PDA

View Full Version : Before free energy becomes available TPTB will need to fall

The One
17th March 2011, 10:26
Free Energy

Why has this technology not been allowed to become established. We have to look at the profit motive involved. If we have free energy, how will they charge for it, What will happen to the billions of dollars that the utilities and oil companies and the government backing these establishments do if we can give the people independence from the chains of having to pay for energy.It is my feeling that the technology is already here and may have been shown to the government. It even may have been introduced to our patent office and turned down. Because as you know, there is no such thing as a perpetual motion device. And I agree with the premise because forever is a long time.TPTB will have to fall before this comes available.

At this moment, there are over 5,000 devices or applications in the patent office that have been branded as security or put under wraps by the secrecy order, Tesla's transmission device is a classic illustration probably best known to this group. What happened is that they removed the money from him to do his research and effectively stifled this remarkable man. How many other times has it happened to someone not so well known, Title 35, U.S. Code (1952) Sections 181-188. What is security, how is it defined

http://www.uspto.gov/web/offices/pac/mpep/documents/appxl_35_U_S_C_181.htm

andrewgreen
17th March 2011, 12:45
Is it possible that the technology behind free energy could be used in a harmfull way so thats the reason for it being kept under wraps?

ceetee9
17th March 2011, 14:08
I'm sure it's possible that the technology behind free energy could be used in a harmful way, but that's not why it's being kept suppressed. Think about it. We're polluting ourselves out of existence with conventional energy technologies, allowing millions of people to be in harm's way via nuclear reactors and their waste products, destroying our food supply with toxic chemicals, allowing hundreds of millions of people to starve to death, et cetera, but that's ok as long as a handful of greedy, corrupt, and insane elite maintain their wealth, power and control over us. If that isn't harmful then I guess I don't understand the term.

No, the reason why we don't have free energy is because TPTB would rather perish than relinquish their wealth, power and control. As 'The One' stated, TPTB will have to fall before we'll see free energy and a free and peaceful planet.

mojo
17th March 2011, 14:55
Perhaps not...Change could take place from the bottom up. How? We fight to get a measure on the ballet that provides amnesty to all our citizens that are currently or in the past have been involved with the technology and have taken oaths of secrecy. It shouldn't take a death bed confession to get the truth out. There is no way TPTB could stop it then. Because as in the above remarks TPTB like the status quo.

ceetee9
17th March 2011, 15:42
I believe this has been tried before and it didn't go anywhere because the Congress is firmly in their control. I've written dozens of Congressmen, Senators, at least two Presidents, multiple mainstream media journalists, and even some "enlightened" celebrities and I either received no response at all or a canned reply letter.

Wouldn't you think with all the problems with our current energy technologies--especially in light of the current nuclear reactor crisis in Japan--that there would be even one journalist who would ask the question: "why do we continue with these highly dangerous and polluting energy technologies when we could have 100% non-polluting free (or nearly free) energy?" They won't even broach the question because they don't want the topic of advanced energy technologies even mentioned much less investigated. And this tactic works beautifully because those who still believe the media and/or academia or the government would investigate the subject if there was any merit to it at all; hence, they don't because it's all nonsense. How you wake up the masses I don't know, but I'm beginning to suspect it takes decades—probably because you have to wait for the old guard to all die off before the new guard can get a substantial foot hold.

Charlie Pecos
17th March 2011, 15:55
Free energy is just one way of opening Pandoras box as far as the TPTB are concerned. Introduce free energy and lose all control you have over the world. Much more will come out as a result and people will start to know the true nature of the world, that they are free and don't need these parasites, their money, their governments, or their corporations. This is why people have died because of this knowledge. A catalyst must first occur before free energy will be allowed to come forward. Japans nuclear crisis is a step towards this happening.

highvoltage
17th March 2011, 16:07
This is very true!! I work in the electrical industry, and it blows me away the way the companies are run.

Charlie Pecos
17th March 2011, 16:15
This is very true!! I work in the electrical industry, and it blows me away the way the companies are run.

It's all about the money. Take that away and look at the possibilties. We are at a dead end here folks. Time to make a change.

slipknotted
17th March 2011, 16:17
it's all about money TPTB are in control of everything they are the negative watch dogs of this world you have to be one powerfull s.o.b. to bring free energy forward even the TPTB are playing games with free energy now, even what you think is a independent company studying free energy's are TPTB fooling most. they can ruining people, company's, funding, ect .

Herbert
17th March 2011, 17:04
Highvoltage: This is very true!! I work in the electrical industry, and it blows me away the way the companies are run.

Would you please elaborate on that Highvoltage? How are they run?

grannyfranny100
18th March 2011, 08:14
China gave free energy blueprints to the leader of all countries according to Ben Fulford's blog. Guess the Chinese forgot to include a billion dollar Swiss bank account with each blueprint. :rolleyes:

highvoltage
18th March 2011, 18:23
The technology exists to make every power plant on the face of this earth obsolete. Think about that for a minute, no more pollution of ANY kind from a power plant. It comes back to what you all have said, PROFIT and CONTROL!

In regards to the way the power companies are run, most could care less about doing anything other than business as usual! A " If its not broke, don't fix it!" mentality!

siggy
20th March 2011, 12:16
Until the inventors give their discoveries freely (and what better way than on the net), instead of trying to patent and make money, I fear that TPTB will always find ways to silence them - either by buying the patents and sitting on them or other darker means. It makes me sad to think of people like Stan Myer and Joseph Newman, who had /have solutions but were / are seeking patents / money / fame - all of which would surely come to them if they had simply given the design away freely!!!!

Once the genie is out of the bag what can TPTB do.

Siggy

Charlie Pecos
20th March 2011, 15:40
Until the inventors give their discoveries freely (and what better way than on the net), instead of trying to patent and make money, I fear that TPTB will always find ways to silence them - either by buying the patents and sitting on them or other darker means. It makes me sad to think of people like Stan Myer and Joseph Newman, who had /have solutions but were / are seeking patents / money / fame - all of which would surely come to them if they had simply given the design away freely!!!!

Once the genie is out of the bag what can TPTB do.

Siggy

Ultimately thats what has to happen. When we take back our rights and our power and we step away from their control program, there is NOTHING they can do to stop us. The money is their creation and it is the basis of all the problems we find ourselves with. Do away with the money and watch the program fall, then and only then are we a free people!

dddanieljjjamesss
20th March 2011, 16:12
build it yourself. its out there. i've seen it. you can talk all you want about what's stopping free energy, but in the end it is you.

the chicken is an egg

mojo
20th March 2011, 16:12
Hi,
Here is a clip of Dr. Greer speaking out about free energy technolgy. Although I don't agree with everything he does a great job presenting the energy problems and why.

3PcBFhrzrIw

siggy
20th March 2011, 16:35
build it yourself. its out there. i've seen it. you can talk all you want about what's stopping free energy, but in the end it is you.

If someone, somewhere can show me a working device capable of powering my home / car, with the plans, I'd build as many as I could and give them away to everyone I know.
But although I've seen devices which seem to be the answer - the inventors never seem to want to disclose the plans until they get rich!
There are lots of people working on free energy devices in the open source community with no success so far, so it can't be that easy!

Will look at Orion project dot org (mentioned by Steven Gree in the video)

Charlie Pecos
20th March 2011, 16:52
I think the problem is still greed, money. Folks who have been given the ability to create these devices want to make money for their work. Indeed, it takes money to build these devices, let alone ones' time. In a world where we still have to pay in order to live, it can be difficult to give away our work for free. If I had the money, this is exactly what I would do- build these devices and hand them out, along with sharing the plans with others who wish to do the same. A revolution could be started this way. I don't have a working set of plans to start with though, and everyone who does holds them tight to their chest.

TimelessDimensions
20th March 2011, 16:53
We already have free renewable energy:

1. Solar Power
2. Wind Power
3. Geothermal Power
4. Hydro Power
5. Wave Power & Tidal Power

Other than that, John Bedini might have developed a free "free" energy device, but I cannot personally confirm or deny if it generates more energy than it consumes.
See: http://td64.blogspot.com/2011/03/possible-free-energy-device-made-by.html

cloudno7
20th March 2011, 17:03
do you people have any idea what free energy means???

Rocky_Shorz
20th March 2011, 17:55
this disaster was man's wake up, the decision has been made and free energy will be allowed... ;)

Charlie Pecos
20th March 2011, 18:15
do you people have any idea what free energy means???

Do you?...........Come my friend, speak your piece.