PDA

View Full Version : About the GFL and the Ashtar Command

Wood
30th April 2010, 07:58
The messages from the Ashtar Command and the Galactic Federation of Light have been around for a long time, with persistent updates. What do you think about them?

Humble Janitor
30th April 2010, 08:07
Either they exist to help or they are just a hoax.

I cannot judge at this point. It just does not compute in my mind at the moment.

Luke
30th April 2010, 08:21
In my view, all that "Federation" stuff (GFL, and similar ones) boils down to this:
We, Terrans, cannot think/find solution ourselves, thus we invested our faith in our governments to "set things right". The governments are failing, so we transfer our faith up a notch, first to "Solar system government" (Council of Saturn, anybody?), and next to to the "Galactic Government" .
Road through la-la-land to Fields of Failure, way I see it. Solution is elsewhere.

Wood
30th April 2010, 08:24
In my view, all that "Federation" stuff (GFL, and similar ones) boils down to this:
We, Terrans, cannot think/find solution ourselves, thus we invested our faith in our governments to "set things right". The governments are failing, so we transfer our faith up a notch, first to "Solar system government" (Council of Saturn, anybody?), and next to to the "Galactic Government" .
Road through la-la-land to Fields of Failure, way I see it. Solution is elsewhere.

I would consider that 'HARM' since they would keep us controlled (although maybe in a better world). It is not genuine help.

Swanny
30th April 2010, 09:18
As acting Admiral Swanny of the GFL I can tell you that the GFL do not exist :p
It was a joke started a while back but some suckers lapped it up and wanted more so it continues :blabla:

:panda:

lindabaker
30th April 2010, 10:00
Our Admiral is correct. It was set up as a spoof on New Agers. Thing is, the person hired for writing it did a great job with the language. And, of course, there is some truth in it! We just have to remember that the original idea was to deliberately rile up the fear of earth changes in the "spiritual" people in the US. The spoof started in the early 1990's. The spoofers took information from the Keys of Enoch, certain (valid) books of prophecy, and other new age writings. The spoofer is a hard core so-called christian super religious fundamentalist with lots of money.

Gita
30th April 2010, 12:59
As Empress of GFL, I am here to declare that GFL most definitely do exist and we are here to gain followers and all those who prefer to play the victim role. We will indeed come and ‘save’ you in our ships as you are delicious ‘resources’ and wonderful ‘containers’.:lie: We are also an affiliate of the Ori. :becky:

We are also extremely racist and will only ‘save’ those with the skin colours of the white variety. Blonde hair, blue eyes are preferable but not exclusive. :wink:

Jestress, good to see you here me dear subject. :hug:

stardustaquarion
30th April 2010, 13:19
I personally have followed their messages for a while and then decided that there was a lot of repetition, many promisses of landings that did not come to pass and other similar unfullfiled forecast so I only read them occassionally. There are claims from a famous man that say that the galactic federation was in existance 75 millions years ago, I rather don't go into details but if you are interested here there is a southpark version with original voice of the man himself http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7EEOMbBIO8

You never know but unless they come in flesh and bone and show themselves and their intentions prior to boading a ship, what guarantee do we have that we will not be enslaved or eaten? Would you go in a car with a stranger just because is blue eyed and handsome?

Love

Gita
30th April 2010, 13:24
I have just been informed by one of my double agent subjects that GFL and Ashtar command are two separate things!! :eek: Anyone???:confused:

stardustaquarion
30th April 2010, 13:27
I have just been informed by one of my double agent subjects that GFL and Ashtar command are two separate things!! :eek: Anyone???:confused:

Really? does that mean that we will get two paychecks then?

Commander STD

Just a spoof no offense intended

truthseekerdan
30th April 2010, 13:28
IMHO, if they really exist should change their name to "Galactic Federation of False Light" :lie:

viking
30th April 2010, 13:32
OK seems to me many are confused about this...

GFL messages.... fluffy stuff saying that we are here to rescue bla bla all will be ok... SaLuSa is GFL Quincey is GFL ... after alot of research I have come to the conclusion that they are not the same...I believe that teh GFL are the PTB trying to confuse all these messages so they don't look good and lose credibility!!! Dont confuse the 2 ... remember the fluffy messages!!!

Listen to this... is it fluffy!!!

Forget the title... he states that he is 'Ashtar Command'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu0PGd-IVNI

viking

Gita
30th April 2010, 13:35
Dan, they are actually called Galactic Federation of Lighs. :lie::pound:

stardustaquarion
30th April 2010, 13:36
Gita here is what wikipedia has to say about Ashtar, rather interesting actually

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashtar_%28extraterrestrial_being%29

Regarding the GLF there is no unbiased information and there are many youtube videos that mix both

Interesting

Love

viking
30th April 2010, 13:44
Well I'm glad you found that Stardust...

Fluffy????? no to the point...GFL are not the same!!!

"predictions of the imminent destruction of earth, and the need for a literal physical evacuation of the planet, with the assistance of the spacecraft of Ashtar Command"

viking

stardustaquarion
30th April 2010, 13:49
Well I'm glad you found that Stardust...

Fluffy????? no to the point...GFL are not the same!!!

"predictions of the imminent destruction of earth, and the need for a literal physical evacuation of the planet, with the assistance of the spacecraft of Ashtar Command"

viking

WARNING SPOOF AHEAD

Does it mean that I will get two pay checks? I am looking to buy a house in Serious B;)

http://reallygoodmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/ufo-house.jpg

and have a holiday in Arc Turus

http://www.galacticdiplomacy.com/images/Arcturians.jpg

mmmm on second thoughts maybe Thailand will be less spooky :lol::lol:

END OF SPOOF

Swanny
30th April 2010, 14:45
They are coming on 14th October

SFyK2N4RG_o

:heh:

Richard
30th April 2010, 14:59
Our Admiral is correct. It was set up as a spoof on New Agers. Thing is, the person hired for writing it did a great job with the language. And, of course, there is some truth in it! We just have to remember that the original idea was to deliberately rile up the fear of earth changes in the "spiritual" people in the US. The spoof started in the early 1990's. The spoofers took information from the Keys of Enoch, certain (valid) books of prophecy, and other new age writings. The spoofer is a hard core so-called christian super religious fundamentalist with lots of money.

I would like to see proof of this statement. Names, original texts, web links.. whatever you got.

Thanks

Swanny
30th April 2010, 14:59
Hehe I just watched that video again. Poor old Blossom must be as mad as a carrot. I wonder what she's up to now??
I hope she has learnt that channelling is just what others call imagination :)

Wood
30th April 2010, 15:41
From the results so far I think in case they exist they really need to work on their PR :)

Fredkc
30th April 2010, 15:44
Um.......... 14th October of what year ?

stardustaquarion
30th April 2010, 15:52
I found this and I am intrigued

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dNgIceGRmIs&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dNgIceGRmIs&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

It seems that there is more to it than meets the eye. My perspective have always being "oh well they got it wrong again" but never thought of further purposes

There is no evidence of the existance of the GLF other than the channelings and there are hundreds of them, which is unusual for channelers. Channelers vary and do not agree with each other regarding the GLF presenting different messages from different speakers

Appart from these it is also mentioned related to Xenu an evil ruler of the Galactic Federation (just search xenu + galactic federation)

Fantasy or truth? without shaking their hands we may never know

Cheers

stardustaquarion
30th April 2010, 16:53
Um.......... 14th October of what year ?

It was meant to be 14th October 2008 and of course it did not happen, in her defense Blossom Goodchild put this video apologizing and explaining what happened on her oppinion

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7Cc8xdji3dQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7Cc8xdji3dQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

It is sad to see how people get used but it is also their choice to trust those that they don't know and don't see

Cheers

lisa
30th April 2010, 17:44
I think Ashtar Command do exist as channeled by Doris Ekker (based on the information presented in the Phoenix Journals).
I think GFL is an impostor (based on the info they present).

Fa5tWa1k3r
30th April 2010, 18:06
I put "Not Sure, either Harm or Hoax" because, in my view, any message which constantly puts the focus of listeners into the future will do a lot more to dis-empower than empower and/or enlighten. I feel like I'm in a place now where I don't really need any savior or "enlightened group of beings" to swoop in and wipe away all of my problems. Any of the problems that are present in my life are here teaching me about my own preferred state of being and my own nature. Life is unfolding right now and if any positive changes or developments are going to appear, then it will be only by our approval and through our conscious preference NOW to see it come. There are some channels that I do like, however. I am really digging Bashar right now--don't know how many of you know him.

HORIZONS
30th April 2010, 18:15
Sure they exist -- in the minds of the believers that is. :biggrin: Can anyone say Alien Rapture:eek:

stardustaquarion
30th April 2010, 18:54
While I was looking at what happened with B Goodchild I found this other video, I don't know who is acastus but he/she is making very good points regarding the effects that a big craft entering the atmosphere can have, food for thought

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2SLlcz_r0h8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2SLlcz_r0h8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Swanny
30th April 2010, 19:01
Personally I don't believe in the channelling of aliens.

My mum just to hear from relations that died but they were just short messages and they never told her X or Y was going to happen in July.
I certainly don't believe any of the messages supposedly put on youtube by aliens.
And why is it people always seem to channel messages from White Cloud or Red Eagle??? I think the Indians had a very special connection to the way of things but so to did other peoples. You never hear of people channelling the spirit of an Aborigine.

We know things because we have a connection but it's not to GFL.

And why do people believe we are so special??? They say we are the most important race in the whole of the universe... yea right out of all the beings out there we are the best.. I don't think so. And what about all the other universes and other dimensions??? There are almost 7 billion special souls on this planet at the moment. If we are so unique where are all the new ones coming from???

Face it people in the big scheme of things we are nothing special and the aliens aren't going to bother with us.
Ok our civilization may fall as all those in history have and a lot of us may die but so what??? The people left will carry on and earth will still be here....

IMO humans have too high an opinion of themselves :tongue1:

Gita
30th April 2010, 19:51
Swanny, from what I understand, human beings are not the best but are supposed to be the most revered which is what makes us special (allegedly). The reasons I’ve come across (short version) is because we have a purer energy of the creator within us which makes us godlike i.e creators. From what I also gather, we’re the only ones I’ve heard of that actually has free will. I know the human race has made a mess of things across our whole history but I’m guessing that’s also thanks to so much being hidden from us and we’ve just been flying in the dark. It’s also our human potential that may just be our saving grace.

Swanny
30th April 2010, 19:58
Try to imagine the vastness of just this one universe (there maybe zillions of them let alone other dimensions, there could be zillions of them as well) then it would seem a bit odd to think we are the only ones capable of such things :p

Gita
30th April 2010, 20:18
Try to imagine the vastness of just this one universe (there maybe zillions of them let alone other dimensions, there could be zillions of them as well) then it would seem a bit odd to think we are the only ones capable of such things :p

Well, maybe it only applies to our part of the universe. Anyway, who you sticking your tongue at? :unsure::P

Swanny
30th April 2010, 20:38
.................You :p

Gita
30th April 2010, 20:40
.................You :p

Don’t make me court martial you admiral! :whip::p::tongue1::p

Swanny
30th April 2010, 22:15
I out rank you :p

norman
30th April 2010, 23:01
I'm biased because my 'ex' bored me to death about the Ashtar Command. I've had it up to the back teeth with wishfull 'work-arounds' for the lack of understanding.

I didn't take 'any-of-this-stuff' seriously until I saw a 1954 document that proved the government took it seriously and were lying to us about it. I've been around new agers on and off since the 70s and they've always (without exception) shot themselves in both feet when using fancy language to contradict their actions and 'dependencies'.

I could launch myself off on one here but I won't. I'll just mention "Prosperity Conciousness" as a typical example and leave it at that. If you want to shoot flames at me about it you can PM me but don't be surprised if you bite off more than you can chew.

I do appreciate the notion of mass conciousness though. If nothing else, it surely works like a local gravity.

( I have a simplistic theory that 'the dark side' want to cull out the polulation to shift the balance of that mass conciousness so that they don't have to go through a complete healing process of the mass conciousness which would mean the end of all their twisted power.)

best wishes to all,

norman.

Barron
1st May 2010, 04:02
"The Airborne division of the Great White Brotherhood" Commander Ashtar

One of the most interesting and intriguing extraterrestrial groups of them all is that of Commander Ashtar and the Ashtar Command. Commander Ashtar is the man who is in charge of the Airborne Division of the Great White Brotherhood, or Brotherhood of Light. Commander Ashtar and His vast extraterrestrial army of workers of over twenty million, work closely and in conjunction with the Ascended Masters. Besides the twenty million personnel under His command in our solar system, of which He is in charge, there are another four million members and workers on the physical plane.

Commander Ashtar, Himself, is a great and noble being approximately seven feet in height with blue eyes. His body type is that of the Adam Kadmon which means it is similar to ours of Earth. He evolved from the planet Ashtar, and the planet Venus, in His development as a soul. He has never had an embodiment on planet Earth. Although Commander Ashtar is in charge of the space fleet in our solar system, He is not restricted to this sector of space in terms of His service. He represents our solar system in the council meetings of our galaxy, and universes throughout the greater omniuniverse.

One of the important things to understand about Commander Ashtar and His army of workers, and fleet of extraterrestrial aircraft, is that they are etheric in nature. They do not have physical bodies like we do, however they are able to manifest physical bodies, and manifest their aircraft onto the physical plane anytime they want. A person seeing them would not think of them any differently than you or I.

Rest of article here: http://www.iamuniversity.org/iamu/mobile/literature/lodges/spiritual_extraterrestrials_lodge/3661-The-Ashtar-Command.html

To view Ashtar please see my Avatar picture.

Blessings!

shiva777
1st May 2010, 04:37
while their may indeed by a TRUE ashtar be very careful as the channels for "Ashtar command" have been around for decades and they are either imposter "ashtars" with provable false info or messages which are full of new-agey mumbo-jumbo with little practical value..spiritual opium...My instincts tell me the true Ashtar is doing what needs to be done and isn't in to providing these "channelers" with distrcting and easily corruptable info.

Joshu Stone of the IAMU often stated that there are very few channelers who can bring through reasonably accurate info as the negative ego of the channeler and imposter astral entities make channeling a very deceptive form of communication

Barron
1st May 2010, 06:26
while their may indeed by a TRUE ashtar be very careful as the channels for "Ashtar command" have been around for decades and they are either imposter "ashtars" with provable false info or messages which are full of new-agey mumbo-jumbo with little practical value..spiritual opium...My instincts tell me the true Ashtar is doing what needs to be done and isn't in to providing these "channelers" with distrcting and easily corruptable info.

Joshu Stone of the IAMU often stated that there are very few channelers who can bring through reasonably accurate info as the negative ego of the channeler and imposter astral entities make channeling a very deceptive form of communication

Hi Shiva777
Agree with your post above totally.

viking
1st May 2010, 08:26
"The Airborne division of the Great White Brotherhood" Commander Ashtar

One of the most interesting and intriguing extraterrestrial groups of them all is that of Commander Ashtar and the Ashtar Command. Commander Ashtar is the man who is in charge of the Airborne Division of the Great White Brotherhood, or Brotherhood of Light. Commander Ashtar and His vast extraterrestrial army of workers of over twenty million, work closely and in conjunction with the Ascended Masters. Besides the twenty million personnel under His command in our solar system, of which He is in charge, there are another four million members and workers on the physical plane.

Commander Ashtar, Himself, is a great and noble being approximately seven feet in height with blue eyes. His body type is that of the Adam Kadmon which means it is similar to ours of Earth. He evolved from the planet Ashtar, and the planet Venus, in His development as a soul. He has never had an embodiment on planet Earth. Although Commander Ashtar is in charge of the space fleet in our solar system, He is not restricted to this sector of space in terms of His service. He represents our solar system in the council meetings of our galaxy, and universes throughout the greater omniuniverse.

One of the important things to understand about Commander Ashtar and His army of workers, and fleet of extraterrestrial aircraft, is that they are etheric in nature. They do not have physical bodies like we do, however they are able to manifest physical bodies, and manifest their aircraft onto the physical plane anytime they want. A person seeing them would not think of them any differently than you or I.

Rest of article here: http://www.iamuniversity.org/iamu/mobile/literature/lodges/spiritual_extraterrestrials_lodge/3661-The-Ashtar-Command.html

To view Ashtar please see my Avatar picture.

Blessings!

Hey Barron ...

Thanks for your input and the link...It good to know someone knows what they are talking about!!!!

viking

Gita
1st May 2010, 10:18
I out rank you :p

No you don't! An admiral of starships serves under the Empress of the kingdom!:p Can't get the staff these days!:rolleyes:

Anchor
1st May 2010, 12:28
Other: They exist, in as much as people say they do and that is all it takes. However, my view is that while passingly interesting to read about, it is a distraction. The advice "they" give is not controversial, they are big on service to others and that is fine in my book.