PDA

View Full Version : Will we be IMMORTAL when we reach 4D?

blue777
28th April 2010, 07:44
Will we be IMMORTAL when we reach 4D? i BELIEVE WE WILL.(join in a poll.)
.It is the next level of consciousness for Mankind, linked to sound harmonics and the 2nd inversion of ourselves....different sound pattern.........................., the transition is also linked to telepathy.................what do you think?
lol

Vidya Moksha
28th April 2010, 07:52
im disappointed now, i thought it read 40. :P

arent we already immortal in 3D?

define 4D please

justpeter
28th April 2010, 07:54
Aren't we already immortal? Do you mean as physical bodies or as spiritual beings?

blue777
28th April 2010, 07:57
im disappointed now, i thought it read 40. :P

arent we already immortal in 3D?

define 4D please

The soul is immortal in 3D the blood body and brain are not...most people go through the cycle of death and reincarnation if they have not reached the desired consciousness..4D IS THE 4TH DIMENSION

Vidya Moksha
28th April 2010, 07:59
The soul is immortal in 3D the blood body and brain are not...most people go through the cycle of death and reincarnation if they have not reached the desired consciousness..4D IS THE 4TH DIMENSION

define 4th dimension please.

i was under the impression time was generally considered to be the 4TH dimension. Im not been funny, really, what do you mean?, explain please.

blue777
28th April 2010, 08:05
Aren't we already immortal? Do you mean as physical bodies or as spiritual beings?

THE SOUL IS IMMORTAL, BUT THE BLOOD BODY AND BRAIN ARE NOT , THEY DECAY....BY GOING INTO A 2ND INVERSION OF SOUND, MEANING WE CHANGE THE SOUND FREQUENCIES ON BLOOD BODY AND BRAIN , AND CONQUERING FEAR WE WILL RECEIVE CORPOREAL BODIES....light beings , we are being changed through telepathic means
lol

¤=[Post Update]=¤

i was under the impression time was generally considered to be the 4TH dimension. Im not been funny, really, what do you mean?, explain please.

The 4th dimension is linked to sound harmonics.......take a guitar pluck a note, you can hear the note, but you will not hear allthe harmonics of that note,not audible to the ear , but they exist, same as 4D ......CANNOT BE SEEN BUT EXISTS INCONSCIOUSNESS SOUND HARMONICS..NEW DIMENSION
LOL

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The 4th dimension is linked to sound harmonics.......take a guitar pluck a note, you can hear the note, but you will not hear allthe harmonics of that note,not audible to the ear , but they exist, same as 4D ......CANNOT BE SEEN BUT EXISTS IN CONSCIOUSNESS SOUND HARMONICS..NEW DIMENSION
LOL

Vidya Moksha
28th April 2010, 08:07
mm. last try for me. I have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe spend some time explaining? if its worth a poll maybe its worth taking the time to spell out what you mean in terms we can understand, References? ideas?

blue777
28th April 2010, 08:12
mm. last try for me. I have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe spend some time explaining? if its worth a poll maybe its worth taking the time to spell out what you mean in terms we can understand, References? ideas?

HELLO MOKSHA, musicians will procbably understand it quicker.....
Everything at the atomic level vibrates......therefore there is sound at the atomic level, included are our blood body and brain.......soul =light
therefore when we go to a higher frequency...consciousness we change the frequency of that sound......second inversion means ,instead of matter being paramount...blood body and brain...spirit will be parmount soul.......we are being healed by telepathy covertly by higher intelligence
lol

lunaflare
28th April 2010, 08:20
"we" as, in I the soul, is immortal. now. before. ever more....
our body/blood, as you describe Blue777 is beholden to the laws of 3D reality....this is our vehicle to travel this dimension (granted this is limited...)
I am not so clear of your query either

justpeter
28th April 2010, 08:20
.......we are being healed by telepathy covertly by higher intelligence
lol

Hmm. Whatever happened to free will. Did I give my permission for this?

blue777
28th April 2010, 08:24
Hmm. Whatever happened to free will. Did I give my permission for this?
yes by being here , and trying to find the truth and reality......if not you would in darkness not interested like 6 billion people...why be on a forum which is trying to get to the truth and reality?you had freedom and free will to be here

lol

Vidya Moksha
28th April 2010, 08:32
HELLO MOKSHA, musicians will procbably understand it quicker.....
Everything at the atomic level vibrates......therefore there is sound at the atomic level, included are our blood body and brain.......soul =light
therefore when we go to a higher frequency...consciousness we change the frequency of that sound......second inversion means ,instead of matter being paramount...blood body and brain...spirit will be parmount soul.......we are being healed by telepathy covertly by higher intelligence
lol

wow, patronising and inarticulate, thanks for the post, i guess. Having lived with the most talented musician i ever met and listening to her describe harmonics that most people dont hear (she could) I know about guitar strings, thanks. I also understand that sound might be all there is, all we perceive as solid is a certain vibration, or frequency, if you will. This I also understand.
'when we go to a higher frequency" ? what? how? when? explain.
spirit will be paramount? explain ? i understand the various bodies as described by many workers, (inc yogis, barabara ann brenean etc) so carry on, i will follow you if you explain, im sure.
healed? was i sick? was kind of healing?
higher intelligence? what higher intelligence? no sign of it at the moment :P

confused, stupid, and clearly non musical.. i wander off bemused......

justpeter
28th April 2010, 08:35
yes by being here , and trying to find the truth and reality......if not you would in darkness not interested like 6 billion people...why be on a forum which is trying to get to the truth and reality?you had freedom and free will to be here

lol

Sorry mate but this doesn't answer the question. Yes, I came here to learn and get the truth etc etc but that doesn't mean I gave some supposedly higher beings permission to heal me. I thought I was healing myself.

blue777
28th April 2010, 08:39
wow, patronising and inarticulate, thanks for the post, i guess. Having lived with the most talented musician i ever met and listening to her describe harmonics that most people dont hear (she could) I know about guitar strings, thanks. I also understand that sound might be all there is, all we perceive as solid is a certain vibration, or frequency, if you will. This I also understand.
'when we go to a higher frequency" ? what? how? when? explain.
spirit will be paramount? explain ? i understand the various bodies as described by many workers, (inc yogis, barabara ann brenean etc) so carry on, i will follow you if you explain, im sure.
healed? was i sick? was kind of healing?
higher intelligence? what higher intelligence? no sign of it at the moment :P

confused, stupid, and clearly non musical.. i wander off bemused......

excuse me....... being rude, is not linked to a higher level of consciousness, you asked me a question and i answered it the best way i can.
quote..'when we go to a higher frequency" ? what? how? when? explain...WHEN CONSCIOUSNESS IS RAISED
QUOTE:spirit will be paramount? explain ? ..YOU FORGOT THE PLEASE EXPLAIN.....The second inversion will put the spirit soul consciousness as paramount...and the blood body and brain on a different frequency....
At the moment 3D IS= BLOOD BODY AND BRIAN=MATTER...SOUL SPIRIT
4D=SPIRIT......THEN BLOOD BODY AND BRIAN,MATTER.......Which is a second inversion...

lightblue
28th April 2010, 08:41

lol

hi blue777
what do you understand by truth?
what do you understand bt reality?
what do you understand by 'telepathically healed'?

speaking about our soul essence, you must have meant eternal when you said immortal..

p.s. sorry, this is unrelated to this thread, but i would really like to hear your answer to my question on Enochian alphabet thread...you said you could speak/read enochian but could not translate it...i remain most curious...thanks l :unsure:

mike1414
28th April 2010, 08:42
everything does indeed vibrate at every level in my understanding, however ''sound'' is the result of this vibration....at such quantum and vast levels sound is inaudible at our level of being...for example, can u hear the noise a buzzing, vibrating photon makes....or the noise the earth makes as she travels around the sun.... yet this does not mean to say they are not still vibrating at their respective levels.

we are already in a 4D perspective...most just dont know it yet...

sound is the result we have from our limited senses due to the interaction of vibrations....in fact we dont even hear sound, we feel it....
we are everything and one all at the same time....and we all know we as individual aspects are timeless and in respect, immortal....we just have yet to remember....

with all due respect and i am in no way meaning to offend at all but it is simply so much more than just sound harmonics....and yet so much less and innately simple imo...

it needs no understanding of complex science or mindblowing maths to know and understand that we are one together, and at the basic level striving to better ourselves as individual colours and a collective expression of the most amazing rainbow one could ever wish to visualise....

there are no coincidences....just be

love and peace always
mike

blue777
28th April 2010, 08:42
sorry mate but this doesn't answer the question. Yes, i came here to learn and get the truth etc etc but that doesn't mean i gave some supposedly higher beings permission to heal me. I thought i was healing myself.

and how are yoiu healing yourself?
Lol

blue777
28th April 2010, 08:47
[QUOTE=lightblue;14435][SIZE="3"]hi blue777
what do you understand by truth?
what do you understand bt reality?
what do you understand by 'telepathically healed'?

TRUTH IS LINKED TO THE BRAIN...linked to positive sound..positive intellectual thought..,
REALITY IS LINKED TO THE BLOOD...linked to positive spiritual thought.......
TELEPATHY IS THE SILENT SENSE OF THOUGHT LINKED TO A HIGHER LEVEL OF CONSCIOUSNESS E.T.....

justpeter
28th April 2010, 08:47
and how are yoiu healing yourself?
Lol

Well, that's a huge question and would take us away from the point I think. Suffice to say it involves making mistakes and learning from them, gaining wisdom/knowledge, ultimately learning that love is the answer (easy to say but sometimes difficult to put into practise).

lightblue
28th April 2010, 08:55
TRUTH IS LINKED TO THE BRAIN...linked to positive sound..positive intellectual thought..,
REALITY IS LINKED TO THE BLOOD...linked to positive spiritual thought.......
TELEPATHY IS THE SILENT SENSE OF THOUGHT LINKED TO A HIGHER LEVEL OF CONSCIOUSNESS E.T.....

you say 'linked' but don't give an answer to my question - i only wanted to hear what do YOU understand by truth and reality.

regading telepathy - you again say LINKED ...linked and what then?

i thought tlelepathy is a thougt transmition here and now on many different levels, not necessarily relating to et intelligence..best l :wink:

p.s. sorry, this is unrelated to this thread, but i would really like to hear your answer to my question on Enochian alphabet thread...you said you could speak/read enochian but could not translate it...i remain most curious...thanks l

could you please answer to my previous p.s. re the enochian alphabet..thanks l

blue777
28th April 2010, 08:55
well, that's a huge question and would take us away from the point i think. Suffice to say it involves making mistakes and learning from them, gaining wisdom/knowledge, ultimately learning that love is the answer (easy to say but sometimes difficult to put into practise).

therefore the common denominator between us all is that we have all,suffered
lol

blue777
28th April 2010, 09:06
you say 'linked' but don't give an answer to my question - i only wanted to hear what do YOU understand by truth and reality.

regading telepathy - you again say LINKED ...linked and what then?

i thought tlelepathy is a thougt transmition here and now on many different levels, not necessarily relating to et intelligence..best l :wink:

could you please answer to my previous p.s. re the enochian alphabet..thanks l
this is the answer to your question..link means comes from ..truth comes from pos intellectual thought.......

TRUTH IS LINKED TO THE BRAIN...MEANING THAT POSITIVE INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT GIVES YOU THE TRUTH
RE THE ENOCHIAN LANGUAGE OF THE LIGHT comes directly from the soul......

lightblue
28th April 2010, 09:16
this is the answer to your question..link means comes from ..truth comes from pos intellectual thought.......

TRUTH IS LINKED TO THE BRAIN...MEANING THAT POSITIVE INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT GIVES YOU THE TRUTH

what do you expect to be the 'truth'; what do you expect to be the 'reality'; where do you fit our mundane reality?

as for your answer

RE THE ENOCHIAN LANGUAGE OF THE LIGHT comes directly from the soul......

thanks anyway...your post on "Enochian alphabet .." had a different weight to it, a different enphasis...i see that you only meant it vaguely...

blue777
28th April 2010, 09:42
what do you expect to be the 'truth'; what do you expect to be the 'reality'; where do you fit our mundane reality?

as for your answer

thanks anyway...your post on "Enochian alphabet .." had a different weight to it, a different enphasis...i see that you only meant it vaguely...

The question is what do you see as the truth and reality..i have told you mine, i believe when we get to 4D we will become Immortal, and we are being helped telepathically by E.T TO RAISE OUR FREQUENCY...CONSCIOUSNESS

secondly if you want to know more about the Enochian language of the light send me an e-mail..as it is a different subject
lol

lightblue
28th April 2010, 10:05
The question is what do you see as the truth and reality..i have told you mine, i believe when we get to 4D we will become Immortal, and we are being helped telepathically by E.T TO RAISE OUR FREQUENCY...CONSCIOUSNESS

secondly if you want to know more about the Enochian language of the light send me an e-mail..as it is a different subject
lol

i read your explanations as mere suggestions...it's as if you are fishing for more substantial answers for what you yourself have a hint only, but at the same time want to maintain a position of an educator... i don't experience that as fair :no:...sorry, i lost interest in this thread ...

as for your knowledge of the enochian language/alphabet - why don't you post your response on the thread? i am sure that other people would like to know about it too..you posted your comment there, provoked some interest, why not go back to it and share with everyine what you know better about...that would be great. ..thanks l :wink:

blue777
28th April 2010, 10:11
i read your explanations as mere suggestions...it's as if you are fishing for more substantial answers for what you yourself have a hint only, but at the same time want to maintain a position of an educator... i don't experience that as fair :no:...sorry, i lost interest in this thread ...

as for your knowledge of the enochian language/alphabet - why don't you post your response on the thread? i am sure that other people would like to know about it too..you posted your comment there, provoked some interest, why not go back to it and share with everyine what you know better about...that would be great. ..thanks l :wink:

you obviously cannot see reality and truth when it hits you between the eyes
I sad quote i believe when we get to 4D we will become Immortal, and we are being helped telepathically by E.T TO RAISE OUR FREQUENCY...CONSCIOUSNESS...thats my reality thats my truth...YOU HAVE THE FREEDOM OF CHOICE WHETHER TO BELIEVE IT OR NOT.... a bit of humility and lowiliness will give you a higher level of consciousness..AS FAR AS BEING AN EDUCATOR ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

stardustaquarion
28th April 2010, 10:22

Could you please elaborate? How have you reached that conclusion and is there any evidence?

I have read a lot about OBE and NDE but the fact that people have seen "lights" and angels does not mean that there is a guarantee that we are inmortal. Will it be logical in a system where parts malcfunction to a point in which endangers the whole, that those parts will be endangering the whole for ever? Isn't more logical to assume that it depends on the merits of the people and if people learn how to live in harmony with the universe they are more likely to live forever than those that go around destroying and killing everything?

Bruce Lipton explains the difference in the behaviour of the atoms when a person has a pro life attitude and when a person have a against life attitude. Taking the "as above so below" I strikes me that it may be the same everywhere because the atoms intelligence permeates everything at all levels.

:wave:

blue777
28th April 2010, 10:32
Could you please elaborate? How have you reached that conclusion and is there any evidence?

I have read a lot about OBE and NDE but the fact that people have seen "lights" and angels does not mean that there is a guarantee that we are inmortal. Will it be logical in a system where parts malcfunction to a point in which endangers the whole, that those parts will be endangering the whole for ever? Isn't more logical to assume that it depends on the merits of the people and if people learn how to live in harmony with the universe they are more likely to live forever than those that go around destroying and killing everything?

Bruce Lipton explains the difference in the behaviour of the atoms when a person has a pro life attitude and when a person have a against life attitude. Taking the "as above so below" I strikes me that it may be the same everywhere because the atoms intelligence permeates everything at all levels.

:wave:

I AGREE TOTALLY WITH THESE SENTIMENTS.....
QUOTE: It depends on the merits of the people and if people learn how to live in harmony with the universe they are more likely to live forever than those that go around destroying and killing everything?

Therefore by reaching 4D people have learnt their lessons through SUFFERING.

morguana
28th April 2010, 10:39
i have not voted as i believe we are already immortal, it is only our bodies that die, the soul 'lives' on

justpeter
28th April 2010, 10:41
I AGREE TOTALLY WITH THESE SENTIMENTS.....
QUOTE: It depends on the merits of the people and if people learn how to live in harmony with the universe they are more likely to live forever than those that go around destroying and killing everything?

Therefore by reaching 4D people have learnt their lessons through SUFFERING.

Amazing how many different roads seem to lead to the same destination .... love, harmony:peace:

blue777
28th April 2010, 10:47
Amazing how many different roads seem to lead to the same destination .... love, harmony:peace:

YES , BUT YOU WILL ONLY GET LOVE HARMONY WHEN THE EGO, PRIDE, VANITY ,, HATE, MALEVOLENCE GREED , etc are conquered through suffering

lightblue
28th April 2010, 21:43
blue 777:

you obviously cannot see reality and truth when it hits you between the eyes
I sad quote i believe when we get to 4D we will become Immortal, and we are being helped telepathically by E.T TO RAISE OUR FREQUENCY...CONSCIOUSNESS...thats my reality thats my truth...YOU HAVE THE FREEDOM OF CHOICE WHETHER TO BELIEVE IT OR NOT.... a bit of humility and lowiliness will give you a higher level of consciousness..AS FAR AS BEING AN EDUCATOR ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

- i am happy for you for you say you can :victory:

- it's ok to not pontificate, you may be misundrestood :fie:

bw l :yes2: