PDA

View Full Version : What's Really Going-On Behind the Scenes - This Is Why We're Here, Folks

observer
13th March 2011, 20:26
Chairman of the organization, 'The Patriots', Retired Lt. Col. Dr. Bob Bowman has just released a video (03/12/2011) worth watching by all the members:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJpLXAs57hw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJpLXAs57hw

Many of you may already be familiar with this material. It's worth watching through to the end. Dr. Bowman makes a very eloquent case....

heyokah
13th March 2011, 22:12
"The public has to rise up. It has to come from the American people..."
....and not only the American people.
Don't let yourselves be manipulated by fear.
Take your power, get yourself informed and ask questions....

http://www.naturalnews.com/031667_food_freedom_Maine.html

Thank you observer, for this most informative video.

Ilie Pandia
13th March 2011, 22:43
I have two perhaps naive questions:

1. He keeps saying "aggressive wars" - what war is not aggressive ?

2. Are there really no weapons deployed in space?

But other than that I agree with the "observer": Dr. Bowman makes a very eloquent case! And I would add that his message should not be limited to Americans only :)

observer
13th March 2011, 23:10

2. Are there really no weapons deployed in space?

But other than that I agree with the "observer": Dr. Bowman makes a very eloquent case! And I would add that his message should not be limited to Americans only :)

I'm in total agreement with your (rhetorical) questions, Ilie.

Obviously, all wars are aggressive.
And, how can we expect someone with as much top secret knowledge as the Lt. Col. to reveal ALL of his sworn secrets?
Never-the-less, these points should not be used to discount what Dr. Bowman is saying.

I (personally) overlooked what he is preaching about Jesus. I'm not allowing that to interfere with the Dr.'s message....

Lord Sidious
13th March 2011, 23:16
When the enemy comes to your land to rape and pillage and you defend yourself, that isn't aggressive.
You may become aggressive in your tactics, but you aren't the aggressor.

Sharleen
13th March 2011, 23:19
Thank-you observer for the information and helping to keep us ALL informed.

I agree with Ilie Pandia in regards to the message not be limited to Americans only, for it affects all of us around the world, not just American. As much as the majority of New Zealanders like to think we live in a safe country and none of this affects us or is happening over here. They are in for a sad awaking for it is not only going to affect us in the future, but things are already happening here and increasing fast. We are losing more and more freedom every day. And it is very sad in my option that a very high majority just do not seem to want to know or care.

Not wanting to offend, but we are all in this together, want harm others harm us as a whole.

Love to all
Sharleen

Zook
13th March 2011, 23:22
Hi Ilie,

Defensive wars. Wars are created by aggressors and resisted by defenders.

:smow::typing:

Wesly
13th March 2011, 23:31
You can't defeat time travel . Charles is a time traveler, ask him about the chance of defeating the powers in control.

Sharleen
13th March 2011, 23:45
When the enemy comes to your land to rape and pillage and you defend yourself, that isn't aggressive.

You know Lord Sidious, I struggle within myself with that one often, whether fighting back and harming other in defend is the right thing to do, but on the other hand laying down and drying is not the answer either. There will come a time when I may be forced to leave everything and stand up for my freedom of choice. So is a question I ask myself, how far would I go to stand up for myself and others when dead itself is not something I am afraid of. I have yet to come up with an answer or justify harming others that are just uninformed and do not know any better. That is a hard one.

Lord Sidious
13th March 2011, 23:56

You know Lord Sidious, I struggle within myself with that one often, whether fighting back and harming other in defend is the right thing to do, but on the other hand laying down and drying is not the answer either. There will come a time when I may be forced to leave everything and stand up for my freedom of choice. So is a question I ask myself, how far would I go to stand up for myself and others when dead itself is not something I am afraid of. I have yet to come up with an answer or justify harming others that are just uninformed and do not know any better. That is a hard one.

It shouldn't be hard at all.
If someone comes to your home to harm you and/or yours, how can you be in the wrong to use what force you have to so they fail?
I would do whatever I had to so that I can protect me and mine.
Even if I had to bite off their kneecaps.

ghostrider
14th March 2011, 00:47
the way to win against them is give them the opposite of their agenda, world currency, we say no, decrease the population , we increase the population, no more dems or repubs, our government should be average americans, making less than 40 grand a year, no doctors, lawyers, or harvard, yale wealthy idiots. just average joe and common sense, once you've been a mayor your out, go be a citizen. once you've been governer, your out go be a citizen. no more LIFETIME politicians. serve your maybe two years and your out, go be a citizen.

Snowbird
14th March 2011, 01:16
Dr. Bob always draws a crowd because his always has great information.

Thanks!