PDA

View Full Version : If its the end of the world for real - what will you do?

The One
14th March 2011, 15:45
Is the world as we know it going to end sometime. Yes. When. Who knows. For millennia Christians have sought to set dates and predict when the end of the world would occur. Indeed, many believers have tended to become overly and unhealthily preoccupied with end-times scenarios and date-setting.Of course Christians are not alone in worrying about the end of the world. Non-Christians too can get quite fixated on all this. Indeed, plenty of folk are getting all bent out of shape by the Mayan calendar prediction of the end of the world occurring in December 21, 2012.Yet plenty of believers are not only alarmed about end-time scenarios, many are looking for ways to opt out. Many are urging us to quite literally head for the hills. Many are urging believers to sell their properties and move out to remote parts of the country, and begin stockpiling and so on, to prepare for these apocalyptic times ahead.

So You have just been informed that ww3 has begun.nukes are on the way..and a massive meteor is gonna hit too. Not big enough to wipe out the planet..but big enough to do some serious damage...

Basically..all your GLP hopes and dreams are REALLY coming true..and you have but a day to do something.

I will Just sit there and wait to repeat the same old cycle again with a cool beer

What will you do.

king anthony
14th March 2011, 16:08
Has it not been, that truths have been hidden and parts mixed with deceit!? How can one seek truth from a source that is corrupt!? Is not to know when, in need of an accurate point of origin to understand!? Is it not that prophesies have not included themselves and the things spoken of being the deception and self fulfilling!?

Is not 'compliance' to wait, for how will one have knowledge to aid them!? Is not being informed an aid to what will be!? I say, the time will be and the eyes of now will see these things. To worry is moot, as one cannot stop the rain with a hand, as the rain has been before and will be again.

Rocky_Shorz
14th March 2011, 16:37
actually it is the beginning of this world...

what will you do? ;)

The One
14th March 2011, 16:41
Let me read Genesis 1:1-2:4 The Beginning of Our World Rocky_Shorz and i will get back to you

Revere
14th March 2011, 16:47
I would spend much of the day in prayer and preparation for the next leg of my journey!

Peace,

-R-

slipknotted
14th March 2011, 16:54
watch the movie the knowing at the end but i do believe nothing ends, just a new begining.

Peace of Mind
14th March 2011, 16:55
No one can predict the future of the whole, that can only be a collective effort. All doom and gloom scenarios can only manifests through collective concentrated intent. If your mind stays tuned to unfortunate circumstances…then, that reality must materialized.

When you observe all the bad news and where it is coming from…it shouldn’t take long before you figure out why. Ask yourself “Do I witness all of these mass atrocities first hand…or does this info come to me second hand? If your life is filled with grief because of what you see in the media or what you hear by word of mouth…then you really aren’t living at all. Rarely is “Good” promoted because you are being conditioned to want the bad. You are desensitized through TV and radio. Your whole life has been about you accepting turmoil and becoming akin to grief. For instance: most people will laugh when they see another person trip and fall / have an accident or become the subject of a tasteless joke. They find enjoyment when other people’s feelings are hurt.

Life isn’t as bad as you may think…but it will be if you continue to reside in hopelessness.

What we should be doing is focusing on a brighter day. Erase the misery from our subconscious and replace it with hope. We must go thru life expecting greatness, and stop granting the doom sayers our energy to bring forth the very things we don’t want. Talk about what we do want, not what we don’t….this is extremely important…

Peace

Calz
14th March 2011, 16:59
Is the world as we know it going to end sometime. Yes. When. Who knows. For millennia Christians have sought to set dates and predict when the end of the world would occur. Indeed, many believers have tended to become overly and unhealthily preoccupied with end-times scenarios and date-setting.Of course Christians are not alone in worrying about the end of the world. Non-Christians too can get quite fixated on all this. Indeed, plenty of folk are getting all bent out of shape by the Mayan calendar prediction of the end of the world occurring in December 21, 2012.Yet plenty of believers are not only alarmed about end-time scenarios, many are looking for ways to opt out. Many are urging us to quite literally head for the hills. Many are urging believers to sell their properties and move out to remote parts of the country, and begin stockpiling and so on, to prepare for these apocalyptic times ahead.

So You have just been informed that ww3 has begun.nukes are on the way..and a massive meteor is gonna hit too. Not big enough to wipe out the planet..but big enough to do some serious damage...

Basically..all your GLP hopes and dreams are REALLY coming true..and you have but a day to do something.

I will Just sit there and wait to repeat the same old cycle again with a cool beer

What will you do.

IMHO - Mother Earth will be *JUST FINE*.

Our souls (who *WE* really are) will be *JUST FINE*.

That said ... whether or not this current "blend" of humanity will continue ... is not for me to worry about.

What will be will be and the Universe at large is most likely beyond our scope of understanding.

Sit back and enjoy the show ... we signed up and paid for it (dearly I expect) ...

Popcorn anyone??? :pop2:

shybastid
14th March 2011, 17:00
One? It depends on what kind of beer your drinking. If it's any good,I'll come over and share it with you. If it's NOT good? Heck,I'll buy GOOD beer and come over and watch the end of the World WITH you on my dime. We won't need money,so might as well drink GOOD beer at the end.

InCiDeR
14th March 2011, 17:01
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj-1b1Yvep8

:violin:

:fish2: :brushteeth:

Preparing my immortal soul...

joamarks
14th March 2011, 17:08
i thought of this puzzle what to do with this "world ending knowledge" for a long time. (5 years ago)

this is what came out of the thinking process:

there are 3 major routes you can take when you just have heard the world as you know is coming to a end soon:

1 stick your head in the sand (very deep) and go on your live in total denial

2 get instantly horribly depressed. leave all where it is and stare out of your window till the end.

3 live your life if it was the last our, in full awareness en joy. thankfully and believe strongly that it all has a purpose somehow

i chose the last one.

Jake
14th March 2011, 17:17
What will you do.

I SHALL FINISH THE GAME!!!

William H. Bonney: You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, “Hey, the world’s coming to an end!” and the first one says, “Well, I best go to the mission and pray,” and the second one says, “Well, hell, I’m gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six ******,” and the third one says “Well, I’m gonna finish the game.”

I shall finish the game, Doc. ~Young Guns II

Rocky_Shorz
14th March 2011, 17:19
Let me read Genesis 1:1-2:4 The Beginning of Our World Rocky_Shorz and i will get back to you

why read what you already know?

Setras
14th March 2011, 17:22
Space-stone hitting earth, i would run to the predicted point of impact for this huuuuuuge lump of galactic gravel..... rip open my shirt to reveal a large S (for setras) and then get squashed into a different dimension but a lump of astro-aggregate...........

or being English i would put the kettle on.... Who wants Tea?

ulli
14th March 2011, 17:24
Gimme some garbage, a shovel, a hammer, some nails, some strong, happy Nicaraguans....and we're gonna build us all an earthship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9jdIm7grCY&feature=player_embedded

HORIZONS
14th March 2011, 17:29
Our Creator declares the end from the beginning - therefore our beginning is the end.

...and the end is but the beginning.

Rocky_Shorz
14th March 2011, 17:33
GOD = Glory or Destruction, the choice is ours...

Dennis Jonathan
14th March 2011, 17:39
If there is a safe place to go, i gather my family and supplies and get there.

If it is inescapable, i spend the last day with my wife and kids playing, having fun, and spending every minute showing them how much I love them.

johnf
14th March 2011, 17:51
Well it isn't over yet.
It is only the end of the world as I know it, but that has been the case in every moment of existence so we have plenty of practice folks!

I remember the times I have been through this before!
I shall look at what I truly find useful in the world as I know it and keep creating those things, look at what I don't find useful and remove all my participation in the creation of those things!
There is a danger in perpetuating the idea that things that are good and real can ever be destroyed or even sullied!
Thing is that just ain't so!
As the sacred prophet Dr. Seuss so beautifully said in "Horton Hears A Who". And I paraphrase, now is the time for all good who's to come outside and start the clamor!
We are here!, we are here!, WE ARE HERE!

What we really are will always prevail, and always has.
The world of appearances has always served it's purpose to the real and passed away.
At this point those who are willing are moving ahead and seeing the new world appear before us!

Lifesong
14th March 2011, 17:55
I think I would spend the time left dancing and laughing with the children.

Focus on the gifts.

:)

mondaze
14th March 2011, 18:42
sit in the restaurant at the end of the universe, sip large pitcher of vodka and orange, make love and look forward to the start of the universe show.

crosby
14th March 2011, 20:25
we have an extensive wine collection, so we're gonna put on our favorite music, have all of our children and loved ones over, talk about all of the great things we did together, all of the things that we got away with as devilish children, all the people we loved and admired in our lives all of our hopes for a new brighter future somewhere, someday.......and wait for eternal light.
warmest regards, corson

freespirit
14th March 2011, 21:33

What will you do.

http://www.raf.mod.uk/rafcms/mediafiles/ACA7F997_1143_EC82_2ED694408DA05652.jpg

I live roughly 12 miles from menwith hill radar/NSA field station so if it's nukes, then i'm toast.http://www.raf.mod.uk/organisation/rafmenwithhillmission.cfm

ah but.. if I get enough warning then plan A will kick in.This amounts to finding a nice small limestone cave somewhere in the Derbyshire Hills.

With a little help from the local farmer (although he might not now it at the time).

My ancestry is Romany Gypsy.Gypsy's don't hang around waiting for things to get better !

freespirit

Teakai
14th March 2011, 21:47
I would do exactly what I'm doing now.

ahamkara
15th March 2011, 00:40
Many people ARE actually living their last day. They just don't know it.

ghostrider
15th March 2011, 00:47
fear robs you of power, chaos brings confusion. the 2012 hipe is a system of control, I'll just keep on waiting on jesus, the et's, mohammad, nwo, illuminate, to say and do what they do and I'll leave this body and travel the universe. I don't want to come back to earth, I want to go to saturn eventually...

thunder24
15th March 2011, 00:54
I'll wait...
peace