PDA

View Full Version : Reptilian Ann Coulter

Gaia
23rd March 2011, 11:34
She knows Nothing in biology, but demagoguery and opportunism, What a champion ! She'a popular writer who belongs to the conservative camp in the United States, she appeared in the popular TV show "O'Reilly Factor" (oriented conservative) to advance an argument that she has advocated in a column editorial: Radiation Nuclear is "Good for you'' What's your opinion on that reptilian ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7Pge9F5SpE

Calz
23rd March 2011, 11:40
Lol

I saw that and considered posting it ... but other than "the lighter side" what forum can you actually consider this :)

jjl
23rd March 2011, 12:03
Radiation probably IS good for her...

John Parslow
23rd March 2011, 12:32
Hello Gaia

Only one question - who is she working for?

Love and peace to you. JP :cool:

Maria Stade
23rd March 2011, 12:49
Yea nice bimbo ! Send her some contaminated fish to, its not toxic at all, in fact they died all natural.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03YLoLzmFTM

DawgBone
23rd March 2011, 13:00
The right wing demagogues are deliberately inflammatory. That's the way they make their money, appealing to the hatreds and prejudices of a segment of society.

This is an especially unattractive person.

Gaia
23rd March 2011, 13:31
Hello Gaia

Only one question - who is she working for?

Love and peace to you. JP :cool:

Hard one to answer:)

Look like another Murdoch puppets. Barack Obama is facing repeated attacks, often violent from Ann Coulter, who suspects him of being too friendly to terrorists. She’s well known in Canada, a few years ago she bring a controversial statement in Ottawa about our participation in Afghanistan war. She sells each year tens of thousands of copies of his books, his website is popular and his verbal excesses allow him to regularly speak to her. She has decided to rehabilitate Senator Joseph McCarthy, leader of a witch-hunt infamous in the 1950s. Ann Coulter sees instead the symbol of the attacks suffered by real American patriots who fought against the communist threat. The end always justifies the means, she says very seriously. His favorite target ? Liberals in the North American sense, that is to say, Democratic voters. For ten years, she keeps repeating the same motto: The Democrats are a danger to America. Ann Coulter is a Republican attack dog for Murdoch.

Peace my friend:)

9eagle9
23rd March 2011, 13:39
Ann Coulter caught a bad case self loathing someplace. She's born in the wrong century and is better suited for the Burning Times and witch hunting.

Everyone ever see the clips and occurrences when Al Franken goads O'Reilly and Coulter in tantrum fits of hysterical anger. They're funny...in a sad sort of way.

IIARC Franken featured her on the front cover of his book, Lies and the Lying Liars That Tell Them: (The all new and improved Lies edition) .

My suggestion is to adopt Franken's attitude with her. Laugh because that one there is nothing to be taken seriously.

QUOTE=Calz_Avaretard;182173]Lol

I saw that and considered posting it ... but other than "the lighter side" what forum can you actually consider this :)[/QUOTE]

Gaia
23rd March 2011, 13:59
My suggestion is to adopt Franken's attitude with her. Laugh because that one there is nothing to be taken seriously.

When the chief of the Japanese nuclear plant went on tv to explains that the radiation being leaked was harmful enough to be deadly, Ann Coulter went on Fox to tell us not to worry as radiation is good. What a repugnant woman.

9eagle9
23rd March 2011, 14:04
If people believe her...then I'd have to say they earned whatever they got from that belief

People who slavishly trust in such things like that....there's nothing you and I can say to change their minds. That is what they WANT to hear.

We have super everything these days. Super Soldiers, Super Moons, and Anne Coulter's adherents are Super Sheeple. The meek shall inherit the earth and what an irradiated mess it will be.

exponentialist
23rd March 2011, 14:16
http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/political-pictures-ann-coulter-milf.jpg

Lord Sidious
23rd March 2011, 14:16
The right wing demagogues are deliberately inflammatory. That's the way they make their money, appealing to the hatreds and prejudices of a segment of society.

This is an especially unattractive person.

The right and left wing types are all part of the same game.
Funny thing is, most don't realise it either.
All part of the bait and switch game.

Calz
23rd March 2011, 14:19
Hold the phone folks (coulter aside).

Check out what Hoagland just put out on Redice regarding radiation (vid in OP):

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?16951-Hoagy-on-Red-Ice-Uploaded-on-March-22nd-2011&p=182231#post182231

gardunk
23rd March 2011, 16:34
A fox in the fox house! sad but true!

John Parslow
23rd March 2011, 17:04
A few Ann Coulter Quotes:

As the leader of twelve apostles, even Jesus had more executive experience than Obama.

Clinton's attempt to socialize healthcare was the second most disgusting thing he did in the oval office. I can't remember what was the first thing was.

Democrats always assure us that deterrence will work, but when the time comes to deter, they're against it.

Democrats couldn't care less if people in Indiana hate them. But if Europeans curl their lips, liberals can't look at themselves in the mirror.

Even Obama's staunchest supporters are starting to leave him. Last week Michelle Obama demanded to see a copy of his birth certificate.

Four years of Jimmy Carter gave us two titanic Reagan landslides, peace and prosperity for eight blessed years - and even a third term for his feckless vice president, George H.W. Bush.

I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know.

I love to engage in repartee with people who are stupider than I am.

I might be in favor of national healthcare if it required all Democrats to get their heads examined.

I've decided to cut out the part of the speech where I say anything nice about Democrats.

If John Kerry had a dollar for every time he bragged about serving in Vietnam - oh wait, he does.

If we're so cruel to minorities, why do they keep coming here? Why aren't they sneaking across the Mexican border to make their way to the Taliban?

In fact Sarah Palin has created more jobs than Obama has. She created eleven jobs fact-checking at the AP just for the Palin autobiography.

Ironically, since Obama was elected, for the first time in my life I'm sometimes not proud of my country.

Liberal soccer moms are precisely as likely to receive anthrax in the mail as to develop a capacity for linear thinking.

Liberals are stalwart defenders of civil liberties - provided we're only talking about criminals.

... and the list just goes on and on ... :cool:

Zook
23rd March 2011, 17:17
She knows Nothing in biology, but demagoguery and opportunism, What a champion ! She'a popular writer who belongs to the conservative camp in the United States, she appeared in the popular TV show "O'Reilly Factor" (oriented conservative) to advance an argument that she has advocated in a column editorial: Radiation Nuclear is "Good for you'' What's your opinion on that reptilian ?
[...]

The reptilians musta done something off-scale satanic to deserve being lumped in with Angst Colder, methinx.

In any event, I have pity for Aunt Ghoulster. While most impending seniors spend their waning years building an egg nest of inner beauty to take them to and port them through the end of times; this one, so unkind, has gambled on the bloom ... will lose when the pink butterfly leaps to Sun and fleeing sky; leaving alone to watch the Moon, a desert diner for maggots, grubs, and midnight worms.

:smow::typing:

ps: The proverbial ten-foot pole is no longer sufficient for the task.

Revere
23rd March 2011, 17:28
Lord Sidious-
The right and left wing types are all part of the same game.
Funny thing is, most don't realise it either.
All part of the bait and switch game.

Yes, my Hoody Robed friend sadly true....but it's more fun to dis-like the Repugnant Republicans because their stupidity is so over the top! I often confuse the FOX News channel (LOL) for the FOX Comedy channel.

Peace, (even to you Republican types... love knows no bounds)

-R-

granny
23rd March 2011, 17:43

As the leader of twelve apostles, even Jesus had more executive experience than Obama.

Clinton's attempt to socialize healthcare was the second most disgusting thing he did in the oval office. I can't remember what was the first thing was.

Democrats always assure us that deterrence will work, but when the time comes to deter, they're against it.

Democrats couldn't care less if people in Indiana hate them. But if Europeans curl their lips, liberals can't look at themselves in the mirror.

Even Obama's staunchest supporters are starting to leave him. Last week Michelle Obama demanded to see a copy of his birth certificate.

So did John McCain's wife ... born in Panama?

Four years of Jimmy Carter gave us two titanic Reagan landslides, peace and prosperity for eight blessed years - and even a third term for his feckless vice president, George H.W. Bush.

I don't think there are any people stupider than she is

I might be in favor of national healthcare if it required all Democrats to get their heads examined.

I've decided to cut out the part of the speech where I say anything nice about Democrats.

If John Kerry had a dollar for every time he bragged about serving in Vietnam - oh wait, he does.

If we're so cruel to minorities, why do they keep coming here? Why aren't they sneaking across the Mexican border to make their way to the Taliban?

In fact Sarah Palin has created more jobs than Obama has. She created eleven jobs fact-checking at the AP just for the Palin autobiography.

I don't know how many jobs Sarah Palin created, but I do know she quit hers to get rich. Actually, she may be more stupid than Coulter ... ?

Ironically, since Obama was elected, for the first time in my life I'm sometimes not proud of my country.

Liberal soccer moms are precisely as likely to receive anthrax in the mail as to develop a capacity for linear thinking.

Unlike Coulter, soccer moms are probably too busy with critical thinking to worry about linear thinking.

Liberals are stalwart defenders of civil liberties - provided we're only talking about criminals.

So sorry about the rant but the Coultergeist always sets me off ... even though I know all in the political arena suck and are whores. Oh golly ... gonna have to pray now.

Gran

John Parslow
23rd March 2011, 17:47
Hello Gran

I hope you are going to pray real hard ... :amen:

Love to you. JP :cool:

9eagle9
23rd March 2011, 18:00
She's no longer a senior since she altered her drivers license This was during the time she ranted about people upholding the Patriot Act, and returning to an honest America.

Clairol Politics. *Yawn* I could have her on the mat in two.

As far as Sarah Palin the Maverick. A Maverick is a cow that runs away from the rest of the herd, and when they have sufficiently distanced themselves, resume during cow things--mooing, chewing their cud and lifting their tail to deposit another load of bull****.

[...]

The reptilians musta done something off-scale satanic to deserve being lumped in with Angst Colder, methinx.

In any event, I have pity for Aunt Ghoulster. While most impending seniors spend their waning years building an egg nest of inner beauty to take them to and port them through the end of times; this one, so unkind, has gambled on the bloom ... will lose when the pink butterfly leaps to Sun and fleeing sky; leaving alone to watch the Moon, a desert diner for maggots, grubs, and midnight worms.

:smow::typing:

ps: The proverbial ten-foot pole is no longer sufficient for the task.

ulli
23rd March 2011, 18:00
I hope this one comes out ok...
It is so apt, in he context ...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=6329&thumb=1&d=1300903110

ktlight
23rd March 2011, 18:23

I think she is being paid big bucks to promote this, probably Big Pharma.

Lettherebelight
23rd March 2011, 18:32

If so many people didn't take this woman seriously, this would be hilarious.

It is our moral duty to make sure this charlatan gets laughed off the high horse that she has somehow managed to claw her way to the top of.

Of course it is true that she is merely a witless puppet of faceless demons...and most likely believes every word of her own drivel....which is even more worrying.

...quick, someone give me a cream pie to throw!
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-7sG9DObPAGU/TXPFl4mVpvI/AAAAAAAACSU/f80b6_A87IE/buster+keaton+custard+pie+1.jpg

Gaia
23rd March 2011, 19:04
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1229/1212562873_8eb7f197a9.jpg

Lettherebelight
23rd March 2011, 21:05
Funny...the words that stand out on her book are 'ANN COULTER' and... 'GODLESS'. Lol.

John Parslow
23rd March 2011, 21:17
Hello Lettherebelight

Perhaps her Publisher had a lot more sense than she ...

ANN COULTER GODLESS

Love. JP :cool:

Teakai
23rd March 2011, 21:18
Radiation probably IS good for her...

:lol:

Thanks for that, jjl - I had a mouthful of coffee and choked. (keybpard is safe, thank goodness!!)

risveglio
23rd March 2011, 22:34
I am a newb so maybe I am just in the wrong place but this thread does not seem very Avalonian.

loc333
23rd March 2011, 22:35
You get so upset that someone could have such a stupid opinion that you loose what's really important, rep. and dem. don't care about you or your family.

Lettherebelight
23rd March 2011, 22:57
Don't worry, Risveglio, we are a forum..

made up of high thinking people.

We voice our opinion with due consideration.
We express ourselves and our truth for the good of everyone on this planet.
Some people just feel that this lady needs a few metaphorical tomatoes thrown at her.

Sometimes it may sound harsh, but don't worry, I assure you this person has very thick skin.

ulli
23rd March 2011, 23:54
I am a newb so maybe I am just in the wrong place but this thread does not seem very Avalonian.

Hello newb, and welcome
by the time you've been avalonialized you'll be perfectly at home in a thread like this....
we need all kinds of threads here...
spice of life

risveglio
24th March 2011, 00:02
Ok but is there any proof she is a reptile or are is she just being bashed because of her opinions?

gripreaper
24th March 2011, 00:14
All Rise. Place your hand on your heart and view the last vestiges of a dying world view, as we move into the next octave of consciousness, can we bid Coultergeist farewell?

DeDukshyn
24th March 2011, 00:15

I'd expose that one to high levels of radiation for free! It would please me to no end ;) She is a compulsive liar, and not intelligent at all. She uses inuendos, assumptions, lies, manipulation, distraction, and plain denial in place of intelligence, but who can blame her? You gotta use all that you have available. =)

3optic
24th March 2011, 00:21
:laser:
Ok but is there any proof she is a reptile or are is she just being bashed because of her opinions?

Anne Coulter will emerge unscathed I predict.:fish:

ulli
24th March 2011, 00:26

...you mean all scales intact? that alone would amount to proof that she is a youknowwhat

modwiz
24th March 2011, 00:26
Ask James Horak about the wonders of Avalonians.

Oh, you won't be able to. He was unsubscribed.

It was a tawdry tale.

modwiz
24th March 2011, 00:30

I agree with you 3optic.. This is standard behavior for her anyway. As soon as it seems like she might be forgotten she says something scathingly outrageous and she gets media coverage and asked onto shows, (booking fees, plug a book if one is available) to explain herself.

Lord Sidious
24th March 2011, 01:33
Ask James Horak about the wonders of Avalonians.

Oh, you won't be able to. He was unsubscribed.

It was a tawdry tale.

Not forgotten either, as you know Mod.

bennycog
24th March 2011, 02:11
Just so someone is taking a step on the otherside of this fence :) I am in no way at all crediting her (and never will) but i will say that they mentioned only some radiation might be good for you.
And yes some radiation can reduce cancer rates.. They were not saying all radiation all the time.. we know that they treat cancer with radiation.. and that radiation causes cancer.. the 3 main types of radation are Alpha, Beta, and Gamma. You also have the ionising radiation and the non-ionising stuff. The ionising radation is the stuff that does the real damage by changing your atoms and damaging your DNA.
she mentioned cobalt 65 http://www.wolframalpha.com/entities/isotopes/cobalt_65/ej/1x/aj/ for the building with the 10000 taiwanese in it..
A little research showed it was cobalt 60 http://www.evs.anl.gov/pub/doc/Cobalt.pdf which actually is a lot worse than 65.
Here is the story she used to sell her story, there is a bit of difference here http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2477708/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiation#Ionizing_radiation

DeDukshyn
24th March 2011, 02:44
Just so someone is taking a step on the otherside of this fence :) I am in no way at all crediting her (and never will) but i will say that they mentioned only some radiation might be good for you.
And yes some radiation can reduce cancer rates.. They were not saying all radiation all the time.. we know that they treat cancer with radiation.. and that radiation causes cancer.. the 3 main types of radation are Alpha, Beta, and Gamma. You also have the ionising radiation and the non-ionising stuff. The ionising radation is the stuff that does the real damage by changing your atoms and damaging your DNA.
she mentioned cobalt 65 http://www.wolframalpha.com/entities/isotopes/cobalt_65/ej/1x/aj/ for the building with the 10000 taiwanese in it..
A little research showed it was cobalt 60 http://www.evs.anl.gov/pub/doc/Cobalt.pdf which actually is a lot worse than 65.
Here is the story she used to sell her story, there is a bit of difference here http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2477708/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiation#Ionizing_radiation

Haha, you are so right. No one can get past the fact that she has already rendered herself completely unworthy of consideration whether she expresses the truth or (usually) not. My previous post included. ;)

--UPDATE--

IMO Radiation from the sun is not the same as say radiation from a nuclear reactor meltdown, so to categorize all "radiation" as deadly is just silly. I would think the effect would depend more on the frequency of the radiation as opposed to the quantity. So there may be some truth to what she is saying, but not making enough distinction to go blabbing your mouth recklessly like that on the fake news. Again, just my opinion.

Rainbow44
24th March 2011, 03:27
It was hard to watch and I stopped a short way through. It actually was beyond ridiculous.
She obviously has no clue that the jokes on her and that she came across as a total ignoramous!