PDA

View Full Version : The Mayans predicted the Earthquake in Japan

The One
15th March 2011, 13:03
Apparently, the Mayans predicted the Earthquake in Japan and therefore many fatalists are asking, could 2012 be the real deal.Most religions and cultures share a perception that things as we know them, won’t last forever. Countless predictions have been made about how it’s all going to go down and again, most cultures and religions coincide in that it will not be a pretty thing.According to the Mayan scriptures, the world has gone through all nine cycles each one ending with a bang. The first cycle was ended by a jaguar eating everyone on Earth, the second cycle ended in air, the third cycle, which started 41 million years ago was completed with fire, the fourth cycle, the cycle of “mind” was ended with a flood some hundred thousand years ago you get the idea.

Here’s where things get spooky. The last cycle or wave, the Unity cycle ended on March 9 2011, and the Mayans predicted it would end with a massive earthquake. The massive Japanese earthquake occurred on the 10th of March

Read more here http://beforeitsnews.com/story/482/417/Mayan_Prophecy_Predicted_Massive_Earthquake_for_Almost_Same_Time_Japan_s_Earthquake_Occurred.html

jcushen
15th March 2011, 13:14
Very good read! Thanks for that!

PHARAOH
15th March 2011, 13:28
The time is truly NOW!

Gaia
15th March 2011, 13:30
As bad an earthquake as it was, happening off the coast to produce a tsunami as it did, it's still only the 5th worst earthquake on record. Meaning there have been 4 stronger ones in the history of the Richter magnitude scale. Sad as it is ... Actually December 21st 2012 (Also in dispute) was the end of the Mayan long calendar, and was the end of an (Age) to the Mayans, and was forecast as a time of transformation and change, not the apocolypse.The whole (Apocolypse) scenario is just a typical misinterpretation of ancient cultures.

Besides that, we know the world will be around till at least Oct 15th 2015. That is the date that Doc Brown and Marty go to and find out that the Cubs win the world series.:)

ulli
15th March 2011, 13:31
Uranus entry into Aries is one of the most explosive events in astrological reality.
I think I even mentioned that last month when I first jumped into the Avalon pool.
Nothing that drastic is in the cards for 2012.

Dr. Jose Arguelles was the one who first set that 2012 date, maybe he got it from Terence Mckenna, who mentioned 2012 before he died.

I read years ago that some Mayan elders had asked the government of Guatemala to forbid him entry into the country as his calculations were off.

Just google "Dr. Jose Arguelles has it wrong" and see what you find for yourself.

Barbara Hand Clow says the same. The year is 2011, not 2012.

Here is her site: http://www.handclow2012.com/astroflash.htm

15th March 2011, 13:32
Actually December 21st 2012 (Also in dispute) was the end of the Mayan long calendar, and was the end of an (Age) to the Mayans, and was forecast as a time of transformation and change, not the apocolypse.The whole (Apocolypse) scenario is just a typical misinterpretation of ancient cultures.

True! Too often doom-mongered.

jjl
15th March 2011, 13:32
Uranus entry into Aries is one of the most explosive events in astrological reality.
I think I even mentioned that last month when I first jumped into the Avalon pool.

Dr. Jose Arguelles was the one who first set that 2012 date, maybe he got it from Terence Mckenna, who mentioned 2012 before he died.

I read years ago that some Mayan elders had asked the government of Guatemala to forbid him entry into the country as his calculations were off.

Just google "Dr. Jose Arguelles has it wrong" and see what you find for yourself.

thanks ulli. Do you have any dates that we should be preparing for? jj

ulli
15th March 2011, 13:44

I'm a bit concerned about the first week in April.
I have no idea whereabouts an event would happen, there are people here who have EYES for that,
but knowing that Mars will be conjunct Uranus in Aries during that time, which is fiery, anyone playing with fire then could make more than just Christmas cracker sparks...
...maybe there's volcanic activity then, too...I'll look into it.
There are others here who could help if we could get some co-operation going....

jjl
15th March 2011, 13:46
There are others here who could help if we could get some co-operation going
That's OK ulli, we don't want to force ANYBODY...

Gaia
15th March 2011, 14:02

I have no idea whereabouts an event would happen, there are people here who have EYES for that,
but knowing that Mars will be conjunct Uranus in Aries during that time, which is fiery, anyone playing with fire then could make more than just Christmas cracker sparks...
There are others here who could help if we could get some co-operation going....

We know that in 2012 will take place galactic conjunctions which occur only every 26 000 years as the galactic alignment. Moment when the earth and the sun will be aligned on the center of the galaxy what could maybe entrainer a turnover for our planet. But, 2012 seems to be even more than it. We can qualify it as being the year when the humanity will be confronted with its ultimate choice: The self-destruction or The Survival. What are we going to make ? What are we going to develop as system of mutual aid or not ? The answers to these questions will condition our future.

ulli
15th March 2011, 14:08

We know that in 2012 will take place galactic conjunctions which occur only every 26 000 years as the galactic alignment. Moment when the earth and the sun will be aligned on the center of the galaxy what could maybe entrainer a turnover for our planet. But, 2012 seems to be even more than it. We can qualify it as being the year when the humanity will be confronted with its ultimate choice: The self-destruction or The Survival. What are we going to make ? What are we going to develop as system of mutual aid or not ? The answers to these questions will condition our future.

I don't mean to be picky in my correcting an error here, but this has to be stated.
The earth and the sun are aligned on the center of the galaxy every single year around December 16th.

And in my opinion the choice you mentioned is already upon us now and has been since the sixties.
Actually, looking at some books that are older than myself:

Check this out, written in the 19th, century:

O ye beloved of God! O ye children of His Kingdom!
Verily, verily the new heaven and the new earth are come. The holy City, new Jerusalem, hath come down from on high in the form of a maid of heaven, veiled, beauteous, and unique, and prepared for reunion with her lovers on earth. The angelic company of the celestial Concourse have joined in a call that hath rung throughout the universe, all loudly and mightily acclaiming: “Hail, O City of God! Abide Thou, and make Thy habitation with the pure, virtuous and holy servants of Thine; for they are Thy people, and Thou art their Lord.”

ulli
15th March 2011, 14:25
There are others here who could help if we could get some co-operation going
That's OK ulli, we don't want to force ANYBODY...

did I come across as forceful? I really didn't mean to.
I will work on my BEing more gentle.
My he-ART is f-ULL(i) of LOVE...

is that better?

SEAM
15th March 2011, 14:32
I watched a pretty accurate assessment from a talking head the other night, that scared the bejusus out of me. (Rare) He said, and I paraquote here... the continental Circle of fire is in fact a square. Three sides of the square have had major quakes within the last year - Chili, then New Zealand, then Japan - The one remaining side is California... Is it destined? I wonder what the time separation was for the first three? May be a clue.... I hate doom topics, and throwing on of combustibles..to my core.. but I honestly fear too, that the worst is yet to come.

On a separate note: I hope Bill wasn't drawn to LA for all the wrong reasons.......

15th March 2011, 14:37
I expect a culmination of Light Vs Dark in 2012 and by that I mean forces/energies/moods of two apposing polars. I expect this to come at the time of the olympics as very astutely pointed out by Rik Clay.

Ulli (love the word play btw!) is there any significant (by which I mean huge) astrological event due between 27th July and 12 August 2012? This is when the olympics are scheduled for and there's evidence to suggest this will be the time of the holographic ET false flag in London (New Troy) when the entire world is watching. I believe this will be the final tip in the balance.......

I'd really appreciate your astrological input here if possible?

Peace of Mind
15th March 2011, 14:41
Where is it said the Mayans predicted the Japan Earthquake? As far as I know...the Mayans said the world will not end, it will be transformed. The Mayan calendar is not really a calendar but a measurement of consciousness.

1. Cellular – started 16 Billion Year Ago – Action/Reaction
2. Mammalian – 820 millions years ago – Stimulus/Response
3. Familial – started 41 million years ago – Individual
4. Tribal – 2 million year ago – the Mind
5. Cultural – 102,000 years ago – Reason
6. National – 3,115 BC – Law
7. Planetary – 1755 AD – Power
8. Galactic – Jan 4, 1999 – Ethics
9. Unity – March 9, 2011 – Co-creation

I’m not worried at all. I know I will be safe from any event, cataclysmic or not. Those who keep worrying and focusing on disaster will most likely be the ones affected by it. All the doom and gloom talk is just a trap to get you to destroy your self with your own thinking. Our thoughts are becoming very strong so be mindful of what you’re thinking. There is no official report claiming Armageddon.

Peace

ulli
15th March 2011, 14:42
I expect a culmination of Light Vs Dark in 2012 and by that I mean forces/energies/moods of two apposing polars. I expect this to come at the time of the olympics as very astutely pointed out by Rik Clay.

Ulli (love the word play btw!) is there any significant (by which I mean huge) astrological event due between 27th July and 12 August 2012? This is when the olympics are scheduled for and there's evidence to suggest this will be the time of the holographic ET false flag in London (New Troy) when the entire world is watching. I believe this will be the final tip in the balance.......

sorry, i have just been asked to babysit my grandchildren...family matters, right?
will try to check in when i can, from another computer...later...

jjl
15th March 2011, 15:02
Where is it said the Mayans predicted the Japan Earthquake? As far as I know...the Mayans said the world will not end, it will be transformed. The Mayan calendar is not really a calendar but a measurement of consciousness.

I’m not worried at all. I know I will be safe from any event, cataclysmic or not. Those who keep worrying and focusing on disaster will most likely be the ones affected by it. All the doom and gloom talk is just a trap to get you to destroy your self with your own thinking. Our thoughts are becoming very strong so be mindful of what you’re thinking. There is no official report claiming Armageddon.

Peace

it's as if Japan sacrified herself to show how number nine is done. I am stunned and humbled by the stoic integrety they face this challange with. jj

vibrations
15th March 2011, 15:26
Whenever I see some Mayan prophecy quotes I am a bit skeptic. How many of the people seriously engaged in a Mayan material know to interpret what is says. Sorry but I just don't trust to some link from the web. When someone claims something without giving a source, than normally could be just speculation. So I would be very careful before posting things like this, some people could be frightening for nothing. There are so many opportunistic articles out there that being cautious is very recomanded.

15th March 2011, 16:06

sorry, i have just been asked to babysit my grandchildren...family matters, right?
will try to check in when i can, from another computer...later...

Of course. Whenever/if ever you get the chance. Family comes first for sure! Thanks Ulli

Arrowwind
15th March 2011, 16:37

Peace

So I suppose all those Japanes people, farmers, grandmas, kids, who were wiped out by a wave were obscessed with doom and gloom and consequently destroyed themselves?.....

Rocky_Shorz
15th March 2011, 16:54
feels a chilly wind and smiles, try not to be too harsh many are struggling through pain right now...

Peace of Mind
15th March 2011, 17:25

Peace

So I suppose all those Japanes people, farmers, grandmas, kids, who were wiped out by a wave were obscessed with doom and gloom and consequently destroyed themselves?.....

I sure hope not...

But, It isn’t unusual for natural disasters to happen. There are earthquakes happening everyday all over the world. You can even find a few websites monitoring them…in real time.

If anything, TPTB understands the gullibility of man. If they want to depopulate the planet all they have to do is keep spreading lies to the public, and the public will basically do the rest….with the assistance of HAARP. It makes more sense (to me) for the controllers to promote fear/Armageddon than to promote unity and higher awareness. No, they don’t want that, they want control. The movie 2012 confirmed that for me. Most of the talks about this date in the metaphysical world has always been about transformation in mind and soul.

I’m curious to how this quake has anything to do with the Mayan calendar. Where are the official reports, or scriptures confirming this?

If there are none…why are we promoting doom and gloom scenarios? Where is this end of the world propaganda spawning from? First it was Y2k, now this. I'm not sure if people want the world to end or not...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*sending much loving vibes to Japan*
-----------------------------------------------
Peace

DevilPigeon
15th March 2011, 17:41
Although I'm not being dismissive, I think it wise to keep an air of open-mindedness, bear in mind that "predictions" could be rather subjective, and made to fit events... As I see the terrible disaster, possibilities include:

It was a genuine natural disaster
If the "predictions" are widely known, then the mass of consciousness could create a self-fulfilling outcome
If the "predictions" are widely known, then nefarious agents could artificially create the situation, and "blame it on the Mayans"
The "predictions" were spot on, and would occur anyway

Ammit
15th March 2011, 19:19
People talk of the mayan predictions, end of the world, doom and gloom of things to come, all written down by someone a very long time ago. I have to wonder sometimes with the threads I read on Avalon, it is mentioned that the illuminati or nwo have been around for a long time due to blood lines. What if the mayan calender was actually created by these folk, as a diary of events to cause with the use of HARRP and other more advanced technologies.

I suppose, because no one really knows where the calender came from, that it could even be a repetative calender that has survived all these years and telling events now as they happened before acting as a sortof reminder tool.

I dont know a lot of things, I dont know a lot about anything come to that, but, what if?

Dont rip me to pieces for this, it is only a point of view..

Blessings

Ammit

DevilPigeon
15th March 2011, 19:29
People talk of the mayan predictions, end of the world, doom and gloom of things to come, all written down by someone a very long time ago. I have to wonder sometimes with the threads I read on Avalon, it is mentioned that the illuminati or nwo have been around for a long time due to blood lines. What if the mayan calender was actually created by these folk, as a diary of events to cause with the use of HARRP and other more advanced technologies.

I suppose, because no one really knows where the calender came from, that it could even be a repetative calender that has survived all these years and telling events now as they happened before acting as a sortof reminder tool.

I dont know a lot of things, I dont know a lot about anything come to that, but, what if?

Dont rip me to pieces for this, it is only a point of view..

Blessings

Ammit

Well, I have to say, that's a pretty darned good thought!

kinerkid
15th March 2011, 19:33
I would caution taking this article seriously. They use the word "apparently" at the get go then proceed to write a whole article without one reference to back up what they are claiming. Where's the proof the Mayans predicted the earthquake? Where's even a supposed Mayan Scripture quote????

kinerkid
15th March 2011, 20:37
Here's an article from Calleman, who has spent decades studying the Mayan calendar in which he states "To my knowledge no one has been able to provide a convincing pattern relating smaller Earthquakes to the Mayan calendar even though serious attempts have been made" and then further goes on to say "Nonetheless, I tend to believe that the terrible 9.0 quake that hit Japan was directly related to the beginning of the Ninth wave. There are a few reasons that I believe this to be the case. The first is that already on March 9, 2011 a very unusual pattern was apparent in the printouts of global seismographs (as observed by Frank Zweers: see http://nunki.nl/post/3746640161/9-march-2011-activation-of-the-9th-wave). This observation was made before, and lasted until, the actual quake in Japan took place and showed that something was in the works already as the energy of the Ninth wave first started to come in. The other reason to believe that the quake and tsunami in Japan was actually related to the beginning of the Ninth wave is the astonishing parallel with the great Lisbon Earthquake in 1755. Both of these quakes, and the tsunamis that followed, happened as a new wave in the Mayan calendar began, the one in Lisbon at the beginning of the Planetary Underworld and the one in Sendai at the beginning of the Universal."

So there very well might be a correlation.....

http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/Japan_earthquake.htm

ndroock1
15th March 2011, 20:53
... the Mayans predicted the Earthquake in Japan ...[/url]

When and where will the next major earthquake take place? According to the Mayans, of course?

slvrfx
15th March 2011, 22:14

Carl Calleman who studied the Mayan calendar for 30 years also says the 2012 date is wrong.

He said the December 21, 2012 date is according to the Gregorian calendar, which Pope Gregory instituted.

The Mayans, as most peoples at that time, used the Julian (hmmm) calendar.

The adjusted date is.....Tah...Ta...Dahhh.........

October 28, 2011.

(He wrote an excellent book, "The Mayan Calendar".)

ulli
15th March 2011, 22:18

When and where will the next major earthquake take place? According to the Mayans, of course?

very good question.

Wouldn't it be neat if every man, woman, child and pet could be moved to safety beforehand, and then have a public fund to help rebuild whatever was damaged?

slvrfx
15th March 2011, 22:20
Ian Lungold also researched the Mayan calendar for 20+ years. He and Calleman weren't aware of each other's work until a few short years ago. when they got together, they realized their conclusions were the same.

Here's Lungold's 16 part lecture on the calendar.

He is an amazing man, a true teacher...everything about his body language and the resonance of his voice...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEyZFbkvJjw

Ammit
15th March 2011, 22:32
I forget the arguments I had with fellow avalonians about the facts of dst and the other ways we have messed with the dreaded clock. I must be in a time warp because most things i post ages ago, always come back as correct sooner or later.

Ammit

slvrfx
15th March 2011, 22:33

very good question.

Wouldn't it be neat if every man, woman, child and pet could be moved to safety beforehand, and then have a public fund to help rebuild whatever was damaged?

We should all be good Boy Scouts, shouldn't we.

Water purifiers, for what the H--- good is anything else without water?

Heirloom seeds so we can not only grow, but save from one year to the next...

Dr. James McCanney published a small pamphlet which goes into how we can create a new calendar using rocks and watching the night sky, AFTER a shift, for it'll be essential to know where your new location is on the globe. Imagine finding yourself in a sunny, beautiful climate after the shift, but it's really the end of the summer in what is now Northern Canada. (You'd have to move, post haste.)

Hey, and I know where there are some caves, Batman.

And a constant flow of underground springs...

(There will not be a public fund. Just what we have been smart enough to save.)

I'll have to pull out my Calleman book and take another look at his charts. Watching Lungold's videos will help a lot too.

We are now in the 7th Day. And guess what? There is no NIGHT following this DAY. It's the end of our journey.

Don't worry, the end of our 3-D journey, that's all.

mondaze
15th March 2011, 22:38
dont fear the changes embrace them. be adaptable and live in the moment.

thunder24
15th March 2011, 23:46
Please watch the lungold videos. Seems to be right on point, in my opinion. Could feel the shift when March 9th began.
peace

truthseekerdan
16th March 2011, 00:13
Please watch the lungold videos. Seems to be right on point, in my opinion. Could feel the shift when March 9th began.
peace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2HNZiEHDy0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2HNZiEHDy0

azure
16th March 2011, 04:01
According to the Barbara Marcianiak material and Barbara Hand Clow, 2012 is about the apocaplyse meaning 'the revealing'. I think some folks generally confuse that term with Armageddon. Increased earthquake activity, massive animals deaths were predicted, too. Their books tie in with Mayan astrology and predictions.

Fractalius
16th March 2011, 07:19
Gee, a mayan calendar thread as fictitious as ones I see in main stream forums. Sharpen up!
Yes, watch Ian Lungold.
That article the thread is based on is stacked with totally wrong and made up info. But that should be easily seen when the first word of the fiction is "apparently". The extent that people have a mashed up hollywood movie for knowledge on this subject always amazes me, and seeing it in a forum like this has reached a new level of amazement for me.
And as you can see. It really peeves me off.

ndroock1
16th March 2011, 10:22

very good question.

Yes, and the nuclear power site could have been stopped in time, and so forth. This could have been done because The Mayans predicted it. My suggestion is to bring to trial all the people who knew about this Mayan prediction. They are responsible for more than 10,000 dead and billions of damages. - Still, I urge them to come forward with date, place and time for the next quake, that is if they care for human lives at all.

The One
16th March 2011, 10:45
Whatever you believe my friend a thousand possibilities could be the answer

(My Opinion ptb will always know when the next quake will be etc etc .They do not care for human life at all its all part of their master plan. Earthquakes, unrest in Middle East, dead animals, tsunami.What is next.

Maybe co-incidental

ulli
16th March 2011, 11:05

very good question.

Yes, and the nuclear power site could have been stopped in time, and so forth. This could have been done because The Mayans predicted it. My suggestion is to bring to trial all the people who knew about this Mayan prediction. They are responsible for more than 10,000 dead and billions of damages. - Still, I urge them to come forward with date, place and time for the next quake, that is if they care for human lives at all.

I'm all for taking responsibility, even holding perpetrators responsible.
Had I been inside a trained team of other experts in this field where each one could provide their piece of this complex puzzle,
and this had been done early enough,
and the Japanese govenment had acted on our findings instantly, I would say take us to court.
But there is no such team.

I see this here as a process that has only just begun.

Give society an extra one hundred years,
remove the current controllers and replace them with
loving, wise, selfless, truly spiritual, compassionate, understanding, and brave men and women
who will begin their task by first of all by explaining to everyone
how humanity got into the current mess, will then provide a realistic vision
of a better future,
and will then give a position of respect and of honour to people
who have proven themselves to have capacities like seership
and prophecy, also to inventors, and assure them that they
will no longer have to hide in their garages out of fear
that patenting will only lead to their work being confiscated
and plagiarized to do a disservice rather than a service to humanity.

I have no doubt that such a time will come. Life is cyclical,
civilizations come and go.
Oops, shouldn't have said that last one...

Humble Janitor
16th March 2011, 11:06
Linking to Sucha Fool?

Tsk, tsk.

Not being rude, but most people on here know by now to avoid such nonsense.

ulli
16th March 2011, 11:51

Ok, I had a look. Yes on July 19th, 2012 there is indeed a T-square, and an extremely volatile situation will begin.
Uranus and Pluto are forming a right abgle and on that day Mars comes into opposition to Uranus, forming a right angle with Pluto.

If this was coming up in my personal chart I would be preparing for it by closing a few channels, by praying and meditating.
And in the past found that it diminished the impact.
Astrology can protect individuals, nations and the planet as a whole, the way a good weather forecast protects farmers or fishermen.

JoshERTW
16th March 2011, 17:06
Peace

Yes, the Ninth cycle began on March 9th, 2011 as I understand - each of those cycles is broken into 2, a day and a night I believe - I believe the second part of the final cycle starts on Oct 28, 2011 or something - Heard those dates on Veritas show a few months back and wrote them down, as I had recently had a dream prior to hearing the show about some big catastrophic event on Oct 28th, (year wasn't specific in the dream)

Mare
16th March 2011, 17:23

I had a dream maybe ten or fifteen years ago that I have not forgotten. In it a voice like something out of a Cecille B. Demille bible movie said:

'There will be war, after the games but not before the death of the pope'.

Now believe me I don't have these kind of dreams often and saw it as prophetic at the time. Well as you can imagine I have observed the political climates surrounding every Olympics and world cups since. This time however with the Olympics being held in the UK and being a UK citizen myself, along with everything else that's going on it seems more pertinent. I really hope not though!

Crake
16th March 2011, 17:45
Apparently, the Mayans predicted the Earthquake in Japan and therefore many fatalists are asking, could 2012 be the real deal.Most religions and cultures share a perception that things as we know them, won’t last forever. Countless predictions have been made about how it’s all going to go down and again, most cultures and religions coincide in that it will not be a pretty thing.According to the Mayan scriptures, the world has gone through all nine cycles each one ending with a bang. The first cycle was ended by a jaguar eating everyone on Earth, the second cycle ended in air, the third cycle, which started 41 million years ago was completed with fire, the fourth cycle, the cycle of “mind” was ended with a flood some hundred thousand years ago you get the idea.

Here’s where things get spooky. The last cycle or wave, the Unity cycle ended on March 9 2011, and the Mayans predicted it would end with a massive earthquake. The massive Japanese earthquake occurred on the 10th of March

Read more here http://beforeitsnews.com/story/482/417/Mayan_Prophecy_Predicted_Massive_Earthquake_for_Almost_Same_Time_Japan_s_Earthquake_Occurred.html

This is most fascinating, but what else have they predicted. What I am truly after here (and perhaps anyone here can point me in the right direction) is a list of significant FUTURE dates and the predicted events so that I can have a kind of table of contents for what is to come.

It would be nice if someone had a table with the next 7 days and six nights up until end of October including the corresponding predicted events.

Fractalius
17th March 2011, 08:51
Ian Xel Lungold. This one I recommend the most for its introduction. (first 35-40 mins)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVIUBP2ho3c Link to Part 1.