PDA

View Full Version : Karma -

Firinn
28th April 2010, 15:37
I woke up today with this question in mind?

Can we affect Karma in our "wakened state" with deeds carried out in our "dream state"?

I am learning to lucid dream and it crossed my mind that actions I take with "concious awareness" while dreaming could have a Karmic affect on my wakened reality. I suppose what I am getting at is, should we be careful what we chose to do in our lucid dreams, knowing that it may result in good or bad Karma ?

Much love,
Firinn.

greybeard
29th April 2010, 18:20
My thought Firinn is that intention is the most important thing.
Every thought (That we make our own) word and deed either raises or lowers our spiritual vibration. Spiritual vibration attracts that which comes into our life.
That which comes into our life is our karma.
If you take action in a lucid dream you are responsible for your intention and the course that action takes.
So there are consequences for every action -- karma
Regards Chris

Firinn
29th April 2010, 20:37
You've articulated my intuition on this Chris and I thank you for that. Where this leads me, is to a realisation that we all have the ability to generate "good" karma in our "wakened reality" from an internal source and not simply as a reaction to our outside environment. I think this is of fundamental importance.

Much love,
Firinn

greybeard
29th April 2010, 21:39
You've articulated my intuition on this Chris and I thank you for that. Where this leads me, is to a realisation that we all have the ability to generate "good" karma in our "wakened reality" from an internal source and not simply as a reaction to our outside environment. I think this is of fundamental importance.

Much love,
Firinn

All you say is true Firinn
Wishing you good karma.
With love
chris

Firinn
29th April 2010, 23:05
As "simple" as this may seem to many, a little light has just come on in my head :)

Cheers Chris. :thumb:

Much love,
Firinn

greybeard
30th April 2010, 05:55
As "simple" as this may seem to many, a little light has just come on in my head :)

Cheers Chris. :thumb:

Much love,
Firinn

Very happy for you Firinn
Chris
Namaste