PDA

View Full Version : Secret Plan to Crash JP Morgan, Wall St

GlassSteagallfan
22nd March 2011, 19:43
CAUGHT ON TAPE: Former SEIU Official Reveals Secret Plan To Destroy JP Morgan, Crash The Stock Market, And Redistribute Wealth In America

Full article and transcript:
http://www.businessinsider.com/seiu-union-plan-to-destroy-jpmorgan

The videos:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/revealed-the-lefts-economic-terrorism-playbook-the-chase-campaign-for-a-coalition-of-unions-community-groups-lawmakers-and-students-to-take-down-us-capitalism-and-redistribute-wealth-power/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvlvejSxBVQ&feature=player_embedded

Full version of discussion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgOEraouhxU&feature=player_embedded

This event is scheduled for the first week of May.

Lazlo
22nd March 2011, 20:08
It seems that any plan that requires a half a million people to participate, can't really be a secret.

You would need for tens of miliions of people to be aware of this in order to get 500,000 to risk their financial security by refusing to pay their mortgage and student loans.

I believe that the expected results are credible, but not that this would be a secret.

dukes4monny
22nd March 2011, 20:23
Whilst I understand the need to 'lash out' at the system, we need to remember that 'an army marches on it's stomach'. We have sat back and watched the big corporations take over all of the food supplies (Tescos - Sainsburys et. al.) in the Western world.........so if we starve them of their food (money), I think that there is a very real danger that they would starve us of our (literal) food and water.
As Max Igan keeps saying, we have to get back to living as communities, growing our own food and making our own goods.........this would automatically starve the beast without starving us.
I'm not trying to be negative about this, just realistic.

Illuminaughty
22nd March 2011, 21:29
I really don't need a cause to NOT pay my student loan. I've NOT been paying on it for years. I don't give a rats a** about my credit. Granted, I will pay on it to keep it from defaulting, but that is the only time. I think I'll just make a bank run on that day.

tunguska
22nd March 2011, 22:01
There's also the Max Keiser way, just buy physical

Lord Sidious
23rd March 2011, 01:46
Whilst I understand the need to 'lash out' at the system, we need to remember that 'an army marches on it's stomach'. We have sat back and watched the big corporations take over all of the food supplies (Tescos - Sainsburys et. al.) in the Western world.........so if we starve them of their food (money), I think that there is a very real danger that they would starve us of our (literal) food and water.
As Max Igan keeps saying, we have to get back to living as communities, growing our own food and making our own goods.........this would automatically starve the beast without starving us.
I'm not trying to be negative about this, just realistic.

You know what step one is to getting all of the people of the world out of this crap?
Grow a backbone and let go of the wishbone.
Until millions are willing to risk all, this will go on and on and on...................
Not making this comment at you specifically, just putting this up for consideration.

dukes4monny
23rd March 2011, 08:57
You know what step one is to getting all of the people of the world out of this crap?
Until millions are willing to risk all, this will go on and on and on...................
Not making this comment at you specifically, just putting this up for consideration.

I agree with you completely, but I am also mindful of the phrase "Only fools rush in".
This is the conundrum that those of who think of ourselves as being awake face every day of our lives.
On the one hand I know that I am living my life as a hypocrite, I know that there is a system that is holding us all in a 'mind trap', but, I also know that I have other human beings that I need to provide shelter - food and water for, and I find it very difficult to put this (perceived?) responsibility at risk.
I guess that is the beauty of the mind trap, we have empathy for our fellow human beings, but those that are running the show have none..........

I don't know what the answer is to breaking the spell that we are all under. I spend much of my waking time considering this. That's why I am thankful for being invited to join the Avalon forum, I'm sure that the answer(s) lie within.......

Lord Sidious
23rd March 2011, 10:23

I agree with you completely, but I am also mindful of the phrase "Only fools rush in".
This is the conundrum that those of who think of ourselves as being awake face every day of our lives.
On the one hand I know that I am living my life as a hypocrite, I know that there is a system that is holding us all in a 'mind trap', but, I also know that I have other human beings that I need to provide shelter - food and water for, and I find it very difficult to put this (perceived?) responsibility at risk.
I guess that is the beauty of the mind trap, we have empathy for our fellow human beings, but those that are running the show have none..........

I don't know what the answer is to breaking the spell that we are all under. I spend much of my waking time considering this. That's why I am thankful for being invited to join the Avalon forum, I'm sure that the answer(s) lie within.......

It isn't about rushing in. It is about enough people taking calculated actions.
One thing I have advocated for years is not paying any fines and insisting on taking it to court.
Drag it out as far as you can.
If enough people did that, you would collapse their system.
Can I find enough people with the backbone?
Nope, they mostly take the easy way out, then complain about the system.

chelmostef
23rd March 2011, 10:51
Secret Plan to Crash JP Morgan, Wall St.... They dont even realise they told a joke..

chelmostef
23rd March 2011, 10:54
I can almost see the fear emanating from Glenn Beck, I wonder who is paying his wages!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vskTltUznk

Post update- A frickin comdian and he dont even realise...

Post Post update- I cant even watch the whole video, its not the one I thought it was. He his a frickin Stooge.

Post Post Post update- this is is better Video of him showing the joke he is-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3J_QLtYqlk&feature=related

dukes4monny
23rd March 2011, 11:30
It isn't about rushing in. It is about enough people taking calculated actions.
One thing I have advocated for years is not paying any fines and insisting on taking it to court.
Drag it out as far as you can.
If enough people did that, you would collapse their system.
Can I find enough people with the backbone?
Nope, they mostly take the easy way out, then complain about the system.

The trouble is, like it or not, their system is also currently our system.

hZJSgLYwTSE

We have to get off the tree (system) before we cut it down. By starving the system (tree), it will eventually fall down and we go with it..........sorry about the analogy, but it helps me keep things in perspective ;)
I think that we need to find a way of getting everyone off the tree (sorry again) and standing well clear first..........

You'll be pleased to know that I'm not going to fill in the Census and they wont be fining me :fear: :laugh:

Lord Sidious
23rd March 2011, 12:43
I would dispute that and say it is their system, not ours.
It is not set up for us, not do we run it.

Lost Soul
23rd March 2011, 13:11
I can't stand SEIU. I've seen the dishonorable way both they and their members conduct themselves and had management had any brains and cajones, they would have filed a Unfair Labor Practice against them. It does not bother me to see SEIU members laid off. That said, I also hate JP Morgan, Chase, Bank of America, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo and the other big bankers.

Last, insofar as the crash is concerned, I'm convinced it's coming. Everything is engineered.

gardunk
23rd March 2011, 16:41
and don't forget that JP MOrgan just made 5.4 B off issuing debit cards to social service recipients et al/ what a scam and now they have been given theok to be a depository for pm's/ too big to ignore?