PDA

View Full Version : the moon matrix control and expanding conciousness

shiva777
30th April 2010, 22:15
a good interview with Icke explaining how the moon is an artificial satellite suppressing people and the corrupted new-age and spiritual movements
..as usual Icke speaks a little simplistically but he get's some interesting discussions going...
http://truthfrequencyradio.com/?p=1431

samvado
1st May 2010, 19:40
Amazing, the interview totaly confirms what I was told in my DNA activation seminar in Glastonbury. I had my doubts then (being left-brain and all) but hearing it from icke independently with other sources he is citing too it becomes much more substancial.

ha, maybe my dna WAS activated after all, did cost me a bundle too ...:bounce:

thanx for the info mate!

HORIZONS
1st May 2010, 23:52
This is a great interview from the Icke perspective - I think I'll get his new book and follow up on what he has to say.

bluestflame
2nd May 2010, 02:41
this is part of the reason the dna is being activated , old tech built to function on old date , when the body bios gets upgraded and the operating system enhanced , switched on , the old stuff no longer works on it , is like upgrading from analog to digital

samvado
2nd May 2010, 15:10
is like upgrading from analog to digital

IMO thats not an upgrade, thats a change of technology :-)

bluestflame
2nd May 2010, 15:52
maybe it is

Connecting with Sauce
10th May 2010, 11:01
This is a great interview from the Icke perspective - I think I'll get his new book and follow up on what he has to say.

I have just started his new book... and I have his Australian DVD's from an eBay seller (£3) and me and a couple of friends are seeing him this weekend in Brixton in London... there are still some tickets available for this sell out show via toutes and ebay... No doubt there will be tickets around the location if UK people have a free Saturday...

I've watched DVD1 of 3 but want to watch the show on Saturday before I watch the other 2 discs.

HORIZONS
10th May 2010, 12:18
I have just started his new book... and I have his Australian DVD's from an eBay seller (£3) and me and a couple of friends are seeing him this weekend in Brixton in London... there are still some tickets available for this sell out show via toutes and ebay... No doubt there will be tickets around the location if UK people have a free Saturday...

I've watched DVD1 of 3 but want to watch the show on Saturday before I watch the other 2 discs.

Let us know how the show goes -

Niobe
10th May 2010, 13:07
For those in the States, he recently mentioned on an interview that he will be in New York and Chicago in October..probably other locations as well, but these two caught my attention as I am a mid-west gal and really hope to see him in Chicago! The New York presentation is posted on his website, but so far the Chicago one isn't.

Jan Rodrigo
20th May 2010, 11:32
great vedio , he is all ways spot on

Kulapops
2nd December 2010, 01:19
You know I ordered and got this book... and I still can't read it. Don't get me wrong, I like Dave.. like what he's doing... but if I was just getting my head around the Queen being an alien... the whole moon 'beam' thing is just the tops.

In the spirit of my calculation on another thread.. I think we can assume the moon is neither hollow, nor a spaceship, due to the extreme size and weight. Ok.. could be a spacestation.. but a very large one at 3476 000 metres across

But here I'd like to think about the radiated power needed to transmit a signal from the moon to the earth.

Irp (Radiated power ) is proportional to 1/ r2 where r is the distance between the earth. this is 384 401 000 m

Put this another way, you would need to have 6.76 x 10 18 Watts generated by a transmitter on the surface of the moon to give you 1 watt of power at the surface of the earth

6760 000 000 000 000 000 Watts.

Ok... this is not an accurate calculation.. and in fact mobile phones can pick up the tiniest of signals.... 1 watt is a colossal amount of power in electromagnetic terms. - 30dbm is an average signal level receivers can pick up.

But it gives you an idea of, shall we say, some practical considerations... BUt Dave has probably thought this through more than I have....

shiva777
13th December 2010, 19:19
Think about the implications of the moon being an artificially placed planet/machine to control and supress humanity....what implications does this have for all the ancient cultures and new-agey teachings who revere the moon as the Divine Feminine or a manifestation of Divine architecture..there is growing evidence that the moon is NOT a natural planetoid in our solar system...if and WHEN there is conclusive scientific evidence to convince even the most religious/new agey person they will have to re-evaluate their teachers and scriptures...the time is coming for the mind control to crumble and the TRUE galactic histories and facts to return

Icke speaks about the ARTIFICIAL MOON and programming
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFuPL3wz4Qs&feature=player_embedded#!

see the first post in this thread for a longer discussion on this topic...many researchers are coming up with the same facts and conclusions...this will shatter many of the romanticised concepts people have of the "wisdom" of ancient cultures and modern day preachers...the conditioning and deceptions go way beyond our recorded history ...

shiva777
16th December 2010, 19:36
http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/astrophysics/who-built-the-moon.html

Biologists say the Moon has been pivotal to the development of life on Earth, due to its gravitational force upon the oceans, which creates the tides, as it revolves around our planet.

Among the most noteworthy coincidences and anomalies regarding the Moon is that only one side of the Moon faces the Earth at all times and we never see the other, "Dark Side".

Moreover, the Moon's size and distance from Earth make it such that it covers the face of the Sun perfectly during a total eclipse. The Moon is almost exactly 1/400th the size of the Sun and its orbit happens to be positioned at exactly 1/400th the distance between the Earth and the Sun. With all of this said -- and more, it could seem like the Moon were artificially engineered.

While I may not agree with every statement in this New Age-y presentation, it certainly offers food for thought.

shiva777
18th December 2010, 19:06
moon mining and the secret space program

While NASA continues with the comedy sideshow ,.....
This is what is really happening
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEeictfmBx0

jEeictfmBx0

Fredkc
18th December 2010, 19:18
"moon mining"
Probably the dumbest idea since the "doomsday bomb".

Think about this;
The earth is "stirred" and re-oxygenated by
1. Earth's rotation, and
2. The tides.

Now, if you mine the moon, you decrease it's mass.
Decrease the moon's mass, you weaken our tides.
Weaken the tides, and the oxygen is no longer replenished in the oceans.
The ocean dies.
Man dies.

Maybe, if we mind the moon REAL fast we can mine it for everything we want before we all die?
Fred

shiva777
20th December 2010, 18:10
NASA Photos Confirm Moon is Artificial?
Monday, 20 December 2010 1:56

by Zen Gardner

According to David Icke's postulation regarding the Moon Matrix, and based on the research of many others who've studied the moon's many anomalies, the moon is an artificial orb that was pulled here for specific gravitational and other earth controlling purposes.

The recent striking NASA photos of the moon give a very clear impression.

First, it's obvious the moon is hardly geographically similar to the earth. You see no huge irregular ridges like earth's massive mountain ranges or deep trenches such as those within our oceans. (see photos below)

But even more than that, the moon very much does look like a metallic sphere with a dust covering that has been hit many times over but only to a specific depth--much like the affect of rain drops on a hard surface with a substantial covering of dust.

Here's the new NASA photo and story:

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/317/206/NASA_Photos_Confirm_Moon_is_Artificial.html

shiva777
28th December 2010, 00:59
some really good pictures of obvious moon anomalies

http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/viewvideo/62993/Uncensored_Moon_Images__39/

http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/viewvideo/62906/Aliens_On_The_Moon__/

trenairio
2nd January 2011, 22:35
So Star Wars really gives clues to the truth of human history

shiva777
5th January 2011, 08:59
A nine-part video documentary

Moon Rising: NASA lied about everything!

Direct translate from Dutch: In 1994 there were 1.8 million pictures of the moon during the ‘Clementine mission.Several variations were shot, including full color photos. On the cover of the DVD is one of the hundreds of pictures that you see presented in the film.

This is the first time in human history that the full moon in its natural color is revealed.
Leaving aside whether we have been to the moon or not … We have no doubt landed.This film is about what awaited us when we arrived and the lies that have been put in motion for what was, to conceal.

The researchers in this movie are speaking, tell us about the facts that more than forty years before were hidden. These facts will surprise and shock at the same time. You’ll ask yourself why these lies so long been presented to us.

The answers to these questions show that we are not treated as equals by those who pull the strings in this “greatest discovery ever denied.
Hiding the evidence that civilization may have been on the moon, or even more incredible, the possibility that they are still there, does raise questions about why we do that are kept in the dark.

The greatest invective that made us believe that the moon was a gray, colorless rock. By contrast, the moon more like a small planet teeming with life and structures of the type you get, until now, never seen before. It seems in any case strongly suggest that the Moon was inhabited in 1994 when these pictures were taken.

On the DVD cover shows a top right bright silver-blue colored disc with a light green dome in the middle. Compared to the ground below, it does not match the angle of the surface. The object floats above it, on its side. The other disc at the base is correctly positioned on the lunar surface and illuminates the surrounding area.

“We lied about everything” – bell comm / NASA Insider

9 videos

Total Lenght: 62 minutes

http://thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com/moon-rising-the-nasa-cover-up/