PDA

View Full Version : Bill and Kerry interviewing Dr Bill Deagle tonight on Livestream

Bill Ryan
22nd March 2011, 22:46
--------

Hi, Folks -

Kerry and I will be experimenting with the rather quirky Camelot Livestream channel to do a joint interview of Dr Bill Deagle (http://projectcamelot.org/bill_deagle.html) tonight (Tues, 22 March) at 9 pm PST.

Here's the link:

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/projectcamelotTV.html

Warning: :) The broadcast may be full of glitches and other hilarious bugs which many viewers have come to expect and love. But it may be a lot of fun.

As a prequel, click here for a test Kerry and I did a short while ago:

http://www.livestream.com/private/projectcamelotlive/video?clipId=pla_ffc1ea42-3009-40c2-a012-38e516a49d4e&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb

Login password = starlion675

(may need to type this in manually if copy-paste seems not to work)
In this test, Kerry and I discussed the on-camera interview (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?16782-Questions-for-Bill-Ryan-Interview) Inelia will be doing with me tomorrow. (Disregard the ads: they only last for a few seconds.)

MUST WATCH. It's extremely funny.

Two screenshots:

Enjoy! :)

~ Bill

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_Project_Camelot_livestream_screenshot.jp g

http://projectavalon.net/Kerry_Cassidy_Project_Camelot_livestream_screensho t.jpg

HURRITT ENYETO
22nd March 2011, 22:48
Cheers Bill :)

Blacklight43
22nd March 2011, 22:54
I checked it out...it works...this should be great. Can't wait for 7pm.

slipknotted
22nd March 2011, 23:06
bill, what is your take on him, i do understand by getting information out to the public will change the prediction of an event to make the info given seem false or untrue at times, TPTB wont let that happen most of the time because they are great at the smoke and mirror game do you feel dr. deagle is on track with the info he gives ?

normam2
22nd March 2011, 23:06
Is anyone having trouble with the password for some reason it keeps showing an X.

jorr lundstrom
22nd March 2011, 23:07
Hi Bill, when is this British time?

Kerry and I will be experimenting with the rather quirky Camelot Livestream channel to do a joint interview of Dr Bill Deagle tonight (Tues, 22 March) at 7 pm PST.

Love and carrots Jorr

Normam2 wrote:
Is anyone having trouble with the password for some reason it keeps showing an X.

Ive got the same problem/ Jorr

slipknotted
22nd March 2011, 23:13
same for me

king anthony
22nd March 2011, 23:13
I have problems logging in.

Inelia
22nd March 2011, 23:14
The password worked for me once, now it stopped working.

OK worked again NO CAPS. use lower case: starlion675

Bill Ryan
22nd March 2011, 23:15
--------

Re the password, try typing it in manually (not copying and pasting):

starlion675
(lower case)

Time zones: it'll be 9 pm PST, midnight EST, 4 am in the UK, 5 am in Central Europe, and 3 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (Sydney)

king anthony
22nd March 2011, 23:20
--------

Re the password, try typing it in manually (not copying and pasting):

starlion675

Time zones: it'll be 9 pm PST, midnight EST, 4 am in the UK, 5 am in Central Europe, and 3 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (Sydney)

This time it worked, lowercase; uppercase not.

Tangri
22nd March 2011, 23:24
No caps lock just lower letters

Chuck
22nd March 2011, 23:35
Thanks Bill,
Kerry was delightful

Conaire
23rd March 2011, 00:23
Is it going to be archived someplace? It will be 2am in Ireland and that is wayyy past my bed time on a school night. :-)

Bill Ryan
23rd March 2011, 00:59
---------

Hi, Folks: now rescheduled to 9 pm PST: Dr Bill had to attend to something urgently, and will not be available till then.

-- Midnight EST, 4 am in the UK, 5 am in Central Europe, and 3 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (Sydney)

str8thinker
23rd March 2011, 01:30
(Original post)
Thanks Bill. For Australians I calculate this to be 1PM (changed to 3PM) Wednesday (Australian EST). Since there is 1 hr difference between PST and PDT (Pacific Daylight Savings Time), would it be possible next time to post the time as GMT as well, which might avoid mistakes since it's easy to work out other time zones based on + or - GMT?

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_difference_in_hours_between_PDT_and_PS T

(added) Bill, our posts just crossed. Thank you for doing this.

Platinum
23rd March 2011, 01:38
For me, a most significant thing to take away from watching this preview, is that despite everything that has happened in recent times -- what comes out clearly, is that the working relationship between Bill and Kerry is still strong.

There is still that same old positive chemistry between you both, and the feeling of the interplay of energy between you both is light and exudes warmth. That is clearly a very important thing for this community, and is extremely encouraging.

It is very true, the old saying, that which does not destroy us, only serves to make us stronger.

Far from being divided and conquered, more like going forth, being fruitful, and multiplying. ;)

Following our own paths, attacking/defending from many fronts, with a spirit of cooperation born of being united in our aims.

Long live the Human Race. :)

Gardener
23rd March 2011, 01:51
Ok I missed this in UK, :(
Is there an archive version?

janus
23rd March 2011, 02:00
Is this interview going to be recorded and available for playback? I won't be able to view it live, but would love to see it.

HURRITT ENYETO
23rd March 2011, 02:12
Ok I missed this in UK, :(
Is there an archive version?

I dont think you have missed it, as far as i know its 4am today uk time (ie a couple of hours)

shiva777
23rd March 2011, 02:42
a warning about Bill Deagle...having heard quite a lot from this character over the years,it has become strikingly obvious to me that he consistently focuses on the worst possible outcome about pretty much whatever is being discussed..he went absolutely nuts about the Gulf oil spill and has proven to be very wrong about that..he went nuts about the swine flu,wrong again...he has been going nuts about the economy collapsing within the next few months..for years now.lol..listen as he barely gives himself time to take a breath or listen to the others in the interview because he believes he has the truth about most things..,I have yet to hear him admit ,even once,that he has been very wrong about so many things , that painted very imminent dire outlooks for most people on the planet for many years now...none of which has come to pass....

He will likely go nuts about the Libyan situation saying the world is entering an imminent catastrophic new war and things are going to collapse around your feet any minute now..

Just some warnings in the hope that some listeners will be less alarmed about what Bill has to say about things...it's always wise to listen to older interviews of someone like Bill Deagle who wallows in catastrophic scenarios...just go back and listen to any interview from even 6 months ago and you will likely be much less alarmed about what Deagle will most probably say during this interview(breathlessly...lol)as very little of what he says comes to pass,,,this guy is very intelligent and has a vast storehouse of facts and so-called "insider info",that doesn't mean he REALLY knows what's going on at all,so don't be fooled by the cultural programming that cons people in to giving articulate ,intelligent people more credit than they deserve....the world is run by educated idiots...

FearNot
23rd March 2011, 02:51

shiva777
23rd March 2011, 02:59
well expect to hear the " most catastrophic meme" again...lol
something that may be very useful to have on hand for dealing with things on the world stage and spread through "alternative" media

Obsessed with Disaster? 4 Simple Steps for Being Part of the Solution Instead of Part of the Problem

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/hale-dwoskin/japan-earthquake_b_838485.html

karelia
23rd March 2011, 03:00
Shiva, I have a theory about Dr Deagle. He lays out the worst-cast scenario; I think we agree on this, yes? Our planet has been helped continuously for about 70 years by one particular source. If we hadn't had this help, earth would be devoid of life by now, considering how many nuclear devices have been fired around. What I do is, I take Dr Deagle's words as what would have happened, had we not this increasingly strong level of help and protection. And then I thank those who work tirelessly and endlessly to save humanity.

shiva777
23rd March 2011, 03:05
why would you take Deagles words as "what would have happened"...why give him that much credit?...he gives spirtually aware and proactive people nowhere near enough credit and his "insiders" and his discernment too much credit in my opinion

Dennis Jonathan
23rd March 2011, 03:51
Can't watch private livestream on the iPhone. Boo!

Tangri
23rd March 2011, 04:30
Are you sleeping Bill ?
Skype connection is not on

Inelia
23rd March 2011, 04:47
Bill is locked out of the internet at his hotel and there's nothing he can do about it. Has tried everything.

Tangri
23rd March 2011, 04:49
Bill is locked out of the internet at his hotel and there's nothing he can do about it. Has tried everything.

Thank you Inelia.

str8thinker
23rd March 2011, 05:21
Well I had the privileged opportunity just now to listen to Dill Beagle drown us in rapidfire technical jargon for a quarter of an hour until he got cut off and agree completely with Shiva777 and karelia.

TimelessDimensions
23rd March 2011, 05:22
I personally prefer recorded interviews uploaded to YouTube, rather than live interviews because of the time difference.

This is also one of the reasons why I prefer Internet to Television

(Not to mention the fact the most television programming is done by the lizards hehe)

HURRITT ENYETO
23rd March 2011, 05:32
well i just spent 1 and a half hours looking at a 'off line' screen. Thank god for the funny chatroom.

Jake
23rd March 2011, 05:33
This was an experiement in progress. We will keep trying.

Arrowwind
23rd March 2011, 05:47
I do disagree with Deagle about potassium iodide.. it can be dangerous if taken incorrectly but it is better than other forms of iodine in many ways.. uptake of potassium iodide is better in some organs that in others where only regular iodine is required.
anyway, seems it wont be that helpful since the radiaton is taking so long to get here that radioactive iodine will be disapated due to its half life.

Its the other forms of radiation that can be an issue.. One or two particles and you are dead..seems to me there will be a lot of crapola going into the air from this meltdown.. exactly what it will do and to whom will be almost impossible to track.. backround radiation levels may not really be affected with a spattering of deadly dust coming down.. how many particles does it take to kill? Only one for some of this stuff.. and it falls into rivers and lakes on gardens and houses, and play yards... and then when the cancer comes no one is counting, no one is keeping tract of the cause because the cause is almost always unknown. Already statistically 50 percent of us are doomed to have cancer in our lifetime, statistically anyway. they are counting on it to keep population down and the money rolling in.

although I would like to think that there are forces out there working to save humanity,,,, as of yet I see absolutley no evidience that it is so... hear rumors and stories, that is all.

They have been blaming lung cancer on cigarette smoking for a long time.. but I believe it is radiation caused lung cancer thats happening.. lung cancer is our second most common cancer... yet only 50 percent of people smoke... most of my lung cancer patients have been sweet little old mormon ladies who never smoked a day in their lives but they were down winders from nuclear testing... now that sh^t has blown all over the nation... the world... after all we get dust in Texas from Africa... this stuff blows everywhere.

I see cancer rates increasing yearly, I see depeted Uranium weapons used, I see monsanto doing its thing all over the world, I see vaccines making zombies out of our kids, I see endless wars, I see increasing earth changes but I don't see ETS doing anything.

oh but of course! they are not permitted to interfere!... oh no, they are doing something... but they have this policy of noninterference... oh no. they take nukes out, oh no... they let humanity run its karmic course... no no,, they shoot nukes down, they hover over nuclear plants...oh no. they didn't do anything to stop tsunamis and quakes... oh yes they did, the intervene... oh no... they have this policy..
and on and on and on and on.

Show me the beef.

my rant for the night.:p

3optic
23rd March 2011, 07:05
Obsessed with Disaster? 4 Simple Steps for Being Part of the Solution Instead of Part of the Problem

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/hale-dwoskin/japan-earthquake_b_838485.html

Ha! I met this guy. Sedona method, btw Shiva is very congruent with non-dualism (an outgrowth of Vedanta among other Eastern Contemplative traditions) and Hale was in The Secret. Bet you wouldn't have posted had you known!:laser::hippie:

OnyxKnight
23rd March 2011, 13:15
Did I miss the interview?

jorr lundstrom
23rd March 2011, 13:29
Did I miss the interview?

Nopp, 33 min from now

pyrangello
23rd March 2011, 13:45
Is there a link to listen to last nights interview with dr. bill ??? Thank You

OnyxKnight
23rd March 2011, 16:01
it seems i missed it...

the trojan
23rd March 2011, 16:41
you did not miss anything,21 minutes or so...technical hitches and a photo of deagle as a boy!

Revere
23rd March 2011, 16:50
Hello,

Replay of this yes or no?

I need a Deagle rapid fire techno blab, dire straits we are in fix!!!....LOL... Not really, just always looking for gems in the flaxum.
:cool:

Peace,

-R-

Thank you

Peace of Mind
23rd March 2011, 17:08
Be very careful digesting unproven fear based information, especially from those that have been critically wrong numerous times. He seems to be very passionate in what he has to say, which leaves me to believe he is attempting to create a certain mind set in the listeners. Be mindful of this, guys. Hopefully he is not part of the problem we’re facing. See how you feel afterwards...do you feel empowered or disempowered.

Peace

Gardener
23rd March 2011, 17:20
Bill Deagle is on my no fly list, I know 'our'Bill likes him but I can only hear so much BS before my antenna goes off:horn:
I like the guy for goodness sake go figure.

OnyxKnight
23rd March 2011, 17:49
you did not miss anything,21 minutes or so...technical hitches and a photo of deagle as a boy!

only 21 minutes?

they called off the whole thing?

Bill Ryan
23rd March 2011, 18:09
--------

Hi, Folks: I was booted out of my internet connection the moment the show started, and only got back on after Kerry's interview with Bill Deagle had ended. There was nothing I could do to make it work.

Meanwhile, Kerry was booted out of her Livestream connection after 20 minutes - without any notification of any kind that the connection had been dropped. She talked with Deagle for a further hour without anyhing being recorded.

We're going to do it all again - as a recorded and edited audio only, and will release that sometime next week after we've rescheduled the entire interview.

Apologies to all - we should really know by now that these things are very likely to happen if we're discussing something important on a live transmission.

king anthony
23rd March 2011, 18:18
Be very careful digesting unproven fear based information... ...seems to be very passionate in what... ...to say, which leaves me to believe... ...to create a certain mind set in the listeners. Be mindful of this, guys. Hopefully... ...is not part of the problem we’re facing. See how you feel afterwards...do you feel empowered...

Why is one standard imposed to those things most cannot resolve within, and anther standard imposed for the other!?

Are not those who continuously speak that which is 'feel good', not 'emotional' in mind without understanding!? Is not to have faith and opinion different from having fact; as to argue faith and opinion is moot, but to argue fact is absolute.

Are not the challenges of all deceptions to convince those who have thought!? Does not warning to all must, by the 'rule of standard', be equal on its face and below the surface!? Should a species put emotion before logic, if emotion hinders survival!?

I say, this is not anything personal against the author of the quote, rather an observation of the words applicable to my reply. For example is given, to have thought, not of tradition or emotion, but rather of clarity - in the journey.

trenairio
23rd March 2011, 22:51
--------

Hi, Folks: I was booted out of my internet connection the moment the show started, and only got back on after Kerry's interview with Bill Deagle had ended. There was nothing I could do to make it work.

Meanwhile, Kerry was booted out of her Livestream connection after 20 minutes - without any notification of any kind that the connection had been dropped. She talked with Deagle for a further hour without anyhing being recorded.

We're going to do it all again - as a recorded and edited audio only, and will release that sometime next week after we've rescheduled the entire interview.

Apologies to all - we should really know by now that these things are very likely to happen if we're discussing something important on a live transmission.

So true. An Important Live Broadcast leads to possible top secret info leaking out, while such information would is been left out of an edited interview. I guess "Live" just won't ever be possible. I presume this has frequently occurred on some radio shows as well.

gripreaper
23rd March 2011, 23:29
I tend to agree that Bill Deagle is exposed to some of the most nefarious aspects of the elite agenda and he pulls no punches when expressing what he sees. If one were to adhere to his timelines and give in to fear then I would suggest you not listen to him.

What I have learned, referencing events to time shifts the energetic signature. Events are energy driven. When the energy is primed than the event can occur. With the elite eugenic power mongering oligarchical narcissistic psychopathic sociopathic banksters time is irrelevant.

str8thinker
23rd March 2011, 23:56
(Bill Ryan) Hi, Folks: I was booted out of my internet connection the moment the show started, and only got back on after Kerry's interview with Bill Deagle had ended. There was nothing I could do to make it work.

Meanwhile, Kerry was booted out of her Livestream connection after 20 minutes - without any notification of any kind that the connection had been dropped.

I'm sure you wouldn't have chosen LiveStream had you known it might prove so unreliable, therefore any conspiracy theorist worth his salt will quickly add two and two together and deduce that something is going on akin to this:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?16942

It seems to happen more often than not when someone perceived as a real whistleblower is about to broadcast to the community. We can all remember previous instances; the last if I recall was Tom Carey being asked to comment on The Viper's interview. To a true conspiracy theorist there can be no other explanation.

In that case I suggest we put it to the test and announce to everyone listening that our next live guest will be Dan Janitor, a former White House employee who with his own eyes witnessed Hillary Clinton morph into Darth Maul. Let's see how long Kerry can keep him talking until someone in one of the upper Echelons presses the big red button.

Gardener
25th March 2011, 01:07
I feel I need to explain about my last post on this thread, post 43. I wrote that I could only listen to so much BS. Well I don't think Dr Bill talks a lot of BS, its the ramping up the fear, his intesity, and well can't quite put my finger on what it is, just 'something'.
sorry just needed to clarify
g

yiolas
25th March 2011, 10:56
I feel I need to explain about my last post on this thread, post 43. I wrote that I could only listen to so much BS. Well I don't think Dr Bill talks a lot of BS, its the ramping up the fear, his intesity, and well can't quite put my finger on what it is, just 'something'.
sorry just needed to clarify
g
Well put Gardener. My sentiments exactly.