View Full Version : US government leaked ufo videos never before seen footage

astrid
25th March 2011, 23:25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sHAtuoPWIM

I'm not sure about the "never seen footage" bit, alot of these look familiar,

but still a powerful video ( IMO).

astrid
25th March 2011, 23:39
hmmmm... now i look deeper at this, I'm not to sure about intention behind this clip.
Here is thier website..

http://www.niternat.com/

It's all very slick, even "over produced".

What are others thoughts on this??

Etherios
26th March 2011, 00:06
it seems like an advertising to point out the sites work. Its just a collection of old and new info that are out there nothing new just a recap of some of the things that are out there already.

i wont see it negatively till a see something to point in that direction atm its just another site.

str8thinker
26th March 2011, 00:44
Thanks, Astrid.

"US GOVERNMENT LEAKED UFO VIDEOS NEVER BEFORE SEEN FOOTAGE"

There are two lies in that title. The first is that most of the footage did NOT come from the US government. The second is that the footage has never been seen before. Most has already been posted on YouTube.

The video is probably worth saving and keeping for showing to your friends who are only just beginning to realize the extent of the cover-up. But there is no attempt at commentary or detail and it reeks of sensationalism - Niternat (a play on "internat(ional)") even exceeded the comment length in an effort to promote their website.

2012 Aliens Planets Kepler NASA UFOs ET Phone Home Bigfoot Backyard Strange Creatures Agenda UFO Hunters Sightings Footage MIBs Black Helicopters Men in Black Surveillance Devices MIB Government Conspiracies Conspiracy Alien Agenda Texas UFOs Stephenville Alien Spacecraft Russian UFO Crash Russians Riot Gear Troops get Ready for Doomsday End of Days No Mas Mayans Planet X Nibiru Martial Law Police State Grid Matrix Anunnaki Sumerians alien sightings aliens crash...

This could be a trailer for the next "Battle: Los Angeles" type movie. There seem to be a lot more of this kind (such as The Orion Conspiracy) appearing, as the entrepreneurs jump on the 2012 bandwagon.