PDA

View Full Version : Another 9/11 Pentagon Missile Video? Could This Be It?

Enlightenment101
1st May 2010, 14:02
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/another-9-11-pentagon-missile-video-could-this-be-it-t21020.html

TThinking
30th July 2010, 12:09
The world knew then that it wasn't a boeing.I just wonder why the american peopleare so easily satisfied with the original investigation.No answers only more questions were raised.If that happened in my country the parliament would get burnt down.(i think,hope).Are the people not interested or have they no internet access....

Operator
30th July 2010, 13:29
What source could take aerial view pictures so close to the pentagon while it is a no-fly zone (especially on the moment supreme) ?

I am not disputing that it was most likely a missile attack but every time you see pictures or a video 'sense' the situation at that time
and you will push yourself to ask critical questions.

tone3jaguar
30th July 2010, 13:38
I think it is even more likely that the projectile that hit the pentagon was not powered by propellant. If it was a cruise missile then people all over Washington on the missiles approach path would have heard the sound of the missiles jet exhaust. I bet it was an explosive zero gravity advanced weapons platform of some sort.

TThinking
30th July 2010, 13:40
So many camera's may be they overlooked one ,whilst taking the videomaterial from the other surrounding buildings.
I am not familiar with the exact situation.Only what's on the vids.

steve_a
30th July 2010, 14:14
Hi Enlightnment101,

If this video is real, it's one of the most damning against the Bush government there is. Of course, as with the Twin Towers videos we see a bright light appear at the exact spot where the projectile hit before it reached its' target.

Could this video have been leaked to distract the public from the real problems of today - the crash of the US economy? As for why the aeroplane was in the air to see the occurrence, isn't that one of the jobs of the military to check that everything ran smoothly? Find out the source of who was in the air when the images were taken (eye witnesses said that there was a low flying aeroplane in the air at the time of the explosion).

Question:

The aeroplane which took the images was on a regular flight path at the time? If not, why?
Was it a commercial airline? If it was, was it taken by a passenger? Who?
What was in the air in the direction from where the missile was coming from?
If it was a ground missile, what was set up from that region from where the missile was coming from that would support said missile?
The AA 'missile' could be a red herring. Who are the workers transporting the AA 'missile'? Is it actually a missile? Is it a model plane for an exibition, for example?

So many questions and so many mis-directs coming from this government....

Best regards,

Steve

Dale
30th July 2010, 14:42
Very interesting video!

I think the entire idea of a Boeing jet hitting the Pentagon is a little "crazier" than the whole missile theory. There's certainly a wealth of information, literally everywhere on the internet, to support this idea, along with a million other "ideas."

There are definitely a few questions that remain after watching that video clip, such as: what kind of plane had the clearance to fly almost directly above the Pentagon on the morning of September Eleventh, and who filmed the video - were they simply a lucky passenger in the right place at the right time, or might this whole video be another misdirect :sarcastic:

Fredkc
30th July 2010, 14:52
Ok, a missile/fighter hit the Pentagon.
Next silly question: Wheres the plane? wheres the people?

One thing I am curious about, that I can't find an answer for:
Why is UAL175 still in the air almost an hour after it hit Tower 1?

jdXGSefI6pM

The answer would settle everything. No scientific studies needed.
Seems you can't even get the question asked.

Fred

TThinking
30th July 2010, 16:41
Witnesses saw a small plane i believe,maybe that could launched it or it was the missile.
Dont think it was nuclear or anti gravity.Just a missile without a warhead.
Good afford that they made it look like a commercial one but unfortunately big fail as is the rest of 911.
If there ever was a conspiracy,this is the one.

John Parslow
30th July 2010, 17:14
Hello all

My comment is: Come on 'The power's that be', you are really letting the side down with this one! Only someone of the meanest intelligence (perhaps an ape) would really believe that this was a Boeing packed with passengers. Where are the bodies; where is the wreckage (did it magically disappear) where was the massive fire-ball as the fuel tanks explode? If anyone has ever seen the aftermath of any plane crash they would know this whole thing is a sham from start to finish. Why don't the American ask the proper questions or is it just a case of mass apathy?

Very much enjoyed the thread though. Love and peace to all. JP :cool:

Dale
30th July 2010, 20:37
One thing I am curious about, that I can't find an answer for:
Why is UAL175 still in the air almost an hour after it hit Tower 1?

Yup. I absolutely agree. No one's talking about that one. I gave a small presentation a few years ago on the 9/11 attacks, and I found some pretty strange facts about these planes. Flight 93, the jet that was reported to have crashed in Shanksville, Pennsylvania, was also reported by an Ohio news-source to have safely landed at an Ohio airport just twenty minutes prior to it's alleged "crash." The report alleged the plane landed at the airport due to a bomb threat, and that all of the passengers made it out unharmed. I've been trying to find a saved copy of that report online, but it looks like it made a fast exit to stage left :bolt:

The "official story" on the 9/11 planes sure puts the magic bullet theory to shame. Maybe we'll straighten this magic plane theory out one day.

Bomack
31st July 2010, 04:56
Flight 93, the jet that was reported to have crashed in Shanksville, Pennsylvania, was also reported by an Ohio news-source to have safely landed at an Ohio airport just twenty minutes prior to it's alleged "crash." The report alleged the plane landed at the airport due to a bomb threat, and that all of the passengers made it out unharmed. I've been trying to find a saved copy of that report online, but it looks like it made a fast exit to stage left

Does this help Cipher?

From Sifting Through Loose Change http://911research.wtc7.net/reviews/loose_change/flight93.html

00:58:45
So if Flight 93 didn't go down in Shanksville, then where?
You ready for this? Cleveland. At 11:43 on September 11th, WCPO, a local TV station in Cincinnati, Ohio, reported that two planes landed at Cleveland Hopkins Airport due to a bomb threat. United Airlines identified one of the planes as Flight 93.

Are you confused? Well, it gets better. Check it out.
At approximately 10 AM, Cleveland Hopkins Airport was evacuated, amidst rumors that a hijacked plane was going to land. That was flight 1989. Passengers had to leave, but couldn't drive. They had to walk or hitchhike. Buses weren't allowed to leave. People were sent home. According to Associated Press and local Ohio papers, one plane landed at approximately 10:45. But Delta Airlines confirmed that their plane, Delta 1989, landed in Cleveland at 10:10. Therefore, Flight 93 landed at Cleveland at approximately 10:45.

So the entire basis of the 'Cleveland theory' is a TV news story that ran at 11:43 AM on 9/11/01, amidst the confusion of the attack. AP picked up and posted the story before it had been corrected.

Anyone who watches news coverage from 9/11/01 will see that reporting errors abound. The report that Delta Flight 1989 was hijacked is just one example, and led to the questioning of the passengers at the Cleveland airport. Here is an account by a passenger on Flight 1989.
00:59:54
Authorities searched Delta 1989 for over two hours, and passengers were questioned individually.
"Our plane was directed to an isolated area of the airport, and we waited for over two hours in quarantine before FBI agents and bomb sniffing dogs came out to the plane."
-Anonymous, September 13th, 2001,
http://256.com/gray/thoughts/2001/20010912/
The Plain Dealer reported that the plane was evacuated at 12:30. But the Akron Beacon reports that a plane was evacuated at 11:15. Which would make that Flight 93.

If you have trouble following the logic of this argument, you're not alone.
01:00:09
Mayor White reported that the plane had 200 passengers. But a passenger from Delta 1989 describes 60 or so passengers. So at 11:15, 200 or so passengers were released from Flight 93. The passenger from Delta 1989 states that she was taken into FAA headquarters. But other reports say that passengers were brought into the NASA Glenn Research Center located near the west end of the airport, which had already been evacuated. So, to sum up. Delta 1989 landed at 10:10, was evacuated at 12:30, almost two and a half hours later, and 69 passengers were taken to FAA Headquarters. Flight 93 landed at 10:45 and evacuated within a half hour, 200 or so passengers quickly taken to an empty NASA Research Center. Why did it take 140 minutes to evacuate 69 passengers, when 200 were evacuated in a half hour? We can assume that the passengers from Delta 1989 are safe somewhere.

More theorizing based on erroneous reports.
01:01:12
The question remains, what happened to the 200 or so passengers from Flight 93? It's interesting to note that the combined total of all the passengers from all four flights is 198. Or 243. Depending on who you ask.

Who did the Loose Change producers ask?
So rather than accepting the evidence that Flight 93 was downed in Shanksville -- witnesses to the crash, physical evidence of the crash, cell phone calls from the passengers, and identification of human remains -- Loose Change speculates that 200 people were somehow herded onto Flight 93 (perhaps from Flights 11, 175, 77) and then mysteriously disappeared into a NASA research facility. Could it get any more ridiculous?
01:01:27
We may never know what really happened to Flight 93.

Bob

Dale
31st July 2010, 05:46
From Sifting Through Loose Change http://911research.wtc7.net/reviews/.../flight93.html

Yes, that's the report I was looking for. Thanks! Flight 93, along with WTC Building 7, hold two of the most important clues to the entire 9/11 saga, and also the two most confusing. It's a real pain to find "official" documents on the collapse of Building 7, and on the other hand, everyone is absolutely sure they know what happened to Flight 93. Just listen to some of the interviews from people living around Shanksville, Pennsylvania on 9/11. There's the missile theory, the FBI theory, the explosion theory, and that pesky "white jet" theory.

Anyways, I'll stop before I get too off topic, here :tape:

saint_chris
2nd August 2010, 19:58
I found the same pic of the missle with out the plane colours on, but it got taken down so trying to find it at the mo

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/smart/calcm-990330-F-3588H-002.jpg

SPIRIT WOLF
2nd August 2010, 20:28
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/another-9-11-pentagon-missile-video-could-this-be-it-t21020.html

Hate to put the damper on things but thats CGI, check the angle of view, as if being filmed from a helicopter at less than 200ft

Spiral of Light
2nd August 2010, 20:40
The world knew then that it wasn't a boeing.I just wonder why the american peopleare so easily satisfied with the original investigation.No answers only more questions were raised.If that happened in my country the parliament would get burnt down.(i think,hope).Are the people not interested or have they no internet access....

I wonder the same, myself. We have been dumbed down by lies from mainstream media and in the school systems, but there is so much alternative information available for those who search for it.

Perhaps the fluoridated water in our municipal water supplies has taken a toll on us collectively. The general population either just doesn't get it... or just doesn't give a damn.

woodshreder
2nd August 2010, 22:53
I have recently been trying to reach out to a very close friend who is a flight attendant for United I have provided some very convincing evidence to show that the story that has been made up for us to believe is no way and could no way be true.
I have been met with some very stiff resitance because this person lost a couple of close friends on that day, one being the pilot of the Shanksville crash. Its a very emotional subject and almost impossible to even talk about that day
They still have to fly and I think its something they try and put out of their mind so that its tolerable to still perform their job with a level of professionalism knowing that they too could become a victim
Ive tried several different angles to maybe seed another point of view and give them hope that their friends could still be among the living, held up at another location in our solar system or ? until the truth finally becomes known
I truly feel sorry for those who cant grasp the fact that we have been duped by the powers that be. Its just not right, Any suggestions?

SPIRIT WOLF
2nd August 2010, 23:11
You will never convince the majority of people whom have bought the official line, they will not listen to the most convincing of evidence, maybe because its too way out for their mindset to accept the government might have been complicit. I have met with hostile reactions many times some years ago on my website. One or two even stated they would gladly travel long distances to 'shut one unpatriotic f***** up'. Its a no win, thats why it will never ever be rectified.

Operator
2nd August 2010, 23:35
You will never convince the majority of people whom have bought the official line, they will not listen to the most convincing of evidence, maybe because its too way out for their mindset to accept the government might have been complicit.

What you pay attention to is what you become aware of ... They absolutely won't pay any attention to it ! If they are aware of it they have to deal with it ... and they simply don't want to.

Its a no win, thats why it will never ever be rectified.
Right, John Harris (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAfxXQtseH0&feature=related) also said ... you won't find justice ... but it will be rectified somehow, in a creative new way.
We should not give up on it ...

SPIRIT WOLF
2nd August 2010, 23:41
Agreed, its up to those with wide open eyes and minds to continue trying to educate those whom still cannot see

woodshreder
3rd August 2010, 03:58
I feel they have a wide open mind. With the exception of this event
Its a deep seated terror based reaction, everytime I nudge the smallest amount of information that supports the opinion that the actual planes and the souls onboard may have been diverted to places unkown. It creates a reaction that stands out above all the rest.
I guess if you compartmentalize the frightening story your lead to believe. Theres a block that does not allow rational thought. That creates an emotional response and completes the cycle. How you break the cycle, without creating an emotional response, is the challenge .

Decibellistics
4th August 2010, 14:57
Most people don't even know there was a third WTC building that fell......Every single one of my close friends that I have shown say the same exact thing. Oh my God, I didn't even know another building fell.

I think most people are content with the reports because they are too lazy to read through the 9/11 commission and the Patriot Act to realize that a giant red white and blue dick is being shoved some place it shouldn't be shoved.

The Great American Complacency

iceni tribe
4th August 2010, 15:39
to gently nudge people in the right direction , i show them this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3151MqXu52s

and ask how is this possible , she must be made of asbestos .

it's the same with 7 /7 tell them to look at the photo of 4 men going into luton train station. they cant see anything wrong with the photo until the railing's are pointed out to them.
and then they have that ........... o my god moment.
it is a slow process but i did get nearly a 100 people with that one the other week.

Bill Ryan
4th August 2010, 16:30
-----------
I found the video really interesting, and have downloaded it. SW's comments that it was CGI are noted. I'm not convinced.

I may have missed something (pushed for time and not a lot of time to research at the moment) - has this just been released? Where did the 'new' video come from?

Re Flight 93, it was definitely shot down. Or *A* plane was definitely shot down.

I know the witness ('Elizabeth Nelson' (http://projectcamelot.org/elizabeth_nelson_flight_93.html)) personally who was in the room during the conference call when the decision was made to shoot it down as it was entering restricted air space near Site R (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raven_Rock_Mountain_Complex) and was not responding to challenges.

The military commanders who made the decisions knew nothing about any false flag: they were just following protocol and could legitimately have announced publicly what happened and the decision they were obliged to make. But although they need not have, they covered it up anyway and invented the Shanksville crash.

I've talked with 'Elizabeth' about this extensively and know her well. She was brave enough to do an audio interview (http://projectcamelot.org/elizabeth_nelson_flight_93.html). I promise you that you can take the shoot-down as fact.

Chakra
4th August 2010, 16:36
Regarding your friend that works for United - I have found that those that don't want to hear it, often already suspect it - but psychologically are too terrified to deal with it because it will shake the foundations of all they hold near and dear. It is to much to handle in their world. Hence the high level of denial and rejection - it is a form of self protection.

I saw the movie Wag the Dog. I recommend the book though, the movie apparently doesn't do it justice. The movie was done as a comedy apparently to deflect the important message in the book. IE the government is the wizard of oz :)

http://books.google.ca/books?id=0t0YiISz-qwC&dq=wag+the+dog&source=bl&ots=_3wbnE_VV6&sig=NPwl01ZxP5geKR-WXlQh1FeKx_s&hl=en&ei=PZRZTIDfH8KFnQfhmsjdCA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=6&ved=0CD4Q6AEwBQ

Celine
4th August 2010, 16:51
I agree the video is extremely convincing,..

but i must say , the editing ...the music...adding a sense of fear to this stuff..is never productive.

iceni tribe
4th August 2010, 20:20
hi celine
9 /11 could be the pivitol point of a change in human perspective ,
for far too long these murderers have got away with it, we need more stuff like this out there,
the truth will set everyone free and may the people involved get their just rewards.

SPIRIT WOLF
4th August 2010, 20:54
-----------
I found the video really interesting, and have downloaded it. SW's comments that it was CGI are noted. I'm not convinced.

I may have missed something (pushed for time and not a lot of time to research at the moment) - has this just been released? Where did the 'new' video come from?

Re Flight 93, it was definitely shot down. Or *A* plane was definitely shot down.

I know the witness ('Elizabeth Nelson' (http://projectcamelot.org/elizabeth_nelson_flight_93.html)) personally who was in the room during the conference call when the decision was made to shoot it down as it was entering restricted air space near Site R (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raven_Rock_Mountain_Complex) and was not responding to challenges.

The military commanders who made the decisions knew nothing about any false flag: they were just following protocol and could legitimately have announced publicly what happened and the decision they were obliged to make. But although they need not have, they covered it up anyway and invented the Shanksville crash.

I've talked with 'Elizabeth' about this extensively and know her well. She was brave enough to do an audio interview (http://projectcamelot.org/elizabeth_nelson_flight_93.html). I promise you that you can take the shoot-down as fact.

If its not CGI, and I firmly believe it is, then please explain the angle and altitude from where the alleged video was taken. It looks to be approx. 200ft above ground, and due to its slowness must have been from a helicopter. Did anyone witness a low flying heli at time of impact?

woodshreder
4th August 2010, 23:29
Could there be a building within a distance that would allow this video to be shot? Just a thought
If you think its at 200 ft, it only needs to be a 20 story building to take such a video, give or take a couple of floors

Bomack
5th August 2010, 10:26
Thank you Enlightenment101 for posting this thread! Interesting video isn't it?

To add some fuel, but remaining as neutral as possible:

Hate to put the damper on things but thats CGI, check the angle of view, as if being filmed from a helicopter at less than 200ft

If its not CGI, and I firmly believe it is, then please explain the angle and altitude from where the alleged video was taken. It looks to be approx. 200ft above ground, and due to its slowness must have been from a helicopter. Did anyone witness a low flying heli at time of impact?

What if it were an airplane, say 20 miles out and not very high above the horizon? With today's electro-optics, would that be possible? Wouldn't the longer distance make the video appear to be taken from a lower altitude? And also wouldn't the movement (or panning) of the non-stationary camera, created by the forward motion of the aircraft, become even slower as distance increases? Even better yet...What if it were a satellite? Is that possible? Do THEY have optics that are sophisticated enough to do this? (At this point it's becoming very difficult for me to remain neutral! LOL!)

Could there be a building within a distance that would allow this video to be shot Just a thought I mean if you think its at 200 ft there it only need to be a 20 story building to take such a video

That would seem to be an unlikely possibility because the camera appears to be non-stationary in the video.

What source could take aerial view pictures so close to the pentagon while it is a no-fly zone (especially on the moment supreme) ?

In-case you haven't seen it yet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxUvBWoHgBs

It IS an E-4B and NOT to be confused with Air Force One. (Neutrality is not what it's cracked-up to be. Now I have a headache! LOL!)

Even the Pentagon said that it doesn't belong to them. So who's going to tell THEM that THEY cannot fly there? Just something to think about.

Bob

Nagual
5th August 2010, 11:09
New 9 11 Analysis Reveals Use of Hidden Technology (?) :confused:

xgv70paJZeU
z8sS3PgQZVY
XSp0cvpDCFE

Jonathon
5th August 2010, 15:36
I don't know about you guys, but what he calls a ball I can see wings on in the clip he uses. Still doesn't look like a 767, however there are wings.

noxon medem
6th August 2010, 16:10

Could this be it ?
Sorry, but computer says NO ..
I saw this clip in another version some years ago, this one is edited down so the CGI-effects are not so obvious in this one.
But still they haven't managed to "glue" the missile properly to the ground/building footage, to follow cameramovement,
and after "impact" the flames of the missile move eradicly sideways compared to the ground, not at all realistic.
My opinion is that this should be put in the "useless evidence, but interesting" category.
Some of these are made for fun, some for a purpose. The most profane purpose is that every time we spend 5 minutes with
something like this, it is 5 minutes we do not spend on something else. And then we have other more serious reasons...
Please take a look at the picture in post #14 on this thread and compare to the missile in quoted video. Which one is real ?
(ok, here it is: http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/smart/calcm-990330-F-3588H-002.jpg )
click to view

Strat
18th August 2010, 22:43
I'm not sure about that video. The issues I have with it are fairly simple:
1.) How did the light posts get knocked down on the highway?
2.) What about the pictures of the engines in the wreckage?
3.) What about the scrap metal wreckage on the lawn?
4.) Like Steve said, wasn't that a no-fly zone at the time?
5.) I imagine a cruise missile would cause more damage then the little hole in the side.

iceni tribe
19th August 2010, 13:23
one of the best doc's on the pentagon.
how anyone can still think a plane hit the pentagon is beyond me.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2329092821935314404#

jaybee
19th August 2010, 13:36
how anyone can still think a plane hit the pentagon is beyond me.

Well....some of us do....:p

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?4867-Evidence-That-A-Boeing-757-Really-Did-Impact-the-Pentagon-on-9-11&p=44768#post44768

please see my post 34....

Fredkc
19th August 2010, 14:38
Yawn....

jdXGSefI6pM

Mote, Beam and no tweezers to be found.

Sigh

iceni tribe
19th August 2010, 20:44
the guys that fly the planes for a living tell you it aint possible

http://vimeo.com/6773991

i suppose theirs something in the saying........................you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink

Carmody
20th August 2010, 05:53
One of the most damning points about and against the entire 9/11 saga's official story, took place in about 1 hour after the whole thing began.

Yet no-one, to this day, seems to even understand it even took place. They have missed it entirely.

You see, 100's of millions of dollars, and more, have been spent on doing war and disaster scenarios. War games, planning, plan and action books...etc, etc. Specifically that of terrorist attacks, etc.

Every single one of those has and had one single thing at the very top of the expected outcome and result list.

And that, is --biological attacks.

Recall that everyone who got off a plane in the US and Canada, not one single person was ever tested or checked on for infectious disease or plagues of any kind.

Not one.

They just all ....walked off the planes....and went on their merry confused ways.

I sat there, that morning and advised people (on forums) to rush out and buy bottled water and similar things as I knew that they would all be locked down and movement prohibited. This.. until it was known that the #1 scenario, the numero uno aspect of all plans and expectations of all offices of government and planning, by a huge margin, for over the past 40 years...would have to be played out.

For if there was even a 0.01% chance of plague aspect being released, then every single person from any plane of similar 'incoming group' (borders, etc) of would be locked from movement of any kind. For days, in some cases and areas. This is the #1 plausible scenario....by a factor of about 10 to 1, over any other aspect of any other or adjoining possible scenario. Those people on those planes should have been held and quarantined for days. At the bare minimum. In a heartbeat, no thought required. That is the plan and the playbook for the past 40 years or more.

This, freedom of people and their movements....this...within one hour of the whole thing starting ---told me right then and there, that the entire thing was bogus and an inside job.

Chakra
21st August 2010, 13:19
Thank you for this info - very interesting. I was not aware of the US policy on this sort of thing.
Initially I just had my gut feeling, when watching the TV (not even sure now why it was on, I never watch TV during the day) - then came the logic and the science. It was a lie - it was all a lie, why would anyone do that? That scared me more than any idea of a so called terrorist act, was the idea that the government would be in colusion with this, was the worst part. I also knew that Bush would bring nothing but disaster and ruin to the country - before he was elected.

Then we were travelling to the states in Nov. and all we heard from even our government officials was that we 'live in a different world now'. Like robots, or a broken record people kept repeating it. Pissed me off - still does. Why should My world change just because someone lies?

But as one of Hilter's said - the bigger the lie - the more people believe....Therefore showing how Honest descent people cannot process that such inconcievable actions could take place by people they would have trusted. Such a betrail only happens to others - not in the USA, once the landof freedom.

iceni tribe
24th August 2010, 16:55
so if it was a plane where are all the dead passengers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zBnMOEwbmc&NR=1

Mluck
29th September 2010, 07:40
Great Video thanks for posting so many of these types of videos out there now its difficult to sift through them all

yiolas
29th September 2010, 11:32
The lies and the deception are absolutely HEARTBREAKING ! I lived in Alexandria,Virginia at the time; just a stone's throw away from the Pentagon. I was on the road at the time and could see the smoke billowing from the Pentagon area. My son was in lock down at school. Watching the live news again of that day, still brings tears to my eyes. I can't believe that I, my friends and neighbors (mostly government employees and contractors), bought the official story lock, stock and barrel.
What can we do to WAKE PEOPLE UP ? !

SPIRIT WOLF
29th September 2010, 13:47
Unfortunately it will take a great deal for the people to accept that the events of 9/11 were not as stated by officials.

THIRDEYE
29th September 2010, 13:56
needless to say the pentagon was hit either by missle or a device within the walls of the pentagon..im certainly not convinced it was a plane,what can ws do i dont know ....i would like to sak the powers to be what the agenda was and why there were no remnants of a plane a767 would leave a damage path,i guess we will never know....love and light thirdeye

Operator
29th September 2010, 14:14
What can we do to WAKE PEOPLE UP ? !

Unfortunately it will take different things than we generally think here ... It will require more than 'only' show people the other side of the plot.
People are programmed to repel anything else then the official line ...

When I told e.g. my mother that factions inside the government were behind this all she responded: "I cannot believe that they would do such a heinous thing".
So I asked her: "but you DO believe that a guy like Osama Bin Laden would be capable of doing such a thing ?"

The point is people are programmed to think black and white. The masses still classifies government as good and guys in striped clothing as crooks.

It all comes down to Edgar J. Hoover's statement:
"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.''

If you don't deal with the initial pre-programmed situation you will never break through ;)

witchy1
25th September 2011, 02:53
00:58:45
So if Flight 93 didn't go down in Shanksville, then where?
You ready for this? Cleveland. At 11:43 on September 11th, WCPO, a local TV station in Cincinnati, Ohio, reported that two planes landed at Cleveland Hopkins Airport due to a bomb threat. United Airlines identified one of the planes as Flight 93.

Are you confused? Well, it gets better. Check it out.
At approximately 10 AM, Cleveland Hopkins Airport was evacuated, amidst rumors that a hijacked plane was going to land. That was flight 1989. Passengers had to leave, but couldn't drive. They had to walk or hitchhike. Buses weren't allowed to leave. People were sent home. According to Associated Press and local Ohio papers, one plane landed at approximately 10:45. But Delta Airlines confirmed that their plane, Delta 1989, landed in Cleveland at 10:10. Therefore, Flight 93 landed at Cleveland at approximately 10:45.

So the entire basis of the 'Cleveland theory' is a TV news story that ran at 11:43 AM on 9/11/01, amidst the confusion of the attack. AP picked up and posted the story before it had been corrected.

Anyone who watches news coverage from 9/11/01 will see that reporting errors abound. The report that Delta Flight 1989 was hijacked is just one example, and led to the questioning of the passengers at the Cleveland airport. Here is an account by a passenger on Flight 1989.
00:59:54
Authorities searched Delta 1989 for over two hours, and passengers were questioned individually.
"Our plane was directed to an isolated area of the airport, and we waited for over two hours in quarantine before FBI agents and bomb sniffing dogs came out to the plane."
-Anonymous, September 13th, 2001,
http://256.com/gray/thoughts/2001/20010912/ (http://256.com/gray/thoughts/2001/20010912/)
The Plain Dealer reported that the plane was evacuated at 12:30. But the Akron Beacon reports that a plane was evacuated at 11:15. Which would make that Flight 93.

If you have trouble following the logic of this argument, you're not alone.
01:00:09
Mayor White reported that the plane had 200 passengers. But a passenger from Delta 1989 describes 60 or so passengers. So at 11:15, 200 or so passengers were released from Flight 93. The passenger from Delta 1989 states that she was taken into FAA headquarters. But other reports say that passengers were brought into the NASA Glenn Research Center located near the west end of the airport, which had already been evacuated. So, to sum up. Delta 1989 landed at 10:10, was evacuated at 12:30, almost two and a half hours later, and 69 passengers were taken to FAA Headquarters. Flight 93 landed at 10:45 and evacuated within a half hour, 200 or so passengers quickly taken to an empty NASA Research Center. Why did it take 140 minutes to evacuate 69 passengers, when 200 were evacuated in a half hour? We can assume that the passengers from Delta 1989 are safe somewhere.

More theorizing based on erroneous reports.
01:01:12
The question remains, what happened to the 200 or so passengers from Flight 93? It's interesting to note that the combined total of all the passengers from all four flights is 198. Or 243. Depending on who you ask.

Who did the Loose Change producers ask?
So rather than accepting the evidence that Flight 93 was downed in Shanksville -- witnesses to the crash, physical evidence of the crash, cell phone calls from the passengers, and identification of human remains -- Loose Change speculates that 200 people were somehow herded onto Flight 93 (perhaps from Flights 11, 175, 77) and then mysteriously disappeared into a NASA research facility. Could it get any more ridiculous?
01:01:27
We may never know what really happened to Flight 93.

Here is what happened to Flight 93 - He gave the order to shoot it down. I thought this plane had been retaken by the passengers - or was it planned to go into building 7

QC1QAR5gQrc

Operator
25th September 2011, 04:14
If he admits that he gave the order then it will make the original story line more credible.
Probably needed to do that as terrain is crumbling more and more under his feet. :p