PDA

View Full Version : The Rapture...

Teakai
2nd May 2010, 03:24
I was doing the dishes (as I usually do) and I was pondering the bible (as you do) (Actually, I’m not religious in any way, in fact, I think for the most part religions are divisive.)

...anyhow, I was thinking that perhaps the RAPTURE, is actually the ascension that I’ve heard mentioned around in some places.
a-a-a-a-nd,
I was thinking that this was possibly a frequency sort of thing.
You know, how Jesus said in the bible “many of you will call to me, but I will say I do not know you” (that’s totally paraphrased)
And maybe that means all those religious hypocrites who worship and pray on Sundays in church and then turn around and judge their fellow man and hoard their wealth etc etc – but all the time thinking they’re going to be saved in the rapture.

But maybe what it really means is that you have to be at the frequency stage that Jesus said you had to be when he said that the most important thing is: "Love 'YOUR'god with all your heart (that to me means the YOU that is soul - not the ego you) and love your neighbour as you love yourself (equals, recognise and know that we're all the same being) with all your mind "(because working from the higher state of mind (frontal lobes) is what increases this frequency)

So, if this is the case, I'm thinking we all need to be connecting with our frontal lobes. and waving bye bye to our ego states - we need to be waking up to ourselves (literally) and not relying on religion to save us, if that's what we might be thinking.

Just for the record, I think the bible, is not a book that can be read as is. I think maybe it’s sort of coded. I also think it has been manipulated to control and a whole lot of stuff has been removed. But, there’s still some gems to be found.

I do enjoy a good theological conversation :madgrin:

Anyway, back to the dishes, would be interested to hear other’s thoughts on this.

HORIZONS
2nd May 2010, 03:39
The rapture is a lie started by a Jesuit Priest about 160 years ago, and was, and is, used to control the sheep that cannot or will not study for themselves. That teaching cannot be found any time before that. The propagators of this lie are making money hand over fist through this fear based tactic, and the sheeple never question them. (Although there are many Christians that do not believe in the rapture you will not see them in the mainstream.) I could go on...

HORIZONS
2nd May 2010, 03:46
I will add: IMHO the Bible is an esoteric book and the Mystical/Metaphysical interpretation of its scripture is the way in which it is best understood. Then it is not a book about do's and don'ts but about states and stages of spiritual consciousness unfolding within the race of mankind.

Teakai
2nd May 2010, 04:47
Hi Horizons - in regard to the rapture I was just considering from the point of the destruction that it was speaking of- which, if you consider the 2012 pole shift scenario it could be silmilar. (Don't know about all the signs and such, but I just overlooked that part.)
Then the rapture bit - where the righteous and holy and blah blah blah are all snatched up matches up with the acension idea that I've seen around.

I will add: IMHO the Bible is an esoteric book and the Mystical/Metaphysical interpretation of its scripture is the way in which it is best understood. Then it is not a book about do's and don'ts but about states and stages of spiritual consciousness unfolding within the race of mankind.

I totally agree.
But Jesus never did tell anyone they HAD to do this that or the other.
It was the church and Paul (or what the church made of what Paul said) who laid down the law.
It's my opinion that the church has corrupted Jesus (or whoever they used as the Jesus figure - or maybe Jesus was a mythical figure, but the writings attributed to him were done by enlightened people - only a lot were edited or left out all together) to control and manipulate the people. Brainwash them.

This is the religion of Western society.
This is the same society that has been mind manipulated for years and years.
IMO officiales Christianity is a corrupted religion.
(no offence intended toward any Christians - that's just my opinion based on history)

Teakai
2nd May 2010, 04:59
[QUOTE=HORIZONS;15901]The rapture is a lie started by a Jesuit Priest about 160 years ago, [QUOTE]

Also, it would have to have been longer ago than this, because King James 1 (a 33 degree mason)
ordered a 'new' edition of the bible - this project was under the guidance of Sir Francis Bacon (also a 33 degree mason) to have it done. (suspicious) - and that was around the 16th century.

Perhaps the word 'rapture' isn't mentioned in the bible, but the idea that the righteous would be scooped up and saved is.

Teakai
2nd May 2010, 05:09
Speaking of revelations - I think I just had one.

Are the masons and the Illuminati the same thing?

Becasue if it is the Christian bible as we know it is given to us by the Illuminati.:jaw:

And they like to leave us little clues. Covered by lots and lots of lies.

Wow. That's illuminating.

Humble Janitor
2nd May 2010, 05:53
I don't buy it. It's used to make the sheeple in churches salivate over a life after the pathetic, weak life of servitude they are used to.

No offense to practicing Christians here.

I have just never met a Christian that wasn't a judgmental prick and then tried to preach to others not to be like that.

Teakai
2nd May 2010, 06:07
I don't buy it. It's used to make the sheeple in churches salivate over a life after the pathetic, weak life of servitude they are used to.

No offense to practicing Christians here.

I have just never met a Christian that wasn't a judgmental prick and then tried to preach to others not to be like that.

That's sort of my point Humble Janitor.

People have been misled as to what might be closeted facts, by big myth. Keeping them tame and servile and "question not" and 'God works in mysterious ways" Thinking they;re safe because they've been told all they have to do is believe that Jesus is the son of God and died on the cross for their sins, and if they do act like like pricks, all they have to do is ask for forgiveness and all's well easy peasy - why wouldn't you pick it?
So people give up their power and will and sit back waiting for someone else to save them - when Jesus pretty much told them that the power was with them. "The kingdom of heaven is within you and all around you." For instance.

Jacqui D
2nd May 2010, 07:33
The bible has been distorted you will not find the true teaching in it but false lies to further delude the people.
And yes the mason are the illuminati.
Our true teachings go back millions of years the mind and body of the true human which is a conglomorate of many higher races i might add, was seeded here to help with the evolution of the planet.
The true christ figure was an ascended master yes, but who you know of as christ was not such a higher being in fact there were two, sorry if i am treading on any ones toes here and their beliefs but the deception has gone on long enough we all need to wake up to this falsehood of lies fed to us.

Dougall
2nd May 2010, 07:47
About 30 years ago I watched a documentary on the Xtra planet that orbits our Sun. It showed Prehistoric artifacts depicting a planet with a much longer orbit than any other in our solar system. You all know the story, while planet X is out on it's deepest orbit, Humanity forgets about it. When X gains proximity to our 9 planet system (including Pluto) we relearn about it. So it's all about going away and returning.

You see where I'm going with this? Returning is a common theme in religious texts.
Isaiah 55:11 So is my word that goes out from my mouth.
It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

I think the Bible is a Good Book. It was derived from Sumerian text, and yes rewritten a hundred times, however the living word never comes back void. I think Church can be a good thing too. Some I like very well and some I don't care for.
Has anyone here been to a Pentecostal Revival? It can be an uplifting experience.

OK so I have a God lives on Planet X kind of theory, maybe in a physical way and maybe in a Spiritual way or a combination of things. It could be that some type of beings intercede between God and Humans.
I have come to believe in a connection. If you agree with Lloyd Pye as I do that an Intervention may have occurred, wouldn't Man see these Beings as God or Agents of God? (as far as I know Mr Pye does not concur with any of the other stuff I am making up here)

Any way as far as Rapture I think some people will go with and some will stay back. There may be some testing involved.
I am also inclined to believe that 12-21-2012 may be a very big day.

Maybe... a lot of things...

kriya
2nd May 2010, 07:53
Ok, here goes. Don't shoot me down!!

Horizon, I love your new avatar. The rapture is not a lie, I'll say in my opinion, but actually I now that for a fact because I've been in it. It is a state of cosmic consciousness exactly the same as the samahdi state written about my Hindu saints. There is a great statue of Saint Theresa of Avila in Spain called the rapture, in which though devotion, prayer and mediation she entered this state. it is also not ascension as one cannot remain in this state permanently. It is also a state quickly lost and life has to be lived and one cannot practically get much done whilst in this state because it is as if you are drunk or on drugs. All desires leave you and you are in a bliss as you connect directly to all creation and God (or whatever you wish to call it). This type of consciousness was mentioned by Jesus many times. If your eye be single, your whole body will be full of light. The Kingdom of God is within you etc etc.

Love,

Kriya

Teakai
2nd May 2010, 08:09
About 30 years ago I watched a documentary on the Xtra planet that orbits our Sun. It showed Prehistoric artifacts depicting a planet with a much longer orbit than any other in our solar system. You all know the story, while planet X is out on it's deepest orbit, Humanity forgets about it. When X gains proximity to our 9 planet system (including Pluto) we relearn about it. So it's all about going away and returning.

You see where I'm going with this? Returning is a common theme in religious texts.
Isaiah 55:11 So is my word that goes out from my mouth.
It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

I think the Bible is a Good Book. It was derived from Sumerian text, and yes rewritten a hundred times, however the living word never comes back void. I think Church can be a good thing too. Some I like very well and some I don't care for.
Has anyone here been to a Pentecostal Revival? It can be an uplifting experience.

OK so I have a God lives on Planet X kind of theory, maybe in a physical way and maybe in a Spiritual way or a combination of things. It could be that some type of beings intercede between God and Humans.
I have come to believe in a connection. If you agree with Lloyd Pye as I do that an Intervention may have occurred, wouldn't Man see these Beings as God or Agents of God? (as far as I know Mr Pye does not concur with any of the other stuff I am making up here)

Any way as far as Rapture I think some people will go with and some will stay back. There may be some testing involved.
I am also inclined to believe that 12-21-2012 may be a very big day.

Maybe... a lot of things...

I've wondered the same thing in regard to Planet X, Dougall. Maybe all this stuff culminates together and there are clues about it in the bible and likely lots of other religious texts.
Is the Wormwood in the bible = planet X = Nibiru.

Maybe the planet Niburu only lets circumcised people (The chosen people) on????? LOL.
A ray of hope, though -
In the Gospel of Thomas Jesus was attributed with saying - if God wanted people circumcised he would have made them that way.

Oers

greybeard
2nd May 2010, 08:12
Hi Kriya
thanks for sharing.
Another word for the state you experienced is "illumined".
You were fortunate indeed.
Whilst enlightenment is permanent I think we get encouragement though these experiences.
Rapture means different things to different people.
Who knows what lies ahead

Chris

kriya
2nd May 2010, 08:23
Hi Kriya
thanks for sharing.
Another word for the state you experienced is "illumined".
You were fortunate indeed.
Whilst enlightenment is permanent I think we get encouragement though these experiences.
Rapture means different things to different people.
Who knows what lies ahead

Chris

Thanks Chris, as you say it was a momentary illumination. Yes given as encouragement along the path. In ten years of spiritual practice I have only achieved this state once. In fact I say achieved, I believe it was given to me. As if to say "see, what can be known if you practice, practice, practice.

Love,

Kriya

stardustaquarion
2nd May 2010, 08:38
Hi Horizons - in regard to the rapture I was just considering from the point of the destruction that it was speaking of- which, if you consider the 2012 pole shift scenario it could be silmilar. (Don't know about all the signs and such, but I just overlooked that part.)
Then the rapture bit - where the righteous and holy and blah blah blah are all snatched up matches up with the acension idea that I've seen around
I totally agree.
But Jesus never did tell anyone they HAD to do this that or the other.
It was the church and Paul (or what the church made of what Paul said) who laid down the law.
It's my opinion that the church has corrupted Jesus (or whoever they used as the Jesus figure - or maybe Jesus was a mythical figure, but the writings attributed to him were done by enlightened people - only a lot were edited or left out all together) to control and manipulate the people. Brainwash them.

This is the religion of Western society.
This is the same society that has been mind manipulated for years and years.
IMO officiales Christianity is a corrupted religion.
(no offence intended toward any Christians - that's just my opinion based on history)

Very interesting Teakai, the bible initially was created by the Nicaea Council in the 3rd century. There is no original manuscrip of the Bible in the Vatican which is rather peculiar because the Romans were always very good record keepers. Same record keepers don't have any record about a man called Jesus. It is possible that the name is mistaken. There are records of a sect called Essenes wich were a group of very knowledgeable people. Most of them were exterminated by the Romans but some of them seeked refuge in some Greek islands, France and were called Cathari or Cathars, name derived from the word Kathara. There is a Kathara monastery in Paxos Greece if I am not mistaken

What I am trying to do is give points of reference. There are very old teachings that have been poping up and being suppressed in many cultures and there is information that humans, while still conected to source, may have the ability to become eternal by transmuting their anatomy. This happens by changing the proportion of living light (trinity light aligned with the original blueprint)versus dead light (vesica piscis - bi-veca karmic imprint) which is know as light quotient. To achieve the right percentage of light quotient the seeker needs to align with the laws of the cosmos which are based on eternal life, peacefull co-existance and free will choice.

My personal conclusion is that humans have the potential to "ascend" but it is not a given, there is work that has to be done to achieve it. I have been researching this subject for nearly 30 years now

:wave:

Vidya Moksha
2nd May 2010, 08:41
Thanks Chris, as you say it was a momentary illumination. Yes given as encouragement along the path. In ten years of spiritual practice I have only achieved this state once. In fact I say achieved, I believe it was given to me. As if to say "see, what can be known if you practice, practice, practice.

Love,

Kriya

im not sure :) my experience lasted almost a week. It took me to India afterwards searching for a repeat, and it never came and hasnt since. I wasnt practicing when it happened, and it never came through years of intense practice. I now think maybe I have to stop the search to find what I am looking for. Only when i completely lose the desire will I achieve it again.

The experience left me with a profound sense of safety, and I have never lost that. I know I will always be ok, and that's a good place to be for sure.

kriya
2nd May 2010, 08:52
im not sure :) my experience lasted almost a week. It took me to India afterwards searching for a repeat, and it never came and hasnt since. I wasnt practicing when it happened, and it never came through years of intense practice. I now think maybe I have to stop the search to find what I am looking for. Only when i completely lose the desire will I achieve it again.

The experience left me with a profound sense of safety, and I have never lost that. I know I will always be ok, and that's a good place to be for sure.

:thumb::biggrin:

Ross
2nd May 2010, 09:20

All good from where Im sitting VM...Excellent place to be.

Peace

Teakai
2nd May 2010, 09:21
There are very old teachings that have been poping up and being suppressed in many cultures and there is information that humans, while still conected to source, may have the ability to become eternal by transmuting their anatomy. This happens by changing the proportion of living light (trinity light aligned with the original blueprint)versus dead light (vesica piscis - bi-veca karmic imprint) which is know as light quotient. To achieve the right percentage of light quotient the seeker needs to align with the laws of the cosmos which are based on eternal life, peacefull co-existance and free will choice.

My personal conclusion is that humans have the potential to "ascend" but it is not a given, there is work that has to be done to achieve it. I have been researching this subject for nearly 30 years now

:wave:

Thanks Stardustaquarian, that's interesting information. In reference to the highlighted part - this is what I had in mind.
Now, most Christians I know figure they're saved because they believe in Jesus. Just believing is enough.
Whereas Jesus (?) said we had to work for salvation (enlightenement, Nirvana) That is, we had to be in a certain 'state'. Not just 'trying' to be nice to our neighbour, or acting nice and kind, but on the inside really resenting having to.

Thought: Perhaps the original bible version that the KJV replaced is in the basement of the vatican along with all the other secret goodies.

Teakai
2nd May 2010, 09:26
Thanks all for your answers. They've all been very interesting.

I do fancy having me one of those 'rapture' states myself.

kriya
2nd May 2010, 09:31
Now, most Christians I know figure they're saved because they believe in Jesus. Just believing is enough.
Whereas Jesus (?) said we had to work for salvation (enlightenement, Nirvana) That is, we had to be in a certain 'state'. Not just 'trying' to be nice to our neighbour, or acting nice and kind, but on the inside really resenting having to.

I agree with what you say. Believing is not enough. Much of Christian doctrine is misleading in my opinion. If you reach this state, you are in Christ Consciousness, and it was from this state tat Jesus was talking from. If you are at one with creation, you can change anything in it. Jesus had mastery over all things, hence the miracles and the ressurection.

Love,

Kriya

stardustaquarion
2nd May 2010, 10:49
Thanks Stardustaquarian, that's interesting information. In reference to the highlighted part - this is what I had in mind.

Thought: Perhaps the original bible version that the KJV replaced is in the basement of the vatican along with all the other secret goodies.

When I was studiying with the Gnostics we had many discussions about the Bible. With all due respect, this is a book without provenance. Tales say that things were getting to difficult to the Romans and burning Krystians was not enough to contain them so they merged the cult of the Sun Invictus (lucifer) with other texts said to have been given by Essenes teachers. All other religions were outlawed and disidents were killed as usual

The Essenes teachers were divided and books are contradictory, but as far as I can see my conclussion is that they expected the students to work on themselves, like with ancient Hindu teachings, Tibetans and many others; to achieve the states of conscioussnes that are required for the transmutation (called transfiguration) of carbon into silica. Do note that "rapture" is not the same as "transfiguration" and that the change on words have a purpose.

Etimology "Rapture", in the context of eschatology, is an English word derived from the Latin rapio, "caught up" ...need I say more

I think hidden hand is right when he talks about the "harvest". Many churches speak about the "harvest" and "rapture" as the same. My question is where are going to go all those harvested souls?

I have yet to find someone in the New Age movement that can explain to me from where they have got their ideas that people will automatically ascend. I am not against the idea but a collective raise of the frequency of the planet, that is more than 51 pct, will be reflected as paradise on Earth. Wars will not be viable on a place where more than 51 pct of the conscioussnes is aligned with source, it is mathematically impossible. So, we are living in a place that is dieying and we are all going to ascend just because some channelers say so? Interesting but not very logical

Even if we were to receive the infussion of a wave of energy, the rape of the planet has desestabilized the plates to a point in which such infussion could be catastrophic and same to the human body, it will disintegrate, which is what happens when people try to go through natural stargates and does not have the frequency to match. Rasing frequency has to be done progressibly and in a sustained way.

greybeard
2nd May 2010, 12:30
Im inclined to agree with VM
If there is an idea that I am the one practicing and I am going to get something out of it, that may be counter productive.
Im left with the prayer "Beloved God how may I serve you?"
Also I try to be kind to all life including my own no matter what, sometimes I fail miserably but its a genuine intention.
Only time will tell.
Respect to all points of view.
Chris

HORIZONS
2nd May 2010, 13:54
Ok, here goes. Don't shoot me down!!

Horizon, I love your new avatar. The rapture is not a lie, I'll say in my opinion, but actually I now that for a fact because I've been in it. It is a state of cosmic consciousness exactly the same as the samahdi state written about my Hindu saints. There is a great statue of Saint Theresa of Avila in Spain called the rapture, in which though devotion, prayer and mediation she entered this state. it is also not ascension as one cannot remain in this state permanently. It is also a state quickly lost and life has to be lived and one cannot practically get much done whilst in this state because it is as if you are drunk or on drugs. All desires leave you and you are in a bliss as you connect directly to all creation and God (or whatever you wish to call it). This type of consciousness was mentioned by Jesus many times. If your eye be single, your whole body will be full of light. The Kingdom of God is within you etc etc.

Love,

Kriya

Thanks Kriya! - Agreed! What I was referring to is the eschatological doctrine of the rapture taught in the Christian church: The teaching that Jesus will fly through the heavens snatching up all his believers saving them from the tribulation coming on the world to then live forever in heaven. In Christianity there is the pre-trib rapture theory, the mid-trib rapture theory and the post-trib rapture theory. These "theories" are new doctrines (started about 1830 in church history) that have been added to the already confused Christian church. The expression of being "caught up" is not the same thing as being "caught/taken away" as is being taught. The word "rapture" is nowhere to be found in the Bible, yet it is the most popular doctrine taught in almost all churches, and is held over the heads of its followers to get them to submit to the church or you will be "left behind" to go through hell on earth when God pours out his wrath on the world. This is total BS!!!

In the spiritual and mystical interpretation of scripture it is understood in a whole new light (as is the Bible itself), this being "caught up" has nothing to do with being caught/taken away as the christians are being taught. I too have had this experience, and back in the day when I used to still go to church I would tell people that I don't look for the rapture to come and take me away, because I have already been "raptured" when I had this experience - I was caught up into a new consciousness--a higher realm of spiritual understanding, but I stayed here on this earth. Well, they didn't like this much :crazy: so I was run off and I spent the next 17 years re-learning the Scriptures from a spiritual/mystical understanding, and not the literal as most do. This changed everything...

The spiritual/mystical idea of "caught up in the air to forever be with the Lord" is this state of christ-consciousness I think you are referring to. But because of all the harm I have personally witnessed and been involved in I have issue with the teaching of "the rapture" - which is futurism - and the rapture teaching of the christian church is a fear based lie and it keeps people in bondage - which is what religious doctrine does. I have tried to help so many understand this, but most will not even hear of it - they do not want you to take their rapture away from them.

Anyway - thanks for letting me vent - no harm intended to anyone - may you be RAPTURED in God's love. :peace:

greybeard
2nd May 2010, 18:18
Thanks Horizons for sharing your experience.
It resonates with me and I had a similar experience but not necessarily the same as yours, which lasted two days.
It was a state of bliss and the feeling I was loved and loved everyone, everyone seemed loving, as though a light surrounded them, like an aura but not.
I was in India at the time and tried to put it down to my emotionality and the situation, I was in an ashram.
When I got home I said to God was that just the ashram? The same state occurred in my living room, lasting several hours.
There have been several times when I have experienced dark nights of the soul. I have prayed for release from this when it got overwhelming, and briefly a state of bliss has descended. I say descended as it seems to come as an energy, trickling into the crown of my head and round the body, creating bliss as it moves. That may only last an hour but it is enough to lift me from the former state of melancholy.
I think its good to share these experiences, which are very real, as it gives all who care to listen hope.
Chris
Ps I thought these kind of experiences happened to others. Until that one in India meditation was a non event and still is mostly.
However life has become a lot easier and the "monkey" mind is quiet, that seems more helpful than as yet brief moments of bliss.
Ch

HORIZONS
2nd May 2010, 20:26
Hi greybeard, I appreciate your comments as well. Throughout my spiritual sojourn I have experienced the highs of mountainous bliss and the low valleys of the dark night of the soul as well. My "rapture" experience happened when my eyes were opened to a higher consciousness and I was able to see the higher spiritual interpretation of scripture. My world view changed "in the twinkling of an eye" and everything became new. No more did I fear a God that would punish me, nor the rest of the world in His wrath, but I could feel the Love of God for all creation, and that God is ALL-IN-ALL in all things. I could see that the only division is our belief systems of separation, based on our experiences in the external world: but in the realms of Spiritual Reality we are all one, but we must be "raised up and seated with Him in the heavenly places" (a high state of consciousness) to bring this into our daily life. So I have endeavored to bring this Spiritual Reality into my life as my experience, but even though I have made great strides towards this grand goal I am still working out the apprehension of that which apprehended me.

kriya
2nd May 2010, 20:43
Hi greybeard, I appreciate your comments as well. Throughout my spiritual sojourn I have experienced the highs of mountainous bliss and the low valleys of the dark night of the soul as well. My "rapture" experience happened when my eyes were opened to a higher consciousness and I was able to see the higher spiritual interpretation of scripture. My world view changed "in the twinkling of an eye" and everything became new. No more did I fear a God that would punish me, nor the rest of the world in His wrath, but I could feel the Love of God for all creation, and that God is ALL-IN-ALL in all things. I could see that the only division is our belief systems of separation, based on our experiences in the external world: but in the realms of Spiritual Reality we are all one, but we must be "raised up and seated with Him in the heavenly places" (a high state of consciousness) to bring this into our daily life. So I have endeavored to bring this Spiritual Reality into my life as my experience, but even though I have made great strides towards this grand goal I am still working out the apprehension of that which apprehended me.

You're absolutely right, Christianity is a corrupted religion, and far from its original intention. Glad to here about your realisations, we are part of the GREAT I AM.

Love,

Kriya

shiva777
2nd May 2010, 21:17
all religions are SEVERELY corrupted...humanities memory of pure spirituality was wiped out due to magntic pole shifts and invasions resulted in self-appointed "creator Gods" being worshipped ...Allah,Brahma,Jehovah etc..all imposters...they painstakingly created technologies that feed themselves by vampirising off ignorant humanities worship,fear and other energies...thankfully we are entering a new age where our connection to the ETERNAL living light is once again TRULY available to us...

omshanti2
2nd May 2010, 22:57
I am so glad i was sent to this thread, i have been searching to understand what happened to me, Kriya, i too had the experience you spoke of, now after the experience, i feel like i am living in two worlds, the one up there where i was everything and everything was me, one with all that is, and the one down here, up there felt more real than down here. I attempted to tell some people who are close to me, but the information i recieved was so vast i couldn't retain it all, some of it, there is no words to explain. This thread has brought a tear to my eyes in happiness, thank you.
I decided i was fed up of going to man for answers, so i told the Creator i was coming to him ( little did i know God has no gender, just was , is and always will be), and that day i recieved so much, a book with a prayer in it. I did ceaseless praying with this prayer, and all sorts of things happened, furniture would move underneath me, and it would move my partner too, and when i stopped praying, then what ever i sat on would stop moving, then i had visions that came to pass, and vibrating unto this day, especially when i am in the heart and then the experience, didn't know to call it rapture. I was confused because the Creator Source that i met, was nothing like i was taught in church, the Creator Source is so much more than you can put into words.
Sorry for the long post.

kriya
3rd May 2010, 08:41
I am so glad i was sent to this thread, i have been searching to understand what happened to me, Kriya, i too had the experience you spoke of, now after the experience, i feel like i am living in two worlds, the one up there where i was everything and everything was me, one with all that is, and the one down here, up there felt more real than down here. I attempted to tell some people who are close to me, but the information i recieved was so vast i couldn't retain it all, some of it, there is no words to explain. This thread has brought a tear to my eyes in happiness, thank you.
I decided i was fed up of going to man for answers, so i told the Creator i was coming to him ( little did i know God has no gender, just was , is and always will be), and that day i recieved so much, a book with a prayer in it. I did ceaseless praying with this prayer, and all sorts of things happened, furniture would move underneath me, and it would move my partner too, and when i stopped praying, then what ever i sat on would stop moving, then i had visions that came to pass, and vibrating unto this day, especially when i am in the heart and then the experience, didn't know to call it rapture. I was confused because the Creator Source that i met, was nothing like i was taught in church, the Creator Source is so much more than you can put into words.
Sorry for the long post.
Great post Omsanti2! Rapture without the Christian Dogma is a profound and life changing experience. Not at all like they preach in church, lol!! Seems you have had a taste of cosmic consciousness, the place where God lives.

Blessings to you,

Love,

Kriya

greybeard
3rd May 2010, 12:00
Sorry for the long post.

Hi omshanti
Could I suggest you read "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle if you haven't already.
He had a life changing experience and hadn't a clue what had happened.
He started studying spirituality and asking one Buddhist Monk about that tradition was told. "No self no problem"
His self had become Self, the little me was no more.
The mind silent, a constant peace.

Your experience sounds very like enlightenment to me.
In the early stages there is an fluctuate but there is a knowing without words much like you have described.
Please write some more regarding you experience.
Is it on going?
Regards Chris

omshanti2
3rd May 2010, 15:49
Hello chris,
I will only put about the experience with the Source of all, i will try and keep the post as short as i can. Now no matter how hard i try i can't remember when/how i got up there, or how i got back ( still scratching my head lol), in space. I could see my feet dangling and lots of eyes, and as i was thinking i was being answered, very overwhelming at first, i don't know if the Nothingness/Consciousness/God/Creator Source, done something to me to ajusted me to it all, but then i was able to take the information in without the overwhelming feeling, then as i become ajusted, my body dissapeared, and i become one with this nothingness/The Source of all, i then become a pair of these eyes, only not like the physical eyes, i was turned to see earth from these eyes and i was shown it dividing, the feeling i got was an old earth and a new one. The things i can remember are, this was the Creator Source and in its presence i have never felt so loved, safe, contented, I was shown the Creator has no gender, not male or female, just was, is and always will be. I was shown through telepathy we are fragments of this Creator Source, and in truth we are one Consciousness/can't find the words to fully explain. I was shown we do not die, and down here is an illusion. the one question i can remember asking, because of the things down here that bothered me, all the doom stuff, i asked what will happen to all the people down there, i was told all will be ok. Now i know some will have a hard time with what i will say next, but i have got to say as it was given to me, i was shown all down here are, where they are supposed to be, all has its place, i was shown, there is no bad, or good, just came for the learning/experience, at this point i giggled to myself because i thought, wait till them guys down there realise. However, i was shown, something happened and we became as we are now, separate, we wasn't supposed to be like this, my explanation is not doing the experience justice to be honest. I want people to know, although i became one with this Source of all, i was still able to think individualy, but i also felt the power of this Source of all, because at the point of being in this presence, i too become everything/everywhere and was everything. Also, remember being shown we affect through thought/conscousness things down here.
At the end i was shown what looked like a snake/dragon, it had some what looked like whiskers, it looked beautiful, made from the stars and space, and it was eating its own tail. Now at that point i didn't know what it was/meant, so i did a search because i wanted to know what it was/meant, so i put in the internet snake eating its tail, and then i found a picture that looked the same as what i saw, with the whiskers, it is called the oroborus, still unsure what it means though, some say it means completion, some say it means destruction and re-birth, so i don't really know, but i will say it was very beautiful to look at.
I want to say, but i am sure most of you know, we/humanity are very powerful, more powerful than we have ever been taught, i feel priveledged to have had all these experiences, because i now know the truth about many things, and we are all loved/powerful, just got to learn to love and help one another now.

truthseekerdan
3rd May 2010, 16:10
Beautiful experience Omshanti2. :) Thank you very much for sharing it with us.

With love, ~ Dan ~ :wub:

greybeard
3rd May 2010, 16:13
Thanks Omshanti2
What you have said makes sense.
Chris

kriya
3rd May 2010, 16:25
Hello chris,
I will only put about the experience with the Source of all, i will try and keep the post as short as i can. Now no matter how hard i try i can't remember when/how i got up there, or how i got back ( still scratching my head lol), in space. I could see my feet dangling and lots of eyes, and as i was thinking i was being answered, very overwhelming at first, i don't know if the Nothingness/Consciousness/God/Creator Source, done something to me to ajusted me to it all, but then i was able to take the information in without the overwhelming feeling, then as i become ajusted, my body dissapeared, and i become one with this nothingness/The Source of all, i then become a pair of these eyes, only not like the physical eyes, i was turned to see earth from these eyes and i was shown it dividing, the feeling i got was an old earth and a new one. The things i can remember are, this was the Creator Source and in its presence i have never felt so loved, safe, contented, I was shown the Creator has no gender, not male or female, just was, is and always will be. I was shown through telepathy we are fragments of this Creator Source, and in truth we are one Consciousness/can't find the words to fully explain. I was shown we do not die, and down here is an illusion. the one question i can remember asking, because of the things down here that bothered me, all the doom stuff, i asked what will happen to all the people down there, i was told all will be ok. Now i know some will have a hard time with what i will say next, but i have got to say as it was given to me, i was shown all down here are, where they are supposed to be, all has its place, i was shown, there is no bad, or good, just came for the learning/experience, at this point i giggled to myself because i thought, wait till them guys down there realise. However, i was shown, something happened and we became as we are now, separate, we wasn't supposed to be like this, my explanation is not doing the experience justice to be honest. I want people to know, although i became one with this Source of all, i was still able to think individualy, but i also felt the power of this Source of all, because at the point of being in this presence, i too become everything/everywhere and was everything. Also, remember being shown we affect through thought/conscousness things down here.
At the end i was shown what looked like a snake/dragon, it had some what looked like whiskers, it looked beautiful, made from the stars and space, and it was eating its own tail. Now at that point i didn't know what it was/meant, so i did a search because i wanted to know what it was/meant, so i put in the internet snake eating its tail, and then i found a picture that looked the same as what i saw, with the whiskers, it is called the oroborus, still unsure what it means though, some say it means completion, some say it means destruction and re-birth, so i don't really know, but i will say it was very beautiful to look at.
I want to say, but i am sure most of you know, we/humanity are very powerful, more powerful than we have ever been taught, i feel priveledged to have had all these experiences, because i now know the truth about many things, and we are all loved/powerful, just got to learn to love and help one another now.

BEAUTIFUL. thanks for sharing, omshanti2:hug:

Love,

Kriya

HORIZONS
3rd May 2010, 17:21
Hello chris,

I appreciate you sharing your experience with us - thank you.

Peace of Mind
3rd May 2010, 18:28
There is much deceit in these times so be careful of those claiming to know what the future holds. IMO, the only thing that can be proven is cause and effect / the law of attraction. All the talk about Aliens and 2012 seem to be nothing but propaganda for another (possibly a more sinister agenda). I have yet to see any unnatural phenomenon other than some personal mental enhancements (yes we are gods) We are the second coming. Some say if you want to see an alien, just asked them….well, I practically rolled out the red carpet and still no sightings. I’m not saying others do not experience encounters; I’m just skeptical due to the lack of confirmation. Maybe it’s a good thing…as I’m now starting to see an outside intervention can be damaging to our salvation. If Humans had the ability to visit other worlds…at this stage in our existence, you can bet it will not be a diplomatic event. I imagine humans taking samples and conducting bio experiments…which are almost always a trail and error process. And, knowing that we can make some costly mistakes isn’t going to make us look very benevolent either. So, what do aliens have to gain by coming here? If they were so benevolent, we wouldn’t be living in such a chaotic world. Why are there so much false flags in the world? Why so much suffering of innocents? I believe much of this new age stuff was drummed up to cause further complications to the unity of our species…just another clever ploy, another cog in the mechanics of division.

I’m witnessing people who claim to love humanity being brain washed into doing little to heal humanity…all under a misconception of thinking things are the way they supposed to be. Sorry, but I can’t buy into that because everything we do has an effect on others. Our world is in chaos because of us...our involvement and non-involvements are the results we see. So if there is a new age movement convincing the wise to only worry about their own light then there is cause for concern.

Rapture, I can’t say if it’s real or not, but I do know if I was in charge of this rapture only a handful will probably make it. And, that handful will only consist of the brave souls who did everything in their power to help others/ those who wake up the sleeping/ and those who exposed the TRUE lies. For those that know better and do nothing will get exactly what they put out...nothing. If you talk the talk you should walk it…don’t suggest to others to read some novel that was written for some capital gain. Truth/ knowledge and well living comes from within, not from an author of a book showing me HIS/HER way…Well, 85% of the populace are followers, so go figure.
You just have to be YOU and everything will be alright. The problem is that most people are looking for someone/thing/agenda to follow. Follow your heart, not what’s drilled into your head. I know some may attempt to understand the ego but I digress…you can only be who you are and what the universe puts into your heart. Don’t waste time questioning your good intent. Just be what you know you are because there really is no such thing of an ego…it’s a misunderstanding, a misinterpretation that suggests one of being somewhat selfish, and in that definition, it takes ego to explain what ego really is. Just live and learn, take the ride and exit carefully at the next stop…
You came here by yourselff and you will most likely leave here by yourself...so know yourself be fore you wreak yourself.
----

The soul train is coming our way- Bob Marley
----
Peace

derek
4th May 2010, 00:04
Ive found this article particularly insightful about "the rapture" http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/start-here/articles/24-revelation-on-the-revelations

Dougall
4th May 2010, 00:53
I look at it like this... Planet X and 2012 are connected. It's part of a natural cycle. X may well be artificial or modified, however it is in a ancient orbit.
I think X will be visible to the people on Earth during 2012. I see lots of activity between Earth and X while they are in proximity. After X rounds the Sun and is on it's way back into the depths of our milky way it may cause a "kicking out" kind of energy or a wake if you will.
People will get on board X in 2012 and then again 7 years later. after 2020 some earth changes will occur. I think it may well be that 500,000,000 will be left behind.
The Illuminate will have positioned them selves to be the survivors of those 500 Million. Living in underground bases for the first 300 years and awaiting the return of the 3600 year long count. At which time we will do it all over again.
Or Not.

That's Rapture for me.

debzqld
4th May 2010, 01:11
Why is it that we so many choose only to consider the rapture to be as a physical/spiritual ascension thingy. Could not it be an ascension of minds/souls/spirtual uplifting to a vibration that is risen above the darkness into the light. Articles on DNA awakening are particularly interesting especially if you understand hertz and vibrational frequencies. As are the articles re 97% of our DNA being considered as useless junk - and scientists asking the question 'although we know that is has a use we just don't understand what yet for'. It's all on You-tube for everyone to discover. Hmmm worth my considering. Blessings. "Be kinder to others because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." Unknown

Myra
4th May 2010, 02:30
As someone who has been in the process of waking up for awhile now, I've realized that most of what I've learned since childhood are ancient lies. So lately I really don't trust any one Guru (although many of them sure make sense) or even people that claim they know the way, because how does anyone really know for sure anyway??? :confused: Unless you've talked to some ET's or well you know...

Because so much has been hidden and rewritten for control over the human race, and everyone has their own personal experiences that may not quite be the same as others. But that does not mean I am closed minded, I am only searching for the truth and still searching (AND already coming close I hope)

Since I am still somewhat skeptical I do lean towards Science/Physics (Even though lots of that is messed with as well, I'm sure)

SO with the PTB rewriting, hiding, and adulterating ancient scripts, this has come to my mind lately:

I believe that it's true that every so many years Planet X or the Dwarf Star and/or Comet passes close enough to our Earth to cause a major disruption
or MAGNETIC POLE REVERSAL.

So at the worst scenario what would happen to us when the Earth stops rotating for 3 days and the Poles switch?
What happens to the Earth's magnetism and GRAVITY???

Is this when human beings float up into the air? The Rapture? "Death has no sting"? Ascension?

LOL :laugh:

Is this one reason why they are so frantically building their Underground Bunkers so they won't fly off into Space hoping the rest of us will sit around the campfire singing Kumbya? :secret:

I am not meaning to offend anyone's beliefs, it's just a legitimate thought! I am thinking that they know something we don't!

debzqld
4th May 2010, 03:37
lol Myra - nicely put - and yes there are those who believe that if they lock themselves into underground bunkers that they will simply roll with the planet (inside their padded walls) I would assume while all the rest of us just float (or should I say - get blasted) off into space (somewhere). Interesting stuff isn't it. Cheers