PDA

View Full Version : FACEBOOK Has Merged Your User Profile with RFID

Nagual
29th April 2010, 13:29
AgrrmIBehaw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgrrmIBehaw

bluestflame
29th April 2010, 13:41
extensive psycological profiling resource , all these little surveys passed around only a part of it , to see how you answer seeming novelty quizzes , which ones you reject which ones you accept all part of the game

Swanny
29th April 2010, 14:21
Thanks but I will never have the chip :p

stardustaquarion
29th April 2010, 15:05
Nor me :wave:

Gita
29th April 2010, 15:55
Me neither. :nono: I rather go to no man's land! or is it mad man's land!!:eek::laugh:

stardustaquarion
29th April 2010, 16:29
Me neither. :nono: I rather go to no man's land! or is it mad man's land!!:eek::laugh:

Could I please have the address of mad man's land just in case:painkiller::wink:

haibane
29th April 2010, 17:03
I wonder if this has anything to do with the rumour of Facebook servers actually being hosted by NSA ...

Gita
29th April 2010, 17:44
Could I please have the address of mad man's land just in case:painkiller::wink:

Only the truly mad know the address. Just follow the tin foil hat crowd!:tinfoil3:

Virma De Ris
29th April 2010, 17:46
Just beautiful huh? Coincidentally a FB friend sent posted the following message on her status updates field:

ATTENTION EVERYONE---There's a site called spokeo.com and it's an online phone book that has pictures that you have posted on facebook, credit score, profession, home value income , # of children, age, hobbies, etc...Remove yourself by the Privacy button on the bottom right on their website. I personally checked it out... and just removed my listings. SHARE THIS!!! CUT PASTE AND REPOST.

I went to spokeo.com and yes general info for my email address does appear there and for only $2.95 a month for a year's subscription a person can access your specific data on pretty much anything you posted in FB, Twitter and possibly even your emails. Scary stuff.

Anyways sign me up for no man's land!

:fencing:

K626
29th April 2010, 18:43
Only the truly mad know the address. Just follow the tin foil hat crowd!:tinfoil3:

...yeah but won't they all head off in different directions? :p:eek:

Gita
29th April 2010, 20:20
...yeah but won't they all head off in different directions? :p:eek:

Yep!:madgrin: But they will all arrive at the same destination!:P

Skeptix
29th April 2010, 20:30
wow....that's all that comes to mind is wow...

They will have to shoot me down before i get one of these in my body.

Poly Hedra
29th April 2010, 20:52
Thats crazy!

Robstar
29th April 2010, 22:27
"Like DUUUUDE! It says so in Revelations....."
LOL!
Why is that crazy?
It is not crazy. It makes perfect sense if you are on the other side(elite class).
People need to realize they are already part of the matrix.
A profile can be created of you through Facebook and Myspace or any other social application even our favored Project Avalon.
Do you really think all that info gets thrown away?
So what is one to do?
Remain calm and live your life but keep your eyes open and prepare mentally ,physically and spiritually.
And please don't let your religion rule your life.
Because one day soon it will come, and we may have to battle for the next chapter of humanity.
Peace be in your life.
:faint2:

Poly Hedra
29th April 2010, 22:37
okey doke cheers for the insight

Enlightenment101
30th April 2010, 03:38
They know who we are anyhow, Damn Cell Phones, the new Cable Boxes, Google Earth, you can put your name in google and the info comes up, they have been collecting this long before now, this is really old news. as far as a chip goes, they can bite me . Im not doing that, but the chip in question has to do with the real ID which they plan to use once they get rid of all Money, you wont be able to buy anything with out it, and by the way back in 1983 a friend of mine got a card in the mail with a number on it, and she was told by the contact info to get rid of the card it would be used in the future, now at the time we didnt think anything of it, well I didnt until 5 years ago, when I realized what it was,

Nagual
30th April 2010, 06:51
ATTENTION EVERYONE---There's a site called spokeo.com and it's an online phone book that has pictures that you have posted on facebook, credit score, profession, home value income , # of children, age, hobbies, etc...Remove yourself by the Privacy button on the bottom right on their website. I personally checked it out... and just removed my listings. SHARE THIS!!! CUT PASTE AND REPOST.

that's spooky! they even have a list of all the books I have purchased from Amazon...:(

Humble Janitor
30th April 2010, 07:32
extensive psycological profiling resource , all these little surveys passed around only a part of it , to see how you answer seeming novelty quizzes , which ones you reject which ones you accept all part of the game

I just block them all. Don't use Facebook for that crap anyway. I also learned how to disable their little information sharing thing. I'm eventually going to move away from Facebook.