PDA

View Full Version : United People - Dock their pay

Chicodoodoo
8th April 2011, 19:11
Dock their pay.

We are brainwashed to do anything for money. We are deceived into thinking we control our government. These concepts are weapons used to subjugate us. Why don’t we turn the tables and use them as weapons to subjugate them?

For a job poorly done, why don’t we propose that all federal employees, ALL OF THEM, without exception, have their pay reduced 10% every year? Yes, 10% every year until the Federal Reserve is abolished, inflation is halted, and the entire federal budget is balanced. That ought to give government employees some incentive to get it done!

A pay cut immediately eases the financial pressure on the United States government at a time when it is scrambling to avoid a shutdown because of financial insolvency. This is not the first time the government has run out of money. It won’t be the last either, unless we take the reins and regain control.

If we hit them in the pocketbook, maybe they will start doing their job. Federal judges can start upholding the Constitution instead of undermining it. Congress can start passing good laws and repealing bad ones. The Executive branch can start leading the turn-around effort instead of leading us into destruction. The military can start applying pressure to the public servants that are supposed to serve us all. The teachers can start teaching how the Federal Reserve has plundered and destroyed the wealth of the nation, and why it must be dismantled.

If the people of the United States cannot get the law changed to dock federal pay by 10% per year, it will expose the illusion that Americans control their own government. It will be clear that this is not a democratic republic, that we are not free, and that there is no justice in the land. It will be clear that we are run by criminals. Once the illusion is exposed, all the world will see our shared predicament. Then, perhaps, we can unite and organize to take more necessary measures.

Odah
8th April 2011, 19:18
don't worry soon enough there won't be any money to pay the federal workers. the house of card is bound to come down.. thankfully it is being put off and put off.. and there are things growing into place you might not be aware of as yet. that will replace what we have now .

But things are going to get really bad.. we should wake up every day and be thannkfull it hasn't happened yet.

Chicodoodoo
8th April 2011, 19:50
and there are things growing into place you might not be aware of as yet. that will replace what we have now.

I wonder if the same argument was made in 1913, when the "thing growing into place" was the privately-owned, for-profit central bank now known as the Federal Reserve, the very con-game that has brought us to economic ruin.

Calz
8th April 2011, 19:58
and there are things growing into place you might not be aware of as yet. that will replace what we have now.

I wonder if the same argument was made in 1913, when the "thing growing into place" was the privately-owned, for-profit central bank now known as the Federal Reserve, the very con-game that has brought us to economic ruin.

I think it is quite clear that "the system" needs to go.

Depending on your spiritual vantage point of what exactly is going on ... that could be read in different and wildly converging ways.

I don't have a ticket for the nearest DUMB (deep underground military base) but I sure have a front row ticket up top.

:pop2:

Odah
8th April 2011, 21:02
I don't think it really matters how we got to the point of collapse.. we are at now.. man made system always end up collapsing. Tough times are ahead that is the only thing we can be quite sure of.. it is a matter of when they start getting tough ..granted they probably have started. There is just no saveing the system we have.

Chicodoodoo
8th April 2011, 21:43
I don't think it really matters how we got to the point of collapse.

I have an entirely different perspective on this, one that comes from a lifetime of repairing things. In my experience, it almost always matters how the point of failure came about, because that helps determine the selection of the optimum solution. Obviously, you shouldn't choose a solution that has within it the same inherent failure just waiting to happen. Understanding how the problem came about allows one to better judge the potential for success of the proposed fix. It does make a difference, and it does matter. We even have words of wisdom to that effect, such as "Those that do not know history are doomed to repeat it." Repairing something without understanding how it works and why it failed is practically guaranteed to be a repetitive job.

Humble Janitor
9th April 2011, 01:42
I don't understand why you are attacking federal workers?

Keep in mind, some of these federal workers are custodians and support workers. Do you propose docking their pay too and why?

You should be angry at the Senators and other representatives.

I just love it when working people are attacked by people who haven't fully fleshed out their thoughts.

Are you just jealous because YOU don't have a federal job?

Chicodoodoo
9th April 2011, 02:58

I wouldn't work for the federal government at any salary, so no, I'm not jealous.

I am not attacking federal workers. I am proposing a solution to the quandary our nation is in. The government, made up of federal employees, is out of control. Federal workers are already paid more for the same work than non-government employees. They are ultimately responsible for the functioning of the government, which has been malfunctioning for a long time. Why shouldn’t they have their pay docked for poor performance? Does it make sense to continue rewarding them for contributing to the destruction of our country?

Odah
9th April 2011, 03:48
cutting federal workers pay will not do anything to save the system at this point .in 4 years if there is no end game the government will only tak in enough money to pay the interest on the debt. there will be a great shedding of state,federal, and local jobs soon enough. I doubt anyone can take an honest look at what is going on and not enertain the though. the thought that things collapsing now at this point was planned.

That is why i say it doesn't matter how we got to this point . This has been set up to fall down now. I really can't blame obama's spending or the overpaid federal workers. it is part of the plan.

Lord Sidious
9th April 2011, 04:06
I don't understand why you are attacking federal workers?

Keep in mind, some of these federal workers are custodians and support workers. Do you propose docking their pay too and why?

You should be angry at the Senators and other representatives.

I just love it when working people are attacked by people who haven't fully fleshed out their thoughts.

So much for attack the message and not the poster.
It seems that federal workers are close to your heart.
Are all federal workers worth their pay?
Are they all doing a good job?
If not, why do you defend them?
See why you should attack someones message and not them?

Chicodoodoo
9th April 2011, 04:48
This has been set up to fall down now. I really can't blame obama's spending or the overpaid federal workers. it is part of the plan.

Yes, I agree, it is their plan. It will work, too, unless they lose our cooperation. Federal workers cooperate because they are paid to do so. If we change the rules of the game, we could change the outcome of the plan. Since humans will do anything for money (or to avoid losing money), a little "encouragement" to turn things around could have the desired effect.

Dennis Jonathan
9th April 2011, 04:51
in 4 years if there is no end game the government will only tak in enough money to pay the interest on the debt. .

This would've been true if you posted it a decade ago.

I'm afraid we're long past that point, hence all the foreign debt we've accumulated.

What happens to a nation that owes more in interest than it takes in every year, and bleeds trillions of dollars into black programs?

It invades the middle east of course!

Want to buy some slightly used/like new democracy? For sale by owner, $30 trillion in oil asking price, willing to negotiate.

Humble Janitor
9th April 2011, 13:29

I wouldn't work for the federal government at any salary, so no, I'm not jealous.

I am not attacking federal workers. I am proposing a solution to the quandary our nation is in. The government, made up of federal employees, is out of control. Federal workers are already paid more for the same work than non-government employees. They are ultimately responsible for the functioning of the government, which has been malfunctioning for a long time. Why shouldn’t they have their pay docked for poor performance? Does it make sense to continue rewarding them for contributing to the destruction of our country?

Easier to target the wealthy 1%. More money to be had there.

Calz
9th April 2011, 13:48
I expect the ones towards "the top" get much more money from "other sources" than their pay and those are the ones most responsible for the treasonous implosion from within. :tsk:

Odah
9th April 2011, 14:31
There is no turning this around or saving the system. That is just the way things are. you can cut federal workers pay in half and tax every dollar people make over 50k and the country will still collapse in a few years. these problems have been pushed off until now for a hundred years. it is to late to fix.

The debt built up around the world in many cases has been the power structure building their black project and underground bases to survive whatever they think is going to happen over the next 10 years. or to live through wars designed to kill many of us off.

Cutting federal worker pay now doesn't do any good. it is kinda like going on a diet and eating only salads when you already have 80% blockage in all your arteries. actually it isn't even going on a diet .. it is just adding salad to what you normally do and making it look like your making a change.

The system is going to collapse.. it is surprising it has lasted this long.. but if it last another year or two we will be lucky..

Rocky_Shorz
9th April 2011, 14:34
any word coming out of the Bretton Woods meeting yet?

Chicodoodoo
9th April 2011, 16:11
Easier to target the wealthy 1%. More money to be had there.

It’s not about making money. It’s about using money to change people’s behavior. We need the people on the inside, the federal workers, to be working for our best interests, not the interests of the sociopathic controllers.

I expect the ones towards "the top" get much more money from "other sources" than their pay and those are the ones most responsible for the treasonous implosion from within. :tsk:

Absolutely, this is true. Docking their pay will have no effect since they are paid under the table. But the vast majority of federal workers that carry out the orders from the top are the real targets of this plan, and they are not paid under the table. They are the muscle controlled by the brains. The money is the nervous system that connects the two. If we interfere with that connection, the muscles would have some incentive to change the work they are doing.

There is no turning this around or saving the system. That is just the way things are.

Cutting federal worker pay now doesn't do any good.

Closing your mind to solutions does not imply that there are no solutions. There are lots of solutions. Yes, the current money con-game is going to collapse, but that doesn’t mean we should continue to allow ourselves to be victimized. We can either manage the problem to our advantage, or we can give up and let the criminals manage the problem to our disadvantage. They are collapsing the current con-game in order to replace it with a new con-game. I, for one, don’t want a new con-game. I want the con-artists behind bars and a new, sustainable economic system that benefits the common good.

any word coming out of the Bretton Woods meeting yet?

This is nothing more than the foxes guarding the hen house. Allowing the con-artists to create the new con-game is not the solution.

Odah
9th April 2011, 16:46
They are planning to collapse the system then hide in the holes they have spent their trillions of dollar in imaginary money building.. while we stay up here and figure stuff out. the society that is falling apart is the box they put us in.. Well they are hiding in their hole and true human nature evolves. We can build a new world and happily let them hide in their holes for the next thousand years because if they come up we won't be able to be controlled again .

Behidn the system we have spiritual growth that scares the hell out of them. but they think it is too late and they have won. The longer it is before they collapse the system.. the more growth there is and the more it accelerate. yes we have hard times ahead as we change over.. but the pain is part of the change. Again i am not giving up .But there is nothing we can do to save the sytem that runs the world now.. nor do we want to.

We can only place ourselve in a state where we can help others remember who and what they are. and put humanity in a state we can't be controlled again.

So i say the Federal workers are not the problem .Let them play their game until the end hits and their world collapses around them.

Chicodoodoo
9th April 2011, 22:25
But there is nothing we can do to save the system that runs the world now.. nor do we want to.

I don’t completely disagree with you, Odah. I realize the federal workers are not the root problem. Nor is the United States government or the New World Order. All are critical components of the problem, however. The “Dock Their Pay” plan is for those people that need an “action idea” to try to restore the United States government and confound the NWO.

The root problem appears to be the organized sociopaths that run the world using money, deception, and control of information. The compliment to that root problem is that the non-sociopaths are completely unorganized, do practically anything for money, refuse to believe they are deceived, and have no access to critical information. United People is an attempt to address the root problem by getting the people to unite and organize. Of course, it’s an uphill battle, since so many people are busy doing practically anything for money, are unaware that they are being deceived, and don’t have the information they need to “wake up” to their predicament.

The sociopaths have thought this thing through quite well. One thing is for sure – if we do nothing, their plan will succeed pretty much as they expect, and the new system they have planned will be much worse for the people (maybe even fatal). It won’t be long before it reaches the point where resistance will be futile. If we want future generations to have a future, we had better act while we still can.