PDA

View Full Version : Original 1986 Chernobyl Report Analyzed and Compared with today's events

AlexanderLight
28th March 2011, 14:59
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmpFDO1qHFM&feature=player_embedded
1:22 "Passengers said they've seen nothing to indicate a major disaster".
- Well, according to some studies, the Chernobyl event took the lives of about 1 million people in total. And I haven't had the guts to show you pictures of mutilations resulted from Chernobyl radiation.
1:53 "The picture released today...shows the nuclear fire under control, but a US satellite suggest otherwise":
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gM1t2Q0wG0c/TY79kxvQaII/AAAAAAAABFw/ikmFK6SfXTY/s1600/zz+Chernobyl+Damage.png
- This is the Chernobyl reactor that caused the global disaster. Indeed, it doesn't look like much, but please remember that radiation is a silent killer.
2:14 "Not a serious health hazard, according to officials".
- "Only" 1 million deaths, nothing serious...

The ABC News channel hastened to show a danger area map back then (4 days after the explosion):
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-NHkgyk6psh4/TY8BLBtNFFI/AAAAAAAABF0/D54elgRn9Zg/s1600/zz+Chernobyl+First+Report+Map.png
- Why don't we have a map of areas/countries likely to be in danger after Fukushima (no matter how small or big, but something to make the people aware of the danger)?

2:51 "Experts say the radiation levels are not harmful in Sweden and in fact are falling"
- A study attributed 800 - 1,000 cancers in Sweden to Chernobyl fallout. Of course, the study had been disputed, because it's hard to connect a lethal cancer to a nuclear disaster; and of course, our governments have no intention to agree with this kind of studies. But the sudden increase in cancers, leukaemias, etc. is a solid enough evidence.

3:05 Swedish citizen: "I get angry on Russia, that doesn't say anything".
- We MUST understand that Japan, China, Russia and US know what is going on, but hide the truth from us. Not to mention the possibility (some say probability) of HAARP involvement in this disaster. Even sadder is the fact that we have the capabilities of constructing world wide networks of clean energy. All actions of our leaders are to kill us and our home planet. And until we face this painful truth, we are not free! We owe this to our children and future generations! Hiding under the bed and pretending that everything is ok, will not save us from the possibility of extinction as a specie.

4:33 "Officials say that pictures Soviet radio and television is putting out is distinctly lacking in hard details concerning the disasters."
- Striking similarities with today's events. All news channels lack in "hard details concerning the disaster" at Fukushima.

4:54 The Soviet Television "assured the viewers that everything is under control...that farms and factories in the area are working normally".
- Should I remind you that all 45,000 citizens from the city Pripyat had been evacuated and never returned? In total, about 336,000 citizens were relocated from large areas near Chernobyl.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-siCI7wvNlus/TY8QBxeaDMI/AAAAAAAABF8/6RqDZokStKs/s1600/Stop%2521.jpg

"Stop! Restricted area!" - Sign placed 30 km (18.9 miles) away from Chernobyl (25 years after the disaster).

A good example of how the governments operate in this kind of situations:
5:02 Soviet Expert: "The Soviet population is used to the fact that The Soviet government doesn't tell them very much when it's a disaster. When it's something like this, it's normal for the government to say nothing until the situation is under control."
- So, if the situation is not under control today, our governments consider a "normal" approach not to say the truth. Great news, everyone!

Dear friends, my purpose is only to make you aware that our governments are not telling us the truth regarding the Fukushima event and to make you aware of the possible danger. Please, take precautions! I wish you love and health!

Sources:
1. The video is Copyrighted to ABC News
"Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster, Original Report April 30, 1986"
2. My blog.

TimelessDimensions
28th March 2011, 15:41
According to the legal dictionary, all governments and corporations are defined as "ARTIFICIAL PERSONS",
Personally, I prefer "Natural Persons" myself ;-)

Lord Sidious
29th March 2011, 00:16
According to the legal dictionary, all governments and corporations are defined as "ARTIFICIAL PERSONS",
Personally, I prefer "Natural Persons" myself ;-)

A ''natural person'' is an oxymoron.
A ''person'' is an artificial legal entity.
You must prefer beings.