PDA

View Full Version : new video - UFOs neutralizing a missile

jjl
17th March 2011, 05:19
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_rLaLthcTA
I was asked to post this by Emma and she does not know how to post videos. But thinks this is very important for us on Avalon to know

Icecold
17th March 2011, 05:24
Here you go jjl and Emma. :)

jjl
17th March 2011, 12:36
thanks for the help Ice, the only way I knew how to do it was an address.

jorr lundstrom
17th March 2011, 12:51
Cowboys of the universe. I love it. Can they herd cats on PA too?:ranger:

Muzz
17th March 2011, 13:01
Wow. That looks incredible. Thanks for posting jjl

17th March 2011, 13:05
Brilliant! The shape they left was beautifull, gave me "happy shivers".

jjl
17th March 2011, 13:11
Actually, thank Emma and Icecold. She asked me to post and Ice actually did it.

jjl
17th March 2011, 13:23
I think it's important to bump this for others to see.

jorr lundstrom
17th March 2011, 13:34
I think it's important to bump this for others to see.

Yes its beautiful:grouphug:

Sync
17th March 2011, 13:44
This is from the channel where this video was copied from:

I apologize for saying this was a UFO but at the time to me it truly was an Unidentified Flying Object and now March 15th at 9pm EST it is an IFO identified flying object and is actually was a launch of the Soyuz-u vehicle Oct 15, 2009. I found this video named UFO Spiral Mystery 2011 on http://www.youtube.com/user/RealmLeaper taken down after a few days on March 8th. If you have seen what I have seen you might understand why I thought these 4 disengaging boosters were UFO's.

Here are the 2009 missile launch videos of the exact same launch it seems.
Progress M-03M (35) Lift Off from Baikonur to the ISS (HD)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5ojFrnu7UU

Spectacular launch of cargo rocket to space
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2uAklmmtMw&NR=1&f...

who knows...

Here is a Russian upload of the video. This launch occurred 5 октября 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-owQSOcuw0&feature=related

mojo
17th March 2011, 13:49
Great footage, It would be nice to assume the ET's would prevent all out nuclear war and I hope that they would intervene. If the past is any indicator shouldn't they have stopped the Bombs dropped on Japan, and maybe even help the planet with the possible meltdown today? Also, if other countries backward engineered ET craft, then perhaps Russia is in control of the ufo's and is testing a new anti-missle system? Another possibility is that the Russians are in cooperation with an ET race and they are being shown how they can be protected from the U.S. Both of these ideas suck and I hope I'm wrong. Phillip Schneider tells a story of how the U.S. entered into agreement with some ET's and built an underground base in Dulce NM. We got some of their technology and they abducted some of our citizens, but really they didn't follow the agreement and took many more people according to Thomas Costello and others. As much as I believe there are good and bad ET's we just don't have enough information to say ET's will stop nuclear war. And finally the Bible describes weapons like nuclear bombs being used in the later times.

loc333
17th March 2011, 13:57
i see some blinking lights, but how do you know this wasnt supposed to happen.Maybe its some kind of mass chemitrial?

jjl
17th March 2011, 14:56
:p:o:eek:*****************

John Parslow
17th March 2011, 15:28
Hello all

Many thanks to jjl; Emma and Icecold. That video was brilliant!

Love to all. JP :cool:

Odah
17th March 2011, 15:54
Nice video .. One of the thing i have seen come up a few trime. Is that the ets can step in and prevent global nuclear war. but small scale use is allowed. global release I have been led to believe and could be wrong. Would Would change the area and dimensions around the earth and effect how the aliens travel through space .. Leaving many stranded.

Where this rocket was no a nuke missle.. i doubted the aliens would have any reason to step in and do anything .

John Parslow
17th March 2011, 16:00
Just watched it again and all power to the E.T.s shame they don't do the same thing to HAARP and divert the microwave beam back down to where it started and the whole world would be a safer place ...

Love to all. JP :cool:

the trojan
17th March 2011, 16:57
watch it upside down.....
now...say what you see!

Chicodoodoo
17th March 2011, 18:52
It's easy to see how people quickly jump to conclusions when seeing something like this when it is presented out of context with misleading commentary, especially when I jump to the same conclusions myself. This missile launch was apparently to shuttle supplies to the International Space Station, so it was not a weapon. What we may be seeing is the booster stage separating from the rocket and falling back to earth. It is being burned up in the atmosphere by the friction of re-entry and may have been completely consumed. I seriously doubt that we are seeing ET craft "taking control" of a nuclear missile and neutralizing it.

How often do we make the mistake of seeing what we want to see and understanding what we want to understand?

My thanks to Sync and his post # 10.

Hughe
18th March 2011, 00:49
ISS (International Space Station) is not in space. LOL

It looks but it's just few hundred kilometers above the ground. To gain high temperature enough to burn out metals, it gotta be from outer space like comet or high altitude satellites or moving very very fast. It's impossible the rocket booster moves faster than the peak ascending speed. The rocket booster will remain during the free fall in low altitude.

Excerpt from wiki:

The station is maintained at an orbit between 278 km (173 mi) and 460 km (286 mi) altitude, and travels at an average speed of 27,743.8 km/h (17,239.2 mph), completing 15.7 orbits per day.[21]

Project Excelsior - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An hour and thirty-one minutes after launch, my pressure altimeter halts at 103,300 feet. At ground control the radar altimeters also have stopped-on readings of 102,800 feet, the figure that we later agree upon as the more reliable. It is 7 o'clock in the morning, and I have reached float altitude ... Though my stabilization chute opens at 96,000 feet, I accelerate for 6,000 feet more before hitting a peak of 614 miles an hour, nine-tenths the speed of sound at my altitude.[4]

During the descent, Kittinger experienced temperatures as low as −94 F (−70 C). In the free-fall stage, he reached a top speed of 988 km/h (614 mph).

Chicodoodoo
18th March 2011, 02:16
ISS (International Space Station) is not in space. LOL

It looks but it's just few hundred kilometers above the ground. To gain high temperature enough to burn out metals, it gotta be from outer space like comet or high altitude satellites or moving very very fast.

I'm no expert, but I seem to recall that every single manned capsule that we sent into low-earth orbit had to have special heat shielding to keep from burning up on re-entry. Even with that heat shielding, each one lit up like a hot ember.

And 173 miles above the Earth's surface is a lot more like outer space than 10 miles up, so much so that most people would equate it to outer space, even though technically it is not.

DeDukshyn
18th March 2011, 02:40
(assuming the lights are legit ET UFO lights) Interference from benevolent ETs??? Things are either serious, or there's an unprecedented opportunity. I'm betting on the latter ;)

Thanks for the post - almost exactly as the missile over China and makes me wonder about the Russian Norway Missile. WW3 being prevented by ETs? Maybe our- (or someones?) defenses just got better? Or perhaps more likely, as Atticus might say .. Sabre rattling.