PDA

View Full Version : What really happened to Project Camelot: an interview by Mel Fabregas

Bill Ryan
2nd April 2011, 01:10
--------

Hi, All:

This new personal interview with Kerry and myself - by Mel Fabregas from The Veritas Show (http://veritasshow.com) - lifts the veil on Project Camelot and reveals the complex chain of events that took place in 2008-2009 that resulted in a schism in Project Camelot... a schism which which has now been healed.

The interview details how we may well have made seven sets of powerful enemies during that time - as a direct result of the stand we were taking on a number of issues.

As I say in the interview: It only takes one bullet to kill you. When you have seven, you have little chance.

The story of exactly what happened, and the role model we're seeking to set in resolving the differences that were exacerbated by our enemies, is fascinating and important. MUST WATCH.

As always, there's humor. Enjoy the lovely little outtake at the beginning. The rest of the interview is quite serious, and contains a great deal of significant information.

Enjoy. :)

My best wishes, Bill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85tlnuxpR40

king anthony
2nd April 2011, 01:12
Thank you for sharing.

bilko
2nd April 2011, 02:03
Nearly finished it, very enjoyable.
Its a shame to see Kerry bashing posts on the tube. I don't think they understand where she is coming from.
I think Kerry is slightly less restrained which is fine.
I was very interested to hear about Jake ( sp) i'll have to read that one.

First time i have heard you talking about black magic as well as a real tool in their arsenal.

I actually think you compliment each other very well.
Interesting to note you blinking in sets of 2 Bill, sorry, don't mean to pry.

Gone001
2nd April 2011, 03:02
I thought that was great. When might we hope to see part two? In the meantime I'm going to take a look at that Jake Simpson material and furthermore partake in another viewing of the Pete Peterson Interview!

Cheers,

Aldous

Edit:

Never mind My question about part two I just saw the answer to that question on another thread:

Dennis Jonathan- "Many thanks for the last few releases.

Are you going to release part 2 of the Mel Fabregas interview?

Just wondering"

Bill Ryan- "Hi, Dennis:

Yes, we are - Part 2 is a conversation not about Project Camelot, but about how we see the next few years playing out. It'll be up in a few days."

Teakai
2nd April 2011, 04:56
Thanks Bill. Good interview. Do we have to go to Veritas for part 2?

ViralSpiral
2nd April 2011, 05:13
Thoroughly enjoyed that. Thank you

HUGE compliments to you both, for showing unconditional love for each other, despite any differences!!

http://home.tiscali.nl/wildwizard/smileys3/yourock.gif

Rainbow44
2nd April 2011, 05:22
Wow!
After listening to this video and hearing about everything that happened I have to say that I admire the both of you more, appreciate all that you do more, support you whole heartedly and love you both for your courage for all you do!

Thank you!
Rainbow

Dennis Jonathan
2nd April 2011, 06:17
This was a really great video Bill. Bless you for your patience, and clear method of connecting the dots.

I have to say that I am grateful for yours and Kerry's work, and that I appreciate you both immensely.

The chemistry between you and Kerry is important. You both appeal to different audiences, and it is very much like my wife and I. We can describe the same event in such a way that it seems almost like two different scenarios.

It's critical, I believe, to have that contrast if you truly desire to impact a maximum amount of people.

Thanks!

Jay
2nd April 2011, 10:04
Been following around 5 years. Thank you for sharing. Voerspoed! (meaning all the best)

cjhepburn
2nd April 2011, 17:23
It was an interesting interview and I had actually been wondering how you and Kerry had escapped being targeted. Knowing what's been happening actually gives your interviewees a higher level of credibility. If they were basic crackpots, the powers that be would ignore them and/or use them as a diversion.

Be safe....

Cherie

Agape
2nd April 2011, 21:36
It 's a good interview , thanks Bill and Kerry ( and Mel ) . My subconscious was waiting for this information since the split of Project Camelot ( perhaps not only mine..).

Better late than never but we have 2011 April now .. hope that you're both feeling more settled on your respective ways and feel surrounded by friends .

To me, it felt odd since that time ..you see , we all carry some emotional hurdles within ..

Not enough words to say thanks with me at the moment but I'm happy that this release was done.

:pray:

fifi
2nd April 2011, 22:03
the complex chain of events that took place in 2008-2009 that resulted in a schism in Project Camelot... a schism which which has now been healed.
I am overjoyed to see Bill & Kerry back to work together again. You two are my heroes. I was so sad before when seeing Bill & Kerry split. "United we stand - Divided we fall". Thanks so much for the video and the great news.

schnurfel
2nd April 2011, 22:46
Great conversation & interview - it really clarified many things I and probably many many others have been wondering about for quite some time. Especially on the "Dr. Rubbish" situation; he had always seemed very shifty to me.

Best regards, Schnurfel

nearing
2nd April 2011, 22:49
GREAT interview - really helps clear some stuff up for me.

look forward to part 2.
:cheer2:

aceninja
3rd April 2011, 00:18
I believe Kerry explained by her own reasoning why Bill SHOULD have interviewed "Charles", even though she disagrees with that decision. By this dialog it appears things became compromised when the decision was made to "protect" the body of work. Many times our own paradigms are completely shattered with new knowledge and the same is true for Camelot/Avalon. By the very nature of the project, there shouldn't be a world view to hold up and protect because you can very well reject truth that we may or may not agree with. People SHOULD be allowed to make up their own minds and discuss interviews afterwards.... that is what these forums are for.

I'm glad they made a public appearance together despite obvious strain. I hope that Bill and Kerry can continue to mend their relationship and find a happy medium for their differences in philosophy.

I personally prefer Bill's approach because I like that he LET'S the witness talk. I find it to be bad form to constantly cut off someone trying to tell a story; there are other ways to guide interviewees back in who get off track... There have been times when witnesses were cutoff and I actually wanted to hear where they were going... I just find it better "TV" to let the person speak, and you can edit them down after the fact. Tape is inexpensive and flash memory is inexpensive, and recording directly to your hard drive is free, lol. That's my 2 cents.

Thanks Bill and Kerry for appearing together. BTW how can we find part 2?

Spadrylk
3rd April 2011, 00:20
I discovered Project Camelot when it first come online! I absolutely LOVE Bill and Kerry and hated to see them separate. I thought at the time it was the end of Project Camelot - that neither of them would keep up the work and their great work would disappear! Project Camelot had become my home page and I checked it before my email that's how addicted I was to what they had to say! I never thought that the split would create 2 websites that became even more powerful that just the one! Now I check Project Camelot and Project Avalon before I check my email - I do a lot more reading but it is definitely worth it! So much more information now on the 2 websites then just when it was one!!! I am sure that was not the intent of the PTB!!!
The Universe always responds - when our worlds are too negative - it creates more positivity - too positive it creates the negative - After all the intent is always the same - LEARN LEARN LEARN - we can't do that without an equal amount of positive reinforcement on planet Earth - Kerry and Bill do that - with simplicity and genius - IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THEN THIS!!!
Thank you guys for hanging out with us! The people on the planet that the rest of the world would never hang out with!!!! We are the underdogs - usually not rich - or financially successful - just a bunch of experiencer's and open minded consciousness that just wants to KNOW - WE LOVE YOU BOTH! PEACE!

Davidallany
3rd April 2011, 00:45
I am a member of Camelot project, and love Kerry. I always left positive comments about Kerry on Youtube. Kerry is amazing, she has given me a push on my spiritual path. I love both Kerry and bill. In a way they are like a mother and father to me.

Ammit
3rd April 2011, 01:09
Very nice, wow Bill you must have been very tired, your eyes were flickering the whole interview. Hope you have rested since.

g.k.r
3rd April 2011, 02:42
thx enjoyed this very interesting,, looking forward to next segment:)

vbt
3rd April 2011, 05:00
Thank you for doing the interview and posting it on youtube. Thank you both for putting your cards on the table. I didn't know you were targeted at that level.

I am so happy that things are back on track. I will watch the segment again before going on to part 2, when it will be posted.

hedigoto
3rd April 2011, 07:57
Thank you Bill and Kerry, you are very brave persons, your work has been and continues to be of great help and an inspiration to a lot of people, myself included of course :) you are making a big difference, belive me, your efforts have given many fruits. God bless you guys!!

crosby
3rd April 2011, 09:06
this is a fantastic interview. it is nice too see Bill and Kerry working together again. power too the people is an excellent motto here at work. i'm looking forward to the second part as well.
warmest regards, corson

Tony
3rd April 2011, 09:23
The tunnel is darker than I thought.
This seems the age of multiple conflicts.

If one sees this, it might being out the distant memory of light.

Newlyn
3rd April 2011, 11:09
This is great. Honestly and truth is more important then anything. Even Project Camelot. But to stay friends anyway is a good example for us all. Thanks Bill and Kerry!

norivaldo
3rd April 2011, 11:41
Thanks to Bill, Kerry and Mr. Fabregas.

arpanet
3rd April 2011, 17:52
Just finished both parts. I like these kind of connecting the dots interviews. Very useful.

On the first part Kerry seemed to have some issues on who has done this and who has experienced that :) Maybe she's jealous of the Charles material and all the attention Bill is getting :p
The second part was top notch on her part. Kerry was very articulate and precise. I cannot remember seeing her that sharp before. I was very impressed.

Star Wonder
3rd April 2011, 18:00
This was a wonderful interview. Thank you Bill for posting it.

Is there a link for the second hour of the interview?

tkh123186
3rd April 2011, 18:05
Just finished both parts. I like these kind of connecting the dots interviews. Very useful.

On the first part Kerry seemed to have some issues on who has done this and who has experienced that :) Maybe she's jealous of the Charles material and all the attention Bill is getting :p
The second part was top notch on her part. Kerry was very articulate and precise. I cannot remember seeing her that sharp before. I was very impressed.

You said you finished both parts... where can I find part 2?

arpanet
3rd April 2011, 18:24
The second part is available here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?17124-Bill-Ryan-Kerry-Cassidy-Uncensored-Uncut&p=185772&viewfull=1#post185772).

Tangri
3rd April 2011, 18:35
Thanks Bill. Good interview. Do we have to go to Veritas for part 2?

Mel Put it already at the other post as a gesture.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

You said you finished both parts... where can I find part 2?

Go to first post and see Mel put it below address.
Re: Bill Ryan & Kerry Cassidy | Uncensored & Uncut Post :17

Star Wonder
4th April 2011, 01:49
Thanks for the link to the second part. Getting ready to watch now.

Arrowwind
4th April 2011, 03:59
Can someone provide a link to part 7 of 8? cant find it. thanks

ThePythonicCow
4th April 2011, 04:26
Can someone provide a link to part 7 of 8? cant find it. thanks

Part 7 of 8 of what video? The two videos I see offhand in this thread have 1 part (the first half, in post #1) and 4 parts (the second half, linked in Post #29)

HaveBlue
4th April 2011, 10:00
Kerry jelous? Yeah right, she's jelous of some old info being recycled yet again! It is wise to engage brain, then after careful thought maybe make a post- and maybe not.
Avalon is no place to be Kerry bashing. I believe Bill himself suggested godlike productions for such activity.

christian
4th April 2011, 10:11
YouTube links for PART 2

watch?v=fjphaBPo45w
watch?v=ZseE8USBej4
watch?v=KzUM0nJkFas
watch?v=FaKG36kH-tI

Wiremu2011
4th April 2011, 12:40
Nearly finished it, very enjoyable.
Its a shame to see Kerry bashing posts on the tube. I don't think they understand where she is coming from.
I think Kerry is slightly less restrained which is fine.
I was very interested to hear about Jake ( sp) i'll have to read that one.

First time i have heard you talking about black magic as well as a real tool in their arsenal.

I actually think you compliment each other very well.
Interesting to note you blinking in sets of 2 Bill, sorry, don't mean to pry.

As in Blinky Bill ...lol

Wiremu2011
4th April 2011, 12:50
Huge KUDO's to these two people. They might get a lot of flack from different courts, but I don't think anyone has made as big an impact in the web for the alternative community as these two have. The people I've personally met here from the original Avalon (Ground Crew) have become my best friends and I'm eternally grateful to Bill & Kerry for that.

I'm just glad they still have a good relationship and that they have decided to move on and forward. It's not a competition, but about everyone learning and encouraging the next person to move forward and upward in this weird but exciting journey.

Loren
4th April 2011, 18:54
WOW ! Avalon,the final frontier. These are the voyages of Kerry and Bill... To boldly go . Thank you both for being who you are , true Mavericks . My other favorite Maverick,Christ. Maverick/ A person pursuing rebellious, even potentially disruptive, policies or ideas: You can't muzzle a maverick. Synonyms: rebel, cowboy; loose cannon.

juliagulia55
4th April 2011, 19:21
Great interview, really cleared the air and gave some good info. I think those seven groups who you "annoyed" threw some clues that we're heading in the right direction towards the truth. A great learning curve for everyone.

juliagulia55
4th April 2011, 19:25
Edit:

Never mind My question about part two I just saw the answer to that question on another thread:

Dennis Jonathan- "Many thanks for the last few releases.

Are you going to release part 2 of the Mel Fabregas interview?

Just wondering"

Bill Ryan- "Hi, Dennis:

Yes, we are - Part 2 is a conversation not about Project Camelot, but about how we see the next few years playing out. It'll be up in a few days."[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that, I was going to ask the same question :)

wynderer
4th April 2011, 20:11
Bill, just adding my thanks to those of many others, for confirming some of my intuitions, settling some doubts, & validating & increasing my respect for both you & Kerry

carry on the Good Fight!

Pagan
4th April 2011, 22:28
Most apreciated!

For some reason I cant find the Jake Simpson camelot-interview, anywhere?

arpanet
4th April 2011, 23:05
As far as I recall there was neither video nor audio interview. It was just a written report of the meeting. You can read it here (http://www.projectcamelot.org/jake_simpson.html).

Dennis Jonathan
5th April 2011, 03:26
Bill (or anyone else), would you mind listing the 7 interviews that were mentioned in the video?

I had seen most, but there was a written interview I can't remember.

From memory (not in order)

1. Leo Zagami
2. Dr. Pete Peterson
3. Jake Simpson
4. (insert Scientology whistleblower)
5. (Dr. and Mrs. Somebody)
6. (drawing a blank)
7. (drawing a blank)

Much appreciated!

Bill Ryan
5th April 2011, 05:08
Bill (or anyone else), would you mind listing the 7 interviews that were mentioned in the video?

In order!

Leo Zagami
Jake Simpson
Pete Peterson
Henry Deacon
Dan Burisch
Steven Greer
Dane Tops

As I said (heavily paraphrased from memory :) ) - you only need one bullet to kill you, but seven will do the job as well.

Dennis Jonathan
5th April 2011, 13:31
Thank you!

:)

Ahvehvida Shahadaha
7th April 2011, 04:21
Honesty is best path to the truth. Aside from the truth itself but why be physiological when the interview was so fabulous. Find part 2 of course if any ones missed it it's around.

regaks
7th April 2011, 18:45
Thank you B and K,

I too started my learning a few years ago. My sequential learning path started with David Icke to David Wilcock to Project Camelot and the Dan Burisch. I arrived (via Camelot)at Dan and Marci just before the split of Camelot. Although I had no idea why the split REALLY occurred, it all seemed to convenient . Together you two were risking all to provide the truth and suddenly, you were not together. All that can be said I suppose is thanks for your courage and perserveance. It must have been an incredibly difficult time.

Spellbound
8th April 2011, 04:35
Can someone please explain what is meant by the "Heather material"?? If I'm not mistaken, Kerry thought it was real whereas Bill did not. What was it all about??

Shankarma
8th April 2011, 17:03
Can someone please explain what is meant by the "Heather material"?? If I'm not mistaken, Kerry thought it was real whereas Bill did not. What was it all about??

Such a long story... The begining is there : http://projectavalon.net/Heather_report_with_Bill_Ryan_comments.pdf

For the rest you'll find some references everywhere in the forum with the search window.

eris23
9th April 2011, 01:50
I really enjoyed the video. It was good to see you two together. I always thought you two worked well together; I believe your comparison to "Mulder and Scully" was apt. I have been privately researching many of these topics for years and always wished to take more action. It is a difficult thing to do these days. I admire you both for your dedication and perseverance. I am a big fan of both project
Camelot and Avalon. I would really love to see you two collaborate again in some future project.

Nasu
10th April 2011, 04:49
Ahh Bill, well done for sitting down and talking together like this. Ego aside, you are both very much grassroots heroes. I think, from what little I know, is that you were both right and maybe a bit wrong on some of the motivations of your enemies, but overall, you know your are a prime targets and yet you continue. This is why, you are both held in such high and low esteem. I am glad you have chosen to accept your position of example. Intrigues aside, you guys rock. Fame and fortune, fortune for this life, fame for when we are gone. You are both very very fortunate. Please keep on keeping on.

pinkfrost
12th April 2011, 00:01
hate to say "nanny nanny boo boo" but...."NANNY NANNY BOO BOO * I TOLD YA SO" i always felt kerry and bill were players gettin' played. and just knew they would snap out of it. yay!!! hey powers that be, stop the posturing. it's so common, and i don't mean acceptable.

DouglasDanger
12th April 2011, 01:49
You both look well, I laughed at the statement near the begining " your bigger you take up more space than me" then as she looked you over, I heard the words.. but he looks like he lost weight...... You do look like you've droped a few Bill :)

toothpick
15th April 2011, 04:22
Very informatve and a little nostalgic.
Very nice to see two adults who don,t agree on every little thing, can still be very good friends and allies,
and who it seems has unconditional love for each other.
It was very nice for the Avalon community, that really loved the first format of the video,s.
A little of Kerry,s " we already know about that, so, what about this story".
Perfectly matched with the odd bit of wisdom and patience from Bill,s corner which the rest of us loved.
I will have to watch the video,s again to get all the info to stay in my aging skull.
Fantastic video,s and so very nice to see the two that started it all, together again, one more time.
Sure hope you guys don,t get bogged down with too much work.
Trade you places.

toothpick

Truthseeker85
22nd April 2011, 00:42
It is great to see both Kerry and yourself back together. Great interview also! Keep it up the great work!

jookyle
24th April 2011, 19:29
This was a great interview. I'm very glad that it happened. Thank you for directly saying who you believe was/is targeting you and why.

Korn96
25th April 2011, 10:21
really enjoyed the video it was interesting to see were the trial went also gives an idea of what sort of ideas and topics certain groups don't like to see discussed.

Christine Breese
22nd August 2011, 17:52
I had no idea this was happening. I did notice that you both ended up having separate parts of the site for a while and I wondered what happened, but I'm glad you are teaming together again. You're a good team!

tenacity1
2nd May 2012, 07:17
I saw that video awhile back . I was sad to hear of the riff. I knew before it was said that you both were being messed with by those who had an interest in dividing you. Those who are after the truth will always be harassed by those who want to keep us in the dark. So, I've kept you both in my prayers . I so admire the courage you both show. As to styles.. (shrugs..) it' apples and oranges... personally I think those who want Kerry to quiten down are the same kind of people who in the south tell women to shut up. To my way of seeing you both brought a balance to the dual interviews.What one forgot to ask the other one might and the result is wonderful. JMHO

geofffxdwg
5th June 2012, 11:09
If there never was a Project Camelot none of this would be here.Bill you are a great speaker.The questions you asked, the way you explain things and your personality and interests brought me here.Thank you very much.

Latti
4th September 2012, 20:29
I realize that Kerry is investing a tremendous amount of time and energy into Project Camelot and I'm great full to her for that, but Bill your questions and input provided much incite that I now miss.
Latti

Jules
5th September 2012, 05:39
Thank you Bill. I had watched this earlier on YouTube, and I think because of Kerry wanting way to look at what was going on into the world with an independent means, you and she created a team that did just that. Living with other people for any amount of time can be very difficult (not sure why really, but it is), but I can see both of you had a passion for finding answers and finding truth, and getting an alternative way to process information to the public. That is very much why you were under attack, because people were thinking outside the box. A box thrown at us in a programmed society. I am grateful to Kerry and you for producing Camelot. I think because of Kerry's outspokenness and unceasing passion this process began, it can be a two edged sword, but very effective for what it is, nonetheless. I wish both of you only the best, and thank your team for your work.

HaveBlue
6th September 2012, 03:00
I agree. It's called 'the sum is greater than its parts'. Bill gave Camelot its credibility. Without him it is mere entertainment in a shoot from the hip and ask questions (information validation) later type fashion.

Bills more cautious and carefully chosen words while still giving the meat and potatoes is the very thing that made me pay attention in the first place. 2006and I'd never heard of the illuminati and I thought the freemasons were just a dwindling bunch of old men that enjoyed dressing up on Sunday evening.

Even if he retired from public life now he'd never be forgotten- just for getting out there and doing it. An inspiration to all and a fine gentleman.
My god this is sounding like a eulogy! Not for a few more years yet I hope.

Cristian
6th September 2012, 03:36
Project Camelot, was like Seinfeld ...I always remember the whole cast not just one individual. They were just great together . And it worked for me.

Kerry is playing in a sequel now, but the quality is no way near the original show. You cant make up what you lack in logical reasoning and modern scientific knowledge with more divine feminine and intuition .

On the other hand, as a researcher, Bill seemed to play his best game when teamed up with a women's warmth and intuition.

Leena
8th September 2012, 18:01
HaveBlue, I just cracked when reading your sentence: my god this is sounding like an eulogy :D

About a week ago I relistened the excellent interview (by Bill) with Joseph Farrell (still during the Proj Cam times) and thought I'd drop a line here to say that you are indeed missed in the radio/podcast interview scenery Bill. There are so very few interviewers who have the interest and the knowledge to ask intelligent questions. Another thing is that even many good radio stations concentrating on 'alternative knowledge' are out of question because of the publicity (which I personally am unable to listen to). We have the Red Ice Radio of course but even they are leading the ship towards a 'monorail system' lately. Your reappearence on the interview scenery would be highly appreciated.

Another thing which can easily be sensed about your personality is the empathy. It is unfortunately not present in many others (including your old companion at P Cam). I wish Kerry well but just do not feel like listening to the interviews anymore...and I see many others feel the same. Genuine caring and heart felt love always shine through - and in you it is obvious (don't say 'was' lest me too I start sounding like making an eulogy :) May you be well and happy wherever you are and whatever you decide to do with your life.

ThePythonicCow
8th September 2012, 18:43
About a week ago I relistened the excellent interview (by Bill) with Joseph Farrell (still during the Proj Cam times) and thought I'd drop a line here to say that you are indeed missed in the radio/podcast interview scenery Bill. There are so very few interviewers who have the interest and the knowledge to ask intelligent questions. Another thing is that even many good radio stations concentrating on 'alternative knowledge' are out of question because of the publicity (which I personally am unable to listen to). We have the Red Ice Radio of course but even they are leading the ship towards a 'monorail system' lately. Your reappearence on the interview scenery would be highly appreciated.

Yes, that interview of Joseph P. Farrell by Bill and Kerry (with Bill taking the lead) was excellent.

1wJboIFKCFU

I've been "discovering" Joseph Farrell the last week, thanks in part to that interview and some recommendations long ago by Carmody. I'm thinking that Farrell might have a clearer understanding of the "big picture" than anyone else I've listened to.

Farrell has been doing a serious of interviews this year with GeorgeAnn Hughes of TheByteShow.com (http://www.thebyteshow.com/). If you're feeling the need for some more audio to listen to, here's a series of 16 "radio" shows, of one to two hours each, in the form of a Youtube playlist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7zjw3fTMqI&feature=BFa&list=PLBACC95D9FA4B63B9. The interviews are quite pleasant to listen to; they apparently know each other well and enjoy each others company.

Fred Steeves
9th September 2012, 10:11
Thanks for the heads up on the interviews Paul, Joseph is one of the few researchers left on the scene out there, that I still like to keep up on what thery're doing from time to time. I've never noted any bs from him either.

There were two books I devoured back to back in very early '09, when I was first beginning to wake up, that really blew my mind, and gave me a whole new world of possibility to chew on. The first was David Icke's "Tales From The Time Loop", followed directly by Joseph Farrell's "The Cosmic War". His interview with Bill and Kerry was one of their best IMHO, one of the few that earned a second viewing.

Cheers,
Fred

sigma6
16th September 2012, 03:28
I miss the chemistry...

Jules
16th September 2012, 04:32
Yes. I think it would be nice to have an occasional interview of some people from both Kerry and Bill, especially on a topic both have a high interest in that suits both of their styles of interviewing. It would be very interesting and perhaps productive. Like cooking, I don't like the same thing every day, so mixing it up unexpectedly would be a good change of pace, but that is up to the individuals, of course. I think both at a point in time were very complimentary, and made it what it was and is. Just a thought...

geoffbyrd
24th December 2012, 17:05
What an interesting way to spend an hour on 12-24-12. I regret I am just seeing this a year and a half after it was made. I only joined this forum earlier this month and am eager to continue catching up with at least some of what I've missed. As you can imagine, I have been following Project Camelot more closely as I wasn't aware of Avalon, although I now see I should have been. I am even more eager to go forward as we are now past 12-21-12 and are indeed in a "new world", although perhaps no less contentious! Peace and Blessings to you All!