PDA

View Full Version : Grid ro go down in june/july

concerned square
28th April 2010, 21:42

Operator
28th April 2010, 22:09
Maybe this is unrelated ... but then again maybe not ... project Lucifer ... smashing Cassini into Saturn 1st or begin of july.

It is assumed it might ignite Saturn so it becomes a star. I imagine that could go with a huge EMP blast ...

Hiram
28th April 2010, 23:20
Well, I wouldn't be too concerned about it. This system has to change somehow, it certainly can't go on in the manner it has. Its getting to the point where the global system that's in place serves no one but the wealthy few. So........let it begin.

As my father is fond of saying "No matter what happens in the world, you've still got to get up in the morning and live your life. Even if you wake up and everything's changed...and this can certainly happen, you've still got to live your life the best that you can."

Every morning I look up at the Universe and say in my heart. "Well what today?....I'm ready for it"

greybeard
28th April 2010, 23:20
I really wonder if people have a death wish.
If the grid goes down world wide most of the human race would not even survive till 2012.
Think it through.
Even if you have money set aside even if you bought gold it would avail you nothing.
No shop has mechanical tills, everything is bar coded, computer driven. they would have to give away food till they found away of taking your non existent money.
Cash dispense machines wouldn't work. You couldn't get petrol or diesel as the pumps rely on electricity, generators would run out of fuel. It would take ages to get back up in sufficient quantities to keep any system going. Its posible as I understand it that cars, lorries, electrics would also go out, probably all means of transport would grind to a halt.
We tend to manfest what we think on so get off it.
I believe in miracles, we are not meant to expire as a human race, so we wont.
Its not head in the sand, be practical have extra food, be as self sufficient as you can be, above all be positive.
Chris

concerned square
28th April 2010, 23:33

shiva777
28th April 2010, 23:57
..the only beings who really know what the EVER CHANGING plans are are the highest ranking Reptilians and Dracs running the negative agendas,the earthly "rulers" are just their pawns and the whistleblowers are imn most cases much less informed than them.....ask yourself which proj camelot guests actually offered practical spiritual techniques so you can access your inner guru more easily?...the safest place on the planet is the place where you can access your higher guidance...nowhere else

oh,yeah and here's Kerrys blogpost...for what it's worth.."the following was sent to me by a source.."...a Source of what is the question..

"Not for the faint-hearted

The following was sent to me by a Source:

"We went into my office, and he said, "You might want to sit down." He has a client who is retired CIA who told him that the grid would go down in June/July. Our friend told me, "It is to mask the global monetary collapse." He then went on to say that it would be, "either an EMP attack or the Chinese would shut the lights out 'with the push of a computer key.'"

He then said something that I didn't understand (until I heard Hawk's broadcast.) He said, "they are going to evacuate the cities....you don't want to be next to a railroad track."

I thought this sounded funny and I didn't think that I heard it right. Until I heard Greg on Hawk's broadcast." End of Quote

Now I have no way of knowing if this is good info or not. I can say that another source has mentioned to me that there were plans in the making similar to the above.

And, on that note. Another undisclosed source told me that there are a lot of "ships" over Australia lately. They are very large ships and they are picking up large quantities of gold and other minerals out of the ground.. and taking them elsewhere (off planet). Of course this sounds very much like the old Anunnaki goings on from the Zecharia Sitchin books. If my source is accurate...then they are still at it. Hard to believe.

After being told this I had a very clear vision dream experience. I wouldn't call it a dream really... it was too real. I was on a ship (but not involved) and saw they were in fact doing just that. But what came through most clearly was the sense I got from the humans and the ETs working there of how they view the people down here on the surface of this planet. It was the clearest perception I had ever had of their disdain and complete detachment from what happens here and what we might go through as a result of anything they do or set in motion.

This is not written to stimulate fear, but rather to indicate that the STS are doing just what they want to do and that we are very blessed to be on the same team as STO who are out there looking out for our side of things.

Operator
29th April 2010, 01:39
What is the objective of project lucifer and what is cassini? it's the first i've heard of it, thanks.

The Lucifer Project (http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4143)
Cassini (http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/index.cfm)

These 2 links will get you started to find out WHAT it is about ... then you can google further if you want to research more ...

And it is indeed good advice to always stay positive ... you will reap the best results

Robstar
29th April 2010, 03:33
I really wonder if people have a death wish.
If the grid goes down world wide most of the human race would not even survive till 2012.
Think it through.

Wow, do you really think we would not survive without electricity?
I live in Houston where almost every 5 to 10 years we get a direct hit from big hurricanes.
Electricity goes away for at least 2 to 3 weeks at least, if not longer.
But we don't die we adapt. New ways are made to do things.
Neighbors cook together outside, we gather resources, trade, protect each other.
Life goes on even without electricity.
Just be prepared and that is the best you can do and humanity will go on.
If humanity survived the great flood than we can survive without electricity.
Now you have to ask who is projecting optimism when you say we won't survive until 2012 without power?
Man kind is more resilient than we give it credit.
Be prepared.;)

3(C)+me
29th April 2010, 03:46
If we are at the end of a cycle and the old must go before the new begins than this is just part of the process. I appears the internet is at some point going to freeze up due to traffic, hackers etc. I see this as a journey and opportunity. What will mankind do when the grid goes down. Fall apart or rise to the occasion with greatness? The later I hope.

stardustaquarion
29th April 2010, 08:57
Well, I believe it when I see it! After Y2K, Planet X, 2003 pole shift, nuclear terrorism 2005, WWIII 2006 hoaxes etc etc either TPTB are very ineficient or we are being helped...this week was a CME that was going to destroy us? well it didn't touch us

Otherwise it will be sprouted beans all summer:dizzy:

Maybe tptb just want us to be afraid, very afraid so afraid that we are paralized :confused:

Swanny
29th April 2010, 09:10
Always something is going to happen but it never does. What was it last year???
Which electrical grid are they talking about, which countries will it effect?

As for crashing a probe into Saturn if we are supposed to be so cozy with the aliens that are supposed to be here why don't they just set fire to it for us??? Load of old nonsense I reckon

I don't believe either will happen although I would quite like the grids to go down :p

Did you know there are three l's in gulllible??

ArtyCarl
29th April 2010, 09:15
Predictions like this are a waste of time, all they do is heighten tension and get talked up in forums, then the date comes and goes and everybody forgets about it until the next one.

Swanny
29th April 2010, 09:33
None of these stories scare me. Bring it on I say :tongue1:

bluestflame
29th April 2010, 10:07
propaganda thier greatest tool

Operator
29th April 2010, 12:55
To be clear: the link I provided to the Lucifer project is to a skeptical article. And skepticism is necessary here I think. However this is not new:

In 2003, the Galileo spacecraft's mission was ended by deliberately crashing it into Jupiter, in order to absolutely avoid any possibility of contaminating Jupiter's moons with bacteria from Earth.

And the original story is weird to me as well ...

I don't know how dying was related to losing the grid ... but in some professions it can be 'killing' in the sense that you are dependent on it.
I am a software engineer e.g. and although I can take care of backup power I am also dependent on the internet.
If that infrastructure goes down I am out of work ...

So the bottom line is not only being dependent on the power grid but one should become economically independent.

Lots of airline companies lost a lot of money because of the ash cloud, another example.

The biggest uncertain factor is: how adaptable will people be these days.

mgray
29th April 2010, 13:10
If you look at the futures market in the precious metals market there are huge bets in the June contracts. No market reason to explain the huge difference.

There are also large number of resets in option ARM mortgages set for June 15th in the US.

Just a curious coincidence I don't believe so.

Jnana
29th April 2010, 13:50
I predict it won't happen. What the people in power are afraid of is major disruption to their various money making schemes. They want things to stay pretty much the same, run the markets up and down to suck more money out of people, keep lots of people buying their oil and drugs and other junk. These guys aren't even bright enough to figure out how to make money off of esoteric energy devices, afraid that it will hurt their profits from oil, and then they're supposed to do something like this? Not.

I predict Kerry will have excuses when it doesn't happen, and will deflect all criticism. She has proven to be open to those who have scary stories to tell, and is now being taken advantage of. The only reason for this story is more FEAR.

The whole thing is ridiculous on the face of it. Evacuate the cities to where, exactly? Why evacuate the cities? I thought they were supposed to contain people in the cities to prevent the chaos from spreading.

Anyway, don't get your knickers in a twist. This will come and go like the rest of the ridiculous stories from supposedly brave insiders. Remember how there were going to be roadblocks last summer and everyone was going to get an RFID tag? Remember how Project Camelot put the video on the front page?

ArtyCarl
29th April 2010, 15:50
I am not a regular visitor to Project Camelot anymore, preferring Bills style and knowledge, but I have kept an open mind and enjoyed the interview Kerry did with Michael Schratt who presented a solid case for his material and deserves some help. But since the split I have noticed a few things over there which have irked me.

Firstly in Kerry's blog there are a few comments directed at Bill which I find a little petty and childish. I also noted for the first time Kerry making a direct appeal for money to interview a potential witness. I hope that is not the way we are going but when there is money to be made at conferences it does worry me that some of those witnesses may well embellish their stories to attract a bigger audience of people desperate for new information. Which brings me to Bob Dean. I like Bob he has a laid back style and you could say he is an elder statesman of the UFO scene but I cant help noticing that he comes up with something new every time he is interviewed. New things he forgot to mention the last time he was on stage and his ominous statement that he had 'only grazed the surface' of what he knows makes me wonder if he is drip-feeding us actual knowledge of events that have happened to him or just rehashing things he has been told by third parties.

Now as I said I have enjoyed his previous interviews on Camelot and I like Bob but to me he is starting to become a bit of a showman and coupled with Camelot's new business-like approach (advertising for a sales executive to sell space) it does put a little doubt in my mind.

pyrangello
29th April 2010, 19:24
To the Avalon family, here is a monthly channel that i recieve, St Catherine predicted the earthquakes in mountians of italy last year 3 months ahead of time, specifially saying it would be in the mountians. Instead of perhaps the grid, may we take some advice in a different area. I thought it may be time to redirect this thread anyways. Please read below hot off the presses and feedback as well. Thx

ST. CATHERINE'S APRIL 2010 MONTHLY MESSAGES

RECORDED MESSAGE FROM CATHERINE, APRIL 28, 2010

There are so many who speak of earth changes as a joke and yet they can see the realities all around the planet.. It reminds me of Noah building the Arc and the people around the arc were laughing at him, eating and drinking, until they saw the water swelling up around them. It was not till then that they tried in vain to get on the Arc. It was too late, although they had all sorts of warnings from God.

These earth changes will continue to come suddenly and destructively. Mother Earth is unhappy at what humans have done to her and she is now coughing it all back up. Earthquakes, tornadoes and hurricanes. It will trouble so many, but those of you who are true to your faith will realize that your own individual evolvement as a spiritual being and the earth changes are right in line with one another.

As you meditate (breathe in the Light of the Creator) get busy and pray for the victims. But your concern for yourselves must be to live the kind of life that ceases all worry and fear. Inside your physical body, lies your eternal body that nothing can destroy.

A non caring attitude that one takes when a neighbor thousands of miles away, loses their family, their home, is one that will bring the same to you if you do not reach out with prayer and possible help through donations. What you do for your brother, will surely be repaid to you tenfold. Remember this great law and practice that way of thinking.

There is so much unrest in America and so many are sending hatred to each other, if there is the slightest difference in skin color, religious or political views. This kind of attitude leads to violence in the end. Don't participate in that. A political agenda is not in the best interests of a spiritually aware soul. It is the job of the teacher, the minister to save souls and to keep watch over his spiritual flock. It is not his job to be political in any way.

Many of you ask my channel on a daily basis about the year 2012 being the end of the world. Only God himself knows the time he decides to recycle this planet and his children who live here. Pray for peace on earth, because guns, nuclear weapons misused can cease the world as we know it today. But it is not too late to pray for peace. The world itself will still be here for hundreds of years after everyone on it has deceased.

This month would be a good time to turn off your radio and television and pray for peace. Bring peace to your family by forgiving them and asking for forgiveness.The Great Master taught us not to live in the past or the future, but to live in the present and take one day at a time.. Remember, STOP THE WAR WITHIN YOURSELF AND YOU CAN STOP THE WAR AMONG MAN.

Skeptix
29th April 2010, 20:18
I am with Swanny, we all know something will happen sooner or later.

No need to fear it, if it does happen take it for what it is and just stay positive.

Times are a changing rather quickly.

folotheflo
29th April 2010, 23:07
I am with Swanny, we all know something will happen sooner or later.

No need to fear it, if it does happen take it for what it is and just stay positive.

Times are a changing rather quickly.

amen to that brother, i couldnt agree more

perfectresonance
29th April 2010, 23:13
I am not a regular visitor to Project Camelot anymore, preferring Bills style and knowledge, but I have kept an open mind and enjoyed the interview Kerry did with Michael Schratt who presented a solid case for his material and deserves some help. But since the split I have noticed a few things over there which have irked me.

Agreed.

Firstly in Kerry's blog there are a few comments directed at Bill which I find a little petty and childish.

It tightens my chest every time I see her do or say this.

On a recent blog entry she even says that people asking her "to get over it" are being unreasonable because this isn't just a tiff, it's a major rift in the foundations of the beliefs and standards of the original Camelot.

It is really sad to see. And I hope she comes to a place soon where she can at least refrain from expressing her pain and frustrations in public. Until that happens, I find it hard to saunter over to her side of things. What's done is done. It's time to forgive and look to the future.

Now as I said I have enjoyed his previous interviews on Camelot and I like Bob but to me he is starting to become a bit of a showman and coupled with Camelot's new business-like approach (advertising for a sales executive to sell space) it does put a little doubt in my mind.

Instead of a blended and more level combined style, we now have two people doing their own thing. Nobody forces you to go there, read things or even pay up. If it doesn't suit - ignore.

I have supported Project Camelot financially in the past, and it was money well spent - don't regret it. But I certainly want to see how things settle before doing so again.

As for Bob being the showman. This is a man who had all but given up on human kind. I don't begrudge him enjoying himself. Would you feel the same if he was being interviewed by Bill? That's a good test.

Northern Boy
30th April 2010, 01:14
this info comes from a you tube video i saw last week they are to evacuate the cities and such an emp is to take out the grid so they can mask the grid going to to bring about the global financial collapse so be it it supposedly comes from a retired CIA guy as starts in STlouis if i remember ... ya we will see

Etherios
30th April 2010, 02:13
this info comes from a you tube video i saw last week they are to evacuate the cities and such an emp is to take out the grid so they can mask the grid going to to bring about the global financial collapse so be it it supposedly comes from a retired CIA guy as starts in STlouis if i remember ... ya we will see

Well if there is a solar emp then wont all earth be effected? i mean they cant evacuate all earths cities... thats impossible. I would love to see all the networks crush ... just like a fresh start but the way we have life in civilized (lol not a good word..) cities we wont survive long without electricity. Its all about water and food supplies.

Enlightenment101
30th April 2010, 03:46
I hear this type of thing every month, they were saying March and April before, in truth no one knows, but then again the elite know that if it goes down they might be screwed also. We can make it without Electric folks as long as its not cold, afew years ago we where hit by a major Tornado when I lived in a small town and we didnt have electric for almost a month, you get used to it, you cook on grills, people where listening to CD players ran by AA 's look at books life went on, what doesnt kill us makes us stronger

jcocks
30th April 2010, 04:12
If you watch the news lately, with wall street getting the jitters from Greece et al's troubles....It isn't half obvious that something may be coming up...

Also, a little unrelated, but our government here in Australia where I live has recently stopped giving the yearly vaccinations to children under 5. This has occurred due to the vaccinations being a new type that also includes the swine-flu vaccination, and a lot of young children have been presenting the hospitals in wa and victoria with extreme reactions (ie convulsions) after having recieved the jab....

In any case, I'll be sitting back with a cup of popcorn enjoying the ride :) (Metaphorically speaking of course, if it comes down to protecting me and my family of course I'll ride up to the occasion)....

karelia
30th April 2010, 05:11
I think one reason why those messages of doom and gloom never prove true is because of the way TPTB work. Once it's in the open, they can't let it happen. Whether it is to discredit those sources or whatever other reason, but we've all seen it often enough, no matter how many indicators there were for something to happen.

As to Bill and Kerry, can we agree they're human beings and therefore entitled to make mistakes? It doesn't really matter who is at fault; my bet would be on both. Because that's a human thing to do: make mistakes and learn from them. The learning process is often difficult and takes a bit of time. Both put themselves out there, in the limelight, so it's very easy for anyone to criticise. It's also perfectly human to part ways when you realise you don't share as much as you thought you did or if there are major discrepancies with regard to perception. The one thing I'm certain about, without a shadow of doubt, is that both Bill and Kerry are STO-oriented, and that is very commendable in this world at present. They deserve all the love in the world for being so brave.

Just my 0.02.

Lucrum
30th April 2010, 06:46
If you think about it, with all the scared people around the world afraid of anything from a bacteria to disasters and/or malevolent aliens, is there really a big need for anyone to actually go through with some sinister plan?

It's enough to give the notion about something cataclysmic to have quite many shiver in their pants.
These days certainly everything can be made a conspiracy, almost like the jealous wife/husband that tries desperatly to catch the other one in a lie...even though there might not even be one there.

When it comes to Bill and Kerry, we have to keep in mind that they are not intended to be leaders or someone we are supposed to blindly trust. They are providing us with a community to be able to discuss and present alot of things, and kudos to them for that.
However, they have their personal beliefs just as anyone else...which they are entitled. It's down to us if we feel we can find truth in their beliefs or not, so I suggest that we all just let them go on with theirs as we go on with ours.
There is no need to nail any of them on a wall for not agreeing with eachother, for having unpopular beliefs or what people they choose to believe in.

In the end is doesn't matter what Bill, Kerry, Deagle, Deacon, Wilcox or anyone else think and say.

bluestflame
30th April 2010, 06:49
thier aim is to keep people so distracted by all sorts of external dramas that they never make that inner connection in awareness , where the truth of it all the big picture is revealed and the illusions and the game are revealed

bluestflame
30th April 2010, 06:55
to act when needed in a way that is not fueled and driven by emotion with clarity and purpose doing what needs to be done as we become aware of new information , tested and confirmed , discernment , for the powers that wannabe fear is thier greatest tool yet in itself a projection , cos they are the ones that bear the greatest fear ~☼~

¤=[Post Update]=¤

they seek our energies to sustain thier fight against what is emerging from within them , what they cannot control within themselves they seek to supress in others . we need to get it together and start being who we came here to be

Humble Janitor
30th April 2010, 07:31
Just more fear.

Do us a favor and stop buying into this garbage. Thank you.

xbusymom
30th April 2010, 07:48
Just more fear.

Do us a favor and stop buying into this garbage. Thank you.

I agree, but it might not be a bad idea to print off hard copies of any critical info you may need (just in case TPTB cut us off from the grid on purpose to suit their fear agenda- it never hurts to be prepared to outfox them)...

Humble Janitor
30th April 2010, 07:58
I agree, but it might not be a bad idea to print off hard copies of any critical info you may need (just in case TPTB cut us off from the grid on purpose to suit their fear agenda- it never hurts to be prepared to outfox them)...

I believe I am already one step ahead of them. I am in the middle of a battle that even though it's political in nature, it has caused grief to my peers and yet, I refuse to go down or get bogged down completely.

Dougall
30th April 2010, 08:46
If the grid goes down we have massive problems. The first thing is communications failure, no internet, TV or radio to let people know what happened. Some people will panic within the first 24 hours. Will cell phones and wireless work? I don't think so.
Then when the water towers are empty the pipes run dry. How much potable water do you have on hand? what about basic hygiene and sewage.
If you jump in the car you may be stuck on the road for days, and do you have a destination? If you have a "Plan B" house set up with water supplies, ether a well and a genny or lots of stored water, and food stores to last a few months we will all be way up the creek. You know the drill. The list goes on and on It starts with water, food, guns ammo, medicine, fuel...

I am not set up like that, not here at home, and no plan B. I walk to the market every day and get what I need. I don't keep much food in the house because I eat too much when I have extra food around. I can imagine that confronted with starvation I would get desperate fast. And by (Starvation) I mean skipping lunch.

The thing is, I am grateful every day for electricity and the benefits of modern life. It is positively luxurious. I do not want it to stop. I don't fret about chem trails , Factory Farms, coal dust, or Chlorine. I love my hot water, and electric heater. Thats what I love.

I am about the last Guy in the world who wants the grid to fall through. I read some posts that say "Bring it on" or "No Biggie" well they must be prepared for something like this. We do know that millions will suffer and die if and when the grid fails. I am not ready for dog eat dog.
So I vote NO! just keep it the way it is.

blue777
30th April 2010, 08:56
If the grid goes down we have massive problems. The first thing is communications failure, no internet, TV or radio to let people know what happened. Some people will panic within the first 24 hours. Will cell phones and wireless work? I don't think so.
Then when the water towers are empty the pipes run dry. How much potable water do you have on hand? what about basic hygiene and sewage.
If you jump in the car you may be stuck on the road for days, and do you have a destination? If you have a "Plan B" house set up with water supplies, ether a well and a genny or lots of stored water, and food stores to last a few months we will all be way up the creek. You know the drill. The list goes on and on It starts with water, food, guns ammo, medicine, fuel...

I am not set up like that, not here at home, and no plan B. I walk to the market every day and get what I need. I don't keep much food in the house because I eat too much when I have extra food around. I can imagine that confronted with starvation I would get desperate fast. And by (Starvation) I mean skipping lunch.

The thing is, I am grateful every day for electricity and the benefits of modern life. It is positively luxurious. I do not want it to stop. I don't fret about chem trails , Factory Farms, coal dust, or Chlorine. I love my hot water, and electric heater. Thats what I love.

I am about the last Guy in the world who wants the grid to fall through. I read some posts that say "Bring it on" or "No Biggie" well they must be prepared for something like this. We do know that millions will suffer and die if and when the grid fails. I am not ready for dog eat dog.

The first thing is communications failure, no internet, TV or radio to let people know what happened. Some people will panic within the first 24 hours. Will cell phones and wireless work...........
.i have been saying this for months......we should have a HQ..for people to link up when they can...in the uk maybe silsbury could be the place,IN MY littlle group alpha -omega on this forum I suggested we should get C B RADIOS...THANK YOU DOUGALL

Swanny
30th April 2010, 09:10
I try to imagine the sheer panic that is going to happen when people start to realise they can't watch the next episode of Eastenders. But that level of fear is too deep for my brain to cope with :eek:

Dougall
30th April 2010, 09:19
Your welcome Blue!

And Swanny - With American Idol down to the final five, not to mention Survivor, I don't even want to think about it.

Northern Boy
30th April 2010, 12:58
Well if there is a solar emp then wont all earth be effected? i mean they cant evacuate all earths cities... thats impossible. I would love to see all the networks crush ... just like a fresh start but the way we have life in civilized (lol not a good word..) cities we wont survive long without electricity. Its all about water and food supplies.
i never said solar you assume that on your own how else could a EMP be generated think and you will get your answer

Operator
30th April 2010, 14:39

First of all ... fear is not going to serve anyone ... >> Some people will panic within the first 24 hours

I have seen people losing their temper or at least good mood over the smallest mishaps. Stay out of the fear corner yourself so you won't contribute to the
Some people will panic within the first 24 hours bunch ...

You should use the "knowing something is coming" to prepare you for the not so easy task to stay steady and focused ...

I think the real battle going on is something completely different. And it becomes clear from all previous discussions/posts. There is a battle within ourselves.
On one hand we keep saying to ourselves: nothing is going to happen. However on the other hand we know lots of things in this world suck and drastic change
is needed. The change is not going to fall into your lap like that ... we are the change agents. There can't be an happy ending if nothing happens in the first place.

The change can only be manifested as soon we choose ourselves to "bring it on" !

It reminds me to a scene from Lord of the rings, at Helms Deep. Although the preview of the battle seems hopeless the tide changes when they decide to ride out ...
A similar scene you will find in the film Bravo-two-zero, 8 British SAS service men get trapped by several hundred Iraqi troops. Instead of retreating and getting on
the run they move forward and launch an attack !

The thing here is do you let things happen to you or do you make things happen.

Did you ever consider that although they may have HAARP that WE are a much larger array of electro magnetic transceivers and that OUR power is much stronger if we
would choose to configure ourselves as an array of antenna's ?

So make this an important day .... and make YOUR personal decision !

LeeEllisMusic
30th April 2010, 14:41
To Quote the great Broadway musical WEST SIDE STORY:" Somethin's Comin', I don't know what it is, but it is gonna be GREAT!!"

Yes, Something's coming, who knows when - and no we should not fear, we should look within and be strong and help one another through whatever happens...

That said, I've already orderen a crank weather radio, am getting portable water purifiers (we live near mountain streams) and will be stocking up on foods and medicines for us and our pets. Have some cash on hand, but not a lot... Whatever happens, I'm thinking SOMETHING will have to be put back in place soon - a few weeks, maybe a bit more, but not much. We're NOT all going down the drain. TPTB will not let that happen, neither will the Higher ET STO's that are concerned with humanity's welfare. Something is playing out, and Something will relpace it...

So, I'm preparing for something and then trying my best not to be in fear, and doing my internal work on Bliss, joy, shining the LIGHT, etc... :)

Oh, on another topic, we hear the earthquakes in Haiti and Chili and the Iceland volcano were Illuminati/ NWO created. Anyone consider that this horrific oil spill could be the work of the same hands? - So, who would stand to benefit from keeping the oil coming from the middle east? From placing despair into the hearts of America and keeping us preoccupied with more disasters? I'm just askin' :)

Prepare Ye, and Do Not Fear!

Have a great day ~
Blessings,

Cheers,
Lee
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=587

xbusymom
30th April 2010, 15:14
what a great picture... I am gonna print it out and frame it for my new home. Thank you for sharing this!

K626
30th April 2010, 15:21
Let's hope it's after the World Cup. :first:

blue777
30th April 2010, 15:24
Let's hope it's after the World Cup. :first:
thats a point........how will we see ENGLAND WIN/////////////////LOL

Hiram
30th April 2010, 23:51

The term "Bring it On" as used in my post, you are taking out of context. That was written in reference for whatever the Universe has in store for you..day-to-day-to-day.

It was not in reference specifically to "the Grid going down."

With that being said, whatever occurs each day, you simply get up and deal with it. You do what has to be done. Period.

This seems to be some sort of psychological hurdle many people have. You can prepare all you want and perish immediately due to some unconsidered element. Call it the X-factor you never thought of! By all means prepare, but keep in mind what they say about the "best laid plans"

As for the current system...Yes it's comfortable, yes it makes life easy and enjoyable for some...but unless you can accept that the current system is terribly faulty, and dysfunctional, you are laboring under some naivete.

The current system is unsustainable. There are elements of human excess that have grown unbounded and out of control, while other qualities have been completely neglected and atrophied. Worse yet, few wish, or even understand enough to bring these things into balance. They are enjoying their hot-water too much to care.

When the very foundations of society were built upon faulty assumptions---the structure you build upon those assumtpions will one day fall. It's inevitable. Something will rise to take its place of course, But I assure you...the current global system will fall.

It's already begun. This age will end very shortly and a new one will begin.

Look at it as a good thing. Like cleaning out a wound. very painful and traumatic at first, but then healing can begin. You'll be okay.

Or you won't. There are no guarantees in this life....and no deserving.:wave:

xbusymom
1st May 2010, 07:13
Maybe tptb just want us to be afraid, very afraid so afraid that we are paralized :confused:

well, well, well... it seems the internet fear/smear campaign has begun...
:madgrin:

[4/28/2010 4:59:26 PM] Update Instructions: WINDOWS REQUIRES IMMEDIATE ATTENTION
URGENT SYSTEM SCAN NOTIFICATION ! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY !!

http://www.updateqr.org/

For the link to become active, please click on 'Add to contacts' skype button or type it in manually into your web browser !

FULL DETAILS OF SCAN RESULT BELOW

WINDOWS REQUIRES IMMEDIATE ATTENTION

ATTENTION ! Security Center has detected
malware on your computer !

Affected Software:

Microsoft Windows Vista
Microsoft Windows XP
Microsoft Windows 2000
Microsoft Windows Server 2003

Impact of Vulnerability: Remote Code Execution / Virus Infection /
Unexpected shutdowns

Recommendation: Users running vulnerable version should install a repair utility immediately

Your system IS affected, download the patch from the address below !
Failure to do so may result in severe computer malfunction.

http://www.updateqr.org/

For the link to become active, please click on 'Add to contacts' skype button or type it in manually into your web browser!

ok, so if it is only going to affect skype, I was thinking of uninstalling it anyway...

lunaflare
1st May 2010, 09:19
tend to agree with your simple statement Hiram, "no guarantees in this life"....
Kerry's blog is just that, a simple blog- for airing views, thoughts and impressions.

however, to state that the grid is going down (two months or so) does carry HUGE ramifications...
for such a loaded statement this did seem to be backed by obscure and flimsy "evidence"
i am sure this prediction has been made many times before by various folk from various sources.

i was very interested to read of the huge ships hovering over Australia...mining for gold and other minerals....
i would like this aspect to be more fully explored
yet the info here was pretty vague as well
my maxim is as follows:
enjoy each day
and be not afeard

Dougall
1st May 2010, 09:31
Hiram - thank you for quoting and responding to my post. And thank you too Operator.
The grid going down is not something I look forward to, and I'm sure you and most people feel the same way I do.
I think if a town or city goes dark that's one thing. however if an entire State loses power it could get a little crazy.
I am not trying to sell fear here, just saying what everybody knows.

If people in urban areas have no electricity and no communications, they will have no way to know if the whole Country is dark or if the whole World is dark. Will Truckers still truck supplies to the market? I think not, will the generators at the main pump stations still pump water to the towers? I hope they will do for a while but who knows for how long. Of course E-Money won't work and Cash may be devalued. After the stores are looted, it will come down to what people have on hand.
I'm thinking after a week to ten days it will be a free for all. I read somewhere that after 3 days with no food, People will be willing to kill their neighbors for what they see as a chance to survive. I don't know about that, but this won't be a backyard barbecue, this I do know.

I hope NOT to see this happen, and I do not think it is pre destined. I don't see it as a healing although I like the way you think.
Sure the strong will survive, maybe about 500,000,000 ha ha that was a joke in bad taste. Yikes don't even get me started...

lightseeker
1st May 2010, 12:37
I have also read the comments on Kerry's blog regarding the grid going down in june/july, to allow for the economic/financial system to collapse. I do not know what to make of this information. It may or may not happen. It is possible as that this is what needs to happen, like pressing a reset button on your computer and starting over again?

Enlightenment101
1st May 2010, 13:20
Im sure most here are either ready or getting ready incase something does happen, Well ok.. I know people who have been overloaded and have been ready for years, stock up what you can get yourself ready on a emotional level, and wait, Ive always said a bunch of us need to get together and pull in what we have build a hugh cabin somewhere lol and wait together, but then I think of Waco and Rubyridge and I rethink that thought.

john.d
1st May 2010, 14:31
I think its inevitable one way or another . Things cant carry on the way they are , everyone here should know that . Its the end of a cycle so we should be looking forward to the new . I know i am , but im not buying into any fear . Ive been getting ready for whatever comes for a while , trying to get self sufficient because ive known and felt that things are going to change .
We got a stash of non perishable food , are near a spring and have some solar pannels etc . I try to get friends on the same tip but they all think ive gone mental , and prefer to spend their time and effort doing what they allways do .... getting enough money through the week to get wrecked at the weekend ......sigh .
My heads not in the sand but its nothing to do with the fear buzz . I just like to be prepared .

John

bluestflame
1st May 2010, 15:21
books, more books ,

Lee-B
2nd May 2010, 21:15
I'd like to know Bill's thoughts on this prediction.

Bauzer
2nd May 2010, 22:09
There was a post here awhile ago regarding some magnetic wave that our solar system was going through. Some ribbon or band that was discovered. There was talk about an EMP or the like taking down our electrical grid and the informant said he was moving away because of something happening in July.

Now I find most if that hard to swallow, but it links up with this rumor which was kind of interesting.

However, I FULLY agree with 'stardustaquarion', that we are continually being bombarded with more conspiracy theory junk from all angles, and that all of which is going to happen within months!

I too will believe it when I see it, but I will be heading for the hills the day it does. I at least like to be forewarned as best I can, even if most of it is rubbish.

K626
3rd May 2010, 21:10
Whatever goes down in July I remain positive about it. We've already got through the April 'shake up' and we're still here huh? I gave some dates on AV1 which I've completely forgotten. :p

Stay positive folks.

Klight

lightblue
12th May 2010, 20:29
hatever goes down in July I remain positive about it. We've already got through the April 'shake up' and we're still here huh? I gave some dates on AV1 which I've completely forgotten.

Stay positive folks.

what was meant to happen in april which may not be expected any time at all? and please don't quote ashtar or matthew or some such...l :blink:

Jnana
28th July 2010, 14:24
July is almost over. Another failed prediction?

PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH
28th July 2010, 14:35
yes jnana some of us have been here for quite a long time and its getting old. if we are all prepared with physical stuff, food , water filters ect then it doesnt matter what they doto us or what happens. im more inclined to think that there is a flase flag attack coming cos obuma is politically dead in the water and theywill blame it on iran or pak, then they will switch the internet off, as in censor it so badlyt as to render it usless. after that we are on our own anyway.

Operator
28th July 2010, 15:01
It's almost like we are disappointed ... Are we hoping that at least one of these predictions finally come through ?

Maybe that behind the scenes people have been working very hard to prevent them, let's not ridicule ALL the predictions.

Sarahmay
28th July 2010, 16:01
It's almost like we are disappointed ... Are we hoping that at least one of these predictions finally come through ?

Yeah, really...bring on the strife, starvation and suffering! Oh no, my power is still on...

There is no real way to prepare for these types of dire predictions. Just enjoy every beautiful day of the comforts of technology we have right now. I personally don't want to to camping for the rest of my life, so I would rather transition.

kcw_one
28th July 2010, 16:40
I just encountered thus thread today. I had heard about these "predictions" a while back and thought hmmmmm but then got back to business as usual. I find it interesting how people generalize about what "people" will do I'd faced with x, y or z scenario. Rubbish. The homo sapien is one being that defies all expectations and categorizations. What can be expected from some certainly need not apply to all. Look into all the "fear porn" you want, but do so knowing the effect it has on your vibration, and also know the implications that may have in this frequency war that is the real deal going on right now. The true story isn't about this disaster or that war or the other tragedy that happened last week or 6 months from now. It isn't about illuminati plans or the nwo putting the clamp down even more on our lives. It is about how you feel. It is about the frequency you resonate to tbe world. Events are in motion, both for the 'good' and the 'bad'. Which do you personally want to experience? If you direct your thoughts and feelings towards all of these fearful and hateful things you will feed into those aspects of this reality and bring them into your experience. If you direct your thoughts towards feeling good about things, no matter what happens, and directing your thoughts in a positive directions then these things will happen for you. Prepare if you are guided to. But be careful about your reasons. If you prepare out of fear of a lack, you'll find yourself lacking in some way anyhow. If you prepare in order to best serve others and enable your own calm focused response to whatever comes, good on you.

Keep one thing in mind though. You could have the best set up ever put aside for a rainy day, but what if events pull you away from your carefully feathered nest on the day when something big does happen in your location? The best preparations any of us can do are internal. Psychological hardiness will get you through many more situations that would a swiss army knife or a hundred kilos of rice. Our job js to be the calm in the chaos. We must radiate a feeling that all is okay, even if it looks bad. How can we be effective if we are holed up for the duration with our wind up flashlights in a bunker somewhere.

Give up the fear. It will do nothin for you. Instead, hope. People will surprise you every time. And just remember -- there are WAY more good folk out there than you may suspect.

Jnana
28th July 2010, 17:18
Give up the fear. It will do nothin for you. Instead, hope. People will surprise you every time. And just remember -- there are WAY more good folk out there than you may suspect.

:thumb::thumb:

John Parslow
28th July 2010, 17:19
Hello Greybeard

So eloquently put, I could not agree with you more about the fact that we manifest what we think on. Being totally positive is the key, if we dwell on all the negative the PTB will just rub their hands, we have to take that dubious pleasure away from them ...

Apropos storing extra food and the usual necessary consumables I couldn't agree more. It may also be a good idea for people to install rain-water butts and purchase water filtering equipment (available from any camping shop) purchase extra tinned items and start to grow their own produce.
Perhaps even purchase a small calor gas camping stove, for a hot drink. If the grid goes down then the informed will be prepared, although I have a rather more positive outlook - I can't believe we all came here at this time, just to watch it all go down the pan.

Love and peace. JP :cool:

Swanny
28th July 2010, 18:46
Get yourself a Storm (kelly) kettle if you want to be able to heat water or cook etc. Gas will run out.

sojorner
29th July 2010, 01:44
I dehydrate fruit and veges....lasts a long time, and very light weight.

Soj

steve_a
29th July 2010, 14:20
Hi Everybody,

Please don't tell me about timelines being changed, but now as we are heading towards August (less than three days to go) it seems that the scare mongering was for nought. I'm sure that something will happen eventually........ e-v-e-n-t-u-a-l-l-y, but not necessarily this year as the governments are still able to hide the mess that they're in. I'm sure you will begin to see things change on a local level and that would be time enough to make some preparations. I'm also sure that the vast majority on this forum won't have enough resources anyway to take alternative action and will just deal with things as they go.

Just my impression.

Best regards,

Steve