PDA

View Full Version : Who would win between the LILITH OR ISIS feminine energies?

blue777
28th April 2010, 13:20
Who would win between the LILITH OR ISIS feminine energies? and how is each one portrayed in peoples emotional , physical ans spiritual thought patterns?......................................... ..all thoughts welcomed

morguana
28th April 2010, 15:12
Concidering that they are both aspects of the triple goddess (great mother) I'd say that it's not a case of which energy will win, but how will humanity interperate the cosmic cycle (as above so below).
Love m

blue777
28th April 2010, 15:20
Concidering that they are both aspects of the triple goddess (great mother) I'd say that it's not a case of which energy will win, but how will humanity interperate the cosmic cycle (as above so below).
Love m

Thanks morguana...I see it a little different....yes,we have the Maiden, Mother and Crone,or birth life and death(rebirth) 3 aspects of gaia, however if we look deeper,.one is a positive feminine energy the other negative........the divine feminine energy holds love compassion altruism..the other hate uncompassion malevolence etc.....the battle is a feminine one, not male and female energies...lol

Teakai
1st May 2010, 07:32
That is such a guy question.

I say the one with the biggest tit...anium rods.

HAHAHHAHAHA
(I'm very sorry, but you did say ALL thoughts welcomed)