PDA

View Full Version : Hacker Group Anonymous 1st Vid asking Bernake to step down

aikisaw
14th March 2011, 14:51
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D6neBzTnOQ&feature=player_embedded

This will get interesting.

This is the same group that shut down the credit card system a few months ago.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41972190/ns/technology_and_science-security/

InCiDeR
14th March 2011, 15:23
aikisaw, thank you for this thread. This will be highly interesting, yes indeed!

Hacker Group Anonymous Brings Peaceful Revolution To America: Will Engage In Civil Disobedience Until Bernanke Steps Down

03/12/2011

Background:

The world's most (in)famous hacker group - Anonymous - known for effectively shutting down their hacking nemesis security firm (with clients such as Morgan Stanley and, unfortunately for them, Bank of America)- HBGary, advocating the cause of Wikileaks, and the threat made by one of its members that evidence of fraud by Bank of America will be released on Monday, has just launched communication #1 in its Operation "Empire State Rebellion." The goal - engage in "a relentless campaign of non-violent, peaceful, civil disobedience" until Ben Bernanke steps down and the "Primary Dealers within the Federal Reserve banking system be broken up and held accountable for rigging markets and destroying the global economy effective immediately."

Transcript:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Anonymous manifesto:

* We are a decentralized non-violent resistance movement, which seeks to restore the rule of law and fight back against the organized criminal class.

* One-tenth of one percent of the population has consolidated wealth in unprecedented fashion and launched an all-out economic war against 99.9% of the population.

* We are not affiliated with either wing of the two-party oligarchy. We seek an end to the corrupted two-party system by ending the campaign finance and lobbying racket.

* Above all, we aim to break up the global banking cartel centered at the Federal Reserve, International Monetary Fund, Bank of International Settlement and World Bank.

* We demand that the primary dealers within the Federal Reserve banking system be broken up and held accountable for rigging markets and destroying the global economy, effective immediately.

* As a first sign of good faith we demand Ben Bernanke step down as Federal Reserve chairman.

* Until our demands are met and a rule of law is restored, we will engage in a relentless campaign of non-violent, peaceful, civil disobedience.

* In our next communication we will announce Operation Empire State Rebellion.

Glorious Chairman Ben - our free advice to you: change your e-mail password stat...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End Transcript

One of the primary failures of our system can be found in the nature of duality.

The issues arise when you take a multidimensional reality, and distill it down to two dimensional "Black or White" distinctions. When engaging in dualistic thought, you are bastardizing the nature of the universe and causing dialectics to form into synthesis. The only answer is to recognize the reality of dimensions and their significance in balancing yourself as a creature.

We are meant to move forward into more dimensions, not back down into duality simply because its easier to understand.A true revolutionary must love his people more than he hates his downpressor.

A crushing attack by the hackers, and a "General Strike" , would cause a massive reaction! The kind of reaction that will force people to take sides. Maybe even make a few think for themselves!

"Sic Semper Tyrannis!" - Virginia State Motto -
"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit" - Motto of Scotland -
"The world is a mess, and I just need to rule it" - Doctor Horrible's -
"Lord, what fools these mortals be!" - W. Shakespeare -
"And as the windshield melts, my tears evaporate,
leaving only charcoal to defend.
Finally I understand the feelings of the few.
Ashes and diamonds, Foe and friend,
We were all equal in the end."
- Pink Floyd ; Two Suns in the Sunset -

I have a bad feeling this will be used as a reason for one of two events.

1) A great wall of china type firewall and or internet censorship here in the US.

2) Internet kill switch activated.

While I agree with their reasoning, I think active measures will be met by active measures.

Then it just becomes a game of chicken, and escalates from there.

Revere
14th March 2011, 15:36
Thought...

Anonymous Hacker Group real or false flag group?

Peace,

-R-

Heartsong
14th March 2011, 15:52
One of the primary failures of our system can be found in the nature of duality.

The issues arise when you take a multidimensional reality, and distill it down to two dimensional "Black or White" distinctions. When engaging in dualistic thought, you are bastardizing the nature of the universe and causing dialectics to form into synthesis. The only answer is to recognize the reality of dimensions and their significance in balancing yourself as a creature.

We are meant to move forward into more dimensions, not back down into duality simply because its easier to understand.A true revolutionary must love his people more than he hates his downpressor.

A crushing attack by the hackers, and a "General Strike" , would cause a massive reaction! The kind of reaction that will force people to take sides. Maybe even make a few think for themselves!

"Sic Semper Tyrannis!" - Virginia State Motto -
"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit" - Motto of Scotland -
"The world is a mess, and I just need to rule it" - Doctor Horrible's -
"Lord, what fools these mortals be!" - W. Shakespeare -
"And as the windshield melts, my tears evaporate,
leaving only charcoal to defend.
Finally I understand the feelings of the few.
Ashes and diamonds, Foe and friend,
We were all equal in the end."
- Pink Floyd ; Two Suns in the Sunset -

I have a bad feeling this will be used as a reason for one of two events.

1) A great wall of china type firewall and or internet censorship here in the US.

2) Internet kill switch activated.

While I agree with their reasoning, I think active measures will be met by active measures.

Then it just becomes a game of chicken, and escalates from there.[/QUOTE]

Where do these quotes come from?

InCiDeR
14th March 2011, 16:18
Where do these quotes come from?

Heartsong, I could tell you, but then I have to k**l you ;)

Here you have the link, I agreed very much with their statements that's why I quoted them:

http://shtf411.com/hacker-group-anonymous-brings-peaceful-revolution-to-america-will-engage-in-civil-disobedience-until-bernanke-steps-down-p121008-p121008.html

Thank you for reminding me of linking to the source / InCiDeR

InCiDeR
14th March 2011, 16:42
Thought...

Peace,

-R-

:gossip: :nerd: :typing: :tape2: :bathbaby:

Maria Stade
14th March 2011, 16:50
There are many different groups acting now but dont worry It will be fine in the end !

The money system will go down I was shown this on another dimension 2008 and the system will fall completely !

I ask all to prepare for this changes !

johnf
14th March 2011, 17:04
Somehow I think this tactic is likely to bring retaliation that will not be for the greater good.
I would much rather see a more effective info leaking operation than this.
People who usually listen complacently to the MSM and PTB are starting to ask what the hell is going on.
And they are asking people like us who have sifted through alternative media for years.
They have made their play and are indeed a force to be reckonened with so for better or for worse.
Still it is hard to ignore the images in my mind right now of John Cleese with his eyes bugging out, saying
"One two three four! I declare a thumb war!!!!!!".
Though I doubt that Anonymous is RUN by the PTB, I am sure they are infiltrated by and their effectiveness has been diluted greatly by the PTB.

Dennis Leahy
14th March 2011, 17:18
In my opinion, Ben Bernanke is simply one head of a hydra. People incorrectly lock-in and target a spokesperson for a cabal or malicious corporation. Their removal does nothing to fix the underlying corruption. For example, the BP chairman forced to take a golden parachute...

Dennis

Gone002
14th March 2011, 17:22
Hell yeah, this is what im talking about.

Calz
14th March 2011, 17:30
Just like the pupper dictators who are stepping down in the Mideast only to be replaced by "voted in" two party globalist selected replacements ... moving OUT someone is less important than moving IN someone with integrity and the ambition of serving mankind WORLDWIDE as a whole.

That is the *ONLY* path within the current "system" that is acceptable ... more preferable would be a complete new structure ... and $$$ monetary system $$$ that does NOT enslave humanity!!!

InCiDeR
14th March 2011, 17:35
Ok, my own point of view:

If you want to do some kind of hacker attack to take down the whole system, you have to do that on a global level, coordinated. That is not as hard to accomplish as many people think. The problem is that the hacker groups themselves are driven by different agendas. Most of them have no focus or interest at all taking down the system, because they like (ego) to be wellknown in the hacker community, and they can only make it to the "famous point" if the structure is still there.

In this case I suggest a variant of guerrilla warfare. Get into the system, leave a self-effacing rootkit on a very low level that isn't traceable. Leave. Use the rootkit to steer happenings in your liking or in case of emergency even destroy the local system.

If you do this once or twice you will be able to get off the radar. They will call it system failure or similar. But if you keep going in a frequent pattern, they will connect the dots and understand they under attack.

IMHO, the announce of this attack is an epic failure (as they call it in the hacker community).

10 4

InCiDeR

Bryn ap Gwilym
14th March 2011, 17:49
Thought...

Peace,

-R-

They are real enough, but they do breach the "hacker philosophy" resulting in the big name hackers looking down on Anonymous as naughty criminal children who deserve their collar to be felt. BUT a twist did unfold when Anonymous sided with Wikileaks, who in turn are allegedly linked to some big name Hackers.

If the "Cracker Group Anonymous" change their ways, they then may win the Hacker community over.
Then we all will see a difference.

InCiDeR
14th March 2011, 17:55
Thought...

Peace,

-R-

They are real enough, but they do breach the "hacker philosophy" resulting in the big name hackers looking down on Anonymous as naughty criminal children who deserve their collar to be felt. BUT a twist did unfold when Anonymous sided with Wikileaks, who in turn are allegedly linked to some big name Hackers.

If the "Cracker Group Anonymous" change their ways, they then may win the Hacker community over.
Then we all will see a difference.

Quoted for truth. Thank you. / InCiDeR

UPDATE
Sidenote. They are not a cracker group. They are very much a hacker group.

InCiDeR
14th March 2011, 18:20
The hacker group Anonymous, known for its involvement in the Wikileaks DDoS attacks, now claims to have access to Stuxnet. Stuxnet was used to attack Iranian nuclear plants and has been called the first true cyber weapon.

Apparently the hi-tech virus or information about it was obtained by the group after they hacked security company HBGary Federal. The security company had been tracking down leaders of Anonymous and was preparing to release the names at an upcoming security conference.

It looks like they social engineered their way into Rootkit.com, a site run by Greg Hoglund co-founder of HBGary. Next got access to a tech support server used by HBGary. Compromised an insecure Web Server, then obtained credentials to the E-Mail system. They used these credentials to siphon about 50,000 company e-mails and then posted them to a public Torrent site.

Apparently the data stolen by Anonymous contained part of the Stuxnet code.

So what will they do with Stuxnet? No one knows for sure, but some think that they may try to use it against Iran. Anonymous has released a video on YouTube stating their support for the Iranian Opposition. Their target in Iran would be unsure as security researchers report the crucial code needed to attack the Iranian nuclear plants was not obtained by the Anonymous hack.

The Stuxnet code appears to be so fine tuned to take out the Iranian plant, it is hard to tell if it could be modified for any other purpose.

Time will tell what comes next, but it would appear that Anonymous has taken a much more aggressive path.

http://cyberarms.wordpress.com/2011/02/15/hacker-group-anonymous-claims-stuxnet/

Bryn ap Gwilym
14th March 2011, 19:06
InCiDeR Hi

Thank you for the side note. Hidden=true

aikisaw
14th March 2011, 19:46
In my opinion, Ben Bernanke is simply one head of a hydra. People incorrectly lock-in and target a spokesperson for a cabal or malicious corporation. Their removal does nothing to fix the underlying corruption. For example, the BP chairman forced to take a golden parachute...

Dennis

I agree that Bernake is just a part of what is wrong. Fixing these problems has to start somewhere. Iceland, Greece, France, England, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Jordan,and some I'm forgetting, all have had riots in the streets. They all locked on specific targets. Did they get the change they wanted or more of the same?
Iceland did get rid of the banks, anyone else?

I do not know if what Anonymous is doing is the correct way to do it. If they believe in their own manifesto. Good luck to them.

InCiDeR

The Anonymous manifesto:

* We are a decentralized non-violent resistance movement, which seeks to restore the rule of law and fight back against the organized criminal class.

* One-tenth of one percent of the population has consolidated wealth in unprecedented fashion and launched an all-out economic war against 99.9% of the population.

* We are not affiliated with either wing of the two-party oligarchy. We seek an end to the corrupted two-party system by ending the campaign finance and lobbying racket.

* Above all, we aim to break up the global banking cartel centered at the Federal Reserve, International Monetary Fund, Bank of International Settlement and World Bank.

* We demand that the primary dealers within the Federal Reserve banking system be broken up and held accountable for rigging markets and destroying the global economy, effective immediately.

* As a first sign of good faith we demand Ben Bernanke step down as Federal Reserve chairman.

* Until our demands are met and a rule of law is restored, we will engage in a relentless campaign of non-violent, peaceful, civil disobedience.

* In our next communication we will announce Operation Empire State Rebellion.

Glorious Chairman Ben - our free advice to you: change your e-mail password stat.

I am hopeful that with more and more people attacking the hydra, Ron Paul, Rand Paul, everyone at the Daily Bail http://dailybail.com/ and similar websites maybe, just enough of the heads will be cut off to matter.

Lancelot
14th March 2011, 20:12
Thought...

Peace,

-R-

David Wilcocks site has just been hacked and had all data deleted. Fortunately its backed up and only shut down temporarily. Wonder if theres any link to this anonymous group?

aikisaw
15th March 2011, 23:40
A government investigator contacted Anonymous today and asked for their help in the investigation of Bank of America. They posted the email and their response.

http://bankofamericasuck.com/03/15/my-response-to-the-gov-email-asking-anonymous-to-help-invesigate-bofa

My Response to the #Gov email asking #Anonymous to help Investigate BofA

http://bankofamericasuck.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/gov2.png

Hamp - Home affordable modification program. ....You get help making payments

Tarp- troubled asset relief program.....Banks get $

If you go to the site you can read about the whistle blowers from Bofa. They explain how the scam worked.

http://bankofamericasuck.com/

sygh
15th March 2011, 23:58
Here's hoping Benjamin Fulford is correct in this February interview with Jeff Rense

https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2011/03/01/almost-a-must-listen-benjamin-fulford-2-28-11-interview-on-rense-radio/

aikisaw
16th March 2011, 00:46
Here's hoping Benjamin Fulford is correct in this February interview with Jeff Rense

https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2011/03/01/almost-a-must-listen-benjamin-fulford-2-28-11-interview-on-rense-radio/

I do not listen to Benjamin Fulford often, but I agree with you. I hope is right about most of things he speaks of this interview.

16th March 2011, 01:15
For Anonymous, Bernanke's stepping down would simply be a white-flag courtesy to show that they (the banking cabal) were willing to participate.

Simply: Offering one's opponent the opportunity to surrender.

Should the cabal not offer a sign of surrender or willingness to co-operate and change their agenda for the benefit of Earth as opposed to the detriment of Earth, they will enter a versus situation rather than a trump situation (where Earth-benefit TRUMPS Earth-detriment). The thing is, in a VERSUS situation, the cabal will only add additional pressure to their severely compromised and weak skeleton. To me, it does not look like the cabal wishes to go out easily, therefore they shall endure the pain they have caused before they have any hope of being forgiven. Earth-benefit TRUMPS Earth-detriment, either way, VERSUS just makes it more difficult.

Regarding Stuxnet; if indeed Anonymous have got all of, or a decent enough chunk of, the Stuxnet codes and algorithms, it shall not be an impossible task for them to put their heads together and utilize that level of programming for their own agenda, even though it is next level stuff. Free-range hacker kung fu is always stronger than employed hacker kung fu. They have nothing to lose.

modwiz
16th March 2011, 01:18
Anonymous has some interesting affiliations and assets.

Affiliation with wikileaks. Support of Iranian opposition. Possession of Stuxnet..

There are a lot of rabbit holes these days and my alarms for them are set off by dots I see here.

Please do not ask me for further clarity. These words are for those who may possess similar "eyes".

I do not believe I am alone here.

sygh
16th March 2011, 01:34

I do not listen to Benjamin Fulford often, but I agree with you. I hope is right about most of things he speaks of this interview.

Agreed, well, all I can really say is, for better or worse, I hope so. However, I don't really want to make a monkey cat that can talk; to me it's just another sick thing. Plus, I think we've already been through that. As far as anonymous is concerned, if anonymous is confronted with the question: Will the real anonymous plez stand up, I wonder how many millions and millions of people will stand?

aikisaw
16th March 2011, 02:13

Agreed, well, all I can really say is, for better or worse, I hope so. However, I don't really want to make a monkey cat that can talk; to me it's just another sick thing. Plus, I think we've already been through that. As far as anonymous is concerned, if anonymous is confronted with the question: Will the real anonymous plez stand up, I wonder how many millions and millions of people will stand?

That is the question of questions isn't it. Who will stand? I hope Fulford is right about the military standing down.

Normalguy31
16th March 2011, 02:45
I will stand. Hell I have been pacing around all excited like as it is already. Much love to anonymous.

andrewgreen
16th March 2011, 03:45
I think a world wide global demonstration against the fed would help,lets organise one!!

bennycog
16th March 2011, 12:53
looks like julian assange's back is well covered here.. good to see.

aikisaw
18th March 2011, 19:23
Anonymous grants an interview with Jeromie Williams of The Examiner.com.

http://www.examiner.com/pop-culture-in-canada/examiner-interview-with-anonymous

After numerous attempts to reach members of Anonymous fell flat, a request to connect from an unknown account on Skype today changed everything. Anonymous found us, verified themselves and gave Examiner.com 15 minutes on the clock.

The answers were given by text only, and in some cases were denied, but in the short time Examiner.com had with Anonymous a great deal became clear.

Following is the interview.

Jeromie Williams - Aside from the manifesto released for Operation Empire State Rebellion, what prompted Anonymous to get involved with fighting the banks?

Anonymous - The systematic disregard for United States law and the truth that banking cartels have been given permission to exist long after they were exposed. Anonymous is the people, we are the people's view, we are the people trod upon by the government; those who are affected by the economy the most, and we have watched as the government has done nothing.

Anonymous can not remain idle. We watch, we remain vigilant and we grow more impatient at what is happening. We lend our voices towards the things that oppress the common citizen. The control of the banks must come to end.

JW - Given your success in other cases such as Wikileaks and godhatesfags.com, how worried should the banks be about the attention they have received from Anonymous?

Anonymous - The banks should be afraid. Very afraid. We have more bank employees willing to come forward from the Bank of America. The content is out and we will use that to our full advantage. It will force the people to see what the banks have tried to hide from public view.

Anonymous is growing in numbers which will in turn mean more operatives in our ranks. Our demand to the banks in question is to heed our warning because the Bak of America is just the first step in many that are about to be taken.

JW - Given that Anonymous is stated to have grown out of the 4chan website, which is infamous for its more bullyish type behavior than activist behavior, when did the change happen to take on hard hitting world and political causes?

Anonymous - This question is irrelevant to the situation at hand. Continue with the rest of your questions.

JW - What prompted Anonymous to take a stand against the godhatesfags.com website

Anonymous - Anonymous is the people. Those who choose to oppress any group through intimidation and misinformation will be exposed and dealt with. Anonymous was not taking a side in a political issue, Anonymous was only equaling the playing field so that the people could use their voice.

JW - If anonymous had the opportunity to speak directly to the banking firms being moved upon, what would you say?

Anonymous - You have seen us before. We are the people. Anonymous is coming.

JW - What will need to happen in order for Anonymous to claim a victory on ...

Anonymous - Your 15 minutes have expired.

After the last response from Anonymous was received, the account logged out and and as agreed was deleted from Skype by the Canada Pop Culture Examiner.

Although steps were taken to verify the authenticity of the call, they cannot be disclosed as per the terms and conditions of the interview agreed to between the Canada Pop Culture Examiner and the Anonymous member.

Bender
22nd March 2011, 22:06

Dennis

"As a first sign of good faith, we demand Ben Bernanke step down as Federal Reserve Chairman."

I believe that it is their intentions to bring it all down.

UPDATE
Sidenote. They are not a cracker group. They are very much a hacker group.

That depends on how you define hacker and cracker. In "the old days" hacker was a nerd, one who knew a lot about computers, and cracker was a criminal-hacker.
Today though, hacker would be someone who uses for example bugs to get unauthorized access to computer systems. A white hat-hacker is a 'ethical hacker' that doesn't brake the law, a black hat-hacker the opposite. A cracker is someone who modifies programs to suite his needs, most commonly for piracy purposes.

So between cracker and hacker, hacker would be right.
But I personally think hacker gives them a misleading label that is suggesting they are criminals. They are protesting for freedom of speech by using simple programs to take up bandwidth and delaying traffic. I wouldn't call that hacking.

aikisaw
22nd March 2011, 22:19
The latest video. It is formatted differently which they explain here. It is a remix of David DeGraw’s Interview with Max Keiser.

http://ampedstatus.org/empire-state-rebellion-an-idea-whose-time-has-come-a99-video/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vCIlfV1pCZY

Transcript

Dubstep Remix of David DeGraw’s Interview with Max Keiser.

Mainstream media in the United States is the most efficient weapon of mass oppression. The propaganda system is so extensive. People are very confused. They don’t really grasp what is happening.

On a very basic and profound level they understand that global banks have robbed the country. They get that, but there is so much divide and conquer rhetoric – it goes from the mainstream media and it filters all the way down into independent media.

So it’s a matter of finding that place where you can overcome the divide and conquer propaganda. And where we can find that place is on Wall Street and breaking up the banks.

How would a million people clogging lower Manhattan’s financial district play out in the global media?

If we came down there and said: “We’re not leaving until we have commitments to break up the banks and end the campaign finance racket.”

Let’s just go over some statistics here:

· 59 Million people without health care
· 52 Million in poverty
· 44 Million on food stamps
· 30 Million in need of work
· 7 Million foreclosed on
· 5 Million homes over 60 days late on mortgage payments
· $1 Trillion in student debt

We have the highest, most severe inequality of wealth we have ever had, unlimited campaign spending, budget cuts for the poor, tax breaks for the rich – this is the ultimate recipe for revolution.

America has 239 million people living paycheck to paycheck right now. Food prices are going up, oil is going up, everything is going up – these people aren’t going to be able to make ends meet.

It’s the same everywhere, it’s global policies, whether its Ireland, United States, Egypt, Greece. People are going to fight back because the economic central planners have become so arrogant.

Economic central planners, who control the global economy through the IMF, World Bank and Federal Reserve, are committed to sentencing tens of millions of people to a slow death through economic policy. Obviously, those people, as time goes by, they are going to fight back, because they are fighting to survive.

This is a global rebellion. People don’t seem to get the fact that we live in a global economy and there is a Neo-Liberal centrally planned aristocracy which runs the global economy, and we are in the midst of a worldwide economic war right now. It is a straight up economic war with genocidal economic policies, which of course are going to lead to mass rebellion.

Decentralized global rebellion.

Decentralized resistance.

Decentralized revolutionaries.

We had you on the show a few months ago, and you called for a revolution. The revolution is happening right now