PDA

View Full Version : Deception

blue777
1st May 2010, 16:29
SOMEONE IS MAKING UP THINGS ON ONE OF THE THREADS .I DID NOT WRITE ANY OF IT...IT has to be someone who has the ability to that ..i do not know the reason ,THEREFOORE PEOPLE WATCH WE HAVE A HACKER OR SNAKE INSIDE...
someone is using my account to post under my name , dirty tricks,breach of privacy....any ideas how it can be done...NO-ONE IS SAFE IN THAT CASE......someone can divide and conquer
can ROSS MORGUANA AND BILL sort it out
lolblue

Gita
1st May 2010, 16:47
Blue, is someone using your account to post under your name??:eek:

blue777
1st May 2010, 16:49

YES AND IT IS A BREACH OF PRIVACY.........THEREFORE WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT IT , IHAVE WRITTEN TO BILL ROSS ,MORGUANA, IT IS SOMEONE WHO HAS THE FORUM ABILITY
LOL
i need your help here

Gita
1st May 2010, 17:15
Try Gareth, he's the tech guy round here. Also Richard may be able to help.

kriya
1st May 2010, 17:28
Fredkc is online now, why don't you PM him.

This is really quite worrying!!

Love,

Kriya

blue777
1st May 2010, 17:37
[QUOTE=kriya;15783]Fredkc is online now, why don't you PM him.

This is really quite worrying!!

yes it is , it breaches privacy it will divide and conquer , also split the forum up,,,,,,,i am really annoyed
thanks kriya

blue777
1st May 2010, 17:41
Try Gareth, he's the tech guy round here. Also Richard may be able to help.

someone is using my account to post under my name , dirty tricks,breach of privacy....any ideas how it can be done, no-one on here is safe ...they are trying to divide and conquer and may split the forum up...who has the ability to do that on this forum
lol

blue777
1st May 2010, 17:48

hello gita
someone is using my account to post under my name , dirty tricks,breach of privacy....any ideas how it can be done..it is either a hacker or a snake...no-one is safe on here
lol

Solace
1st May 2010, 18:19
I'm pretty sure, there is no conspiracy here! It's just an error... (account switch. i think) Once, I have had the same problem on another forum.

Gita
1st May 2010, 18:29
I'm pretty sure, there is no conspiracy here! It's just an error... (account switch. i think) Once, I have had the same problem on another forum.

I do hope that's all it is. We just have to wait for the mods to try and sort it out. Blue, it may be an idea not to post any further posts and keep an eye on the the time of your last post until a mod gets in touch.

blue777
1st May 2010, 18:39

hello solace
someone is using my account to post under my name , dirty tricks,breach of privacy....any ideas how it can be done.....it is not an error it is a privacy thing

blue777
1st May 2010, 18:50
I do hope that's all it is. We just have to wait for the mods to try and sort it out. Blue, it may be an idea not to post any further posts and keep an eye on the the time of your last post until a mod gets in touch.

you know what I am really cheesed off, if people can hack into this forum , there is no privacy, it will create the cut and divide syndrome.....you cannot really enter you private thoughts, because you are being listened to...it may be a hacker

Gita
1st May 2010, 19:04
Blue, if someone has hacked in and posting under your name, then we don't know if it's really you posting or the hacker!:confused:

Solace
1st May 2010, 19:17
hello solace
someone is using my account to post under my name , dirty tricks,breach of privacy....
What's the point in hacking an account if you can post too?

any ideas how it can be done.....it is not an error it is a privacy thing
Have you made any new friends on MSN, or Skype, etc? It's very simple to send a keylogger to an other computer with MSN for example...

samvado
1st May 2010, 19:45
it may just be a case of split personality :confused:

Wood
1st May 2010, 19:53
blue777, maybe you should change the password while you are logged in. Using firefox, google chrome or opera as browser is advisable over internet explorer.

And of course contact an admin.

blue777
1st May 2010, 20:11
blue777, maybe you should change the password while you are logged in. Using firefox, google chrome or opera as browser is advisable over internet explorer.

And of course contact an admin.
thank you
someone is using my account putting in their own words , denigrating the people i am discussing, adding others and causing confusion, they could do it to me they can do it to anyone...there is not one moderator on

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Is in it funny , this is the first time you have written to me when this incident happened ..co-incidence!!!!!!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Im not in a mood for this stupid humour.....this is very serious for our members when someone changes what you have said..and makes it look like you have written it.....soffffff..........................

perfectresonance
1st May 2010, 20:15

I can't say it didn't cross my mind :o

But in a similar topic, I think there must be TWO of you also. Don't you have something else to do than be here all day scaring the horses? :suspicious:

blue777
1st May 2010, 20:32
I can't say it didn't cross my mind :o

But in a similar topic, I think there must be TWO of you also. Don't you have something else to do than be here all day scaring the horses? :suspicious:

I happen to be a doctor and the only schizophrenic is you SAM.....

Vidya Moksha
1st May 2010, 20:38
I happen to be a doctor and the only schizophrenic is you SAM.....

i dont believe that for one second. With posts like yours and your literary skills? and incapacity to elucidate any of your posts. I think you are the scammer, i hope your mails to the mods see you banned from here. I also send my love and hope you find the healing you obviously need. Healer heal thyself eh? except your not a healer, but you know what i mean.

you are clearly an attention seeker.... maybe in your teens?

(you can insult me now, and copy previous posts here, as is your style... healer ! )

blue777
1st May 2010, 20:41
i dont believe that for one second. With posts like yours and your literary skills? and incapacity to elucidate any of your posts. I think you are the scammer, i hope your mails to the mods see you banned from here. I also send my love and hope you find the healing you obviously need. Healer heal thyself eh? except your not a healer, but you know what i mean.

(you can insult me now, and copy previous posts here, as is your style... healer ! )

THAT SHOWS , LOVE COMPASSION ALTRUISM...all due to the fact that you did not understand anything about sound harmonic fequencies...and i suppose you are a fantastic writer......

blue777
1st May 2010, 20:45
THAT SHOWS , LOVE COMPASSION ALTRUISM...all due to the fact that you did not understand anything about sound harmonic fequencies...and i suppose you are a fantastic writer......

I cannot believe the depths a person would go , your literary skills are not as good as your arrogance seems to be, and vanity abounds and you are down right ignorant........I hope you are banned for your rudeness
Vidya Moshka..........YOU NEED A LESSON IN HUMILITY

Agape
1st May 2010, 21:03
That's serious. I'm not a mod so can't help you , but could you sum up and post here links to threads that have been hacked under your name , blue777 ?

It might help to identify the intruder .

You're not joking are you.

A

Ross
1st May 2010, 21:12
I am closing this thread until I can sort out what is going on.

Ross

Ross
1st May 2010, 21:12
I am closing this thread until I can sort out what is going on.

Ross