PDA

View Full Version : Be As You Are 4: Karma

Tony
28th March 2011, 07:23
Good morning, special people! Forgive me if I sound as if I am lecturing, but there is a lot of information that you need to know. You can choose to use it, or not. I am tending to work from the top downwards, so today here is some practical advice on how to become smarter.

The word “Buddha”, the enlightened one, actually means awake – or awake and pure. This is termed “wisdom and means”. Everyone is enlightened, but just doesn't know it: we have the potential but don't recognise it.

The first aspect is to realise your true nature. That is the wisdom.
The second aspect is to purify karma, to delete the programming. That is the means.

Karma is just a residue of past actions in the mind, and if this is not addressed, we just go around in circles. We are driven by our own previous actions. Our world is what we have created. When we re-act, we reinforce our habitual pattern. Every situation is a product of our past actions, and our mental response to it is a product of our past actions. At that precise moment, if we just react, we start off the whole cycle again.

The trick is to be mindful and aware, and not react. At that moment, no karma is being created. You may then continue to deal with the situation in a familiar way – or you may see another way to deal with it. That very action of letting be frees you from the vicious cycle of existence. This is meditation in action.

If you allow the situation to control you, you act like ordinary people. Review the people you know around you: their speech patterns go around in circles. Of course, we all do the same – it's just a matter of being more aware of what is going on. It is important to have respect and compassion for others. One can use the word “love”, but non-sticky love! It is unconditional. This all takes practice.

I believe the shadow people also have this knowledge. This knowledge will help you wake up and get out of the dream. Going round in circles is the dream.

(I only found out about these conspiracies about three months ago, and I am busy cross-checking everything as much as I can to see how it relates to the lineage under which I am studying. Like all of you, I have felt all my life that the world is totally bonkers...it is becoming more stressful, more full of strife – but it is also full of beauty and the natural inhabitants have a very special feeling about them – an innate kindness...)

Newlyn
28th March 2011, 12:04
Yes, this is a nice one.

I remember the words of Jesus: "Do to others what you want them to do to you". And "turn the other cheek". "Always forgive" and "Don't judge". These words seems over-human. And that's the point. These are tools to loose karma. Even if you have to suffer (like Jesus did) this is still the way to stop suffering and end the bad cycle. And to "store up treasures in heaven".

Tony
28th March 2011, 12:21
Dear Newlyn,

Very true!!