PDA

View Full Version : Call out to all White Hats

Humble Janitor
2nd April 2011, 08:07
If you're a white hat and you know, sing it out loud and proud!

Now's the time to put the power of positive thinking to work and stand up to this nuclear menace.

There has never been a time as critical as this. Despite all the bad things that have happened this year, there has never been a better time to be alive than now!

I just thought I would put out this thread in the hopes that it will continue to foster hope in defiance of crippling fear. We must always be alert and though I have pointed fingers in the past at others for "fearmongering", I acknowledge that my reaction was wrong.

So, roll up your sleeves, grab a pint and we'll gather around the table.

Darla Ken Pearce
2nd April 2011, 08:25
And I second this motion. Do you ever wonder if there aren't good guys like many who are military and interviewed by Kerry or Bill~ who are still active and once they know all about this ~ might come forward and take out HAARP and other menaces? The amount of dark forces is small ~ although there are many unwitting slaves who worship some sort of illusionary or misguided patriotism, there has got to be a unique group who have the power and may be waiting for the right moment to strike. There was such a group of high Officers in earlier days but they were killed off one by one and I lost count and then the messenger, Sherman Skolsnick, who knew about it died of natural causes to report no more. The only other way, is through public knowledge and outrage. There is a momentum building throughout the world ~ that says this far and no farther.

This is not my opinion ~ we can all see the changes taking place to reclaim freedom throughout the world, and we know that the old systems have fallen. The thump may not have been heard yet but TPTB are done. There is no stopping the new consciousness rising. There is absolutely nothing dark forces can do at this point to change the ultimate outcome.

Right now, it is the new financial system that is budding into life and soon. Once people are freed up from their enslavement and mindless jobs ~ they will be transformed into whole other beings; sovereign ~ free ~ and with new leadership, we will all get a fresh start after this long long period of increasing darkness. Take a deep breath and just think about this idea. And so it is... xoxox

str8thinker
2nd April 2011, 21:36
I find this incredible. Don't you think the last thing a White Hat would want to do is reveal himself/herself?

modwiz
2nd April 2011, 21:48
I find this incredible. Don't you think the last thing a White Hat would want to do is reveal himself/herself?

I would like to think that one of the qualities of a white hat would be courage, unlike the under-the-rock dwelling light avoiders.