PDA

View Full Version : A Very Important Lecture by Daniel Sheehan about Conspiracies

Huma
15th March 2011, 10:41
After viewing this material, I thought it was important enough to share with Bill and the Avalon community at large.

This video goes into explicit detail about what actually truly and undeniably happened to President Kennedy. He then uses this example to then show how conspiracies actually form (both real and fictional) and explains what this means for the very real and broader topic of ET life and UFOs in general. (The assassination of president Kennedy had nothing to do with ET or UFOs) Please watch this.

It's about an hour and 20 minutes, so please be mindful of that.

this is important information.

http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/2010/08/daniel-sheehan-conspiracy-theories-and.html

Lancelot
15th March 2011, 11:28
Thanks for this post Huma.

Its always amazed me how they managed to get rid of Kennedy without any questions being asked- especially given the nature of the speech he delivered a week before he was assasinated. There was lot going on at the time which we are only just finding out about- the ET / UFO link is very interesting...

PHARAOH
15th March 2011, 12:58
This post will do much to improve the mood and mental state here at Avalon. Atta- who??? Great post, HUMA!

KosmicKat
15th March 2011, 14:39
The reason that they freeze people is that they're afraid of us
Does anybody else feel that this is probably an oversimplification (and anthropomorphization)?

When I first began looking for the "deeper truth" beneath topics like UFOlogy and exopolitics it was very easy to be seduced by the conspiracy theories, trying to unravel what was, (and still is really) a Gordian Knot. I consider myself very blessed to have been led towards an understanding that has relegated possibilities like zero point energy and galactic exploration to lower priorities in favor of recognizing the commonality of source of all living beings (including things conventionally considered to be inanimate) and the nature of our being as a many-fold quest, one object of which is the attainment of the Creator.

It is easy to say "I am God", but I have to guard in myself against the tendency to reduce my concept of God to the limits I have always accepted as part of my own being. Ladies and Gentlemen (and variants thereof!) we are leaving Kansas!

Huma
16th March 2011, 07:57
I think Mr. Sheehan makes some very cogent and grounded observations, and his information about JFK I think is worth the watch on its own. I find it reprehensible this information isn't being shown to the larger public, but then, I suppose that is a statement we can apply to so much of the information out there that is currently being under served.

Shezbeth
16th March 2011, 20:05
His information on JFK is excellent, but the true gold of the video IMO is in the last 20-30 minutes when he addresses paradigms of dimensional thinking. A most exceptional and worthwhile video.

Huma
18th March 2011, 23:26
Yes, he really does frame things up quite nicely at the end.

Atlas
15th October 2015, 21:56
Daniel Sheehan: "Caucasian Alliance" for World Domination
FByyHoFd3U8