PDA

View Full Version : Avalon Recommended Reading?

Bo Atkinson
7th April 2011, 12:41
Is there an Avalon- recommended list of books available in pdf? Why PDFs? My Answer: As a hand laborer, i can convert PDFs to audio, fairly easily. Then the book is read to me (by software), on small mp3 player, (clipped to my blue collar, no less). Work proceeds, as most of my work needs little intellect. For interruptions, like working tools, it is easy to click pause. My little player charges it's battery through USB, in an hour, for use all day. It has it's own little loud speaker. (So those little ear buds won't diminish awarenesses or work agility).

This should allow continuing expansion of hearing comprehensive thoughts, of authors, researchers, etc... Without the side-tracking noise, which occurs, sometimes, in public free-for-alls. Mispronunciations and acronyms are not impossible to digest. While the main ideas do get through. For those of us with continued physical activities. I'm otherwise thankful for all the interview mp3s and many links.

Google seems to list some "free PDF book libraries". I like this concept as free libraries have a strong cultural basis. However, is there some sort of abuse deserving my appreciation here? Copyrights come to mind, but a judgement upon free-listening would seem to prove legal. Likely just one listening through a whole book, (perhaps followed by a visual scan of diagrams, images, etc...) In case the listener just borrows access to said book, for a short period, thereafter not to possess it like property or a license. As things stand in our world today, mere laborers cannot afford buying several such books, each week. The fact is, several whole books can be heard, in one week's time. Rather than incite slave-rebellions. I would expect this gives mere laboring a silver lining. Actually, manual labor provides important exercise, especially heavy workouts for gardening or construction labor.

I loved listening to some Zecharia Sitchin PDFs and learn what so many were referring to. I'm now finding other POVs relating to those amazing archeological interpretations (with that level of academic popularity). What would interest me, at this point in time, would be some serious discussion of who or what-above-personalities actually controls the system of incarnating souls. A little beyond the so called manipulators of religion formations. Connecting with discussion of the mechanisms relating to the so called 'densities' (as in 2d, 3d, 4d, 5d, etc..) Some of physics today, seems to claim replicable-experiments relating to some of this, (but where is the more comprehensive peer-discussion of this). Perhaps some Avalonian perspective could resonate.