PDA

View Full Version : Japan Kicks Off Great Earth Changes

Eric J (Viking)
18th March 2011, 17:09
Japan Kicks Off Great Earth Changes

Preface by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News

On January 1, in a message to the Keys of Knowledge email discussion list, in a message titled, Up for the challenge- predictions for 2011, Sharón Wyeth predicted:

"Japan is in trouble with its earthquakes and consequential tsunami's as the water has no where to go but to flood the islands. Hokkaido is the only relatively safe place there."

A couple of days ago, based on some update information she posted to keysters, I publish an article titled: Japan, You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet, describing the earthquake as just the beginning of massive earth changing coming on the planet.

We then talked by phone, and I asked if she would be willing to do a recorded interview, which took place the next day.

I particularly enjoyed this chat with her, but I realize that some in my free energy audience might find some of the stuff a bit too esoteric for their taste. But there is at least one segment that I hope you'll listen to where she shared what her guides have told her regarding the future of energy. It begins at time stamp 77:40.

Interview contents:

* Discussion of coming earth changes
o Japan quake as the first biggie of many earth changes to come
o Japan to be destroyed except part of Hokkaido
o Massive nuclear meltdown not going to play prominent, volcanic ash will
o Madrid fault next in U.S.
o Tilt of Earth axis coming, will take a few hours
o 100 - 150 years for changes to settle
o Cyclical patterns, transition to Aquarius
o Atlantis destroyed at last transition
o Great winds coming
o Yellowstone Caldera not going off anytime soon
o Nibiru / Planet X pass-by to coincide with the axis shift
o Group incarnated here now intent on surviving
o Gold is not the answer; get tradable commodities
o Indoor growing capabilities
o Utah Safe Haven project
o Role of clean energy in near future
* Spiritual insights to keep in mind during earth changes
o Japan group incarnated to exit the reincarnation loop
o This is 4th of 7 great crises, and "good" will begin to prevail more each time
o Compassion and group consciousness
o Human-animal connectedness
o Neimology™ Science analysis of the words PES Network and Sterling Allan
o "If you were in Japan now..."

listen here...right of page...'yellow box' interview...
http://pesn.com/2011/03/16/9501790_Spiritual_Insights_for_Japan_Tragedy_That_Commences_the_Great_Earth_Changes/

viking

Eric J (Viking)
15th April 2011, 08:48
Interesting article...he got it spot on with Japan! ... bearing in mind it was written in 1974 ...

USA EARTHQUAKE COMING -David Wilkerson

NOTE: Many who read David Wilkerson’s 1974 book “The Vision” are amazed at just how much of it seems to have already come to pass. But in the same book, Wilkerson also prophesied a huge earthquake coming to the USA – seemingly after a major quake in Japan. Below is the warning in his own words…

JAPAN & the COMING USA EARTHQUAKES
-by David Wilkerson. (1974).

The United States is going to experience in the not-too-distant
future the most tragic earthquakes in its history. One day soon
this nation will be reeling under the impact of the biggest news
story of modern times. It will be coverage of the biggest most
disastrous earthquake in history.

It will cause widespread panic and fear, Without a doubt, it will
become one of the most completely reported earthquakes ever.
Television networks will suspend all programming and carry all
day coverage.

Another earthquake , possibly in Japan may precede the one that
I see coming here. There is not the slightest doubt in my mind
about this forthcoming massive earthquake in our continent.

I am not at all convinced that this earthquake will take place in
California. In fact, I believe it is going to take place where it is
least expected. This terrible earthquake may happen in an area
that not known as an earthquake belt. It will be so high on the
Richter scale that it will trigger two other major earthquakes.

http://www.johnthebaptisttv.com/2011/04/12/japan-the-coming-usa-earthquakes-wilkerson/

viking

Lily de Cuir
15th April 2011, 09:15
Hello Everyone,

I've just received this by email from a friend of a friend...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1yIfOYQWxA
[6:52:40 PM] : ive hada info about this since 1989 but emergency meeting on 31.3.2011
[6:54:15 PM] dave tippett: has given me astounding information one we are about to ge to war ww3 they have beeen taking our attention off the mddle east and put it on japan they are using haarp and and are about to sink japan ffor not complying with the nwo
[7:06:56 PM] : but my info was not that i am going to warn you for your own saftey if your on the coast move inland i have packed ready to go we are 1410 feet here but when japan sinks there is going to be a tsunami between 1000feet an 2000feet that will hit california and trigger the faults note the s offf the san madre fault is going to collapse california wwill be gone mexico oregon ohio n.c this is it as i belong to a special quantum mechanics school i have had the privilege to be informed by (SOMETHING) AND HE HAS ASKED ALL STUDENTS IN COUNTRYS NAMED TO LEAVE IT is ABOUT TO HAPPEN ITALY GOING dec 2011 DOWN GREECE SPAINPORTUGAL FRANCE WILL GO ENGLAND WILL STAY BUT THERE WILL BE AND OVERNIGHT ICE AGE THEY HAVE(HAARP) GONE TO FAR THIS TIME AND IT IS COMING TO A CLOSE WELL BEFORE DEC2012 THAT WAS A DISTRACTION please watch for the japan sinking it will and you have about 1 hour or so the expected height for australia is 200 feet japan was only 30feet went in 10 miles do the maths if it does come at 2000feet ill be on the bunyas 3300feet 20mins from hereif you dont listen thats your human choice no problem just thought a bit of info id better than none new york is going down florida texas too the you tube i was given also is not i say not from the school but they have come up with the same answer regards davve
[7:07:53 PM] : can / will happen in next wo weeks and definarely on the 15 th june so ive told you havve a great night dave

I'm not fear-mongering, just putting it out there. Ben Fulford, whatever you may think of him, and I sometimes take him with a grain salt is saying similar things. In addition, correct me if I'm wrong, Edgar Cayce predicted the same?

I don't know what to think...

Lily:(

Carmen
15th April 2011, 11:31
People need to prepare.