PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye for now, but not forever

The One
5th April 2011, 08:41
It's been an amazing ride on the Avalon train, but this is my stop my last post for a while and i am going to get off for a bit. Some of you are aware that my partner is Ill and needs all my attention at the moment. I'll be logging on every now and then to see how things are. I would just like to personally thank you all for your continued contribution to this forum it would not be what it is today without you. It is truly amazing how so many people from all over the world have come together. I would also like to thank Bill personally for all the effort you have put in over the years you truly are a remarkable man and i take my hat off to you. Through your knowledge and the truth I myself have learnt a lot from you. Thank you

Goodbye for now, but not forever.
I'll be back soon and we'll be together.
I'm in your heart so you will never be alone.
I promise to you I will come back home

And remember lost time is never found again you and I will meet again, When we're least expecting it, One day in some far off place, I will recognize your face, I won't say goodbye my friend, for you and I will meet again

Love to you all always

The One

learninglight
5th April 2011, 12:18
All my best wishes to you
I don't know what your partners illness is but i sincerely hope all comes good for you both
You are in my thoughts

Much love

Lord Sidious
5th April 2011, 12:23
Best of luck to the both of you The One.
Sounds grammatically wrong, but you know what I mean.

Gaia
5th April 2011, 12:37
May your path be always just as happy that you showed us here with your presence and your words. With you in thought, there are those people you never forget, and you are The one.

Kindest regards

Gaia

John Parslow
5th April 2011, 12:44
Hello The One

I am very sorry to see you go, I have enjoyed your excellent posts - come back soon ...

All the very best to you. JP :cool:

Virilis
5th April 2011, 13:38
Your warmth, kindness & generosity of spirit will be sorely missed 'The One'. Thank you for all the contributions you've made to Project Avalon. May fortune always smile upon you :)

-B9SxSQPLq8

...for now. Hope to see you back on here soon :)

finally there!!!
5th April 2011, 15:03
best wishes man

love and respect