PDA

View Full Version : Behind the Scenes

enfoldedblue
28th March 2011, 06:25
I have decided to share something that for a long time I held close to my chest. I now feel it is my responsibility to share this, as it could possibly help some people. Back in1991 I was contacted (largely telepathically) by entities (possibly unconscious aspects of myself existing in other realms) that began teaching me. The main entity called herself Valerie, which I later discovered to be an anagram for ‘I reveal’. The journey I was guided on was intense to say the least. I learned to go within and explore my inner world. At first I came to understand myself, and they way I had ‘put myself together’. Then as delved deeper I began to connect with long forgotten aspects of myself and slowly more and more memories began to return.

The beings I communicated with were playful and loving…though certainly not afraid of ‘the dark”. It would take a book to describe all the details of this process that was initiated in 1991. The crux of their message is really…love…play…enjoy…and don’t take everything so seriously…especially yourself.

The specifics that I want to share here is what I discovered behind the scenes, beyond all the layers of drama.

It is as though there is a secret trap door deep within that allows us access to behind the scenes. I discovered this door back in 1996, and while for me passing through it was terrifying…leaving all I knew and trusted…not knowing if I would ever be able to return, it was THE ULTIMATE rewarding experience…and obviously as you can see I did come back…with a whole new perspective. (*the entities used a Q to describe this action. The circle represents the contained finite reality we normally exist within, and the tail of the Q is the bridge to infinity).

What I saw on my sojourn to the other side is that WE are creating all of this. We’re the writers, the architects, the actors, the stage…everything. It’s all US!

We’ve been playing this game of duality for so long now…the good guys, the bad guys, sides, divisions... I mean we do it brilliantly, using the tool of duality we have created an incredibly complex story filled with high drama, excitement and powerful roles. The plots we have concocted are fabulously complex and fascinating. We have so much fun creating wild sub-plots, and winding rabbit holes.

It can be fun and intriguing to explore and try to figure things out from this side, but when we take it so seriously that we enter into fear and think the answer is out there, instead of within, then we lose ourselves in the plot.

It’s been an intense game, and now everything is reaching a head. We’re getting ready to go to the next level. We created the roles of the dark ones to keep us from remembering love by distracting us from ourselves with fear. We programmed those parts of ourself to keep us seperate, and they are doing brilliantly. A big congrats to them will certainly be in order when we remember that this is a elaborate, intense, beautiful game…that WE all have created.

We are approaching the funnest part, the part where we start to wake up, see the roles we have been playing, and remember who we really are beyond this grand stage. But the longer we look only to the outside, the longer it will take, and the uglier things will appear. The PTB only have power over us while we engage in the duality framework…us and them mentality. When we look inside and discover how deep we actually go, we remember all that we truly are, and know that deep down we are ONE.

For me connecting with this backstage perspective allows me to delve and play in this reality in a way that I am continually learning and loving, without buying into the fear of the drama. I don’t expect anyone to simply accept what I have written, but I hope it will resonate for some, reflect a similar truth discovered within, or inspire someone to explore their inner world. I’m also curious to see what people's thoughts are on this perspective.

Big Love to ALL

jorr lundstrom
28th March 2011, 06:54
Thanx for the story. I have a hammock settee in a clearing in myself

where I just sit down when Im exhausted from playing duality in the

outer world. ;)

Jayke
28th March 2011, 10:25
Great thread, I've always been guided by my higher self to reach similar conclusions, always felt it was the role of us incarnating at this time to remind people to laugh, smile, breathe and play as we enter through this challenging part of the game. I like the idea of the 'Q', I always saw it as a black-hole/wormhole at the centre of our being that downloads everything we experience into the infinite, we can catch a ride on it whenever we choose to take a break from the game and relax into our infinite beingness, popping back up whenever we want to start playing again.

enfoldedblue
28th March 2011, 20:53
Thanks for comenting Jorr and Jayke. Glad to know I'm not totally alone with this viewpoint :)

Roseheart
28th March 2011, 21:52
Thanks enfoldedblue. This resonated with me.
I was only thinking this morning about the 'role' of the PTB and in that instant walked in those shoes and felt the horrible energy they are in... I actually felt compassion for someone being in that space of darkness and having no way out... Those of us not playing those roles are very lucky I think.
I have had many dreams of being involved in a great unwieldy theatre production and being totally unprepared and not knowing the story line at all... A clue from my higher self perhaps...
You're so right when you say the waking up is the fun part.
Namaste. x

Fred Steeves
28th March 2011, 22:38
Enfoldedblue, I had a dream/vision a few years back that took me for a journey through multiple lifetimes of trials and tribulations, but all rolled into one experience. When it was over,(physical lives)) me and my adventurous traveling friends found ourselves in a secluded wooded area with nothing around but a festive carnival, but it was surrounded by a mote, and the only way to get there was to cross a skinny wooden bridge and pay the toll.

Well, we had not a dime, s**t! Just then a very wise looking silver haired old black man presented himself with a smile, pointed to the mote and said " just swim across ". It was so obvious we hadn't thought about that, so we did. Screw the toll bridge.

As soon as we were across we found ourselves at the center of festivities sitting at a table, lively music and the works all around and filled with immense joy. The old man was sitting directly across from me, staring with a big s**t eating grin and a twinkle in his eye. Telepathically he was saying "see how easy that was, now what was up with all that worry"? Then I laughed so hard the tears were running down my face in streams as he nodded and smiled.

It took me quite a while to begin to grasp what the signifigance of the whole thing was, your thread sums it up. I still sense the old guy around every now and then, nodding and smiling.

Not that things here cannot be quite serious, and vitally important, but you do well to note the bigger picture. Thanks for the reminder!

Cheers,
Fred S.

lightblue
28th March 2011, 22:54
It is as though there is a secret trap door deep within that allows us access to behind the scenes. I discovered this door back in 1996, and while for me passing through it was terrifying…leaving all I knew and trusted…not knowing if I would ever be able to return, it was THE ULTIMATE rewarding experience…and obviously as you can see I did come back…with a whole new perspective. (*the entities used a Q to describe this action. The circle represents the contained finite reality we normally exist within, and the tail of the Q is the bridge to infinity

may we know how did the crossing to backstage and return to mainstage happen? how would you describe it? whad did go on? were in a hypnotic or a dream state, was it a near death experience or what? how did you communicate with the entities?

a lot of authors etc. are wanting to remind us "who we truly are"..so who are we truly according to your understanding?

thanks l

enfoldedblue
29th March 2011, 05:55
It is as though there is a secret trap door deep within that allows us access to behind the scenes. I discovered this door back in 1996, and while for me passing through it was terrifying…leaving all I knew and trusted…not knowing if I would ever be able to return, it was THE ULTIMATE rewarding experience…and obviously as you can see I did come back…with a whole new perspective. (*the entities used a Q to describe this action. The circle represents the contained finite reality we normally exist within, and the tail of the Q is the bridge to infinity

may we know how did the crossing to backstage and return to mainstage happen? how would you describe it? whad did go on? were in a hypnotic or a dream state, was it a near death experience or what? how did you communicate with the entities?

a lot of authors etc. are wanting to remind us "who we truly are"..so who are we truly according to your understanding?

thanks l

Thanks for your question. I wish I could provide you with a simple formula, but it not possible. I guess for me I see this crossing as a kind of initiation. As I said I communicated with entities who taught me (bizarrely communication began with a ouija board, but quickly progressed to telepathy as I began to know the answers before they would be written out. Eventually I would hear clear voices). But as the teaching progressed it began to feel less like entities teaching me, and more like the whole universe was playing a hand, or like the whole universe was an entity with whom I was having a dialogue. For six months my whole reality shifted (July-Dec 1996). It was like I suddenly shifted perspectives and began to think in a whole new way. Now I would use the term multidimensional awareness as opposed to a linear awareness, but at the time I described it as thinking on many lines simultaneously, rather than just one. There were a couple friends who were involved as well. With one, who I will call Sacha, I was able to travel to really deep spaces with. We would travel so far beyond our normal ego identification that we could lose ourselves in one another. Sometimes we would no longer be able to distinguish which one of us had said something.

One day the voice asked, “are you ready to let go of everything you know”. I remember feeling so confident at the time when I answered yes. Later with Sacha we were in a dimension in which we are students in a mystery school and we were graduating to a new level…(sorry it is very difficult to relate these stories in a linear 3D world way…I know it sounds strange, please don’t take it in a literal way, see it more as an analogy). There was an incredible feeling of accomplishment and elation. Then right after we saw that we had been presented with the opportunity to cross over (the Q bridge). Sacha said she wasn’t going, whereas I made the leap without hesitation (you know what they say about fools rushing in..lol). Immediately after Sacha and I could no longer communicate. It was strange, whereas moments before we could speak almost as one mind, suddenly we just could not ‘get’ each other at all. We quickly gave up and she left. Once alone I started to feel myself being pulled down in my mind, like I was sucked down a spiral staircase. I had no control, it was very frightening. I had no idea if I would be able to come back. I was faced with all my unresolved fears (though at the time I didn’t know what they were). Eventually I found myself lying ‘at the bottom’ alone. I remember thinking “I have become the dreamer”. Then I flashed to a vision in which I was a member of a family who travelled on a ship through the void. The ship was alive, we the members of the family were parts of it. As we travelled through this infinite eternal void we dreamed. In our dreams we created universes and never-ending realities to amuse ourselves in. I saw layer upon layer of stories, which were all incredibly interconnected like a multidimensionally woven carpet.

Some time later another friend came over, and I remember being absolutely shocked that they could reach me. I was in the dreamer (unconscious) awareness but still physically positioned on earth. It was very difficult to communicate. I felt like an alien seeing this world for the first time. The way things worked here seemed very strange and quite backward. My friends became worried about me and rang my parents who, not understanding what was going on, checked me into the emergency ward of the hospital where I was given an anti-psychotic drug which knocked me out. When I came to I was back here. I often wonder what it would have been like if I had had people around who were not frightened by my state…who could have allowed me to follow it through naturally. Anyway…obviously not how I wrote the script…lol.

Upon my return I found I could no longer contact my teachers in the same way I had done in the past. But also it felt as though I didn’t need to, I could now connect with my own wisdom. The next years I spent integrating the experience.

As you can see there is really so much to this that it is difficult to try to explain it so briefly. I am looking at it like a good exercise, but obviously can only just barely touch on things. I can only humbly offer glimpses of my subjective truth. I do not know why this happened to me, or really how it happened. It was just part of my experience in this wild game called life.

Who are we truly according to your understanding

Ok…..I’ll do my best to answer :eek:.

Ultimately I believe that we are one being expressing itself in infinite ways. From a human perspective we are each a unique expression of God (ONE). On the surface we appear separate, but deep down we all reach down to the same point.

The being that we are is infinitely creative and curious, continually growing and expanding in awareness.

From a personal perspective I feel myself to be aware/conscious energy that is currently focused on a point in time and space that is identified as Christy L*******. But when I reach down beyond my current identity I know that I have always existed, I move through everything, I have no beginning, no end. I just AM.

However between this surface reality and the point where we are all one there are many, many layers, dimensions and perspectives. (as I mentioned above).

LOVE ALLways, c

lightblue
29th March 2011, 20:34
thanks for your account...i myself would not consider using ouija board under any circumstances - you never know what entities and/or channels you can inadvertently invoke...i don't envy your experience though i think you were brave to plunge into it - it can't have been easy on you and family., let alone your livelihood... that's if you wanted to hold down a paid employment at the time, or land a job....

bestest wishes :yu: l

enfoldedblue
29th March 2011, 23:36
thanks for your account...i myself would not consider using ouija board under any circumstances - you never know what entities and/or channels you can inadvertently invoke...i don't envy your experience though i think you were brave to plunge into it - it can't have been easy on you and family., let alone your livelihood... that's if you wanted to hold down a paid employment at the time, or land a job....

bestest wishes :yu: l

Hi Lightblue,

I know ouija boards can be very dangerous for the reasons you listed. I was only 19 when we did it and we were lucky because the beings we contacted were waiting to speak to us and as they explained ouija boards can be dangerous because they open portals that any being can pass through. They explained that they guarded the passage to ensure that nothing negative came through. These beings were all about love and growth, so it was a positive experience. In terms of work prospects this was not an issue. I finished my University degree just 1995, before the six-month period. During the six month period I worked part time in a cafe, just enough to get by. Afterwards I went travelling through western Canada, where the universe lined up many magical healing experiences…hotsprings, sweat lodges etc…it was great (all free, which was good as I obviously had little money). After that I went to Australia where I have been for 14 years. I worked for many years as an arts coordinator and implementing creative projects for disadvantaged youths. I quit 2 yrs ago when my son was born. Now I work doing what I call Sacred Journey Support (helping others on their awakening journey).

My family has always been very supportive. At the time my parents (both psychologists lol) were obviously very concerned and frightened, but they now understand that the experience was part of my spiritual unfolding. While certainly challenging the experience helped us grow as a family.

Anyway I did not write this to elicit envy, I just wanted to convey the depths of what can be discovered within. Also I hope this doesn’t act to make people fear going within. This was just how my journey unfolded…it was perfect for me. Everyone’s journey within is different and for most awakening is a beautiful gentle process.

LOVE ALLways, c

andrewgreen
30th March 2011, 03:37
I was always gutted I wasn't born earlier so I could have been part of the 60's hippie movement. But I now realise why I was born later, still annoying though :)

58andfixed
30th March 2011, 03:50
We’ve been playing this game of duality for so long now…the good guys, the bad guys, sides, divisions...

Hi EnfoldedBlue:

Could you elaborte more on 'duality' ?

Does it need to be there ?

Who's in control of maintaining it ?

Why / When did it start ?

Is 'duality' the core of the 'old paradigm' and if so, what would be the 'new paradigm' ?

Is it one of those things that we are just passengers on a train, or what ?

TIA

Arpheus
30th March 2011, 04:19
Nice message and all friend but i would stay miles away from ouija boards,i simply do not trust that type of device and know of many horror/nightmare stories about people who have used them in the past as well,i will stick with what i do best good ole simple old school meditation hehe!

enfoldedblue
30th March 2011, 08:43
I am responding to this comment first as it will take a while to put together an answer for 58andfixed's question...it will come though :)

Nice message and all friend but i would stay miles away from ouija boards,i simply do not trust that type of device and know of many horror/nightmare stories about people who have used them in the past as well,i will stick with what i do best good ole simple old school meditation hehe!

I agree. Please see response #10. I haven’t used a ouija board in ages… it never worked the same after…just seemed to spout gibberish. In my initial post I purposely left out any mention of a ouija board because I didn’t want to encourage that form of exploration, as I have come to understand that my experience does not reflect the norm. Now I use much more innate, natural means, like meditation, dreamwork, and inner dialogues as a means of connecting with spirit. However when asked directly I am not going to lie, or try to gloss over things. I am about being honest and as straight forward as I can be.

LOVE ALLways, c

enfoldedblue
13th April 2011, 21:18
We’ve been playing this game of duality for so long now…the good guys, the bad guys, sides, divisions...

Hi EnfoldedBlue:

Is 'duality' the core of the 'old paradigm' and if so, what would be the 'new paradigm' ?

TIA

Wow sorry that took so long!! I had a lot of things that needed to be addressed over the last little while...but I didn't forget. I actually wrote out the responses in a word doc...which disappeared...and the prospect of having to write it again kinda put me off for a while.

In this context I am using the term duality to refer to the us and them mentality that prevails on earth. In duality we are disconnected from unity consciousness/ sense of our oneness. Because we don’t directly feel our oneness it seems logical to vilify others, to go to war with others, to try to get more for ourselves, to try to control and dominate others etc
But ultimately the us and them mentality keeps us divided from ourself.
In duality there is always a sense of other, of unknown, and thus always an element of fear that drives our actions.

When we transcend duality we realize that we are everything. There is nothing that is not us, and thus, unless we fear ourself, there is nothing to fear. This is why loving ourself is the key to transcending duality. As we heal the duality within, our relationship with the outer world shifts as well.

I don’t believe it needs to be there, I believe it is there because we set up this realm of experience because we are passionate, creative, curious being/ beings who thought it would be a fascinating experience/experiment, we want to try it all!. There are realities that I have touched on where we exist as separate beings, but we are all conscious that we are truly one being, and this understanding guides our actions.

On this level I am not sure of the details, it is not my department…lol….we can call them the PTB, the illuminati, aliens, reptilians…one or all of the above (there are many working out this side of things). All I know is that from the perspective that I am able to access, it doesn’t really matter…it’s all really US. When we devised this ‘game’/’experiment’ we created roles that embodied good and evil. The job of the evil ones was to keep us separate, to keep us from remembering our divine godliness. As horrible as they are on this side, beyond their roles in this drama they are beautiful souls (there is no such thing as an ugly soul). I have played ‘bad’ guys in several lives and I can tell you it is a real double edge sword. On one hand it is really fun and exciting….so devious…lol, but on the other hand, at a soul level it is very painful as to play these dark parts well one has to completely cut themselves off from love and compassion.

Behind the scenes we are all working on this together.

I have no idea when it started exactly. I think in many ways it was very gradual. Many cultures on Earth only began to see themselves as separate from their surroundings and one another, when they were conquered by Westerners. In the Western tradition I believe that the concept of ‘the Fall’ is an echo of the process of losing the sense of oneness.

Yes, for me duality is the core of the ‘old paradigm’. As I stated above, duality creates the us and other scenario in which we view part of the whole as exterior to us, as unknown, as foreign, a possible threat etc, and thus in duality framework nearly everything we do is driven by fear.

I am not sure how exactly the new paradigm will manifest, but I know that it will be guided by oneness and love, rather than fear and separation.

An analogy I like to use is if we could actually see humanity as one being, right now it would be a tragic sight. Lying crippled on the ground it would be gouging, poisoning and bombing itself, the right hand trying to chop the fingers off the left. Not a very pretty picture. But there is hope that before it is too late we will wake up and realize that we are one being, stop hurting /destroying each other/ourself, and rise up once again to our divinity.

No I certainly don’t think we are just passengers on a train. As I said it really is all US….there is nothing but. There are parts of ourselves that naturally attend to the deeper, behind the scenes side of things. The more we connect with our inner world, the more we become conscious of those aspects of ourself and the more consciously we participate in creating our reality.

LOVE ALLways, c

RedeZra
18th April 2011, 03:19
ah life is light

behind these passing pictures

projecting upon a screen of spirit

and when the epic ends

life is still light

while spirit is sweet

enfoldedblue
18th April 2011, 22:30
ah life is light

behind these passing pictures

projecting upon a screen of spirit

and when the epic ends

life is still light

while spirit is sweet

Very nice! Who wrote this?

LOVE ALLways, c

Flash
18th April 2011, 23:33
I have decided to share something that for a long time I held close to my chest. I now feel it is my responsibility to share this, as it could possibly help some people. Back in1991 I was contacted (largely telepathically) by entities (possibly unconscious aspects of myself existing in other realms) that began teaching me. The main entity called herself Valerie, which I later discovered to be an anagram for ‘I reveal’. The journey I was guided on was intense to say the least. I learned to go within and explore my inner world. At first I came to understand myself, and they way I had ‘put myself together’. Then as delved deeper I began to connect with long forgotten aspects of myself and slowly more and more memories began to return.

The beings I communicated with were playful and loving…though certainly not afraid of ‘the dark”. It would take a book to describe all the details of this process that was initiated in 1991. The crux of their message is really…love…play…enjoy…and don’t take everything so seriously…especially yourself.

The specifics that I want to share here is what I discovered behind the scenes, beyond all the layers of drama.

It is as though there is a secret trap door deep within that allows us access to behind the scenes. I discovered this door back in 1996, and while for me passing through it was terrifying…leaving all I knew and trusted…not knowing if I would ever be able to return, it was THE ULTIMATE rewarding experience…and obviously as you can see I did come back…with a whole new perspective. (*the entities used a Q to describe this action. The circle represents the contained finite reality we normally exist within, and the tail of the Q is the bridge to infinity).

What I saw on my sojourn to the other side is that WE are creating all of this. We’re the writers, the architects, the actors, the stage…everything. It’s all US!

We’ve been playing this game of duality for so long now…the good guys, the bad guys, sides, divisions... I mean we do it brilliantly, using the tool of duality we have created an incredibly complex story filled with high drama, excitement and powerful roles. The plots we have concocted are fabulously complex and fascinating. We have so much fun creating wild sub-plots, and winding rabbit holes.

It can be fun and intriguing to explore and try to figure things out from this side, but when we take it so seriously that we enter into fear and think the answer is out there, instead of within, then we lose ourselves in the plot.

It’s been an intense game, and now everything is reaching a head. We’re getting ready to go to the next level. We created the roles of the dark ones to keep us from remembering love by distracting us from ourselves with fear. We programmed those parts of ourself to keep us seperate, and they are doing brilliantly. A big congrats to them will certainly be in order when we remember that this is a elaborate, intense, beautiful game…that WE all have created.

We are approaching the funnest part, the part where we start to wake up, see the roles we have been playing, and remember who we really are beyond this grand stage. But the longer we look only to the outside, the longer it will take, and the uglier things will appear. The PTB only have power over us while we engage in the duality framework…us and them mentality. When we look inside and discover how deep we actually go, we remember all that we truly are, and know that deep down we are ONE.

For me connecting with this backstage perspective allows me to delve and play in this reality in a way that I am continually learning and loving, without buying into the fear of the drama. I don’t expect anyone to simply accept what I have written, but I hope it will resonate for some, reflect a similar truth discovered within, or inspire someone to explore their inner world. I’m also curious to see what people's thoughts are on this perspective.

Big Love to ALL

absolutely

Thanks