PDA

View Full Version : Where do we go when we die??

Swanny
28th April 2010, 08:58
What happens to us? :confused:
I've heard all the stories of following a white light and being surrounded by those we love but where do we actually go?
Is it 4d, 5d or some place else??

All this talk of us evolving and going to 4d is great but what about our friends that have already left this dimension or those that will leave before we jump, will they be there?

I know none of us know the truth and we can only have opinions but what's yours??

:p

Vidya Moksha
28th April 2010, 09:07
i thought you went to the canal after you died and met a nice german nurse?
or did i imagine that ?

:P

Barron
28th April 2010, 09:15
You will go to where you are meant to go to
You will go to that level that you resonate or vibrate with - depends on your level of evolution
As with OOBEs, where you think is where you are at and yes, you can think up and manifest your reality very easily and instantaneously.
To better undertand this in a simple way for the masses to understand i can recommend excellent movie "What Dreams May Come" - there is more than a degree of truth in this movie.

Vidya Moksha
28th April 2010, 09:18
on a more serious note,
i enjoyed Sogyal Rinpoche's book The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying on this subject.

well worth a read if you havent already, might be on scribd even

Swanny
28th April 2010, 09:24
i thought you went to the canal after you died and met a nice german nurse?
or did i imagine that ?

:P

I did meet a nice German nurse but didn't die :)
Thanks Barron I have that film "What Dreams May Come" great stuff :)

HURRITT ENYETO
28th April 2010, 09:47
Alright swanny.Nice thread dude. i heard somewhere that when you die you meet up with all past freinds/loved ones in zero point time as everybody has a higher self in zero point time always,and you can stay there for a "recuperation period" as long or short as you like before manifesting any new reality.....or....moving on...yey!

Vidya Moksha
28th April 2010, 09:56
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?692-Mass-extintion-NOW-...LET-S-AVERT!!!&highlight=Mellen-Thomas+Benedict

this is a nice story as well...

justpeter
28th April 2010, 10:10
Robert Monroe wrote 3 books about his experiences with OBEs and they cover a lot about what happens. I got them all in PDF format via free downloads but I don't want to violate any rules by posting links here (even if I could remember where I got them!).

greybeard
28th April 2010, 11:12
Hi Swanny
My opnion is and the phrase in "My Fathers house are many mansions" prompted it.
When you die there is no judgment day, every day is a judgment day in that your choices are either helping or not helping your personal spiritual vibration to rise.
So you automatically gravitate to a level, a place concordant with your spiritual vibration.
So not one heaven but many.
In this you create your own reality, now and after you leave the body by you thoughts words and deeds.
Chris

stardustaquarion
28th April 2010, 11:15
Swanny, no one has come back from the death to tell us. OBEs are real experiences for the people that have them but many scientists have experienced with the brain and drugs and it appear that the opiates given to patients in hospitals may explain a number of experiences

Personally I think that there is a choice as the book of the dead by Rimpoche explains. One can be attached to this world and come back to suffer more or one can decide to move on and detach from this world. To die properly has been the concern of many Pharaohs and other rules of antiquity. It is my impression after reading many texts on the matter that there is no such a thing as a guaranteed destination. Lately I have learned that there is something called review planes that are exactly as Earth and it appears that if we do not live consciously we do not die consciously and continue the slavery in the after life. I must say that this business of review planes ring true to me because after my mother died I saw her in my dreams a couple of times and she was living a kind of duplicated life with a daughter like me and while I tried to talk to her she could not see me. Of course I can not offer any proof other than my own experience.

:wave:

Jacqui D
28th April 2010, 11:44
when a person dies they move into the astral world another dimension in which they live, many have seen the astral where these souls now reside, i do not wish to bring doom and gloom but the astral is another level of deception much like where we are now.
Both this world and the astral are being controlled by beings who have basically taken our true heritage from us.
In fact if our true teachings were taught us from an early age, we would all know what happens to us, because in reality we should all be allowed to move on into our higher densities.
We have become trapped in this 3d world and sadly been unable to regain our full potential.

Swanny
28th April 2010, 12:03
Thanks for the replies :)

What I'm wondering is if us beings here on Earth at this time make the jump to 4D or 5D which ever it is we are supposed to do where will those that die before the jump be? Will they join us in 4/5D or stay in the place they are now and then go somewhere else???

My view of the after life is probably 4D ish where we go and learn from our life just lived and plan out the next one. :washing:

Jacqui D
28th April 2010, 12:13
All consciousness whether in astral or living on 3d will get the chance to allign with 4d/5d. In astral, those will simply be lifted as form is different, in body if you have not the full capacity with in your dna to be able to space travel the body will be left behind and you will become another form of light body.

Swanny
28th April 2010, 12:17
Just found this on the book thread

0QDT58Q6Zxo

I'm not going anywhere with out my Helen, where ever she is is where I will be :p

justpeter
28th April 2010, 12:24
This whole subject of ascension is covered very well in The Law Of One books freely available for online download. But there are obviously many other opinions on it also.

BTW, I bought Michael Newton's books Journey Of Souls and Destiny Of Souls many years ago. I think I'll re-read them because I've learned a lot since then.

Jacqui D
28th April 2010, 12:39
Interesting video swanny, when we move up in to the higher densities all will have full knowledge of past and future lives imagine that! All will be so clear.
Soul families will be found yes and connections made, along with our animals and pets we have known along the way.
My sister remembers her soul family her brother she calls him, she remembers leaving and wishing not to leave him behind this was the most awful wrench she could feel, even today that feeling is within her, when contracts are made willingly this is out of love and compassion for those here today in the 3d.

mike1414
28th April 2010, 12:41
i enjoyed a good book by Dr Brian Weiss, Many lives, Many Masters about past lives, reincarnation and regression therapy with some really cool accounts in them. there are allegedley transition phases between lives where the patients seem to be extremely peaceful and calm and interact or effectively become these higher spiritual beings with very wise words...before incarnating again... cool book

i think of this effort when i think of death http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/06/Universum.jpg/220px-Universum.jpg

peace always
mike

zelda
28th April 2010, 14:33
I rather believe that when our souls leave the body, it goes to a "place" where is met by friends and love ones. You may call it "Heaven", "Dimension" which ever. It is to me a place where you are at peace......
My father just passed away. By the way, is no the fact that we die, but rather, how we die that irks me the most. Since its the last thing we are doing on this place; might as well be done quiet and peacefully.
I do believe he is in a far better place we are right now; and very happy by the way....

Niobe
28th April 2010, 16:20
I've been thinking about this a lot topic a lot lately. Btw, I own and love What Dreams May Come as well..and Many Lives, Many Masters..I agree it's a great book. I spent a lot of time reading about what happens when we die, especially after I lost a close family member about ten years ago. I thought I had a pretty good understanding, at least one that made sense to me, until I started learning about the conspiracy theory world, alternative community, etc and then that was changed quite a bit. Now, I'm more confused than ever. What about other life forms (E.T.s)? Do they have a separate "place" they go to? Or are we all mingled together? It makes sense to me that we would go to a plane that we resonate with, energetically. Does that mean family members and friends are on the same energetic level as us, since you hear people say you see them on the "other side"?

I used to think that things would be much easier once we leave this physical form, but the other day I had the thought that it might be equated to someone here on earth moving about thinking that their problems would get better if they changed their physical location.

I really hope the scenario isn't true, that Jacqui presented, about being trapped in this 3D prison. I've read that theory before, that we are being kept in this cycle of birth, death and rebirth, and not in a positive way.

More questions than answers....

Jacqui D
28th April 2010, 19:06
When this planet was seeded as all planets, you were not meant to die, imagine a world where your dna connects to the natural energies which run through a planet, this is how it once was.
i have recently watched the film avatar again this depicts exactly what has happened to earth.
Why would things die it makes no sense, you evolve yes but you do not die.
Your soul (spirit ) never dies it lives on, it should move on when the choice of connecting back to creator source is given to us, all life experience is that, but death was something orchestrated by races who wish to control the planet, it would be hard for me to explain fully the mechanics of these things but i will say these controlling races distorted out natural energy grids out life force.
And we now believe that we have to die to only re incarnate once again. Well sorry but what if you do not want to experience another life here on earth what if you wanted to travel further on, well you can not because all connection to do this has been severed, so we are then trapped in the astral. With the next cycle of ascension which is now rapidly approaching we will at last have a chance of our god given right to move on.
All races are given the right to ascend even those who have wronged Earth, the creator only wishes all his creations to return so no one is forgotten, i would suggest we all choose wisely we may not get another chance again for a very long time.

Swanny
28th April 2010, 19:18
I don't have a problem with another life here as long as the company is good :)

samvado
28th April 2010, 19:25
I have done the Life between life sessions (one week daily) in 2005 in Israel. at the time there was no other therapist in europe that i felt was competent enough.
the guy was not bad but it wasnt really anything different from a run-of-the-mill hypnotic regression. a bit deeper but for me it was not really convincing.
most of my past lives made sense to me, I could relate to the personas and activities and why they came up when they did. but these sessions left me wondering what it was all good for. I did not get any answers that helped me or that I could not have anticipated myself without being in deep trance. too bad because it was a rather expensive experience :-)

shiva777
28th April 2010, 20:01
everything is changing..."where do we go when we die?"..the answer is changing all the time,new dynamics as our DNA switches on,upgrades and the "reincarnational" trap becomes obsolete...no longer will people be sucked through a tunnel of light in to a PERCEIVED heavenly realm where they review past lives etc,etc...just higher astral traps..we are going beyond all that...the false umbilicus disconnecting from navel and reconnecting to the stillpoint...it's a whole new game being introduced for those who are not just INTENDING but working to get with the new program...meditate,treat your body as a multidimensional portal and ride the waves

CetaceousOne
29th April 2010, 04:51
no one has come back from the death to tell us

There are numerous people who have died and come back to tell us what
they experienced..... Dannion Brinkley is one....

NancyV
29th April 2010, 05:40
We are not trapped now or after physical death by anything other than our own fears and self imposed limitations. If you have fear here you will most likely experience fear on other dimensions until you learn to completely eradicate it. It took me many OBE's to find the key to overcoming fear. Until I conquered fear (through surrendering to and merging with it) it was quite a roller coaster ride on other planes/dimensions/densities.

It is filled with beings of all kinds, positive and negative, all with agendas of one kind or another. It becomes filled more with love as one merges with more parts of self that have been separated, and after conquering fear you are ONLY filled with love, because absolute all encompassing love leaves no room for fear or limitations of any kind.

Robert Monroe's descriptions in "Journeys Out of the Body" have some similarities to how I experienced OBE's for many years. There are countless experiences one goes through and countless levels, other beings, mergings, ecstasy, fears, LOVE and ultimately the SOURCE.

To attempt to say "where" we go when we die is an exercise in futility, in fact there isn't much concept of "where" since you can change your "where" any time you choose to unless you have a belief system wherein you give your control and power over to another being, god, or a weakened version of yourself. There is no time, your choices are endless, the experiences are exquisite, whether blissful or fearful, and you have no limitations.

Nancy :)

annemirri
3rd May 2010, 07:34
JacQui,
I read your reply, and I must say that you cannot possibly know all the answers,
they are unknown to everybody.

When this planet was seeded as all planets, you were not meant to die, imagine a world where your dna connects to the natural energies which run through a planet, this is how it once was.

If you, your physical body never dies, you must choose your body very well, as you must be in it forever, eternity! (ridiculous !)

There are seasons in the nature,

there are timecycles...

creation is never ending.

... but death was something orchestrated by races who wish to control the planet, it would be hard for me to explain fully the mechanics of these things but i will say these controlling races distorted out natural energy grids out life force.

Nonsense, there is no proof.

And we now believe that we have to die to only re incarnate once again.

it is nice to change clothes every once in a while...

Well sorry but what if you do not want to experience another life here on earth what if you wanted to travel further on, well you can not ...

You possible could not know that.
Please, do not limit your life experiences with these kind of beliefs.

With the next cycle of ascension which is now rapidly approaching we will at last have a chance of our god given right to move on.

people here are like telling fairytales...
where are the facts about ascension ? (our world may face devastating nature catastrophies,
many souls will move on...is that ascension ?)

All races are given the right to ascend even those who have wronged Earth, the creator only wishes all his creations to return so no one is forgotten, i would suggest we all choose wisely we may not get another chance again for a very long time.

Have you talked with the Creator about that ?

Love,
a.

annemirri
3rd May 2010, 09:38
no one has come back from the death to tell us.

There are people who have been pronounced clinically dead,
but have returned back into their physical bodies.

(something like that happend to me years ago...a few months after that event I sent an e-mail to my friend, and he could not believe that I was back in my physical body, "alive", writing e-mails ,
as he had seen me on the other side, as I had visited him in his workplace in my "light body" saying goodbyes....It was fun to fly...smile, but so sad to be forced to return.)

-
and many people do communicate with humans who are "dead" meaning they have left their physical bodies, I may be one of those people...

a.