PDA

View Full Version : Am I being visited?

pharoah21
30th March 2011, 23:18
Hi there guys,
I have to post here for now because I'm a new member, I hope you can help me out.

I would like to list a few ambiguous things that I am experiencing, and I would like to have some help trying to decipher what is going on.

I have a few different birth marks in various places on my body, all resemble the constellation of Sirius, I have a good friend of mine who I feel a very strong connection with, who also happens to have the same markings on his body.

There are times where I wake up in the morning and my throat is very sore, like I have been screaming all night, although I have just woken up and nobody in the house has reported any screams. I slept with my girlfriend last night who said from about 3am onwards I seemed to be very aroused and stimulated. I remember waking up many times through out the night with an erection, and this didn't go away for the whole night. Experiencing an erection from 3am till about 7am is not exactly normal, and no I'm not any viagara/medication (apart from insulin for my diabetes).

When I woke up this morning, while laying in bed at one point I dazed into sort of a half way point between being awake and sleeping, and I could see myself in a strange looking room, laying naked on a table with a woman on top of me. I couldn't really see what she looked like. We were in the act of sex, but I could hear my name being called, however not by a human voice. It kind of sounded like 9 voices all together. To some it may sound like a sexual fantasy but believe me, I never think of things like this lol.

Does anybody have any ideas for what could be going on?

Thanks

thunder24
30th March 2011, 23:46
I have asked in threads how many or a percentage of kids being born off planet; earth father, off world mother. Haven't gotten an answer, experienced the same, without the voices.