PDA

View Full Version : Gnostic - Why the World Will End, But We Won't

Belle
13th March 2011, 21:52
I found this post on RumorMillNews, Rayelan Allan's site. I usually skim long postings like this, but part way through it had my full attention. The author of the newsletter is known as John the Gnostic...his real name is John V. Panella.

GNOSTIC- WHY THE WORLD WILL END BUT WE WONT!

Posted By: The_Fox Date: Sunday, 13-Mar-2011 14:25:57 Another great piece from Gnostic, - thank you.

See also:

GNOSTIC - MY GIFT TO ALL OF YOU

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=198891

---------

John the Gnostic

News Letter - Saturday March 12 2011

WHY THE WORLD WILL END BUT WE WONT!

In 1990-1993 in my book I had showed detailed evidence to prove that August of 1945 was the date in Revelation when the IMAGE OF THE BEAST would be created. I had revealed that the IMAGE or acronym for, "International Management
Alliance Global Echelon", was actually created by the Lamb with two horns...

This also represented the woman riding the beast in Revelation 17.

Back in those days, I was revealed the code that showed exactly what the plan of the Dragon Empire was. Or what may be called the reptilian faction. However at the time of my writing this book, I really believed God was behind the Book of Revelation and
that his angels were opening up seals that would bring the final tribulation upon this earth. I was shown after the release of this book in spirit, that I had assumed and been taught wrong even though the code I was revealed was correct. I was told by
the spirit after releasing this book that the Father would have nothing to do with the evil being planned on this earth. When I asked, was this not for the rebellion and sins of the people, the answer was NO. It was due to an evil faction that was on
this planet who were planning to unleash the greatest wickedness ever upon this earth anyone could ever imagine and part of their plan was to make humans sinners against their divine will.

I said, why are you going to let this occur where so many good people will perish, the answer was, "who said I was going to let this GREAT EVIL occur where all good perish?"

From that date on I began to be revealed who this faction was and what they were planning for our immediate future. From the damming of the Euphrates, to the bringing fire down from heaven to all of the Revelation symbols, they had it all prepared in advance what to do. I believe it was Hal Lyndsay the author of the "Late Great Planet Earth" or maybe it was Pat Robertson in the Book the "NEW WORLD ORDER", that brought out that the Euphrates river had been designed with a dam to blocked the river up, as the prophecy relates, so it would fulfill Revelation prior to Armageddon, to allow the armies of the East to enter the valley of Meggido to be nuked, this occurred I believe during Jimmy Carter's presidency.

And now at the push of button Euphrates can dam up like a miracle brought about by angels, of course no angel needs to do it...

This is when I began to realize that God's angels were not setting any of this up as Revelation decreed, at least not in the way we believed. It was the angels of darkness, rather well known as a reptilian alien faction, which was interpreted in
Revelation as the Dragon beast, who was sentenced to Earth long ago and took us as their captives when we were over taken in battle and then our entire history was removed from us and thus they added their own history into our culture.

This is why Atlantis and Lemuria are all but forgotten now because this was not part of the alien intruders history it was NEVER our history... And since then a brand new entire history was created that was the reptilian history, Did you really believe that the Egyptians dressed up in ancient alien garb of the reptilian species was normal and human? NO of course not...

Our entire Earth' History is a false Alien History that has nothing to do with humanity...

When I cracked the code by being revealed key components, and I can be pretty confident the code is factual since it has all come true in the last 20 years and the plan was based on a 2500 year cycle of deception, that every step of the way the dark rulers have been following a creed not just to take many us over but to destroy many of us. Their objectivity is, either make us like them, or destroy us...

The sad part about this is, I revealed who it was that created the IMAGE, it was the United States and Great Britain, and the IMAGE was the United Nations Security Council, which today is now the supreme military of the world whether anyone believes it or not. I also revealed that the coding was showing that the IMAGE was created by these two lamb like countries with massive and powerful military's, which often times acted like a dragon, but neither one was part of the IMAGE, nor the old dragon Empire. The IMAGE was the ancient Dragon Empire called the OLD WORLD ORDER.

And for some strange reason the lamb like countries wanted to build this IMAGE unto the dragon, but why?

What had been taking place since 1815 when Napoleon was defeated is that Great Britain became the Common wealth of nations where the sun never set upon the British Flag. It began ruling this earth like none other in its known history all predicted in the plan. And then to follow a single great and most powerful nation that was ever created began at the same time by the signing of the U.S. Constitution in the late 18th century and then at the turn of the 20th century it took over the mantle of power away from Great Britain via WWI. And became the prophesied Single Great Nation to rule this world, but only in comparison for a short time, it even took upon its head the Moniker of NEW WORLD ORDER due to its reign from the new world as opposed to the OLD world in Europe. Thus these two Lamb like countries used their HORNS, military power to conquer the EARTH...

I had come to realize that in early August of 1945, the lamb with two horns, Great Britain and the United States set up a collusion to bomb Hiroshima and Nagasaki, not as some defense, but a secret society order as an aggression to become united world powers to enable them to set up this IMAGE, while using the first Atom bombs in our KNOWN history... They detonated one thousand feet in the air, the fat man, apply named by the plane carrying the bomb called, little boy, dropped these megalithic weapons upon earth, to gain the entire world's attention that they were the power on this planet. Yet they knew not that they were actually being set up by the dragon, and what they were doing would come back and destroy both of them as true living KARMA reaping what you sow, especially the USA...because it was the final lamb beast on earth...before the dragon comes back to life openly...

These bombs, which brought fire on earth from the heavens as was prophesied, created the illusory effect of absolute power and thus from that moment on the IMAGE was created by the lamb with two horns, Hiroshima Bomb, Nagasaki Bomb, USA/GREAT BRITAIN and by October 14th if my memory serves me right for the date, the UN was created and established right inside the NEW WORLD ORDER as the DRAGON WITHIN. And then by 1948 the next great megalithic lie was also created to deceive the entire earth, and that was the establishment of a fraudulent "Israel" in the Middle East, which had been known prior as Palestine, this was done by the same United Nations, to throw the world off track as to what was being planned!

However for over 45 years the U.N. never got its respect, it was created, but it had no life as the prophecy contended, it was nothing but a show board with very little power in this world. Not until 1991 when George Bush Sr. revealed to the world that
the United Nations Security council is now the preeminent law upon the planet. And at that moment LIFE WAS GIVEN TO THE IMAGE, during the assault on the Arab world of Iraq, ancient Babylonian territory, which had been created by the LAMB WITH TWO HORNS. This is when the USA became the new Babylon...by defeating the OLD, but it was all done under the order of the supreme council of the UN now! But it wont bode well for USA! All of these things I projected and revealed in my book 20 ears ago.

According to the plan the IMAGE was not part of the NEW WORLD ORDER it was always linked to the OLD WORLD DRAGON ORDER in some format. Nebuchadnezzar was the first one who began this plan and he was also revealed in a dream as being the HEAD of this IMAGE of all world governments for the next 2500 years... which was all part of a fraudulent alien history that never existed here...

This new IMAGE is not just the dragon Empire, it is all Empires combined within the last 2500 years of a fake history, represented by Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon as the plan goes...It will have that kind of power... Its job was to finally take over absolute total control away from the last remaining powers on Earth while working within the lamb beast territory, and to do that, they had to be set up the GREAT CITY the USA, for the GREAT FALL as BABYLON the WHORE will be destroyed by plan. As I said, 20 years ago, when you shall see the United Nations leave the United states and set up headwaters elsewhere, either in Jerusalem or Germany, this is the beginning of the abomination that makes desolate, this is when all hell will break loose... And when you shall the great earthquake split this great city into three parts know that the plan is fulfilled... The Madrid fault line is that power that will divide this country into three parts, and the dark side not only knows this they are actively making sure it occurs on schedule.

This would be done as I revealed by the Infiltration of the Dragon that entered within the Unites States back after WWII. Today the United States is a tad better than a 3rd world nation due to the policies of the dragon who is bent on destroying
the last vestige of the LAMB nation. The dragon Empire with seven heads is going to turn on the woman which had been riding and directing this beast since 1815 as the last two heads after the first five had fallen, these last two although part of the
seven headed dragon were lamb like in appearance, they are the real ISRAEL, but still spoke as a dragon due to the infiltration, and will devour and destroy her... I revealed all of this in massive detail...

This is when the Prussian, Aryan, Assyrian tribe would be delivered from Germany in the late 40's and early 50's and sent to America to continue their work underground as they were working in Europe and England prior. Thus the dragon was alive and well and thus the prophecy said, The lamb with two horns, "but spoke as a dragon", to prove it had been infiltrated by the dragon empire gods.

My friends this is what is happening to the United States of American and Great Britain right now, it was all part of a 2500 year set up plan via secret societies of the dragon empire. In fact even right now I believe it is in Brussels there is a
description on the wall for everyone to see in a museum that the power of the world will shift back to Europe by around 2010-2011 as the new HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE will be created... And the UN will become central headquarters for a worldwide military control...that probably will be set up in Jerusalem to fulfill their 1948 deception that they created...And the god of this planet, that evil alien who took us over ages ago will seat himself in what will be claimed as the throne of God ruling this
earth as the despotic king of the planet on the royal throne of England of the line of David... Even the POPE will give obeisance to this Alien God as the religious head of the planet...This Empire is the Dragon Empire of the first five heads. They are already preparing to take back the power of the world unto themselves... But this cant happen unless America is GONE or POWERLESS! So now you know who it is that is really destroying this country...

Thus when the first and only atomic Nuclear weapon was used in our known history, it was brought out by the Lamb with two horns. However what this was leading to was the eventual take over by the dragon empire, which was underground all of these years. And lo and behold that dragon may be surfacing right now under the GUISE of the secret machinations of HAARP as a rogue group attempting to fulfill the last part of the prophecy. According to the code this is a perfect time for this
to be occurring! Watch now for any talk of the UN moving away from the US...

It is time you ask yourself the simple question, do you really believe a loving God or even a benevolent Son depending on your beliefs would issue the evil orders of this decree. This is what the Father told me personally, and only you can determine
whether you believe it or not. But I was convinced when the Father asked me this simple question, "Why would you ever think in your heart that I was even capable of doing this evil? I was told, there is no sin greater than the evil than many are giving to the great benevolent spirit. The Father told me, I would never even entertain these thoughts, let alone act upon them... Now you have to ask yourself what is in your heart. Do you believe the evil coming on this earth is God's Judgment, or the wicked wrath of unstable beings who have lost their minds???

Now strangely enough they are reports that they have been attempting to create major quakes in and around Japan starting daily in February 2011. And possibly using a newer technology of fire coming down from heaven. It is called the "HAARP WEAPON".

So the ancient beast is rearing its ugly head "66.6" years later as is the number of the DRAGON BEAST, Aug 1945 to February-Mar 2011 to create another nuclear problem over the same territory to establish and lay claim of their own authority
now while the USA and Great Britain will take a back seat.

Sadly that is not it, the prophecy plainly shows the UNITED STATES will be completely and utterly and totally destroyed according to the plan. Is it any wonder that a nuclear fallout may be part of a plan to wipe America out, yet from the way
it is coming Europe will be free of it. Is this why this location was chosen to fulfill this grand plan... And yet at the same time this world is rocking and rolling and great events are about to transpire as a major shift may be on the way.. with great heavenly signs as was reported in the plan.

Well of course it is, and this is why the dragon plan was to be fulfilled now and never any time before, because it is the end of a civilization anyway...

Well the prophecy states, in one hour she will become nothing... The greatest and most powerful nation ever in our KNOWN history, She will be utterly destroyed... They want to wipe out everyone in this country as a show of total
dominance for the world to see, and thus the world will then worship this old beast dragon kingdom again... Great Britain along with their Royal Throne will be taken over by the High Lord of darkness, the alien God of this Earth, who I have had the
not so great pleasure of meeting personally, face to face, who in front of me claimed he was the ancient god of this earth, that said to me, "for I am the lord thy God and every knee shall bow before me or you shall die," he will then sit in the ROYAL seat of England as the Despotic ruler of this planet, claiming he is Christ and GOD, while sitting in the TEMPLE of God! I assure you he believes he is the God of this WORLD, and by the fruits of his works no doubt that he definitely is! This is where all orders are coming from... He is the all seeing EYE in top of the pyramid..

Your job is simply to sift through all of this and ask yourself, are we being judged by a wrathful God who is fed up with our sins, as if we had much we could even do about it from cradle to grave, because we have been trained to be sinners, or are we
seeing the last days of this alien empire using its final attempt for all out control and destruction, until the next age, and remember, they are not planning to die in this destruction they are planning on starting all over again with about five
hundred million people who some how remain alive when it is all said and done, less than 5% of the entire world's population, after this all occurs.

Never forget that, for in this realm of illusion where the dark side rules it is a continuous rule forever in the darkness of blackness called a virtual reality, do you really want to remain behind and go through this again, like an everlasting eternal death... The thousand year millennium is their rule not the divine... The spirit rule is forever for all eternity not a thousand years...This is what Adolph Hitler told everyone in his work, the NEW WORLD ORDER, that they were trying to set up the one thousand year empire. However all of their attempts will fail to those who BELIEVE the TRUTH and not the LIE! Remember how you believe is where you will likely end up. That is why I spent years revealing that there is going to be a separation of the Wheat and Tares... If you think a loving being is behind this madness then where do you fall in this separation? If you fight to stay alive and even if you succeed you shall fail. There are no winners in this realm.

Remember in the separation the divine plucks the Wheat up and stores them in the barn for protection, while the tares are burned right there on the spot... WHAT HAS THE POWER TO BURN ONE ON THE SPOT??? NUCLEAR EXPLOSION AND FALLOUT??? Ask yourself,
who really is your god, the rulers of darkness who use fear to control you, or the rulers of light who establish witness through faith to protect you? My friends as a witness to this truth, the WHEAT WILL BE PROTECTED BUT THE WORLD WILL NOT BE... So where will the wheat go? In to the barn for protection, the best that I can tell you at this point is we will be delivered from the 3rd dimensional illusory realm into a higher dimensional real earth as we were once before. I have no details other than that, because faith is your exit pass...

Do you have faith in love or fear in darkness. If it is the latter you are fooling yourself to believe you can save yourself...

BECAUSE YOU CAN'T AND YOU WON'T EVEN IF YOU DO!

The reason I am revealing this is to help you understand this is not the plan of a divine righteous God to destroy this world, it is the plan of the wicked fallen alien rebels that are using a virtual reality program that works in 26000 year cycles that continues for all eternity in the blackness of nothing or HELL. They are doing it again as they always do it, they are returning into the grave of the earth until the massive shift and will arise again as the gods of this world to do the same thing all over again because this is all they will ever know...

And it is not going to be allowed to be fulfilled while the wheat are still here...MARK MY WORDS That is why I warned to be cautious and not fearful... I repeat it will not be allowed to be fulfilled...Until the Wheat are removed... It will go to the bitter end giving the appearance it will be fulfilled, to stir up faith of the WHEAT, this is what will ignite the wheat to stand up, and those with faith will stand strong among the many telling all to fear not...but who will listen to those trying to help others to realize this simple truth...The divine rulers will HALT this plan, until the WHEAT ARE REMOVED. HOW THEY WILL BE REMOVED I KNOW NOT, MAYBE AN ALIEN SHIP FROM THE WATCHERS, WHO KNOWS...MAYBE JUST IN A TWINKLING OF AN EYE YOU WILL VANISH FROM HERE... This is why I am saying do not be fooled by what you think you see, and do not even listen to anything you hear, because it is all a trap to get you to lose your humanity and become as the darkened ones.

If fear rules your heart you will succumb to becoming like the fallen ones, this is how they fell in the first place, they let fear rule them rather than faith! So how do you escape?

The faithful will not love their lives even unto death, but they will be protected.
The fearful will love their lives trying to avoid death and they shall perish.

I am not asking a single soul to believe me because in the scheme of things I am but an ant. I am asking you to look into your own heart and ask the simple question, Does love ever react the way you have been taught and believed, or does fear. I am
not saying people wont lose their lives over this, you may also lose your life, we all die, that is a guarantee in this three dimensional realm, but let go, and let the spirit reign, be rest assured the plan will not be fulfilled...

Because EVIL CANNOT WIN while the WHEAT are WITHIN!

Would God allow a city to be destroyed that had only 10 righteous? NO!

Would God allow a city to be destroyed that had only 5 righteous? NO!

How is this possible, BECAUSE - The righteous will be removed... The separation of the wheat and tares. And then the city will be destroyed!!!

Do you believe the TRUTH or the LIE - FAITH OR FEAR???

You will know who you are when the time comes rest assured!

Soon all beliefs systems will come down to this simple TRUTH or LIE...

One of my readers asked me, what if you are wrong? Who said your truth is the truth?

My friends it ain't my truth, I did not make up this plan, nor is there anything I can do to keep this plan going right on schedule, I did not write the conclusion I am just understanding it...I am follower just like you are... However, twenty years
is a pretty good track record, but my understanding of it could still be wrong..., but then what do you have to look forward too, think about it that way. If this is
just all a big coincidence that these things are occurring right on schedule, as a plan, then what is it all for? Look into your heart don't look at me...Either the words are accurate or they are not, that is for you to decide... I have already seen
the proof. keep an eye on the U.N. when you hear they are leaving the US, then you shall know! This is what I said twenty years ago and I still say this...

John the Gnostic

in Preparation for the Harvest

---------

Fox.

Belle
13th March 2011, 23:20
Duncan O'Finioan's blog post dated February 24, 2011 says "....I have been called Dragon Lord...two Pendragon bloodlines. remember, I've been trying to tell some of you people for years that we were chosen for bloodlines. Not all of us get along. Do we, Charles?"

He also talks about having to make a decision about who to fight for. Could this have anything to do with the Dragon Empire John the Gnostic is speaking about?

sygh
14th March 2011, 02:05
Duncan O'Finioan's blog post dated February 24, 2011 says "....I have been called Dragon Lord...two Pendragon bloodlines. remember, I've been trying to tell some of you people for years that we were chosen for bloodlines. Not all of us get along. Do we, Charles?"

He also talks about having to make a decision about who to fight for. Could this have anything to do with the Dragon Empire John the Gnostic is speaking about?

Yes, it could.

Also, consider what Ben Fulford said about there being 12 bloodlines calling for the death of 4 billion, and one representitive from the Gnostic saying that we will not have any agreements until the bloodlines are removed from power. Ben, I believe is assiciated with the White dragons, but look deeper than this because man is man, and man is fallable.

I hate to misquote, if someone has access to Ben's current blog, the above is there, and that would be appreciated.

Belle
14th March 2011, 02:49
Carl Alvarez started a thread and posted this:

"From his PUBLIC site - reader discretion advised:

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

Special bulletin: Earthquake attack on Japan originated in New Mexico and Nevada, U.S. New Madrid fault line next target

The horrific earthquake weapon attack on Japan, resulting in 10 meter tsunamis along much of Japan’s coast line came from rogue elements of the U.S. government located in underground bases in New Mexico and Nevada, according to pentagon and CIA sources.

The next target will be the New Madrid fault line in the South-Western United States, according to threats originating from the Nazi George Bush Senior faction of the U.S. government.

The United States is supposed to be an ally of Japan, we demand that you immediately send men with tanks and guns to take these bases and arrest these genocidal rogues. You know who they are and you know where they are, you must act or your own people will be next."

I'm not sure if this is the Fulford post you were referring to.

I found all of this interesting, especially because for a long time now I've thought that the book of revelation was a blueprint or a plan made by men. It was good to hear that from someone else.

When you put all the threads on the Japan quake, tsunami, nuclear problems, New Madrid fault and others, this all makes sense and puts some of the pieces together.

Belle
14th March 2011, 03:06
Just found this one on http://www.benjaminfulford.net

Posted by benjaminFebruary 14, 2011
Individuals claiming to represent the 12 illuminati bloodlines have contacted the White Dragon Society last week in an effort to come up with a peaceful solution to the ongoing deadlock at the top of the global financial system. So did a representative of the ancient Gnostics -claiming his group was behind the French, Russian and American revolutions- who said no compromise can be reached until bloodline rule is ended.

aikisaw
14th March 2011, 03:35
I have a few questions.

To summarize part Gnostic's post, the creator God did not write/inspire the book of revelations? The book of revelations is a false history and a plan by a reptilian god to finalize the take over of Earth.??

Sygh

Also, consider what Ben Fulford said about there being 12 bloodlines calling for the death of 4 billion, and one representitive from the Gnostic saying that we will not have any agreements until the bloodlines are removed from power. Ben, I believe is assiciated with the White dragons, but look deeper than this because man is man, and man is fallable.

I did not know the Gnostics retained the kind of power to have a representative at a meeting of this magnitude.

I do not much about the Gnostics as a current organization. I had read the Askew Codex and thought it helpful. I also know from a christian perspective it is devil worship. I lost a friendship over this view.

It was my understanding that the followers of Gnostic beliefs had been wiped out.

If I have it wrong please correct. If you have links for more info on Gnostic teaching please let me know.

For clarification ...I understand that GNOSTIC wrote the article ......and Gnostic is a POV on religion.

sygh
14th March 2011, 05:44
I have a few questions.

To summarize part Gnostic's post, the creator God did not write/inspire the book of revelations? The book of revelations is a false history and a plan by a reptilian god to finalize the take over of Earth.??

Sygh

I did not know the Gnostics retained the kind of power to have a representative at a meeting of this magnitude.

I do not much about the Gnostics as a current organization. I had read the Askew Codex and thought it helpful. I also know from a christian perspective it is devil worship. I lost a friendship over this view.

It was my understanding that the followers of Gnostic beliefs had been wiped out.

If I have it wrong please correct. If you have links for more info on Gnostic teaching please let me know.

For clarification ...I understand that GNOSTIC wrote the article ......and Gnostic is a POV on religion.

There are many schools of thought concerning gnostics. I don't know enough about them. I did find a link to a forum (first link) and gnostic teachings (second link) that might shed some light (consider Budda).

http://gnosticteachings.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=4666
http://gnosticteachings.org/

Also, here is a link regarding information concerning the dragon court constantly referred to, in reference to the bloodlines. It is very long and most interesting with lots of links. Here is what you are referring to, with Virgo (M) being worshiped/the Holy Grail (the cup).

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_dragoncourt02.htm

I imagine if you asked some gnostic practitioners, they too would wonder if their teachings had been infiltrated by the masons. ;)

Dionysus
14th March 2011, 09:22
I have a few questions.

Sygh

I'm having the hardest time using this forum sometimes. I just lost the whole reply I started, so I'll start again.

The word gnostic is Greek, and translates to, IIRC, 'knowledge' as in personal knowledge or experience of 'God' as opposed to needing a priesthood to act as intercessors on your behalf. The early Christian sects referred to as Gnostics were not entirely wiped out, and their beliefs went underground. They resurfaced, perhaps with significant changes, in the Cathars, or Albigensians, (of various Grail legends) in the middle ages. the Church of Rome considered them a 'gnostic' heresy, and made every effort to wipe them out, in particularly bloody ways. One belief they held was that the apostolic succession went through John, not Peter, and therefore the Church of Rome was not the true church. One can see how this might have upset the Vatican.

In recalling that 'Jesus' said that the kingdom of heaven is within you, it seems obvious that no outward church is necessary for one to have a connection to divinity. From what I have read (not a great deal though) this is essentially the take of Gnostics today.

Individuals claiming to represent the 12 illuminati bloodlines have contacted the White Dragon Society last week in an effort to come up with a peaceful solution to the ongoing deadlock at the top of the global financial system. So did a representative of the ancient Gnostics -claiming his group was behind the French, Russian and American revolutions- who said no compromise can be reached until bloodline rule is ended.

I found this interesting. The Gnostic underground current is quite possibly the same as the that behind the Masons and other Rosicrucian orders, in which case one could say they were indeed behind the the French, Russian and American revolutions. Now, IF "Charles' master" is in fact the same person who was called the Comte Saint Germain, then this person might be the representative in that account.

9eagle9
14th March 2011, 12:22
I also know from a christian perspective it is devil worship. I lost a friendship over this view.

Innnnnnteresting.....from a gnostic perspective, Christianity is devil (reptilian) worship. And our occult history seems to substantiate the Gnostic perspective.

Gnosticism is about claiming sovereignty on all levels of your existence, not just one's physical existence. You look at nothing outside of yourself for answers. Gnostic history is filled with a lot myth that seems to be a metaphor for what has occurred. Most factions of gnosticism speak of a Prime Creator (universal), and a false creator(responsible in part for our creation and earth creation). The God of the old testament being a false creator (devil-reptilian). Devils (Lucifer-Satan) were viewed as deceivers. Which is basically what we've been operating under all these years...a deception.

Gnosticism is a state of being, not a religion. Some people have made a religion out of it but in it's truest form its more a practice than a faith.

ulli
14th March 2011, 12:33
The outside does send messages one only has to know how to C.
The outside is the screen for one's own inner projector.....

aikisaw
14th March 2011, 13:27
Thank You Sygh and Dionysus

I will read up on this some more.

When I was reading about all of this before, I felt that the Gnostic point of view had a lot to offer. I was at the time working with a christian hands on and spiritual healer. I mentioned to that person that their relationship with god was more a Gnostic orientation, than a traditional christian one.
That was about as much fun as giving a cat a bath. It went down hill from there.

I felt there was a reason that they were wiped out by the church. Too close to the truth....church had the keys to heaven and did not want to share.

I was reading the Askew Codex/Pistis Sophia which were the teachings that Jesus gave the disciples after returning from the dead/other dimensions.
There were 2 codex that I was aware of the Bruce codex being the other. They were named after the people who discovered them.
They were moved to the shelf after the discovery of the Nag Hammadi library.

You can read about them here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Askew_Codex

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pistis_Sophia

Or read them here http://www.gnosis.org/library/pistis-sophia/index.htm

Thank you for your thoughts and the knowledge.

Belle
14th March 2011, 13:44
In trying to research gnosticism and dragon bloodlies/societies, I have found the information to be unverifiable and muddied.

Ben Fulford speaks of the White Dragon Society, and there is speculation out there that Queen Elizabeth is of the Red Dragon bloodline; there is mention of Black Dragon and Green Dragon societies, with little information about who and where.

In trying to search the foundation of gnosticism, I came across a website http://www.themystica.com/mystica/articles/g/gnosticism.html that gives a little more information than most. From my understanding, the gnostics believe there were secret teachings of Jesus that went beyond what was written by the early church. As the church was forming its hierarchy and its beliefs, they discredited the gnostics as heretics. It appears as though the gnostics went "underground" and were pretty much forgotten until the discovery of the writings at Nag Hammadi. Years ago I had bought a book on the Nag Hammadi library...time to dig through some boxes to find it and read again.

John the Gnostic, John V. Panella, wrote a book published in 2002 entitled "The Gnostic Papers: The Undiscovered Mysteries of Christ". I have ordered a copy from Amazon and am looking forward to reading it.

Still haven't found any verification that there is an organized group known as Gnostics, or ancient Gnostics as Ben Fulford mentioned.

9eagle9
14th March 2011, 13:56
We fall into these mind traps soooo easy.

Gnosticism isn't about teachings regardless of who teaches it. These are still metaphors. Spiritual experineces are of the spirit not the material world so there is nothing in the material world that will explain them, so they are related in metaphors. Once one has had a gnostic experience one learns to understand this. There is no mastery or ascendancy in gnosticism any more than there is in the way a person breathes or has a heartbeat. It teaches one to respect the authority of one's own personal experience rather than give it over to an authority figure such as Jesus.

Jesus may or may not have related gnostic based teachings. But a gnostic understands that these are related in terms of personal experience. If these teachings are presented as a form of 'this is the way it is' its not a gnostic knowledge, its another form of diversion. A gnostic can confidently state that their personal experience is more valid than Jesus teaching as it relates to the person having it. Metaphors can be helpful in helping find one's inner knowing but its not the inner knowing itself.

They are still metaphors because there is no way to relate the accumulation of spiritual knowledge via material world terms. It would be like proving quantum physics by using Lincoln Logs.

Belle
14th March 2011, 14:13
Thank you so much for that post, 9eagle9. I agree 100%. I think many people, especially on Project Avalon, are gnostics...but for some reason have an aversion to that word.

With that being said, Ben Fulford claims that a representative of the ancient Gnostics contacted the White Dragon Society. I was trying to verify if there was such a group as the ancient Gnostics. It seems rather absurd that there would be if the basic premise of gnosticism is individual revelation/knowledge via experience.

Belle
14th March 2011, 15:33
Given that the content of John the Gnostic's newsletter is only his individual revelation...does the information about the book of revelations being a 2500 year old written plan of the dragon empire ring true to anyone? Can a relationship between the "plan" and what is occurring on the world right now be supported?

Rocky_Shorz
14th March 2011, 18:13
John the Gnostic

in Preparation for the Harvest

Fox.

plans change in a moment, God's Shock and Awe...

I wish I could have read this sooner...

meaning of God's Shock and Awe (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?10845-Avalon-The-gathering-of-33-Bloodlines.../page4)

Peace of Mind
14th March 2011, 18:56
hmmm,

I think we are just playing into their hands. We make the future…not I, nor you, or any rewritten ancient scripture…WE.

One of the main reasons why we don’t get far in finding solutions is because we are using the knowledge (fabrications/mis-education) of the controllers. Working with lies will get you very little positive results…..as you can see.

In school we are taught in ways that purposely confuse us.
Here’s a simple example: we learn about the periodic table / the various elements. But, there is only one element that makes up all matter. What we really see as differences in materials/substances is only the differences in the vibration/frequency of that one element.

We have been trained to think in a certain way for a reason. Our perspectives of this illusion aren’t a mistake; but clever mental traps to keep you within the matrix...

Peace

Belle
14th March 2011, 19:12
Went to your link, Rocky, but I'm not sure exactly what you were referring to. As I read the page, though, and the talk of all being one, it brought to mind the story of the egg. Not sure why, but here it is:

Author’s Note: I wrote this some time ago and posted it here. Later on, someone posted the entirety of the text to 4chan without my name, and then reddit posted an image of that page. Somewhere along the way the authorship got lost in the shuffle. So to be clear: Yes, I wrote this. No, it’s not a repost from somewhere else. This page is the original source.

The Egg

By: Andy Weir

You were on your way home when you died.

It was a car accident. Nothing particularly remarkable, but fatal nonetheless. You left behind a wife and two children. It was a painless death. The EMTs tried their best to save you, but to no avail. Your body was so utterly shattered you were better off, trust me.

And that’s when you met me.

“What… what happened?” You asked. “Where am I?”

“You died,” I said, matter-of-factly. No point in mincing words.

“There was a… a truck and it was skidding…”

“Yup,” I said.

“I… I died?”

“Yup. But don’t feel bad about it. Everyone dies,” I said.

You looked around. There was nothingness. Just you and me. “What is this place?” You asked. “Is this the afterlife?”

“More or less,” I said.

“Are you god?” You asked.

“Yup,” I replied. “I’m God.”

“My kids… my wife,” you said.

“What about them?”

“Will they be all right?”

“That’s what I like to see,” I said. “You just died and your main concern is for your family. That’s good stuff right there.”

You looked at me with fascination. To you, I didn’t look like God. I just looked like some man. Or possibly a woman. Some vague authority figure, maybe. More of a grammar school teacher than the almighty.

“Don’t worry,” I said. “They’ll be fine. Your kids will remember you as perfect in every way. They didn’t have time to grow contempt for you. Your wife will cry on the outside, but will be secretly relieved. To be fair, your marriage was falling apart. If it’s any consolation, she’ll feel very guilty for feeling relieved.”

“Oh,” you said. “So what happens now? Do I go to heaven or hell or something?”

“Neither,” I said. “You’ll be reincarnated.”

“Ah,” you said. “So the Hindus were right,”

“All religions are right in their own way,” I said. “Walk with me.”

You followed along as we strode through the void. “Where are we going?”

“Nowhere in particular,” I said. “It’s just nice to walk while we talk.”

“So what’s the point, then?” You asked. “When I get reborn, I’ll just be a blank slate, right? A baby. So all my experiences and everything I did in this life won’t matter.”

“Not so!” I said. “You have within you all the knowledge and experiences of all your past lives. You just don’t remember them right now.”

I stopped walking and took you by the shoulders. “Your soul is more magnificent, beautiful, and gigantic than you can possibly imagine. A human mind can only contain a tiny fraction of what you are. It’s like sticking your finger in a glass of water to see if it’s hot or cold. You put a tiny part of yourself into the vessel, and when you bring it back out, you’ve gained all the experiences it had.

“You’ve been in a human for the last 48 years, so you haven’t stretched out yet and felt the rest of your immense consciousness. If we hung out here for long enough, you’d start remembering everything. But there’s no point to doing that between each life.”

“How many times have I been reincarnated, then?”

“Oh lots. Lots and lots. An in to lots of different lives.” I said. “This time around, you’ll be a Chinese peasant girl in 540 AD.”

“Wait, what?” You stammered. “You’re sending me back in time?”

“Well, I guess technically. Time, as you know it, only exists in your universe. Things are different where I come from.”

“Where you come from?” You said.

“Oh sure,” I explained “I come from somewhere. Somewhere else. And there are others like me. I know you’ll want to know what it’s like there, but honestly you wouldn’t understand.”

“Oh,” you said, a little let down. “But wait. If I get reincarnated to other places in time, I could have interacted with myself at some point.”

“Sure. Happens all the time. And with both lives only aware of their own lifespan you don’t even know it’s happening.”

“So what’s the point of it all?”

“Seriously?” I asked. “Seriously? You’re asking me for the meaning of life? Isn’t that a little stereotypical?”

“Well it’s a reasonable question,” you persisted.

I looked you in the eye. “The meaning of life, the reason I made this whole universe, is for you to mature.”

“You mean mankind? You want us to mature?”

“No, just you. I made this whole universe for you. With each new life you grow and mature and become a larger and greater intellect.”

“Just me? What about everyone else?”

“There is no one else,” I said. “In this universe, there’s just you and me.”

You stared blankly at me. “But all the people on earth…”

“All you. Different incarnations of you.”

“Wait. I’m everyone!?”

“Now you’re getting it,” I said, with a congratulatory slap on the back.

“I’m every human being who ever lived?”

“Or who will ever live, yes.”

“I’m Abraham Lincoln?”

“And you’re John Wilkes Booth, too,” I added.

“I’m Hitler?” You said, appalled.

“And you’re the millions he killed.”

“I’m Jesus?”

“And you’re everyone who followed him.”

You fell silent.

“Every time you victimized someone,” I said, “you were victimizing yourself. Every act of kindness you’ve done, you’ve done to yourself. Every happy and sad moment ever experienced by any human was, or will be, experienced by you.”

You thought for a long time.

“Why?” You asked me. “Why do all this?”

“Because someday, you will become like me. Because that’s what you are. You’re one of my kind. You’re my child.”

“Whoa,” you said, incredulous. “You mean I’m a god?”

“No. Not yet. You’re a fetus. You’re still growing. Once you’ve lived every human life throughout all time, you will have grown enough to be born.”

“So the whole universe,” you said, “it’s just…”

“An egg.” I answered. “Now it’s time for you to move on to your next life.”

And I sent you on your way.

Rocky_Shorz
14th March 2011, 19:24
wow that story has so much truth to it...

Jesus is my brother, but God is my friend...

he didn't spend all this time to create worshipers, he wants to fill heaven with friends.

my sub-conscious is the Holy Spirit guiding me through life, I walk the beach talking with God every day, and I'm not special...

God is with all of us...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

that posted at 12:22 the first day of the New Mayan Calendar... ;)

Belle
14th March 2011, 19:26
God is with all of us....and all of us are one.

Edited to add:
Now if only we could remember...and if I could only stay on topic!

sambience
14th March 2011, 19:52
"does the information about the book of revelations being a 2500 year old written plan of the dragon empire ring true to anyone? Can a relationship between the "plan" and what is occurring on the world right now be supported?"

you might look into the work of Jay Weidner, who, I think, suggests something to this same effect. That the 'Archon' empire planted this information: 'prophesies' that would one day be 'revealed'...

It's been a long time since I heard the particular Weidner presentation that I'm thinking of - sorry I don't have a link...

Belle
14th March 2011, 20:08
Sambience...the link is as follows: http://www.jayweidner.com/Archons.html

Thanks for this information. I've never checked out Jay Weidner before, so I'll have to spend a bit more time on this. At first glance, he takes this information from the Nag Hammadi library and fills in some information I had never heard before. Now I really need to pull out my copy of the Nag Hammadi writings!

Dionysus
14th March 2011, 21:13
Gnosticism is about claiming sovereignty on all levels of your existence, not just one's physical existence. You look at nothing outside of yourself for answers. Gnostic history is filled with a lot myth that seems to be a metaphor for what has occurred. Most factions of gnosticism speak of a Prime Creator (universal), and a false creator(responsible in part for our creation and earth creation). The God of the old testament being a false creator (devil-reptilian). Devils (Lucifer-Satan) were viewed as deceivers. Which is basically what we've been operating under all these years...a deception.

Gnosticism is a state of being, not a religion. Some people have made a religion out of it but in it's truest form its more a practice than a faith.

I agree very much with the last sentence. It reiterates what I see as a fundamental difference between spirituality and religion. Some people see the two going hand-in-hand, and may well derive spiritual benefit from their religion. It never worked for me though.

I'm not sure if this is true of the Nag Hammadi scrolls, but it seems to have been a belief of the Cathars that the creator of this world, the god of the Old Testament, was an 'evil' god because due to incarnating in this world, we are locked into materialism. They referred to him/it at the Demiurgos and did not consider him/it as God in the highest. More of a lower level deity, and like all 'creation,' essentially flawed or corrupted by this material realm. For this reason, they actually considered bringing children into the world as sinful. These gnostics definitely held an essentially Zoroastrian notion of a black and white world, where spirit was good, and matter was bad.

We need to take some of what we know about the Cathars with a grain of salt though. The Roman church obtained many 'confessions' under torture, and I think we can agree that that is no way to get accurate information. I don't know if any of their own records have survived (outside the Vatican library that is), so I 'm not sure what the source is for what I have read about them. I also suspect that their beliefs may well have become 'corrupted' over the thousand years since the demise of the early Gnostics. However, I doubt that the gnostic philosophy originated with the early followers of 'Jesus.' It is most likely a much more ancient wisdom tradition.

In fact, tradition holds that there is only one wisdom stream, which just resurfaces at different times under different names and guises, each best suited to the people and time of that particular branch.

Belle
14th March 2011, 21:41
According to Jay Weidner,
"The reason the Nag Hammadi texts, which date back 2,100 years (100 BC), are so important is that no-one has been able to put a spin on it [the texts have not been altered, destroyed or omitted as in the Bible], no-one has been able to distort or destroy them which is what they’d really like to do [to keep the information and knowledge from the masses]. Luckily, they survived, were successfully translated and when many people read them, they found a clear and defined discussion of what these Archons are. The texts had been buried in a deep cave in Egypt, in order to protect the most important information that they had.

Rense: There are 13 codices containing over 50 texts, which is quite a substantial amount of writing.

Weidner: A highly descriptive document of an entirely different world [from the one we know]. People don’t realise that, 2,000 years ago, there was a religion on this planet called Gnosticism, which was the biggest religion on earth at the time, was vying with Hinduism. You could go take a university course on the history of religions now and wouldn’t even find a mention of Gnosticism. The Nag Hammadi texts provide a description for what the Gnostics believed. Gnostic is a Greek word meaning knowledge – gnosis. The Gnostics believe that liberation can only be achieved by knowledge, by the consumption and evaluation of reality through knowledge. The library at Alexandria was run by Gnostics and they were the first people to collect scrolls and books and assemble this information. Their culture spread throughout Europe and the Middle East. This was long before the advent of the Western religions outside of Judaism which was mostly concentrated in Israel. Gnostics preached that there was an invasion that occurred about 3,600 BC and, about 1,600 years before the Nag Hammadi texts were buried, they wrote that this invasion was like a virus and, in fact, they were hard pressed to describe it. The beings that were invading were called Archons. These Archons had the ability to duplicate reality, to fool us. They were jealous of us because we have an essence of some kind, a soul, that they don’t possess, and the Nag Hammadi texts describe the Archons. One looks like a reptile and the other looks like an unformed baby or a foetus. It is partially living and partially non-living and has grey skin and dark, unmoving eyes. The Archons are duplicating reality so that when we buy into it, when we come to believe that the duplicated, false state reality is the real reality - then they become the victors.".....

....."The Gnostics thought that Jehovah was an alien, off planet, demon and that he was a fake god – a masquerading Archon again - duplicating reality. They did believe in God, they believed in what they called the one true God and that’s how they always defined it. Interestingly, Jesus defined his belief as being of the one true God, always delineating it. I believe many of the stories of Jesus are actually Gnostic myths about a possible rebellion against the Archons who came down very severely on the rebel.

So the Archons were released somehow from a prison – and this is probably what The Book of Enoch is about – where he said he took the demons and locked them in a box but that they would come back at the end of time. Jesus was very interested in relating this idea that something was going to happen at the end of time. So you see this illusion going on and then we see also that when Sitchin translated the texts, the cuneiform tablets, that the Annunaki are probably also the Archons. So we can learn more about the Archons by reading about the Annunaki who came here and altered us genetically [using our DNA] so that they could make slaves of us. So we can work out a picture of what these Archonic forces are. They were somehow successfully quelled and then began their re-emergence and they are as close to immortal as we could understand and that’s why their plan is so precise but they needed time to gain power because, the people of the earth were essentially Gnostics who were resistant to, and didn’t believe in the “religion” that was being foisted on them where they must be fearful of an angry, war god called Jehovah. But eventually, the forces of Jehovah conquered the last of them and now they are pretty much in control of the system and are getting ready for the final, gleeful [sarcastic] orgy of despair and horror [imposed upon humans] which is what they like. So, following Tim Rifat and his horrific description of what is about to happen. This is very appropriate, very accurate because this is exactly what they want to occur."

Are the Archons of the ancient Gnostics the Dragon Empire as it is called today? It doesn't quite gel with some writings which say that the dragon bloodlines have been here for thousands and thousands of years.

And risking my ignorance showing, what is this bloodline thing all about anyway? I don't really understand its importance, except to the ruling "royals"...the "blue bloods". So their blood is different...and that means what to us exactly?

Lifebringer
14th March 2011, 21:47
The sermon of Pentecost, the last word from Jesus, spoke of not allowing Abraham's children in the kingdom. I don't know about all the feuds, of religious fetters, I read it in the Urantia Book Online. He made 19 visits to his apostles and brethren and he told them of the kingdom. "UrantiaBook.org" Read the full life of Jesus, and see.
Urantia is supp[osed to be of the old language translated as Earth Book.

Belle
14th March 2011, 22:23
I'd really like to get back to the basic message in John the Gnostic's newsletter. Is his understanding of what is going on in the world viable...the existence of a 2500 year old plan, spelled out in the book of revelation, that is coming to fruition now?

We have a seed vault preserving seeds for what? around the same time as Monsanto brought out gmo seeds...and we're supposed to believe that food shortages are due to overpopulation and/or the natural weather? We have Hurricane Katrina and the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico doing untold damage to the people and the waters of the Gulf. There have been major tsunami's and earthquakes, as in Japan, that cause the nuclear power plants built near fault lines to release radiation. How many other nuclear plants have been built on or near fault lines around the world? We have word that the New Madrid fault may be ready to go, but what of the Yellowstone caldera and the nuclear plant that is being built near it?

It is curious to me that so call natural disasters occur in tandem with man made technologies that makes matters worse. Coincidence or plan?

Lifesong
14th March 2011, 22:52
They were moved to the shelf after the discovery of the Nag Hammadi library.

You can read about them here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Askew_Codex

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pistis_Sophia

Or read them here http://www.gnosis.org/library/pistis-sophia/index.htm

Thank you for your thoughts and the knowledge.

Thank you for this, aikisaw. I've had the Nag Hammadi Library translations, edited by Robinson, for over a decade. These are not included in that collection.

Days of discovery are my favorite! :) Again, thanks!

Lifesong
14th March 2011, 23:34
Hi Belle,

I don't really believe in coincidences, myself, and have long seen the signs of a plan being enacted, though its hard to discern whats what at times because I think there are natural disasters too.

I'm not far from the New Madrid and last night noticed that the Impact Report I'd downloaded in January is based a 7.7 mag quake, at which my family is just outside the dangerous area. So I'm left wondering ... what if its a 9.0 mag? (Rhetorical, I think, as what will be will be.)

Anyway, my big question is still...if we were to all (or even some) agree that none of this is coincidence, it is a plan - what do we do about it?

- In Peace

ponda
15th March 2011, 00:01
Lifesong said:

Anyway, my big question is still...if we were to all (or even some) agree that none of this is coincidence, it is a plan - what do we do about it?

IMHO don't worry about what might or might not happen.Enjoy your life the best way that you can.Strive to do the right thing.Have a little food put away and be aware of how to react if the power goes out etc.It will all work out for the best.

cheers

ponda
15th March 2011, 00:09
Belle said:

It is curious to me that so call natural disasters occur in tandem with man made technologies that makes matters worse. Coincidence or plan?

I don't believe in coincidences but that some things 'appear' to be coincidental.There appears to be a precognitive aspect to the micro universe so my guess is that there is a precognitive aspect to the macro universe so i would say that there is a grand plan.At certain stages of the plan events may seem to be unfair and cruel etc but this is all part of it and everything is done with the bigger picture in mind.It's all going to work out ok IMHO.

cheers

indexanimasermo
15th March 2011, 01:30
In trying to research gnosticism and dragon bloodlies/societies, I have found the information to be unverifiable and muddied.

Ben Fulford speaks of the White Dragon Society, and there is speculation out there that Queen Elizabeth is of the Red Dragon bloodline; there is mention of Black Dragon and Green Dragon societies, with little information about who and where.

In trying to search the foundation of gnosticism, I came across a website http://www.themystica.com/mystica/articles/g/gnosticism.html that gives a little more information than most. From my understanding, the gnostics believe there were secret teachings of Jesus that went beyond what was written by the early church. As the church was forming its hierarchy and its beliefs, they discredited the gnostics as heretics. It appears as though the gnostics went "underground" and were pretty much forgotten until the discovery of the writings at Nag Hammadi. Years ago I had bought a book on the Nag Hammadi library...time to dig through some boxes to find it and read again.

John the Gnostic, John V. Panella, wrote a book published in 2002 entitled "The Gnostic Papers: The Undiscovered Mysteries of Christ". I have ordered a copy from Amazon and am looking forward to reading it.

Still haven't found any verification that there is an organized group known as Gnostics, or ancient Gnostics as Ben Fulford mentioned.

You will not find an organized group known as 'Gnostics' but they most certainly exist and they most certainly are here doing their work. Many are reincarnated, but not in the way many have learned about reincarnation, b/c essentially there is no space/no time. That is man made not natural. It is more to do with spirit/magnetism/vibratory rate that sort of thing. There are organizations in the west coast area calling itself 'Rosicrucian' that are anything but. If you want a true connection then seek the ones located in Bucks County. Their charter was entered into the first Continental Congress of 1774. A handful of our founders established this org.

Gnosticism, just like Zoroastrianism/Paracelcius/Euclid/Melchizedek/Euclidians/Pythagoreans are very very ancient. There are truths about 'what lives within each of us' that is sovereign/sacred and belongs to the Creator God of this universe, hence the Declaration of Independence spells it out loud and clear for all the world to know. This document alone is only as good as those who will risk their lives for it, hence the emergence this past year of the Republic for the united States of America as the fully re-inhabited federation of all the 50 Republic free states. The people have come forward. So far, this first wave are the 'Christians' recruited in their church groups across America. Many of us have 'issues' with those who come across as a kind of 'Taliban'. But that will change as more and more non-church, yet very moral/virtuous people come forward and join these ranks. We have created 'provisional government' based upon the Declaration of Independence(spirit of the Law) and the de jure Constitution/Bill of Rights c.1791-1860. Know that the American spirit has been awakened and do not underestimate what a small group of passionate people can do to change the world... www.republicforunitedstates.org

Belle
15th March 2011, 01:56
Hi Belle,

I don't really believe in coincidences, myself, and have long seen the signs of a plan being enacted, though its hard to discern whats what at times because I think there are natural disasters too.

I'm not far from the New Madrid and last night noticed that the Impact Report I'd downloaded in January is based a 7.7 mag quake, at which my family is just outside the dangerous area. So I'm left wondering ... what if its a 9.0 mag? (Rhetorical, I think, as what will be will be.)

- In Peace

"What do we do about it?" After all we have done to Mother Earth, she's hurting. Of course she will react. Earthquakes happen. Hurricanes happen, as well as volcanos do erupt. But when man made technology enhances or enlarges a natural event , we talk about it...a lot...and loudly. When we see something happening that we question, we need to speak out our questions to anyone who will listen...oh heck, to even those who won't listen. It has been said before by people who should know that when their actions or plans are revealed, they will change them. I have heard it said that there had been plans to put a lot of things into motion to coincide with the book "1984", but in the real time year1984 people would not accept the things that were planned and spoke freely about it...even those who did not know it was part of the plan.

I agree with Ponda. Prepare as you would for any disaster...have some food and water set aside, prepare what you would need if the power went out, full tank of gas in the car in the event you may have to evacuate. Most important, don't fear.

Belle
15th March 2011, 02:11
I appreciate your post, indexanimasermo. Again, if we speak up everywhere to everyone clearly that we will not accept, changes can be made. Look at what happened after the initial uproar over the TSA screening and body searches. You won't find it in the MSM, but several airports stopped the screening and searches...all the MSM said was there weren't any problems over the Thanksgiving holiday. Well, of course not, the screening and searches were stopped, so there was nothing to complain about.

This is why I feel Project Avalon and the people here are so valuable. We see something and question it, coming together to put our individual pieces of the puzzle together and see what we come up with. Bill and Kerry interview whistleblowers...getting the word out so we can question and talk about it. People that do things in the darkness don't like light shown upon their works. As more and more is revealed, we can hopefully slow them down or make them change their plans, or even change the world.

aikisaw
15th March 2011, 02:21
http://jayweidner.com/Archons.htm

Weidner: I agree. It’s an abuser/abused relationship. What these religions have done is beat us with a stick with nails and, whilst they are beating us, they are telling us they love us and that they are doing it because they love us. It’s a trick, a reversal of reality that the Archons are always doing. They are always trying to convince you that war is peace, that love is hate. Everything is always backwards and the ultimate in this duplication. Once you can see it, you are able to see that everything is being turned into a head-over-heels con trick where everything is reversed. I don’t know how we get out of this except to talk about it and people are very afraid. Even scholars who know about the Archons are very afraid to talk about them in public because you attract Archonic energy by even mentioning them but, at this late stage in the game, we have to start thinking about who is fooling us and why they are doing it – and study what the ancients had to say about all of it

I thought it interesting that scholars who know about Archons are afraid to talk about them.

"Whatever ideas are the most suppressed
are most likely to be the closest to the truth."
- Weidner's First Law of the Universe

Say what you will about this information, you cannot deny that it has been suppressed.
Here is another group from the same time and the same part of the world who very little is known about. (or i know very little about them) The Essenes

http://www.essenespirit.com/who.html

They felt that they had been entrusted with a mission, which would turn out to be the founding of Christianity and of western civilization. They were supported in this effort by highly evolved beings who directed the brotherhood. They were true saints, Masters of wisdom, hierophants of the ancient arts of mastery.

They were not limited to a single religion, but studied all of them in order to extract the great scientific principles. They considered each religion to be a different stage of a single revelation. They accorded great importance to the teachings of the ancient Chaldeans, of Zoroaster, of Hermes Trismegiste, to the secret instructions of Moses and of one of the founding Masters of their order who had transmitted techniques similar to those of Buddhism, as well as to the revelation of Enoch.
They possessed a living science of all of these revelations.
Thus, they knew how to communicate with angelic beings and had solved the question of the origin of evil on the earth.

Back to topic.

If the main article written by GNOSTIC is true, and the Gnostics still have the power to get to sit at the bargaining table, why have they not come forward and let themselves be known?

Lifesong

Thank you for this, aikisaw. I've had the Nag Hammadi Library translations, edited by Robinson, for over a decade. These are not included in that collection.

Days of discovery are my favorite! Again, thanks!

You are very welcome, I hope you find them useful.

Belle
15th March 2011, 02:43
aikisaw, you are a treasure! You have a wonderful way of finding the pearls while pointing out the sand in the shell....indeed, why would the scholars who know about the Archons be afraid to talk about them. And, I agree, the information has definitely been suppressed.

The Essenes...it has been said that Jesus spent some of the "missing" time between his childhood and his public ministry with the Essenes. I had studied the Essenes so many years ago that this old lady now will be refreshing her spotted memory. Thank you.

You wrote, "If the main article written by GNOSTIC is true, and the Gnostics still have the power to get to sit at the bargaining table, why have they not come forward and let themselves be known?" Now isn't that the million dollar question! Perhaps they have an aversion to making themselves a target. We know more about the gnostics than the dragon societies, yet it is the dragon bloodlines that are quite the topic of many conversations lately and the gnostics are relegated to the annals of ancient history.

Dionysus
19th March 2011, 19:12
I can't see any reason to think that Revelations was written as a blueprint for TPTB or anyone else. It appears to be an account of an inner or mystical experience of the author, recorded in the frame of reference that he was familiar with due to his education, experience, etc. A different person, having the same experience today, might record it very differently.

Interpreting it as a prophecy has been going on for most of the 1900+ years it has existed. The number of different ways to interpret it as a prophecy is probably beyond count. I have heard several changes in its interpretation in my own life. A while back, in the early 80s, it was popular among the televangelist crowd to see the European common market as the seven headed dragon, and Gorbachev as the Beast because of the 'mark' on his forehead. I'm not making this up. Clearly, when no end of the world came, the interpretations were modified, and the past ones were swept under the carpet in the hopes not too many would notice.

Given that at least one billion people subscribe to some sort of biblical end-time belief, it would certainly be a very handy thing for the TPTB to arrange events to appear as fulfilling this 'prophecy.' Thus, in a sense, it may be a 'blueprint' after the fact.

siggy
20th March 2011, 14:27
Went to your link, Rocky, but I'm not sure exactly what you were referring to. As I read the page, though, and the talk of all being one, it brought to mind the story of the egg. Not sure why, but here it is:

Author’s Note: I wrote this some time ago and posted it here. Later on, someone posted the entirety of the text to 4chan without my name, and then reddit posted an image of that page. Somewhere along the way the authorship got lost in the shuffle. So to be clear: Yes, I wrote this. No, it’s not a repost from somewhere else. This page is the original source.

The Egg

By: Andy Weir

You were on your way home when you died.

It was a car accident. Nothing particularly remarkable, but fatal nonetheless. You left behind a wife and two children. It was a painless death. The EMTs tried their best to save you, but to no avail. Your body was so utterly shattered you were better off, trust me.

And that’s when you met me.

“What… what happened?” You asked. “Where am I?”

“You died,” I said, matter-of-factly. No point in mincing words.

“There was a… a truck and it was skidding…”

“Yup,” I said.

“I… I died?”

“Yup. But don’t feel bad about it. Everyone dies,” I said.

You looked around. There was nothingness. Just you and me. “What is this place?” You asked. “Is this the afterlife?”

“More or less,” I said.

“Are you god?” You asked.

“Yup,” I replied. “I’m God.”

“My kids… my wife,” you said.

“What about them?”

“Will they be all right?”

“That’s what I like to see,” I said. “You just died and your main concern is for your family. That’s good stuff right there.”

You looked at me with fascination. To you, I didn’t look like God. I just looked like some man. Or possibly a woman. Some vague authority figure, maybe. More of a grammar school teacher than the almighty.

“Don’t worry,” I said. “They’ll be fine. Your kids will remember you as perfect in every way. They didn’t have time to grow contempt for you. Your wife will cry on the outside, but will be secretly relieved. To be fair, your marriage was falling apart. If it’s any consolation, she’ll feel very guilty for feeling relieved.”

“Oh,” you said. “So what happens now? Do I go to heaven or hell or something?”

“Neither,” I said. “You’ll be reincarnated.”

“Ah,” you said. “So the Hindus were right,”

“All religions are right in their own way,” I said. “Walk with me.”

You followed along as we strode through the void. “Where are we going?”

“Nowhere in particular,” I said. “It’s just nice to walk while we talk.”

“So what’s the point, then?” You asked. “When I get reborn, I’ll just be a blank slate, right? A baby. So all my experiences and everything I did in this life won’t matter.”

“Not so!” I said. “You have within you all the knowledge and experiences of all your past lives. You just don’t remember them right now.”

I stopped walking and took you by the shoulders. “Your soul is more magnificent, beautiful, and gigantic than you can possibly imagine. A human mind can only contain a tiny fraction of what you are. It’s like sticking your finger in a glass of water to see if it’s hot or cold. You put a tiny part of yourself into the vessel, and when you bring it back out, you’ve gained all the experiences it had.

“You’ve been in a human for the last 48 years, so you haven’t stretched out yet and felt the rest of your immense consciousness. If we hung out here for long enough, you’d start remembering everything. But there’s no point to doing that between each life.”

“How many times have I been reincarnated, then?”

“Oh lots. Lots and lots. An in to lots of different lives.” I said. “This time around, you’ll be a Chinese peasant girl in 540 AD.”

“Wait, what?” You stammered. “You’re sending me back in time?”

“Well, I guess technically. Time, as you know it, only exists in your universe. Things are different where I come from.”

“Where you come from?” You said.

“Oh sure,” I explained “I come from somewhere. Somewhere else. And there are others like me. I know you’ll want to know what it’s like there, but honestly you wouldn’t understand.”

“Oh,” you said, a little let down. “But wait. If I get reincarnated to other places in time, I could have interacted with myself at some point.”

“Sure. Happens all the time. And with both lives only aware of their own lifespan you don’t even know it’s happening.”

“So what’s the point of it all?”

“Seriously?” I asked. “Seriously? You’re asking me for the meaning of life? Isn’t that a little stereotypical?”

“Well it’s a reasonable question,” you persisted.

I looked you in the eye. “The meaning of life, the reason I made this whole universe, is for you to mature.”

“You mean mankind? You want us to mature?”

“No, just you. I made this whole universe for you. With each new life you grow and mature and become a larger and greater intellect.”

“Just me? What about everyone else?”

“There is no one else,” I said. “In this universe, there’s just you and me.”

You stared blankly at me. “But all the people on earth…”

“All you. Different incarnations of you.”

“Wait. I’m everyone!?”

“Now you’re getting it,” I said, with a congratulatory slap on the back.

“I’m every human being who ever lived?”

“Or who will ever live, yes.”

“I’m Abraham Lincoln?”

“And you’re John Wilkes Booth, too,” I added.

“I’m Hitler?” You said, appalled.

“And you’re the millions he killed.”

“I’m Jesus?”

“And you’re everyone who followed him.”

You fell silent.

“Every time you victimized someone,” I said, “you were victimizing yourself. Every act of kindness you’ve done, you’ve done to yourself. Every happy and sad moment ever experienced by any human was, or will be, experienced by you.”

You thought for a long time.

“Why?” You asked me. “Why do all this?”

“Because someday, you will become like me. Because that’s what you are. You’re one of my kind. You’re my child.”

“Whoa,” you said, incredulous. “You mean I’m a god?”

“No. Not yet. You’re a fetus. You’re still growing. Once you’ve lived every human life throughout all time, you will have grown enough to be born.”

“So the whole universe,” you said, “it’s just…”

“An egg.” I answered. “Now it’s time for you to move on to your next life.”

And I sent you on your way.

This 'story' has just put into words what I've been coming to feel spiritually for the past 20 years.
I feel like another veil has been discarded.

Thank you so much.

OmetaOne
24th March 2011, 08:30
John Lash also has figured out from his studies of Nag Hammadi texts that the Gnostics knew what the Archons are and what is generally known as Greys but specifically termed EBE (Extra-Biological-Entitiy) by the US-military.

John Lash -- Future Primitive Interview 02-22-07 Part 1-3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H8hFriTnCo
and
http://emvsinfo.blogspot.com/2010/09/et-verses-ebe-clarification-by-james_28.html

I also agree in that the Revelations represent the script for what is currently played out on the world-stage like it is described very detailed in the article that Belle has posted.

That is what James Horak has also affirmed here:

EMVs - The Final Decision - James Horak speaks - Pt.4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQsoMrAxz0k

What James also has stated very definitive: there is no hostile Alien threat and never has. The elite is only making this up because they indeed are the ones that got hold of the Greys/Archons/EBEs that can be seen as artificial space-probe beings that have gone awry. They are chased by all ET and Earth is their last resort. The EBEs made a deal with the elite trading protection against technology.

But the 'elite' is as human as all of us are, they are NOT Alien, they are just alienated, inbred psychopaths with no common sense or sentience, glorifying themselves in their 'made up' history.

If we will ever make it we have to do something about it otherwise the planet will be destroyed by the Sun when the EMVs form the 'Feathered Serpent'. What the elite has to realize is that they can not survive this in their DUMBs.

http://emvsinfo.blogspot.com/

"Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of humankind. Did you think you were put here for something less?" - Chief Arvol Looking Horse

indexanimasermo
18th July 2011, 19:38
Sorry, wrong link. Here is the good link http://www.republicfortheunitedstates.org/

indexanimasermo
18th July 2011, 19:43
Well, there is an old saying, "Knock and the door will open". "Seek and you shall find". It is all based upon ones' own desire and enthusiasm. Enthusiasts are ambassadors for God. The answers are 'out there' you just have to find the right place with all your heart and soul and it will come to you for your discernment.

indexanimasermo
18th July 2011, 20:01
The inquisition started with Constantine. He was once a 'neophyte' with the Gnostics but was banished from the school when they saw he misused power. As soon as he became emperor of Rome he had most of the Gnostic fathers massacred. Some did get away in time with their writings. I see this ancient story played out in the book/film 'Star Wars' re: Annakin and his banishment from the Jedi. Can't help but wonder what would have happened if he were kept on and he was guided properly by the elders. Tells me the 'elders' may have been tested by the silent workers and found wanting as it caused a trajectory of probability that may have never happened. Perhaps the world would be a very different place today if Constantine were not banished but taught some very excellent lessons by those who thought 'they knew it all'.

Pony Express
11th August 2011, 19:15
Thank you, Belle. In this thread is some genuine searching and the desire to understand. I like that so much.

Personally, I have discovered the Nag Hammadi "gnostic" texts only this past year. My parameters for studying them -- and I have read them all -- are pretty narrow parameters. I believe that a searcher for truth is obligated to find one or two witnesses for every item that he/she puts into their belief system. Vetting a thing is hard and exhausting work, but necessary, in my opinion.

I also happen to believe, as some do not, that Christ is the door. So approaching gnosticism has to fit that prerequisite, It's right for me, is all I'm saying...as one man was born here, another born there.

So, my gnostic resources have narrowed a bit, but it's enough. They are a wonderful bounty of information, whatever your parameters for belief. What does NOT help me, however, is going out on the Internet and reading what others say that gnosticism "is." Very rarely have I ever recognized any of the things that people say it is. And I look hard. Have you found that so?

The premise of this thread was the unfolding of the future. Much of what is used to predict the future are texts that were written with a definite agenda in mind -- a 4,000-year-old plan to kill off most nations and rule the world. If we believe in an "unseen" at all, we can see things are shaping up to fit that agenda....pretty scary stuff. They're so powerful.

And this thread isn't afraid to ask if the Book of Revelation isn't really a message from the enemy. If you believe that the true Father is NOT a murderer, a liar and a vengeful, genocidal being, the very tone of Revelation is pretty much of a giveaway. That's not to say that valuable things can't be learned from it, but it has served the mischief-makers in the world pretty well, hasn't it?

Gnosticism offers hope. Just knowing who actually created this world is life-changing. When I first read the Apocryphon of John, I said, "Yes! Of course!"

The unseen powers and principalities now take on their true perspective. These forces are far beyond man's ken. HAARP. Anytime the weather and nature can be used as a weapon to kill us is breath-taking. We learn from the gnostic texts, however, that this jealous god has destroyed the world before in an attempt to stamp out knowledge of our origin. Once by a flood, then a second time with a conflagration. I'm afraid the time is drawing near for another attempt. I didn't think I live would this long.

Yes, I have made friends with a powerful angel -- the great Light Eleleth. I've learned about Mother Sophia's love for this planet. I've learned about the work that the great Melchizedek does for our souls when we leave this body. Merocheirothetou, the good god of beneficent worlds. I have grieved for what was done to poor Adam when he did nothing wrong and never asked to be created and abused. When I ask to be taught, I am taught. When I ask, "Why not just kill off those who do this evil thing?" I am made to know that there is a plan. Nothing is taken lightly. It will be a sad day when that door closes.

Yet, here we are...human beings. We were created out of the paste of this earth and have been given a spirit with which we do battle every day. We live in a death trap -- the only way out of here. None of us asked to be here, in this mortal coil. We watch our children suffer, and we cry out," How long?" We get sick, broken up, torn asunder. Yet we still fight to be better than this. We still hope -- we, the dregs of this universe, this great experiment by a crazed, jealous being.

We've come this far. Even some of those original Archons, John tells us, have repented and have become our good friends, on our side. And we have to believe that this seed of truth will go through, whatever form that survival takes. Too much has been invested.