PDA

View Full Version : Contact by a Rothschild's Family Descendant?

the_flyingboy
23rd March 2011, 12:33
by Benjamin Fulford

February 1, 2010

from BenjaminFulford Website

The following e-mail came to me from a person calling himself James Rothschild who says he is the nephew of Evelyn Rothschild and cousin of Nathaniel. I believe him to be the genuine article (I am still fact checking this though) so I post his letter (with his permission).

Hopefully we will be able to get more insights in the future from this new source.

Hi Ben,

I thought I'd give you a little bit of an intro cause I think you might be confused. The banking one... yes my Uncle Evelyn & Cousin Nathaniel are a naughty pair but have disowned me after all I've been doing - no inheritance for me!

I'm actually 51% Anunnaki (my mothers side - don't ask how the extra 1% got there cause it's cosmic). OK, OK, OK... you might enjoy reading some of my notes - all my original work, very tongue in cheek.

Truth is I crash landed here and have infiltrated all the top families and elite people of the world (especially bored housewives) just by being very PSI and amusing them all... everyone loves a family argument and gossip if it's not their family... and have just started spreading truth, information, disinformation and hilarity over the last few months now I've got comfortable and in with the crowd.

The idea is not to tell people THE TRUTH (cause who knows exactly what that is), the idea is to get in front of their friends and others along the way and get them thinking and discussing. I have a split-personality where one minute I can be gunning for the truth, and the next I can be pro-NWO... all good fun to keep people thinking and keep them on their toes. My wall is a melting pot of people and ideas.

I could just be a useless eater peasant myself using the name for all we know - however I think you'll find some love & light within me.

I feel a bit bad actually Benjamin, I've always been a bit cautious of you because of just how you managed to get close to The Rockefellers... I think I pre-judged you, however truth is only person I know I can trust is me - and you probably feel the same about yourself.

That's another running joke how ROTHSCHILD > ROCKEFELLER just like LOVE > FEAR; damn I love knocking those new money Rockefeller fools - they make us Rothschild's look so so smart!

I just don't care anymore, I've been investigating the NWO for far too long and decided to do something totally original and different and take the info to people who would not normally look for it, rather than just set up another ranting blog or whatever.

I've been receiving death threats and harassment so I know I'm doing something right. I think I'll be revealing myself soon cause I've become quite influential on here and have lots of top contacts. I might get shot for all I've done but I think it's been a hell of a ride.

One guy I don't like is Alex Jones, he doesn't speak about some things and also to me he seems about the FEAR & money more than anything.

Pleased to meet you Ben, thanks for accepting me and I'm willing to start at 0 with you and judge you from what I see.

Namaste
~JR~

[URL="http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_fulford26.htm"]

Gardener
23rd March 2011, 14:55
Can we say K-Pax or mythomania.
There is quite a bit of this about in the alternative media. Its harmless generally unless you happen to marry one like my friend did, they are almost believable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudologia_fantastica

This email has that flavour to me.
just my HO for what it is worth we shall see.

Ben Fullford is on my no fly list along with Mr Jones, birds of a feather, and all three are in this verbal salad.

g

king anthony
23rd March 2011, 15:07
...mythomania...

Like moths to the flame; human beings are drawn - the greater the flame, the greater the burn. None are more 'evil' then those who spread deceit by design; and none more in need of pity then those who spread it by chance.

3optic
23rd March 2011, 15:26
Can we say K-Pax or mythomania.
There is quite a bit of this about in the alternative media. Its harmless generally unless you happen to marry one like my friend did, they are almost believable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudologia_fantastica

This email has that flavour to me.
just my HO for what it is worth we shall see.

Ben Fullford is on my no fly list along with Mr Jones, birds of a feather, and all three are in this verbal salad.

g

Why would an insider use the most quaint terms imaginable? Anunnaki, love & light, NWO..

I've become quite influential on here and have lots of top contacts.

Pffff! He's probably 14 years old.

king anthony
23rd March 2011, 15:29
Pffff! He's probably 14 years old.

Some say, I do not smile often - I have to say, this made me laugh.

Peace of Mind
23rd March 2011, 15:37
If all you have is a letter than you should be very skeptical. He could have said he was the Prez of the United States but without proof of his claims how can you prove it? IMO, all this bloodline talk is just another sly way to get people focusing their power on them. This is the only way they can stay in power. Keep giving them your attention/power and they will keep ruling your life. If they are official, and if I was to judge them…I would be incline to think they all are weak sneaky cowards using fear tactics to stay in the ruling class. I refuse to give them that satisfaction. Instead of them cleaning up their act and fixing the problems that exist they rather revert, and have you abiding living in a society where the masses are fear stricken to procrastination. A fine plan, btw…

Peace

Darla Ken Pearce
23rd March 2011, 20:37
Save your big guns and dialog for something to crawl in here on it's own power, to chew on, please. So far I detect ~ a fountain of party bubbles without much sustenance. "Pretty bubbles in the Air ~ makes you happy ~ makes you feel fair." Give us Don Ho Hawaiian music in the background if you will for this one. This is a 12 year old brilliant little hacker spouting balloon juice as my Dad likes to call it. I love it! It's a fun idea! I've heard that boredom kills more than your everyday genocide but at this point whose counting?

Just so this party crowd doesn't go away without new party hats, horns, or something fun. You know if these bluebloods get lost in the crowd ~ and leave home without proper ID ~ gold bars and credit cards ~ one might mistake them for a useless eater. Pity that now. Life's a peach sometimes and we just have to grin and bear it. And now back to the silence of my forest ~ I can't remember now why I wandered out here? Oh, by the way, I Love you! ; ) xoxoxox

Rocky_Shorz
23rd March 2011, 20:47
someone should invite him to join us...

If he has truths to share, we're all ears with a common enemy...

Billy
23rd March 2011, 20:50
There are hundreds of Rothschild's Descendants, I have about 10 of them as my friends on FB. All of them are against the elite family senario and are lovely enlightened souls.
Well we can only wait and see what James has to offer. He made me smile :-)

Sensual One
23rd March 2011, 20:51
Oh dear. Charles MKII ?

HURRITT ENYETO
23rd March 2011, 21:21
Id have thought a privately educated member of one of the richest family's on the planet would know how to use grammar and not say things like 'cause' for because :)

Is this really off Ben's website?
If so my opinion of him has dropped even further. This is clearly someone having a Giraffe.
Sadly everyone will watch as he stitches Ben up good and proper.
Probably from mummy's basement.

str8thinker
24th March 2011, 01:12
This post of Ben's dates back to February 2010. Here (http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/2010/02/%E3%83%AD%E3%82%B9%E3%83%81%E3%83%A3%E3%82%A4%E3%83%AB%E3%83%89%E4%B8%80%E6%97%8F%E3%81%AE%E5%BE%A1% E6%9B%B9%E5%8F%B8%E3%81%A8%E5%90%8D%E4%B9%97%E3%82%8B%E4%BA%BA%E7%89%A9%E3%81%8B%E3%82%89%E3%81%AE%E 3%83%A1%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB.html) is the original. The comments that follow are quite entertaining.

A Facebook account (http://www.facebook.com/people/James-Rothschild/1453505725) with his name is listed (just as in the comments) but when I checked it it appeared empty.

The Illuminated One also says

Hey! Peasant slave useless eater friends of Benjamin Fulford. I am not the one, I am not the Messiah if that's what you are thinking. I am far greater than that, because I am a Rothschild. I would like to correct those who are saying I have a split-personality disorder. Not fair, I actually suffer from ADHDHDHDHDHDDHDH Attention Hyper**** I Don't Give A **** If It's Not An Acronym Disorder. Mmmkay, thank you please.

http://profile.typepad.com/jamesrothschild

IMO posts like this do little to raise Ben Fulford's esteem, particularly in the eyes of his Japanese fans.