PDA

View Full Version : My Intro (Finally!)

Bomack
29th April 2010, 23:38
Hi Folks.

First I'd like to say that I've been with PC and PA since they came about. Basically, I've followed Bill from Serpo through to this point and I want to thank you Mr. Ryan, very much, for your diligent quest to awaken people to hidden truths and also for your courage to continue.

I have a guilty conscience. I haven't been fair...to myself or to you all. In my search for my own (hidden, covered-up, lost) truths I have become an introvert. I've been here a long time, not saying anything, searching and looking for others who have had similar experiences as I. Now I finally realize that it is all of you that I've been seeking. With all of the info you've been bringing forth here, and (finally!) recent news articles and reports coming across the mainstream news wire that were once scoffed and laughed at, I have been finding myself more and more needing to participate with you. Needing? If you only knew! LOL!

In-case you haven't noticed, I am neither a professional writer nor a professional speaker. I have always been more of a "hands-on" type. This letter is not to bring attention to myself other than to introduce myself, hopefully gain acceptance to the family, and to say thank you. Maybe, through discussions, some more juicy stuff can be revealed...by all of us!

Finally, I SEE YOU!

Bob

Hiram
30th April 2010, 00:04
Welcome into the fold Bob.

Its very nice to have you here. What a "growing" place this is!

Hiram
30th April 2010, 00:24
Okay Bob. I'll release a juicy tidbit that you probably already know.

A close relative of mine worked for NASA from the very early days all the way through the more recent shuttle program before she retired. She disclosed to me that we are definitely not alone up there, not with our shuttles, not on the moon....that we are always accompanied and visited, and mission control monitors it closely. There is simply no question about this as this person's integrity was above question to me--and she would be in a position to know.

So what is your insight into how they keep the astronauts quiet? How do they keep them from talking about what they see? There are now literally hundreds of astronauts walking around. What are your thoughts? I certainly have some of my own:)

lightblue
30th April 2010, 00:57
In-case you haven't noticed, I am neither a professional writer nor a professional speaker. I have always been more of a "hands-on" type. This letter is not to bring attention to myself other than to introduce myself, hopefully gain acceptance to the family, and to say thank you. Maybe, through discussions, some more juicy stuff can be revealed...by all of us!

hi bomack, sure you are welcome. :meeting:

hiarm,

i think they keep the astronauts quiet by various mind control methods - they just block off their mind :stop: what's not desireable to remember..

bw l

Ross
30th April 2010, 01:00
:welcome:Bomack...

great to have you here, enjoy your time.

Peace

Hiram
30th April 2010, 01:02
Yes Blue,

Its definitely possible. There are a number of "vitamin" injections that will blot out memory...and other memories can be substituted.

Ross
30th April 2010, 01:02
hi bomack, sure you are welcome. :meeting:

hiarm,

i think they keep the astronauts quiet by various mind control methods - they just block off their mind :stop: what's not desireable to remember..

bw l

I agree, many hours of 'breifing' before hand and many hours of debreifing after...many have had emotional and physical symptoms when asked certain questions about their experiences....

Peace

annemirri
4th May 2010, 06:57
... searching and looking for others who have had similar experiences as I.

Needing? If you only knew! LOL!

Bob,
what do you mean by " similar experiences as I " ?

You are "a contactee" flying through the windows to the spacecrafts ?

or you feel like an alien in human skin ?

or you have seen something related to ufos/aliens when working for USAF/BOEING?

(someone visited my website from BOEING back In December, and I said loud to my children;
"wait and see, there is someone who wants to come out with real information..." and for years I have known that it is a pilot who will tell....)

Why do you need others ? Is the information too hot ? and you are scared ? or why ?

a.

Rimbaud
5th May 2010, 23:16
Hi Bomack,

Just let your hair down and relax..the first few posts you make will be a bit fraught...I'm still learning and so will you as there are some lovely people on this site along with some horrors!..just lock in with the nice ones, but stand your ground on what you believe. That is why you joined is it not?

Best Regards

Rimbaud

Rimbaud
5th May 2010, 23:21
P.S,

I forgot to say "WELCOME" Bomack..I hope that you have wonderful times on this site! and look forward to many wonderful challenging debates with you!..welcome friend!

Rimbaud.

Rocky_Shorz
5th May 2010, 23:22
Welcome Bob, your Icon makes me wonder if you have the inside scoop from Boeing on what's going down...

I'm looking forward to hearing your stories...

Bomack
24th May 2010, 06:00
Folks, Thank you very much for your kind welcome!

It has been almost a month since I first posted my intro and this thread. I haven't been back and I truly apologize for that. After I made myself known in this thread, and very shortly after a couple of the responses were made (Hiram, annemirri, and Rocky_Shorz), something peculiar happened which was completely unexpected and threw me totally off-guard. Now I am not a particularly paranoid type and never have been, because I've always kept myself from situations that might cause paranoia, but this was extremely "coincidental". So much so that I didn't know what to say. After long thought, and because I am extremely conscientious, I decided that I needed to come back and tell y'all this because I do not want to mislead anyone and I do not want to leave you hangin' (Yes I hate that too! LOL!). And because I wish to stay here on PA. As far as I know right now, as long as I watch it, I'm OK here. It has become very apparent to me that yes indeedy these sites are monitored!

If I recollect, I believe it was Bill who once said something to the effect "What's the best way to keep an insider/witness quiet? You bring then back in!"

I elected to take early retirement from Boeing at age 56, a year after I was eligible. I'd had enough. I am not of official retirement age, so that makes me semi-retired. I am not, nor have I been, actively searching for employment. After some of the crap that I've seen and put up with for years (yes, Boeing too!) I am quite happy with things the way they are. Besides, I love the laziness! LOL. And yes, I still hold my clearances. So . . .

Totally out of the blue, I received what appeared to be a form-letter email regarding a job. I seldom get these anymore, and the form-letter formatted emails are considered spam so I usually just delete them. But this one was a bit different. It contained the usual position requirements, but NO job description and a short blurb about how I "appear to meet the qualifications for this position. If interested please reply ASAP", and then signed by an Associate Development Manager of some company that I've never heard of. I must have looked this letter over three times before realizing that, for every single requirement listed, I had education, training, qualification, and/or experience. Now I don't know about you, but in my experience that's extremely rare! So (I'm curious. I hope I'm not that proverbial cat!) I decided to respond, saying that “I might be interested. Could you please send me more info about the duties of the position?” I received a response to this last week and it simply said " Program Manager [So_and_So] of [Guess_Where] (Thanks Hiram!) will contact you shortly. Please forward me your address and any other info I might need."

WOW!! So is this coincidence? Or are there really no coincidences? Am I right in feeling a bit paranoid now? Or am I just over-reacting? I'm in a huge quandary here! Now what do I do? Someone please help me! LOL! I laugh, but it's also very serious for me. I've thought a long time on this and I came to the conclusion that I needed to let you all know what happened and that, as far as I can tell anyway, this should be OK. So why did I even bother to come back and say anything at all? Easy. It's much easier to face a possible unknown with friends than it is by yourself.

Thanks everyone!

Sincerely,

Bob

Bill Ryan
24th May 2010, 12:02
If I recollect, I believe it was Bill who once said something to the effect "What's the best way to keep an insider/witness quiet? You bring then back in!"

Sure was! Many thanks, Bob, for this.

This happens to a lot of people. The kicker is the S or TS clearance that you may be given which then means your employers and supervisors are entitled (or feel they are entitled!) to watch your every movement, including here.

You may find yourself being [very nicely] spoken to, discouraging you from going anywhere near the line of revealing classified information - as the line is sometimes not clearly defined. (Sometimes, I feel, this lack of clarity is deliberate as then this allows convenient interpretation later if needed.)

So "Stay off internet forums" might be a piece of advice you might hear... even if you only want to talk about Ascension or the weather. :)

Henry Deacon was always getting job offers. He'd tell me about it whenever it happened, which was maybe every couple of months. He never accepted any of them... possibly to his detriment as the PTB then had to cope with him in another way.

Henry was sidelined: as far as we understand, after being warned following the July 2009 Barcelona Exopolitics Summit, he was made a different offer: assistance in personal relocation to a very nice part of the world, in the process resolving some longstanding emotional issues - which he really could not refuse.

All the PTB care about is that the renegade, 'nuisance' person is no longer active on any 'playing field' where they might reveal information, disturb the planned equilibrium, or otherwise present a problem to established plans.

Note also that we are ALL profiled up the wazoo. The military intel guys have the world's best psychologists working for them, using every psychometric instrument known (and many that are not). They know PRECISELY what someone's buttons and weaknesses are. So each person is 'handled' differently using whatever will work best.

It's all computer modeled: individual behavior is exactly predicted. They are VERY good at this. believe me. Note also that the strongest behavior characteristics are usually those concerning values - so it's those which are most often used to stop, start, control or corral the targeted person.

I hope these thoughts and comments may help... good luck, and you know how to reach me privately at any time (bill@projectavalon.net)...

All best wishes, Bill

steve_a
24th May 2010, 12:34
Hi Bomack,

I think what you got was SPAM. There are many internet scammers out there who send this kind of message of offering employment (especially in this economic crisis), but are really wanting personal information like names, addresses, NI numbers and the like to commit real world fraud.

Two general rules of thumb are, "If you didn't ask for it, it isn't true (unless it comes from someone you know personally)" and "If it sounds too good to be true, it is".

Take it easy on the web.

Best regards,

Steve

kriya
24th May 2010, 17:04
:welcome: Bomack,

Care to elaborate?

Love,

Kriya

Hiram
25th May 2010, 01:28
It is a relief to see you back Bob. I was afraid that you had disappeared on us for good!:wave:

I agree with most of everything that Bill said above. I trust that you know you are very welcome here and your opinion will be well received. At the same time, in this environment of increased monitoring how does one express one's self fully? I doubt that we can in this medium.

So I would respond to the email with a few more questions for the sender if I were you. It sounds like you--coming from your backround---could determine quite easily if the sender was legitimate and had a real offer.

Pressure in this world takes place very subtly, like the tide coming in. Slow at first but inexorable and powerful.

So slow you don't even notice sometimes--until you're neck deep in it!

I think you might be a clever fellow Bob. You probably just need to get outside and feel the sunshine on your face. Look at the birds, the trees, the sand. You'll know what to do.

As for us on here, we are a patient bunch of people. We've been waiting for something all of our lives and now the hairs on the back of our necks are standing on end!

We don't all know why we are here...but we know what being here means for all of us.

There has to be someone to write the story when all this is said and done. At some point someone has to stand on the edge of that cliff gazing out at everything this word has become..and begin to scratch those first few words down on paper.

Its quite exciting really. Its exciting for Everyone (insert non-terrestrial person of your choice here!)

Its funny that "bad" guys and "good guys" get so mixed up in this world.

An old saying: Look to the children. Their eyes will tell you what you are.

Faas
25th May 2010, 02:01
Welcome

I know it's been amazing.

As with CoasttoCoastam, ever since project camelot came on the scene, it's really boosted up the truth getting out. In fact, nowadays C2C breaks news before the state run media does. PC has been a safe haven for whisteblowers.

Bomack
31st May 2010, 08:02
Hi Bomack,

I think what you got was SPAM. There are many internet scammers out there who send this kind of message of offering employment (especially in this economic crisis), but are really wanting personal information like names, addresses, NI numbers and the like to commit real world fraud.

Two general rules of thumb are, "If you didn't ask for it, it isn't true (unless it comes from someone you know personally)" and "If it sounds too good to be true, it is".

Take it easy on the web.

Best regards,

Steve

I almost answered you right away and WAS going to say something like: "I totally agree with your advice and you're probably right Steve. Although I've become quite good over the years at detecting spam, even the really sneaky ones, every now and then I drop my guard and one get's through. This one probably just caught me off-guard and got me stirred-up because of the timing of it." But something was still bugging me so I decided to wait. Got a call, had a conversation on mostly basic stuff, was informed the project manager would be contacting me soon, and I confirmed his contact info. I did a little reverse checking, both internet and phone (BTW, this reverse checking would be expected of anyone with experience), and I'm satisfied that he is who he says he is. This took place last Tuesday and I haven't heard anything more. But then I realized that I haven't been back here either. . .

Thanks Steve!

morguana
31st May 2010, 08:58
welcome aboard bob, i hope you enjoy your time in avalon and look forward to 'seeing' you around
love
m

Kulapops
31st May 2010, 09:21
I like Douglas Adam's take : Million to one chances happen 9 times out of 10.

What's wrong with the idea that when you (the creator) actually know what you want to do with your life, the Universe spins on a dime, like some giant revolving set change...and then the oppurtunities come in then and only then to match the way you are thinking at that time?

I believe that is how coincidence works. It's only coincidence because we already had an outcome framed in our minds.

Best wishes,

K

P.S. And you know, the best advice I can give you is ironically the same as the alphabet agencies: Stay away from forums !!!! Your washing up will pile up. Your garden will overgrow and you will not be any happier for it, nor will you know anymore about the universe than you did before. You'll just be aware there are more possibilities!

Bomack
31st May 2010, 09:54
I think you might be a clever fellow Bob. You probably just need to get outside and feel the sunshine on your face. Look at the birds, the trees, the sand. You'll know what to do.[/I]

Cleverness is not acquired through education, but through experience. And my inexperience with all of this really shows. For one thing, in my intro I was more concerned with everyone knowing that I was real then I was with myself, so I just jumped right on and let it all hang out. And the second thing is, in everyone here, I stirred-up a hornet's nest! That's OK and I understand that, because I am no different then everyone here . . . I want answer's too! But I didn't see that coming and I should have. Instant pressure? You can believe it! And that's not a good start for me! But I've gained a little more experience which is always a good thing.

Thanks Much Hiram!

Bomack
31st May 2010, 12:03
Thank you Morguana! And much love to you too! Twice! LOL!

p.s. I noticed in both of my previous posts that I got a double-post warning message even though I only pressed the Post button once, and I only ended-up seeing one post (each) actually posted. Did I do something wrong or is that just a quirk?

What's wrong with the idea that when you (the creator) actually know what you want to do with your life, the Universe spins on a dime, like some giant revolving set change...and then the oppurtunities come in then and only then to match the way you are thinking at that time?

I believe that is how coincidence works. It's only coincidence because we already had an outcome framed in our minds.

I agree! Absolutely! But when we allow ourselves to get into that Reactive state of mind it's an easy thing to forget. Thank you for reminding me!

P.S. And you know, the best advice I can give you is ironically the same as the alphabet agencies: Stay away from forums !!!! Your washing up will pile up. Your garden will overgrow and you will not be any happier for it, nor will you know anymore about the universe than you did before. You'll just be aware there are more possibilities!

You are certainly right about the chores piling up! LOL! But being aware of more possibilities is not what concerns me. I embrace them. No, I am here for another reason. There's some kind of Awakening going on. It is MY Awakening. But NO, it is not the kind of Awakening that you may be thinking (Awake and Aware). It is you all who are helping me (always has been) and I hope to return it back. I'm truly sorry for being cryptic about this, but for now I think it best. I hope you'll understand.

Thank You Kulapops!

Bomack
31st May 2010, 22:07
Hi Anne!

You are "a contactee" flying through the windows to the spacecrafts ?

or you feel like an alien in human skin ?

or you have seen something related to ufos/aliens when working for USAF/BOEING?

A contactee? At this point I have to honestly say that I don't know (remember?).

Alien: belonging or relating to another person, place, or thing (Merriam-Webster). Interesting definition, huh?! So my answer can only be YES.

Was it advanced HUMAN technology? Or was it ALIEN technology? I'm “processing” right now (or as Ash from the movie Alien said: “I'm still collating” LOL!) and I hope to find out. It may turn-out that I don't have much other than some of what's already been discussed, but if I'm able to add some additional validation to some of the other witnesses out there, is that not helpful?

It was good hearing from you again Anne! Thank You!

giovonni
31st May 2010, 22:46
Greeting's my Friend !!

:yes4: Your no longer a lurker~ :behindsofa:

:gossip:
Bob's now <> one of us :haha:

Hiram
2nd June 2010, 23:33
Well lets talk about that Awakening. We are all feeling it. It is quite amazing to observe.

I have always been a sky-watcher. Ever since I was a little boy. Talk about having your head in the clouds! I literally did. I would trip over the ground constantly and my mother would tell me to watch where I was going.

But not my father. He told me to keep looking up. Thats where the secrets are. My father is one of the reasons I am writing this today. But you see that's how long of a project this is.

Its been going on for generations....this work they are doing. From our fathers and mothers...and their fathers and mothers. They are waking us up....and we are waking ourselves up. The Earth itself is awakening. But recently this all started accelerating.

Time itself is becoming irrelevant.

Who else feels this? Time moving much too quickly....and much to slowly. Fixation on little things, like a leaf, like water dripping from a faucet. The smell of coffee. I keep looking up because now the sky is saying something different. Its exciting, and pregnant with possibility.

It is haunting and beautiful.

Did they think we wouldn't notice? Or perhaps the opposite is true and they counted on us noticing?. All I know is that this is no longer wishy-washy new age stuff.

Its real and I feel it now, with every beat of my heart. I am overjoyed to hear someone else mention Awakening.

Right now I am sitting at my desk at work, and my eyes are opening.

And for all this, nature is never spent;
There lives the dearest freshness deep down things; 10
And though the last lights off the black West went
Oh, morning, at the brown brink eastward, springs—

3rd June 2010, 03:58
... This took place last Tuesday and I haven't heard anything more. But then I realized that I haven't been back here either. . .

Whilst reading your updates I was thinking that perhaps they're monitoring your actions online, but it appears you're already aware of that. Although we should all be aware they would be cunning enough to know you (we) know they're always watching and will play their next hand accordingly.

Bomack
3rd June 2010, 07:59
Hey giovonni, thanks! Good to see you again!

Bomack
3rd June 2010, 11:29
OK Hiram, Who are you? I mean, do you know me? Or I you? LOL! I'm kidding of course! It's just that this is the second time one of your posts has put me in a deep trance, sending me back to my past. I just had almost an hour and a half pass from the time I read your post to when I finally started typing this. And I do know why because I've had some past experience with it. I'm Self-Auditing and you are my catalyst! The first time it happened was on your initial welcome post when you asked me my thoughts on how they keep all the astronauts quiet. I was "out of it" even longer on that one and I haven't answered your questions yet (I'm sorry) because I now have a "recovered memory" from it. As usual, whenever you go into a "special job" you are required to be briefed. But sometimes your briefings may include material which is not to be discussed. EVER. This is what's known as EYES ONLY. So I was escorted to and placed in a locked (from the outside with a guard) room. It was more like a large closet, no window, a small bookshelf (full), and a table and couple of chairs. Stacked on the table were two AF Technical Order type manuals stamped (TS), of which I still have no recall. But on the bottom was a large envelop with red borders and, in big red letters, EYES ONLY. There was a picture in there, and it was marked (among other things) D.O.D. and 1978. No it wasn't an E.T or U.F.O. For now that's all I wish to say about it, except that I now can remember this picture as if it were yesterday. My point is: For many years I've sort of "casually" suspected that I have some "suppressed memories", but it's only been very recent (the past year or so) that I've started paying attention. That's what I was referring to when I said "My Awakening" and also when I said "I need you" people. Also, Hiram, I think I may have just partially answered your astronaut questions!

Well lets talk about that Awakening. We are all feeling it. It is quite amazing to observe.

I have always been a sky-watcher. Ever since I was a little boy. Talk about having your head in the clouds! I literally did. I would trip over the ground constantly and my mother would tell me to watch where I was going.

But not my father. He told me to keep looking up. Thats where the secrets are. My father is one of the reasons I am writing this today. But you see that's how long of a project this is.

Its been going on for generations....this work they are doing. From our fathers and mothers...and their fathers and mothers. They are waking us up....and we are waking ourselves up. The Earth itself is awakening. But recently this all started accelerating.

For me it was my Grandmother and my mother. My Grandma was there when I was born. Over the years she used to love telling people how I was born with a veil because back in 1951 it was quite rare, and being born with a veil was considered a special sign (Now days it's called a caul and is much more common). From my earliest days I was interested in science and space and ufo's and et's until I finally started "majoring" in electronics communications. I remember once, around 7 or 8, when I built a UFO Magnetic Detector from an old electric fence charger and an RCA Victor radio. You can imagine what happened with that experiment! LOL! But they always encouraged me. Always. My Grandma and I were extremely "connected". It was indescribable. When I was in Indiana (A.F. 1975) my Grandma came to see me one night. It was so profound that I woke up my wife, in tears, to tell her. The next morning, not very long after we got up, my mom called (from Seattle area). Grandma had fallen on her steps, broke her hip, and then she was gone. It's still very hard. My mom left very similarly four years ago. It's still very hard. But now, with three sons, I still have the connection with one of them. It is extremely strong, I kid you not. And now as I grow older, as my Grandma and mom once did, it's growing even harder yet. Yes it's been going on for generations and more and more are waking up to it. It's spreading like wildfire. I believe this is a true sign of our Ascension. Can YOU feel it?

This was a great post Hiram! Thank you!

Bob

Hiram
3rd June 2010, 23:09
I'm no one of consequence.

But I do smile alot. I consider myself "a smiler."

I certainly felt a kinship with you from your first post. To my knowledge we don't know each other yet (at least in this time-stream) but the connection is there regardless and I'm glad for it. Its very curious how much we have in common from your post above! Your story, your personal story is important. You have answered questions I did not know I had.

I believe I am like you, trying to make sense out of my experiences and what I know to be true. I grew up in Washington....UW grad...Oceanography.

Well I remember the morning back in 3rd grade when my class took a trip to the public library, and I walked all the way to the back of one of the dusty rows of books and looked down to see a book called UFO's by Richard Cohen. It was like someone turned a light on inside of me! The planets stopped dead in their orbits, and a strange force caused a rift in the very fabric of reality...lol. It was very dramatic! Just looking at the book before I even touched it and I was vibrating. Simply indescribable.

Since then I was hooked, aeronautics, airfoils, gliders, propulsion systems, scramjets, ramjets, astronomy. Over time my senses began to refine and I began to feel a close kinship with the oceans of this world...and the atmosphere. I was directed by something, of this I have no doubt--probably by those who have watched me incessantly since I was a boy.

They let me know that in order to understand who I was....I needed to see the connection between this worlds major systems, the oceans, the atmosphere, the forests and deserts, and be able to apply these concepts to the heavens (the body of knowledge concerning the, stars, galaxies and beyond). Of course I am still gathering this knowledge, as we all are and I lay no claim to it. I just wanted you to know how I came to the place I am now in.

Even as a young man, and on into college, I have had repeated contact with people who have different pieces of the puzzle, including my close relative who spent all the time working for NASA. She disclosed the truth as she knew it to me, simply and directly, but she also told me she only knew what they "wished her to know" and that was after 30 years of work. My personal work in higher education brings much to me. I like to think I am a great "synthesist" putting various pieces together without making leaps of logic. Strange contacts I have had...from Edward Teller to Jacque Vallee.

I now know that its possible, like many on this forum (this very special forum) that I am not who I thought I was all these years. And the person I really am is opening his eyes after a long sleep to behold a whole new world. Every limit I have ever known is within my grasp...and yours.
There is no contextual understanding for what is happening in this world. We have to bring all new perspectives and new modalities of thought into the equation. Sure, there is still violence and someone can still put a bullet in your head....Life is...as they say...a bitch:) but what is required of us is a paradigm shift.

But what is that? beyond a neat-sounding term?

As I've stated in another thread, the physical body is a delicate instrument which directs "gods" attention into the finite. Think on that. Its applicable here. The trees pay attention, the stones pay attention. Are we paying attention?

So what is it that is really "waking up"? What is it, that is really opening its eyes?

I have realized that words are not adequate for describing this happening. So my apologies for the seeming vagueness. But I think if you look, you will see that I have described some things very precisely.

Thanks for bringing this out of me Bob!

BTW my name is Joshua.

Now for a walk along the ocean:)

Bomack
4th June 2010, 08:26
Hi Bill. Thank you much for posting here! I'm sorry for taking so long to respond but, as you already know, I made some errors in my initial introduction and as a result I received "a rude awakening". So I decided that I should hold-off awhile.

The kicker is the S or TS clearance that you may be given which then means your employers and supervisors are entitled (or feel they are entitled!) to watch your every movement, including here.

Of course, I already knew this! But for some reason it didn't occur to me at the time. It makes me think of the movie DUMB and DUMBER! LOL!

The military intel guys have the world's best psychologists working for them, using every psychometric instrument known (and many that are not). They know PRECISELY what someone's buttons and weaknesses are. So each person is 'handled' differently using whatever will work best.

It's all computer modeled: individual behavior is exactly predicted. They are VERY good at this. believe me. Note also that the strongest behavior characteristics are usually those concerning values - so it's those which are most often used to stop, start, control or corral the targeted person.

And a personal, experienced, comment on this: Many people have heard of this but they just have no real concept of how real and deep that it goes, unless they've experienced some of it themselves. And the deeper you go into The Black, the worse it gets. Also another hard fact that many have no idea of, is when you (everyone) sign that contract to enter military service (either by induction or voluntarily. Makes no difference.) you become the property of the Gov. and you are in-fact WAIVING ALL OF YOUR CIVIL AND CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS! And yes, this includes U.S. military. This is 100% true and many many people do not even realize this because, of course, it isn't advertised.

I hope these thoughts and comments may help... good luck, and you know how to reach me privately at any time (bill@projectavalon.net)...

Bill, I had decided to introduce myself here because there is something else specific that I wanted to discuss and I didn't email you because I know how terribly busy and buried with work you are. But I should have allowed you to decide because you are far more experienced with investigating and analyzing this subject matter than I. Another error on my part!

Thank you so much, Bill!

Bob