PDA

View Full Version : Getting Your Answers From Spirit...

ulli
21st March 2011, 21:07
Some of you here probably know about using a Tarot Deck to get answers to questions...
maybe you know about the I Ching. Perhaps you have used Holy Scripture of whatever religion you consider holy.

Also the interpretation of signs or omens appearing in nature; suddenly a bird stops by your window, or some other animal crosses your path in a significant way.

With city living I made an interesting discovery...walking into a room where the TV was on, right at the moment when they'd be talking about something relevant to my life.

But the computer age has taken this to a whole new level.

Coincidences occuring when opening a website, and finding just the right answer.

One such website I came across totally by chance, about ten years ago.
The log of the Moira, a sailing vessel traveling around the South Pacific islands.
And this site is as vast as the ocean, and I don't think i have ever read all there is to read.
And it has many levels...the obvious outer level of interest to mariners.
Then there are inner layers, about mystery and consciousness.
Just take a plunge and see if this is for you...the best way is random...but maybe no rules is still better.

Please feel free to share if it has worked for you.
Here is the link:

http://www.this-magic-sea.com/

Happy sailing. Thousands of ways of jumping into those waters....

Teakai
21st March 2011, 21:10
Hi Ulli - have you heard what Michael Tsarion says about tarot? So interesting.
But, in a nutshell - he says the tarot - meaning truth - is the real secret of the bible - and that secret originated long before the bible. It's about Goddess and has been hidden.

shadowstalker
21st March 2011, 21:12
Sounds like synchronicity

benevolentcrow
21st March 2011, 21:12
Divine Rebirth
A new day is dawning.
In the brightness,
we remember our hidden hearts of God.
A divine child awakens within,
arms outstretched to the light.
O heavenly father and mother,
lift me up to the light.
Let me know the secrets of the universe.
Let me be the bringer of light,
the holder of peace in the world.
Let me be your messenger of faith
in a land of forgotten love.
From light to light,
I open my eyes in this divine rebirth.

ulli
21st March 2011, 21:23
Divine Rebirth
A new day is dawning.
In the brightness,
we remember our hidden hearts of God.
A divine child awakens within,
arms outstretched to the light.
O heavenly father and mother,
lift me up to the light.
Let me know the secrets of the universe.
Let me be the bringer of light,
the holder of peace in the world.
Let me be your messenger of faith
in a land of forgotten love.
From light to light,
I open my eyes in this divine rebirth.

Dear Crow, I just really love that poem...and also the earlier ones I have seen you post here...thank you.

ulli
21st March 2011, 21:30
Sounds like synchronicity

I was reading "the Roots of Coincidence" by Arthur Koestler many years ago, and at that moment coincidences happened at an unusual rate...then calmed down again...
Fast forward 15 years, I was reading "Synchronicity: Science, Myth and the Trickster", by Allan Combs, Ph.D., a psychology professor at the University of North Carolina at Asheville, co-authored with Mark Holland.

And again, synchronicities like never before.
That's when I discovered the Law behind:
Where the focus goes, the energy flows. Emphasis on ENERGY.

jjl
21st March 2011, 21:31
what a wonderful and uniting post ulli. I'm proud to know you.

ulli
21st March 2011, 21:50
But, in a nutshell - he says the tarot - meaning truth - is the real secret of the bible - and that secret originated long before the bible. It's about Goddess and has been hidden.

The bottom line is sacred geometry...
God is a mathematician, among other things, the Father part of God which is masculine....
sends out space balls...
every time he has a big bang
excuse me....
I mean meteors,
Which, when dropped into an ocean of a life-bearing panet ..eventually produce life, conception
Goddess Mother, our Earth, now comes into her own....Gaia
EVERYTHING has this amazing order hidden behind the chaos, if one only knows how to connect the dots...

myths are great, get the imagination going...
the Big Picture is very simple, really....like a formula...

benevolentcrow
21st March 2011, 23:00
Spirit of Dance...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXvJ8UquYoo

slvrfx
21st March 2011, 23:15

Margaret Starbird, a religious studies professor who'd heard Christ and the Magdalene were married, and went about attempting to debunk it, found not only that it was true, but discovered the Bloodline.

In the context of what you wrote, about the tarot, she says the tarot allowed this information to get out into the public, and that the story is in the cards. That is, the original, oldest deck.

Her book on this- "Woman With the Alabastar Jar".

Here's another tidbit...."Apocalypse is a Greek work that means, 'that which is hidden will be revealed'."

slvrfx
21st March 2011, 23:22
The bottom line is sacred geometry...
God is a mathematician, among other things, the Father part of God which is masculine....
sends out space balls...
every time he has a big bang
excuse me....
I mean meteors,
Which, when dropped into an ocean of a life-bearing panet ..eventually produce life, conception
Goddess Mother, our Earth, now comes into her own....Gaia
EVERYTHING has this amazing order hidden behind the chaos, if one only knows how to connect the dots...

myths are great, get the imagination going...
the Big Picture is very simple, really....like a formula...

Hehe...love this. Of course, another 'coincidence' is that shortly after we were talking about this exact thing, my youngest's BF came over to get some firewood, and started talking about how 'something' clicked in his brain recently, and he was seeing EVERYTHING as a mathematical equations.

Numbers, angles, triangles...the answer to everything.

Ancient mystery science, behind the creation of everything. Music also is...specifically resonance, and my young friend says MUSIC IS MATH.

Thanks for this thought-provoking thread, ulli.

(One more comment...synchronicity...that WORD. We LOVE that word because that's one of the ways we KNOW truths from everywhere have come to us, and one good friend of mine, knows this too. And yet, there's an element, in this exact timeframe that wants us to think it's a tool being used by the dark side to manipulate. Huh?? Don't tell me that something I've used my entire life, was all a sham.)

Teakai
21st March 2011, 23:38
Margaret Starbird, a religious studies professor who'd heard Christ and the Magdalene were married, and went about attempting to debunk it, found not only that it was true, but discovered the Bloodline.

In the context of what you wrote, about the tarot, she says the tarot allowed this information to get out into the public, and that the story is in the cards. That is, the original, oldest deck.

Her book on this- "Woman With the Alabastar Jar".

Here's another tidbit...."Apocalypse is a Greek work that means, 'that which is hidden will be revealed'."

Thanks for the info Slvrfx. I find theology a fascinating subject.
I heard apocalypse meant the great awakening (which is much the same thing) That it got such a fire and brimstone reputation makes one wonder exactly what it takes for that awakening or revealing to occur.

I also read that Princess Diana was of the Jesus bloodline - and there was an awfully good documentary about the bloodline and that Jesus was Caesarian who was the son of Julius Caesar and Cleopatra.

ulli
21st March 2011, 23:43
I also read that Princess Diana was of the Jesus bloodline - and there was an awfully good documentary about the bloodline and that Jesus was Caesarian who was the son of Julius Caesar and Cleopatra.

I also saw that documentary, fascinating...I really resonated more with it than all the other mystery theories about Jesus combined.

ulli
21st March 2011, 23:57
One more comment...synchronicity...that WORD. We LOVE that word because that's one of the ways we KNOW truths from everywhere have come to us, and one good friend of mine, knows this too. And yet, there's an element, in this exact timeframe that wants us to think it's a tool being used by the dark side to manipulate. Huh?? Don't tell me that something I've used my entire life, was all a sham.)

For someone to buy into that theory they would have to attribute
the dark side with perhaps more powers than they have.
A good synchronicity can only be arranged in the Highest Heavens, in my view.
There are smaller incidences, like an insect doing a weird stunt,
or black cat run across the road.. a crazy driver, perhaps...
Worth looking into some more.

slvrfx
21st March 2011, 23:58

I also saw that documentary, fascinating...I really resonated more with it than all the other mystery theories about Jesus combined.

Julius Caesar was actually an African, and Cleopatra, Egyptian?

One of the conclusions I came up with after reading quite a few books, was that Christ was actually Egyptian...and (Whoa!!)...'synchronicities"...a few weeks later, I found this book...

"Jesus- Last of the Pharaohs" by Ralph Ellis.

Another tidbit to throw into the mix is that the results of DNA testing of the Pharaoh Tut, show he is of British Isles ancestry.

Very interesting considering Mary, the mother of Christ('s), ancestors also came from Britain. Another great book- "Drama of the Lost Disciples".

Teakai
22nd March 2011, 00:06
Julius Caesar was actually an African, and Cleopatra, Egyptian?

One of the conclusions I came up with after reading quite a few books, was that Christ was actually Egyptian...and (Whoa!!)...'synchronicities"...a few weeks later, I found this book...

"Jesus- Last of the Pharaohs" by Ralph Ellis.

Another tidbit to throw into the mix is that the results of DNA testing of the Pharaoh Tut, show he is of British Isles ancestry.

Very interesting considering Mary, the mother of Christ('s), ancestors also came from Britain. Another great book- "Drama of the Lost Disciples".

I've drawn no conclusions. I've just accepted that the Jesus story is likely going to remain one mixed pot with all manner of theories and claims. I would love to know the truth of it all, though - rather makes one look forward to the apocalypse so we can get some answers :lol:

ulli
22nd March 2011, 00:06
Spirit of Dance...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXvJ8UquYoo

Very well made cheerer upper...thank you dear Crow.
...I recommend this video to be sprinled on top of all the fear based threads, especially the ones about radiation clouds...
all over Avalon. Thank you for coming up with this.

slvrfx
22nd March 2011, 00:41
Getting back on ulli's "Getting Your Answers From Spirit" track...

Yes, I totally agree, and I see how many paths there are.

Some are intellectual, some physical, some spiritual, and some 'all of the above'.

It's Earth Shaking when they combine and shoot off stars into the nether.

Darla Ken Pearce
22nd March 2011, 00:46
Great fun here! It was refreshing to have something interesting rather than the same old 3D variation of the Fear Factor. Since we are becoming our higher power in ascension ~ tarot is like a reading done by yourself for yourself. How fun is that? It is really your higher power talking to you. Those old tired evil versus good on tarot cards and everything else that can be placed under duality are thankfully leaving us now ~ but hardly fast enough. Although one day soon, in the blink of an eye, we will be happy again with our thousands of different rays of the rainbow and duality will be no more. Anyone else ready for some sunshine and celebrations? Let's not forget to throw in a reunion or two ~ hundred! And so it is... xoxox

ulli
22nd March 2011, 01:35
http://www.rocket-guides.com/new_caledonia_nature_photography.html

the above link is of some 360 degree photography from the magic sea, in case anyone would like to be transported to a south sea island....

I wasn't able to embed directly...

9eagle9
22nd March 2011, 01:40
I don't give card readings, but I will use a deck of cards to support what I've said in a reading after the fact. In sort of a reverse way of doing things. Know first, substantiate with the cards as a sort of validation. For the dubious.

I'm not trustworthy but those peices of cardboard and plastic are!

In all honesty the cards have never ever once failed to support what I've said. When people use the tarot in a goal (not intention) it was given to me that as I'm shuffling and pondering the situation at hand that I'm a creating or laying the foundation for a synchronization event. Creating our own synchronicity. Setting up a foundation to allow a synchronatic event to occur.

This was demonstrated to me once when I gave a woman a reading. She wanted to accept what I was saying but couldn't. Basically she felt that I was somehow being dishonest in how I was 'creating' this information. So I peeled off some cards and they basically just supported what I'd told her. She still refused it so I passed the deck to a friend, she shuffled, pitched the cards out. Same cards. The woman is having a fit by now so she demands to have the cards. So we hand the cards over and the same thing. Same exact cards in the same order, time, dates, listing precisely what was occurring in her life at that moment.

Unable to accept this STILL, she says.. I will believe you under one condition. I will believe you if you arm wrestle me and win. (people *think* doing this in a professional capacity is glamorous? think again).

So this is getting ridiculous and my friend is shaking her head , "no no no you have more than substantiated what you've set out to do." Not to mention the woman in question is pushing six feet and weighs about 200 pounds and shovels dirt and drives bulldozers for a living. Her biceps where the size of my head. But something told me to arm wrestle her. And I won. Easily.

Something really wanted to get a point across to her... lol.

And it did.

karelia
22nd March 2011, 01:44
Although one day soon, in the blink of an eye, we will be happy again with our thousands of different rays of the rainbow and duality will be no more. Anyone else ready for some sunshine and celebrations? Let's not forget to throw in a reunion or two ~ hundred! And so it is... xoxox

Oh, it will be the greatest party the universe has ever seen! I'm already feeling the anticipation!

ulli
22nd March 2011, 02:00
while I was watching BenevolentCrow's video I was reminded of how the fifties
were such an amazing decade, the war was over and everyone was enjoying the beginning of consumerism...

now just imagine a similar new beginning, but with a different type of novelty orientation, magical, interactive,
free from the current form of consumerism where we are nearly forced to buy stuff we don't need...

Teakai
22nd March 2011, 05:09
I bought a pack of Ryder Waite tarot cards a few months ago but haven't sat down to figure out how to use them yet.

I'm wondering how you get some of the cards in the reversed position. Is it something done manually or does it happen in a layout?
Guess I could read the instructions.
(uggh, reading instructions)

Tuza
22nd March 2011, 06:26
I bought a pack of Ryder Waite tarot cards a few months ago but haven't sat down to figure out how to use them yet.

I'm wondering how you get some of the cards in the reversed position. Is it something done manually or does it happen in a layout?

Have used the Ryder Waite cards for about 25 years and done hundreds of readings. Once you pick up the cards after a layout the next time you do a reading you will find that some of them just fall into the reversed position.

I have found after reading different tarot books and going to classes that the best advice is once your intuition associates certain cards in the deck with a specific meaning then you are away and can divine. My favourite spread is the Celtic Cross so that's the one I use.

ulli
22nd March 2011, 14:44
So I took my morning plunge into the thousands of links in the huge Magic Sea site, and came up with a very informative one on cats and their history.

(being a cat lover, I clicked on a cat link)

and if you like cats, I recommend that you click on the link below:

http://www.cruising-australia.com/log1/27CATS.HTM

jjl
22nd March 2011, 14:47
you gave me a smell of the ocean this morning thankyou...jj

benevolentcrow
22nd March 2011, 15:20
To get answers, you have to ask questions...
"Every mistake you make is progress.
Mistakes teach you important lessons. Every time you make one, you’re one step closer to your goal. The only mistake that can truly hurt you is choosing to do nothing simply because you’re too scared to make a mistake.

So don’t hesitate – don’t doubt yourself. In life, it’s rarely about getting a... chance; it’s about taking a chance. You’ll never be 100% sure it will work, but you can always be 100% sure doing nothing won’t work. Most of the time you just have to go for it!

And no matter how it turns out, it always ends up just the way it should be. Either you succeed or you learn something. Win-Win. Remember, if you never act, you will never know for sure, and you will be left standing in the same spot forever." Marc & Angel Hack Life

slvrfx
22nd March 2011, 15:52
I have the Aquarian Tarot designed by David Palladini. Absolutely the most beautiful deck I've ever seen. (This was very important to me because I am an artist.)

I've done at least 100 readings in the past 2-3 years, and am so amazed at how they are so diverse, and right-on.

A couple of them were out-n-out shocking, but even in their whole-hearted honesty, "hope sprang eternal".

Never any physical death, but death of the old way that wasn't working. The same for destructive forces bringing about necessary change.

Mostly I love how the readings are 100% accurate in depicting an individual's life, from the events in the past, to what the current situation is.

People come to me when they want to see things clearly, like helping them see a puzzle piece they'd not remembered.

(Odd, but a good thing, I can't read my own. Don't really have a desire. Probably because I know these things about myself already, and I have no desire to glimpse into my future. What will be, will be. All is as it should be.)

ulli
22nd March 2011, 20:55
today 5 years ago my mother passed away...so I was rather sad.

Then a friend confirmed her presence by telling me something
that was only known to her and myself.
Something about a dinner bell made of porcelaine.
And as I'm writing this there is a song on the radio,
with a bicycle bell...song is called: I want to ride my bicycle...
She was still riding her bicycle at age 82...this is beyond coincidence...
and rather comforting.

9eagle9
22nd March 2011, 23:03
It would be sorta of kewl if we framed up some questions about current and future events and everyone chipped in a card in a systemic way to see what we come up with.

Teakai
23rd March 2011, 08:44
It would be sorta of kewl if we framed up some questions about current and future events and everyone chipped in a card in a systemic way to see what we come up with.

I think that sounds like a great idea.

Can I do it - even if I have no idea what I'm doing?

jjl
23rd March 2011, 09:40

Teakai, I've been reading for over 35 years. The trick is to check each statement you would like to make of a meaning and check your solar plexus. For me it will ring if true, if not, it stays dormant. Never has failed me...jj

Teakai
23rd March 2011, 10:03
Teakai, I've been reading for over 35 years. The trick is to check each statement you would like to make of a meaning and check your solar plexus. For me it will ring if true, if not, it stays dormant. Never has failed me...jj

Thanks jjl. When I bought them I thought it would be a good idea to pick one every day and learn the meanings of them that way - but, that went by the wayside.
There are just so many meanings to remember - and not just upways. It's really quite complicated. Especially for someone who doesn't do well with instructions :)

I'm going to get a bit more serious about it now, though. I'd really love to be able to use them properly.

jjl
23rd March 2011, 10:09

Thanks jjl. When I bought them I thought it would be a good idea to pick one every day and learn the meanings of them that way - but, that went by the wayside.
There are just so many meanings to remember - and not just upways. It's really quite complicated. Especially for someone who doesn't do well with instructions :)

I'm going to get a bit more serious about it now, though. I'd really love to be able to use them properly.

I will pm a quick overview that will help you...jj