PDA

View Full Version : Be as you are 9. Knowing me knowing you.

Tony
31st March 2011, 09:57
Dear Bodhisattvas,

Just a bit of fun.

Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody.

Everybody thought that Somebody must be enlightened.
Somebody thought that Anybody could be enlightened.
Anybody could have been enlightened.
And Nobody was.

Everybody said, Nobody should meditate.
Somebody asked if Everybody knew if Anybody meditated.
Anybody would have thought Nobody meditate.
Nobody did.

Somebody asked did Everybody know
Everybody thought Somebody knew.
Anybody could have known, but didn't.
And Nobody did.

Not just a bit of fun.

Everybody hears information. Somebody will assume that they then know. Anybody could know but does nothing. So Nobody knows. Information is not knowing. It is a map a guide. Then we take the steps. We have to look after everyone's physical and spiritual well being. This is not the time to be vague. Real confidence is needed. Don't let pride or fear get in the way, you actually do know! It's just a matter of waking up.

Mind training/ meditation is important, it connects you. The more you open the more you see. Meditation is about liberation, freedom. It stops you going in circles, clinging to old ideas. Don't rely on cliches. In The Screwtape Letters written by CS Lewis, an old devil is talking to his nephew on how to subtly beguile people with a feel good about 'me' feeling, which obscures pure essence.

Meditation is merely seeing and letting be.

Q. If you look at pictures of Bodhisattvas, what do the circles around the head and behind look like to you? In a few weeks I may get a definite answer to that question.

Q. Has anyone looked into forming groups in their area? On the lines of surviving a potential pole shift and the rest...!

See beyond the words, be at peace.

ViralSpiral
31st March 2011, 10:09
Dear Bodhisattvas,

Q. If you look at pictures of Bodhisattvas, what do the circles around the head and behind look like to you? In a few weeks I may get a definite answer to that question.

Hi Pie

Much like an accident. 5 witnesses, 5 stories.
All I see is bliss :love:

Tony
31st March 2011, 10:14
Looks like the pineal opening a stargate to me......or is this the child in me?