PDA

View Full Version : For those who believe in Aliens: ARE HUMANS SPECIAL?

Hiram
1st May 2010, 00:12
For all of you who are convinced the galaxy abounds with intelligent life, I have a few simple questions for you:

Are Humans atypical or Special?

Is planet Earth--this blue Jewel--- Atypical or Special?

From a spiritual, or reincarnational angle, does an entity have to be at a certain point developmentally to incarnate here?:

I'd be fascinated to hear your thoughts.

SteveX
1st May 2010, 00:42
From my experience I would say certain people are of interest to these aliens. Why? I have no freakin idea. If I speculated it wouldn't help.

bluestflame
1st May 2010, 01:00
when you're ready for the answer the questions arise , what do you feel about it , explore what you feel , that's your good indication

Majorion
1st May 2010, 01:40
My bet is Atypical. Now think of the probable amount of planets and other bodies in the known universe with intelligent life, say trillions of different intelligent lifeforms, humanoid or not, at various stages of development, then you think about earth, a tiny blue blob in a vast ocean, or what is much more than an ocean, where you do think we matter in the greatest scheme of things? we're not giants by any measure. And I'm glad you bring up the spiritual point, because on that note this is where I think we're special -- living this temporary existence is one thing, it has its rules, rights, wrongs, and a time limit you can't determine -- but outside this one perceivable realm, we and everything else are part of a higher eternal realm, we can be fairly certain of this because even scientific research is supporting it now. The study of quantum physics, string theory, hyperdimensional physics, and many of these modern concepts are beginning to unveil the previously untouchable.

Burke
1st May 2010, 02:57
I am reminded of what Alex Collier stated that in most systems, they do not have multiple races evolving on the same planet because it is problematic to the program. So the fact that we have many races here evolving on one planet may make us an exciting attraction. But special...i dunno...it could just be that we may be more talented in the ways of diplomacy and tolerance for our "age"

bottom line? I got no clue.

bluestflame
1st May 2010, 03:00
some potential in the dna that they cannot access except through direct experience

Menkaure
1st May 2010, 04:21
If you watch Jay Leno at night, he does a bit called Jaywalking. To make it short, he makes fun of stupid people. These people are so stupid they do not even know they are being made fun of. If Humanity is the hope of the galaxy, we're screwed!

Templeton Peck
1st May 2010, 04:31
SPECIAL NEEDS more like it if the earth was a person it would be wearing a hard hat.

its not planet x that's coming in a special school bus with a electric ramp.

Teakai
1st May 2010, 04:45
For all of you who are convinced the galaxy abounds with intelligent life, I have a few simple questions for you:

From a spiritual, or reincarnational angle, does an entity have to be at a certain point developmentally to incarnate here?:

Hi Hiram - I'd say it (earth)and we (life forms) are atypical. Yet special - because it's all special.

From a reincarnation view, I'd say that it depends what form a frequency is going to inhabit - to inhabit the human form, then yes, you have to be at a particular frequency to cope with the systems.

stardustaquarion
1st May 2010, 08:56
My personal perspective is that life is everywhere as even the tiniests, smalles bit, has intelligent consiousness. I don't think we are special, a tree is evaluated by its fruit and we have yielded mayhem and destruction. I don't believe there are others to blame because it takes two to tango and where there is a victimizer there is a victim, without the victim there is no victimizer. Of course that does not mean that standing on your own power may not send one to other life but maybe it is the price to be true to ones spirit

I'll say this with no intent to oppose or convince anyone, speciallness from my perspective implies that there are some beings better than others and if all is made of the same source love, all has to be special

:wave:

blue777
1st May 2010, 09:03
My personal perspective is that life is everywhere as even the tiniests, smalles bit, has intelligent consiousness. I don't think we are special, a tree is evaluated by its fruit and we have yielded mayhem and destruction. I don't believe there are others to blame because it takes two to tango and where there is a victimizer there is a victim, without the victim there is no victimizer. Of course that does not mean that standing on your own power may not send one to other life but maybe it is the price to be true to ones spirit

I'll say this with no intent to oppose or convince anyone, speciallness from my perspective implies that there are some beings better than others and if all is made of the same source love, all has to be special

:wave:

I agree with you totally.............quote:My personal perspective is that life is everywhere as even the tiniests, smallest bit, has intelligent consiousness. I don't think we are special, a tree is evaluated by its fruit and we have yielded mayhem and destruction. I don't believe there are others to blame because it takes two to tango and where there is a victimizer there is a victim, without the victim there is no victimizer. Of course that does not mean that standing on your own power may not send one to other life but maybe it is the price to be true to ones spirit

A galaxy is massive, and there are thousands of galaxies, therefore greater consciousness's than ours must exist......it is only our ego and pride which puts us at the centre of the univereses
lol

Hiram
3rd May 2010, 23:18
Thank you everyone for your very thoughtful posts on this subject. Invariably it seems this topic has come up in many conversations I have had and its very important. Your views on this set the tone for what IS and for what you think should be....even if you have no feelings one way or the other.

In my experience, indeed it is like our good friend Teakai posted above, It is all special, all of it. Life manifesting in its various forms, matter and light, a symphony, a harmony.

I realize for many of us it is probably difficult to look at what mankind has wrought, to look at our written history over ages past, and assess us as anything other than bad-seeds. But even those who think this way must agree, it tends to be the bad seeds who get all the attention.

There is much good that is done and much beauty. Somewhere right now, even as I write this, in some village on the edge of nowhere, a young girl and a young boy are falling in love beneath the moonlight. The world will never know about them, their relationship will be inconsequential, and they will grow old and die without having made a significant impact on the greater planet Earth....yet no on could say that their relationship wasn't important....that it didn't mean something. These things are important....these things mean something.

Right now deep down in the Gulf of Mexico, down in the darkness and silence, there is a little clam closed up in his shell. All day he sucks water into his shell, and spits it back out. He sits in his shell...dreaming down there in the dark. You and I will never know of him, for all purposes he will not matter....
I tell you that clam is important. Its life means something. We should think about that.

Humans are no different in the oceans of the universe. Its silences are vast, and there is so much light out there our little planet is all but lost in the backround.

Yet nevertheless, our lives mean something. Our little loves, and dramas. Perhaps most importantly, what we choose to think about and what we choose to regard. The little things like bees or even a paramecium....things we think don't matter because they're too tiny and insignificant.

We have to think of them, and consider them.

If we are capable of this consideration, I believe the Universe is rife with it as well. We may be very precious to persons or groups.

Either way, holding the little things as precious is a good mindset to get into. It might be the thing which saves you!

Etherios
3rd May 2010, 23:47
I am reminded of what Alex Collier stated that in most systems, they do not have multiple races evolving on the same planet because it is problematic to the program. So the fact that we have many races here evolving on one planet may make us an exciting attraction. But special...i dunno...it could just be that we may be more talented in the ways of diplomacy and tolerance for our "age"

bottom line? I got no clue.

well Alex Collier said that there are many planets that are exactly at the same point in their evolution as we are. This evolution is happening in all the galaxy not just earth. So we are not the only ones out there :-P

But each and everyone of us is special and unique. So we are all atypical and special. we have to stop thinking like this tbh. the sun isnt moving around us but it isnt moving around those aliens also. He goes where he wants we are just passengers here.

K626
3rd May 2010, 23:54
When two sentient species look out at the universe do they each see a different one?

Kverse

K

Hiram
3rd May 2010, 23:58
When two sentient species look out at the universe do they each see a different one?

Kverse

K

I'd say sublimely...yes!

debzqld
4th May 2010, 01:35
LOL - It would seem to the Aliens (both manevolent and benevelont) that We are special - we are their 'children' nurutured in their 'cradle' and they seem to be keeping an eye on us just like a parent does or a teacher does or even a biologist does when observing his petri dish. Are we any more special than any other life form on the Earth - would be nice to think we are - but I think not. All life emits a living frquency therefore all life serves a purpose - and all extinct life contributed to that same purpose - whatever that really is. The possibility of a continuing evolution for everything that is is beyond comprehension is for the most of us an arduous and difficult realisation. How exciting though that We are not all there is and that Life has much more to it than we anticipated be it good or bad. What will be will be. Hoever, in sayng that - we have a speciality and that is we have the ability to make our own choices. Namaste.

Shairia
4th May 2010, 14:56
I think it's arrogant to fall into the trap of thinking that our species is the one nonterrestial races are interested in. There are many accounts of animals being abducted and experimented on. I wouldn't at all be surprised if it's the four legged species that are attracting all the attention.

Baelsfire
6th May 2010, 15:48
Special needs; definitely.:rapture:

kriya
6th May 2010, 17:13
Special needs; definitely.:rapture:

Very funny, yes we are special needs, but the human being be it on earth or the planet Zog is special, as we aspire to liberation from birth and death, in my view anyway. Is the planet earth special in the grand scheme of things, probably not. I am told there are far better planets to live on than earth, the planet itself is a jewel, but the people on it have a lot of work to do. As far as reincarntion is concerned, Earth is the pits!!

Love,

Kriya

Peace of Mind
6th May 2010, 20:15
http://www.virgingalactic.com/

^^after my round trip I might be able to give you a more confident answer.

Peace

Bright Garlick
27th February 2011, 05:57
Hi Hiram - I believe the entire web of life is special and that includes all life on this planet - including humans. No doubt life abounds throughout the cosmos. But each planet and life form is special by virtue of it's uniqueness and by virtue of life having a sacred quality that transcends nothingness (which has it's own sacred qualities - if such a thing can be said).
As a Buddhist - I go against the teachings of the Buddha Dharma and believe that only a human can reincarnate here. It seems to be a matter of craving and attachment.

Giuse
25th February 2012, 15:03
Simply put, we are all aliens. Every non earth being is an Alien to another an earth being and likewise the other way around. That is when if you take it from the standpoint of the word Alien. All beings are simply having their own unique experience. We could observe them and think "wow that is really cool what they experience." In many regards they would do the same. Just because we are experiencing a cycle of survival mode and denser consciousness, doesn't mean our experience is not perfect and fascinating to other beings. The universe itself is all exactly as it needs to be in each moment. Right now our consciousness is shifting. So we are beginning to see changes and opening up our world to something many can not yet see.

sirdipswitch
26th February 2012, 03:59
My sentements exactly. I drove truck for most of my life, back and forth across this country and Canada, and could never understand how some people managed to get though life. But at the same time, was encouraged by those who stood far above the crowd. It would seem, that we are an absolute melting pot of possibilities. CC (chuckle chuckle)

sirdipswitch

pugwash84
26th February 2012, 18:54
We are all special because there is no 2 humans alike, we are all special to God because he made us different and loves us all. We are curious about aliens, I wouldn't expect them not to be curious about us.

Solstyse
26th February 2012, 19:14
I believe earth is Atypical as you put it, or special. It is not the only one of its kind, But there is probably only one like it in multiple clusters of galaxies.

As far as human, I think we are just like the rest, maybe lower down the evolutionary ladder than some, maybe higher up it than others. But just the very fact that we are all alive connects us.

Intranuclear
26th February 2012, 19:33
Is each snowflake unique? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowflake

Two ants having an argument over which of them is special when the elephant steps on them, without noticing.

Should we prevent the death of everything that is special or unique?

What is the real question here?

Fredenit
26th February 2012, 19:34

Hello Hiram,
The Humanity as a Species is very special, due to our wide biodiversity we are more resistant to most of the bugs that inhabit this planet with us, BUT Aliens will find it all but impossible to stay here but for very short durations unless they want to fall ill and die. Cheers