PDA

View Full Version : What woke you up?

TigerLilly
13th March 2011, 20:22
One of the biggest problems most of us face is how to wake up our friends and families.

Its like being in a building full of smoke and finding that you cannot alert anyone to the danger.

As far as spiritual awakening is concerned we can see this happening all around us, and this is something that everyone must and will do in their own way and their own time. I am constantly amazed when the least likely people bring up such subject as unconditional love, energy, oneness. Like osmosis it is spreading naturally.

However if one dares to bring up such subjects as New World Order, 9/11, or even the danger of vaccinations, one is instantly labelled as a conspiricy theorist, and you can almost hear the minds around you slamming shut.
In my family I see looks exchanged and eyes rolling and the subject is quickly changed.

So I have wondered, meeting all of you here, what woke you up?

The information is all there on the internet if only people can be persuaded to look.

Maybe by sharing our stories we can help one another find ways of waking up the people around us.

What made you begin researching, opening your minds?

Garry Irwin
13th March 2011, 20:44
That's an interesting topic TigerLily...
I know only too well the scene you describe above with cynical, closed-minded friends and family.
Having said that, I used to be one of them not so long ago.
I began to be suspicious something wasn't right after watching a You Tube video on 9/11, purely by chance.
From there it was a short step to David Icke books and various websites such as ATS and Project Camelot/Avalon.
You are right in saying it's all out there on the Internet, but there's so much disinformation to wade through and the rabbit hole is very deep...
Most are so busy trying to earn a crust, the last thing they want after a day's work is more work trying to sift the truth out from the rubbish.
I was fortunate to be able to retire early and give myself the time to do this.

Setras
13th March 2011, 20:55
My father woke me when i was still a small child......... told all the truths and everything regarding life... He was talking about the saurians leaving earth in the early 70's, UFO and ghosts all through my childhood.... Lucky i guess.....

TigerLilly
13th March 2011, 20:56
Hi Upanatom
Oh I was one of them not long ago too. I phoned a friend one day and he started warning me about the flu vaccines. When I expressed surprise he warmed to the subject and started talking about chemtrails, 9/11, and the plans of the PTB generally.

I thought, oh he's a complete nutcase, totally paranoid. But I took notes and out of curiosity began to look up the things he had mentioned. Once you begin to research there is no going back!!

TigerLilly
13th March 2011, 21:00
My father woke me when i was still a small child......... told all the truths and everything regarding life... He was talking about the saurians leaving earth in the early 70's, UFO and ghosts all through my childhood.... Lucky i guess.....

Yes, very lucky.
My children were already teenagers when I woke up. I find that it is difficult to wake them up gently without frightening them. I hate shattering their visions of the future. Sometimes I feel like the mother in Terminator!

Yoda
13th March 2011, 21:07
Hi Upanatom
Oh I was one of them not long ago too. I phoned a friend one day and he started warning me about the flu vaccines. When I expressed surprise he warmed to the subject and started talking about chemtrails, 9/11, and the plans of the PTB generally.

I thought, oh he's a complete nutcase, totally paranoid. But I took notes and out of curiosity began to look up the thing he had mentioned. Once you begin to research there is no going back!!

When you're ready, anything like a smile, hello, will open the door. In my case, I was an electonics technician, conversing with the company machinist, and he used the term "metaphysics", and I said "whoa!". What does that mean? I have never found the bottom to the rabbit hole since then. I was open that day, that is all.
Pierre

Lunar
13th March 2011, 21:10
Ha ha - yes so true when you talk to friends or family - my friend's husband greets me by saying something along the lines of - been looking through your telescope at anymore space stations on the dark side of the moon have we today? I take it all in the good humour that it's meant but that is generally the response.

I think I was already awake - when I was a kid (about 5) I didn't like not being able to go into the fields because I was girl but the boys in my neighbourhood were allowed so I think from that moment onwards I questioned everything because I was probably stronger and less afraid than all of them put together so it didn't make any sense to me. Just like evolution did - sorry we evolved from apes??? Look at the chasm of difference, no way! 9/11 - my immediate thoughts were that has been orchestrated so they can go to war. I think the blatent shady shananigans that the world's governments get up to has always kept me awake and seeing.

Gajanana
13th March 2011, 21:13
Always been ther, but seeing 9/11 live was the big jolt. I knew instantly it was homemade propaganda and that it gave dubbya the freedom to do whatever he wanted without questions being asked.

Lunar
13th March 2011, 21:20
Always been ther, but seeing 9/11 live was the big jolt. I knew instantly it was homemade propaganda and that it gave dubbya the freedom to do whatever he wanted without questions being asked.

Gajanana - I think alot of people did think the same, even people who would laugh at conspiracy theorists knew there was something fishy about 9/11. We're all not as dumb at the PTW think!! People's inertia though is quite disturbing.

Lost Soul
13th March 2011, 21:20
My aunt when I was still a teenager.

king anthony
13th March 2011, 21:23
One of the biggest problems most of us face is how to wake up our friends and families...

...far a spiritual awakening is concerned we can see this happening all around us, and this is something that everyone must and will do in their own way and their own time....

...by sharing our stories we can help one another find ways of waking up the people around us.

...What made you begin researching, opening your minds?

I say knowing my words will not win favor; the few have the knowledge, some will be because they are and the most shall be not.

Even those who feel they have awoken are still asleep; for all may have potential but not all may have ability.

One can only point as they walk past and without turning they must continue; anything more only benefits the one walking.

Fructedor
13th March 2011, 21:26
Hi Tiger Lily

Great idea for a thread. My experience has long been not to try too hard to wake those we are closest to – this is how we learn that we have no control over the choices other people make. Their choices are not our responsibility – if we push too hard, often for reasons of love, the stress created can lead to deception. My experience has shown that only with a few, and often over a long period, can we orient people’s attention towards what seems to us to be glaring evidence.

For example, my brother is a brilliant man, a computer scientist, and member of Mensa to boot. No slouch by any measure. When I first starting learning about the deceptions of 9/11, I tried on a number of occasions to bring him to reason. His basic response was to point me to certain BBC programmes that obviously upheld the ‘official’ view. I offered him links to other documents, and he replied he wasn’t willing to waste time on fantasies. It’s his life – and he’s very aware in other ways. We all have different paths to our different destinations.

What woke me up? It was a long process. Not counting certain vaguely mystic experiences as a child, the first changes occurred many years ago in a moment of prayer, when I physically felt some part of my brain opening up like a rusty flower. That was period in which I had a number of powerful unexplainable experiences – for the first time I realised that time does not truly exist, and also, without having an out of body experience, I realised that my own existence is elsewhere than my physical body. I had many important dreams which guided me through some very difficult situations, and a number of signs which resonated in ways I had so far never experienced. I still pay attention to my dreams, and the signs continue to this day, although I see no point explaining them, since they concern me alone, and would probably means little to others.

In terms of information, my first powerful awakening concerned the so-called ‘AIDS virus’, HIV. My wife and I had a friend or two who had caught it, and one had died, we suspected more from his medication than the disease. One day I was looking on the Internet for something else entirely – this was in the 90’s, before Google, I can’t remember the name of the search engine, maybe Altavista – and I spotted a title ‘HIV – Science Fact or Science Fiction?’ by Dr. Peter Duesberg. The title was irresistible. I read his article, and for the next six months I read everything I could find on the subject. At the end of that period, I had come to realise that the medical establishment was deeply involved in a systematic and murderous deception fuelled by greed on the part of the pharmaceutical industry. Although today this sounds obvious, at the time it demanded a huge paradigm shift, and changed me for ever.

Other subjects would present themselves from time to time, always unexpectedly, as if offering themselves for my education, and I’d do the research and move on. Many subjects treated as unassailable facts by the MSM and the general population were dismantled in this way. JFK, RFK, MLK. Tonkin Bay. Etc etc. Others I don’t wish to mention. The Oklahoma City bombing, Ruby Ridge, Waco. The trumped-up charges against spurious IRA cells in England. The whole edifice just came down piece by piece.

9/11 – although there was no alternative information for a couple of weeks, it was obvious to me from the start that something was deeply wrong there. Since that event, so much alternative information has become available on these subjects for the perusal of all. The Internet has been an incredible tool for awakening – and to those who say there’s a lot of bull**** on the Internet, I reply that you don’t believe everything you hear in a bar either. You listen, you ask the questions, and you decide what’s true for you and what isn’t. That to me is the fundamental lesson – we have to learn to trust our own inner compass – and everything changes all the time, we have to move with that too.

The Project Camelot initiative was for me a vector of great learning, listening to so many amazing stories and utterly different points of view – brilliant people. Important too to actually watch these people as they share their messages – we understand so much more from the audio-visual experience than the written word – we are, after all, multimedia creatures.

Enough from me for tonight

Best wishes

Fructedor

Lancelot
13th March 2011, 21:28
Thanks for this post TigerLily, I can relate to your dilemma Re: helping loved ones awake.
I can only advise to stay in your heart and tell them as much as you gauge they are ready for.
When I first woke it was after I had watched Zeitgeist Movie and I just wanted to tell everyone. I soon found people switched off quickly when you crossed the boundary they were comforatble with and at worst some thought I was a nutter! I probably am a bit but at least Im not a sheep :flypig:
I would say the softly approach is best, discussing how the world could be a better place etc.. but for the strong hearted ones who are keen watch Zeitgeist Movie with them.
Good luck and Best wishes
Lancelot
:)

Champion the Wonderhorse
13th March 2011, 21:31
Hi Tigerlilly,

When I was a kid I was heavily into UFO's. I would read books and books on the stuff, but it would always lead to the same thing: Men in black, Secret government, NWO etc. I found it all depressing so I stopped for a while.
My interest started again when I noticed the changes happening to David Icke and the ridicule he was receiving.
The turning point came with the death of Diana. I started doing research and never looked back since.

I've given up trying to educate people, they just look at you like your insane and need help.
I once told an american woman who was singing praises about Obama what was really going on in the world and she started crying! "How can you live with yourself, how can you go day by day knowing this" and such. I just smiled. Some people just don't want to know.

I'm just amazed at the amount of people out there who just don't get it, and probably never will. They need a hard slap in the face just to wake up, but by then it will probably be too late. I'd much rather concentrate on my own growth and learning.

Peace Out.

Fred Steeves
13th March 2011, 21:34
Always a great topic Tigerlilly. Don't know that anyone has an answer besides their own story. One thing though that helps keep me steady when everyone around seems oblivious is that if if I could be woken up, ANYONE can.

I was the most ardent, partisan republican you could ever want to meet. I LOVED the Bush presidents, FOX NEWS was gospel, war was the answer, people in the middle East were towell heads, except for the Israelis of course. I could go on and on. Makes me almost sick to me stomach sometimes to examine the old Fred too closely sometimes, except for the fact that it's a reminder that if if I can break out of the trance anyone can.

What finally got me sitting up on the edge of the couch one day saying "what the f*** is going on here" was the day boy Bush and Hank Paulson were talking live at the start of the '08 financial crisis. When I heard my man Bush say something to the affect of "we have to abandon the free market to save the free market" I knew something was terribly wrong. It wasn't long after that I finally dared to touch a book at the bookstore by that quack David Icke. (Tales from the Timeloop) I actually dared myself not just to briefly peruse his insane bull****, but buy it and read it.

The world would NEVER look the same again. It COULD NOT!!! Not only did I begin to discover that I had been dead wrong about my man Bush, I had apparently been dead wrong about virtually everything I had thought to be true about the world. Not an easy pill to swallow. The transformation was bewildering and frightening, with the aha moments mixed with moments of deep darkness. Almost lost my marriage, almost went off the deep end.

The dark side had to be faced, and face it I did. I think that's where a lot of people make this mistake. Everything must be faced, the good, the bad, and the ugly. I don't think there's any other way to move past it. Some call it the dark night of the soul. Thing is, once this is settled you're free to explore much less saddled with our old friends Fear and Ignorance.

WHAT A RIDE. I once said to myself in the beginning I'm ready for the ride down the rabbit hole, where ever it leads. Apparently there are ears that may take seriously such requests.

So, what's your awakening story TigerLilly? Anyone else?

Cheers,
Fred S.

Lunar
13th March 2011, 21:34
Fructedor what an elegantly written post. Ruby Ridge was also a big question mark to me about how much free will we have.

Limor Wolf
13th March 2011, 21:42
i do not think that prior to my 'wake up call' i would have learned even 5% from what i now know .
but i am aware that This waking-up and being assisted is something that was going to happen all my life.
i am often thinking that i came here to assist somehow,and i used to wish others to have the same signs that i did..

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?13633-Our-x-factor

Yoda,like you said,the emphasis is "when you're ready".yes,very true!

TigerLilly
13th March 2011, 21:44
Even those who feel they have awoken are still asleep; for all may have potential but not all may have ability.

Thank you King Anthony, I am sure you are right, I feel only half awake most of the time which is why I am here.

Thank you all for your wonderful stories. They are certainly helping me, and I am sure will help many others who will read this.

Teakai
13th March 2011, 21:47
Hi TigerLilly :)
It was the swine flu 'pandemic' that woke me up politically.

I remember talking to one of my girlfriends about it one day and I was surprised that she was still going to take the swine flu vaccine after all the stuff I'd told her and not look into it - and I can't remember her words exactly, but she thought that this conspiracy stuff was like a belief system I'd chosen to adopt. (pfffft - it's not 'real' you know - if it was real then everyone would know it)

So, I just post stuff on my facebook - which I'm pretty sure everyone avoids because for the most part it's stuff that will screw with their prefabricated version of the world.

TigerLilly
13th March 2011, 21:55
Hi Teakai
I'm always amazed when I get the reply "if that was true it would be on the news, everyone would know". How can people not question who controles the media?

As to conspiracy stuff being "like a belief system", it is quite the opposite, we are forced to shed all our previous beliefs and programming and open our minds.

lightseeker
13th March 2011, 22:09
This thread caught my attention, I do not often comment on this site, because I learn so much from just reading what others are saying. Thank you Tigerlily for bringing this subject up. I have always suspected that the world was changing far more rapidly than what I thought normal. However I could never articulate why this was so, I would speak with friends and family, and many agreed, they too noticed how the world was changing and so many events where happening world wide. These discussions go back many years to the 1990s and on. Then I retired from the Canadian federal gov't. in 2008, just before I bought my first computer at 59 yrs old and discovered the internet, which I consider the greatest library ever created by the human race. It was then I started doing research, on subject's of interest to me such as spirituality, quantum physics, hidden mysteries and so many other subjects to numerous to mention. My entire paradigm began to change, first when i explored David Wilcock's Divinecosmos.com and discovered Project camelot as it was in 2008. Life has not been the same. I have gone on to explore many websites in the hundreds ( I am retired I have the time). I feel I am sometimes on information overload. The world I thought i knew does not exist, in fact I don't think it ever did. There are so many changes to take in, I have found quantum physics and spirituality gave me the confirmation of what I already felt intuitavely for many years. That there is no death, energy cannot die!!! We are infinite immortal spiritual beings having a human experience. I have always practiced meditation but since retiring I am fortunate enough to have the time to devote more time to meditation. If anything helped me to become more awake and aware of change I would have to also give credit to my eldest son ADAM who at 17 (no 29), started telling me about the Mayan Calendar and its meaning and its significance. He became so knowledgeable regarding all thing Mayan that he gave a two week series of lectures on the Mayan's the calendar and it significance at a local university in Ottawa. This and so much more has helped me to awake and live without fear in my life and learn to live always from the heart. Lightseeker

TigerLilly
13th March 2011, 22:19
Hello LightSeeker
Thank you for your story. You are so right about the internet being
the greatest library ever created by the human race

This and so much more has helped me to awake and live without fear in my life and learn to live always from the heart

So often the first reaction of most people as they wake up is shock and fear. The hardest part is coming through this.

Teakai
13th March 2011, 22:35
So often the first reaction of most people as they wake up is shock and fear. The hardest part is coming through this.

I had a different experience, TigerLilly. When I became aware of it I developed an insatiable urge to know more - and information would come to me - I'd ingest it, then the next thing would come. I remember quite clearly feeling so exhilarated that I could laugh out loud with the sheer amazement of what I was discovering.

I love this place because there are people here who 'know', who you can talk to about it all and not just keep it to yourself because nobody wants to hear.

Jakinabox
13th March 2011, 22:50
:yield:.......................

mondaze
13th March 2011, 23:07
great thread! i cant remember a time when i wasnt awake to be honest. I remember 68 best i guess. it was robert kennedy, martin luther king, it was pictures of little girls running naked on fire down the street in vietnam, it was before then too but at 8 i had the language and understanding to realise that the world should not be like this. I couldn't actually see how people could accept the world as it was. I've been shouting from the rooftops all my life and yes most people roll their eyes at you, but you have to persist. You owe it to yourself to try and enlighten people because you have to share the planet with them.

Yoda
13th March 2011, 23:08
i do not think that prior to my 'wake up call' i would have learned even 5% from what i now know .
but i am aware that This waking-up and being assisted is something that was going to happen all my life.
i am often thinking that i came here to assist somehow,and i used to wish others to have the same signs that i did..

Limor, I just read your "x-factor" thread. Talk about tender, carefull, and patient nudging to consciousness. If you ever get to read Dolores Cannon, and the convoluted Universe, it answered a lot, for me. I was finally able to accept, that I answered "the call". and volunteered to come tip the energy scale towards the positive side.
Pierre

Yoda
13th March 2011, 23:18
I do wish we could discuss things with people IRL without being thought of as nutters. I've only met a couple of people who are awake, the rest just look afraid or pitying when you try to suggest that the vaccines etc may be doing more harm than good.[/QUOTE]

The more we define that yearning for like-minded beings, and emotionally feel that wanting to come together, we are drawing it more and more into our reality.
Pierre

TigerLilly
14th March 2011, 08:13
I love this place because there are people here who 'know', who you can talk to about it all and not just keep it to yourself because nobody wants to hear.

I couldn't agree more Teakai, for me coming here was like staggering half asleep into a brightly lit room.

Humble Janitor
14th March 2011, 08:45
The car accident I was in on Feb 11th.

I can't even contain the tears I shed for those who suffer in Japan and around the world. I shed for them, not me. I spend too many years shedding for myself. I never gave enough thought to others. Time to spread that love.

meeradas
14th March 2011, 09:09
Nothing.
Am in deep sleep most of the time.
Still thinks "i'm an individual, separate".

Sucks.

SKAWF
14th March 2011, 09:10
i was having a conversation with a friend. he said something like
'i bet if theres a senator who isnt doing as he's told, they just take him to a room that has a tv and video in it,
and they play it to him. it was filmed behind the guy on the grassy knoll as kennedy was shot'
'when its finished, they look at him and say ''any questions?''
and i said,
'i s'pose the modern day version would be the camera that was taped to the window of a plane when it was flown into one of the towers'

i've never quite fitted in with this life. i've always been a bit of a rebel. glad to had been certified unruly. (not at the time though)
along the way though, well..... looking back on it, its not like there havnt been signs.
ive had experiences that have stirred my imagination more than the mundane stuff, phrases, concepts etc
i watched david icke live in brixton 2006 video.
that woke me up.
specifically, the first part, where he goes into the zodiac and how fundamental it is to TPTB. and the way its incorperated into city design and archetecture.

up till that point, i had seen the problems the world faces as being seperate. after that i realised it was all coming from one place.
one advantage we have against them is their own complacency.
if they're going to hide things in plain sight, we can point it out to people. they shouldve kept themselves hidden

steve

Icecold
14th March 2011, 09:13
I began my awakening in 1957, in a pre-school playground. I was sitting with another boy on a bench seat, eating my lunch. I can see it clearly as if it was yesterday. I was eating sandwiches. I looked into the sky, there were scattered clouds, there was sunshine, and there were, directly above me, moving very slowly, two brilliant discs with a distinct metallic look. I watched them in awe. I turned to the little boy to my right and said...."Look....look up there, its god....can you see...god's eyes!" The boy looked up and laughed and said "Yes, I can see them!". We sat there giggling watching what we though was God looking down upon us. Finally the two discs moved off slowly and disappeared into a bank of fluffy cloud.

When I arrived home, I could not wait to tell my mother what I had seen. She just laughed at me and said "Yes dear." lol

Years later , in the late 70s, I found the UFO report for that day, it was exactly as I had seen it.

That sighting in 1957 was the beginning of my awakening. There were many other wake up calls since that day, culminating in my undivided interest in all things alternative by the time I was 16 yrs old. I became drawn to eastern religions very early, I've been a voracious reader all of my life. I began serious meditation, self-hypnosis and spiritual diet before I was 20. My journey has spanned 53yrs. I was very much awake in 1980. Its been a long road and it led me here...finally. I have past many spiritual signposts in my journey. I have developed abilities which serve me well. Yet, the more I learn, the more I realise how little I know. :cool:

I have spent years trying to awaken others, with some success, but mostly none. My son calls me a catalyst of change. I don't bother waking people any longer, too many failures. Its their journey and I leave them to it. The universe will wake them when it is time.

InCiDeR
14th March 2011, 09:46
I never fell asleep... :faint: :sleep:

TigerLilly
14th March 2011, 10:07
Nice thread, but why in "forum technical q&a"?

No idea Meeradas. This is my first thread, I probably did it wrong!:noidea:

john.d
14th March 2011, 10:18
It was 9/11 that first made me sit up and think something is very wrong . Then after lots of research i started digging into the 2012 stuff and found the 'Ra Material' . Now im a totally different person that most of my old friends think have lost it . I was hungry for information for years and soaked it all up , but recently ive been moving my focus more within .

John

Paul
14th March 2011, 10:38
Nice thread, but why in "forum technical q&a"?

No idea Meeradas. This is my first thread, I probably did it wrong!:noidea:

Ah - I should move this thread, to the General Discussion (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/forumdisplay.php?3-General-Discussion) forum.

I shall do that now. Thanks for noticing.

(The Forum Technical Q&A (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/forumdisplay.php?90-Forum-Technical-Q-A) Forum is used for technical questions and assistance on using the forum software itself, and related matters. It is fairly common for new users to post their first thread there, as they learn their way around here. Welcome to Project Avalon, TigerLilly ;))

ulli
14th March 2011, 10:42
Until I was 28 I could never say the words: "I don't know".
I honestly thought I had all the answers.
My awakening happened one day during a Sunday lunch, when I had several guests at my home.
One asked me the question:
"Where do two parallels meet?"
In an attempt to get to the answer I was mentally racing after train tracks
that appeared to meet on the horizon,
called the vanishing point,
but that point, like it's name implies, kept on vanishing ever more the faster I approached it.
So I took my mental image of two parallel lines up into the sky and chased them further and further,
even into black space, still to no avail.
All this was happening in my mind, in a matter of a nano second.
But even up there, the same story, I couldn't find the meeting spot.
So I finally I capitulate (hehe...CAP-it-ULLI...)
and said: "Sorry, but I don't know."
I was incredibly painful getting those words out of my mouth.

So my guest now states, and with quite a bit of authority:
"But THEY DO!"
"They DO???'
"Yes, they DO!"
"They DOOO?"
"There IS an answer to that question."
Now I'm off again, mentally racing through space, following my two lines of light
and no matter how far I raced my mind, they kept the same distance from one another.
And again I had to say it: OK I give up. You tell me then."
At that point he gave me his answer.
"They meet in infinity."
This felt like a come-down.
Like when you ask how a magician does a trick, and the answer is "illusion".
To me that's not an answer. It's just a word.
An answer is always more than a word.
As he said it he drew a horizontal figure 8 in the air while again asking:
"WHERE is infinity?"
And that was it. Again, a question, and as was my habit I took off like a rocket to find the answer,
but my mind was already overheated, from all the earlier racing around.
And with that my mind was blown.
I had mentally broken the last sound barrier.
I sat there stunned. Everything had changed. I KNEW I was in the presence of the Almighty, although I couldn't see Him.
There were tiny specks of galaxies swirling around me.

In this place I could hear God's breathing, and each inbreath was a gathering of souls
and each outbreath was a BIG bang...

My enlightenment lasted for a long time, and when it faded I was devastated, but I remembered some parts..

That's how it happened.
I told people. I wanted everyone else to have the experience.
Then came the period of ridicule as my London peers started to make fun of me.

Thus began my search...long story there...I gave up my business, studied Gurdjieff, astrology, Yoga,
Tai Chi,
moved to Barbados, retiring at age 32., raising my child, getting involved in religions, all of them,
12 years later changing countries again, learning Spanish at age 40,
Seeing UFOs on several occasions, getting a computer in 1993
and finding myself inside the biggest library on the planet.
so here I AM...inside Avalon.

Gajanana
14th March 2011, 10:54

Thank you King Anthony, I am sure you are right, I feel only half awake most of the time which is why I am here.

Thank you all for your wonderful stories. They are certainly helping me, and I am sure will help many others who will read this.

I put on my post 9/11 as a jolt of realisation. I think you are correct that most of us are not yet awake. I understand so many wonderful teachings on an intellectual level, but "that" realisation and awakening still evades me. I have experienced wonderful things during meditation practices an example is that I was fortunate one day to "see" the trees and I was awestruck, but enlightnment, awakening or whatever one may call it still seems to be playing hide n seek. quite frustrating at times, but I do not doubt that it will occur when ready.
Peace - G

jjl
14th March 2011, 10:58

BMJ
14th March 2011, 11:15
Hi Guys,
The swine flu scare of 2009 woke me up.

At the time it seemed really odd the government was pushing so hard for everyone to take vaccination, when around me nobody had it, for an illness that killed only a few hundred people compared to seasonal flu which killed about 3,000 people per annum . So to satisfy my curiousity I started investigating it and more I digged the worse it become e.g. thermosal perservative and mercury, the fact that $120,000,000 worth of vaccine was being purchased by our government without full testing & approval, the fact that a member of the Murdoch family was on the board of director of GSL. It all seemed very fishy.

The more I digged the more shocked I became, and that is what woke me up, which brought me to the Camelot interview of Jane B, and from there on to 9/11 conspiracy and so on.

Like you said Tiger Lilly, people switch off when you start to talk about this stuff, but I try to easy people into it by showing hard facts. A good one being the famous NASA footage of the snapped tether be swarmed by ufo's. I'll say something like this in an email "guys check this out this amazing NASA footage what do you make of it?", then let their curiousity take it from there, if they are inclined.

Icecold
14th March 2011, 11:38
The doctor slapping my butt. always have been on the outside. I feel some belonging here.

Ah secrets......lol. Maybe it would have been better not to post the non-event?

What do you think?

rory
14th March 2011, 11:39
thats a good question tiger lilly and i guess its different for everyone,myself iv`e always felt uncomfortable withthe world as it was being presented cradle to the grave stuff.None of the information during those years of forming a tangable understanding of the world around me felt true. But how did i come feel what i do (in that as things go i belive what i feel) simple as things that are good are it came through giving up and letting go. I guess the catalyst to this was personal tragedy for want of a better word. letting intuitive thought and feeling lead me and giving it its way allowed me to see in bold sense a vision that there is ALOT MORE TO LIFE THAN THE MILL. Alowing syncronicity and intuition to have its head is what wokeme. in reply i`d like to know what helps people to stay awake and cope with the the fearful realization that the physical world has little beartng to that first taste of what some would call infinate love. It is with much regret that I find my self grappling with the debilitating shackles of fear. Its saddening to find that I`m often bound by this old gag.

Setras
14th March 2011, 11:51
I never fell asleep... :faint: :sleep:

100% agree with this. None of us were sleeping and no-one is sleeping regarding the true nature of things. It is we are blinkered from birth by our education, because........ that the way it is.

The waking up process (removing the blinkers so you can see the whole) is usually at the "enough is enough" stage of your life. Most people are awake but not prepared to accept what they see..... "I know whats going on, but what can i do?"

All we need, is to be pointed in the right direction then we can all move forward together....

Maria Stade
14th March 2011, 13:32
The planet woke me up 2007.
I was planing to go home and leave this place, but she didnt let me.
I was never complete asleep, but did gave up as a young girl, couldnt see how to make any difference.

Gajanana
14th March 2011, 13:43
Hi Guys,
The swine flu scare of 2009 woke me up.

At the time it seemed really odd the government was pushing so hard for everyone to take vaccination, when around me nobody had it, for an illness that killed only a few hundred people compared to seasonal flu which killed about 3,000 people per annum . So to satisfy my curiousity I started investigating it and more I digged the worse it become e.g. thermosal perservative and mercury, the fact that $120,000,000 worth of vaccine was being purchased by our government without full testing & approval, the fact that a member of the Murdoch family was on the board of director of GSL. It all seemed very fishy.

The more I digged the more shocked I became, and that is what woke me up, which brought me to the Camelot interview of Jane B, and from there on to 9/11 conspiracy and so on.

Like you said Tiger Lilly, people switch off when you start to talk about this stuff, but I try to easy people into it by showing hard facts. A good one being the famous NASA footage of the snapped tether be swarmed by ufo's. I'll say something like this in an email "guys check this out this amazing NASA footage what do you make of it?", then let their curiousity take it from there, if they are inclined.

do you have a link to the NASA footage, I havnt heard of that one... thx

Fred Steeves
14th March 2011, 13:58
in reply i`d like to know what helps people to stay awake and cope with the the fearful realization that the physical world has little beartng to that first taste of what some would call infinate love. It is with much regret that I find my self grappling with the debilitating shackles of fear. Its saddening to find that I`m often bound by this old gag.

I know it's different for everyone, of course, many paths to the same place. Looking back now, even though it's only been two short years, I'm glad that my awakening began not with anything close to bliss.(easy to say now) It was more let's hear the bad news first. So fundamentally shocking and horrifying was it to have the veil suddenly drawn up to reveal the true depths of depravity of those running this joint that I was ready to start stringing people up, or have a shoot out with the gestapo when they came to bust down the door in the night.

I guess I probably was a little off my rocker there for a spell, but before long the choice became crystal clear. Either look the depth of my fear and ignorance straight in the eye, accept it and let it go, or it was going to destroy me. Straight up.

Since then, learning about the energy we put off and how tptb manipulate us into a state of fear and then feed off of that was a help. I decided to ween them off of atleast this one fear tit. Not only that, but I am going to be an anchor for love and compassion in this world, even for them, especially as their time is short. Not that I cannot be made fearful, but anchoring in love and having a good idea of our limitless potential that has been squashed for so long makes that state harder and harder to induce. Sorry fellas in the black suits, too bad so sad...

WHAT A RIDE

Cheers,
Fred S.

TigerLilly
14th March 2011, 14:01
Hello Rory

in reply i`d like to know what helps people to stay awake and cope with the the fearful realization that the physical world has little beartng to that first taste of what some would call infinate love. It is with much regret that I find my self grappling with the debilitating shackles of fear. Its saddening to find that I`m often bound by this old gag.

There are many people here far more able and qualified than I am to answer this, and I hope they will. Its almost worth another thread.
But as I started this thread I will try.

Firstly not being sucked back into the illusion is difficult, especially when most people around us still believe in it. The current financial problems are carefully designed to keep us in a high state of stress and fear unable to see the reality.
The only way I have of dealing with this is to allocate quiet time every day, to try to center myself, separate myself from my ego and relish the experience for what it is. I see life as an amazing rollercoaster ride and I try to remind myself everyday to relax and go with the flow and remember that its not real and cannot hurt me. If you can do this then the fear disappears.

As to infinite love, this is for us to find within. When I do find it and can love and marvel at everything and everyone around me, it is instantly reflected back and with it comes that elusive joy we all seek.
It is always there in the little things but to see it we must be present in the now.

Tao O
14th March 2011, 14:09
Hi All, I was just talking with a friend about this,..and said, "Remember when Health Food stores were just starting to pop up all over...and yogurt was unheard of...look now how many there are...how label conscious folks have become to read ingredients.

Yoga, meditation,and Buddhism were seeds planted by each person who, one by one, along with psychedelics and those 'trips out of the 'box', 'walked' a very different path than the generations before them. Now you find a lot of 'grey hairs', doing yoga, on the computer, defending gay rights, coming out of their conditionings of prejudice, bigotry,and small mindedness.

My generation has seen the transformation... where the mainstream shows a 'public' more informed, more joining hands with the counterculture...listening to Alex Jones in the millions, who no longer trust the gov't, mainstream media, the banks, organized religion, etc. So even if they come from feeling negative about the status quo, they get smarter and are headed in the direction of 'waking up' and being more Enlightened. I feel it's a process that is naturally and organically unfolding. So thanks to all the radicals, rebels and those us who harken back to the 50's and 60's that set the world on an alternative path to peace and well being, and changing the world for the better..and we keep growing towards the light!!

OmeyocaN777
14th March 2011, 14:49
"The soul is having a secret treasure inside. Lead in the right way, it reveals its treasures."
Plato

Try to make people wonder with the right questions if you want to wake them up.

jackovesk
14th March 2011, 14:55
I always had a Knowing right from an early age that there was a little piece of the puzzle missing. Constantly questioning my parents, my teachers or anyone else for that matter who could share their experience and knowlege with me. The older I got that little piece of the puzzle grew larger & LARGER!

I disdain 'Authority'! I am much more in to 'The Collective Consciousness' (Knowing) that all of us can Tap-Into anytime we choose.

Just asking simple Questions i.e. Is that Right or Wrong? Is this person Lying or telling the Truth? Is that good for Humanity or not?, etc...

To call upon your Gut Feeling/Intuition is the 'Knowing' we all posess...

99% of the world's population knows the diference between 'What is Right & What is Wrong' and the few Who Don't are Lying!

The TRUTH is ingrained into our Soul...and it is what is going to eventually FREE us all from those who repress our God Given/Spiritual Right to manifest our Knowing of the Truth!

It's just a matter of paying Attention.

With regards to sharing what I Know about the Truth to Family, Friends or Strangers you strike up a conversation with? I tell them what I Know, some listen, some don't, BUT the 'Truth Seed' has been planted and when they are ready that 'Seed will Grow'!

With 'Knowlege comes Responsiblity' and your 'Knowlege of the Truth' is extremely POWERFUL and should be shared with 'Anyone who will Listen'.

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=668402196891&id=910948f06076d59e46b3068e11a0f4a3&url=http%3a%2f%2fseethroughb.com%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2009%2f01%2fplantsmall.jpg

Hope is planting a seed!

Fred Steeves
14th March 2011, 15:03
Try to make people wonder with the right questions if you want to wake them up.

Yeah that sounds good. I gave up on the stupid idea of bashing people in the head with information, that didn't work on me either. Usually what I do now is toss out an interesting little tidbit according to what it seems a person might have an interest in. If it does happen to catch their interest I'll proceed with more, according to if they maintain further interest or not. If there's little or no interest at all from the original tidbit, time to move on. The latter is by far the norm.

Then again, you never know what seed may have been planted that may decide to sprout up when the season is right.

Cheers,
Fred S.

jorr lundstrom
14th March 2011, 15:13
I have as long as I can remember been an outsider. Questioning everything everywhere. Had a hell in school.

Experienced some kind of solace in the seventies when I found Castaneda. He had some questions to

the answers I was wrestling with. I have periodically lived with a schaman, who helped me to realize

that I knew a lot without knowing I knew it. LOL But long periods I have used blinders to survive in

society. Last year I had enough and said goodbye to society. I am playing this my way now, no fuss anymore.

Love and carrots juice on me:playball::kiss:

Eligos
14th March 2011, 15:30
Loose Change did it for me. After 20-30 min into the documentary, the light lit-up and I was awake then and there.
That night, I didn't sleep a wink and I was terrified. I couldn't believe the level of deception
and criminality, how well they were prepared in advance and how it ultimately just happened with perfect(almost) choreography. I felt really really sad for our species, so much potential that could come down to this.... When one
understands the magnitude of 911, everything else just falls into place.

Flash
14th March 2011, 16:23
my dad first and foremost - from my childhood I heard of ETs, flying saucers, the way the Catholic church works, bible writings and gods mixing with earth girls, explained as being extra terrestrials, etc. Some tought he was kind of weird sometimes - we are talking in the 60's and before. He was very bright.

a few spiritual experiences starting in my 20's

a stay in El Salvador, incredible poverty witnessed, lack of justice witnessed, an oligarchy of 5 families ruling the country - did know for them, did not know for the developed world yet.

the rest unfolded

GlassSteagallfan
14th March 2011, 17:22
Fahrenheit 9/11.

DianeKJ
14th March 2011, 17:24
I suppose it started as a child. I realized at around 6 years old that my teachers and other elders did not always have my best interest in mind. They often didn't even do the right thing. Age did not always bestow wisdom or allow them to earn my respect and made me question just about everything, but especially "authority."

Then it moved to the quesitoning of western medicine as my father was diagnosed and died from stomach cancer and my mom became dependant on copious amounts of prescribed painkillers and sleeping pills. Then vaccines, as my nephew started out as bright, enthusiastic 2 year old, learning and saying many new words. After a huge round of vaccines he completely withdrew into the silent world of autism and stopped speaking and engaging with the world completely.

At a young age I was able to sometimes see and hear spirits and had dreams that would come true. I could also easily read people's energy and know they were often saying one thing, but truly meaning another. This greatly added to my confusion with so called authority and human beings in general, but also showed me how amazing and mysterious the world was. Things in the world were often not as we saw them with mere physical eyes. Picking up on everyone's emotions was also very overwhelming in itself, so I started to withdraw and hide myself to a certain degree.

Even with all that, I ended up having a very intense, physical kundalini type awakening about 5 years ago. Still learning, still expanding. It's certainly been an interesting journey so far. Looking forward to what's next. :)

Namaste,
Di

ghostrider
14th March 2011, 18:00
greetings tigerlily, I have the same responses, here's a great place to start- get them comfortable and have them watch the Bob Dean presentation at barcelona, a respected military vet, high up the chain, when they learn of nasa and the lies about ufo's and the moon, they will natually wonder what else have I been told that is not true? Then let the great spirit guide them on their own journey. Hope this helps, its what I'd do anyhoo..

Crake
14th March 2011, 19:10
I've always had an affinity to the angels in my life.

One day nearly 2 years ago I was driving through the countryside screaming at my angels and God to show me the Truth and nothing but the Truth.

I was tired of all the lies and deception and I wanted to cut right to the core of it all.

So began my wild ride down the rabbit hole and I haven't regretted it for a moment no matter how much pain and turmoil it has uncovered.

It is in fact what I demanded. I still remember being guided to look within myself for the answers and as I did the veils lifted all around me.

Now as for my family...that's a different story. We're all at different levels here and can sometimes only take the Truth in doses. I know that if I went back in time (even just a few months) and visited myself to share what I know today, I'd probably tell my future self that I've been smoking too much crack.

My advice...give them breadcrumbs...and try not to run them down with the bread truck.

Those that have helped us see this far were patient with us (mostly). So let us be patience with those we are here to guide.

Crake

aroundthetable
14th March 2011, 19:17
Usually its my dog licking my face

jorr lundstrom
14th March 2011, 19:33

We dont have any dog, so the woman I live with has to lick my face.

TigerLilly
14th March 2011, 19:35

Too much information Jorr!:heh:

scott12133
14th March 2011, 19:47
For me I always believed that there was life out there some where even as a child, but A few days after 9-11 when they found a passport from one of the hijackers in the rubble it made me think hummmm planes vaporized and paper and plastic did not. That got me digging deeper into all things.

GoldenYears
14th March 2011, 20:19
For me it happened 42 yrs ago when I was 12. My mother died, ...and I began to question everything. Why are we here, why are things they way they are, what is our purpose....on and on. I read the Seth material when I was 13 and read everything i could get my hands on concerning the esoteric, hidden archeology, ufo's, etc.

math330
14th March 2011, 20:23
I never used to care about politics, or anything outside of my circle of friends and my lifestyle, and if someone had told me five years ago that I'd be the way I am I'd have laughed in my own face.

It was Fahrenheit 9/11 initially, this sparked an interest in the Bush family but I wouldn't say I was fully awake by this point. It took seeing the War Museum in Saigon, which made me question Vietnam (there was an exhibit with Sen. Robert Kerrey - Google him) and then US Foreign Policy.. then I began reading. About everything. I went to S21 and Choeung Ek, started reading about Israel, a lot of Chomsky, watched everything John Pilger has made and everything Mark Curtis wrote.

I was in a hotel room when I called an ex-flatmate completely by chance. He chose to ignore what I was up to and what I was saying, and instead he told me about a film called 'Zeitgeist'. I was travelling but wrote it down in a diary to look up when I got home. It changed everything.

And now.... the rabbit hole never, ever ends :)

Rufs
14th March 2011, 21:11
Dear TigerLilly, thank you for the thread. I will share this, even though people may not believe me, something I am used to by now! The faces droping and the uncomfortable body squerm :)

Ok, my first memory is being in a place of bright light, a wonderful place and surrounded by loved ones - it is bliss. And I went into a place, jumped on a slide and was born :) honest - it really is my first memory, I've had it since I was born and it is so vivid now.

I've see ghosts, heard voices in my ear and been really scared. Then when I was 16, my dad took me for a walk and told me UFO's are real, there here, they always have been here and we are communicating with them, however the world is not what you think and there is no intention to tell anyone. So I watched the news for hope and I heard the ridicule if I ever spoke. And slowly I returned to play the ridiclous game on earth called life.

5 years back I took time off work as my mum had passed away, and - just for fun I started to look into the subject again and was amazed to see that people were starting to wake up to reality. Wonderful, I found the Disclosure Project and Camalot - whisleblowers, excellent - at last! But at least I dont get upset anymore with tptb - they just expose themselves for the morons they - A bunch of containers controlling a much bigger bunch of containers, oh really - will everybody please WAKE UP! Anyway things changed in a big way for me, I am getting to understand me better. I am more in connection with myself and being than I was before. I have always looked at the world as a whole and never understood money, one people, living and learning together... I always thought that was because I travelled so much, people are much the same wherever you go, but its also knowing we are not alone, the greater picture of creation. I always ask myself, what will history say about this time, on this planet in 1000 years, and then I imagine it.. and I dont get money - what is the point...

Then I came here to Avalon, and I try to study when I can. I study, I feel and I rejoice - Thank you good peoples of Avalon!

The only thing I do to wake someone up is be myself, I joke around, I play the game but if a moment comes that brings up a subject, I guage the person and I start small... its a big shock when you realise the full implications of the truth. SO be gentle! I am very open, and not afraid to say what I think, but I regulate myself to measured exposure. I just tell people they need to find out for themselves, just for fun - and if there's anything you find out let me know... then keep my fingers crossed.

I dont get much support from home, the topic "doesnt pay the bills". And my career is going down the drain, will be unemployed as of next month due to cuts, but :) I am not stressed as I just know things will be fine, a feeling I have always had - I know there is a bigger picture, and we are all here now together with purpose, we will each of us find our way so I dont worry - too much :) and that doesnt mean I do nothing, I am of course looking - I am just not worried about it, I dont see the point.

Harmony

Rufs

Limor Wolf
14th March 2011, 21:33

Limor, I just read your "x-factor" thread. Talk about tender, carefull, and patient nudging to consciousness. If you ever get to read Dolores Cannon, and the convoluted Universe, it answered a lot, for me. I was finally able to accept, that I answered "the call". and volunteered to come tip the energy scale towards the positive side.
Pierre

Pierre, i am now in the middle of reading 'The Custodians' by Dolores Cannon i think i will continue to the one you recommended. what parts in her book did you find closest to your heart,if i may ask?
it just might be that there are reasons for that...how interesting...

for those of us who are searching for a way to make our friends,family,neigbors and acquaintances alert to whats going on,there are plenty of good movies that can be send to them,you should only write above: recommended watching ! . no need to add anything else,let them extract their own conclusions from that.you might want to do that right after they Expressed some resentment on things happening in the world in your ears :) than you can suggest to them that there are many things that are hidden from the public on purpose,and that its very important for all people to get aware to what is really going on. eventually,some of them will turn to you to ask questions and to debate. everyone can sense those days,that life is getting somewhat more difficult (challange in our language :) and you can imply to them that they can begin to find answers and that there is a solution,but first we need to understand what the real problem is..Arouse their curiosity,but dont say too much...let the internet information do its work.and its just might ..

Between all the movies,this one in my opinion,is the strongest,the most acurrate and explaine from top to bottom how did we get this far and on top of all makes one thinks.its an eye opener!
i really recommend this for begginers.

"Wake up call" :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvd_8Z68Z_k

another one that comes to mind and at the same caliber,i think, is david ick's
specific 'big brother' lectur,its absolutly phenomanan:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4799447112501062338#

those two helped me 2-3 years ago to have someting in flash to show people.they have the needed impact.

Thank you Tigerlilly for wanting to know how we 'got there' in in so hoping to be in service for our brothers and sisters.

Limor

TigerLilly
14th March 2011, 21:42
Hello Rufs

The only thing I do to wake someone up is be myself, I joke around, I play the game but if a moment comes that brings up a subject, I guage the person and I start small... its a big shock when you realise the full implications of the truth. SO be gentle! I am very open, and not afraid to say what I think, but I regulate myself to measured exposure. I just tell people they need to find out for themselves, just for fun - and if there's anything you find out let me know... then keep my fingers crossed.

Thank you for your story and your wisdom.

mcaballero
14th March 2011, 21:46
Thanks to all of you for sharing. Here goes my story.

It's easy. I had a friend who told me the stock market is great, so I went to the stock markets in early 2006, after studying how it works (at that time I still hadn't realized it is a casino based on perceptions). So I did very well, until july 2007. It dropped. Badly. So I wanted to know why it dropped, and the research led me to some interesting ideas, like the New World Order, and so on. But it was very naďf at that time being. I decided to quit the markets in november 2007, which was great because by december it went bad again, and in march 2008 it was a catastrophe.

So I kept on reading, wanting to know how it works. I became very saddened, because the more I read the more I wanted to know, and the grimmer it all seemed. I remember discovering Alex Jones there, and his message is realistic but he isn't very proactive about what can we do. I like to say it's like "OMG the world is going to end and we are all done, but maybe maybe you can save yourself". I became very depressed as I kept learning about more and more far-fetched things. But it was good as well, as I learnt how to learn and how to discriminate what is made-up stuff and what makes sense.

There is so much idiocy in the open. Unfortunately.

In december 2010 I was reading the Gerald Celente channel, and since then I have been avariciously been active here. I like it here, because of the frank and open atmosphere, where one can say whatever he pleases, as long as he is correct (in the social sense), and gives what he would like to receive (which I hope is positive). That's it. What I discovered here is a sense of power, that we all have. A sense of tranquility (even though some weeks ago it wasn't tranquil here at all, so I decided not to write). I also discovered even stranger things like reptilians (omg, did I say this? :-) ), and some other stuff, which was unknown to me just 3 months ago.

I think of myself as somebody very technical, I am an engineer myself, and I do research, I'm into signal processing and computing, and yet keep my eyes and ears open for things that I cannot explain. But there are some things I must warn about, for example, threads about the moon not looking right, or the sun getting eclipsed, or there being "spacecraft" in sun images. I do have physical explanations for these, for example, the last one is easily explained by Venus and Mercury transits (which you see on SOHO and STEREO images), there are also comets, and there are also solar particles that hit the image detectors, and appear as lit pixels. But there are other things I cannot make counter-claims, and that make sense, and on these it is that I wish to keep my mind open.

Hope I made you smile a bit now :-).

jorr lundstrom
15th March 2011, 00:56

Do you mean I shouldnt tell people we dont have any dog?;)

Mad Hatter
15th March 2011, 06:16
Err G’day,

Thanks for this fascinating thread and the marvellous input from those involved. FWIW Apologies in advance for what may be considered a long post by some from the ‘tweet’ generation. (skip it as it’s only my Ego at work!!)

In my case I would have to thank my very first teacher for the first in a number of events leading to where I am now. Having been dragged from my relative paradise, we were living on the beach front in Montego Bay in Jamaica and left screaming at the front gate of the pre school by my mother I was then taken by this teacher to her class room and since I was late arriving I was seated in one of three spare seats in the back row.

Not long into whatever she was trying to teach, a kid five seats away said something the teacher didn’t like. When asked no one owned up so she took the entire back row of students into the bathroom and proceeded to wash everyone’s mouth out with soap… Voila! A lifelong total and instant dislike/mistrust of any/all authority was established then and there. Lucky me.

The next event occurred some years later. Having moved to the land down under as 10 pound emigrants (the other choice was Canada but mum wanted somewhere warm), I was soon relegated to the nerd department because I could not kick what to me was a bent football and I didn’t like being hit by solid projectiles so cricket was out. Thus I joined the model club. As the space shot was in full swing I lovingly assembled a Saturn Five rocket and like most stayed home to watch the moon landing.

Funnily enough, at the age of ten, my reaction to this was almost identical to the 911 event years later, in that intuitively I knew something wasn’t quite right with what I was watching. Shortly after this I was taken to see ‘2001’. The scene with the apes and the bones shook me to the core. Thus surfaced my first inkling of feelings I had been through all this before.

In my early teens mum introduced me to Pink Floyd and handed me a copy of Jonathon Livingstone Seagull. Combine that with some of my peers introducing me to Alcohol and what was colloquially known as Mary Jane along with the Adventures of ‘Carlos Castenada’ as well as ‘Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance’ and you could say the die was pretty much set. It was also during this time I had my first pre-cognisant dream.

My first career was as a rock and roll ‘Sound Engineer’ and all that that lifestyle entails… During this time I learnt to use various substances as tools rather than for fun and during various fairly hard core altered state experiences I began to deliberately play with the fringes of reality as I then perceived it to be.

Examples of this sort of research revealed an ability to do such things as see Auras, an ability to translate languages I’ve never learned, telepathy, recognition of the conundrum that an infinite universe exists within the confines of my skull!! An ability to talk to animals (well dogs actually), how to feel trees breathing and many other wonderful experiences. Of course being a complete techno nerd my left neuron was constantly screaming none of this is possible!!

Then came my second career with IBM, at the beginning of the personal computer era, and things called Bulletin Boards (fore runner to the web). This was the start to many years of digging up proofs for what most at the time considered my away with the fairies viewpoint. Hard core research into my favourite scientist (Tesla) led all over the place, in fact pretty much everything PC/PA has covered and then some.

As far as waking people up I take the Johhny Appleseed approach. Listen(for their favourite subject matter), plant the appropriate idea(seed), point in the right direction(video, book whatever) and let them go.(If you love something set it free)

The fun begins if and when they return especially when they are at the stage to accept the ‘You manifest your own reality’ demonstration. Then I get to explain that time is necessary here so that you get the hang of this process. It is like sludge to slow things down preventing instant manifestation otherwise stuff not manifested out of pure love for the good of all can present unfortunate problems.

Hold your intent in your heart, make an order from the universe, have faith that it will happen (ie don’t re-order). So long as you detach yourself from who and how it’s achieved you will see it happen…

I then sit back and wait for the inevitable “hey guess what happened the other day…” phone call. I just love it. Another one fully awake, next….

So now here I am at my favourite junction down the rabbit hole rabbiting away!!
Time to put a sock in it.

Much love to all.

cheers

myrm
15th March 2011, 07:39
My (then) husband was intent on arguing about religion and challenging me to start considering that religion didn't have very much to do with God so I went to the local library and took out some spiritual books: Ruth Montgomery, Arthur Ford, Edgar Cayce, many more. That was in the late nineteen eighties and I've never looked back. myrm

DarkSai
15th March 2011, 08:44
the arrivals series. i knew governments and huge corps were corrupt before, but nothing like how far-reaching it was. for the record, i have long since (if you call 5 months "long") rejected many of the conclusions and claims made in the series, though i do applaud the effort from their perspective; everyone's gotta start somewhere.

edit: i've since concluded that i had an outside (or very deep inner) influence to pick up that disc that day (was lying around for almost a year i think).

slvrfx
15th March 2011, 22:04
but my mind was already overheated, from all the earlier racing around.
And with that my mind was blown.
I had mentally broken the last sound barrier.
I sat there stunned. Everything had changed. I KNEW I was in the presence of the Almighty, although I couldn't see Him.
There were tiny specks of galaxies swirling around me.

In this place I could hear God's breathing, and each inbreath was a gathering of souls
and each outbreath was a BIG bang...

Incredibly beautiful. Yes, that's how it happens...

When we in our ego, fail to reach a conclusion, and are left only with what IS.

When all we know is gone, we find the ALL.

(I ponder at my good fortune. That the Universe has been my teacher.)

goldmother
15th March 2011, 22:37
For me when I was very small

I always had a feeling of being sent here, that there was more than just Earth, I always had a feeling of being watched or protected. When I look back now it amazes me how many times I should av been a gona ,I do have ADHD but still lol

Always had the burden of been able to feel emotions of other people, buildings and places. Opened up more to my spiritual side at 16 when I left home (parents where Jehovah's Witnesses all that stuff Satan's work had kept it closed off till then) once open though no stopping it. Went on a few courses learned how to protect myself, a life saver, went to a talk in 2003 given by Philip Day of Credence Publications who are an independent research organization the talk was about cancer and alternative health changed my view about conventional medicine forever, that lead me to David Icke website and then Project Camelot have never looked back since

TimelessDimensions
16th March 2011, 11:58
just one question woke me up

PHARAOH
16th March 2011, 21:39
dunkin donuts coffee...

Maria Stade
17th March 2011, 09:23

Jorr We dont have any dog, so the woman I live with has to lick my face.

ONLY IN YOUR DREAMS :shocked:

:no: I dont !

Icecold
17th March 2011, 09:36
http://puppylove.in/files/dog-lick-eat-baby-main_Full.jpg

Lily de Cuir
17th March 2011, 10:01
Hello Everyone,

Gotta be real quick because this baby (computer) is not far from burial:

The History - my best friend sends me real weird stuff that I delete for years. I reckon she has a mental problem. Then the GFC hits, (2008), I start googling stuff relating to that. That leads me to who rules the world, the NWO (ties in to what my wacky friend was sending me all those years). Mmmmm....gets me thinking. Pennies start to drop. Realise best friend is not so wacky after all. Discovered Levi's site, a psychic - learnt all about the climate change scam, the NWO and a myriad of other things. (Levi is not for everyone. He is foul-mouthed for a start and up front and brutal. No problem with me. I am not a 'love and light' kinda gal.)

Anyway, after having my eyes opened somewhat, I ordered 3 books, 'The Committee of 300', by Coleman, a David Icke book (never, ever thought I'd ever buy an Icke book, let alone read one), and a book on the NWO. BIG PENNIES START TO DROP now, I spend many months shaking my head in disbelief, literally....

Well, I've been down the rabbit hole ever since. It's been about 3 years now.

Would you believe I met someone on this forum many years BEFORE I went down the rabbit hole? And just by serendipity connected again via this forum. Yep, life is full of strange twists and turns. (You know who you are you, lol).

Anyway, I'm getting outta here before my computer combusts into a ball of smoke.....poof!

Oh, and while my comp is still working, can anyone give me a good dvd to send to someone who has no idea about anything? Nothing too confrontational, just to get the thinking processes going. I've never watched it, but someone said 'End Game' by Alex Jones, may be a good one to start with for people to wake up. What do you think?

Cheers,
Lily
x

jorr lundstrom
17th March 2011, 10:06

Jorr We dont have any dog, so the woman I live with has to lick my face.

ONLY IN YOUR DREAMS :shocked:

:no: I dont !

Ok, thats it. We will get a dog:kiss:

Limor Wolf
22nd March 2011, 13:39
Here is something i watched today and sent to 30 people.good to make people begin thinking...

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/69549/The_World_is_Waking_Up___This_is_Why/

peace and good energies

Limor

siggy
22nd March 2011, 15:44
The internet, boredom at work and curiosity.

Work was unchallenging and being bored I had 6 years of trawling the internet - at first I thought I was listening to nutters, then they started to make some sense, then as I looked around somethings made more & more sense.
I'm still trying to sift through much of the info / threads to determine which bits I believe & which I don't.

Looking back 24 years or so (so way before the internet) I remember a conversation I had with someone who sat next to me as I was taking the coach to Uni. As the conversation progressed he started talking about the masons and a secret controlling organisation, how professionals were all taking part in sick rituals, sometimes involving children, and that this was the only way 'they' got to 'progress' in their professional life! I thought he was crazy & was relieved when the coach trip was over and we went our separate ways. Now, not having thought of this encounter since then, I'm wondering if it was more than just a chance encounter!?!?

I say this because my family were all freemasons (on my fathers side), but I'm not! - I guess because my mother divorced my father when I was about 4 and so I haven't had any contact with him since (probably only met 5 times since). I do know that my father thinks our family is special somehow (just by little things I've heard he's said), but for the life of me I don't know why!

Maybe I'm just becoming a paranoid nutter and should just give myself a shake!

TigerLilly
22nd March 2011, 18:56
Here is something i watched today and sent to 30 people.good to make people begin thinking...

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/69549/The_World_is_Waking_Up___This_is_Why/

peace and good energies

Limor

Thank you Limor

Its very powerful, I will certainly be sending it on.

Bender
22nd March 2011, 22:34
This interview (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8316692185126189734#) with Alex Collier.

It wasn't supposedly because he spoke of an encounter with ETs but he showed a completely different perspective.

It became obvious to me that our "civilization" is constructed/designed.

As I first thought of Russia and United States as divided and opposed. I later saw that they where the same, the same as all other countries.

We all live in houses, watch television, drive cars etc. It's all constructed.

A country like North Korea would be an exception or rather another instance, that is if it isn't just for show.

Funny thing that a North Korean probably share the same belief as a US citizen that their country is the best in the world.

Lazlo
23rd March 2011, 01:11
I don't remember not knowing that the world was stranger and more fantastic than what we see around us. I was, and am, a voracious reader. I remember reading Van Daniken while still in grade school. I had already gotten bored with Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster before I was ten. As I got older, I had some experiences that let me KNOW that there is more to reality. I spent quite a long time reading relious texts and physics, and seeking out teachers.

It wasn't until the last couple of years that I got acquainted with the "Dark" subjects...911, NWO, Big Pharma, and the like. I can't remember exactly what triggered this next phase of the journey, but I suspect that it was when I got online regularly in 2007 or 2008. I had spent the better part of the last decade without a TV or computer. I did have a radio however, and regularly listened to C2C during this time, so maybe it was that.

All that being said, I still feel like I am groping around for my coffee cup before the sun has come up. I know it's right there, I just don't have it firmly in hand yet. In fact, I am instantly suspicious of anyone who says that they do.

manny
23rd March 2011, 01:27
it,s all so confusing.
i see the world with new eyes.
but when i try to express myself...i understand what i want to say and feel.
but half the time it comes out wrong.
you understand inside yourself but trying to express it is difficult.
people around me get on in their life.
accepting this is their life.
when i try to piont out this and that .
whoooah i,m a fruitcake.
well maybe i am.
am i waking up?
i don,t know.

Chillax
23rd March 2011, 03:30
When I met my husband nearly 10 years ago he was very much into "conspiracy theories" and I just listened but thought he was a little bonkers. I also think that I was very much in denial and would rather watch X-factor and get on with daily living, as I found the information very scary. He didn't stop talking about it though and after a few years I did become much more interested and started looking up stuff on the internet. One day just over a year and a half ago he started talking about MK Ultra which for some reason I became really interested in and read Cathy O"brain's book - Trance Formation Of America and after reading that book my life changed forever. I went through 2 months of feeling I was losing my mind. Spiritually and politically I was waking up and had some amazing experiences in those two months and since then but not quite so intense. My husband feels frustrated that after all the years researching he is still not started to wake up spiritually.

Platinum
23rd March 2011, 05:40
What woke you up?

It's hard to trace precisely. But from as far back into my childhood as I can remember, I've always had a keen sense that something was not quite 'right' with the world, and always felt that I did not truly belong here.

My parents became involved with Christianity in my early teens, and I was dragged into it along with them. Through that, I was to discover a lovable rogue of a preacher by the name of Barry Smith. Whilst his message was from a Christian viewpoint, I think that's where I first discovered the "New World Order" and it's agenda, and watching the old original "Left Behind" series.

Religion, whilst being a life-limiting factor for me in my formative years, was an important catalyst for me. Rebellion against it, whilst still having an innate sense of personal relationship to a 'higher power', was to develop into spirituality and an earnest desire for discovering the truth about life. For that, I am grateful.

The last 15 years or so, have since been dedicated to exploring how deep the rabbit hole goes. :)

OmeyocaN777
23rd March 2011, 06:01
What woke me up?

Well, it's the wrong way - world "works up"........

Decibellistics
23rd March 2011, 06:23
I really "knew" when I woke up at about the age of 9 after living in an extremely haunted house.....other than that.....the fact that every aspect of our reality is really just a vibrating unified fractal structure.

silvervioletrubie
23rd March 2011, 06:36
Once you have the inclination to trust your own capabilities for sluething out the truth there is no turning back. Trust your own eyes, your own mind, your own heart.

The day of 9/11 was the day I woke up. Nothing about that day seemed right. The resulting patriot act only made it more obvious that we, the American people, were under attack by our own leaders.

For some reason, unknown to me, December 2010 has re awoke my understanding that big changes are afoot.

Question everything, and love like it is your last day here.

str8thinker
23rd March 2011, 08:01
In my case it was the old British hoaxumentary Alternative Three. I believed it at the time. This was long before YouTube. Before then, it was just that - science fiction. But that wasn't the only incident. It was a slow awakening, and as I slowly reaized I'd been lied to by the PTB I became more and more angry.

normam2
23rd March 2011, 08:08
Im 21 yrs old now and i woke up a year and a half ago.

It might sound a little bit snobish but what woke me up was having to pay more money to attend college. As everyone know the after math of the economic crisis was felt most deeply two years after it happen and that when the people who control tuition at my school decided to pass on the cost to their dear students after they themselves made some very naughty bets on Wall Street with their student's tuition.Anyway I was very upset that they were going to raise my tution 14% over the cap limit , I mean I was already on a budget . I was paying tution entirely on my own, with scholarships.I mean my parents were immigrants plus we had a big family so I was all on my own. It made me so mad that 2800 dollars just wasnt enough for them, that they had to extract even the penny inside my underwear, not just from me but my friends and people that already had a hard time getting by.

It made me look at myself twice in the mirror and say why is this happening? who is allowing this to happen? what do they gain from this? and where is the fairness in this? in life?? Thats all it took, to say the least I was p*** I knew I had to do something. Somehow my research lead me to project Camelot I dont know how it still amazes me at times. I do have to give my dad some credit he made me think about religion and my purpose in life. He basically nailed some things that Project Camelot believes are true. HOWEVER, he still is sleep in a way, he doesnt feel that things are coming and I feel they are.

Sometimes I go to sleep and think why it was me that was choosen from my family to be " awaken" or close to it. Why me and not my parents. i have to smile at the parody that my life is sometimes. While Im finishing school I have to worry about whats going on on the real world , plus prepare my family physically , economically and well spiritually still on the check list but Im getting there. It really bothers me that even thought I already know what I would like to do with my life the future is should a haze right now that I might not get the chance to do just that. On the other hand and Im sure this relates to most of us here is there is a little extra something that we came here to do now at this point in human history.

I think that the part that keeps most of us at night is that one question. "ok, Im awake now what? I know whats REALLY going on, whats my job , why did I wake up, am I going to know in time what my job is?"

As for me It looks like doing what i have been doing it kind of the right path.

TigerLilly
23rd March 2011, 08:33
Hello Norman2

It really bothers me that even thought I already know what I would like to do with my life the future is should a haze right now that I might not get the chance to do just that. On the other hand and Im sure this relates to most of us here is that are job was really never the ordinary 8 to 5 job, retirement and death but there is that little extra something that we came here to do now at this point in human history.

I think it is very hard for the younger ones like youself, who wake up, to accept when you that all the plans you had for your future may never happen. But as you say you are here now for a reason, and waking up to the truth and your purpose very quickly. Your guiding role within your family is very important and you should look forward with great excitement to the part you need to play.

I would recommend listening to Bashar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB-NLlwzfOM

Black Panther
23rd March 2011, 18:24
I woke up not so long ago. I was watching some YouTube movies about the oil spill and the effect on the Gulfstream. I found out there are some discrapencies between the news on tv and the information on the internet. So yes, the internet has been very important for me. I started watching movies from David Icke, Marcel Messing (Dutch), David Wilcock, Bill Ryan(!) and a lot of other people using my intuďtion.

Like everybody else I'm trying to wake up friends and family, but it's very hard to open their eyes. So I agree with Icecold: Today I deceided not to put too much energy in it anymore. They just laugh at me and making jokes about me talking about the PTB. They are ignorant sheep, so I don't blame them :rolleyes:. But if they could understand how much innocent people the PTB have killed, they wouldn't laugh. If you look at images / videos of the effects of the bombings in Hiroshima + Nagasaki for instance they wouldn't laugh :mad2:. But they are too afraid to look at it and they don't understand the true story behind it.

I showed them a lot of movies and I explained a lot of things. But it's just detail for them, they can't see the big picture. And that's because they are stuck in their left brain. I read Eckhart Tolle, that's why I developed my right brain. I play guitar / piano / play football and I love to sing too. And these are great ways to develop your right brain. I think it's also important to have the 0- blood. But I'm not sure. Don't want to offend people without the Royal Blood :p.

The combination of spirituality and intellegence is very important. That's why Charles talked about: Women are the key! TPTB try to create as much as duality as possible. So there's a duality between men and women too. In fact you can reďncarnate in a male or a female body. You are the result of a seed and an egg. So you are just a little bit more male or female.

I just wanna say this forum is very important for me and I've met a lot of lovely people. Finally I've met people who understand me :). Thank you all!

FutureLeFunk
23rd March 2011, 18:41
I'd swallowed a large amount of pain, then found a little drop of hope.

58andfixed
25th March 2011, 07:40
The process is actually very simple and quite well documented, just overlooked and unrecognized.

What happens is that we reduce the degree of our bias, and are willing to look at things we were conditioned to "believe."

Wikipedia has an extensive list that is unfortunately organized not in a fashion that we would recognize, however I'll select just one because I think it will be recognizable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cognitive_biases

Belief bias
– "an effect where someone's evaluation of the logical strength of an argument is biased by the believability of the conclusion."

Since its always just a matter of degree, we are always transitioning toward less bias.

If this simple insight helps you to understand how YOU got HERE, then it is possible to help someone else to get HERE too !

Questions are a simple method to help one to move toward a more critical thinking mind, and eventually the process will be one of questioning any authority as a source of truth, as opposed to only accepting a verifiable truth as the authority.

No Religion to join, no scriptural text to believe, just thoroughly vetted observations from the social sciences -- and you too can unbias yourself even more.

BTW - I'm still working on me, even though I call myself 'fixed.'

"There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact ... "

-- Arthur Conan Doyle (1891)

:)

Phoenix
25th April 2011, 04:19
Always had the burden of been able to feel emotions of other people, buildings and places.

Goldmother, this brings me to tears... no one understands why I become sad when I hear an ambulance. I sometime feel cursed.

When I was little, choosing what to wear for the day would take so long. I'd feel bad for a shirt if I didn't pick it...

ahamkara
25th April 2011, 04:29
Well, I have always been a little bit of a seeker - there always seemed to be a bit of mystery to the way things were, and I wanted to figure it out... But really, it was Bill and Kerry and the original Project Camelot that begin to really blow my mind open - there interviews gave me a glimpse down the rabbit hole. And, as we all know, once you lean over to look - in you go!

Wiremu2011
25th April 2011, 06:03
I was awoken up after my wife who was attending a Councillors seminar on satanic ritual abuse, bought home a book that was selling there. The book was a compilation of interviews or testimonials by a women called SVALI. That was 8 years ago and step one of the rabbit hole that brings me to this thread. Much has happened since that time (liking losing friends and family, because they think I'm a nutcase, but I dont give a s h i t e anyway) but I'm very content all the same to to live in this realm of knowing this fringe knowledge :)

rbevin
25th April 2011, 09:02
11:11 woke me up. I was a total media junkey, believed everything on the news and in the newspapers. I began seeing 11:11 on clocks,
computers, billboards, in literature. I got so sick of seeing it, I googled it. This opened the doorway. I'm sure it was a message sent
by something to wake me up and help expose the lies. Warm wishes

Carmen
25th April 2011, 09:18
That's funny, I had exactly the same thread title on the old Avalon. I was always curious of people's waking up and the trigger point for waking.

RedeZra
25th April 2011, 09:48
woke up to what ?

another level of lies

another step down the rabbit hole

I guess it's always a start to see the sinister scheme

but it's still a dream

Siegfried The 7
25th April 2011, 10:53
I was always skeptical of certain aspects such as subliminals in media, political lies, etc. but I'll never forget late one night a few years ago I was listening to the song "Gondwana" by Miles Davis from his "Pangaea" album while surfing the net...

Suddenly, I had these feelings of "what has happened to life? What has happened to this world? where is my spirituality? what have we become? what am i doing?" and I began to think of media, government, humanity, the planet, religion, family - things I never really thought hard about much at all. It was so strong that it almost sent me into a panic. I called a friend of mine thinking I may be having some sort of mid life crisis or breakdown but was unable to shake the feelings I began to have. I told her that I felt darkness was all around us and we are not aware how much so.

I felt as if humanity was some animal traveling with a herd that had strayed away only for predators to single it out. I wanted to run outside and shout to everyone that we're going the wrong way or that we've become lost, but at 2am I knew how that would be recieved.:dizzy: I began to weep somewhat and ended my call to get control of my emotions.

For the next few days I found myself unable to do anything. I didnt want to eat, talk to anyone, touch a tv, hear music, anything. All i could think about was "what in the world has happened to me?". After about 4 days I began to search relentlessly for answers to a world I felt I was seeing for the first time. I started with illusion of media to origins of man to history to government to religion to spirituality. I have not stopped searching since then.

I relate this experience to Neo of the Matrix film being unplugged from the Matrix for the first time only to discover the harsh reality of the world in which he lives in.

Peace, love, and victory to us all as we rage against the machine.

Jay
25th April 2011, 12:01
Growing up in the '60s in a war zone that shouldn't have been a war zone, reading the lies and seeing innocent people dying, landscapes, architecture, ecological & pristine nature reserves, plants, animals & rivers as well as the souls of people destroyed - seeing the machine behind it all - and the scars - yes, that woke me up.

boja
25th April 2011, 19:07
This is an EXCELLENT thread,

with some really EXCELLENT replies.

It is also EXCELLENT by providing hints to TPTB for keeping people asleep !

Having said that, for me, it was ufos. Having had a natural curiosity since the 1950s, I did some research and quickly discovered that our governments had been telling us a pack of lies.
This then prompted me to find out what else they had been lying about - just about everything, since time began.
So "down the rabbit hole" I went, and here I am with great respect for Bill (& Kerry), and you Avalonians.

Kind Regards to you all.

Snowbird
25th April 2011, 19:11
About one year post 9/11 I woke up when I began to see the swiss cheese effect stemming from the original governmental conspiracy theory.

I was quite the sleeper until then.

Nyce555
25th April 2011, 19:22
I guess I have always been parially awake sine I was a kid always feeling a little out of place and overly interested in Astronomy and Ancient Civilizations. But what really opened my eyes was watching the Ancient Aliens series on the History channel. I've been researching it ever since. I also never trusted the government and found out about the Illuminati through hip hop music when I was a teenager.

Because of this, I have shared it with my younger brothers who are just starting to wake up slowly. However, I tend to keep a lot of my views to myself because a lot of my family and some friends are not awake yet. Some are awake, but don't really know what to make of anything.

gabbahh
25th April 2011, 19:39
I am not awake.

I am still part of this dream world we all live in, and I know that we are dreaming.

More and more people are starting to realise we are in fact dreaming, and are trying to wake up. So we can start the life we are meant to do. But currently we can't live that life, because we are living in this nightmare world composed of a western world which looks rich, but is poor in spirit, and a large part of the world living in abject poverty, which also blocks spiritual growth.

But to answer your question, when did I realise I was living in the matrix/woke up;

I always had this feeling something was off, didn't exactly know what, but following world politics & finance it was crystal clear the game was rigged. I did not consider non-human influences at that time, but was considering that a master plan might be at work...

The realisation of this prison we are all in, came gradually. Probably because my academic and pre-programmed half-brain thinking hindered me in seeing the truth.

What helped in this process was, amongst others:
The Matrix
9/11
David Icke
Bill Cooper
Solo trip to India

A spiritual experience in which I connected with the one-ness which awaits us all pushed me over the brink, and from then on I have been searching the truth, and sharing it with like minded spirits. So hopefully one day we WILL wake up from this nightmare and start living the dream of our true selves.

Greetings, Ton

gabbahh
25th April 2011, 20:30
My husband feels frustrated that after all the years researching he is still not started to wake up spiritually.
He should not be frustated, he sounds like a thinking and down to earth man. Not all of us will (and need to) wake up spiritually, and I don't know if most can. Most of us lack the proper education to be able to spiritually awake. Consider the spiritually awakened/aware people as our antennae. I think about 20% - 30% is of this spiritual hightened kind but the rest of are more down to earth/grounded types.

Those grounded types feel better with dirt between the toes, connected to earth. So just be his antenna, and tell him to be patient, and maybe in this life he is will receive spiritual awakening.

Phoenix
26th April 2011, 21:05
Much has happened since that time (liking losing friends and family, because they think I'm a nutcase, but I dont give a s h i t e anyway)

Wiremu2011: Hello, if you don't mind, please accept a thought of constructive criticism from me. Your statement above is something that has plagued me and I'm sure others here on Avalon. But we must not forget about the big picture here - humanity. If everyone who is "in the know" just ran away and left their fellow human out in the cold, who is really winning here? If we don't engage our sleeping friends and family in a patient, calculated effort, then we as a human race will lose this war. I know how stubborn people can be, I used to be one of them... but we must not give up. Think about a time when you were asleep, you would think the people of Avalon and everything it stood for was insane. It isn't the sleeping people's fault. I don't promote any religion, but this quote from the bible is very powerful:

"Forgive them father, for they know not what they do." (Luke 23:34)

(Jesus' words from the cross, asking forgiveness for those who put him to death. More widely, of course, the plea was for all humanity.)

but I'm very content all the same to to live in this realm of knowing this fringe knowledge :)

I think of Spiderman in these times. The line "With great power, comes great responsibility" is very pertinent. That is why IMO, I don't think your method of isolation is very healthy for the collective human spirit. Spiderman didn't ask for his powers, he was just handed them. We are all heroes and heroines in this time of great difficulty. We must come out from the shadows with courage and stand up as one instead of hiding selfishly and waiting for the inevitable to come.

-Phoenix

ps. Wiremu2011, I don't know you, and I don't in any way intend for my words above to be an attack on you specifically. I am simply using your words which are all too common for people in our position of knowledge to convey my opinion. Stay positive, keep your head up, we're all in this together. Also, if you have time, check out blufire's awesome post about how we are all reaching for a similar goal:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?19040-Stepping-out-of-Rat-Race-and-Jumping-into-Real-World&p=205172#post205172

T Smith
27th April 2011, 06:02
This is an important thread. I'm only sorry I didn't discover it earlier. I believe waking up others is one of our most important challenges. If we do not tread carefully, our efforts may have the unintended effect of dividing further and keeping some more firmly entrenched in zombie-land. But I strongly believe if we simply reach a critical mass of awareness, the truth will spontaneously collapse around us and we will all snap out of our trance. The key is reaching that critical mass. Once our species is fully awake we will have a much better shot at solving the grave challenges we face, including freeing ourselves from the not so pleasant reality of psychic enslavement (and perhaps this problem will simply go away once we are all awake...).

One thing I've learned in engaging the challenge is that one cannot spoon feed the truth or beat it over his neighbor's head any more than one can force a small child still on training wheels to learn how to ride a bicycle. If you are patient and loving you will eventually succeed, after time, in teaching the child how to ride a bicycle -- the difference being, most children want to learn how to ride a bike, while most people are not open to changing their worldview.

Humans are heavily subjected to mass mind control. That's just the reality. From the moment we enter the world we are all conditioned to reject the truth, and we are all vulnerable to manipulation. The program is powerful. Thus the distain for conspiracy theorists and tin-foil hats and straw men disinformation tactics that reinforce such things. All of which are ingenious parts of the program to keep us imprisoned in false constructs of reality. Even those who are open to the truth do not want to look like fools for embracing the wrong path in the maze, so we often do not embrace anything at all.

I try to keep a very level-headed approach when trying to wake up others. When your world-view is utterly different from someone much more aligned to the illusion, you are literally speaking a different language, and it is difficult to influence anyone when you are speaking a completely different language. When discussing the state of the world with an intellectual type, I like to provoke thought by alluding to Orwell's 1984, or Huxley's Brave New World, or to some other historical fact or well-known work, in a casual way. When you appeal to one's vanity and intellect without preaching to them, and with the assumption that the person understands what you're talking about, I find it very effective. They either "get it" and want to learn more, or they go out of their way to figure out what you're talking about. This type of person never wants to appear unknowing.

But I find the best way to break someone's conditioning and programing is to simply engage the truth without judgement. The truth is neither right or wrong, good or evil. It is what it is. And so is someone's reaction to it. Human nature dictates that when a person senses that her or his reaction to the information has no value effect on the person delivering it (as the conversation is not founded on judgement) her/his guard is down and they want to learn more. Even if the person dismisses the information outright, you have planted a seed. Unveiling the illusion can be quite scary to some people and maintaining no fear or value judgement on it is quite powerful. People suddenly become more brave and more curious. (This, of course, is a challenge -- but if you can master it, it is quite effective).

We are a people in judgement, and we are all learning to be otherwise. This is part of the spiritual awakening. But we are for the most part still asleep and we judge information based on how it is judged by those who deliver it. If we judge the truth or have any distain for it or fear of it when we speak its name, it is nearly impossible not to appear paranoid or even insane (remember, completely different worldview/language). People are conditioned to dismiss any perception of paranoia.

Deep down everyone knows something is off. Everyone knows on some level that we are all asleep. It is up to us in the waking world to convey that it's all okay.

mosquito
27th April 2011, 11:05
Good thread, I'll tell my story soon, but first of all - is it our job to wake people up ? No-one can have failed to notice the amount of willful ignorance that surrounds us, but is it OUR responsibility to make people get it ? I think not, because that would make us no different to the mormons and jehovah's witnesses (deliberate non-use of capital letters) who consider it their duty to knockj on our doors to tell us "the truth". Personally, I try the WTC-7 approach, there are still a surprising number of people who don't know about this, so I introduce the topic and allow them to go away and find out for themselves. If they choose not to, THAT'S NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY !!!!!!!
Anyway, off the soapbox !! What woke me up ? Well it's been and still is a gradual process (you may think you're awake now, but there are still new levels you need to become conscious of). First of all, when I was 24 I went to live in South Africa, 2 reasons - I had relatives there and I wanted to witness the place first hand (this was in 1982). In the 4 years I was there, I saw a lot, some good some not so good, but the crucial thing is that in thsoe days television was virtually non-existent, people actually lived their lives. And when I returned to the UK in 1987 I couldn't believe how utterly stupid people were (you see, Americans don't have a monopoly on stupidity), nobody had their own opinion, everyone automatically believed what the BBC told them to believe. Coupled with this, I knew of inter-tribal wars that were going on in South Africa which the BBC didn't mention, it only became news when the police became involved. So I started to doubt the BBC (AAAAARRRRRGGGH HERETIC !!!!!!!!!!!) (Please don't feel tempted to give me a long lecture on apartheid, I lived there, saw it, didn't like it).Anyway, to continue the story - another thing that happend was I got into an argument with my first wife about Northern Ireland, I had been a flag-waving, arch-conservative patriot but she pointed out the simple fact that here was a corner of a large island that belonged to another country - why ? This got me thinking, and after learning a little about Irish history and the lies and perfidy of the British government, I started to change my views.
Probably the most important part of my process was also down to my wife, she broke the law and ended up in prison for 6 months, the effects of this on my life were enormous, to put it mildly. Firstly, I went to visit a homoeopath she'd been seeing, and my life changed. I'd always wanted to be a doctor, but after a disastrous childhood, a schoollife that taught me nothing, I gave up on that dream. But here I was, in November 1988 in an office in Watford having the veil lifted from my eyes - I could practise alternative medicine !More on that later. The second aspect of my wife's imprisonment was to do with disabusing me of the British myth (we all have national myths, the USA's is "land of the free", Britain's is "I say old boy fair play what ?") While not contesting my wife's prison sentence, over the months she was inside I read daily reports of injustice - a police chief constable stopped for driving at 120 mph, NOT prosecuted because he was "test driving" the car; a judge, caught drink-driving - NOT prosecuted because he was less drunk than his wife. (I could go on, you get the point). Thirdly, I used to visit my wife every 2 weeks and I learned all about the underclass, the people that the media doesn't tell you exists, about the injustices, the fit-ups, about the mother and baby unit in Holoway prison. I also saw people who were less fortunate than me struggling to visit their loved ones on a regular basis (they don't imprison them near you, they send them as far away as they can), and these people had dignity, and I respected them. (Phew).
Anyway, I eventually started studying Chinese medicine, a wonderful journey and this is where the lid really blew off - learning about how modern medicine is essentially controlled by the drug companies, how the vast majority of medical procedure IS NOT evidence based nor based on sound understanding of human health and illness.
And so the story continues, I always doubted politicians, and afetr 9/11 I knew there was something wrong, but it was only after reading David Icke's book that I got all the details and started looking at the evidence myself.
And now I'm in China, and guess what folks .... IT'S NOTHING LIKE THEY TELL YOU IT IS !!!!! But that's not a topic for this thread.
For those of you who've read this far - A big warm THANK YOU !! I hope it didn't bore you (I needed to get some of that of my chest, maybe it's time to go and have a good cry). Don't be afraid to tell your story, everybody counts, and I for one will enjoy reading what you have to say.
Power and love to you all, Philip ;)

Paul
27th April 2011, 12:44
And now I'm in China, and guess what folks .... IT'S NOTHING LIKE THEY TELL YOU IT IS !!!!! But that's not a topic for this thread.I am looking forward to you impressions of China.

Wiremu2011
27th April 2011, 12:50
Much has happened since that time (liking losing friends and family, because they think I'm a nutcase, but I dont give a s h i t e anyway)

Wiremu2011: Hello, if you don't mind, please accept a thought of constructive criticism from me. Your statement above is something that has plagued me and I'm sure others here on Avalon. But we must not forget about the big picture here - humanity. If everyone who is "in the know" just ran away and left their fellow human out in the cold, who is really winning here? If we don't engage our sleeping friends and family in a patient, calculated effort, then we as a human race will lose this war. I know how stubborn people can be, I used to be one of them... but we must not give up. Think about a time when you were asleep, you would think the people of Avalon and everything it stood for was insane. It isn't the sleeping people's fault. I don't promote any religion, but this quote from the bible is very powerful:

(Jesus' words from the cross, asking forgiveness for those who put him to death. More widely, of course, the plea was for all humanity.)

but I'm very content all the same to to live in this realm of knowing this fringe knowledge :)

I think of Spiderman in these times. The line "With great power, comes great responsibility" is very pertinent. That is why IMO, I don't think your method of isolation is very healthy for the collective human spirit. Spiderman didn't ask for his powers, he was just handed them. We are all heroes and heroines in this time of great difficulty. We must come out from the shadows with courage and stand up as one instead of hiding selfishly and waiting for the inevitable to come.

-Phoenix

ps. Wiremu2011, I don't know you, and I don't in any way intend for my words above to be an attack on you specifically. I am simply using your words which are all too common for people in our position of knowledge to convey my opinion. Stay positive, keep your head up, we're all in this together. Also, if you have time, check out blufire's awesome post about how we are all reaching for a similar goal:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?19040-Stepping-out-of-Rat-Race-and-Jumping-into-Real-World&p=205172#post205172

Hey brother Pheonix, no hard feelings at all. Constructive criticism is always healthy. I must add however that a few written paragraphs can easily be taken out of context to what is really going on inside one's heart, mind and emotions given the enormity of answer to the thread. I've been "awake" for 8 years now after 25 years as a full on a born again christian. I was a worship leader for most of that time and did several "missionary trips" to various countries.

As a result of that experience, I'd learnt much of what I know here. In the words of Fritz Springmeier 'religion has only been fed the scraps by the elite' and I fully understand that now. My journey has led me to many experiences including desperately trying to wake people up this paradigm with marginal success. I was very much the "evangelist of alternative information" once I gathered some facts and like most of us here in the forum have experienced, you get more rejection than anything - that's cool, goes with territory I found out.

However it's all understandable once you know the system has society locked into a matrix of control and delusion, and it's difficult for them to see outside of that. That doesn't mean though, that I've just left these people to their own devices because they wont listen to me. It used to bother me in the earlier days, but certainly not now as I have more understanding. If anything, I have all the time and compassion for those in deep sleep and always willing to share this experience. You just have to know the right time to engage when or if it presents itself. I love humanity more because I know what I now know. Even as christian I developed this sense of the lost soul and "felt" much for their sense of not knowing who they really were as a person. That understanding empowers me much and I feel that responsibility greatly. When I mean I don't give a ****, I meant the personal attacks against me for the knowledge I'd acquired which I wanted to share with them to which they thought was absolute ludicrous.

Am I content with where I am? You bet I am. I wouldn't have it any other way. It's scary and exciting at the same time and I'm living the best part of my life right now as I'm typing this reply. It's all good man! Hope this puts my original post in a better perspective for you and if it offended you in anyway, I certainly apologize. Having said that, I wish you all the best and you have a great day :)

T Smith
27th April 2011, 17:04
Good thread, I'll tell my story soon, but first of all - is it our job to wake people up ? No-one can have failed to notice the amount of willful ignorance that surrounds us, but is it OUR responsibility to make people get it ? I think not, because that would make us no different to the mormons and jehovah's witnesses (deliberate non-use of capital letters) who consider it their duty to knockj on our doors to tell us "the truth".

Good points. To qualify -- I don't believe it's our responsibility, per se, to wake people up. Everybody is on their own journey, and far be it from me to preach the truth. That said, I do think it's an important mission, if we so choose to accept the challenge, to help shatter the illusions that have imprisoned our species.

Kerrigan
27th April 2011, 17:16
This is an excellent thread and I wish to share to my personal story. Please note that my first language is french and my english is not perfect. Thank you.

It all started when I was 17yrs old. My mother got sick, very ill. She was making big life decisions; selling our house that we've always lived in, changing carrier, learning a new language and wanting to move to Costa Rica.

What made her very ill and "invalid" is a Hepatitis B shot. She needed it to move there. As soon as she recieved her jab, she could taste the chemicals in her mouth, and entered in a paralysing state. Its been 5 years, and now she can barely walk to the mail box. 2 out of 10 doctors confirmed it was the vaccine attacking her immune system because of the additives in it - but none wanted to write that down. She was in perfect health.

Ive always been a calm, reserved and observant child, and adults finded that earie and perticular. I loved bugs and aliens on tv. Loved ghost stories and as a young adolescent, I looked deep into occults and paranormal. But those were fun times.

My mom got sick, then I studied social work. Ive realised that what I was told, and real life were not the same at all. I worked with homeless women for 2 years and a coworker there told me we had a client that lived hardcore satanic ritual abuse.

Reshearching that led me to the Illuminiti explained by Jordan Maxwell. He amazed me and then I found the interview of Bill and Kerry, leeding me to project Camelot & Avalon.

Thanks to vigilantcitizen.com infowars.com and davidicke.com, the more I could learn the more I wanted to learn. Ive been a documentary junkie since then, and made big life decisions based on my learnings (like eating less meat, to almost none for example).

Its been a crazy ride, and its just starting!

g.k.r
27th April 2011, 17:25
i use music like this to help wake people up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boRgr8xhbFc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_w_2QH6svM&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6X4NWc7lVY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeZJyaQ65rQ

Neal
27th April 2011, 17:51
I started to question the "truth" when I saw the children and adults burned alive in Waco in 1993 and the lies that an ammonium nitrate truck bomb could have taken out half of the Oklahoma City federal building in 1995, but that only started me to say there must be more to what happens in the world.

What truly awakened me was watching the false flag 9/11 event unfold before our eyes as it was unveiled... When the 110 floors of the WTC buildings were atomized over lower Manhattan, I was amazed that people willing swallowed the claims that it fell down when it was obviously a controlled demolition... When I saw the small hole in the side of the Pentagon only about 4 windows wide with no plane debris, or the WTC Building 7 standing in the background while they claimed it had collapsed... all of those things really opened my eyes.

I'm just scared that so many people are willingly staying as sheeple. If only we can awaken the "proles" to rise up from their slumber and take control back!

DianeKJ
27th April 2011, 17:54
11:11 woke me up. I was a total media junkey, believed everything on the news and in the newspapers. I began seeing 11:11 on clocks,
computers, billboards, in literature. I got so sick of seeing it, I googled it. This opened the doorway. I'm sure it was a message sent
by something to wake me up and help expose the lies. Warm wishes

Funny enough for me it actually started as 3:33 numbers in conjunction with some other odd and intense spiritual activities. After learning new possiblities and meeting new people online, the numbers then morphed into the 11:11's. :)
namaste,
Di

Starshowerusa
27th April 2011, 18:16
Hi Tigerlilly,

I do not remember a moment of waking up. I have always been very aware of everything around me and inside of me. My life has been a searching how to be honest with myself and others, using my intuition to feel what is in alignment with the higher good and what not. Also a lesson to let others be who they are without judging them for believing what they belief. I always remind myself that I remembered or realized certain things when I was ready for it and not one minute earlier or later and that everyone will realize in their own place and time what they are ready to receive at that time. Not easy! It still is also a lesson for me to not be afraid of being critizised by others, learning to be me and be ok with that.
And another big lesson for me was and still is to not try to tell other what the truth is, because what is true for me does not has to be the truth for someone else. Even if things seems very obvious and true, it is not up to me to tell others what to believe or not to believe.
In my expereince, if I heal my own wounds, bring myself to balance, raise my own vibration, others will benefit from it, the whole planet will benifit from it. There is nothing I have to ask from anyone else. My own clarity and vibration will automaticly vibrate for the higher good of all.

I keep focussing on the higher good, on my own inner balance and self empowerment, automaticaly others are attracted to that and if they ask questions I can share with them what I learned and then let it go, without any expectation that what I have said will produce a certain outcome. Everyone attract exactly what they need to learn from and move forward with. I trust in the perfect unfolding of creation.

Paul
27th April 2011, 18:23
Its been a crazy ride, and its just starting!You're off to one heck of a start. Thank-you for that post.

AlternativeInfoJunkie
27th April 2011, 20:08
Even though I disagree with about 60% of it now, I have to admit that the first Zeitgeist woke me up. particularly the part about 9/11. I was obsessed with researching 9/11 the first year or so of my awakening starting around 2007. The official version never made sense to my right brain ever since it happened but I had to educate my left brain about it. I am very left brain oriented. I finally came to the conclusion that there was a much larger orginization besides Al qaueda behind it because the evidence of controlled demolition was overwhelming. I didn't believe Al quaeda had the resources to pull the controlled demolition off alone which lead me to believe there was government involvment. The MSM cover-up of the facts, among other things, lead me to believe it was THIS government. Sigh... It's a journey and I'm still learning. I'm still trying to fight the programming that I believe was instilled in me since birth. As a child I always had an intuitive sense (that I brushed off) that things were not the way I was being told they were. My mother was a school teacher and very establishment oriented so I could not even escape the indoctrination at home I think I'm a lot better off now than I was four years ago though.

seehas
28th April 2011, 15:57
hard to say... im into this stuff pretty long now, all started when i saw a ufo in the 80´s when i was on a youth camping-tour (not only me..all saw it), i had openminded parents and so i wasnt put into any belive system, so i had a big interesst in these topics and i read many books about the ufo&abduction-phenomenon in the 90´s also i had some abduction like scenarios in my childhood so all this was information of interest for me. also i was into many other parts of the big picture but i couldnt see the connections on most parts, i had first experiences in astral-travel and met some beeings there that we may call the "reptilians" or "gatekeepers"

but i guess there is one point on this journey where i took the pill of no return, this happend some time after 911 when i saw the impacts live on tv i was like "this is not true" it realy hit me i started investigating some facts about this topic, the last years have been some coin of an amazing acceleration burst in consciousness for me, sometimes maybe to much of it ..its hard sometimes special to see people suffer in the disneyworld illusion, but what im telling this you all know this.

without the internet and the great people on this planet this wouldnt be possible

dddanieljjjamesss
28th April 2011, 19:05
I knew something was wrong as soon as I was able to speak and contradict my parents.
Its been a long slumbery morning, but I feel I'm finally entering the noontime of my life.

Strat
29th April 2011, 00:10
This may sound pretentious, but I am probably one of the first few thousand (maybe less, there aren't statistics for these things) people to ever hear of the idea that 9/11 was not what it was explained to be. I knew of it really early. This is because at the time I had an inadvertent source. I feel so dumb now that I didn't take advantage of said source, but I was so young.

Growing up my best friend lived with his mom. His dad left her with him I guess when he was born, he was never around. I met my friend in 1st grade and we were buds ever since. In those days I only saw his dad maybe two or three times. He's the most regular looking person you could think of. He's short, maybe 5'6, balding and has a bit of a belly on him. I never really asked about his dad, not because it was a touchy subject or anything, we were just busy playing Nintendo, riding bikes, and being kids.

As we grew older he'd tell me a bit about his dad from time to time. Teens typically aren't very articulate so his explanations would sound like, "You don't get it bro, my dads seen the craziest **** ever. He has to travel with guards. Years ago his former guards were murdered when he was sleeping at his house and he was almost killed also." I've heard a few stories about him like this, though I just would think they're 'cool' stories. I never put thought into them.

As we grew older his father paid for a pricey trip in which his son (my friend) could take one of his friends (me) on an all expense paid trip. I graciously accepted. As a result I got to know his father better. I'll never forget the stories he told us at dinner time. He mentioned how he gave it all up (his former job) when he had his second son (my friend). I also noticed he seemed to be very wealthy and was amazed that he was one of those people that fluently spoke several languages. It's also the little things about the man, he noticed body language like no other, things like that. I don't remember how he said it exactly, but he said I walked 'too stiffly' or something like that. I think he meant I was uptight or something. Anyway..

All that being said, I was aware that the stories I heard weren't BS. Shortly after 9/11 I was hanging out at my friends house, talking about how to get girls and just figuring out what being a teen is like. I remember him saying something about 9/11, and I don't remember exactly how he said it. Basically, he said it was all BS. I asked what he meant and he wasn't very descriptive, though I think he just pointed out how the towers fell. Sure enough, he said his dad told him.

At the time I just though, "oh OK, whatever." Though that little fact has never left my mind. As I got older I really started to look into it. And that's basically it. If that man KNOWS what happened on that day is BS, who am I to say he's wrong? Can I look him in the eyes and tell him he's wrong and put together a logical argument to back up my statements? No.

If this story is cryptic or shady or whatever I'm sorry. I'm not used to tip toeing around like this. The man himself is not the point either, the question is what woke me up. And personally, for me, that's what did it. Nail in the coffin kind of thing.

Phoenix
29th April 2011, 00:25

-Phoenix

Hey brother Pheonix, no hard feelings at all. Constructive criticism is always healthy. I must add however that a few written paragraphs can easily be taken out of context to what is really going on inside one's heart, mind and emotions given the enormity of answer to the thread. I've been "awake" for 8 years now after 25 years as a full on a born again christian. I was a worship leader for most of that time and did several "missionary trips" to various countries.

As a result of that experience, I'd learnt much of what I know here. In the words of Fritz Springmeier 'religion has only been fed the scraps by the elite' and I fully understand that now. My journey has led me to many experiences including desperately trying to wake people up this paradigm with marginal success. I was very much the "evangelist of alternative information" once I gathered some facts and like most of us here in the forum have experienced, you get more rejection than anything - that's cool, goes with territory I found out.

However it's all understandable once you know the system has society locked into a matrix of control and delusion, and it's difficult for them to see outside of that. That doesn't mean though, that I've just left these people to their own devices because they wont listen to me. It used to bother me in the earlier days, but certainly not now as I have more understanding. If anything, I have all the time and compassion for those in deep sleep and always willing to share this experience. You just have to know the right time to engage when or if it presents itself. I love humanity more because I know what I now know. Even as christian I developed this sense of the lost soul and "felt" much for their sense of not knowing who they really were as a person. That understanding empowers me much and I feel that responsibility greatly. When I mean I don't give a ****, I meant the personal attacks against me for the knowledge I'd acquired which I wanted to share with them to which they thought was absolute ludicrous.

Am I content with where I am? You bet I am. I wouldn't have it any other way. It's scary and exciting at the same time and I'm living the best part of my life right now as I'm typing this reply. It's all good man! Hope this puts my original post in a better perspective for you and if it offended you in anyway, I certainly apologize. Having said that, I wish you all the best and you have a great day :)

Awesome - you're the man Wiremu2011.

I wish I had your deeper understanding of it all... The matrix and the fact that so many people are stuck in it and miserable bothers me so much and I can't shake it at this point. Any words of wisdom? I greatly appreciate our dialogue.

-Phoenix

mosquito
29th April 2011, 04:54
Hi, Just feel I want to add something else here.
"Waking up" is not just a single, isolated event, it's an ongoing process (Have I mentioned this before ?) and there are multiple levels to which we need to wake up, there are all the different aspects of the global conspiracy, but additionally there's what's going on behind all of that. Since 9/11 it's become increasingly clear (bloody obvious in fact) that the global conspiracy is enormous, and that the majority of people here buy into it with no questions asked. But even this isn't the end of the story, we also need to wake up to who we really are, wake up to our infinite possibilites, our power. Plenty of people will declare themselves to be fully awake, but are they ? I'm not, I know I still have lots to work on, sometimes it's like looking at something on the other side of a piece of glass, I can see it but can't reach it. So brothers and sisters, stay alert to the possibility that there's more to become aware of, but keep these wonderful stories coming in, they're great reading !
Power and love, Philip

Karma Ninja
29th April 2011, 05:18
This might sound crazy but even as a small child I knew that something was wrong with life. When I was a rebellious teenager I started to really fight against authority and make some noise. I had teachers throw me up against lockers and get into huge arguments with me. Run-ins with the police and major battles with my parents. I didn't know how to handle the fact that I didn't share the same goals or even want to walk the path being laid out before me. I knew we were slaves even as a small child. I challenged authority and continue to do so now. Just waaay more peacefully!

When I was in my late teens I was dabbling with drugs and LSD and magic mushrooms a few times, which gave me some scary but amazing experiences. I could see a pattern to nature (like paisley) and aura's around people (It may just have been the drugs) I saw how we are all trapped in our little boxes and how most people are so blind to their cage they can't see the bars. I had a revelation and it really changed my life. I really freaked my friends out with a speech I gave one night under the influence. They were scared with what I told them and a few tell me to this day they wish I had never told them what I did that night. I stopped taking LSD and started reading. Pink Floyd's 'The Wall' led into Bob Marley and my 'emancipation of mental slavery'. I found peace in music, understanding too. "Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"

I don't endorse the use of drugs for anyone but we all make our own choices. I feel like it may have opened my mind to a different reality or world. Sobriety is wonderful and I don't need to go down that dark path anymore. But I feel like I really woke up that one night while I meditated while on mushrooms. I can't go back anymore either. I think once you grasp the concept of what I know there is a new wisdom and freedom that comes from the knowledge too.

...and here I am. Unable to go back to sleep! Happily awake. Lovingly aware.

Aquai
29th April 2011, 05:40
Marijuana one day led me to google "aliens".

toothpick
29th April 2011, 06:44
It was 911 for sure.
I was home recooperating from surgery so I got to see the whole terrible thing live.
I had this weird vibe while taking it all in, I mean what a horror show.
I was pretty sure my wierd feeling was because I was in shock from what I,d seen.
But the funny feeling never went away. It wasn,t shock at all.
It was the disbelieve it what I had seen.
I mean c,mon man, those monster buildings just turned to dust. (scaler weapon)
There should have been a pile of crap 40 stories high.
That was the start of my wake up.
Started devouring books and watching documentrys.
Then project camelot finally came along.
Now I,m home, man.

toothpick

seehas
29th April 2011, 13:14
It was 911 for sure.
I was home recooperating from surgery so I got to see the whole terrible thing live.
I had this weird vibe while taking it all in, I mean what a horror show.
I was pretty sure my wierd feeling was because I was in shock from what I,d seen.
But the funny feeling never went away. It wasn,t shock at all.
It was the disbelieve it what I had seen.
I mean c,mon man, those monster buildings just turned to dust. (scaler weapon)
There should have been a pile of crap 40 stories high.
That was the start of my wake up.
Started devouring books and watching documentrys.
Then project camelot finally came along.
Now I,m home, man.

toothpick

great explained toothpick,

i felt pretty the same at 911, not realy a shock but somehow i noticed to view a keymoment.

and yes there are many stages of "awakening" but the first important step for me was the point of no return, the point where u cant go back and eat the bloody steak in knowing its not for real (the matrix, judas example).

there is one significant step that leads you out of disneyland and even if u go back into disneyland everything wont be the same.

Mitsusproogi
29th April 2011, 14:45
Not sure if I have fully woken up.

But I'm tossing and turning in my sleep.

TigerLilly
1st June 2011, 20:47
When I started this thread I was waking up rapidly to the truth about how and who is running this plant, mainly thanks to this forum and the internet generally,
and my question was very much concerned with this.

Thank you to all who have posted here and shared your stories. I and many others have learnt a lot from them.

Now maybe we could share stories about spiritual awakening.

Things which have helped us view this physical experience differently, realise who and what we are, and what we are here for.

For me it began with a little book I found in a holiday cottage many years ago called "On The Edge of The Etheric" by Arthur Findlay, subtitled "Survival after death scientifically explained". This book was first printed in 1931 and is a detailed account of one mans research into life after death through sčances and chanelling. This book finally convinced me that we truely are spiritual beings having a physical experience, and it changed the way I viewed everything.
My search for understanding/knowledge started there.

How about you???