PDA

View Full Version : George Kavassilas: does he have it nailed???

D-Day
22nd March 2011, 09:44
Hi all,

I have recently come across the work of George Kavassilas, an Aussie who in my personal opinion is a very interesting and enlightened man indeed.

The information he presents regarding the nature of our universe, the evolution of human consciousness, the process of ascension and the role various ET races/groups are playing with respect to these aspects is very compelling.

George's perspective on the above-mentioned topics resonates with me on such a profound level that I felt compelled to post a link to his website and also some recent interviews he has undertaken.

So, here they are for all to enjoy:

Project Camelot Interview: http://www.mediafire.com/?fbhb0zf6bhzm2fm

Red Ice Radio Interview: http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2011/01/RIR-110127-gkavassilas.mp3

Project Information Interview: http://www.mediafire.com/?31d9v019grei17d

Lightworkers.Org Interview: http://www.filedropper.com/georgekavassilasinterviewwithlightworkersorg-11january2011

For those here at PA who are already familiar with George and his teachings, I would love to hear your opinions about the validity of the information he is putting on the table...

And for those who are not... I encourage you to take some time, listen to the interviews, check out his website and and formulate your own opinion about what he has to offer.

Please... let me know what you think guys!

Cheers
Dan

Wiremu2011
22nd March 2011, 10:50
This guy did a presentation just around the corner from where I was on Sunday which a friend had attended and took the time to have lunch with us during his break. What he told us George was speaking about in the morning session really blew me away, so when I got home I went straight to You Tube and have watched as much as I could tolerate and I must admit, he really got me thinking. I intend to listen to more on this guy.
Has he got nailed???? I'm not sure, but what I've heard so far is more convincing than some of the half truths I've found myself wasting time with over the years.

D-Day
22nd March 2011, 11:15
This guy did a presentation just around the corner from where I was on Sunday which a friend had attended and took the time to have lunch with us during his break. What he told us George was speaking about in the morning session really blew me away, so when I got home I went straight to You Tube and have watched as much as I could tolerate and I must admit, he really got me thinking. I intend to listen to more on this guy.
Has he got nailed???? I'm not sure, but what I've heard so far is more convincing than some of the half truths I've found myself wasting time with over the years.

Hi there Wiremu,

Thanks for your comments, I'm pleased to hear that others are also resonating with the information and insights this guy is presenting.

If you haven't done so already, I would highly recommend taking a browse through his website - link posted above.

Cheers
Dan

Realeyes
22nd March 2011, 11:22
Thank you starting this thread – I was thinking of doing this, but still new to forums and unsure how one goes about such things. Thank you for doing this. ;) I came across George’s work about a year ago.

Since a child I have had my own various ET experiences, the majority wonderful and mind expanding, others very questionable. Also since a child I have explored multitudes of dimensions with simultaneous and controlled out of body experiences that have shown and taught me who we really are on a Spirit level and how we are always connected to Source. Like George I have witnessed going up the levels beyond form all the way to the Void. This is a life changing experience.

Kerry’s latest interview with George was ‘gold’ IMHO; he confirmed so much of what I have personally discovered in all my own spiritual journeys – so for me he ‘nailed’ the bigger picture and explained beautifully the great wonders of who we really are and the potentials we have in our ‘present’.

A guide stick question I personally use when hearing information from various sources is, ‘does this information empower me or does it dis-empower me? George’s message resonated truth vibrations within my whole being as I listened to this interview three times and very empowering. George is a very compassionate and brave man to share such high calibre information to everyone – he certainly has ‘balls’ because although many cry out to hear the ‘truth’ – very few are willing to really ‘hear’ the truth. Most only want the truth that feels comfortable to their own confines of thinking/beliefs. :bolt:

IMHO, his approach was filled with unconditional love for all his brethren! :clap2: :kiss: :grouphug:

D-Day
22nd March 2011, 11:50
Thank you starting this thread – I was thinking of doing this, but still new to forums and unsure how one goes about such things. Thank you for doing this. ;) I came across George’s work about a year ago.

Since a child I have had my own various ET experiences, the majority wonderful and mind expanding, others very questionable. Also since a child I have explored multitudes of dimensions with simultaneous and controlled out of body experiences that have shown and taught me who we really are on a Spirit level and how we are always connected to Source. Like George I have witnessed going up the levels beyond form all the way to the Void. This is a life changing experience.

Kerry’s latest interview with George was ‘gold’ IMHO; he confirmed around 98% of what I have personally discovered in all my own spiritual journeys – so for me he ‘nailed’ the bigger picture and explained beautifully the great wonders of who we really are and the potentials we have in our ‘present’.

A guide stick question I personally use when hearing information from various sources is, ‘does this information empower me or does it dis-empower me? George’s message resonated truth vibrations within my whole being as I listened to this interview three times and very empowering. George is a very compassionate and brave man to share such high calibre information to everyone – he certainly has ‘balls’ because although many cry out to hear the ‘truth’ – very few are willing to really ‘hear’ the truth. Most only want the truth that feels comfortable to their own confines of thinking/beliefs. :bolt:

IMHO, his approach was filled with unconditional love for all his brethren! :clap2: :kiss: :grouphug:

Hi Realeyes,

WOW... I'm jealous, the experience you had moving up through the higher dimensional levels must have been absolutely amazing - you are very blessed indeed!!!

I'm really glad you appreciate this thread too, as I said in my first post I really did feel compelled to share George's knowledge/wisdom with others... figured this would be a good place to start ;)

P.S. I COMPLETELY agree with your "guide stick" comments, I'd definitely say it's the empowering nature of George's message that leads me to resonate with it so strongly.

Cheers
Dan

str8thinker
22nd March 2011, 12:20
It might be interesting to get OnyxKnight's and Omniverse's take on George.

PHARAOH
22nd March 2011, 12:32
Have listened to and watched many video presentations of George. Even suggested Bill interview George but to no avail as of yet. Heck, George has even made several attempts to have Camelot interview him as they finally did. I think it would do Avalon some good to give George a piece of thier time.

D-Day
22nd March 2011, 12:38

All opinions are welcomed here, regardless of whether people agree with George's material or not. in fact, I would especially like to hear from people who are familiar with his work and DON'Tresonate with it. If there are discrepancies with the information he presents I'd appreciate it if someone could point them out for me as it would appear I have completely overlooked them...

BMJ
22nd March 2011, 12:39
Hi Guys,
George is not a story teller or teacher, he is a down to earth guy simply telling the truth according to his experiences, and for me my gut feeling is that his truth is the truth.

Unfortunately we are conditioned to think we have to work so dam hard to get what we want out of life. This train of thought often carries over into the alternative media and alot of alternative media guru's pray on this . So guru X says you need to jump threw several hoop's i.e spend alot of money on their material in print, spend several years studying very hard that material and then just maybe you will gain enlightenment.

Why do we have to relearn what we already know?

I don't think we do need to because if we are a splinter of god, our soul that is, would our soul not contain all that is god. And so to gain true enlightenment we need to only to reconnect with our soul. Enter George K, thank you very much.

D-Day
22nd March 2011, 12:41
Have listened to and watched many video presentations of George. Even suggested Bill interview George but to no avail as of yet. Heck, George has even made several attempts to have Camelot interview him as they finally did. I think it would do Avalon some good to give George a piece of thier time.

hI PHARAOH,

Man I'd love to see Bill do an interview with George... now that would be INTERESTING!!!

D-Day
22nd March 2011, 12:46
Hi Guys,
George is not a story teller or teacher, he is a down to earth guy simply telling the truth according to his experiences, and for me my gut feeling is that his truth is the truth.

Unfortunately we are conditioned to think we have to work so dam hard to get what we want out of life. This train of thought often carries over into the alternative media and alot of alternative media guru's pray on this . So guru X says you need to jump threw several hoop's i.e spend alot of money on their material in print, spend several years studying very hard that material and then just maybe you will gain enlightenment.

I don't think we do need to because if we are a splinter of god, our soul that is, would our soul not contain all that is god. And so to gain true enlightenment we need to only to reconnect with our soul. Enter George K, thank you very much.

Well said... good points... and I totally agree with you!!!!

BMJ
22nd March 2011, 12:59

Hi str8thinker,
I have asked him that question in his thread, post #43.
Link:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?15909-My-ET-contact-experiences-(discussions-Q-A-panel-etc.)/page3

In Onyxknights reply post #58 he states, quote "..... In your/my lifetime at the very soonest, and more possibly in the lifetime of your children, or younger relatives."

With this statement I ass-u-me he is also suggesting he does not believe in the acension process and so he at least in part disagree's with George K.

PHARAOH
22nd March 2011, 13:53
In a nut shell I feel George is staying "WE" are the cream of the crop. Our genetics is "ALL" possibility. "WE ALL" need to resenate this with every in-an-ex hale. For maximum effect, meditate on it.

shiva777
22nd March 2011, 16:47
if you listened to Georges interviews from a few years back,he spoke with the same assuring tone of certainty...in later interviews he says he was under the mind control of the Galactic Federation of Light(which he says are trying to enslave humanity in a world of technological control) during that time....well,he is still being influenced by negative ET agendas in my discernment...he has made predictions for late 2011( a portal will open) and 2012 and 2013...so we only have a year or two to see that he is being mind controlled again...he thinks he went beyond the 4D deceptions when it appears that he just went another layer deeper in to it's deceptions and got fooled AGAIN.

Having said that,he does seem to be more AWARE than most about the new-age negative agenda with their new world order religion and it's deceptions(ass-ended masters and all) and he realises almost all channeling and new agey material is just 4D ASTRAL lies..so he does have some valuable things to say.Many new agers will lap up Georges material as it is a nice repackaging of the same fundamental lie that pleases the ego....an easy escape

For those who are psychically sensitive,tune in to what lies underneath Georges "loving" demeanour...it's not pretty..he's just fallen in to a more sophisticated deception...even the most 3D people out there will realise this when his 2012-13 events don't occur.

D-Day
23rd March 2011, 01:39
if you listened to Georges interviews from a few years back,he spoke with the same assuring tone of certainty...in later interviews he says he was under the mind control of the Galactic Federation of Light(which he says are trying to enslave humanity in a world of technological control) during that time....well,he is still being influenced by negative ET agendas in my discernment...he has made predictions for late 2011( a portal will open) and 2012 and 2013...so we only have a year or two to see that he is being mind controlled again...he thinks he went beyond the 4D deceptions when it appears that he just went another layer deeper in to it's deceptions and got fooled AGAIN.

Having said that,he does seem to be more AWARE than most about the new-age negative agenda with their new world order religion and it's deceptions(ass-ended masters and all) and he realises almost all channeling and new agey material is just 4D ASTRAL lies..so he does have some valuable things to say.Many new agers will lap up Georges material as it is a nice repackaging of the same fundamental lie that pleases the ego....an easy escape

For those who are psychically sensitive,tune in to what lies underneath Georges "loving" demeanour...it's not pretty..he's just fallen in to a more sophisticated deception...even the most 3D people out there will realise this when his 2012-13 events don't occur.

Hi Shiva, thanks so much for presenting a different perspective on George K and his material.

I was just wondering if you would be happy to expand on your comments regarding Geotge being manipulated by ET's and under mind control?

The reason I ask is because I don't really see that myself so I'm keen to hear more on this and to understand how/why you've reached that conclusion...

Teakai
23rd March 2011, 07:06

Hi Shiva, thanks so much for presenting a different perspective on George K and his material.

I was just wondering if you would be happy to expand on your cooments regarding Geotge being manipulated by ET's and under mind control?

The reason I ask is because I don't really see that myself so I'm keen to hear more on this and to understand how/why you've reached that conclusion...

Hi D-Day - I don't mean to be a buttinsky, but the part about where George was sucked in is at the 29 minute mark on the Kerry Cassidy interview.

He says himself that he was manipulated by the 'galactic federation of light' and given false information to put forward - but has owned up to that and has since learned how to recognise what is truth and what is not truth based on his own core B(ull) S(hit) monitor.

Just saves you waiting for Shiva to reply is all.

normam2
23rd March 2011, 07:22
If Im not mistaken I dont know if it was Kerry or maybe someone else interviewing him, I really lost track of the interviewer after all the youtube videos I saw , anyway the person was saying that they agreed with what George was saying however he/she disagreed about US being evacuated from Earth. As George said either by spaceship or portals or into the core of the earth, this he/she didnt agree with him which is suppose to happen in two years if Im not wrong.

Has someone else ran into this contradiction?

I feel like there are two side of the spectrum a) we all stay, fight for change and we ascend or b) earth goes thru its changes and we are realocated to avoid extinction :confused:

ponda
23rd March 2011, 07:25
shiva777 said:

By events i take it you mean any ascension type event.Anyway IMHO it is just as big a call to say that nothing will take place in 2012/13 as it is to say that something will take place.The honest to goodness truth is that in fact NO ONE knows what will or won't happen.Many are saying that all that will happen will be a few cme's and some bad weather.It's shaping up that there is going to be a lot more going on than that.One thing is for sure and that is that time will tell.

Teakai
23rd March 2011, 07:44
If Im not mistaken I dont know if it was Kerry or maybe someone else interviewing him, I really lost track of the interviewer after all the youtube videos I saw , anyway the person was saying that they agreed with what George was saying however he/she disagreed about US being evacuated from Earth. As George said either by spaceship or portals or into the core of the earth, this he/she didnt agree with him which is suppose to happen in two years if Im not wrong.

I feel like there are two side of the spectrum a) we all stay, fight for change and we ascend or b) earth goes thru its changes and we are realocated to avoid extinction :confused:

Hi Norman2 - my feeling on this ascension thing is that if you're not vibrating at the right frequency, you're not going to ascend.
It's not to do with preferences or ET involvement, it's just science (real science, not that beaurocratic crap :) ). If your frequency is able to pass through the galactic blah blah that we are about to pass through, then you will move in tune with the frequency.

If your frequency isn't up to it - you won't. Can't.

I've only just started listening to George K, so I haven't run into the part you;re speaking about yet.
I don't put my faith in any of them - I just listen to what they have to say and if they contradict themselves I pretty much disregard them as a viable source of information.

What I like about this George guy, though is that he's saying trust yourself. Be your own guide. Ask your own questions and listen for the answers you get.

ponda
23rd March 2011, 07:57
Hi Teakai

I think that the only way that the alternative researchers and speakers can get their info and views out into the arena is by having some disinfo unintentionally mixed in with it.If someone was to start saying some 100% pure truths all of the time then i suspect that they would not be on the scene for very long.From one perspective this is a good thing because it keeps us on our toes and using our own discernment.We have to work our way through it all and come to our own conclusions which is the best way IMHO.

cheers

Teakai
23rd March 2011, 08:04
Hi Teakai

I think that the only way that the alternative researchers and speakers can get their info and views out into the arena is by having some disinfo unintentionally mixed in with it.If someone was to start saying some 100% pure truths all of the time then i suspect that they would not be on the scene for very long.From one perspective this is a good thing because it keeps us on our toes and using our own discernment.We have to work our way through it all and come to our own conclusions which is the best way IMHO.

cheers

Hi Ponda - not sure if I agree with what you say about the alternative researchers and speakers deliberately misleading people, but I do agree that it's up to us to use our discernment in order to figure out what's what.

I was only thinking about this today - maybe the guys that are really telling it like it is have some sort of spiritual protection going on.

Also - most of the information is either so far out there, or so intermeshed with the new age hokey pokey that 'they' figure most of us won't be able to tell what's what. That is, those of us who are not still plugged into the system.

D-Day
23rd March 2011, 08:11

I was just wondering if you would be happy to expand on your cooments regarding Geotge being manipulated by ET's and under mind control?

Hi D-Day - I don't mean to be a buttinsky, but the part about where George was sucked in is at the 29 minute mark on the Kerry Cassidy interview.

He says himself that he was manipulated by the 'galactic federation of light' and given false information to put forward - but has owned up to that and has since learned how to recognise what is truth and what is not truth based on his own core B(ull) S(hit) monitor.

Just saves you waiting for Shiva to reply is all.

Hi Teakai,

Thanks for your input, although I AM aware that George admitted to being influenced/manipulated by the GFOL in the past ;)

My question to Shiva was more about why she believes George (and the information he is currently presenting) is STILL being influenced/guided by malevolent ET's...

After revisiting my earlier post to Shiva it is clear that I didn't really word my question to her very well... thanks for pointing that out ;)

I would really like to hear her thoughts about what might be happening with George at the moment (with respect to ET's influencing him)...

DoubleHelix
23rd March 2011, 08:15
Live link to George on Coast to coast

http://player.streamtheworld.com/_players/citadel/?sid=5864

Teakai
23rd March 2011, 08:38
My question to Shiva was more about why she believes George (and the information he is currently presenting) is STILL being influenced/guided by malevolent ET's...

Ohhh, OK.
Well that's just a case of once bitten twice shy.

I wonder that with all interviewees who have (or even those who haven't) confessed to being manipulated by ET's or military agencies.

They may well believe they are telling the truth - but how do you really know whether to believe them or not. It may just be manipulation on the other end of the scale.

Actually - I just totally made that up. I have no idea what Shiva's reasons are, but I'm working on my psychic ability and am putting this down just in case I'm on the ball.

Practise practise practise.
:)

D-Day
23rd March 2011, 08:53

Ohhh, OK.
Well that's just a case of once bitten twice shy.

I wonder that with all interviewees who have (or even those who haven't) confessed to being manipulated by ET's or military agencies.

They may well believe they are telling the truth - but how do you really know whether to believe them or not. It may just be manipulation on the other end of the scale.

Actually - I just totally made that up. I have no idea what Shiva's reasons are, but I'm working on my psychic ability and am putting this down just in case I'm on the ball.

Practise practise practise.

All good my friend, you're not a mind reader... at least not yet anyway :)

Like you said... practice, practice pracitice!

.... and who knows, maybe one day soon you'll be able to properly interpret my incoherent posts LOL

Teakai
23rd March 2011, 08:57

.... and who knows, maybe one day soon you'll be able to properly interpret my incoherent posts LOL

Ah, Glasshopper, that' s still debatable - it's Shiva's mind I'm attempting to read.

(I found you post very coherent.)
However - am getting a vibe that you want me to b*gger off, so I shall.

D-Day
23rd March 2011, 09:04

Ah, Glasshopper, that' s still debatable - it's Shiva's mind I'm attempting to read.

(I found you post very coherent.)
However - am getting a vibe that you want me to b*gger off, so I shall.

Not at all!!!

I clearly need to work on my punctuation skills as it seems that once again I've given you the wrong impression... :)

I am very much enjoying your contributions to this thread!

Teakai
23rd March 2011, 09:12
Not at all!!!

I clearly need to work on my punctuation skills as it seems that once again I've given you the wrong impression... :)

I am very much enjoying your contributions to this thread!

I thought I only got the wrong impression once. I sure suck at this psychic stuff.
:(

Chrononaut
23rd March 2011, 09:47
Hi all,

It's very interesting the interviews of George Kavassilas, i like them allot. But recently I came across something that set me on thinking.
I am not sure what I can get here..
What do you think about this, can someone help me out?
Check this out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gybd-ljoG8&feature=channel_video_title

Source, http://www.youtube.com/user/FrequencyFence

More, http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=161674
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1375491/pg1

Namaste,

Chrononaut

ponda
23rd March 2011, 10:15
Teakai said:

not sure if I agree with what you say about the alternative researchers and speakers deliberately misleading people,

I said that it is done 'unintentionally' and not deliberately.i don't believe that any of them would do it on purpose.

cheers

Teakai
23rd March 2011, 10:27
Teakai said:

not sure if I agree with what you say about the alternative researchers and speakers deliberately misleading people,

I said that it is done 'unintentionally' and not deliberately.i don't believe that any of them would do it on purpose.

cheers

Sorry, Ponda - my misread.

On the other end of the spectrum, though, I was watching that G.K morphing video that Chrononaut put up above and G.K was saying about how those wishing to mislead would put some parts of the truth in so that people would resonate with it - and then tell them rubbish.

These guys are pretty safe with the ptb, though, no doubt.

D-Day
23rd March 2011, 10:35
This may seem like a bizarre hypothetical scenario but it's one that I've been contemplating (I know... I'm weird) and it's kinda been bugging me so I'm gonna put it out there anyway.

First let me paint the picture...

George's model of the ascension process basically says that ALL human beings whose souls/spirits have chosen to incarnate on this planet at this time will have an opportunity to ascend when the time comes. And, that they will have to make a choice between. going off-world with one of the ET groups or staying here with mother earth to go through the the change with her and see that process out. It also says that they will need to get themselves to one of the "organic ascension portals" that will supposedly be springing up everywhere and that these portals will enable them to ascend into the 5D realm where they will ultimately become creator beings.

Now,

If you've only recently incarnated on this planet (e.g you're an infant or toddler) how will you be able to make such decisions and get yourself to one of these ascension portals?

Will children in the above situation be mentally, spiritually and/or physically capable of doing what is necessary to somehow locate one of these portals on their own without needing any assistance from their parents/guardians?

What if the child's parents/guardians are deceived by one of the ET groups and make their own personal decisions to go off-world rather than staying to complete the ascension process, thus taking the child with them without it having a choice in the matter?

I'm interested to know what measures have been put in place within "the grand plan" to accommodate spirits/souls (or whatever you want to call them) who find themselves in one of the above situations...

ponda
23rd March 2011, 10:37
No probs Teakai :)

Also if people were giving out pure truth all the time then it would all be too easy for us discerners.

cheers

Teakai
23rd March 2011, 10:44
This may seem like a bizarre hypothetical scenario but it's one that I've been contemplating (I know... I'm weird) and it's kinda been bugging me so I'm gonna put it out there anyway.

George's model of the ascension process basically says that ALL human beings whose souls/spirits have chosen to incarnate on this planet at this time will have an opportunity to ascend when the time comes. And, that they will have to make a choice between. going off-world with one of the ET groups or staying here with mother earth to go through the the change with her and see that process out. It also says that they will need to get themselves to one of the "organic ascension portals" that will supposedly be springing up everywhere and that these portals will enable them to ascend into the 5D realm where they will ultimately become creator beings.

Now,

If you've only recently incarnated on this planet (e.g you're an infant or toddler) how will you be able to make such decisions and get yourself to one of these ascension portals?

Will children in the above situation be mentally, spiritually and/or physically capable of doing what is necessary to somehow locate one of these portals on their own without needing any assistance from their parents/guardians?

What if the child's parents/guardians are deceived by one of the ET groups and make their own personal decisions to go off-world rather than staying to complete the ascension process, thus taking the child with them without it having a choice in the matter?

Hi D-Day - I recall watching one of G.K's videos and he was saying don't go aboard the ET ships. That he was being misled when he was being told this information.

The few times I have listened to George - I never found him particularly...convincing. Though I did like what he said about inner truth, find your own answers etc etc.

I think your question is a legitimate one. I don't think ascension happens like that. It just doesn't make sense. Like you said - how would children know, how about the elderly, or the handicapped?

Maybe (and call me paranoid) but maybe these portals are just another entrapment as the ET space crafts he's warning us not to get on are.

Teakai
23rd March 2011, 10:48

Also if people were giving out pure truth all the time then it would all be too easy for us discerners.

cheers

As bizarre and amazing and mind boggling as the stuff we're finding out is - what if no one is really anywhere even close to the truth.
:jaw:

D-Day
23rd March 2011, 10:51

Now,

Hi D-Day - I recall watching one of G.K's videos and he was saying don't go aboard the ET ships. That he was being misled when he was being told this information.

The few times I have listened to George - I never found him particularly...convincing. Though I did like what he said about inner truth, find your own answers etc etc.

I think your question is a legitimate one. I don't think ascension happens like that. It just doesn't make sense. Like you said - how would children know, how about the elderly, or the handicapped?

Maybe (and call me paranoid) but maybe these portals are just another entrapment as the ET space crafts he's warning us not to get on are.

Or maybe they'll just be running courtesy buses :)

Teakai
23rd March 2011, 10:54
Or maybe they'll just be running courtesy buses :)

And all you'll need to board is one of those funky little microchips.

BMJ
23rd March 2011, 10:54
Hi Shiva777,
When I was writing that post in mind I thought of all people who will respond I bet Shiva777 will, (and I don't mean that in a bad way). I appreciate controversy different points of view allows us to coming to a better understanding and conlusions of the material being analyzed.

Yes maybe George K is wrong and I will accept that but I'll reserve my judgement and wait and see.

George K believes stated that noticeable personal changes for each individual will began to occur June this year with the portal to the fifth dimension opening up late November this year. So it's not that far away and all I have to do is just wait and see.

In the mean time I'll continue to enjoy and live my life.

P.S. Regardless of whether he is right or wrong I still have a great deal of respect for George K for having the resilience & courage to come forward after suffering so much from ET's, family & friends.

BMJ
23rd March 2011, 10:58

cheers

As bizarre and amazing and mind boggling as the stuff we're finding out is - what if no one is really anywhere even close to the truth.
:jaw:

Then were all stuffed, and I'll be drinking up a storm and after hopping on board the courtesy bus with D-Day.

ponda
23rd March 2011, 11:03
Teakai said:

I would imagine that even after we had ascended to a much higher place that then we would find out that we were only a very very small way down the rabbit hole.

It wouldn't surprise me that beings that had evolved for billions of years would only know a small fraction of what there is to know.Maybe the more you know and learn then the more there is to know and learn.

cheers

Teakai
23rd March 2011, 11:26
Then were all stuffed, and I'll be drinking up a storm and after hopping on board the courtesy bus with D-Day.

No, I meant just in the general scheme of everyday things.

Maybe the 'real' truth is that the ET guys get to keep our souls permanently if they can only lure us onto the bus or into a space ship. And it would be considered fair game, because we were unable to trust our own intuition and made a really bad choice.

Ma-a-a-an, you're gonna need those drinks.
;)

nearing
23rd March 2011, 21:36

He didn't say that the US would be evacuated (not in the 'great deception' lecture anyway) he said that all humans would have a choice. There will be ET ships 'coming to save us' and people may choose to go on them (and continue in 3D on other planets) , but there will also be people who choose not to and will be able to ascend through the Vesica Pisces 'doorways'.

When I watched him I felt the same as D-Day, it all felt correct in my gut. Not one part felt wrong. And I admire and respect him for admitting that he had been duped before and was wrong. How many times have we heard anyone in the metaphysical realms admit that?

And is isn't out to make money, he doesn't say, 'believe me and everyone else is wrong', he says, 'don't believe me, check your gut, you will know.' he also doesn't say (like the Drunvalo's of the world) that you MUST do a certain ritual or meditation and you better get it just right, here let me teach you, it's only $500 to learn..., or you won't ascend" He says, every soul will so as it it suppose to. There are no wrong decisions. All is as it should be. Have no FEAR! Enjoy this 3D world now, that's why we came.

My heart says - He is right.

nearing
23rd March 2011, 22:01

Now,

I'm interested to know what measures have been put in place within "the grand plan" to accommodate spirits/souls (or whatever you want to call them) who find themselves in one of the above situations...

A good question.

At the end of his 'grand deception' lecture GK addresses the young ones, children, who can talk and make decisions. He says they will and it may not be what their parents want. He says that some children (indigo, star seeds, etc) will be telling adults what to do if they aren't sure.

Also let's realize that every soul that is incarnate in a human body at the moment CHOSE to be here and to be in that particular body at that particular age and with that family, etc. So, I believe that those ones you speak of, those souls in a very young body, knew they would be going wherever their parents took them, so it is as it should be.

yiolas
23rd March 2011, 22:25
Hi Guys, I've been too busy to actively participate in the thread. But I did manage to get a private link to GK's c2c interview on 22/03/2011.
You can pm me if you want the link. See you later

D-Day
23rd March 2011, 23:08

Now,

A good question.

At the end of his 'grand deception' lecture GK addresses the young ones, children, who can talk and make decisions. He says they will and it may not be what their parents want. He says that some children (indigo, star seeds, etc) will be telling adults what to do if they aren't sure.

Also let's realize that every soul that is incarnate in a human body at the moment CHOSE to be here and to be in that particular body at that particular age and with that family, etc. So, I believe that those ones you speak of, those souls in a very young body, knew they would be going wherever their parents took them, so it is as it should be.

Hi Nearing,

Let me just say that I very much appreciate the contributions you are making on this thread.

Thanks very much for sharing your thoughts, info and perspective.

nearing
24th March 2011, 00:48
You are very welcome, D-DAY!

I have been paying attention to GK since he came across my internet wanderings about 4 or 5 mths ago and so far, his message rings truer for me than any other. And I have seen and read MANY others in my 4 decades.

I am glad you started this thread. :hug:

normam2
24th March 2011, 01:37

I have been paying attention to GK since he came across my internet wanderings about 4 or 5 mths ago and so far, his message rings truer for me than any other. And I have seen and read MANY others in my 4 decades.

Hi nearing,

I think you misread "US" i didnt mean United States I was just trying to emphasize humanity -US- as in you and me.lol. Thank you for clarifying. So what you are saying is that we already chose , before we were born what we were suppose to do when that period happened? Also , are the changes on earth going to be so drastic that the surface of earth will be almost uninhabitable?

thanks

nearing
24th March 2011, 01:42

Hi nearing,

I think you misread "US" i didnt mean United States I was just trying to emphasize humanity -US- as in you and me.lol. Thank you for clarifying. So what you are saying is that we already chose , before we were born what we were suppose to do when that period happened? Also , are the changes on earth going to be so drastic that the surface of earth will be almost uninhabitable?

thanks

LOL!

Sorry, normam2, you are right! I misread.

Yes, we have already chosen and that is why when the time comes, we will KNOW in our gut/heart/instinct what choice to make. It will be a given.

As I understand it, yes, the Earth is about to change as to be uninhabitable for humans anyway. Not sure about other life forms.

But the message is: there is NOTHING to FEAR. All is going according to plan and will be as it should be. We will all be ok, no matter were it is we go. :happy:

sllim11
24th March 2011, 02:49
hi all. i am familiar with GK for awhile now and do resonate with much of what he says. i went to his website to look around some more and i read all of the "messages from kindred spirits". a lot of good reading there. anyway in the one "Response to the ‘Briefings of the Allies of Humanity’
by Brigitta Keck, October 2008" i found a link... http://www.genuinechoices.com/gcst_pdf.html and read "Walking on a Knife's Edge - The Last Days of Our Soul's Journey through Duality: A Roadmap to Ascension by Brigitta Keck - July 2008". in this article she says something that struck me as not being dissimilar to that "mind game" atticus did with some of us awhile back... check it out and lemme know what you think. i hope this isn't totally off topic... if so i apologize.

"It is now your turn to ponder the ramifications of this information. Make wise choices and
decide which path you want to follow. I know where I want to go and will leave you with a
dream I had in February 2008:
! ! ! ! ! !
I stand tall on top of a thin line leading straight ahead of me. In the far distance I see a
shimmer of Golden Light. On my right there is white light, on my left there is no light at all,
only darkness. My arms are spread out wide and my right hand holds the light, my left hand
holds the dark. I look down and see my feet standing on the thin line on the ground. I look up
again and see the Golden Light in the distance and I start walking towards it. I feel a tug from
the right, a tug from the left. Someone or something tries to pull me on to "its# side, but I am
strong. I hold my balance and only concentrate on the Golden Light in front of me, never
taking my eyes off it. My soul is yearning to get there. Peace. Balance. Patience. A profound
feeling of warmth and quiet joy bursts forth from within me, suffusing my whole being. At last.
A single tear is slowly running down my cheek. I smile. I am going home."

i am always looking for connections. is this one? i dunno:confused:

Dennis Jonathan
26th March 2011, 02:45
Thanks so much for posting this.

As George says " most of this sounds insane, but I resonate with it."

Really good dude. I've watched about 7 hours worth of video from his site, and I consider it time very well spent.

shiva777
26th March 2011, 04:05
what many people feel as "truth"in their "gut" is often just what sounds best to their ego translated in to emotional response felt in the gut...

Kavassilas info is essentially no different to the info that he discerns as rubbish(the mainstream new age channeling/ass-ended master stuff)...he is essentially saying pretty much the same thing he said when he was mind-controlled by the galactic fed of light,...be love,just go in to the heart ..you will know etc,etc...important issues but he presents it like the usual fluffy stuff of ego sedating new-age opium

.Again it comes down to discernment and how deeply your intuition is tuned in and that's NOT fluffy
,that takes purification,meditation and mental and physical clarity etc..

Kavassilas stuff appeals to many people because it is essentially an easy ticket out of your lifes challenges in the near future..same old agenda

george says...in march 2013 ET's will come and rescue everyone if they choose to be beamed up o0r a dimensional doorway will magically open and you will know in your heart who the real rescuers are and whta the real doors to salvation are...essentially the SAME THING Nidle is saying and most of the new agey stuff George says is rubbish is saying and what he said when he was mind-controlled by the GFOL...the new-agers just focus more on dec 21 2012 being essentially the "rapture" event...so tell me ...how is his agenda any different to that of the new world order religions agenda (the new age movement)...does he provide techniques,recommend practices,help people to cultivate their inner connections to SOURCE?...yeah,I know,the fluffies out there will say he does,but he doesn't ,he is essentially guiding people in to the FALSE LIGHT in a different way..but not much different.same 4D astral heart gateway into a 5D cage...when you connect to the true light ,guide your intuition into what the 5D is about...it ain't pretty like Kavassilas and the new age religion says it is...it is still deeply polarised and conflicted,a place that the controllers want to guide you in to

just as George can't prove to you without a doubt that his info and experiences are authentic neither can anyone else,IT IS UP TO YOU TO TUNE IN TO YOUR GUIDANCE/SOURCE...don't give your power away to george's experiences(which are a deeper level of 4D in my opinion)or anyone elses

...Kavassilas will be shown to be mind controlled once again in the next few years when what he claims he is SURE will happen ,most likely doesn't happen...so just in case he IS wrong,make an effort to connect in to the TRUE LIGHT so you will TRULY KNOW who and what is here to assist and what isn't...Nidles info has the same end result as Kavassilas info does...Kavassilas just gives dates and Nidle keeps saying "soon"...same controlled agenda to entrap you in the astral heart levels...his info is geared to those who are disillusioned by a lot of new-agey info so they fall in to another "promised" future and easy way out...that isn't

there is never anything to fear but there is a LOT to prepare for,,,the deceptions are and will be very deep and clever

Chuck
26th March 2011, 05:29
george says...in march 2013 ET's will come and rescue everyone if they choose to be beamed up o0r a dimensional doorway will magically open and you will know in your heart who the real rescuers are and whta the real doors to salvation are.

mmm... I don't think that is exactly what he is saying. I think he is suggesting that doorways will begin to open this fall (October...ish) and will continue until Dec 2012. After that, earth will right itself up on it's axis and will go to light. Completing the entire transformation process by the spring equinox (March 2013). Utterly unprecedented in the 4Billion+ years of earth's history. Yes he does warn of false saviors shuttling us out of here. So not only beware of ET false flag operations but also religious apparitions preparing for a rapture scenario.

George speaks from his own experience... a hard fought battle. I like him. I listen to him.

One thing that appeals to me is his personal experience and resulting description of the levels of consciousness. It is VERY similar to information that I have gathered over the years and that ties in many competing theories all in one. The ascension part is outrageous. I'm not saying I don't believe it... just that there is no basis of understanding for me to get my head around it.

He stuck his neck out there; it won't be long to see if he is right. If he is right, I and everyone who has heard his message owe him great gratitude because it gives a ground work of understanding while changes are in effect. That helps, to some degree, to dispel fear during chaotic change if it were to be so.

shiva777
26th March 2011, 05:41
yeah...same difference with the scenarios..2013 will be his rapture event,..people who feel the need to "dispel fear" will be more likely to fall for or "resonate" with deceptions to deal with their fears,especially if they are an easy way out

..I like George also,I believe he is convinced he is correct..like he was with the GFOL info.George does see through a LOT of the new-agey hype and he has the COURAGE to state that...but essentially it's the same "rapture" agenda...

If his info turns people away from doing their inner work,even a little, they are really going to pay for it as the next few years are likely to be very tough for the spiritually naive and unprepared..notice how things are ramping up.I'm sure those japanese who were spiritually mature dealt with things a lot better than the japanese who were lulled in to a false sense of security by the many "fear dispellers" pedalling their spiritual opium...takes more than a few affirmations or wishful saviour/rapture scenario's to TRULY deal with fears..it takes TRUE inner connection and KNOWING that only comes through inner work

Dennis Jonathan
26th March 2011, 06:21
You are entitled to your opinion.

I don't hear anything in his message that encourages a slowing down of spiritual awakening, quite the opposite actually.

You are right that he has committed himself by stating dates, but I guess time will tell.

His message about mother earth, and sourcing power from within, rather than giving it away is one that resonates deeply.

I've not heard it, in such detail, and with such power and clarity before.

Be still brother, this is a time to raise up, not tear down.

charlesfrith
26th March 2011, 08:17
I like George's work but find him less humble than other contactees. Just my opinion in the mosaic of reality and I enjoy listening to him most of the time. There are few that pass the flawless test and that most definitely includes myself.

dan i el
26th March 2011, 08:27
has it beeen discussed yet so far, the reptiloic expose video? I thought it was practically remarkable, as in, worth remarking about. but it didn't occur, perhaps because themessage resonates and is in tune with the emerging frequency or perhaps because the expose could actually be real(?) Is it made my intel agencies (??), such videos or what si ti?surely video compression is ruled out(???)

charlesfrith
26th March 2011, 10:14
I found this a useful counter balance. Thanks.

charlesfrith
26th March 2011, 10:30
Is this the tongue thing in one of George's Skype interviews?

dan i el
26th March 2011, 10:45
a whole array of alleged exposed morphing/"de-cloaking" proofs, really many! shrugs

eaglespirit
26th March 2011, 11:29
Because of the Native American Rhythms in my own awakening I am sharing this segment also...I will follow up with my own feelings of the important points that will help each of Us help One Another as they Resonate Personally for You and Your Own Higher Fruition and as Changes Accelerate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_EOsrhS7Nc&NR=1

Arrowwind
26th March 2011, 14:32

Now this all sounds almost identical to Pane Andove.."astralwalker"

What I want to know is did all those people who got wiped out in Japan, Haiti and Indonesia have that choice? to ascend or be taken by ships? Did they find their way to an "organic ascension portal"

Just because someone says that they were deceived previously does not mean that they have it all together now.

I did not hear anything new or different in his lectures... aside from him considering himself another Enoch.

dim
26th March 2011, 14:54
I wonder what percentage of Avalon resonates deeply with shiva777 reply

Arpheus
26th March 2011, 15:55
what many people feel as "truth"in their "gut" is often just what sounds best to their ego translated in to emotional response felt in the gut...

Kavassilas info is essentially no different to the info that he discerns as rubbish(the mainstream new age channeling/ass-ended master stuff)...he is essentially saying pretty much the same thing he said when he was mind-controlled by the galactic fed of light,...be love,just go in to the heart ..you will know etc,etc...important issues but he presents it like the usual fluffy stuff of ego sedating new-age opium

.Again it comes down to discernment and how deeply your intuition is tuned in and that's NOT fluffy
,that takes purification,meditation and mental and physical clarity etc..

Kavassilas stuff appeals to many people because it is essentially an easy ticket out of your lifes challenges in the near future..same old agenda

george says...in march 2013 ET's will come and rescue everyone if they choose to be beamed up o0r a dimensional doorway will magically open and you will know in your heart who the real rescuers are and whta the real doors to salvation are...essentially the SAME THING Nidle is saying and most of the new agey stuff George says is rubbish is saying and what he said when he was mind-controlled by the GFOL...the new-agers just focus more on dec 21 2012 being essentially the "rapture" event...so tell me ...how is his agenda any different to that of the new world order religions agenda (the new age movement)...does he provide techniques,recommend practices,help people to cultivate their inner connections to SOURCE?...yeah,I know,the fluffies out there will say he does,but he doesn't ,he is essentially guiding people in to the FALSE LIGHT in a different way..but not much different.same 4D astral heart gateway into a 5D cage...when you connect to the true light ,guide your intuition into what the 5D is about...it ain't pretty like Kavassilas and the new age religion says it is...it is still deeply polarised and conflicted,a place that the controllers want to guide you in to

just as George can't prove to you without a doubt that his info and experiences are authentic neither can anyone else,IT IS UP TO YOU TO TUNE IN TO YOUR GUIDANCE/SOURCE...don't give your power away to george's experiences(which are a deeper level of 4D in my opinion)or anyone elses

...Kavassilas will be shown to be mind controlled once again in the next few years when what he claims he is SURE will happen ,most likely doesn't happen...so just in case he IS wrong,make an effort to connect in to the TRUE LIGHT so you will TRULY KNOW who and what is here to assist and what isn't...Nidles info has the same end result as Kavassilas info does...Kavassilas just gives dates and Nidle keeps saying "soon"...same controlled agenda to entrap you in the astral heart levels...his info is geared to those who are disillusioned by a lot of new-agey info so they fall in to another "promised" future and easy way out...that isn't

there is never anything to fear but there is a LOT to prepare for,,,the deceptions are and will be very deep and clever

I couldnt agree more with you on that one Shiva

Kimberley
26th March 2011, 16:04
I wonder what percentage of Avalon resonates deeply with shiva777 reply

Hi dim, Chrononaut, and all,

I for one do not resonate with many parts of shiva777's reply. However I do resonate with "IT IS UP TO YOU TO TUNE IN TO YOUR GUIDANCE/SOURCE...don't give your power away to george's experiences or anyone elses".

I love George K. a lot!! He is a friend of mine. We have been corresponding and talking since the fall of 2008. He has been a guest on my show a couple of times.

I just discovered this thread this morning and sent the link to this to George directly. Yesterday he and I were having e-mail correspondence and I was suggesting it was time for us to do another interview. And we will be in a couple of weeks... SO then I saw this thread and thought that it would be great to ask him the questions that you have been talking about here. I know there are no coincidences! :dance3:

George is currently on the road doing a tour for the next few weeks...however I will be sure to invite him to join us here at Avalon. I'll be sure to keep you posted.

And while I am here...I am not here to defend George, however as far as the youtube video posted in this thread titled "100% full-blown reptilian shapeshift captured" hahahah :rofl: hahahahha
I use Skype a lot and video Skype a lot.... obviously the person that posted that video on youtube does not!!!!! hahahahah :rofl: hahahahha that it is called "a bad connection" it happens a lot!!!

No offense to to Chrononaut in any way!! He was asking for understanding...so I hope I have cleared that question up for him. Its a bad connection on Skype!

No offense to shiva777 either...we all have different views and perceptions I am not judging shiva777 in anyway. I was just answering the questions with my perspective. I am known to say often "if we all saw things the same way this planet would be boring!!"

Much love to us ALL!! :luv:

dim
26th March 2011, 17:54
For what is worth i have the same information as George from the same sources as George.
Just wondering where Avalon's pendulum clings to

yiolas
26th March 2011, 18:36
D-DAY: If you've only recently incarnated on this planet (e.g you're an infant or toddler) how will you be able to make such decisions and get yourself to one of these ascension portals?
I Have heard George say that parents of minor children will be able to take their children with them through the portals. Maybe for clarity’s sake, Kimberely could be so kind as to include this question when she interviews George again

D-DAY: Will children in the above situation be mentally, spiritually and/or physically capable of doing what is necessary to somehow locate one of these portals on their own without needing any assistance from their parents/guardians?
We will not have to search for these portals, but rather they will be manifested in front of us via our own heart centers.

D:DAY: What if the child's parents/guardians are deceived by one of the ET groups and make their own personal decisions to go off-world rather than staying to complete the ascension process, thus taking the child with them without it having a choice in the matter?
In this case it is the mutual soul journey of parent and child to go with the ET groups.

SHIVA777:What many people feel as "truth"in their "gut" is often just what sounds best to their ego translated in to emotional response felt in the gut...
Maybe what we feel in our gut, is had by a lifetime of experiences and learning to be in tune to the flow of our lives.................
Again it comes down to discernment and how deeply your intuition is tuned in and that's NOT fluffy ,that takes purification,meditation and mental and physical clarity etc…............ takes more than a few affirmations or wishful saviour/rapture scenario's to TRULY deal with fears..it takes TRUE inner connection and KNOWING that only comes through inner work ........
Excuse me , but how dare you assume that any one of us here are not working on our spiritual selves via meditation and other techniques. As far as I'm concerned you can just as successfully get in tune with yourself and the flow of things by gardening or listening to beautiful music or quietly watching a sun set as you can by doing one hour's worth of meditation techniques ?

SHIVA777: Kavassilas stuff appeals to many people because it is essentially an easy ticket out of your lifes challenges in the near future..same old agenda…..
does he provide techniques,recommend practices,help people to cultivate their inner connections to SOURCE?...
Actually it appeals to many of us because it is fair and makes sense. If it is your soul journey to ascend with mother earth then you will, whether you are practiced in complicated breathing and meditation techniques or are a shepherd in the highlands of Peru, a fisherman in Cambodia or a 9 to 5’er in some office in London .

shiva777
26th March 2011, 18:53
yeah,that's the type of "fluff" and reasoning I was warning about..lol...the new age religion at it's worst ,think about this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is3CPHzCg_w

Dennis Jonathan
26th March 2011, 19:58
I don't know what that video was, but I turned it off 30 seconds in. Disturbing.

I'm not sure what your intention is, but it feels less than positive.

Expressing your without demeaning another is quite possible, I assure you.

yiolas
26th March 2011, 20:10
O.K. so the road to self discovery is one that we should all be on, none of us would be here if we weren't on that road. There you go assuming again.
Furthermore, What does anything that G.K. says contradict self knowledge and discovery?
George is the first to say that we have been living in an artificially constructed reality. Enslaved for eons by the puppet masters and the elites of this world. He is the first to say that the truth lies within.

shiva777
26th March 2011, 20:14
yeah,I know my info and method of communication pushes many buttons..and it is INTENDED TO DO SO...my intention feels "less than positive" to you because it pushes on your beliefs and that's uncomfortable for many..TOUGH LOVE is one thing that is MUCH needed at this time to counteract the complacency and ignorance peddled and the flakey "love" of much new-agey philosophies and teachers,that is my intention,to help people to get off the new-agey opium and do their inner work without expecting anything external to save them from themselves,wether it be 2012,2013,jesus or your friendly ET...learn about psychic and spiritual protection,releasing entities and implants,ask in meditation to connect to ONLY TRUE LIGHT..etc,etc..Georges info essentially is no different to flakey new-agey opium..the "just go in to the heart" and in a few short years(or months) you will be in heaven" style deception..going in to the heart in any meaningful way is not easy,it takes clearing out the first 3 chakras to begin with,which are your physical,emotional and mental bodies..the new-age often tries to by pass that work so you end up in the astral heart/4d/astral planes..the lower levels of the heart,high levels of CONDITIONAL love

...what many call "judgement" is really just a discernment that they find hard to deal with

yiolas
26th March 2011, 20:50
That's all well and good Shiva, but who made you the dispenser of TOUGH LOVE and DISCERNMENT POLICE on this thread ?

shiva777
26th March 2011, 20:51
I did,who made you the dispenser of flakey love and incoherent debate...you did..who made George the dispenser of new-agey saviour scenarios..he did..we all have our roles to play

greybeard
26th March 2011, 20:59
Yiolas to serve.
Love all.

Arpheus
26th March 2011, 21:07
Omg seriously people! Anyone buying into this free ascension bull talk must re evaluate where their thinking and spiritual stance is standing at,i assure you there will be no such thing for free for anyone who hasn't earned it and to put it bluntly there may be maybe 12 people total in the entire earths population that would actually maybe qualify for such ticket.i don't meant to burst your bubble folks,but reality is going to hit you hard in the face when 2012,2013 arrives and you havent ascended .They are seliing you all this garbage talk and most of you are uying into it i cant believe it argh!

Peace out !

K626
26th March 2011, 21:12
Omg seriously people! Anyone buying into this free ascension bull talk must re evaluate where their thinking and spiritual stance is standing at,i assure you there will be no such thing for free for anyone who hasn't earned it and to put it bluntly there may be maybe 12 people total in the entire earths population that would actually maybe qualify for such ticket.i don't meant to burst your bubble folks,but reality is going to hit you hard in the face when 2012,2013 arrives and you havent ascended .They are seliing you all this garbage talk and most of you are uying into it i cant believe it argh!

Peace out !

Maybe its the last stand of the sky god agenda.

k

Arpheus
26th March 2011, 21:12
yeah,I know my info and method of communication pushes many buttons..and it is INTENDED TO DO SO...my intention feels "less than positive" to you because it pushes on your beliefs and that's uncomfortable for many..TOUGH LOVE is one thing that is MUCH needed at this time to counteract the complacency and ignorance peddled and the flakey "love" of much new-agey philosophies and teachers,that is my intention,to help people to get off the new-agey opium and do their inner work without expecting anything external to save them from themselves,wether it be 2012,2013,jesus or your friendly ET...learn about psychic and spiritual protection,releasing entities and implants,ask in meditation to connect to ONLY TRUE LIGHT..etc,etc..Georges info essentially is no different to flakey new-agey opium..the "just go in to the heart" and in a few short years(or months) you will be in heaven" style deception..going in to the heart in any meaningful way is not easy,it takes clearing out the first 3 chakras to begin with,which are your physical,emotional and mental bodies..the new-age often tries to by pass that work so you end up in the astral heart/4d/astral planes..the lower levels of the heart,high levels of CONDITIONAL love

...what many call "judgement" is really just a discernment that they find hard to deal with

The minute someone starts to step out of their comfort lazy zone it all goes down hill Shiva i agree hehe,people dont like to hear stuff like this,but when it hurts is because there is some truth in it,if it feels too good to be true its because it is,why dont people understand the simplicity of it all?Your not alone in your way of thinking and understanding things Shiva but we are very few in this vast ocean and people dont like when we speak up because they dont wanna change anything heh.Its so much easir to accept lies and believe utter non sense that so many people are spewing out there,i hav learned long ago best way for me personally to know where to stand is to do my own Astral projecting, remote viewing ,lucid dreaming instead of believing or following half the crap that people like George are trying to drill into other people's heads .

K626
26th March 2011, 21:29
We cannot be given or recieve the truth. The only truth is the one within us.

love

K

greybeard
26th March 2011, 21:29
Having studied spirituality for thirty years I have come to the conclusion that if you get serious about a spiritual path and take ten steps towards God he will take one hundred towards you
If you get really serious you will be guided to what is right for you personally.
Personal expeience is that if you ask God to guide you and look after you that will happen.
So Shiva777 is right for him.
Yiolas right for herself.
Both genuine in their quest.

yiolas
26th March 2011, 21:36
I did,who made you the dispenser of flakey love and incoherent debate...you did..who made George the dispenser of new-agey saviour scenarios..he did..we all have our roles to play
Yeah ? Sorry for the late reply, I just finished baking a carrot cake; very moist and flakey.

No one has asked you to join a George Kavassilas bandwagon. You're the one who likes jumping in with your condescending attitude and disrupting a peaceful discussion concerning George's presentations . You want to talk about "psychic and spiritual protection,releasing entities and implants" ? There's plenty of threads on this forum to do that.
Am I being coherent enough for you ?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Having studied spirituality for thirty years I have come to the conclusion that if you get serious about a spiritual path and take ten steps towards God he will take one hundred towards you
If you get really serious you will be guided to what is right for you personally.
Personal expeience is that if you ask God to guide you and look after you that will happen.
So Shiva777 is right for him.
Yiolas right for herself.
Both genuine in their quest.

Thanks Greybeard, that's exactly what I've been trying to get across too !

By the way there's plenty of cake for everyone!

http://img4.myrecipes.com/i/recipes/ck/carrot-cake-ck-1599659-l.jpg

shiva777
26th March 2011, 21:46
no,that's not coherent..another tangent as I have posted many things that I feel are useful tools in other threads..we are discussing georges beliefs and material in this thread

you're just upset that your beliefs are being questioned and seriously looked at...that's understandable. and is obvious in your inability to address the issues I bring up and instead you go off on a tangent...seriously go through this thread and look at your discussion here,very incoherent and defensive..maybe you asked God to guide you as greybeard said..and maybe my replies here are a way that god's guidance is being given to you so that you may consider some distorted issues in Georges teachings...I know you won't think so though...lol..

.this is a FORUM,where people discuss things.It's not a place where everyone has to agree with everything or swallow any BS that is served up..the value of a forum is it's discussion function...

greybeard
26th March 2011, 21:48
Cake you say!!!!
I can resist everything but temptation.
Chris

Dennis Jonathan
26th March 2011, 22:04
Tough love is an interesting concept. Some abusive parents call the beatings they give their children tough love.

It is my opinion that unconditional love is never tough.

You have not shaken my belief system, because that comes from within. I appreciate your stated intent, but you should examine your justification of your methods.

Jesus kicked over temple tables, not the merchants sitting at them.

With Love

Dennis

yiolas
26th March 2011, 22:06
no,that's not coherent..another tangent as I have posted many things that I feel are useful tools in other threads..we are discussing georges beliefs and material in this thread

you're just upset that your beliefs are being questioned and seriously looked at...that's understandable. and is obvious in your inability to address the issues I bring up and instead you go off on a tangent...seriously go through this thread and look at your discussion here,very incoherent and defensive..maybe you asked God to guide you as greybeard said..and maybe my replies here are a way that god's guidance is being given to you so that you may consider some distorted issues in Georges teachings...I know you won't think so though...lol..

.this is a FORUM,where people discuss things.It's not a place where everyone has to agree with everything or swallow any BS that is served up..the value of a forum is it's discussion function...

Oh so now you want to discuss things . It sure didn't sound like it when you referring to "us" (people who resonate with what G.K. says) as flakey and new agey.
Your the one who's been going off on tangents, bringing matters that are irrelevant to the subject at hand.
Furthermore, my relationship with God or lack there of is none of your business.

Arrowwind
26th March 2011, 22:39
[Furthermore, my relationship with God or lack there of is none of your business.

How I like to say this is "your opinon of me is none of my business" :cool:

eaglespirit
27th March 2011, 00:42
My humble suggestion...listen to his WHOLE presentation...parts 1, 2, and 3. ALL of it!
1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZDcn-LJNlo
2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30pcoRJIBkA&NR=1
3) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYHc_c-IRRI&NR=1

Add what works for You in Your Own Way to upgrade Your OWN Spiritual Journey, that's all...YOU have the key within...work, work, work that key...Your OWN Way!!!

Much of what George shares of his own personal experience resonates with me and my own personal spiritual experiences... of the last 4 and 1/3 years particularly.

And yes...this has been shared by others to one degree or another, he is putting it out there in one good sincere push..also George let's everyone know that he knows others all around Mother Earth are waking up and doing what he is doing in some way, shape or form, Their Own Way...more and more every new day now!

...for instance
If You don't "feel" Mother Earth is going to transform into a Star...so it is...just use what You can use... because imho there is alot there to help us vibrate higher and help one another.

BMJ
27th March 2011, 04:59
Hi Guys,
For all the Avalonians whom resonate with George K below are links to his latest interview with George Noory from coast to coast from the 22/3/11:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cweSPrNzpkM&feature=PlayList&p=C709673142F63BDD&playnext_from=PL&index=0&playnext=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KPDQ6cCkqI&feature=BF&list=PLC709673142F63BDD&index=2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0F0bMPcmH4&feature=BF&list=PLC709673142F63BDD&index=3

Wings
29th March 2011, 13:25
My humble suggestion...listen to his WHOLE presentation...parts 1, 2, and 3. ALL of it!

A question for anyone here who remembers. In what video does GK mention Orion and its inhabitants?
I have watched all 3 parts, but don't recall.
I'm trying to tie this up with this thread (Duncan O'Finioan on 'Charles") where this message from Duncan was given. The bold is mine.

"The only thing I ( Duncan O'finioan, ORION ) has to say about Charles is this:
If you are, who I think you are, when the time is right. You know what I mean, "Charles."
end."

eaglespirit
29th March 2011, 15:46

A question for anyone here who remembers. In what video does GK mention Orion and its inhabitants?
I have watched all 3 parts, but don't recall.
I'm trying to tie this up with this thread (Duncan O'Finioan on 'Charles") where this message from Duncan was given. The bold is mine.

"The only thing I ( Duncan O'finioan, ORION ) has to say about Charles is this:
If you are, who I think you are, when the time is right. You know what I mean, "Charles."
end."

Hi Wings...Wishing You Well
George talks of Orion after 2 minutes into this segment of his talk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YjE1hkYDuo&NR=1

Wings
29th March 2011, 15:50
Thank you very much eaglespirit. Wishing you well too.

kcw_one
29th March 2011, 16:38
I haven't posted in a long time on Avalon, simply for the fact that the threads so often descend into needless ranting or argumentative bickerings. How tiresome. I will add my thoughts to this one though, as George K is one guy who I've come to respect and I enjoy his take on things quite a lot.

Shiva777, I generally avoid opposing anyone's perspectives that are offered, and I'd rather not start, though I do think it would be worth your while to let go of the house that ego built for a little while so that you can be still and listen to what others are saying . . .

I've been searching for answers in the new-agey alt-media stuff for 12 years or so, and dabbling with the meditations or whatnot whenever coming across ones that seemed legit. Gotta say, I always felt like a failure because all that spiritual WORK always felt off for me for some reason. It is a common FALLACY that ascension requires a devoted acolyte to put in x number of years doing a b and c techniques to amp up their spiritual kundilini g-force power or whatnot to EARN their way into the great beyond. There are many people out there who do none of these techniques, who buy none of those books, and go on none of these websites who are STILL gaining wisdom and achieving the "inner work" just by BEING HUMAN. It is a trick of the FALSE LIGHT to convince any seeker that they must follow a particular path in order to be WORTHY of ascension, and then the version of ascension that they lead one to is quite limited and under their control.

The answers ARE within, though it can be tough to hear the quiet voice inside what with all the swirling thoughts and ideas about conspiracies and aliens and all the various spiritual teachings floating through the ego mind. But rest assured that having some psychic ability or seeing some cool things in your meditations makes you no more advanced along the path than joe the plumber who quietly goes about his life in a state of grace. Just like yiolas said, gardening and listening to music and carrot cake making are spiritual proactices too. Let's not be spiritual elitists here.

If there is to be an INFORMED discussion about the things that George Kavassilas is saying, it is important that all parties who want to add their voice actually spend the time actually listening to what the guy has to say, rather than making a bunch of assumptions and generalizations from hearing a couple of things second or third hand. There is a lot of depth to his message, but you have to be open enough to acutally listen to it.

George K has it nailed, I think. I resonate with his message, big time. Despite this, even I am still unsure about the earth ascending bit, and the ships appearing and the doorways opeining. Pretty sure that's allowed though, isn't it? I'd not want to be a blind follower of ANYONE, no matter how good their message sounds.

Kimberley
29th March 2011, 17:43
kcw_one
Let's not be spiritual elitists here.

I second that!
Much love to us ALL!! :love:

shiva777
29th March 2011, 19:53
KCW one wrote "I've been searching for answers in the new-agey alt-media stuff for 12 years or so, and dabbling with the meditations or whatnot whenever coming across ones that seemed legit. Gotta say, I always felt like a failure because all that spiritual WORK always felt off for me for some reason"...that explains your defensive post totally,,,you haven't managed to connect yet..keep trying,you will find a way

..is encouraging people to meditate and purify themselves a "spiritual elitist"...the new-age movement has really achieved it's objective..make people as flakey as possible

...I'm not talking about becoming a Buddhist monk,meditating and chanting 12 hours a day(are they spiritual elitists?..)..I'm talking about simple practices that allow you to clear blockages so you can connect to the TRUE light,be healthy and aware...is George teaching that,is he offering any techniques and practices fromm his "advanced" Et mates?

..no?...what he is teaching is the classic new-agey fluff that sounds great to those who are looking for an easy way out...the FALLEN agenda is to get people to be as complacentand polluted as possible so they can trap you.George is playing that role perfectly...the 2013 "rapture" event..lol

one thing that always makes me laugh is when george goes in to his cheesy tone of voice and says "just ask mother earth herself and she will tell you what she is going to do"..LOL..I have heard many,many people say that and what mother earth has told them is VERY different in most instances,what she told me is very different to what George says
...that's the flakey kind of stuff many listen to and don't question when they listen to people like George..what has mother earth said to you,have you purified your channels so you can hear what she is REALLY saying?..or are you just going to rely on what George has said she said because it sounds great to your ego?..have you tried asking Mother earth yourself?

If I am wrong then you have nothing to lose,you will have cultivated a simple meditation practice and cleared out your spiritual channels with some simple techiniques and you will be better prepared for the coming,very challenging times

If George is wrong then MANY will be much less spiritually motivated and connected and able to deal with the eventscoming up in the next few years..their magical door hasn't arrived

The defensive replies in this thread are amazing..I'm simply talking about what almost all spiritual people talk about,,,the importance of meditation and inner connection and not expecting some saviour or date to save you...which is ESSENTIALLYwhat George promotes...I know it makes many spiritually lazy people uncomfortable,2013 will be a big wake up for many...and yes,I know many can't recognise deception when they see it...so I've said enough,those with ears to hear will hear,those with cotton wool and escapist hopes won't

Roseheart
29th March 2011, 20:06
I haven't posted in a long time on Avalon, simply for the fact that the threads so often descend into needless ranting or argumentative bickerings. How tiresome. I will add my thoughts to this one though, as George K is one guy who I've come to respect and I enjoy his take on things quite a lot.

Shiva777, I generally avoid opposing anyone's perspectives that are offered, and I'd rather not start, though I do think it would be worth your while to let go of the house that ego built for a little while so that you can be still and listen to what others are saying . . .

I've been searching for answers in the new-agey alt-media stuff for 12 years or so, and dabbling with the meditations or whatnot whenever coming across ones that seemed legit. Gotta say, I always felt like a failure because all that spiritual WORK always felt off for me for some reason. It is a common FALLACY that ascension requires a devoted acolyte to put in x number of years doing a b and c techniques to amp up their spiritual kundilini g-force power or whatnot to EARN their way into the great beyond. There are many people out there who do none of these techniques, who buy none of those books, and go on none of these websites who are STILL gaining wisdom and achieving the "inner work" just by BEING HUMAN. It is a trick of the FALSE LIGHT to convince any seeker that they must follow a particular path in order to be WORTHY of ascension, and then the version of ascension that they lead one to is quite limited and under their control.

The answers ARE within, though it can be tough to hear the quiet voice inside what with all the swirling thoughts and ideas about conspiracies and aliens and all the various spiritual teachings floating through the ego mind. But rest assured that having some psychic ability or seeing some cool things in your meditations makes you no more advanced along the path than joe the plumber who quietly goes about his life in a state of grace. Just like yiolas said, gardening and listening to music and carrot cake making are spiritual proactices too. Let's not be spiritual elitists here.

If there is to be an INFORMED discussion about the things that George Kavassilas is saying, it is important that all parties who want to add their voice actually spend the time actually listening to what the guy has to say, rather than making a bunch of assumptions and generalizations from hearing a couple of things second or third hand. There is a lot of depth to his message, but you have to be open enough to acutally listen to it.

George K has it nailed, I think. I resonate with his message, big time. Despite this, even I am still unsure about the earth ascending bit, and the ships appearing and the doorways opeining. Pretty sure that's allowed though, isn't it? I'd not want to be a blind follower of ANYONE, no matter how good their message sounds.

Couldn't agree more.
Respect others perspectives.

Shiva. What exactly are the 'simple meditations and cleansing techniques' you so espouse?
This is a genuine request. I would like to know what it is that you have such a high opinion of.

Namaste

firstlook
29th March 2011, 20:12
is encouraging people to meditate and purify themselves a "spiritual elitist"...the new-age movement has really achieved it's objective..make people as flakey as possible

...I'm not talking about becoming a Buddhist monk,meditating and chanting 12 hours a day(are they spiritual elitists?..)..I'm talking about simple practices that allow you to clear blockages so you can connect to the TRUE light,be healthy and aware...is George teaching that,is he offering any techniques and practices fromm his "advanced" Et mates?

..no?...what he is teaching is the classic new-agey fluff that sounds great to those who are looking for an easy way out...the FALLEN agenda is to get people to be as complacentand polluted as possible so they can trap you.George is playing that role perfectly...the 2013 "rapture" event..lol

one thing that always makes me laugh is when george goes in to his cheesy tone of voice and says "just ask mother earth herself and she will tell you what she is going to do"..LOL..I have heard many,many people say that and what mother earth has told them is VERY different in most instances,what she told me is very different to what George says
...that's the flakey kind of stuff many listen to and don't question when they listen to people like George..what has mother earth said to you,have you purified your channels so you can hear what she is REALLY saying?..or are you just going to rely on what George has said she said because it sounds great to your ego?..have you tried asking Mother earth yourself?

If I am wrong then you have nothing to lose,you will have cultivated a simple meditation practice and cleared out your spiritual channels with some simple techiniques and you will be better prepared for the coming,very challenging times

If George is wrong then MANY will be much less spiritually motivated and connected and able to deal with the eventscoming up in the next few years..their magical door hasn't arrived

The defensive replies in this thread are amazing..I'm simply talking about what almost all spiritual people talk about,,,the importance of meditation and inner connection and not expecting some saviour or date to save you...which is ESSENTIALLYwhat George promotes...I know it makes many spiritually lazy people uncomfortable,2013 will be a big wake up for many...and yes,I know many can't recognise deception when they see it...so I've said enough,those with ears to hear will hear,those with cotton wool and escapist hopes won't

I think you need to find a better way to communicate your intentions. I subscribe to alot of the techniques that you do. But I also subscribe to inspiring others on their path.

Your creating a Spiritual divide in this forum, despite your well meaning intentions.

The best thing to do is a find COMMON ground. Be wise in how you mentor information and involve your intentions in another's path. Be subtle without insult.

Peace :)

shiva777
29th March 2011, 20:19
yeah..I'm an aires male with a scorpio moon and mars in my house of communication..I wasn't put here to be subtle.I was put here to shake the boat vigorously so that the people smoking the new-agey opium would see that there are some waterfalls ahead and maybe shake it enough so that they act proactively.That opium is very addictive so it's not an easy job..people who have been convinced that they can just sit back,go in to the :heart"(which is just another layer of the lower astral/4d deception if they haven't purified) and wait for the ET's or 2012-13 get pretty disturbed by what I write,their reactions say it all...and yeah,I know I get a little carried away ...lol..

firstlook
29th March 2011, 20:27
yeah..I'm an aires male with a scorpio moon and mars in my house of communication..I wasn't put here to be subtle.I was put here to shake the boat vigorously so that the people smoking the new-agey opium would see that there are some waterfalls ahead and maybe shake it enough so that they act proactively.That opium is very addictive so it's not an easy job..people who have been convinced that they can just sit back,go in to the :heart" and wait for the ET's or 2012-13 get pretty disturbed by what I write,their reactions say it all...and yeah,I know I get a little carried away ...lol..

Have you heard of Dr. Turi? I been thinking of getting a reading done.

Anyways, not to steer the thread topic, I very much find they way George balances the idea of good and evil a positive reflection on free will and the idea of boundaries. We live in a universe of variant sized boundaries that create endless context on the subject of good and evil. George does a fine job of balancing the topic so you get a clear picture.....or suggestion about what certain choices create in our sub-consciousness that unite these boundaries..

Good man IMO.

yiolas
29th March 2011, 20:32
This is what George says regarding the concept of what Shiva777 describes as the easy way out:
Q.
Question:How do you move through the stargate?

Answer:
Hallo …………..,

I refer to the them as organic doorways and not technological stargates.

When the time comes we will automatically experience a feeling, a deep emotional feeling that we are going home. This knowing will rise up inside of you and the directions of where to go and what to do will accompany these feelings. It will be a complete knowing that emanates from the core of your Being.

We don’t have to work at this because that will be forcing the issue. The organic path to the True Light utilises the natural flow, the natural order of things and is based on a foundation which we call Grace. Like I said in Our Journey and the Grand Deception “Joe Blow working in the factory will end up going through as well”. There are many people around the world are seemingly not on the Spiritual path as are we, who will just awaken when the time comes. It is really that simple. Believe in your self and trust in your self is what I am asking you to do because it is your greater being that is the author, composer, orchestrator and conductor of this life that you are experiencing.

These concepts frustrate and even upset some people especially those who are working “hard”, “diligently” and with great discipline and because of that believe that they deserve to be there above everybody else. It is important to remember that the Creator does not judge and people do not realise that these individuals who will automatically go through have spent previous lifetimes adjusting their Beings to the correct vibration.

I hope this information has helped you to gain a greater perspective.

Love and blessings
George

George's website (http://georgekavassilas.org/log/questions-and-answers/)

yiolas
29th March 2011, 20:39
Oh ! here's another one ! On the proper way to meditate to get in touch with your high self or Mother Earth. George recommends the following:

What I share with everyone in these matters is simply what I do myself. I just relax, no need for deep meditations, and I just feel into myself. It really is that simple. Keep doing this on a regular basis whenever you feel like it. I do it even when I’m mowing the lawn or sanding a piece of timber or cooking. You can also choose to sit quietly, maybe light some candles and do it that way. I do that sometimes too. So remember, just relax and do what ever works for you.

I use this same process to communicate with Mother Earth. I approach her as a dear friend and a mother and I simply talk to her. Again there is no need for any fancy rituals or meditations. When I share this with some people they think it’s silly but they can’t get past their minds that wish to continue to over complicate things.

Be in Grace. This is the energy that I am referring to and it is as simple as it gets and don’t let all that fancy stuff you see on the internet get you down. Do this,do that, buy this meditation CD, join this meditation group, wear white cloths, bring in the light, etc, etc. It can make you feel inadequate and then you end up putting pressure on yourself internally.

Just keep it simple and believe in your self and your connection to the creator that is within you.

Love and blessings

George

Jake
29th March 2011, 20:40
Hello all. Thanks for the fantastic debate. I must say that whereas I find it important to engage in lively dialogue, I am not in favor of doing it in a way that is hurtful to others. I believe that the best way to find the truth in others is to endeavor to INSPIRE others, and not discourse in a way that will lead to further hurtful or negative attacks. To be honest, I am learning quite a bit about George K., and I would love for this thread to stay on track. Thank you all for your insight. Jake.

shiva777
29th March 2011, 20:50
yeah Yiola's a perfect recipe for the false ascension matrix and the lower astral planes you posted there from George...but doesn't it make the ego feel so good and comfortable in it's density and complacency

...notice the defensiveness in the replies to my posts in these threads .

All I have been saying is learn some simple meditation and clearing techniques as that is very important and that is being interpreted as though I am saying you have to do lots of complicated and elaborate techniques for hours...the reactions say it all.

..find techniques and meditations that suit you,practice them daily and you will likely be much less gullible to the new-age religious agenda and the 2012-13 subtle mind control complacency programming..the flakey,lazy escape

DawgBone
29th March 2011, 20:50
Mass evacuations by the middle of next year. An effort to lure many of us off-world.

Hmmmm

Kavassilas advises us to ride it out with Mother Earth. I like that. I like Gaia. I'm staying ...

eaglespirit
29th March 2011, 20:59
...and I stare at the sun at sunrise and sunset....simply one of my ways...

The k.i.s.s.(keep it simple sentients : ) of Love!

shiva777
29th March 2011, 21:01
and if there is no mass evacuation and Gaia's health continues to decline and the earthchanges get even more severe.then what?...keep following George's advice?..

yiolas
29th March 2011, 21:05
yeah Yiola's a perfect recipe for the false ascension matrix and the lower astral planes you posted there from George...but doesn't it make the ego feel so good and comfortable in it's density and complacency

All I have been saying is learn some simple meditation and clearing techniques as that is very important and that is being interpreted as though I am saying you have to do lots of complicated and elaborate techniques for hours...the reactions say it all.

..find techniques and meditations that suit you,practice them daily and you will likely be much less gullible to the new-age religious agenda and the 2012-13 subtle mind control complacency programming..the flakey,lazy escape

Actually George talks about this as well.

Please be aware of any meditation technique that asks you to bring light and colour in from outside of you. Especially down through the crown chakra. Remember I previously shared that the 4thD is the dimension of the mind, well, this is how these high level 4thD beings manipulate you. Their version of ascension through the reactivation of the pineal gland is the old programme. I warned about their version of a limited ascension and sadly, I see the first stages of it all over the internet. We have all the Organic LOVE, LIGHT AND KNOWLEDGE of life within us. We do not need to bring anything in from outside of us!!! .....
If you want to do a meditation with light, focus on your own inner light situated in the location of the Thymus, and bring your own magnificent light out filling up your body and radiating it all around you. You may then send it to anyone or anything you wish. If you feel uncomfortable with this then you may be experiencing worthiness issues. These beings that ask you to bring their light in, eg: so called ascended masters or angels etc, are not honouring your own sovereignty and see themselves above you, as though you are a child in need of help, and therefore propagating and exacerbating the worthiness issue. Remember your own magnificence and that you were the one who was brave enough to relinquish your power and incarnate in order to graduate and become a creator. They are jealous of who and what you are, and what you are becoming. They will try everything possible to continue to impose a perspective that you are a helpless child and that only through their techniques and their light will you be safe....................I just simply ask that people take a step back and take stock of what is actually going on in our world. Don’t be too desperate to flock to the first sign of love that comes along. Try and be patient and know that very soon your own awakening will occur automatically with ease and Grace. No need to force anything. And, that you will then remember who you are, where you have come from, where you are headed and just how powerful you really are.

I hope this message better helps you understand a greater perspective and in doing so helps with your powers of discernment.

Love, Liberation & Fortitude

George Kavassilas

Source (http://georgekavassilas.org/log/)

DawgBone
29th March 2011, 21:06
and if there is no mass evacuation and Gaia's health continues to decline and the earthchanges get even more severe.then what?...keep following George's advice?..

We are spiritual beings. These bodies are a temporary arrangement. We leave them every night when we dream.

I will remain and keep Gaia company no matter the circumstance. She is an old friend. If enough of us give her our love, who knows what new world may be born.

yiolas
29th March 2011, 21:07
Mass evacuations by the middle of next year. An effort to lure many of us off-world.

Hmmmm

Kavassilas advises us to ride it out with Mother Earth. I like that. I like Gaia. I'm staying ...

I'm staying with Mother Earth as well !!

shiva777
29th March 2011, 21:10
yeah,like I have said earler,George sees through a lot of the new-age religions deceptions and that's great..sadly he has just fallen for a deeper level of them

when you are doing the first techniques that you posted of Georges you are opening yourself to the energies that George says not to welcome in.opening the 4D/heart chakra ,without protection,opens the way for any type of energy or being to enter,there are lots of conditional love beings that survive from people opening their "hearts" naively...does he teach spiritual and psychic protection techniques?

.please post them if he does as these spiritual practices are much more valuable then any 2012-13 escape posts

yiolas
29th March 2011, 21:34
yeah,like I have said earler,George sees through a lot of the new-age religions deceptions and that's great..sadly he has just fallen for a deeper level of them

when you are doing the first techniques that you posted of Georges you are opening yourself to the energies that George says not to welcome in.opening the 4D/heart chakra ,without protection,opens the way for any type of energy or being to enter,there are lots of conditional love beings that survive from people opening their "hearts" naively...does he teach spiritual and psychic protection techniques?

.please post them if he does as these spiritual practices are much more valuable then any 2012-13 escape posts

Actually George Kavassilas does have some insight into this matter. Someone wrote to George that they were being psychically attacked. This is George's response:
Isn’t it interesting as you are just beginning to expand your awareness and lift yourself into a higher vibration, these cowards choose to intimidate you in this manner. We both have had similar experiences and if you are to rise above and move beyond them, just send them the message of love, and go out of your way to point out to them the universal fact that you are in the process of becoming a Creator God, and that they are nothing but frightened and jealous of that fact. You can speak to them at any time, even now in fact. Just tune in to their energy and send them an assertive message in a loving way, that you are more powerful than they are and that they are cowards. The proof of that is that you had the courage to relinquish all your powers and journey in to extreme separation to incarnate here on earth and that they do not!

Works for me everytime

shiva777
29th March 2011, 22:11
yeah,it may work for you but it doesn't usually work for me(it has sometimes) and for many other people I know...for those who it doesn't work for I highly recommend MEDITATING on it and asking for guidance to be lead to the techniques that work for you....that technique George gives will not work for most entities I have encountered ..it sounds great though

...this may explain why george is still being influenced by negative entities,he hasn't gone beyond dealing with only 4D entity attacks(who may be more responsive to his technique) and doesn't realise he is being mind controlled AGAIN by higher dimensional beings...

by the way,that's not a protection technique,that's an attempt at a purification technique...an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure

we could keep discussing this till 2012-13 but why do it,time will tell...lol

Miksha
30th March 2011, 02:18

I love what you had to say here kcw_one.
Cheers to you.
Miksha

Roseheart
30th March 2011, 03:10

Thanks. I do my practice my own techniques. I was asking about yours because you talk with some authority and, as a new person, I wondered where that comes from...
You seem to be promoting a particular spiritual practice above others but you never say what that is...
Many paths to heaven!
Thanks anyway.

Nanoo Nanoo
30th March 2011, 03:40
Hi Guys,

Well said... good points... and I totally agree with you!!!!

Yes i agree also. When i watched his videos i saw a man speaking plainly and with conviction. I enjoyed his speaking.

N

Nanoo Nanoo
30th March 2011, 03:43

Hmmmm

I'm staying with Mother Earth as well !!

I agree whole heartedly ! she has carried us for so long, we cannot abandon her now ! Im staying too ! ( but i wont say no to a space ship ride round the galaxy and back ; )

Wiremu2011
30th March 2011, 04:09
I remember my dad saying when I was a kid that when the world came to an end you do the following.
1. draw a line on the ground about 12 inches apart.
2. Place a foot at each end.
3. Bend down as far as you can.
4. Kiss your ass goodbye ;)

kcw_one
30th March 2011, 04:23
KCW one wrote "I've been searching for answers in the new-agey alt-media stuff for 12 years or so, and dabbling with the meditations or whatnot whenever coming across ones that seemed legit. Gotta say, I always felt like a failure because all that spiritual WORK always felt off for me for some reason"...that explains your defensive post totally,,,you haven't managed to connect yet..keep trying,you will find a way

ASSUMPTION #1. I've cultivated a deep connection with my inner source. Thanks for asking.

..is encouraging people to meditate and purify themselves a "spiritual elitist"...the new-age movement has really achieved it's objective..make people as flakey as possible

ASSUMPTION #2. I meditate regularly, in my own way. This is probably one of the most valuable spiritual practices available to us, but a person is not weak or lazy or flaky if they have another way of "getting there."

Is all this judgement necessary? Is it helpful to anyone else? Are you sure this isn't your own ego talking?

Are you kidding? The guys says repeatedly in his talks and interviews to NOT TAKE HIS WORD FOR IT! You clearly have not even researched much of what George talks about, so I am not sure why you have such a strong opinion about the material.

Shiva, I would suggest that you are perceiving this "defensive" tone to others responses because you are being offensive towards them with assumptions and suggestions that anyone who doesn't agree with you is "flakey" or "lazy." I doubt you are able to get a good read on where anyone is really at in their path by reading a few posts and judging them based on a couple of statements taken out of context.

If you'd like to have an INFORMED discussion about this topic, I'd also suggest that you become INFORMED. Hear all that George has to say, rather than a couple of things and pigeon-holeing him into one of your categories because what he says doesn't fit with your carefully constructed and defended view of spirituality.

I think everyone here respects the fact that you have a differing opinion about George, but I missed hearing about you being appointed the Doctor Phil of the Avalon community, doling out the "tough love" or whatnot whenever you feel the need to set someone straight. I understand that your perception is that many other posters on this thread, myself no doubt included, are being mislead, are spiritually lazy, and are a bunch of flaky new-agers. You are quite welcome to your opinions. Just remember that you do not know any of us beyond a few words exchanged on a message board, and you've never "walked a mile" in anyone's shoes, so to speak.

If you have some perspectives to share in dignity and respect, please do. I for one would like to hear them. But I could do without you hijacking the thread with your judgmental attitude towards mine and others perspectives.

slipknotted
30th March 2011, 04:40
yeah i have all his stuff and it blows me away to say the least, he also states around march of next year are ET family will show up because the earth will asend and you can stay or board ships out of here, the choice will be know to each person when that time comes and he has alot of experience's which are very interesting, hope he's right but you never know right ?

BMJ
30th March 2011, 11:55

kcw_one that is exactly the way I feel about George K. :cool:

Nanoo Nanoo
30th March 2011, 18:43
I remember my dad saying when I was a kid that when the world came to an end you do the following.
1. draw a line on the ground about 12 inches apart.
2. Place a foot at each end.
3. Bend down as far as you can.
4. Kiss your ass goodbye ;)

My father said, son when the world ends just go down the road to Coles New World .... oh and bring back some milk !

taliesin
30th March 2011, 21:56

Hmmmm

I am staying with Gaia Mother too. I like the way he suggests connecting with the spirit of Mother Earth. Thats something that has been happening with me. I have been connecting to Her and I love it.

I am not so sure about all those evacuations though. And does anyone know if he gives any info about where the natural ascension portals will be opening?

Le gra agus beannachtai

T

nearing
30th March 2011, 22:21

Hmmmm

...does anyone know if he gives any info about where the natural ascension portals will be opening?

Le gra agus beannachtai

T

Yes, they are organic, they will be where ever you are. You need not GO anywhere to find them. In essence, they will come to you.

I have a feeling many haven't watched his whole 'Our Journey and the Grand Deception" video. :pop2:
In my opinion, it's a MUST WATCH. Even if not all he says resonates, it's very, very good info to have in your 'library'.

taliesin
30th March 2011, 22:42

Hmmmm

...does anyone know if he gives any info about where the natural ascension portals will be opening?

Le gra agus beannachtai

T

Yes, they are organic, they will be where ever you are. You need not GO anywhere to find them. In essence, they will come to you.

I have a feeling many haven't watched his whole 'Our Journey and the Grand Deception" video. :pop2:
In my opinion, it's a MUST WATCH. Even if not all he says resonates, it's very, very good info to have in your 'library'.

Thanks Nearing, I will watch it!

Cjay
31st March 2011, 05:57
my feeling on this ascension thing is that if you're not vibrating at the right frequency, you're not going to ascend.
It's not to do with preferences or ET involvement, it's just science (real science, not that beaurocratic crap :) ). If your frequency is able to pass through the galactic blah blah that we are about to pass through, then you will move in tune with the frequency.

If your frequency isn't up to it - you won't. Can't.

There is a big difference between feeling and knowing. I feel a lot of things that I don't understand. My comments and questions are not directed at anyone in particular. The last thing I want to do is offend anyone. I am just thinking out loud.

Please show me the "real science". I would like to examine it and understand it. I am VERY curious. I want to experience ascension with all of my senses, with all of my consciousness, subconsciousness, heart and soul.

I have ascended in a helicopter. That was fun. I felt the higher frequency vibrations when the engine RPM increased, then I went up.

I wonder who was the FIRST person to use this new agey talk of vibrating at a higher frequency... and what does it REALLY mean? I have heard/read it a thousand times and it seems to me that it's like a new kind of fashion or religion or belief system - a lot of people just repeat what they heard/read without truly understanding what it means. It also reminds me of the Emporer's non-existent clothes. Most people would not dare to say the Emperor is naked for fear of being ridiculed or ostracised; or admit they can't see it for fear of being labelled blind; or admit they don't understand it for fear of being labelled ignorant.

I am not saying I don't believe it. I am saying I don't know. I would love for someone to explain it to me, show me, prove it to me, as if I am a 5 year old child.

How many of you (or people you know PERSONALLY) have actually ascended? Seriously! How many? If any, HOW did they do it and what ACTUALLY happened? What are the risks? What are the benefits? Are they still alive or did they disappear into the sky - into another dimension?

Has anyone developed a fool proof, step by step method that anyone can follow, that will absolutely guarantee ascension if one follows all of the steps?

Is vibrating at a higher frequency to do with brain waves? I have heard of theta as in brain waves and THETA as in the prime source (God's boss?) and/or belief system of Scientologists and others. Is the higher frequency vibration a physical shaking like you feel when muscles are over-worked or when driving on a bumpy road with corrugations closer together? Is it literal or metaphorical? Is it analogous to higher electromagnetic frequencies being able to carry more information than lower frequencies?

Is ascension just about knowledge, maturity and wisdom? I remember ascending from kindergarten to primary (elementary) school to secondary (high) school, to university (college) to... adulthood and the "real world". Then falling back on my arse many times because I didn't know something other people knew.

Are we all in the process of ascending now by waking up and seeking the truth in so many different aspects of our existence?

As for George Kavassilas' work, I will look at it and listen to it with an open mind. Like almost everyone here, I am seeking answers to thousands of questions. I am seeking the unadulterated truth.

ponda
31st March 2011, 06:25
Cjay said:

Are we all in the process of ascending now by waking up and seeking the truth in so many different aspects of our existence?

I think that what you say here is indeed a big part of it all but as George K says it's not a prerequisite for moving up to the next level.I doubt that the universe would only allow people who have access to the internet and time to research alternative info as the only ones to graduate to a higher level.It might be sort of like what Roseheart said "many paths to heaven".Some people might get there via meditation,some might get there by researching 'new agey stuff',some might get there by working for charity's,some by being a good mother,father etc.There might be many diverse paths to the same destination.

Cjay said:

Please show me the "real science". I would like to examine it and understand it.

I don't think there is going to be any science involved in this.I suspect that it is going to remain mysterious and i don't think we at are the stage to understand how it all works anyway.Science down here is a limiting and controlling factor of our reality/matrix.

Ade
31st March 2011, 12:11
A person I've never met, but who knows a freind of mine sent me Georges stuff a couple of years ago now, and I think your right! The only thing that bothers my is that he seems to believe Aaron Mccullum (sorry about spelling) whom I firmly believe is a disinfo plant, he believes what he's saying is true I dont doubt. But George is another kettle of fish altogether. In my work, I came across many dellusional people,God I wish I'd written some of the stories down! Incredibly detailed fantasies,yet there are motiffs if you will that mark the stories out as exactly that. There will nearly always be a famous person to give credibility,ie Jesus, princess Di, Elvis ect.And discrepancies which can be neither proved or disproved.I hope that makes sense, you just get a 'feel' for it after a time.But George is differrent. He admitts to being deceived by GLF in I think 2003? Which for some people discredits his work. Exactly like it should. Our current situation also seems to support his view.

taliesin
31st March 2011, 15:08
Quoting Nearing -

"In my opinion, it's a MUST WATCH. Even if not all he says resonates, it's very, very good info to have in your 'library"

IS this the same as Our Journey and the Greatest Secret on Earth?

Ta

yiolas
31st March 2011, 17:53
Quoting Nearing -

"In my opinion, it's a MUST WATCH. Even if not all he says resonates, it's very, very good info to have in your 'library"

IS this the same as Our Journey and the Greatest Secret on Earth?

Ta Hi Taliesin "Our Journey & The Grand Deception" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZDcn-LJNlo&feature=channel_video_title) is a lecture series that George published before "Our Journey & The Greatest Deception" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohWuS_PCVkw&feature=channel_video_title)
It's best to start with the forner because he gets into the nitty gritty of things.

Franny
31st March 2011, 20:16
Everyone who talks about ascension, ETs, 2010 and all other such subjects has a different take on them; Iʻve seen several dozen. Itʻs impossible to get a coherent view of any of these subjects as no one agrees nor can they provide any solid evidence. Very left brain perhaps, but I donʻt know where to turn for verifiable truth.

Everyone must turn to their inner guidance on what the ETs are really up to, if ascension will really occur and just what the details are, and my inner guidance will inevitably come to different conclusions than the guidance of others. Many people make definitive statements about ascension and few if any agree on it as a whole so it ends up confusing many people - until they develop their own system.

GKʻs views are, in my estimation, another set of views that resonate with some and not others and each side is ready to defend while citing the work of others or their own intuition, revelations and experiences to back it up. No one can cite any proof or any claims about ascension. I would like it to be different, but I am unable to find anything definitive and provable.

I have listened to GK and believe he believes what he says, and some of it seems within the scope of reality, but there just isnʻt any proof. We are so used to this, perhaps, we come to assume that unverifiable information and personal resonance is all we can hope for.

Years ago I was reading at the operationterra site. The site owner channeled "Elohim" entities that had big ships standing by to pick up about 1% of the the population that were "Elohim" of the same race incarnated on the earth. After the 3D earth fried it would slowly be made livable again, meanwhile, the "Elohim" on the ships would go the the ascended earth and the bad guys would go to a place prepared for them...and so on.

Laura Knight-J said all the operationterra messages were satellite downloads by the govt while her messages were valid because they used an Ouija board to get information. Gotta love it :)

yiolas
31st March 2011, 20:48
Hi Latte, you are right ! When everything is said and done all we really have is our own inner guidance. People like George K. can shine a liitle light on path, but everything else is up to us.

Teakai
31st March 2011, 22:00
I wonder who was the FIRST person to use this new agey talk of vibrating at a higher frequency... and what does it REALLY mean? .

Hi Cjay - is it new agey, though? Or is it scientific law?

It seems to me that this is what the spiritual teachers were/are talking about - and what quantum science is now catching up to.

eaglespirit
31st March 2011, 22:25
I wonder who was the FIRST person to use this new agey talk of vibrating at a higher frequency... and what does it REALLY mean? .

Hi Cjay, Wishing You Well!

Here is a snippet of my very personal experience of 'vibrating at a higher frequency' back in 1/2007...had no idea what that was or what it meant when I experienced it : )

Post #18 of this link:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?479-Sun-Gazing...Solar-Healing&p=105974#post105974

Hughe
31st March 2011, 22:37
How many of you (or people you know PERSONALLY) have actually ascended? Seriously! How many? If any, HOW did they do it and what ACTUALLY happened? What are the risks? What are the benefits? Are they still alive or did they disappear into the sky - into another dimension?

Ascension means different level of existence. It's all depend on one's perspective.

My version of immediate ascension as sentient being is to be fully functional with tiny amount of food and have optimum health till death of physical body. Optimum health means there is no aid from health care system. Like the wild animal live free in nature, a human born and will live without a single nor injection into the body, maintain health both mind and body. I've been doing it two decades so far. The problems is the poisoned environment we live in is the challenge. If I get cancer one day, who knows - our environment is heavily poisoned -, I won't subject to myself on medical treatment.

The meditation view of ascension that I understand is to transform oneself into the light being with full consciousness and possess the abilities of interacting with beings which exist in present world. There has been developed systematic approach how to do it over thousands years in various meditation communities. I know one of its kinds.

The process of body transformation like this:

When a human starts meditation, ones awareness and the structure of body in molecular level changes. Mind controls over the body. Believing in the existence of infinite field of energy, so called the life energy in space, keep doing meditation in open mind eventually activates the energy passages into human body.

It's not one passages, the human body, all life forms work that way. Human body begins to collect the life energy, and it slowly transform the mechanism of body. I say, you become optimum health: no sickness or illness. Once your body reach this level - both mind and body - the natural immune system is so good that there will be no sickness. But, the external damage such as broken bones / tissues still exists. In such cases, we gotta go to hospital and be fixed mechanically.

Next level is to cutting down food consumption. It comes naturally. Your diet will eventually become 100% vegetation. And then, the amount of food will decrease at least 1/3 or 50% below before you start meditation. This slow process will continue and your body accumulates more field energy inside, and becomes lighter.

The final stage is to construct the light body which will house your soul that carries it when you leave the physical body permanently. By this time, your awareness, the sheer will power of mind, consciousness reaches already to next level. How I can call it? You pretty much figure out different way of existence in non-physical world, actively interacting those beings - ghosts, interdimensional beings, etc.

Later on, one day when you are ready, the light body is fully functional, you will insert your soul into the light body and say good-bye to the physical existence once and for all. This is true ascension as a sentient being exceeding all the odds, suffering of physical living. You will be free from the cycles of reincarnation. You will live in various dimensions having own consciousness, interacting with all the beings from 3D to 6D plus.Of course, you will likely operate machines and posses the manifestation power of reality at certain degree.

In materialistic view, it can be understood as a set of homogeneous wave functions with intelligence within itself not bunch of atoms.

I think the few known super advanced aliens civilization - the hyperversals - has transformed the entire society in this type of existence. Many light side of alien species are following the same path.

For civilization perspective of ascension, there exists many levels and will take eons of time. If humans stop the wars and conflicts, that's a truth meaning of ascension I can think of for now. At least, humans in such society will not suffer by other humans, constant threat of survival, etc. The collective mind of such human society will have different property. Such society will fully utilize the free energy too. No more burning fossil fuels, destruction of living beings.

Please show me the "real science". I would like to examine it and understand it. I am VERY curious. I want to experience ascension with all of my senses, with all of my consciousness, subconsciousness, heart and soul.

In generic term, the wave technologies. The maxwell's equations in electomagentism. Wave functions in the Quantum mechanics. A fine example is musics. A bunch of sounds - sine/cosine wave functions of air molecules - affects listeners make them feel high and relax. Weapon technologies exploit it to extreme: HAARP, directional sound gun, etc.

Cjay
1st April 2011, 00:28

Hi Cjay - is it new agey, though? Or is it scientific law?

It seems to me that this is what the spiritual teachers were/are talking about - and what quantum science is now catching up to.

You reminded me of a very interesting group of videos on that very subject, called
What The Bleep Do We Know (Down The Rabbit Hole)

WHAT THE BLEEP DO WE KNOW? Ultra Extended Rabbit Hole 1
http://vimeo.com/15038094

WHAT THE BLEEP DO WE KNOW? - Ultra Extended Quantum Rabbit Hole 2
http://vimeo.com/15041257

There are others but I think these are the two main ones.

charlesfrith
1st April 2011, 07:24
All ways worth checking out this video on George. Just another viewpoint but one that 'resonates' with some people. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gybd-ljoG8

CyRus
1st April 2011, 12:18
One statement he made really spiked my B.S meter, namely the 'fact' that the earth was to become a star... :p

DawgBone
1st April 2011, 13:16
One statement he made really spiked my B.S meter, namely the 'fact' that the earth was to become a star... :p

Yes. If he is speaking literally, that is surely impossible. Perhaps he is speaking in some metaphorical sense: Gaia as a living being attains a higher level of consciousness, etc. etc.

Jupiter is big enough to almost become a star. Jupiter radiates more energy than it receives. The earth is simply not big enough.

eaglespirit
1st April 2011, 13:53

Yes. If he is speaking literally, that is surely impossible. Perhaps he is speaking in some metaphorical sense: Gaia as a living being attains a higher level of consciousness, etc. etc.

Jupiter is big enough to almost become a star. Jupiter radiates more energy than it receives. The earth is simply not big enough.

Yes, imho, George is speaking metaphorically and metaphysically in a very 5d 'spiritual essence' higher way as far as transition,transcension,transforming of Earth to Star!
This new Star IS a living/breathing higher essence that we are all a very integral part of...once again imho!

Dennis Jonathan
2nd April 2011, 15:37

What is the diameter of your soul? If mother earth is an incarnated being, what is the size of her soul?

My point is, comments that it is "scientifically impossible" really mean "based upon the limited understanding we currently have".

Nothing is impossible friend.

Dennis Jonathan
2nd April 2011, 15:40
All ways worth checking out this video on George. Just another viewpoint but one that 'resonates' with some people. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gybd-ljoG8

Skype pixelates.

Lettherebelight
2nd April 2011, 15:44
In the Srimad Bhagavatam, it is stated that the soul is one ten-thousandth the size of the tip of a hair...

...and more powerful than ten thousand suns.

eaglespirit
2nd April 2011, 16:07
...just a note on the soul.
If You do some research you will find that the weight of the soul has in fact been recorded after death(from the weight recorded of the body before passing on and then after)... it is not discussed much out in the open but the info can be found.
I do not have time at the moment to get to a link, but Dr. Mitchell Gibson discusses this in some of his talks. There was an interview of him on Conscious Media Network from a few years ago and you may find him speak of it from one of his interviews on You Tube.
It HAS been recorded in medicine but you have to look for that information.

CyRus
2nd April 2011, 16:14
...just a note on the soul.
If You do some research you will find that the weight of the soul has in fact been recorded after death(from the weight recorded of the body before passing on and then after)... it is not discussed much out in the open but the info can be found.
I do not have time at the moment to get to a link, but Dr. Mitchell Gibson discusses this in some of his talks. There was an interview of him on Conscious Media Network from a few years ago and you may find him speak of it from one of his interviews on You Tube.
It HAS been recorded in medicine but you have to look for that information.
The first research into this was done by a Dr. MacDougall back in 1901: http://historicmysteries.com/the-21-gram-soul-theory
They found some conclusive errors in this study, however, and it has taken some criticism.
A new study was done in 1988 by The Noetic Science Institute: http://www.noeticsciences.co.uk/weighting-the-human-soul/

CyRus
2nd April 2011, 16:18

What is the diameter of your soul? If mother earth is an incarnated being, what is the size of her soul?

My point is, comments that it is "scientifically impossible" really mean "based upon the limited understanding we currently have".

Nothing is impossible friend.
I think it fairly common knowledge that a rock-based planet cannot turn into a star. The mass is not enough.
If you accept the scientific notion of a star, then this planet turning into a star is scientifically impossible. There is many things science does not know much about, but the mechanics of stars are fairly well understood methinks. :P

Wings
2nd April 2011, 16:58
The first research into this was done by a Dr. MacDougall back in 1901: http://historicmysteries.com/the-21-gram-soul-theory
They found some conclusive errors in this study, however, and it has taken some criticism.
A new study was done in 1988 by The Noetic Science Institute: http://www.noeticsciences.co.uk/weighting-the-human-soul/

The film '21 grams' was, as many know, titled after MacDougall's research. .... whatever the soul weighs, it does exist and it does leave the body after physical death (the only time I have been in the presence of someone who has died, I witnessed the soul leaving their body shortly after their death ... AND heard it as well .... it departed through the mouth). After I experienced this, I wondered if there was a connection with the ancient Egyptian ritual called the opening of the mouth ceremony.

There are some things that are hard to measure but they exist - can we scientifically measure love?

eaglespirit
2nd April 2011, 17:00
I think it fairly common knowledge that a rock-based planet cannot turn into a star. The mass is not enough.
If you accept the scientific notion of a star, then this planet turning into a star is scientifically impossible. There is many things science does not know much about, but the mechanics of stars are fairly well understood methinks. :P

A Spiritual-Etheric Star...A 5th Density +++ Higher Energy...it does NOT and will NOT have a correlation explanation in 3d science as we know it!

CyRus
2nd April 2011, 17:04

A Spiritual-Etheric Star...A 5th Density +++ Higher Energy...it does NOT and will NOT have a correlation explanation in 3d science as we know it!
Outside my realm of expertise, big time! :P Sounds very new-agey, but I lack any experience in this area so I will refrain from commenting. Leave it to the professionals as it where. :)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The film '21 grams' was, as many know, titled after MacDougall's research. .... whatever the soul weighs, it does exist and it does leave the body after physical death (the only time I have been in the presence of someone who has died, I witnessed the soul leaving their body shortly after their death ... AND heard it as well .... it departed through the mouth). After I experienced this, I wondered if there was a connection with the ancient Egyptian ritual called the opening of the mouth ceremony.

There are some things that are hard to measure but they exist - can we scientifically measure love?
Very interesting! Could you elaborate on this experience?

eaglespirit
2nd April 2011, 18:21
Hi CyRus...wishing you well!

Outside my realm of expertise, big time! Sounds very new-agey, but I lack any experience in this area so I will refrain from commenting. Leave it to the professionals as it where.

Very interesting! Could you elaborate on this experience?

More and more Folks are having personal experiences(NOT new-agey) but very personal higher spiritual experiences big and small right now more than ever.
I could not have 'made-up' what happened to me in January of 2007...there were 3 weeks of intense happenings and information and connections...life changing higher vibration happenings...inner-knowing-openings...that is why I am here right now and why I basically punched out of society as we know it and traveled the world on 'promptings' and everything was provided for me while I willfully and graciously volunteered my time and work ethic to spiritual endeavors with People and in Places that are helping to shape the Shift of Changes WE are right in the middle of. And if i may say so...that is why YOU are here rightnow...You are stepping up to the plate(so to speak). Aho!

taliesin
2nd April 2011, 21:56
OK I have been watching Our Journey and the Grand Deception. Its really long. And I have to confess a little boring/monotonous. George seems like a really genuine guy - it just feels like a bit of a lecture.

Dennis Jonathan
2nd April 2011, 23:19

It's not my area of experience, but as a critical thinker, I would be interested in how our scientific community came to know so much about stars.

I would be willing to wager that most of the "facts" are actually theories substantiated by computer models, or small scale experiments. Neither of which can do more than create more than a well thought out educated guess.

I have always been amazed at the amount of scientific theories that are based on layer upon layer of unproved assumptions.

We still can't agree on whether gravity is a push or pull, or why magnetism occurs, yet we presume to define the properties and birthing process of stars. Not to mention the inadequate sample size, or lack of observable evidence.

I mean, we've been "near" only one star to my knowledge (the sun), and have never been close enough for a sample, and we have observed the universe for what, 200 years? Only 50 of which have had something approaching the appropriate tools to do so.

Sorry for the rant, I've got a bug about this topic :P

nearing
3rd April 2011, 00:00
Dennis, I love the way you think. Of course, that is a completely biased statement, as it you think just as I do. :-)

CyRus
3rd April 2011, 00:17
It's not my area of experience, but as a critical thinker, I would be interested in how our scientific community came to know so much about stars.

I would be willing to wager that most of the "facts" are actually theories substantiated by computer models, or small scale experiments. Neither of which can do more than create more than a well thought out educated guess.

I have always been amazed at the amount of scientific theories that are based on layer upon layer of unproved assumptions.

We still can't agree on whether gravity is a push or pull, or why magnetism occurs, yet we presume to define the properties and birthing process of stars. Not to mention the inadequate sample size, or lack of observable evidence.

I mean, we've been "near" only one star to my knowledge (the sun), and have never been close enough for a sample, and we have observed the universe for what, 200 years? Only 50 of which have had something approaching the appropriate tools to do so.

Sorry for the rant, I've got a bug about this topic :P

Sorry if I seem to be over critical, it is not my intention. I despise close-minded sceptics as much as anybody, however, I'm sure you can agree that a degree of critical thinking is very important to separate truth from fiction. I am interested in learning about this area, as I slipped into this arena about 6 months ago and am still trying to "get my head around it" if you will. Could you discuss what scientific theories are based on unproven assumptions, as I can't seem to think of any. :) I am not being facetious I am genuinely curious. Science is actually not the evil entity that many people here seem to believe...
Anyway, back on topic... :)

BMJ
3rd April 2011, 12:38
(the only time I have been in the presence of someone who has died, I witnessed the soul leaving their body shortly after their death ... AND heard it as well .... it departed through the mouth).

Hi Wings,
Just my two cents worth. A close friend had an out of body experience back in 1999 and recalls reentering the body threw the mouth, she said the body is "very heavy" and for the soul a really tight squeeze when it comes to getting back into the body. Basically from what she recalls your spirit goes down the mouth and throat into the chest area.

Dennis Jonathan
3rd April 2011, 16:55
Sorry if I seem to be over critical, it is not my intention. I despise close-minded sceptics as much as anybody, however, I'm sure you can agree that a degree of critical thinking is very important to separate truth from fiction. I am interested in learning about this area, as I slipped into this arena about 6 months ago and am still trying to "get my head around it" if you will. Could you discuss what scientific theories are based on unproven assumptions, as I can't seem to think of any. :) I am not being facetious I am genuinely curious. Science is actually not the evil entity that many people here seem to believe...
Anyway, back on topic... :)

Here is what I meant:

As we all learned in high school science, there are three basic degrees of scientific discovery:

1. Hypothesis
An observed idea that requires more testing.

2. Scientific Law
A proven concept that has been observed, duplicated, and proven to be constant.

3. Scientific theory
A combination of scientific laws that have varying properties when they interact.

Example -

Apple falls from a tree = hypothesis of gravity

Tests prove that gravity proves constant = the law of gravity

Einstein proposes that all objects have relative motion based upon the status of the observer, participants, gravitational forces, and velocity.

A simplified example is that a ball tossed up in a car moving 100mph seems stationary to those in the car, but moves at 100mph to observers on the sidewalk standing still. The speed of the ball is relative = the theory of relativity.

Ok, so now back to the point. What happens everyday in science is they extrapolate from proven theories, and form new hypothesis. They use the unproven assumed extrapolations as the foundation for the new hypothesis, and create the idea that it must be so, because they believe scientific laws to have infinite properties.

As an example:

It has been proven that light travels at about 300,000 kilometers per second in a vacuum. It's been proven that velocity affects time, space, and mass. These affects make it impossible to travel at the speed of light with our current technology.

It is then assumed that all life in the universe is burdened by these limitations, so it is impossible for UFO's to be from off world technology.

Likewise, we have proven that the vast majority of life on this planet requires water for a sustainable ecosystem to exist. We then assume that all forms of life in the universe must adhere to this principle, and since there have been no planets with water observed to our knowledge, we are alone in the universe.

My point is that just because A + B= C on earth, doesn't mean that there isn't another element we are missing to change science as we know it.

X(A+B)= Y

A + B + X = Y

X - (A + B) = Y

etc.

Does that make sense?

Added:

Another scientific assumption that is widely accepted as fact is the "strong force".

This is the unknown force that holds the protons in an atom together. When protons were discovered to reside inside atoms (protons being of the same positive charge), scientists had no explanation to how they could be contained. Instead of trying to understand how this occurred, they merely attached a number to the strength of force required to achieve this to fit into the standard model.

Wings
3rd April 2011, 17:58
Just my two cents worth. A close friend had an out of body experience back in 1999 and recalls reentering the body threw the mouth, she said the body is "very heavy" and for the soul a really tight squeeze when it comes to getting back into the body. Basically from what she recalls your spirit goes down the mouth and throat into the chest area.

Thank you. This is the first time I've heard anyone else talk about the soul either entering or exiting the mouth. If you've listened to George Kavassilas he talks about a "knowing" that comes from the chest area of the body (the heart chakra) .... and he's right. Your friend's experience makes PERFECT sense (to me).

parcival
4th April 2011, 15:13
Kavassilas speaks of entering "portals" that will appear on Earth during the consciousness leap.

Deeper research suggests that entering these "portals" would be a very unwise decision. See "our TRUE history" at this site:

http://humansarefree.com/search/label/Human%20History

namaste

Fred Steeves
4th April 2011, 19:27
The film '21 grams' was, as many know, titled after MacDougall's research. .... whatever the soul weighs, it does exist and it does leave the body after physical death (the only time I have been in the presence of someone who has died, I witnessed the soul leaving their body shortly after their death ... AND heard it as well ....

That must have been something to witness! WOW. I haven't seen anything near that magnitude, but did have a rather intense experience along those lines. I walked into the room where my mom had died shortly before, the nurses insisted it was good to spend some time and say your goodbyes. This was 12 years ago, long before spiritual exploration, and I was even an 'enlightened' atheist at the time.

It hit me as soon as I approached the bed where she still lay. This was not my mom laying there, the essence of who she was was long gone somewhere else. What was before me was nothing more than the vehicle she used to experience this realm. It was self-evident. I might just as well have sat down and had a chat with a hammer.

Turned out that moment was the last and by far the greatest gift she ever gave me. She saved the best for last, and it was a doozy. How does one continue along the atheist path after sensing up close and personal that the body is not the person? It was time to reconsider matters.

Cheers,
Fred S.

firstlook
7th April 2011, 23:16
This has to be one of the most well put/worded interviews I have ever heard. Great job to Aaron for facilitating this expression of information.

Really worth the listen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vuM9sff7S8

selinam
8th April 2011, 03:05
The film '21 grams' was, as many know, titled after MacDougall's research. .... whatever the soul weighs, it does exist and it does leave the body after physical death (the only time I have been in the presence of someone who has died, I witnessed the soul leaving their body shortly after their death ... AND heard it as well ....

That must have been something to witness! WOW. I haven't seen anything near that magnitude, but did have a rather intense experience along those lines. I walked into the room where my mom had died shortly before,
the nurses insisted it was good to spend some time and say your goodbyes. This was 12 years ago, long before spiritual exploration, and I was even an 'enlightened' atheist at the time.

It hit me as soon as I approached the bed where she still lay. This was not my mom laying there, the essence of who she was was long gone somewhere else. What was before me was nothing more than the vehicle she used to experience this realm. It was self-evident. I might just as well have sat down and had a chat with a hammer.

Turned out that moment was the last and by far the greatest gift she ever gave me. She saved the best for last, and it was a doozy. How does one continue along the atheist path after sensing up close and personal that the body is not the person? It was time to reconsider matters.

Cheers,
Fred S.

Hi Fred - I had the exact same experience with my mom. Although I have always believed we each have a soul, it really bought it home when I saw my mom's body after she had died. It was almost like she was a wax figure of herself if you know what I mean. The body is definitely a shell we use and our souls/spirits fill it with life.
Selina

firstlook
8th April 2011, 17:15
Heres a new two hour interview from Henrik Palmgren over at Red Ice.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2011/04/RIR-110405.php

yiolas
8th April 2011, 19:53
Kavassilas speaks of entering "portals" that will appear on Earth during the consciousness leap.

Deeper research suggests that entering these "portals" would be a very unwise decision. See "our TRUE history" at this site:

http://humansarefree.com/search/label/Human%20History

namaste
Sorry Parcival, In his latest interviews George doesn't say to go into just any "portal" but rather that each of us will manifest our own portals coming from within "us".

Hi Firstlook, thanks for the interview link. I didn't know of this one.

Dennis Jonathan
9th April 2011, 01:16
I have to say that interview increased my opinion of Aaron.

He has been a "?" for me for some time.

Great interview, thanks for the link.

charlesfrith
9th April 2011, 05:56
I'm sceptical too. iPortal appears feels flaky. I'm taking the bus until otherwise informed.

gripreaper
9th April 2011, 18:29
Here's George's most recent interview on Red Ice radio, post japan and such.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2011/04/RIR-110405.php

Dennis Jonathan
10th April 2011, 01:31
I've come to respect Heinrich immensely of late.

I put him on equal level with Bill, another interviewer I respect very much.

They both share the amazing ability to ask poignant questions tactfully, and then let the guest do all of the talking.

I love how Heinrich asks questions that develop the conversation, as opposed to trying to pry information, or jump all over the place.

This interview finally pushed me over the edge to subscribe. The only one I've ever done.

Now I have about 200 "2nd segments" to catch up on.

Wings
10th April 2011, 13:33
Hi Guys,
For all the Avalonians whom resonate with George K below are links to his latest interview with George Noory from coast to coast from the 22/3/11:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cweSPrNzpkM&feature=PlayList&p=C709673142F63BDD&playnext_from=PL&index=0&playnext=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KPDQ6cCkqI&feature=BF&list=PLC709673142F63BDD&index=2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0F0bMPcmH4&feature=BF&list=PLC709673142F63BDD&index=3

I'm having problems viewing videos at the moment, but I do have a question - again - for anyone who may know the answer: In which of these videos did George refer to the Tuatha de Danaan?

charlesfrith
11th April 2011, 06:28
Listening to the latest interview George makes a notable shift from conveying information to giving opinions. Listen for yourself and tell me if I am mistaken.

Flyswim
11th April 2011, 09:46
Listening to the latest interview George makes a notable shift from conveying information to giving opinions. Listen for yourself and tell me if I am mistaken.

I tend to agree. He has a very slow, gentle delivery, considering how far out his info is, but during the interview above (Thanks for the full 2 hours, Veritas) he sounds like he knows the time of massive change is here and has run out of patience with TPTB. A running theme of late.......

golden lady
12th April 2011, 18:40
Have just gone to GK website and thrilled to find he is on tour in the Uk not only that but one venue is very near to my home town. Have booked so will be able to report back.

HURRITT ENYETO
12th April 2011, 18:46
New interview with George Kavassilas on Red Ice Radio here http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2011/04/RIR-110405.php

Although i don't agree with him on many things i recommend this interview, very interesting on many levels.

Cheers

Hurritt

firstlook
12th April 2011, 19:07
I have to say that interview increased my opinion of Aaron.

He has been a "?" for me for some time.

Great interview, thanks for the link.

I find that Aaron very much has a similar style of interviewing as Kerry Cassidy. When he focuses on his feminine intuition, he is just as wise as any researcher out there in my opinion.

Spirit Walker
20th April 2011, 16:21
Hi ALL, New member - first time user.....crap speller.

What attracted me to your forum is that no matter how many topics and threads there are here, they are all exploring and searching for the truth on a subject that in reality includes all the sum parts in a single THEME, which is the evolutionary point we find ourselves in right now, often referred to as ASCENSION. Ufo's ET's, conspiracy, shadow governments, which guru is right or a fraud, DNA, time, spirituality, etc etc..... put it all in a bag call it Ascension, as it is all related and is all one and the same thing. With that wonderfully simplistic statement I'd love to encourage everyone to share their voice and opinion on what they feel "is happening now".

To kick that ball rolling here's my spin on things boiled down into a bite sized take out.

The past - ET's have been manipulating and visiting since time began and are essentially controlling society through shadow governments, illuminati, call them what you will, they don't have our interest at our heart, never have. So everything from food quality to finance to health gets every more screwed with. There's an agenda some of which we can guess at, discover and debate over.

The present - Everything is under some form of attack, the latest being herbs. Grow some and you could get locked up soon. Why? Why is life getting harder on every front of our lives. Essentially to distract and control, because those that manipulate us can see what we are waking up, considering, attempting to figure out our spiritual reality and that we are indeed being manipulated. That time is running out.

The near future - The amount of global environmental disasters is escalating. Time seems to go by in half the time it used to. Many of us wake up more tired than when we went to sleep. 2012 theories fill the internet. People like George K, is he a reptilian, a guru, a man trying his best to convey what insight he has? And the noise of everyone's opinion gets louder and confuses us all even further. One thing we are all beginning to awaken to and agree on........life has changed and something very big, very rare is undoubtedly happening. Is the earth changing, are governments failing, is there more conspiracy to everything than we could possibly imagine.

Line in the sand - My opinion. I think it is all happening. I think the earth is and will "Ascend" to a new reality, most likely back to a 5th dimensional reality and what gets left behind wont survive. Do the ET's, UFO fleets, and governments know this, of course. Do they have any interest in looking after us, have they ever? I doubt it. Will some of us die in the social and environmental upheaval, most certainly. Do we live after we die most certainly. Will ET's arrive like the cavalry to the rescue, I suspect so, but personally I wouldn't step on one, as I personally feel their intention is to continue to manipulate us but elsewhere. Will some of us Ascend and move with the Earth to a higher plane of existence? I feel yes, how? I can only guess like the rest of us. Portal maybe, sounds good. If you think of ley line energy, maybe that's where portals would appear. The again maybe it's just a DNA change. An expanded consciousness and we simply dissolve into a new reality. I can't say. All I feel and openly consider is everything happening is related because it is the biggest event not just for humanity and earth but its influence will ripple out through the universe. Were on the biggest stage, playing in the biggest show ever.

So..... has George nailed it. I know him, he's a friend. I don't know, but like David Icke, and those brave enough to even attempt to get to the truth in the face of public ridicule, I do feel he is getting ever closer to the truth, the big picture. He's human and will stumble, get things wrong but admit when he's done so. I respect him for that.

What is the truth, - I think we need to feel it deeply resonate with us and we instinctively know. Much in the way you sense bull****. The trap I feel today is to latch on to some theory that feels comfy and has no sense of self responsibility. However neither do I feel one has to join a sect, belief, practice , nor stand on your head every morning and pour organic fruit juice down your left nostril in order to be a chosen one, to ascend. Those that ascend will simply do possibly in many varied ways. Why do I think that, because we are not all the same. Each of us is the sum total of many lifetimes of experience. Some of us may need to work on personal issues and prepare ourselves if that is our choice and path. For others it may be like flicking a mental switch. There’s no single path. No rule book.

With that essay done.... I invite you to share with everyone your definition of "NOW". Where are you now, what truly matters, and where do you think we're going

sambience
20th April 2011, 16:58
Hey Everybody,

I really like George K and his work. It resonated pretty strongly with me when I first heard it. I especially like how he says to look within for guidance. I don't think that can be overstated. Especially since various sources that resonate on some level, will contradict each other.

Here is a link to an article about a 7 year old Romanian boy who alleges he is in touch with a voice from another world. His psychiatrist has written a book based on what the boy tells her:
http://humansarefree.com/2010/12/our-true-history.html
(i hope i got the linking protocol right)
Anyway, I post it in this thread because at the end of the article, the boy specifically covers the question of portals being opened, and how this is a new form of reptilian deception. This puts this boy's information in opposition to some of what George K is putting forth.

Whatever the case, I found it to be an interesting read.

Peace,
Sam

Herbert
20th April 2011, 17:43
I believe George indicated in one of his interviews that each one of us has within our genes the power to open our own vortex to 5th whenever and wherever the time comes for us to remember and do so.

5th dimension is more a state of mind than another place. By state of mind I mean the heart mind. It is about how you relate your feelings to creation through compassion and discerning wisdom. Feelings are probably the most important tool we have as human beings. It is experiencing feelings which allows us to grow and, evolve, if you like. You can't really learn life's lessons with the mind. True experiential learning only happens when you feel the outcome of your thoughts and deeds. That is a message you don't easily forget because it involves other people's pain or joy, as well as your own. And you really do remember those kind of feelings forever.

From all of my readings and experiences I have learned how strong the heart really is for handling emotions. When we deny pain we hold it in inappropriate chakra pioints of the body and disease results. When my heart chakra doubled in size through experience, I was amazed at how much more easily my heart dealt with emotional pain than did , for instance, my guts, or my ego. This is why the green heart chakra which is the 4th chakra (possibly equivalent to the 4th dimension - i.e. the really big one according to George that is full of conflict at the lower levels) is so important to develop. It seems the green human aura is very rare here on Earth. That is something we should be aware of, since it is about healing and compassion which is what allows us to have unlimited potential for the higher dimensions. When races substitute technology to evolve they ultimately limit their potential for growth. Then they eventually learn that they have to return to a lower dimension to pick up the heart chakra which they neglected.

One other thing, which I learned through Jelaila Starr's information is that we have destroyed at least one planet before we came here as souls. And of course there was also the blowing up of Atlantis 13,000 years ago. We destroyed that planet AFTER we moved to 5th dimension. That is new information, for me and her at any rate. It seems it is easier to move to 5th dimension than it is to stay there. That is a cautionary note for everyone to take in who thinks you can move to 5th and then act like you were still on 3rd or 4th. In much the same way Bill cautions us that just becasue we have become full members after 11 posts does not mean we can now go on behaving in any old disrespectful way. :>))

I hope this post is of some use. I know learning this has been an eye-opener for me.

And I would like to thank the creator of this thread.

yiolas
20th April 2011, 19:48
Thank-you Herbert for that wonderful summation!

I think you put everything important that we are talking about here in a nut shell.
I recall as well George K. saying that each of us will generate our own portals when the time comes.
I also agree with everything you said about the heart chakra and the 5th dimension.

You are truly wise, please feel free to share your thoughts with us any time.

charlesfrith
21st April 2011, 05:30
I just look at GK's videos from a few years ago and it's a different personality. Check for yourself. I perceive a smugness there that others don't but it's still there with Black belt ascension grades and galactic feds alumni. It's all so "I'm spesh" but more than that he looks programmable if he can be two different people and his latest messages are the last advice before the point of no return. I leave it to you to decide. I might be wrong but he doesn't resonate with me. Not one bit and I listen to whacky people out of principle. It's not insanity i fear. It's agenda.

BMJ
21st April 2011, 10:31
With that essay done.... I invite you to share with everyone your definition of "NOW". Where are you now, what truly matters, and where do you think we're going

I asked myself what should I do about the coming changes and the response I got was " enjoy life". With that in mind I live in the now and what truely matters to me now is to keep experiencing life and enjoying my sports & hobbies and especially spending quality time with close family and friends, and cherish these moments.

With the energy waves affecting us from the core of the universe I believe that we will evolve into human 2.0 and with this change will bring a global cultural change and the growing pains to go with it. I believe the accension process may happen but I am not convinced of this yet. If I die during the process so be it. This is only one page in my journey.

toothpick
21st April 2011, 11:07
George Kavassilas sounds like he has it nailed, but I,m not sure yet.
There is a lot of new information here. New to me anyway.
Before I make a comment I will have to watch the Red Ice Radio interview of George again to take it all in. It is very good.
Maybe a few other interviews of george as well.

BMJ
22nd April 2011, 18:07
Hi Guys,
The link below is for George K's latest interview with James Gilliland from the Puja network on the 19th April 2011.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti-Ha_jw1aI&feature=PlayList&p=C59F1718B9D9F295&playnext_from=PL&index=0&playnext=1

DoubleHelix
23rd April 2011, 02:54
Hi Guys,
The link below is for George K's latest interview with James Gilliland from the Puja network on the 19th April 2011.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti-Ha_jw1aI&feature=PlayList&p=C59F1718B9D9F295&playnext_from=PL&index=0&playnext=1

What did you think BMJ?

I watched it last night and was thoroughly impressed!

Its safe to say I've been a long time follower and have seen all of George's interviews / presentations.

This interview was great in the sense that George didn't need to tread on old ground as the interviewer (James) was quite up to speed, maybe not directly with Georges experiences.. But certainly on a similar wave length. I found it fascinating how there beliefs and opinions were for the most part aligned.. and how they could agree and discuss topics for which they both had equal input..

Do I agree with everything George claims will eventuate? E.g. Humans ascending to the 5th dimension? I'm not so sure.

Dennis Jonathan
23rd April 2011, 03:16
I love listening to James' show. It's like a double feature.

Not done listening to all 5 parts, but I agree that it seems they are both vibrating at similar lvls. Takes a lot of the time consuming explanations and required background setting out of the equation.

BMJ
23rd April 2011, 05:27
What did you think BMJ?

Hi Double Helix,
Yes I would agree with you it seemed like two old mates having a bit of a chin wag. George was basically covering the same ground as he has before but just like watching a movie a second or third time you pick up more detail which is good.

The acension to 5D seems like a very surreal event, and I am skeptical too it's simple hard for me to comprehend something like this could happen in my lifetime of all lifetimes. Lucky me.
But like newer years eve fireworks on Sydney Harbour it's something I want to be their for what a thrill what a ride it's going to be, if all this does happen then I am at the right place at the right time.

DoubleHelix
24th April 2011, 04:25
Well it seems George is a household name now!

New Interview on "Veritas Show" w Mel Fabregas - 22 April
First part currently available to listen on: www.veritasshow.com
-under the Radio tab click "Listen to Latest Show"-

I'm sure the latter part(s) will be available on George's website http://www.georgekavassilas.org/ soon

Attention to any Mods: Is there any chance we could have his Website appear at the top of this thread as a footnote?

Thanks

strawberry
24th April 2011, 04:44
Kia ora bro, got ya with that!

MargueriteBee
24th April 2011, 18:13
I went to listen to the coast interview and I looked at the clock and it was 11:11 am.

D-Day
26th April 2011, 11:28
Well it seems George is a household name now!

New Interview on "Veritas Show" w Mel Fabregas - 22 April
First part currently available to listen on: www.veritasshow.com
-under the Radio tab click "Listen to Latest Show"-

I'm sure the latter part(s) will be available on George's website http://www.georgekavassilas.org/ soon

Attention to any Mods: Is there any chance we could have his Website appear at the top of this thread as a footnote?

Thanks

Thanks very much for posting this DoubleHelix ;)

Just listened to part 1, wish I was a member of Veritas website so I could also get part 2.

Dang!

Cheers
Dan

DoubleHelix
26th April 2011, 11:57
Same here buddy.. I can't wait!

Being familiar with how George and his team operate.. they should provide the remainder within the next day or two.

D-Day
26th April 2011, 13:14
Same here buddy.. I can't wait!

Being familiar with how George and his team operate.. they should provide the remainder within the next day or two.

I sure hope you're right DH ;)

Kimberley
26th April 2011, 18:03
I am going to be recording an interview with George Kavassilas this Friday morning EST, April 29th.

If you have any questions you would like me to ask him please post them in this thread.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?19221-RE-George-Kavassilas...Do-you-have-any-questions-you-would-like-me-to-ask-George

I have been in conversation with George since the fall of 2008. I consider him a very good friend!

Much Love to us ALL!! :love:

Deedee
27th April 2011, 04:03
Hi Everyone I'm new here.. The first time I discovered George Kavassilas was on You Tube (a few years or so ago). I remember watching a video where he talked about the Galactic Federation coming to "Save us"... Can you ask him please if he still thinks the Galactic Federation are coming to save the world or if anyone is coming to save the world. Thanks.

nearing
27th April 2011, 04:12
Deedee, you really should see his latest video, go to his site. He makes many corrections from his old stuff.

There is no 'saving us', only different paths that all humans will know in their hearts to take.

D-Day
2nd May 2011, 14:34
Hi guys,

Just found this video series on You Tube... enjoy!!!

George Kavassilas "Q&A Live Chat" - Parts 1 -12

h58-qvwmLFw

MthGQYhgb1Q

nzim1Y2tFB8

dYw9AV_rddY

saIn7y4-3aE

H1_zQnswS7s

09uFIG93hK8

XU_yOUlw5cQ

ULGoL4ZU6A8

-QIwJB-N-Vw

1u0OtTRSwq8

0TWerLBWRsA

D-Day
3rd May 2011, 07:38
Just finished watching the above video series.

For those who like GK this is well worth a look!

While the production and overall presentation isn't the most impressive (no editing done at all) the information and general content is very good.

Kimberley
3rd May 2011, 18:21
George Kavassilas interview with answers to Avalon forum members questions.

Thank you all for the great questions!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/belovenow

George's interview is the Featured Episode

George Kavassilas. Ascension and Beyond questions submited by members of the forum. http://www.georgekavassilas.org

Interview conducted April 29 2011 His new web site coming soon: http://www.our-journey-home.com/

This is the 2 hour and 44 minute Q&A Held on April 27, 2011

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BzZuh0j7-3cEZTZjOWU1MmItYmZlYy00Y2UwLTlhNTktMmFhZmU4NTIwM2Mw&sort=name&layout=list&num=50

you might need to copy and past this link

Much Love to us ALL!! :love:

Kimberley
9th June 2011, 01:32
George Kavassilas world tour is making 3 stops in USA... August 2011

At ECETI ,Trout Lake, WA, Aug 13-14, 2011

ECETI registration information:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/54738055/G...vassilas-Flyer

In Chicago Aug 20-21, 2011

In Boston Aug. 27-28, 2011

Chicago and Boston registration information: http://www.ourjourneyhomeusa.com/

George Kavassilas’ heart felt message is now being shared with a live audience. George’s “Our Journey Home” presentation will help you to re-discover the truth of what life is really about - beyond religious, scientific and new-age paradigms. George Kavassilas’ heart felt message is now being shared with a live audience. George’s “Our Journey Home” presentation will help you to re-discover the truth of what life is really about - beyond religious, scientific and new-age paradigms. All of George’s talks are unique; no two events are ever the same. George feels the energy of the city and venue before each event. Then, on the day of the event, George will connect deeply with the higher aspects of the audience to determine the most appropriate content to share with them.

For those who read this that are not familiar with George Kavassilas there are 2 great threads on this forum with a lot more information.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...have-it-nailed

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ith-answers-to

And here is George's web site: http://www.georgekavassilas.org/

I have been friends with George since the fall of 2008. I am so looking forward to meeting him face to face. I am going to be at the Chicago & Boston events. This event is an opportunity for me personally to also meet friends I have made on the internet over the years via the social networks I have been part of like this avalon forum, youtube, face book, my blogtalk radio show etc. I live in a suburb of Boston and a few of my local friends and I are hoping that some of our virtual friends will come to Boston for a couple of extra days before the George event so I am putting out this invitation to my friends here at the avalon forum. Please do let me know if you are going to be attending the Chicago or Boston event. And you are also invited to an informal get together in Boston Aug. 25 & 26. We are hoping to go on a whale watch, weather permitting. The hotel rate in Boston at the Marriott Boston-Quincy usually starts at $229 a night. There is a much lower rate of $109 available when you tell the Marriott that you are attending the George Kavassilas event. And there is also a reduced room rate of $109 in Chicago at the Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Airport Hotel.

Please let me know if you are going to be attending either the Chicago or the Boston event and also please contact me if you want to come a couple of days early and join us hopefully for the whale watch or whatever we as a group decide to do together. Also I am offering to be a contact if you want to share a room with someone in Chicago or Boston. You can private message me here at avalon or you can e-mail me at w1n111@yahoo.com (Please put George K. in the subject so I do not miss the e-mail)

I also need to note again that I am friends with George. I resonate with his view of "things" and am helping to promote these events as a friend and my personal gain is the opportunity to meet up and commune with George and my other friends in co-creating the new earth.

Thank you for being you!! Much love to us all!! :luv:

Radi
30th June 2011, 06:05
I dont trust Kavassilas fully. I think he mix truth with deception. I dont know if he do it consciously or not. But I dont resonate with all that he talk about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSQh_keAv1w

lunaflare
21st July 2011, 04:28
I rez-oh-nate
self:high5:soverignty