PDA

View Full Version : Video of the prophecy of the last Islamic Messiah

Billy
4th April 2011, 16:13
Islamics say All the signs are here for the coming of the 12th Imam Mahdi. This video has English Subtitles. heavy but interesting. The Fall of the Evil Masons are mentioned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwiadYT-N9k&feature=player_embedded

Several months ago I was informed by my contacts in the Iranian Revolutionary Guard that the Basij had started a project that had the approval of the Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei and the Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. The purpose of the project was to inform Muslims across the globe of the immediate coming of the last Islamic messiah. The Iranian leaders, now more than ever, feel that all the stars are aligned for such event.

Ever since the Iranian Revolution of 1979, the Islamic rulers of Iran have declared themselves representatives of God on Earth, believing their mission is to pave the way for the reappearance of the last messiah, the Shiites 12th Imam Mahdi.

Their belief is based on the centuries old Hadith by Prophet Mohammad and his descendants, who have provided clear guidance as to the timing of The Coming.

According to the Hadith in the age of The Coming, a revolution takes place in Iran. This is a key sign indicating that the reappearance is near and serves as the initial preparation in the worldwide movement for The Coming of the last messiah. Based on this belief, the leaders of Iran see it as their duty to prepare the ground for The Coming. One of the most important events to securing the reappearance of the last Messiah, as called for in the Hadith, is the annihilation of Israel and conquering Beitol Moghadas (Jerusalem). They state with conviction that Islam will soon conquer the world and all infidels will be destroyed.

The pursuit of nuclear bombs by the radicals ruling Iran is directly connected to this belief, as war, chaos, and lawlessness must engulf the world to pave the way for Imam Mahdi’s reappearance.

This movie has been produced in Iran by an organization called “Conductors of The Coming” in collaboration with the Iranian president’s office and the Basij (Iranian paramilitary force). Also reports indicate that Esfandiar Rahim Mashaei, President Ahmadinejad’s top adviser and chief of staff, was directly involved with this project. The movie was completed a few months ago and recently screened for the high clerics by the Iranian president’s office with one of its high ranking official analyzing it.

Mashaei reflects the Iranian leaders’ belief very clearly:

Therefore let us shout out loud that The Coming is soon and that evil should be fearful. We live with these thoughts every day and our lives are filled with The Coming of the last Imam. That human will reappear and fill the world with justice and establish his promised governance on earth. The very world has witnessed too much bloodshed of the innocent for others to build their palaces. The very world is filled with shouts for justice. The innocent and the oppressed are losing their lives to world powers. It is in this very world where the oppressors rule and this world that Allah will command the last Imam to appear and forever put an end to injustice. At that time the world will belong to the righteous.

Currently this movie is being distributed throughout the Basij and Revolutionary Guards’ bases. The producers are in the middle of translating it into Arabic with the purpose of mass distribution throughout the Middle East. Their intention is to incite further uprisings with the hopes of motivating Arabs to overthrow U.S. backed governments with the final goal of the annihilation of Israel and Allah’s governance of the world!

Lord Sidious
4th April 2011, 16:20
The Mahdi isn't their messiah, Jesus, or as they call him, Isa is.
The ironic thing is, I learnt more from the muslims about jesus than I did from the christians.

K626
4th April 2011, 16:30
Keep a close eye on the new leader or leading light in the upcoming Egyptian transference of power.

Peace

K

Rocky_Shorz
4th April 2011, 16:52
The one with understanding...

to lead Christians, Muslims and Jews to the truths...

Does anyone think with only one God he would need to send more than one?

Do you think it is God's plan to destroy any of his Children?

I want to know more about the RA Priests that were with the Hebrews and Muslims when their religions began...

Sumerian alien/inter-dimension technology used to create their own heaven, but was actually a trap for spirits buried deep in the earth...

info linked from... (http://lightworkers.org/forum/102221/sumerian-gods-hindu-gods-greek-gods-buddhist-vatican-jewish-gods)
What I find under Sumerian God's is interesting...

ENKI = SHIVA= HOLY SPIRIT = ZEUS = CHAKRASAMVARA = AVALOKITESHWARA = CHENREZIG = LUCIFER = EA = ADONAI = HADAD = BA'AL = RUDRA = KAAL BHAIRAVA

AN = ANU = PARA BRAHMA = YAHVEH = ALLAH

THE GREAT RA = AMEN RA = PRAKASH BRAHMA = HIGHER ASPECT OF YAHVEH = FATHER OF THE GODS

notice that the Holy Spirit leads to Lucifer...

notice how RA is taught as a higher Aspect of Allah...

Billy
4th April 2011, 16:56
The ironic thing is, I learnt more from the muslims about jesus than I did from the christians.

Hi Lord Sidious.
I think in the Koran what the Islamics believe is that the Mahdi and Jesus are together at the end of times, The Mahdi prepares the way for the return of Jesus.
Quote:
Not known to many Westerners about the Shia followers of the blood-line of Muhammad is their belief in what is called The Occultation that says the Mahdi will one day return alongside Jesus Christ and fill the world with justice.

Muslims believe that Jesus will return at a time close to the end of the world. The Qur'anic verse they allude to as an indicator to Jesus' future return is as follows: “And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way.”[Qur'an 43:61]

According to Islamic tradition, Jesus' descent will be in the midst of wars fought by the Mahdi, known in Islamic eschatology as the redeemer of Islam, against the al-Masīh ad-Dajjāl (“false messiah/anti-Christ”) and his followers.

Jesus will descend at the point of a white arcade, east of Damascus, dressed in yellow robes—his head anointed. He will then join the Mahdi in his war against the Dajjal. Jesus, considered in Islam as a Muslim and one of God's messengers, will abide by the Islamic teachings. Eventually, Jesus will slay the Dajjal, and then everyone from the People of the Book (ahl al-kitāb, referring to Jews and Christians) will believe in him. Thus, there will be one community, that of Islam.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 3, Book 43, Number 656: Narrated Abu Huraira: “Allah's Apostle said, “The Hour will not be established until the Son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you as a just ruler, he will break the cross, kill the pigs, and abolish the Jizya (usery) tax. Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it (as charitable gifts).”

After the death of the Mahdi, Jesus will assume leadership. This is a time associated in Islamic narrative with universal peace and justice. Islamic texts also allude to the appearance of Ya'juj and Ma'juj (known also as Gog and Magog), ancient tribes which will disperse and cause disturbance on earth. [Many believe Gog and Magog to be either Russia or the EU or both.] God, in response to Jesus' prayers, will kill them by sending a type of worm in the napes of their necks. Jesus' rule is said to be around forty years, after which he will die. Muslims will then perform the Salat al-Janazah (funeral prayer) for him and bury him in the city of Medina in a grave left vacant beside Muhammad.

Rocky_Shorz
4th April 2011, 16:59
why do you think Iran is watching a Well deep into the earth for their 12th to rise from?

I RAn

RA will not be rising, God, has different plans...

Billy
4th April 2011, 17:13
The one with understanding...

to lead Christians, Muslims and Jews to the truths...

Does anyone think with only one God he would need to send more than one?

Do you think it is God's plan to destroy any of his Children?

I want to know more about the RA Priests that were with the Hebrews and Muslims when their religions began...

Sumerian alien/inter-dimension technology used to create their own heaven, but was actually a trap for spirits buried deep in the earth...

info linked from... (http://lightworkers.org/forum/102221/sumerian-gods-hindu-gods-greek-gods-buddhist-vatican-jewish-gods)
What I find under Sumerian God's is interesting...

ENKI = SHIVA= HOLY SPIRIT = ZEUS = CHAKRASAMVARA = AVALOKITESHWARA = CHENREZIG = LUCIFER = EA = ADONAI = HADAD = BA'AL = RUDRA = KAAL BHAIRAVA

AN = ANU = PARA BRAHMA = YAHVEH = ALLAH

THE GREAT RA = AMEN RA = PRAKASH BRAHMA = HIGHER ASPECT OF YAHVEH = FATHER OF THE GODS

notice that the Holy Spirit leads to Lucifer...

notice how RA is taught as a higher Aspect of Allah...

I agree Rocky that all the ancient Gods mentioned in different civilizations were the same Beings but with different names. In my research Shiva and Hathor were one and the same. Also interesting is the Shekhina in Hebrew and the Holy Spirit are one and the same and both are Feminine Energies.

Billy
4th April 2011, 18:14
why do you think Iran is watching a Well deep into the earth for their 12th to rise from?

I RAn

RA will not be rising, God, has different plans...

I agree in a way Rocky, If our timelines had continued on the lower frequency as it has this last few thousand years then we could have manifested all the negative prophecies mentioned in all scriptures, But the alternative thinkers belonging to HUMANITY have already changed the timelines to a higher frequency by their loving compassionate conciousness, therefore what has been prophisied is now cancelled, although some negative energies here on earth will try their "Damnest" to fulfill the prophecies, They shall surely FAIL.

Our future is now a peaceful future because we have raised the frequency by having no fear in the moment, caring with compassionate love in the moment has already created a loving future.

Blessings and Peace on earth and to ALL of humanity

Rocky_Shorz
4th April 2011, 18:21

Hi Lord Sidious.

Quote:

Muslims believe that Jesus will return at a time close to the end of the world. The Qur'anic verse they allude to as an indicator to Jesus' future return is as follows: “And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way.”[Qur'an 43:61]

Sahih Bukhari Volume 3, Book 43, Number 656: Narrated Abu Huraira: “Allah's Apostle said, “The Hour will not be established until the Son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you as a just ruler...”

such important verses and again...

43:61 4+3=7 6+1=7

Volume 3, Book 43, Number 656 - 3+4+3+656 = 666 Volume III = Book 4+3 = 7

the Bible was written in 66 Books, we are living the 67... 666->7

all teaching point the same directions...

Davidallany
4th April 2011, 18:30
The woman is dressed like a catholic nun.

Tangri
4th April 2011, 18:32
Very interesting subject .
Maybe Christians accept his godness and not talk as a person. Most Muslims knows his mother(where she was born and raised) and his father(with his early past away) and his brother. He was the an other reminder prophet .
To remind human beings how they should live and act. Last prophet is going to be same soul,/angel,/being.
He will raise and guided humanity against earthly opponent,/s.

Davidallany
4th April 2011, 18:40
Isa ben Maryam, aka Jesus. Is suppose to come back just before the end and lead the world to enlightenment, peace while defeating the Dajjal (Fake Jesus) who have deceived the world into following him. I find this story in many faiths, Buddhism, Christianity and Islam.

Rocky_Shorz
4th April 2011, 18:55
Enlightenment is wisdom which come from pulling down the veils of deception, and don't forget the Jewish belief...

Isaiah 11:1 Out of the stump of David’s family will grow a shoot — yes, a new Branch bearing fruit from the old root.

2 And the Spirit of the Lord will rest on him — the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord.

3 He will delight in obeying the Lord.

He will not judge by appearance

nor make a decision based on hearsay.

4 He will give justice to the poor and make fair decisions for the exploited.

The earth will shake at the force of his word, and one breath from his mouth will destroy the wicked...

Davidallany
4th April 2011, 18:59
Ever since the Iranian Revolution of 1979, the Islamic rulers of Iran have declared themselves representatives of God on Earth
Isn't that a challenge to the queen of england, since she is the vatican appointed representative of god on earth.?

Rocky_Shorz
4th April 2011, 19:03
well remember the Iranian rulers are still under RA's spell... and were put into power by the Queen, so I'm sure she understands...

it might take a visit to fix what is wrong...

It will be the first stop after dropping by Israel to decide the borders once and for all.

Billy
4th April 2011, 19:07
Ever since the Iranian Revolution of 1979, the Islamic rulers of Iran have declared themselves representatives of God on Earth
Isn't that a challenge to the queen of england, since she is the vatican appointed representative of god on earth.?

Hi David. I don't think the Pope would agree with you there :-) The Queen ( They Say ) is Gods representative of the Church of England.

Rocky_Shorz
4th April 2011, 19:23
Church or Bank?

Remember what I said about the Red White and Blue party being the color of the coats we used to wear...

Red Book (http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/markets/money/dwf/index.htm)

we are still wearing red... ;)

modwiz
4th April 2011, 19:32
Islamics say All the signs are here for the coming of the 12th Imam Mahdi. This video has English Subtitles. heavy but interesting.

One of the most important events to securing the reappearance of the last Messiah, as called for in the Hadith, is the annihilation of Israel and conquering Beitol Moghadas (Jerusalem).

OK. I highlighted what is becoming too common to be dismissed. I watched this video and the subtitles English for the above phrase was " the annihilation of the zionist regime..." and absolutely not the annihilation of Israel.

Mindfarkers who either are zionist or supporters of these aliens consistently corrupt (lie) this translation, but when the translation is supplied and correct, the odd(?) twisting of it into this frequent untruth sets off alarms.

We annihilated the regime of Saddam Hussein yet Iraq is still there. Annihilation of the zionist regime is not the erasure of Israel. To conflate the two is nothing less than an attempt to create fear and loathing of the Iranians in any section of any population who is, or feels affection, for the Jewish people. There are many who hold this affection and I am one of them.

I do hold contempt for those who would mislead and demonize a people with the twisting of words for the sole purpose to create a reality that does not exist.

Here is a video you are not likely to see on our ziomedia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-r04SQ97_Q&feature=player_detailpage

Davidallany
4th April 2011, 19:33
Hi David. I don't think the Pope would agree with you there :-) The Queen ( They Say ) is Gods representative of the Church of England.

Well, billyji hello.Maybe the pope would disagree, but I agree with Jordan Maxwell on this.

PHARAOH
4th April 2011, 19:34

Davidallany, where do you think the catholic nuns got it from? Hello..... :)

Davidallany
4th April 2011, 19:38
OK. I highlighted what is becoming too common to be dismissed
It's nice to see people in peace. Thank you for the video, modwiz.

Rocky_Shorz
4th April 2011, 19:38
well considering the Lands of Abraham are in Iran should explain everything to everyone...

Lord Sidious
4th April 2011, 19:41

Hi Lord Sidious.
I think in the Koran what the Islamics believe is that the Mahdi and Jesus are together at the end of times, The Mahdi prepares the way for the return of Jesus.
Quote:
Not known to many Westerners about the Shia followers of the blood-line of Muhammad is their belief in what is called The Occultation that says the Mahdi will one day return alongside Jesus Christ and fill the world with justice.

According to Islamic tradition, Jesus' descent will be in the midst of wars fought by the Mahdi, known in Islamic eschatology as the redeemer of Islam, against the al-Masīh ad-Dajjāl (“false messiah/anti-Christ”) and his followers.

Jesus will descend at the point of a white arcade, east of Damascus, dressed in yellow robes—his head anointed. He will then join the Mahdi in his war against the Dajjal. Jesus, considered in Islam as a Muslim and one of God's messengers, will abide by the Islamic teachings. Eventually, Jesus will slay the Dajjal, and then everyone from the People of the Book (ahl al-kitāb, referring to Jews and Christians) will believe in him. Thus, there will be one community, that of Islam.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 3, Book 43, Number 656: Narrated Abu Huraira: “Allah's Apostle said, “The Hour will not be established until the Son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you as a just ruler, he will break the cross, kill the pigs, and abolish the Jizya (usery) tax. Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it (as charitable gifts).”

After the death of the Mahdi, Jesus will assume leadership. This is a time associated in Islamic narrative with universal peace and justice. Islamic texts also allude to the appearance of Ya'juj and Ma'juj (known also as Gog and Magog), ancient tribes which will disperse and cause disturbance on earth. [Many believe Gog and Magog to be either Russia or the EU or both.] God, in response to Jesus' prayers, will kill them by sending a type of worm in the napes of their necks. Jesus' rule is said to be around forty years, after which he will die. Muslims will then perform the Salat al-Janazah (funeral prayer) for him and bury him in the city of Medina in a grave left vacant beside Muhammad.

They do indeed meet at the end, Isa is the messiah, the same as the christians believe.
You might want to read further and find the sections talking about when jesus first went to Jerusalem and the jews denied him, it goes into great detail about how he was riding the donkey as prophecy said and a collection of other things.

Maybe Christians accept his godness and not talk as a person. Most Muslims knows his mother(where she was born and raised) and his father(with his early past away) and his brother. He was the an other reminder prophet .
To remind human beings how they should live and act. Last prophet is going to be same soul,/angel,/being.

Those are things they claim to know, but there is much, much more as well.
For example, the christians have no idea, officially at least, where he was between the ages of 12 and 33, but the muslims have some info.
A very good book if you have the interest is Jesus Prophet of Islam.

modwiz
4th April 2011, 19:44

I could be mistaken but I am reasonably sure that the first religion to have an organized order of nuns were the Buddhists.

There were Buddhists already being represented in Alexandria by the beginning of the Common Era.

The very modest attire of the young lady in the video is obviously drawing from the same common chaste way of dress as Catholic nuns.

Davidallany
4th April 2011, 19:48
the Lands of Abraham
Hi Rocky_Shorz, what is " the lands of Abraham" mean?

Rocky_Shorz
4th April 2011, 20:02
http://www.saradistribution.com/foto2/abraham1.jpg

The Prophet Abraham's lake in the Kurdish city Rûha. The fish in this lake are protected by law ©-ROXANE PHOTOS

link to photos (http://hedy1982.multiply.com/journal/item/5)

Rocky_Shorz
4th April 2011, 20:09
the cradle of civilization where they found Noah's Ark is on Kurdish lands...

and the Garden of Eden...

http://www.saradistribution.com/foto2/golawane.jpg

HORIZONS
4th April 2011, 20:25
the cradle of civilization where they found Noah's Ark is on Kurdish lands...

and the Garden of Eden...

http://www.saradistribution.com/foto2/golawane.jpg

Without a doubt that is a beautiful place, but I understand the Garden of Eden to be a state of spiritual consciousness and not a physical location.

Rocky_Shorz
4th April 2011, 20:28
It is both...

where 3rd dimension began...

K626
4th April 2011, 21:41

He will come as written out of the desert.

Peace

K

thunder24
5th April 2011, 13:01
For example, the christians have no idea, officially at least, where he was between the ages of 12 and 33, but the muslims have some info.

The Unknown Life of Jesus
The Original Text by Nicolas Notovitch's 1887 Discovery talk a bit about where Jesus was during those ages.

peace:target:

Billy
5th April 2011, 15:21

The Original Text by Nicolas Notovitch's 1887 Discovery talk a bit about where Jesus was during those ages.

You are correct thunder, I read Nicolas's account of his treck through Himaliyia and after falling off his horse breaking his leg, was taken into a Buddhist Monastery, where after talking to the Lama he was shown the manuscripts documenting of Jesus's visit there. He published his findings on his return, not before the Vatican tried to perswade him NOT to publish the truth and offered him money, he refused and published anyway only to " Dissappear " soon after.

There is also Documentation in India of Jesus's stay with the Brahmans studying the Vedic Scriptures until he fell out with the Brahmans because of the Class system. He arrived at the age of 14yrs and left when he was 28yrs old

There was a good radio program i heard a couple of years ago with two guys that had also been shown the manuscripts, i will try and find it and post the link here

thunder24
5th April 2011, 17:11
In John 16: 12 & 13, Jesus says:

“I have yet many things to say unto you,

but you cannot bear them now.

Howbeit when he, the spirit of truth, is come,

He will guide you into all truth; ”

just wanted to toss those out there
peace

DarkSai
5th April 2011, 17:34
the most interesting thing about Islamic prophecy for me is that the signs of Mahdi reflect the signs of the beast in revelations, except that they expicitly state that the "anti-christ" will at first appear to be the messiah and the masses will believe him and he proclaim that Mahdi is in fact the anti-christ and in the end they will battle and Mahdi will come out tops, revealing that he is the true messiah.

I guess we'll just have to see how this one plays out..
"grabs popcorn"

Lord Sidious
5th April 2011, 17:38
the most interesting thing about Islamic prophecy for me is that the signs of Mahdi reflect the signs of the beast in revelations, except that they expicitly state that the "anti-christ" will at first appear to be the messiah and the masses will believe him and he proclaim that Mahdi is in fact the anti-christ and in the end they will battle and Mahdi will come out tops, revealing that he is the true messiah.

I guess we'll just have to see how this one plays out..
"grabs popcorn"

Isa will destroy the dajjal in Jerusalem, not the mahdi destroy him.
According to them.

thunder24
5th April 2011, 22:36
Jesus Preached to His Other Sheep:
John 10:14 "I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd."

I wonder what sheep he was speaking of?

peace

Rocky_Shorz
5th April 2011, 23:15
The first sign (out of the signs of the appearance of the Dajjal) would be the appearance of the sun from the west

ahhh so until the earth starts spinning backwards we're ok...

unless they meant appearance of the son from the west...

naaaaa couldn't be...

thunder24
5th April 2011, 23:49
The first sign (out of the signs of the appearance of the Dajjal) would be the appearance of the sun from the west

naaaaa couldn't be...

whats a vowel amongst friends? haha

Lord Sidious
6th April 2011, 04:21

naaaaa couldn't be...

Yes, one of their signs of the end of times will indeed be the sun rising in the west.
Not as complicated as you might think, after a magnetic pole flip, the compass will read as the sun rising in the west, no?

Davidallany
6th April 2011, 04:29
Yes, one of their signs of the end of times will indeed be the sun rising in the west.
Not as complicated as you might think, after a magnetic pole flip, the compass will read as the sun rising in the west, no?
That is right, and this occurs every 11500-12000 years.

Davidallany
6th April 2011, 04:56
CAnku9j3Fgo&feature=more_related
3:00-4:10

PHARAOH
6th April 2011, 12:33

I could be mistaken but I am reasonably sure that the first religion to have an organized order of nuns were the Buddhists.

There were Buddhists already being represented in Alexandria by the beginning of the Common Era.

The very modest attire of the young lady in the video is obviously drawing from the same common chaste way of dress as Catholic nuns.

Never knew Buddhists had nuns. Hmm.......

Rocky_Shorz
6th April 2011, 18:17

naaaaa couldn't be...

if a polar flip happened, would North still be North?

Would the Earth Stop and then start spinning in reverse, or would the whole planet continue spinning in the same direction, just upside down?

Lord Sidious
6th April 2011, 18:21

naaaaa couldn't be...

if a polar flip happened, would North still be North?

Would the Earth Stop and then start spinning in reverse, or would the whole planet continue spinning in the same direction, just upside down?

The planet would still spin the same, it would just be that the compass tells you that everything is reversed.
There are many types of north.
True north, magnetic north, map north.

Rocky_Shorz
6th April 2011, 18:28
wouldn't the spin have to stop from the reversal of the earth from the sun's gravity?

Lord Sidious
6th April 2011, 18:32
wouldn't the spin have to stop from the reversal of the earth from the sun's gravity?

I don't know, I wouldn't have thought so.

Rocky_Shorz
6th April 2011, 18:32
I wonder how long it takes for a planet the size of earth to slow down from 1000 MPH and start spinning the other direction at the same speed...

Think of all the weight we'll lose when Gravity from earth stops pulling us down...

so if it stopped too quick, we'd all go spinning into space?

gives a whole new meaning to enlightend... ;)

modwiz
6th April 2011, 20:01

Never knew Buddhists had nuns. Hmm.......

There have been Buddhist nuns since the time of Buddha and the orders for women began five years after the orders for men started. This was a first for male dominated religions, that women might take holy vows.

So, there have been Buddhist nuns for abour 2,500 years then.

Billy
8th April 2011, 15:17
Hi everyone, thank you for all your contributions to this thread, After some searching i have found the radio broadcast Interview i mentioned of two guys named Paul Davids and Edward Martin, They disguss their finding of Jesus's travels through India and the Himalyia's. They were also making a documentry at the time of the interview. Jan 2009. So i need to do more searching to see if it was ever completed. The interview is very interesting and complements my research when i travelled in India. Enjoy.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/aware/2009/01/22/consversations-with-steven-jesus-was-in-india

Billy
9th April 2011, 18:01
Link for Jesus in India the Movie,

http://jesus-in-india-the-movie.com/

Tangri
9th April 2011, 20:00

If you want to go past try to read book of Ibn'i Sina's Mukaddame 1220 AD

Rocky_Shorz
9th April 2011, 20:12
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/04/02/article-1372741-0B6C6FCF00000578-804_306x471.jpg
Precious: This booklet shows what scholars believe to be the map of Christian Jerusalem

According to sources in Saham, they were discovered five years ago after a flash flood scoured away the dusty mountain soil to reveal what looked like a large capstone. When this was levered aside, a cave was discovered with a large number of small niches set into the walls. Each of these niches contained a booklet. There were also other objects, including some metal plates and rolled lead scrolls.

The area is renowned as an age-old refuge for ancient Jews fleeing the bloody aftermath of a series of revolts against the Roman empire in the First and early Second Century AD.

The cave is less than 100 miles from Qumran, where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered, and around 60 miles from Masada, scene of the last stand and mass suicide of an extremist Zealot sect in the face of a Roman Army siege in 72AD – two years after the destruction of the Second Temple in Jerusalem.

It is also close to caves that have been used as sanctuaries by refugees from the Bar Kokhba revolt, the third and final Jewish revolt against the Roman Empire in 132AD.

The era is of critical importance to Biblical scholars because it encompasses the political, social and religious upheavals that led to the split between Judaism and Christianity.

It ended with the triumph of Christianity over its rivals as the dominant new religion first for dissident Jews and then for Gentiles.

full story (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1372741/Hidden-cave-First-portrait-Jesus-1-70-ancient-books.html#ixzz1J3hUWSWZ)

I think these are metal printing plates, so far they haven't been able to translate from this language, but maybe if they held them up to a mirror they would make more sense...

thunder24
10th April 2011, 02:08

If you want to go past try to read book of Ibn'i Sina's Mukaddame 1220 AD

I can not find anything called Mukaddame 1220 AD associated with Ibn Sina. Everything says he died in 1037. The book of healing and the cannon of medicine by him are all I can find. Please point in the direction I need to go. thanks
peace