollar is near.

All very true.
The funny thing is, not only can you not keep it going, it was never designed to keep going.
They crash it every now and then in a form of accumulation.

Calz
19th March 2011, 05:20
Ponzi scheme has run it's course ... nothing left but to collapse.

Myself, I believe they are simply trying to keep the illusion going just long enough until it is time for "them" to hit the DUMBS (underground bunkers).

Do you have a ticket???

Not me ... oh well ... see you all on "the other side" :)

Lucid Jia
19th March 2011, 13:36
<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ppkniGDDSV4&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ppkniGDDSV4&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

majapahit
19th March 2011, 18:20
.. It would be quite a challenge to keep it going perpetually, because the fiat currency we now use is faith-based.
it isnt
or rather .. there is no real change why the money still 'works' like has been before

Hyperinflation always kicks in when money is created at an exponential rate
it doesnt

Weimar hyperinflation .. was 'arranged'
it had 'a purpose' for Hitler
as it has in Zimbabwe now
.. it bankrupts the competition

QE does the same
but the way Bernanke does this, it keeps the fools going (nowhere .. but thats a different matter)
and he can do this Ad infinitum

Davidallany
20th March 2011, 05:29
The Shepherd doesn't need his sheep's consent.

Chicodoodoo
20th March 2011, 05:49
it isnt, or rather .. there is no real change why the money still 'works' like has been before

Money doesn't work anything like it did before when it was gold and silver coin. Sure, we still use it as a medium of exchange, but the dynamics involved in its creation and stability are entirely different.

All hyperinflation is arranged. A fiat currency is one of the arrangements necessary to produce hyperinflation. Greed and lack of controls are two more. Although hyperinflation can continue ad infinitum in theory, in practice it never does. One the fundamental requirements of a currency is stability. People will not accept a massively unstable currency.

majapahit
20th March 2011, 13:04
Money doesn't work anything like it did before when it was gold and silver coin.
the notion of a 'gold standard is good' ..
or any precious metal standard
is a big mistake
one can see even Ron Paul amend his first stance on this
talking about a 'basket' now
there is too little gold around in way too few hands ..

promoting a 'standard' for money ..
it's primitive
it's barbary

learn from the enemy ..
they only need bookkeeping
.. we need the proper bookkeeper

All hyperinflation is arranged.
Occording to the official history books & economics ..
hyperinflation derives from the 'invisible hand' or 'animal spirits' depending if you're Keyensian or not

A fiat currency is one of the arrangements necessary to produce hyperinflation.
fiat currency ..
is the only proper and civilized way to manage money circulation.

the only problem is the 'handlers'
robber barons is the only and real problem ..
and ignorence and stupidity on the other hand

a people that is ruled by thieves
is a people of ignorant cowards :cool:

Lord Sidious
20th March 2011, 17:26
fiat currency ..
is the only proper and civilized way to manage money circulation.

the only problem is the 'handlers'
robber barons is the only and real problem ..
and ignorence and stupidity on the other hand

a people that is ruled by thieves
is a people of ignorant cowards :cool:

I disagree.
Fiat currency has no intrinsic value and can't be considered to be consideration in a contract, therefore denying clear title to any purchaser.

majapahit
20th March 2011, 18:23
I disagree.
Fiat currency has no intrinsic value and can't be considered to be consideration in a contract, therefore denying clear title to any purchaser.
Currency - itself - should NOT have an intrinsic value

F.i. using gold in the exchange from cows to grain
the use of the gold merely adds unnecessarily to transaction costs and efficiency

using a proper piece of paper, is both more efficient and - way more - cost effective

the problem is not the piece of paper
the problem is a piece of paper that is part of a wicked scam

money (backed) involved in 'the purchase of title' seems to give more security
it is not - really -
the scam just needs an extra step
study a scam in the era of cold backed coin (with interest on the money supply, with involvement of a central bank)
it's there
and when such is, you are being had by the wicked, also then

a people that does not know it is involved in a scam

.. is a people of ignorant barbarity :cool: (I just cant help myself)

Sabrina
20th March 2011, 21:43
http://maxkeiser.com/2011/03/20/when-the-value-of-a-dollar-plunges-at-a-dizzying-rate—at-one-point-in-recent-months-it-collapsed-to-less-than-11400-of-an-ounce-of-gold—fed-chairman-ben-bernanke-goes-up-to-capitol-h/comment-page-1/

Lord Sidious
21st March 2011, 00:33
I disagree.
Currency - itself - should NOT have an intrinsic value

F.i. using gold in the exchange from cows to grain
the use of the gold merely adds unnecessarily to transaction costs and efficiency

using a proper piece of paper, is both more efficient and - way more - cost effective

the problem is not the piece of paper
the problem is a piece of paper that is part of a wicked scam

money (backed) involved in 'the purchase of title' seems to give more security
it is not - really -
the scam just needs an extra step
study a scam in the era of cold backed coin (with interest on the money supply, with involvement of a central bank)
it's there
and when such is, you are being had by the wicked, also then

a people that does not know it is involved in a scam

.. is a people of ignorant barbarity :cool: (I just cant help myself)

And how do people get clear title to anything they purchase your way?

majapahit
21st March 2011, 01:13
it's a matter of trust
.. akin 'people trust the economy', 'people trust the currency'
it's a matter of honor
.. akin the ritual of purchase as per the eras of the past
it's a matter of a piece of paper
.. akin what is said in contract, dotted down for everyone to see
.. akin what is registered in the registry for everyone to know

it is supposed to be a handshake .. and an eye to eye glance

.. how unfortunate our present world
.. ruled by thieves and cowards
.. by the likes of Common Purpose

peoples an aggregate of the defeated, the defeated loosers :cool:

Chicodoodoo
21st March 2011, 02:09

I agree that fiat money could make a valid currency with the proper controls. Anything could. The problem is counterfeiting, and humans have yet to invent a proper control other than using precious metals that humans cannot duplicate. Even then, human ingenuity finds a way to deceive and corrupt. Money must have a stable valuation, otherwise it fails.

Calz
21st March 2011, 02:23

I agree that fiat money could make a valid currency with the proper controls. Anything could. The problem is counterfeiting, and humans have yet to invent a proper control other than using precious metals that humans cannot duplicate. Even then, human ingenuity finds a way to deceive and corrupt. Money must have a stable valuation, otherwise it fails.

Shifting gears a bit here ... what about taking the "path" suggested by Alex Collier and request "mentoring"???

If offworld races don't use money ... then why not get some ideas on what they *do* use???

Just an idea.

Chicodoodoo
21st March 2011, 02:31
Shifting gears a bit here ... what about taking the "path" suggested by Alex Collier and request "mentoring"???

If offworld races don't use money ... then why not get some ideas on what they *do* use???

Just an idea.

And the correct path, in my opinion. I personally want a world without money, as I see the mixture of money and humans as the biggest detriment to our existence and continued evolution.

Lord Sidious
21st March 2011, 03:04
it's a matter of trust
.. akin 'people trust the economy', 'people trust the currency'
it's a matter of honor
.. akin the ritual of purchase as per the eras of the past
it's a matter of a piece of paper
.. akin what is said in contract, dotted down for everyone to see
.. akin what is registered in the registry for everyone to know

it is supposed to be a handshake .. and an eye to eye glance

.. how unfortunate our present world
.. ruled by thieves and cowards
.. by the likes of Common Purpose

peoples an aggregate of the defeated, the defeated loosers :cool:

There is no ''trust'' in the area of clear title, if you don't have it, you don't own it.
I don't know how you don't get this.

majapahit
21st March 2011, 04:06
There is no ''trust'' in the area of clear title, if you don't have it, you don't own it.
Possession is nine-tenths of the law
is - even - taught in anglo saxon countries (& run by robber barons)

get that

majapahit
21st March 2011, 04:15
I personally want a world without money
the problem lies with others who not only want a world without money,
but then want to occupy your house, drive you sportscar, and drive your wife

also..
there is many a story around of very bad behaving offworld races
who want to impregnate women
abduct guinea pigs
and slave you around like a dog

so I advise to do the most obvious and is easiest to grasp for the many

.. get rid of the present banker class/illuminati & their prostitutes like David Cameron

.. a couple of ropes & and some bravery
.. why is this so difficult?
.. (don't ask :cool:)

Ross
21st March 2011, 04:21

Not so astonishing...really. Has been the way for eons...Never forget the "few rule the many" on rare occasions we get referendums on certian matters but often legislation finds a way of through regardless of what the masses want. Also you may find that this 'comment' is the planting of seed, as is often the case.

Ross

Chicodoodoo
21st March 2011, 04:27
the problem lies with others who not only want a world without money, but then want to occupy your house, drive you sportscar, and drive your wife

That doesn't seem like much of a problem, since I could occupy their houses, drive their sportscars, and drive their wives. Oh, I forgot to mention, I don't have a wife, so I can see how I might find the new system somewhat of an improvement. :cool2:

Lord Sidious
21st March 2011, 07:03
Possession is nine-tenths of the law
is - even - taught in anglo saxon countries (& run by robber barons)

get that

It is, but you didn't get taught the rest, did you?
Possession is 9/10 of the law, until someone with a superior claim turns up.
What do you do now?

It seems that you don't get it or wanna play semantics.

majapahit
21st March 2011, 12:12
but i was

this a real case, or are you playing star wars

What do you do now?
you show him a piece of paper

says Star Wars :cool:

Lord Sidious
21st March 2011, 13:19
but i was

What do you do now?

Ok, so you are going to start resorting to being silly?

Calz
21st March 2011, 13:26
but i was

What do you do now?

I feel a shudder in the force ... :laser: :fencing:

majapahit
21st March 2011, 17:09
you did, quite a while ago
mr sidious

Lord Sidious
21st March 2011, 17:15
you did, quite a while ago
mr sidious

How so?
If that is the best you can do, just quit.
I put up what I have learnt and you come up with this.
How is that productive?
Do any other readers think I am being silly?

majapahit
21st March 2011, 18:34
How so?
wait for it

If that is the best you can do, just quit
so, this is an example of silly

I put up what I have learnt and you come up with this.
everybody does

How is that productive?
everybody is

Do any other readers think I am being silly?
egocentric might be the proper definition
it's almost funny
because you appear not to realize this

btw
you started reacting to a post of mine
so your argument cant be valid

tunguska
21st March 2011, 23:44
The Australian (newspaper) reports the US fed is to release data on emergency lending data from the 2008 crisis after a failed supreme court bid to keep it quiet

oceanz
22nd March 2011, 12:27
I saw this the other day about producing your own currency is considered "domestic terrorism"?

http://charlotte.fbi.gov/dojpressrel/pressrel11/ce031811.htm

majapahit
22nd March 2011, 16:23
I saw this the other day about producing your own currency is considered "domestic terrorism"?
it's only "domestic terrorism" when the judge says its domestic terrorism
not when U.S. Attorney Tompkins argues/says it is "domestic terrorism"

it does - already - show the degeneracy of the USA legal system from the DOJ side

and will constitute the total degeneration of the USA legal system
.. if the judge confirms the phrasing of the U.S. Attorney

(actually .. i dont expect he will, he will murmur something a tiny bit different .. which is usually the case)

.. in the land of the brave (?) :cool: (Edited)

(?
I used an other notion than brave (?), but the Avalon Moderator-in-training Jake doesn't seem to have the same humour as I do
- so U will have to do without my fun and games)

addendum:
somehow in context of this there is reported that there are 13+ million handguns/or owners in the USA
and
it seems, they intent to use these
1. on expected looters
2. on each other

perhaps u can provide me with some suggestions how to address such a people
or how much I should limit my wrath

p.s. english is not my first language so i'm improvising
p.s.s. hi Jake, no worry, I'm in Holland, and we're awful people :panda:

Chicodoodoo
22nd March 2011, 17:26

Unbelievable!!

The land of liberty and justice for all is no more.

“Attempts to undermine the legitimate currency of this country are simply a unique form of domestic terrorism,” U.S. Attorney Tompkins said in announcing the verdict.

If that were true, the Federal Reserve, responsible for undermining the value of the dollar since 1913, would be Public Enemy #1 and would be on trial instead of Nothaus. A dollar today buys what two cents would have bought in 1913.

When the hypocrisy of a government reaches this level, there is a remedy, according to the founding fathers of the United States of America:

That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. -- Declaration of Independence

oceanz
24th March 2011, 21:33
http://www.mrc.org/bmi/commentary/2011/Unreported_Soros_Event_Aims_to_Remake_Entire_Global_Economy.html

Unreported Soros Event Aims to Remake Entire Global Economy
Two years ago, George Soros said he wanted to reorganize the entire global economic system. In two short weeks, he is going to start - and no one seems to have noticed.

On April 8, a group he's funded with $50 million is holding a major economic conference and Soros's goal for such an event is to "establish new international rules" and "reform the currency system." It's all according to a plan laid out in a Nov. 4, 2009, Soros op-ed calling for "a grand bargain that rearranges the entire financial order."

The event is bringing together "more than 200 academic, business and government policy thought leaders' to repeat the famed 1944 Bretton Woods gathering that helped create the World Bank and International Monetary Fund. Soros wants a new 'multilateral system," or an economic system where America isn't so dominant.

More than two-thirds of the slated speakers have direct ties to Soros. The billionaire who thinks "the main enemy of the open society, I believe, is no longer the communist but the capitalist threat" is taking no chances.

Chicodoodoo
24th March 2011, 21:53
More than two-thirds of the slated speakers have direct ties to Soros. The billionaire who thinks "the main enemy of the open society, I believe, is no longer the communist but the capitalist threat" is taking no chances.

This is the right idea done in the wrong way. George Soros' interests will obviously be the primary interests served by his new model, when the appropriate model would exclusively serve the interests of the common good. That simply won't happen unless the people making up the common good are the participants.

majapahit
24th March 2011, 23:57
http://www.mrc.org/bmi/commentary/2011/Unreported_Soros_Event_Aims_to_Remake_Entire_Global_Economy.html
Unreported Soros Event Aims to Remake Entire Global Economy

Soros as a teenager, helped the Nazi commander in his hometown find Jews to be transported to the camps.

As an adult, in an interview, he stated 'these were the most exiting years of my life' & 'no I have no regrets at all'

No plan of his, can be right.
BTW, he's jewish.
:wacko: