PDA

View Full Version : share international Maitreya psyop kicking into full gear IMPORTANT!

Gone001
5th February 2011, 10:01
***EDIT NOTE: I merged the thread entitled 'The Egypt Riots and the 4th Horse of the Apocolypse' With this thread by request and/or permission of the original posters. The subject matter is better suited in this fascinating thread. I apologize in advance for any confusion. Thank you. Jake.

I just posted this in a thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?12350-Riots-Explode-in-Egypt-As-People-Protest-Against-The-Government!!!) but I thought it could use it's own. Ok first the article:

Ghost Horse Caught on Tape During Egypt Protests Sparks Theories of Biblical Proportions
February 4, 2011 by Bruce Wilson

In the shortest amount of time, the ghost horse video began to spread like a wildfire, accompanied by religious-based theories. The most heard theory, other than the lens flare theory, is the one of ‘The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse’, an apocalyptic vision predicted for the future in the Book of Revelation of Saint John the Evangelist.

Chapter 6 tells of a scroll held by God that is sealed with seven seals. The first four are opened by Jesus Christ – The Four Horsemen – four riders on white, red, black and pale horses which symbolize Conquest, War, Famine and Death.

Revelation 6:8
“I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.”

A lot of people now think they have seen the Pale Horseman or the Fourth Horseman in the middle of the Egypt clashes. The ghost horse certainly has a pale color…

Other more technical-oriented people claim CGI (Computer-Generated Imagery) software was used, but then you have to ask yourself why a television network would do such a thing.

To me it looks clear that due to an incredible coincidence, an astonishing lens flare occurred at a most unfortunate moment. We DO live in “interesting” times, but I don’t think MSNBC caught the Fourth Horseman on tape.

Watch the original video here:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...00327#41400327

Source- http://www.usnewssource.com/headline...ns_190926.html

Here is the vid. It shows the horse at the end:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UKz3GVrHI8&feature=player_embedded#

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UKz3...ayer_embedded#

Here is some background on the 4th horse of the apocalypse haha:

Pale Horse
The fourth horseman as depicted in the Bamberg Apocalypse (1000-1020)

When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" I looked and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hell was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

— Revelation 6:7-8˄ NIV

The fourth and final horseman is named Death. Of all the riders, he is the only one to whom the text itself explicitly gives a name. Still others apply the names "Pestilence"[9] or "Plague" to this horseman, based on alternative translations of the Bible (such as the Jerusalem Bible). Unlike the other three, he is not described carrying a weapon/object, instead he is followed by Hades. However, illustrations—like those above—commonly depict him carrying a scythe (like the Grim Reaper) or a sword.

The color of Death's horse is written as khlôros (χλωρóς) in the original Koine Greek, which is often translated as "pale", though "ashen", "pale green", and "yellowish green"[8] are other possible interpretations. The color suggests the sickly pallor of a corpse.[4][10] The natural colors of horse coats that could be indicated include dun, palomino, buckskin, or one of several color variants with dilution genes.[citation needed]

The verse beginning "they were given power over a fourth of the earth" may refer solely to Death and Hades, or it may summarize the roles of all four horsemen; scholars disagree on this point.

Here is the main Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Ho...the_Apocalypse

For me the fact that the original vid was from msnbc tells me it's probably not fabricated and on top of that there is no f-ing way that that was an " astonishing lens flare" that "occurred at a most unfortunate moment". Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Aldous

ArtyCarl
5th February 2011, 10:48
The clue is in the camera movement. The 'horseman' moves exactly in time with the movement of the camera and so looks to me like a reflection either on or within the lens.

Gone001
5th February 2011, 11:01
The clue is in the camera movement. The 'horseman' moves exactly in time with the movement of the camera and so looks to me like a reflection either on or within the lens.

It moves quicker then the camera which is apparent when it goes slow motion and there is absolutely NO way that its a reflection from the lens; its not hard to make out the figure of the person or the horse. Anyway that's me for the night haha.

Cheers,

Aldous

PeaceDoctor
5th February 2011, 11:09
My first thought went towards this being some kind of holographic projection, or maybe even HAARP technology or even something else amongst the whole lot of things we are denied the existence about.
Maybe its used in a strategy to try to disguide the people..

Fractalius
5th February 2011, 12:07
A convenient thing to maybe stir some people up. those two white dots that track with the image are interesting. Sometimes it looks like it is also tracking people running in that direction to 'fit' the ground plane. It has a strong sense of animation to its speed and motion. Not sure if the cameraman had 'seen' it? either way, it looks more like a manipulated overlay, or a videoing of a hologram than a lens flare. Those white dots do seem so link in with the animation though.

Oh, three white dots that is!

Is this being pushed in the msm? It seems like a pretty desperate attempt to get a war going over there huh.

Nairnia
5th February 2011, 12:17
[QUOTE=ArtyCarl;123715]
It moves quicker then the camera which is apparent when it goes slow motion and there is absolutely NO way that its a reflection from the lens;

It moves in inverse proportion to the camera movement. A very obvious reflection/flare to me ;)

zebowho
5th February 2011, 13:26
Interesting! It does track with the camera but moves faster. If one stops to think about the apparent distance of the camera, the fact that its at night and that bright fire (van burning) and then the obvious curved nature of the camera lens. Which would naturally filp and reverse an image, multiple element lenses create multiple flairs.

My opinion is its a lens flair. Because those happen with the brightest areas of an image. Here are a couple of images to prove my point. The shape of the flair and the fire, if rectified according to what I know about flairs is pretty convincing to me. The white points are other areas such as street lights, reflections off of people, items on the street, the barricade etc. The relationships all seem relative to the motion of the camera.

Here are those images, the process is simple. I cropped an area of a screen capture from the vid, masked (or cut) the general area of the flair, pasted on a new layer (photoshop), flipped and reversed the new layer and then positioned over the burning van. Reduced the image 75% to take up less space here and viola! Flair proved, at least IMO! Its a pretty rough attempt (took 5 min) and I could refine it more but why...its still a lens flair! :)

http://www.timelesshalls.com/articles/avalon/lens-flair-1.jpg

http://www.timelesshalls.com/articles/avalon/lens-flair-2.jpg

http://www.timelesshalls.com/articles/lens-flair-1.jpg

Krullenjongen
5th February 2011, 13:56
I don't exactly know what it is but my money is on a lensflare.
I think it is a bit funny that christians everywhere are explaining something like this with the bible.
Some of them are so convinced that they are already living in the apocalyptic time that with any special event they come with an explenation from the apocalyps.
A while back i saw the same when a comet or asteriod gave a streak of light agains the night sky. They were speculation if this would be the falling star mentioned in the apocalyps.

I would say if this was the third horseman you would know because a lot more people would be dead!
because it says:
"So I looked and here came a pale green horse! The name of the one who rode it was Death, and Hades followed right behind. They were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill its population with the sword, famine, and disease, and by the wild animals of the earth"

Ernie Nemeth
5th February 2011, 18:17
This is slightly off topic but it is about the riots in Egypt. Was reading the news and came across this quote from good ole Hilary Clinton:
"This is not simply a matter of idealism; it is a strategic necessity," she said. "Without genuine progress toward open and accountable political systems, the gap between people and their governments will only grow, and instability will only deepen."

I don't know, I got a kick out of that one.
Peace

Ernie Nemeth
5th February 2011, 18:26
Well, since I disrupted the flow here, I'll give my opinion.
If it is a lense flare then it is extremely coincidental that it just happens to look exactly like a man on horseback. If it was a lense flare it would have changed shapes not remained constant.
Very compelling.

Shankari
5th February 2011, 18:39
gives me the "chills"

MorningSong
5th February 2011, 20:00
WOW!!! I just had to pick my lower jaw up off the floor!

Watching the RAINews chanel last night, they were showing coverage of the Egypt riots and I saw what I thought was a man on horseback film overlay (yes, ghost-like) and I thought to myself at the time, "Now who's the dumby that overlaid the film of the police on horseback on this new release?"

But I will tell you all this! I do not recognize this street scene, or at least it did not look like this angle of the street. What they showed here was more like looking down the street, not being on the side as in this video! Now is that weird or what?

Whiskey_Mystic
5th February 2011, 20:10
I looked up and saw a horse whose color was pale green. Its rider was named Death, and his companion was the Grave. These two were given authority over one-fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword and famine and disease and wild animals.

(New Living Translation)

pilotsimone
5th February 2011, 20:23
It's at the 10:31 time mark on the msnbc video.

Gone001
5th February 2011, 21:04
lmaoooo I really really don't understand how anyone can call that a lens flare. If that is a lens flare then someone please turn me onto that camera so I can take a bunch of spooky 'ghost man on horse videos' as well "Honey, whats that by Timmy while he's blowing out his birthday candles, is it the 4th horse of the apocalypse?", "No sweety the new camera I bought has Halloween lens flare action!". Some of you must have had a horrible time watching Scooby-Doo as kids "What are you doing Scooby and the gang, that's clearly just a lens flare!". If it's not an actual ghost (which I'm not convinced) then it's either a hologram (which is entirely possible and if so we should be asking, why?) or clearly an aged janitor with a grudge. Here's a video of a Japanese hologram:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0TpDxLfjHc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0TpDxLfjHc&feature=related

Cheers,

Aldous

zebowho
5th February 2011, 21:11
Actually, Scooby-Doo was my favorite cartoon!

Watch the first vid on a large screen and you'll see what looks like "a blanket on a horse" waving...its the same as the flames of the fire fanning. Besides, that "horse" doesn't really look like a horse to me...more like a cow! I still stand by my assertion!

With respect, you have yours.

bitworm
6th February 2011, 03:03
The reason it is tracking faster than the camera is because it's not on the lens itself, but a short distance in front of it. If you wanted to duplicate the effect, to know what to do, it really depends on what cameras they are using and what setup.

Street-view webcams usually are enclosed in a weather-proof casing, which is several times larger than the camera itself.

If it were being shot from a window in a building, there could be some tinted and/or bulletproof material in front of the camera since they are concerned about journalists getting sniped.

I've seen these colors before when doing post-processing of digital video shot with night-vision. I doubt they are gonna reveal a whole lot about it right now because they have had to film in secret a lot of the time..

ArtyCarl
6th February 2011, 15:35
My older brother is a film cameraman who has worked on countless well known movies and my kid brother is a professional photographer. I showed this to them last night and both said lens reflection.

People will see what they want to see so if you see a ghost horseman, good for you, if you see an accidental reflection from the camera lens then good luck to you too.

Lost Soul
7th February 2011, 01:30
Obviously a Mameluke ghost.:rolleyes: Don't they know that Napoleon hauled them off to serve in his Imperial Guard cavalry?

BowMan
7th February 2011, 02:51
Interesting! It does track with the camera but moves faster. If one stops to think about the apparent distance of the camera, the fact that its at night and that bright fire (van burning) and then the obvious curved nature of the camera lens. Which would naturally filp and reverse an image, multiple element lenses create multiple flairs.

My opinion is its a lens flair. Because those happen with the brightest areas of an image. Here are a couple of images to prove my point. The shape of the flair and the fire, if rectified according to what I know about flairs is pretty convincing to me. The white points are other areas such as street lights, reflections off of people, items on the street, the barricade etc. The relationships all seem relative to the motion of the camera.

Here are those images, the process is simple. I cropped an area of a screen capture from the vid, masked (or cut) the general area of the flair, pasted on a new layer (photoshop), flipped and reversed the new layer and then positioned over the burning van. Reduced the image 75% to take up less space here and viola! Flair proved, at least IMO! Its a pretty rough attempt (took 5 min) and I could refine it more but why...its still a lens flair! :)

http://www.timelesshalls.com/articles/avalon/lens-flair-1.jpg

http://www.timelesshalls.com/articles/avalon/lens-flair-2.jpg

http://www.timelesshalls.com/articles/lens-flair-1.jpg

I agree the contrast of the night and the low level street lighting and the intensity of the reflected fire caused this effect IMHO. You're right that the lens captures the image upside down, so a reflection in the lens would be upside down and opposite the thing causing it...in this case the fire.
Add to that the human minds need to apply meaning and form to phenomena and bingo...a very spooky looking horseman.

Eva2
7th February 2011, 05:58
I think this will fit into this thread. It makes for interesting and revealing listening - description below - its a bit lengthy - 90 minutes in total - but can be heard in 3 parts:

'I do not say this lightly. This call presents a most clear description about what is happening worldwide right now, and some of the key parts of history that has led us to this point. I do not personally know the name of the one providing this information, and I have not fact checked anything. But I feel that he is likely one of our “White Knights”.

This call is from an apparent insider whose understanding is shared in the call. It is one of the best descriptions of how the current world situation has developed that I have ever heard. And it’s only 112 minutes long.

As events are transpiring very rapidly, I felt that many of you would benefit from listening to this call.

It is a powerful history lesson, at the very least. If you want the real history, listen to this. I feel this is an excellent call. Only 2 people are talking. As I mentioned, I do not know who is “Contact 2″, but he has been there, and done that, and seen this. Again, I sense he is one of the “White Knights”, providing us the information we are needing at this time.

What’s it all about…

Global settlements, the Dinar, the Chinese, and about the overall world picture, the Federal Reserve, the economic resetting of the world, military industrial complex, 911, inside job, role of the Chinese, Bush stole gold owed to Chinese (75 yr. lease from China in 1933), war crimes of Bush, Cheney. And much much more.

However, note that this discussion does not go into the level of Galactic participation, as most here would understand, and as discussed by David Wilcock in his “China’s ‘October Surprise‘” articles.

The GET Team is a group of people who share information about the Iraqi Dinar, and its potential for revaluation. Some have invested in this. But this call discusses primarily the world situation, and what is being done now to rectify all of it.'

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2011/02/01/you-must-listen-to-this-call/

Eva2
7th February 2011, 06:11
Actually after posting this, I noticed that it may already be submitted at another thread (Fulford) - sorry if its a repeat.

Ambrosia
8th February 2011, 15:44
3UKz3GVrHI8

Sorry guys, I'm trying to post this video, not sure why it's not posting to the thread...

ronbono57
8th February 2011, 16:00
Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbAug4qqegs&feature=player_embedded

zebowho
8th February 2011, 16:04
Is it this video and a double post? ;)

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?13383-Egypt-Riots-and-the-4th-horse-of-the-apocolypse

Mr54
8th February 2011, 16:06
High weirdness indeed. If you look at the other highlights or reflections from the camera lens they do seem to move in parallel with the image but it is indeed strange.

davyj0nes
8th February 2011, 16:58
4th horseman was lol.

Nairnia
8th February 2011, 18:15
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?13383-Egypt-Riots-and-the-4th-horse-of-the-apocolypse

Gone001
9th February 2011, 12:40
My older brother is a film cameraman who has worked on countless well known movies and my kid brother is a professional photographer. I showed this to them last night and both said lens reflection.

People will see what they want to see so if you see a ghost horseman, good for you, if you see an accidental reflection from the camera lens then good luck to you too.

Wow.. this level of blatant skepticism is very troubling. I'm afraid your the one seeing what you want to see my friend. This is my last plea to people, listen carefully this isn't an argument or opinion... it's just simply not a lens reflection. You don't need to be a movie camera man to have seen a lens reflection before and this isn't it. Lens flares simply don't go riding off into the night. Again I'm not saying it's an actual ghost horse + man... think projection.. think hologram. Calling this a lens reflection is lazy and will only get in the way of actually declaring WHAT this is. Next you'll be saying it's Venus...

de rien
9th February 2011, 12:48
Is it me, or is the rider on backwards? I wonder what that symbolizes.

zebowho
9th February 2011, 13:44
Wow.. this level of blatant skepticism is very troubling. I'm afraid your the one seeing what you want to see my friend. This is my last plea to people, listen carefully this isn't an argument or opinion... it's just simply not a lens reflection. You don't need to be a movie camera man to have seen a lens reflection before and this isn't it. Lens flares simply don't go riding off into the night. Again I'm not saying it's an actual ghost horse + man... think projection.. think hologram. Calling this a lens reflection is lazy and will only get in the way of actually declaring WHAT this is. Next you'll be saying it's Venus...

It isn't blatant at all, its healthy. I would even go as far as you have except I've seen that technology and its awesome. Several years ago I was a member of Ricard Hoagland's blog (since been removed) and we were discussing things like current events, NASA feeds etc. In that discussion an English corporation was found that builds control centers for news outlets like CNN and others. This company had both hardware and software that could inject images AND moving video, real time. They were even proud, very proud of the fact that they could do this during a live broadcast no less. They almost taunted in fact stated in one of their papers, "no one would even know the difference", I read their entire site. Now I've had a couple of system crashes since then and for the life of me cannot remember the companies name or links I had stored which is why I didn't bring it up before. I simply cannot prove it, yet.

My point is this, we all have our experiences to draw from, some are stronger than others and in the end, opinions are our own, including yours! Lets not move from the directive of the group and understand the simplest of our words or phrases may have stronger intent - I neither laugh at nor mock you my friend!

Peace!

ArtyCarl
9th February 2011, 17:10
I'm sorry Aldous, but like everyone else here you and I are entitled to our own opinions and that is the way it should be. You should not mock someone for having a different opinion than you.

I dont think it is Venus, I think it is a reflection inside the lens...perfectly reasonable, it happens all the time. You are entitled to believe that it is a ghostly apparition or laser/light projection or anything else.

Gone001
10th February 2011, 06:20

It isn't blatant at all, its healthy. I would even go as far as you have except I've seen that technology and its awesome. Several years ago I was a member of Ricard Hoagland's blog (since been removed) and we were discussing things like current events, NASA feeds etc. In that discussion an English corporation was found that builds control centers for news outlets like CNN and others. This company had both hardware and software that could inject images AND moving video, real time. They were even proud, very proud of the fact that they could do this during a live broadcast no less. They almost taunted in fact stated in one of their papers, "no one would even know the difference", I read their entire site. Now I've had a couple of system crashes since then and for the life of me cannot remember the companies name or links I had stored which is why I didn't bring it up before. I simply cannot prove it, yet.

My point is this, we all have our experiences to draw from, some are stronger than others and in the end, opinions are our own, including yours! Lets not move from the directive of the group and understand the simplest of our words or phrases may have stronger intent - I neither laugh at nor mock you my friend!

Peace!

In your rebuttal you actually proved my point because what did you do? I'll tell you: provide a reasonable explanation of what it could be. You said "In that discussion an English corporation was found that builds control centers for news outlets like CNN and others. This company had both hardware and software that could inject images AND moving video, real time. They were even proud, very proud of the fact that they could do this during a live broadcast no less.". Thank you! :)

I'm sorry Aldous, but like everyone else here you and I are entitled to our own opinions and that is the way it should be. You should not mock someone for having a different opinion than you.

I dont think it is Venus, I think it is a reflection inside the lens...perfectly reasonable, it happens all the time. You are entitled to believe that it is a ghostly apparition or laser/light projection or anything else.

I just don't think it's perfectly reasonable is all; your entitled to your opinion of course it just baffles me. http://www.google.ca/images?q=lens%20reflection&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1024&bih=406 - lots of different lens reflections. http://www.google.ca/images?q=lense%20flare&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1024&bih=406 - also went ahead and looked up lens flares for ya. Notice how almost every single reflection/flare takes on a circular aspect (I wonder if this is because the lens is circular hmmmmmmmmm:rolleyes:) You find me one image that looks even close to the one in the video and then in the words of Barthalemu J. Simpson "I'll eat my shorts" :D

Cheers,

Aldous

ArtyCarl
10th February 2011, 09:09
Hi Aldous

The examples you have given are for lens flare which is when stray light hits the circular elements of a cameras lens. The proper term for what I am talking about is ghosting and is the scourge of many an amateur photographer.

I will try and find some examples to post.

zebowho
10th February 2011, 09:12
You don't need to eat your shorts and please don't take my words out of context and there's no need to thank me. I didn't give you anything except "I neither laugh at nor mock you my friend". I basically pointed out, from what I've seen (read my post above) there would be no doubt its an image of a horseman, hologram or not. My apologies for leaving it between the lines. This video just doesn't cut it for me.

Agree to disagree and let it go!

The group I was referring to is New Rising <-- just takes a little thought is all! :)
Peace my friend
-z

**ArtyCarl, I stand corrected and Aldous it was me that said "lens flair". Reflection is right.

ArtyCarl
10th February 2011, 09:22
Here are a few quick examples of lens ghosting.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59334649@N05/5432676145/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59334649@N05/5432676057/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59334649@N05/5433287280/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59334649@N05/5432676207/in/photostream/

As zebowho says, there is no need to eat your hat but perhaps you might accept that there is much to learn and none of us knows everything.

ArtyCarl
10th February 2011, 09:53
As I said in an earlier thread, my older brother is a professional cameraman who has worked on all the Harry Potter Movies, latest Bond movie and countless others. This is what he emailed me:

'If you look at the first frame where the 'horseman' appears, you can see above and to the left of it a fire. The 'horseman' is actually a reflection of the fire inversed by the lens (the green colour is caused by chromatic coatings on the lens). As the camera moves to the right the 'horseman' moves with it but actually moves a little faster towards the end and arcs slightly upwards. This is the effect of the reflection passing over the slightly curved surface of the lens. I have zero doubt that this is anything but a reflection. Sorry mate!'

Gone001
10th February 2011, 11:34
Hi Aldous

The examples you have given are for lens flare which is when stray light hits the circular elements of a cameras lens. The proper term for what I am talking about is ghosting and is the scourge of many an amateur photographer.

I will try and find some examples to post.

I provided examples for lens flare and lens reflection

You don't need to eat your shorts and please don't take my words out of context and there's no need to thank me. I didn't give you anything except "I neither laugh at nor mock you my friend". I basically pointed out, from what I've seen (read my post above) there would be no doubt its an image of a horseman, hologram or not. My apologies for leaving it between the lines. This video just doesn't cut it for me.

Agree to disagree and let it go!

The group I was referring to is New Rising <-- just takes a little thought is all! :)
Peace my friend
-z

**ArtyCarl, I stand corrected and Aldous it was me that said "lens flair". Reflection is right.

If you think you didn't give me anything I would say go back and read your original post. "Agree to disagree and let it go?", if that's how you feel then why do you keep replying? I know about the group I helped design the logo ;).

As I said in an earlier thread, my older brother is a professional cameraman who has worked on all the Harry Potter Movies, latest Bond movie and countless others. This is what he emailed me:

'If you look at the first frame where the 'horseman' appears, you can see above and to the left of it a fire. The 'horseman' is actually a reflection of the fire inversed by the lens (the green colour is caused by chromatic coatings on the lens). As the camera moves to the right the 'horseman' moves with it but actually moves a little faster towards the end and arcs slightly upwards. This is the effect of the reflection passing over the slightly curved surface of the lens. I have zero doubt that this is anything but a reflection. Sorry mate!'

Thanks for the links and don't apologize. You sharing an email from your brother doesn't debunk this video in my eyes. I have zero doubt that this is not a reflection on the lens. Even in the links you provided there is nothing that looks even close to whats in the video and again they (for the most part) all have a circular aspect. If we've gotten anything out of this it's that I will finally agree to disagree because this is clearly a pointless argument from both sides :).

Cheers guys,

Aldous

bearcow
24th March 2011, 03:46
From the share international website

http://www.share-international.org/

Latest news

Jerusalem UFO and Rider on a White Horse in Cairo are signs of Maitreya, the World Teacher, says Share International Foundation

Two miraculous phenomena have recently been seen by millions worldwide on television and the internet: a glowing UFO hovering over Jerusalem's Temple Mount, and an ethereal figure in white riding a white horse through the crowds gathered in Tahrir Square in Cairo, Egypt, captured on video.
The UFO was filmed by at least three different witnesses. The Sydney Morning Herald reported: “Perhaps more intriguing is the fact it was shot from various angles that all seem to be in sync, particularly at the moment when the object flies upwards at high speed.” UK’s Channel 4 News noted that the videos appear to show “the exact same ball of light” and that “the mystery deepens as flying is forbidden above the sacred site, so the light cannot come from a plane”.

What do these phenomena mean? Who is creating them? What is their significance at this time of crisis and change?

According to Benjamin Creme, artist, author and lecturer, these are two of many signs or miracles which herald the emergence into public life of Maitreya, the World Teacher.

On 14 January 2010 Benjamin Creme announced that Maitreya had, for the first time, appeared (incognito) on television. Since then he has appeared 29 times in the USA, and more interviews are expected soon in the Americas, Japan, Europe and the rest of the world.

According to Benjamin Creme’s Master, the UFO in Jerusalem was one of the four ‘stars’ seen around the world since December 2008 that herald Maitreya’s open emergence. He also confirms that the Rider on the White Horse was a blessing from Maitreya to show the immensity of what the Egyptian people are doing, and that he is with them in their struggle for justice and freedom. Maitreya has often appeared as the Rider on a White Horse – an age-old symbol for a teacher to come. Many now expect the return of their awaited Teacher, whether they call him the Christ, Messiah, the fifth Buddha, Krishna, Kalki Avatar or the Imam Mahdi.

Since they mentioned this It's probable that is a planned part of the psyop as well, at least they did a some what decent job in fabricating it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSZ2mSnaC44&feature=fvst

but the white horse riding through the center of cario? Ive seen better special effects on mystery science theater 3000!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWQKOj9Sxkg&feature=related
EPIC FAIL at 1:22

cnn ran a advert on maitreya a few years back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FvA6BbMeb0

Ask yourself why cnn would run a ad on some unproven Messianic figure?

This is not the christ, anti-christ or anything supernatural, this is % 100 USDA grade BULL

a lot of you know the back story to maitreya, please fill in the missing bits for people who dont know, Im going to bed

Nairnia
24th March 2011, 07:35
The UFO in Jerusalem is a proven hoax and the horse is lens flare. No phenomena there.

Lord Sidious
24th March 2011, 07:59
The UFO in Jerusalem is a proven hoax and the horse is lens flare. No phenomena there.

You still here?
How much do they pay you to ''debunk'' here?

ViralSpiral
24th March 2011, 08:36
How much do they pay you to ''debunk'' here?

chuckle... everyones reality has a different garden to weed....

Nairnia, you may want to read through a post I thoroughly enjoyed wading through last night.

This one: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?15909-My-ET-contact-experiences-%28discussions-Q-A-panel-etc.%29&p=171544&viewfull=1#post171544

In which OnyxKnight commented on Jerusalem: The Israel Dome UFO - Aldebaran orb-probe.

Kinda fits onto my grassy knoll beautifully

John Parslow
24th March 2011, 08:44
Hello Nairnia

I would be very interested in any information you have that the UFO is a hoax - as for the pale horse being lens flare I have been an amateur photographer for many years and I have never seen a lens flare in the perfect shape of a galloping horse - I would value your explanation of this phenomena ...

Best regards. JP :cool:

Lord Sidious
24th March 2011, 09:38
Hello Nairnia

I would be very interested in any information you have that the UFO is a hoax - as for the pale horse being lens flare I have been an amateur photographer for many years and I have never seen a lens flare in the perfect shape of a galloping horse - I would value your explanation of this phenomena ...

His controller whom he reports to tells him it is a hoax.

dan i el
24th March 2011, 09:46
but the white horse riding through the center of cario? Ive seen better special effects on mystery science theater 2000!

LOL indeed! I wondered if was it on CGI rollerskates?

Anchor
24th March 2011, 10:57
If it is Maitreya and he comes and acts according to his messages [ http://www.share-international.org/maitreya/messages/Ma_mess.htm ] - then we are going to get a real shot in the arm toward progress.

The problems of mankind are real but solvable. The solution lies within your grasp. Take your brother's need as the measure for your action and solve the problems of the world. There is no other course.

Debunk that.

Maria Stade
24th March 2011, 11:25
Thank you Bearcow !

And you are right there will come no messia or any other being.

This is a way to trick people to not work on with self.

All that is is with in.

What is returning to earth is the so called Christ Consciousness = The energy and flow as the heart chakra opens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi6xLSniacE&feature=related

Maria

Do not call upon enteties YOU ALL HAVE YOUR OWN POWER.
Dont give it away and dont make your self small because You are not and have never been.

dan i el
24th March 2011, 11:30
Will this Maitreya be presiding from Astana?

Did the Maitreya commission his logo from the same graphic designers as this organisation? : http://www.religions-congress.org/index.php?lang=english ( links to congress of world and traditional religions site ) because they look awfully similar.

jorr lundstrom
24th March 2011, 11:46
Wow, this seem to an event as big as the wellknown crucifiction.

Where will he land? Is it still possible to get tickets.

BTW do they accept cameras?:biggrin:

Icecold
24th March 2011, 12:05
So when this guy comes we will see a bright star in the sky?

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXaCnKO6w7Zk8LvQa6_XKGpyuPvMHKl7kSXOKNVy84yrf9nENw

The HoppyBunny
24th March 2011, 12:09
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?14479-News-Ufo-over-israel-s-temple-of-solomon-or-dome-of-the-rock&p=152296#post152296

I do think the DOME OF THE ROCK UFO IS A GIANT SCAM, at least how it is "publicized" in shareinternational.org. I have some relevant ideas about it on my thread...I hope it opens some different perceptions about it.

-The HoppyBunny

ViralSpiral
24th March 2011, 12:12
[

LOL indeed! I wondered if was it on CGI rollerskates?

nope, just http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b324/combover/lollerskates.gif

jorr lundstrom
24th March 2011, 12:22
So when this guy comes we will see a bright star in the sky?

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXaCnKO6w7Zk8LvQa6_XKGpyuPvMHKl7kSXOKNVy84yrf9nENw

That would probably be the lights from the helicopter like in Apocalypse Now.

A bunch of very light-dressed bimbos and a patriarch with a long beard

saying things like: why fear when Im here and other funny things. And then

there will be beer on the house. And then they switch to commersials.

We have another thread about Jesus arriving on May 21. I hope the jippos

wont collide. Love and carrots on me:cheer2:

bearcow
24th March 2011, 15:16
Share international has been going strong for 30 years. They are associated with the UN. Benjamin creme, the spokesman/leader has been flying around the world all this time giving free lectures in major cities at relativity high profile venues. Someone behind the scenes pulls the strings to fund this and get him media exposure.

Years back, before i had found any genuine masters, I went to see Benjamin Creme speak in a ritzy hotel in NY. He generally came off as a arrogant pompous Englishman. They controlled the flow of information at the talk as much as possible. The only way you could ask a question was to write it down on a piece of paper, then later in the talk the questions were handed to Mr Creme and he selectively chose only softball questions to be addressed. Later in the evening he said the spirit of maitreya was going to "overshadow" him . When this happened, the vibe in the room definitely changed. I have seen/felt real masters extend their energy field in a group and do what people generally think of as miracles, but what was going on with Creme that night was different. I believe, let me say I don't have any proof for this, but I believe they turn on some sort of technology that creates a sympathetic vibration in the room that's designed to try to effect the brain in a way that "blisses" you out and limits the amount of activity in the brain centers that deal with critical thinking. I think they have been testing out this technology and trying to fine tune it at Cremes talks over the years to gauge it's effectiveness. The idea being, when Maitreya comes out in the open and speaks to a group of people, they turn the machine up to full blast and everyone goes Gaga for him. The following statement sort of alludes to this.

It was reported that there was only 20-30 minutes between the earthquake and the time the tsunami reached shore. The Japanese were prepared for tsunamis of smaller scale, but never before experienced a tsunami of such magnitude, and a lot of people got caught. The death toll is still climbing. (1) Did those people who were swept away by the tsunami receive any divine intervention? (2) Did they suffer?

A. (1) Yes, many more were saved. (2) Strangely, no. Maitreya has the power to remove fear and pain.

http://www.share-international.org/magazine/old_issues/2011/2011-03-special.htm

Also these masters are against wiki leaks, for a no fly zone over Iraq. Come on now, the psyops guys are starting diverge greatly from the persona of a "enlightened" master

Maybe when the whole Raj Patel thing blew up, which i dont think was part of the psyop, they decided to slowly blow this thing up and use it as a test run to see how people would react when they started to do some CGI special effects on the news.

I hope they do a better job with the CGI when they decide to do the whole fake alien invasion thing. They need to hire Spielberg.

Eric J (Viking)
24th March 2011, 15:59
??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9ndSHmFock

viking

aroundthetable
24th March 2011, 16:36
I remember B Creme being cut short in an interview on c2c, the reason being so many listeners were calling in reporting feelings of nausea.

bearcow
24th March 2011, 16:53
Raj Patel has flat out stated that he is not Maitreya anti-christ or wants anything to do with this. He thinks the people who believe in this are a buch of nut jobs. Mr creme has also stated that this guy is not Maitreya. I think the only reason he is involved in any of this is that lots of Zealous christians went searching for the anti-christ when Mr creme made the announcement that he is openly speaking. He was just the guy who fit the description better than anyone else.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/belief/2010/apr/20/raj-patel-maitreya-world-teacher

Also ask yourself how Mr Creme is allowed to write a article in the London Guardian

zebowho
24th March 2011, 18:23
Wow, sharp comments early on this one!

There was a discussion on the "4th horseman" here:

Just have a read. Take a min and seriously think. You'll have your own conslusion!

-z

Carmody
24th March 2011, 18:28
I take apart and redesign/re-execute optical packages. I play at the highest levels of light control in optical systems.

I know the difference between lens issues and whatnot. I'm on the verge of (thinking about) designing my own glass, I'm that far gone in that subject area. (If I am ever allowed the time to play....). I'd love to buy my own vapor deposition machine to do my own lens coatings.

Sorry to disagree..but....

In my estimation ...it appears to be optical noise of some sort.

bearcow
24th March 2011, 18:59
I take apart and redesign/re-execute optical packages. I play at the highest levels of light control in optical systems.

I know the difference between lens issues and whatnot. I'm on the verge of (thinking about) designing my own glass, I'm that far gone in that subject area. (If I am ever allowed the time to play....). I'd love to buy my own vapor deposition machine to do my own lens coatings.

Sorry to disagree..but....

In my estimation ...it appears to be optical noise of some sort.

of course it's fake, that's not the point. The point is that it's being broadcast on multiple news networks cbs, msnbc, cnn, euronews. They dont confirm or deny that its real. Then the UN fringe organization Share international says its a sign from the Messiah. The powers that be want to see if enough suckers take the bait. If they do, they wheel out the next trick and hope they can fool more people until they have enough people believing that maitreya/UN will save them from the apocalypse.

DeDukshyn
24th March 2011, 23:47
The white horse is clearly a lens/reflection effect. You can tell immediately by the constant ratio between the camera movement and the "horse" image - as the camera moves from left to right, the ratio of movement is constant, also, further on when the camera rises, the "horse" also raises by a constant ratio. It's a reflection on the window he is filming through. I'm pretty confident about this.

Anchor
25th March 2011, 02:16
About 20 years ago I went to see Benjamin Creme in the Friends meeting house in London. It was basically a room with a lot of wooden chairs. He sat on a table at the front, gave his talk then took questions I think there were only about 20-30 people in the audience - a lot of elderly people. I don't think it had really taken off at this point. It was a long time ago, pre-internet! Anyway he answered my question directly - I didn't have to write it down or anything like that. It was all above board and free format.

There was a blessing at the end - which was palpable (and quite nice thanks!).

I'm not saying this to defend the guy - just a statement of fact as to what I experienced at the time.

John..

Anchor
25th March 2011, 02:19
Raj Patel has flat out stated that he is not Maitreya anti-christ or wants anything to do with this. He thinks the people who believe in this are a buch of nut jobs. Mr creme has also stated that this guy is not Maitreya. I think the only reason he is involved in any of this is that lots of Zealous christians went searching for the anti-christ when Mr creme made the announcement that he is openly speaking. He was just the guy who fit the description better than anyone else.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/belief/2010/apr/20/raj-patel-maitreya-world-teacher

Also ask yourself how Mr Creme is allowed to write a article in the London Guardian

I dont know how he is allowed but I liked the article

However, I have never presented Maitreya as a messiah figure who comes to make all things bright and beautiful for a supine humanity. Maitreya himself is at pains to clarify his position that every stone and brick of the new civilisation must be put in place by humanity itself; humanity's free will is sacrosanct.

John,,

tpmputterman
25th March 2011, 02:45
I just posted this in a thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?12350-Riots-Explode-in-Egypt-As-People-Protest-Against-The-Government!!!) but I thought it could use it's own. Ok first the article:

Ghost Horse Caught on Tape During Egypt Protests Sparks Theories of Biblical Proportions
February 4, 2011 by Bruce Wilson

In the shortest amount of time, the ghost horse video began to spread like a wildfire, accompanied by religious-based theories. The most heard theory, other than the lens flare theory, is the one of ‘The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse’, an apocalyptic vision predicted for the future in the Book of Revelation of Saint John the Evangelist.

Chapter 6 tells of a scroll held by God that is sealed with seven seals. The first four are opened by Jesus Christ – The Four Horsemen – four riders on white, red, black and pale horses which symbolize Conquest, War, Famine and Death.

Revelation 6:8
“I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.”

A lot of people now think they have seen the Pale Horseman or the Fourth Horseman in the middle of the Egypt clashes. The ghost horse certainly has a pale color…

Other more technical-oriented people claim CGI (Computer-Generated Imagery) software was used, but then you have to ask yourself why a television network would do such a thing.

To me it looks clear that due to an incredible coincidence, an astonishing lens flare occurred at a most unfortunate moment. We DO live in “interesting” times, but I don’t think MSNBC caught the Fourth Horseman on tape.

Watch the original video here:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...00327#41400327

Source- http://www.usnewssource.com/headline...ns_190926.html

Here is the vid. It shows the horse at the end:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UKz3GVrHI8&feature=player_embedded#

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UKz3...ayer_embedded#

Here is some background on the 4th horse of the apocalypse haha:

Pale Horse
The fourth horseman as depicted in the Bamberg Apocalypse (1000-1020)

When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" I looked and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hell was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

— Revelation 6:7-8˄ NIV

The fourth and final horseman is named Death. Of all the riders, he is the only one to whom the text itself explicitly gives a name. Still others apply the names "Pestilence"[9] or "Plague" to this horseman, based on alternative translations of the Bible (such as the Jerusalem Bible). Unlike the other three, he is not described carrying a weapon/object, instead he is followed by Hades. However, illustrations—like those above—commonly depict him carrying a scythe (like the Grim Reaper) or a sword.

The color of Death's horse is written as khlôros (χλωρóς) in the original Koine Greek, which is often translated as "pale", though "ashen", "pale green", and "yellowish green"[8] are other possible interpretations. The color suggests the sickly pallor of a corpse.[4][10] The natural colors of horse coats that could be indicated include dun, palomino, buckskin, or one of several color variants with dilution genes.[citation needed]

The verse beginning "they were given power over a fourth of the earth" may refer solely to Death and Hades, or it may summarize the roles of all four horsemen; scholars disagree on this point.

Here is the main Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Ho...the_Apocalypse

For me the fact that the original vid was from msnbc tells me it's probably not fabricated and on top of that there is no f-ing way that that was an " astonishing lens flare" that "occurred at a most unfortunate moment". Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Aldous

it does show the horse in the msnbc vid.

Borden
25th March 2011, 07:53
I listened to an interview with Creme and it made me feel sick. I also once read a thread on another forum from an advocate of Creme, and it was written in a horrible format that was all short lines (new paragraphs) like a poem, but halfway through sentences. That made me feel sick too, and angry. It was like some grotty attempt at hypnosis. There is something very horrible about that man, and It's highly odd. A previous poster mentioned the interview where many people, including the host, became ill listening to his voice. Was it George Noory? I disremember. I sympathise though, because it had the same effect on me.

My Mum met him when I was about twelve, so he's been banging on about this for a fair while. I wonder how many people he's made ill over the years.

Borden.

Humble Janitor
25th March 2011, 08:05
Hello Nairnia

His controller whom he reports to tells him it is a hoax.

Ask him what he thinks of Sorcha Faal. :p

If I'm correct, didn't some whackjobs once claim that Obama was Maitreya?

Benjamin Creme? He been inhaling too much Asper creme?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I listened to an interview with Creme and it made me feel sick. I also once read a thread on another forum from an advocate of Creme, and it was written in a horrible format that was all short lines (new paragraphs) like a poem, but halfway through sentences. That made me feel sick too, and angry. It was like some grotty attempt at hypnosis. There is something very horrible about that man, and It's highly odd. A previous poster mentioned the interview where many people, including the host, became ill listening to his voice. Was it George Noory? I disremember. I sympathise though, because it had the same effect on me.

My Mum met him when I was about twelve, so he's been banging on about this for a fair while. I wonder how many people he's made ill over the years.

Borden.

I think that Mr.Creme IS Maitreya.

The psyops is useful in distracting people away from that reality.

bearcow
25th March 2011, 16:21
About 20 years ago I went to see Benjamin Creme in the Friends meeting house in London. It was basically a room with a lot of wooden chairs. He sat on a table at the front, gave his talk then took questions I think there were only about 20-30 people in the audience - a lot of elderly people. I don't think it had really taken off at this point. It was a long time ago, pre-internet! Anyway he answered my question directly - I didn't have to write it down or anything like that. It was all above board and free format.

There was a blessing at the end - which was palpable (and quite nice thanks!).

I'm not saying this to defend the guy - just a statement of fact as to what I experienced at the time.

John..

I would agree with you that the energy emitted from the overshadowing was enjoyable, something did definitely change in the atmosphere of the room when it happened. But to me it felt out of place, my hypothesis about what was going on may be wrong, but the stark change of energy in the room before and after the overshadowing gave me pause that something was not right.

There is nothing wrong on the surface about the article in the guardian. But the other so-called leaders (obama, Cameron, etc) also speak of altruistic platitudes that have no real value in helping mankind. When Creme speaks of specific issues facing society, he more often than not backs the point of view endorsed by the UN.