PDA

View Full Version : Britain - Arc or Petri dish?

siggy
20th March 2011, 00:34
Hi
something which occurred to me some time ago was the fact that Britain seems to have had an immigration policy (or 'not', if you listen to the right-wing media) which has led to Britain having a very diverse, multi-cultural population of 60-70 million people.

My thought was that if this wasn't done by accident or happenstance then why?

Given that the UK is 'isolated' due to being an Island (der!), I thought it'd be either a perfect location for a human genetic seed bank [an Arc], or in order to test 'things' out [a Petri dish].

I have no evidence to back this up. As I said it was a thought I'd had.
Has this ever been raised before? What do others think?

Siggy

Flash
20th March 2011, 00:39
Hi
something which occurred to me some time ago was the fact that Britain seems to have had an immigration policy (or 'not', if you listen to the right-wing media) which has led to Britain having a very diverse, multi-cultural population of 60-70 million people.

Given that the UK is 'isolated' due to being an Island (der!), I thought it'd be either a perfect location for a human genetic seed bank [an Arc], or in order to test 'things' out [a Petri dish].

Siggy

Same in France, Germany, Canada, US. Any policy like this is in all the western world. Personnally, I see it more like the immigrant from poor regions wanting to have a better life and pushing for immigration on one side, and lowering of our birth rates as well as locals not wanting to do "lesser" jobs on the other side. Is it a PTB plan, well, everything that comes from governments policies has to fit their paradigm and plans.

Lunar
20th March 2011, 00:48
Hi Siggy,

That thought hadn't occurred to me before, no Siggy. I had wondered what they were trying to achieve with the diverse policy other than simply cheap labour. You definitely have a point but not sure about a petri dish theory, for simply reason that London is financial capital of the word so many ptb are concentrated though so would they want experimentation in their own back yard?

observer
20th March 2011, 01:01
GLOBALIZATION !!!

Hasn't any one been paying attention?

You will never get your borders closed....
No one from the global elite will care about your understanding of 'nationality'....
Nothing will change until the global population has been reduced....
The agenda behind all of this is to reduce your personal wealth to that of any third world country....

The evidence is clear on this, I assure you....

karelia
20th March 2011, 01:22
Most definitely NOT an arc. This is how I understand it:

The PTB, as followers of the destructive, are the lowest evolved humans in terms of spirituality. As is normal with negative beings, they want everyone to be as low, or lower, as themselves. They do not comprehend the concept of nourishment; they only know how to destroy. Different races originate from different planets/stars/galaxies etc. If those intermix, their spiritual evolvement is slowed. That is the reason why the current PTB so encouraged multi-culture after the fake ending of the last world war. They want the entire world to be vibrating on their pathetic frequency. Fortunately, being the narrow-minded entities they are, they didn't reckon that the consciousness of the galaxy and beyond would just watch and do nothing. That's why in our recent history, we've seen increasing numbers of higher frequency beings who incarnated on our planet, side-stepping so to speak, the limit of evolving, because their frequency is a lot higher than our planet is currently on.

Nairnia
20th March 2011, 10:55
No, the UK's ethnic diversity and immigration policy is left over from colonialisation, nothing more, nothing sinister.

Lunar
20th March 2011, 11:59
GLOBALIZATION !!!

No one from the global elite will care about your understanding of 'nationality'....
The agenda behind all of this is to reduce your personal wealth to that of any third world country....

I don't think Siggy is wanting our boarders to be closed or worried about our nationality. Britain has been invaded so many times in the past and is so multi-cultural that a sense of nationality/culture is silly. I think all Siggy is trying to do is open a discussion about what the government is trying to achieve with having such lax rules on migration. I read an article the other day about how very wealthy people are giong to be allowed to buy their way into Britain, effectively bypassing the immigration rules. Yes, globalisation and all assets of Britain being controlled by people who are not British could result in the people of Britain not being wealthy enough to own their own property. However, a large proportion of Brits do own their own property and it is still easy to do this relative to the rest of the world.

Peacelovinman
20th March 2011, 12:22
No, the UK's ethnic diversity and immigration policy is left over from colonialisation, nothing more, nothing sinister.

With respect, I would disagree with this. I believe that what you talk about was a deliberate attempt to cause conflict between different creeds/religions/races and indigenous British people, together with a breaking up of British culture which serves to bind people and communities together.

When people are divided, in conflict and feel vulnerable due to cultural reference points disappearing to be replaced by "foreign" and "strange" others, they are less likely to band together and say "no" to federalism, globalism and statism.

K626
20th March 2011, 12:27

Correct.

It has also gone a long way in the balancing the imperialistic residual Karma.

K

siggy
20th March 2011, 12:29
My only thought was that Britain is an 'isolated' small rock with a relatively large and diverse, multicultural population.
This seemed to me to be either a perfect Ark or Petri dish and I wondered if I was just being paranoid.

(My political view is that this situation enriches the UK, but we don't want to get into that here do we).

I agree about Globalization being the threat to humanity - just have to look at what its done so far - but thought that perhaps the Ark / Petri dish might be part of the design!?!?!?
At the end of the day nationality and borders don't matter - but given Britain's unique (maybe also Australia & NZ) geography and demography......

Siggy

K626
20th March 2011, 12:31
My only thought was that Britain is an 'isolated' small rock with a relatively large and diverse, multicultural population.
This seemed to me to be either a perfect Ark or Petri dish and I wondered if I was just being paranoid.

(My political view is that this situation enriches the UK, but we don't want to get into that here do we).

I agree about Globalization being the threat to humanity - just have to look at what its done so far - but thought that perhaps the Ark / Petri dish might be part of the design!?!?!?
At the end of the day nationality and borders don't matter - but given Britain's unique geography and demography......

Siggy

It might be that England will stand alone. We will see. I feel what you are getting at and of course the boundaries of the magic are only time.

K

Lunar
20th March 2011, 12:32
I think the lax rules on migration are to stir up racial hatred and it is an excuse to sanctify more wars on Muslim countries, especially the fact that alot of mosques are springing up all over the place - imagine the response from right wing/traditionalist people on seeing these!

bodixa
20th March 2011, 12:39

Agree with this. The text book version is that the second world war left real labour shortages and an increasing refusal of the population to work in the terrible industrial conditions that still existed then. So people were 'invited' to the UK to work from different parts of the 'Empire'. They encountered many difficulties when they got here and integration versus preserving their own national culture has always been a challenge.

Would also make the point that the 'concentrations' of diversity are a bit misleading. Immigration is not as widespread as people are often led to believe it is. In London it's said that 1 in 3 residents were not born in the UK. Elsewhere, with the exception of the cities and some industrial towns, the population is still predominantly white British.

K626
20th March 2011, 12:39
I think the lax rules on migration are to stir up racial hatred and it is an excuse to sanctify more wars on Muslim countries, especially the fact that alot of mosques are springing up all over the place - imagine the response from right wing/traditionalist people on seeing these!

The lax rules are not so lax. Eng still remains one of the hardest countries to enter and stay in if you have no right of abode.

The influx over certain periods were an economic neccesity.

However the war against Islam is the war against the word. Christianity is broken.

The new religion is coming.

K

siggy
20th March 2011, 12:40
Could the attack on Islam be because of its belief about money and not being allowed to charge interest on loans?

Is this 'rise of the right' in the immigration 'debate' a glimpse into the Petri dish?

K626
20th March 2011, 12:45
Could the attack on Islam be because of its belief about money and not being allowed to charge interest on loans?

Is this 'rise of the right' in the immigration 'debate' a glimpse into the Petri dish?

Islam has proved a barrier to hegemonic colonisation.

It is resistant to the prevailing wind. It is part of the whole, it's ideas aren't alien even to the west. It had a hand in bringing information and philosophy and the new mathamatics to the west. It worships at the stone. It brought civilised behaviour to parts of Spain and Italy. It is the ongoing language.
It has been hijacked by both sides for nefarious means.

In a strange and ironic way its core is resistant to globalisation and of course the ones on high know this.

In the dream we are one. Both sides of the Temple.

K

siggy
20th March 2011, 12:46

Agree with this. The text book version is that the second world war left real labour shortages and an increasing refusal of the population to work in the terrible industrial conditions that still existed then. So people were 'invited' to the UK to work from different parts of the 'Empire'. They encountered many difficulties when they got here and integration versus preserving their own national culture has always been a challenge.

Would also make the point that the 'concentrations' of diversity are a bit misleading. Immigration is not as widespread as people are often led to believe it is. In London it's said that 1 in 3 residents were not born in the UK. Elsewhere, with the exception of the cities and some industrial towns, the population is still predominantly white British.

Yes, agree with this. But on the whole the UK does seem tolerant of immigrants - even if some communities do grumble and moan and march, they don't tend to pick up firebombs, etc like is seen in other countries. I'm white by the way, so maybe I'm talking of that which I have no idea or experience!

Lunar
20th March 2011, 12:54
I disagree that Britain is a difficult country to enter - especially in light of a new policy whereby wealthy people can bypass immigration laws to get in the country. I used to work for a law firm in employment law and many companies used eastern european labour because it was dirt cheap and they didn't need to give them the same employment law rights of indigneous Brits. Historically, Britain has always needed foreign labour - look at the valuable contribution black women made to the NHS and how little they were repaid by not having the same citizenship rights of the rest of the population. After the war we needed jobs to be filled, which is one reason why feminist won the victory for it to be more socially acceptable for women to work outside the home.

A byproduct of this is racial tension and the governments of the day have seen this and are now capitalising on this to whip up racial hatred to sanctify invading muslim countries and to garner support for right wing governments who then offer a free passport to Britain if you are wealthy enough - the hypocrisy is immense.

Also, globalisation brings modern slavery and human trafficking - very profitable businesses in themselves.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/oct/03/modern-slavery-globalisation-multinationals

bodixa
20th March 2011, 13:20

Yes, agree with this. But on the whole the UK does seem tolerant of immigrants - even if some communities do grumble and moan and march, they don't tend to pick up firebombs, etc like is seen in other countries. I'm white by the way, so maybe I'm talking of that which I have no idea or experience!

I agree - multicultural society when it works well is wonderful. When it doesn't work it is very difficult for everyone involved. We are better for being able to get along with everyone from all over the world, different languages, background, cultures, than for never having to face those social challenges.

K626
20th March 2011, 13:30
I disagree that Britain is a difficult country to enter - especially in light of a new policy whereby wealthy people can bypass immigration laws to get in the country. I used to work for a law firm in employment law and many companies used eastern european labour because it was dirt cheap and they didn't need to give them the same employment law rights of indigneous Brits. Historically, Britain has always needed foreign labour - look at the valuable contribution black women made to the NHS and how little they were repaid by not having the same citizenship rights of the rest of the population. After the war we needed jobs to be filled, which is one reason why feminist won the victory for it to be more socially acceptable for women to work outside the home.

A byproduct of this is racial tension and the governments of the day have seen this and are now capitalising on this to whip up racial hatred to sanctify invading muslim countries and to garner support for right wing governments who then offer a free passport to Britain if you are wealthy enough - the hypocrisy is immense.

Also, globalisation brings modern slavery and human trafficking - very profitable businesses in themselves.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/oct/03/modern-slavery-globalisation-multinationals

I partly agree of course if your talking about business led immigration and for instance 200,000 or so students get in every year but 90% have gone back after 5 years...

Globalisation of which the UK is a player will of course mean certain kinds of immigration is encouraged. Look at the top 10 UK businessmen (iirc 6 are originally non-uk based)..

Americans are one of the largest immigrant groups in London along with Australians. The Americans work in the banking and money markets etc...

BUT for instance if you look at asylum seekers the numbers have been vastly reduced over the last 10 years it is very difficut to get assylum in the UK now for more than a year (get leave to stay)...

Also of course as per the EU agreements the UK is open to all EU passport holders.

K

K626
20th March 2011, 13:34
Lunar,

If we are talking about reducing the bargaining power of the host nations workers by introducing cheaper foreign labour then that of course is correct. But on the other hand the imported labour starts to raise its costs (A lot of the Polish workers have gone back to Poland now).

Lunar
20th March 2011, 13:50
I worked in the City of London for 4 years and the vast majority of people who work for banks are not English, no, they are predominantly French, Dutch and German. I've not come accross an aussie yet working for a bank!

Okay, whether or not uk laws are lax on immigration is not really the point. I think the point is is that the perception of the UK's immigration laws (not to mention the large illegal immigrant community) are that they are lax and certainly is world renowned for being multi cultural - something to be proud, of course. However, not many people are proud of this because it is deliberately presented by the right wing press (owned by Murdoch) as negative. There is an agenda here.

Lunar
20th March 2011, 13:56
Lunar,

If we are talking about reducing the bargaining power of the host nations workers by introducing cheaper foreign labour then that of course is correct. But on the other hand the imported labour starts to raise its costs (A lot of the Polish workers have gone back to Poland now).

K626, sorry only just noticed this post after I'd posted. I essentially agree with most of what you say and immigration trends are a very complicated issue and not black and white (no pun intended). I just wanted to get accross the point that whether UK is lax on immigration or not is irrelevant, the perception is that it is and I was attracted to this discussion to contemplate the agenda here. K626, do you think there is a shadowy agenda here?

observer
20th March 2011, 15:43
GLOBALIZATION !!!

I don't think Siggy is wanting our boarders to be closed or worried about our nationality. Britain has been invaded so many times in the past and is so multi-cultural that a sense of nationality/culture is silly. I think all Siggy is trying to do is open a discussion about what the government is trying to achieve with having such lax rules on migration....[snip]

The issue of 'closing the borders' is in direct relationship to what Siggy is questioning in the original post, albeit a polarized reaction held by only a segment of any given society. The point of 'open borders' is clear evidence of the globalization agenda - regardless of Siggy's intentions.

These issues are well defined and presented in a clear evidential trail in David Icke's work "The Biggest Secret". If the members are unfamiliar with Icke's work, I would strongly recommend starting here:

Icke, David - 'The Biggest Secret' - http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/biggestsecretbook/biggestsecret.htm#contents

Only through the research is one able to come to understanding....

Lunar
20th March 2011, 15:53
GLOBALIZATION !!!

I don't think Siggy is wanting our boarders to be closed or worried about our nationality. Britain has been invaded so many times in the past and is so multi-cultural that a sense of nationality/culture is silly. I think all Siggy is trying to do is open a discussion about what the government is trying to achieve with having such lax rules on migration....[snip]

The issue of 'closing the borders' is in direct relationship to what Siggy is questioning in the original post, albeit a polarized reaction held by only a segment of any given society. The point of 'open borders' is clear evidence of the globalization agenda - regardless of Siggy's intentions.

These issues are well defined and presented in a clear evidential trail in David Icke's work "The Biggest Secret". If the members are unfamiliar with Icke's work, I would strongly recommend starting here:

Icke, David - 'The Biggest Secret' - http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/biggestsecretbook/biggestsecret.htm#contents

Only through the research is one able to come to understanding....

I wasn't denying that! If you are using Icke as a point of reference for your philosophy and outlook then that's not much research really is it? That is taking somebody elses' word

siggy
20th March 2011, 16:58

I put my original question forward not intending to start immigration discussion.
I was just observing that Britain now has a large multicultural population (however it may have come about) and that, as an island, it is relatively isolated from other populations, if need be.

Things that occurred to me are:bBorders could be closed at the drop of a hat if wanted by TPTB, is the channel capable of stopping chemical or viral attack / deployment (in either direction),
is Britain's gene pool large enough to repopulate the planet, is the gene pool capable of being tested on without getting to the outside world, etc.

Having said that, I do understand and agree with observer's point about globalisation and maybe that is all there is in answer to my initial question!?!?

Lord Sidious
20th March 2011, 18:05

Erm, no.
What about nations that never had colonies?
They have the same policies, so how does that work?

The reason they have everyone in everyone elses nations are that they want to promote this artificial response called racism.
You see, whilst we are fighting against the [insert racist term here], we aren't doing what will save us, uniting as one against THEM.
There are far more of us than there is of them and that is one of the only things they fear.

Then there is the $ reason.
In the western nations, the corporations that masquerade as governments hypothecate all of their assets, including, but not limited to, birth certificates, driving lisences, citizenship certificates and so on.
A lot of the ''refugees'' that they admit have not had any type of securities issued against them, in fact, they probably don't even have an artificial legal entity.
So, they are free and up for grabs, virtually human flotsam and jetsem, check the law of salvage.
Whomever claims it first, it is theirs.

So yes, there are many dirty, scummy reasons that the dirtbags push diversity and not one is truly of benefit to us in the long run.
And don't even thing of mentioning kebabs, or the carrots come out.

I don't think Siggy is wanting our boarders to be closed or worried about our nationality. Britain has been invaded so many times in the past and is so multi-cultural that a sense of nationality/culture is silly.

Silly? Interesting.
I see that you believe what they teach in schools.
Why do you think they teach stuff totally in contrast to what was taught to us for thousands of years by our elders?

Yes, globalisation and all assets of Britain being controlled by people who are not British could result in the people of Britain not being wealthy enough to own their own property. However, a large proportion of Brits do own their own property and it is still easy to do this relative to the rest of the world.

Erm, no one in the west, let alone Britain owns a damn thing.
For one thing, fiat money has no intrinsic value and can't function as consideration as per contract law, thereby not giving clear title.
Secondly, in Britain, all land is beholden to the crown, it is not possible to purchase.
All you can do is lease it.
They never told you that the feudal system had a makeover, but is still in operation, did they?

Correct.

K

I hope that you don't mean a population of the nation that did things in the past has to pay for something that happened before they were born?
And I love how people believe that everything about colonisation must have been bad.
The school system again.
Pffffffffft.

heyokah
20th March 2011, 18:21
Couldn't resist this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z23fZSa-QY4

Lunar
20th March 2011, 18:49
Deleting this post because on second thoughts I don't think this thread is any longer conducive to an open discussion.

K626
20th March 2011, 21:24
Lunar,

K626, sorry only just noticed this post after I'd posted. I essentially agree with most of what you say and immigration trends are a very complicated issue and not black and white (no pun intended). I just wanted to get accross the point that whether UK is lax on immigration or not is irrelevant, the perception is that it is and I was attracted to this discussion to contemplate the agenda here. K626, do you think there is a shadowy agenda here?

There is a agenda ongoing to dissolve and water down the identitiy of the UK and slowly but surely allign with the EU superstate. Of course people who have lost their identity have nothing left to fight back with.

Peace

K

K626
20th March 2011, 21:28

Correct.

K

I hope that you don't mean a population of the nation that did things in the past has to pay for something that happened before they were born?
And I love how people believe that everything about colonisation must have been bad.
The school system again.
Pffffffffft.

If you don't understand what I'm saying just ask, don't assume.

And don't tell me what I'm saying if you didn't understand it in the first place. :p

Peace

K

Lunar
20th March 2011, 21:52
Lunar,

There is a agenda ongoing to dissolve and water down the identitiy of the UK and slowly but surely allign with the EU superstate. Of course people who have lost their identity have nothing left to fight back with.

Peace

K

After all that I think you have hit the nail on the head. Thank you.

Lord Sidious
21st March 2011, 00:32
Couldn't resist this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z23fZSa-QY4

Thanks a lot, can't a Sith Lord plan in secret anymore?

Correct.

K

The school system again.
Pffffffffft.

If you don't understand what I'm saying just ask, don't assume.

And don't tell me what I'm saying if you didn't understand it in the first place. :p

Peace

K

Is not my first sentence a question?

observer
21st March 2011, 03:42
....[snip]

....[snip]

Peace

K

After all that I think you have hit the nail on the head. Thank you. (emphasis by observer)

I'm going to break a personal policy regarding multiple comments arguing finite points of contention within any given thread. This point must be clarified:

Now that we have come full circle, perhaps you could explain, Lunar, what is the difference between "align with the EU superstate" and the more generalized term I used in comment #4, "globalization"? Don't bother, it's a rhetorical question.

I believe most will agree the European Union is but a small step in the agenda of 'globalization'.

While I'm in here, I would like to take this opportunity to clear-up an earlier confusion, also.

When I gave the free link to David Icke's book, 'The Biggest Secret' in comment #24, the readers will please note, I referenced that work with the words, " I would strongly recommend starting here". It's difficult to comprehend how someone can construe that statement into an understanding that Icke's work is the only point of reference one could offer.

I could have just as easily referenced the work of Maxwell (Jordan), Marrs (Jim), Igan (Max), Jones (Alex), Tsarion (Michael), Farrell (Dr. Joseph), Levenda (Peter), or a plethora of others - any of which can be googled. As I already stated, Icke is a good place to start.

It's been my long experience (here in Avalon II) that few individuals are willing (or interested) in doing the research recommended. The majority only wish to debate in circles to the same final conclusions with others who have made the point in the first place....

Lunar
21st March 2011, 11:42
That distinction is irrelevant to the thread observer and I think you should stop taking yourself so seriously. Please do not send me another PM - I found the tone threatening and passive aggressive. I don't want to discuss anything else with you again. Thanks.

Peacelovinman
21st March 2011, 19:55

The attack on Islam is part of a general stratergy to keep people in eternal conflict. Whilst people subscribe to a "us and them" mentality, it is relatively easy to attack "us" and blame it on "them".

majapahit
21st March 2011, 20:01
Britain - Arc or Petri dish?

it's a den of thieves

.. attracting pirates from all over

Peacelovinman
21st March 2011, 20:02
Can I recommend a book that deals with this very subject?

I believe all points of view in this debate will get something from it. You can get a free e-book copy here (http://www.lulu.com/product/file-download/cultural-revolution-culture-war-how-conservatives-lost-england-and-how-to-get-it-back/14307845?productTrackingContext=author_spotlight_9 1479272_).

Humble Janitor
21st March 2011, 22:31
Hi

Siggy

Same in France, Germany, Canada, US. Any policy like this is in all the western world. Personnally, I see it more like the immigrant from poor regions wanting to have a better life and pushing for immigration on one side, and lowering of our birth rates as well as locals not wanting to do "lesser" jobs on the other side. Is it a PTB plan, well, everything that comes from governments policies has to fit their paradigm and plans.

Everything's a conspiracy nowadays.:rolleyes:

What? Is multiculturalism a BAD thing on here?

Lord Sidious
22nd March 2011, 02:00
What? Is multiculturalism a BAD thing on here?

Like anything else, it moderation it can be ok, but it isn't in moderation, is it?
And also, we don't truly know the motives of those who push it.