PDA

View Full Version : Earth as a school room, karma versus the philosophy of the matrix and illusion.

Tuza
10th April 2011, 01:31
Last night I viewed the Bob Dean 2011 interview with Bill and Kerry.

I really like Bob Dean so I do try to catch up with his interviews. I know the whole philosophy of earth as a school to learn our lessons, karma and reincarnation and what level you might attain when passing from one's current incarnation.

When Bob mentioned that the earth was an illusion and in fact a lot like the Matrix films as well as probably a program I was not surprised as my mind was throwing around the same concepts the previous week to viewing his interview.

The thing is I have a question to everyone here. If earth is a planet where we go to learn lessons, go through karmic cycles etc, etc, you know what I mean then how does that all tie in with the planet being an illusion, matrix, a program where we just come in to play a part and then return to whence we came.

Am I explaining myself properly. If I am not please let me know.

Odah
10th April 2011, 02:25
the earth right now is one of the most backwards .. steeped in darkness and lack ..place in the universe.. It takes a very strong sould to live one lifetime as a human . When the options are to live in other cultures far more advance and at peace. There are lessogn to be learned from the limits lack and the darkness.. that are hard to grasp ..

I can only explain it like this . If you can wake up here on this earth remember who you are and fine enlightment or as close to it as you can get. When the world at this point is built to prevent you from doing that. so yes there are lessons here. Especially if we are liveing through a time where we come out of that darkness as a race and move into the light.. Living through a process that doesn't happen all that often .

Chicodoodoo
10th April 2011, 02:30
When Bob mentioned that the earth was an illusion and in fact a lot like the Matrix films as well as probably a program I was not surprised

Do you want to know what IT is?

How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?

How would you know if the answer given to your question is true or not?

All I can tell you is what I know, and that is.... I don't know.

Odah
10th April 2011, 02:32
I often wonder if what is happening now is such a unique story in the history of the cosmos.. that we are really an alien who is logging into a very advanced game where we live through this time and play our part.. and we can experience a lifespan here .. then log out at some point and have it only really be a few hours of time and we go on with our lives somewhere else ..

Mad Hatter
10th April 2011, 07:42
Left nueron scratches head... right neuron scratches head... Mr spangly steps up to the plate and combines a very loud 'what' with a really big 'if'...:eek:

Wot if, as co-creators, every idea anybody ever thought actually did manifest? One possible way this could be accomodated would be an infinite number of co-existing universes, a very complex matrix indeed!! Despite, metaphorically, swallowing every 'red pill' I can lay my hands on I still haven't worked out how to find the one I really like let alone get there. :(

I sometimes wonder if the one I'm in is actually the universes insane asylum cause I was a really naughty boy sometime somewhere else...:o Then again others have suggested this is THE skool of hard knocks in which case I'm really looking forward to graduating!! :cool:

Still again I don't even know what I don't know so who knows...

Suddenly left neuron seizes control back from Mr spangly quietly encouraging Mad Hatter to retire to the sideline.

Mu2143
10th April 2011, 08:28
Looked at this way this hologram is running almost with out spiritual light on a slow vibrational speed making it possible for a computer program to work. how does it work simple by inputting information within your brain which is a computer + a demonic spirit controlling that data by making you feel it is true, so you co-create that reality.
Which is why they call it mind control, because you create the lie without knowing it being created by an other. That why Bob Dean calls it a illusion! plain simple

The demonic entity is simply making you belief what your seeying with your own eyes, so you have the experience of duality.

Lily de Cuir
10th April 2011, 10:23
When Bob mentioned that the earth was an illusion and in fact a lot like the Matrix films as well as probably a program I was not surprised

Do you want to know what IT is?

How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?

How would you know if the answer given to your question is true or not?

All I can tell you is what I know, and that is.... I don't know.

Hi Tuza and all,

I watched Mr Dean this afternoon also. Such an amazing man. I really felt his soul in that interview and I've watched and/or listened to them all.

Chicodoodoo, your comment reminds me of when I attended some Jung lectures many moons ago - the question was, what is real? The dreamworld where you go to sleep? (seems pretty real when you're dreaming unless you can lucid dream), or the real day to day life we call reality? What is real? They both seem real at the time.

Life here on this planet and wild and wacky.

Cheers,
Lily

Chicodoodoo
10th April 2011, 20:37
Chicodoodoo, your comment reminds me of when I attended some Jung lectures many moons ago - the question was, what is real? The dreamworld where you go to sleep? (seems pretty real when you're dreaming unless you can lucid dream), or the real day to day life we call reality? What is real? They both seem real at the time.

The first two lines of my post were, of course, from the movie "Matrix". Just like in the movie, we construct our entire world in our minds based on input from the five senses, which are extremely limited. For instance, the visual elements in our eyes can only "see" a tiny, tiny fraction of the electromagnetic spectrum. We are blind to over 99% of electromagnetic energy. Given that most of the world cannot be detected by our five senses, and the model of the world that we construct in our minds is the product of the most meager scraps of information, how can our world models be anywhere near accurate?

RedeZra
10th April 2011, 23:36
If earth is a planet where we go to learn lessons, go through karmic cycles etc, etc, you know what I mean then how does that all tie in with the planet being an illusion, matrix, a program where we just come in to play a part and then return to whence we came.

the universe is a projection of Consciousness

not ordinary consciousness but Infinite consciousness

this Infinite consciousness Is As It Is

before Realization the universe is real with rules and regulations

after Realization it is also real with rules and regulations

for those that are left behind in illusion

it is only an illusion after a direct experience of Realization

until then and also after that it is to be revered and treated as real

talking about Realization is not enough to wake from illusion

abiding spiritual rules and regulations is the sure safest way to Realization

this Infinite consciousness knows us better than ourselves

as It is Omnipresent Omnipotent and Omniscient

It is God ; )

kikitom
11th April 2011, 00:24
I'm new on this forum, really don't reply much as I would rather read, but this subject has been very interesting to me as well as somewhat disturbing for if we knew the answers, we would make strides as the human species.

Please read An Alien Interiew --- It says that earth is not a school, it is a prison.
The humans have been lied to and made to believe this because the truth would result in radical change. If earth were a school, then we would build upon previous lessons as you would do if you went to a "real" school. For example, you must learn lessons in the first grade, before going to the second, and continue this progression until you have reached the 12th grade in order to graduate. In earth school, we continue repeating first grade, because we can't remember....This reincarnation and karma thing does not make any sense to me - I am sorry - I do not buy it!
We really need to look into this very seriously. I truly believe that we have been sold a bill of goods. The only thing I learned from earth school is that I do not want to come back. Man is still in ignorance, still killing each other and the planet...nothing has changed. And the reason it has not changed is that we continue to be manipulated and lied to, but I cannot blame all this on the ptb, as we all have bought into the perpetual lies. Until humans wake up to the fact that we are nothing but slaves and no, that reincarnation is a means to keep us in prison (erasing memories so that we perpetuate the lies) I for one do not want to come back, again and again and again and again to continue to repeat the same mistakes again and again......I think you catch my drift...

NO my friends, not a school...a prison. But, I believe we could break out of prison if we really care to learn the truth and make the necessary changes. But for a lot of people, that simply would require too much effort. :boink:

RedeZra
11th April 2011, 00:39
NO my friends, not a school...a prison. But, I believe we could break out of prison if we really care to learn the truth and make the necessary changes. But for a lot of people, that simply would require too much effort. :boink:

what's the difference between a modern school and a prison lol

there is a more refined realm which is the natural home of our refined bodies

so it's only natural that this physical existence feels coarse and limiting

there is hope though and a way out ; )

andrewgreen
11th April 2011, 01:38
I think its about evolution on a universal scale and when we decide to come here its about helping the cause.

Chicodoodoo
11th April 2011, 02:35
Please read An Alien Interiew --- It says that earth is not a school, it is a prison.

Can you provide a link to "An Alien Interview"? I can't find any info on it.

I am reminded of something I read in a Sylvia Browne book (the fact that I would read a Sylvia Browne book is an interesting story in itself). Here, Sylvia is talking about her "spirit guide" Francine ("imaginary friend" seems like a better description to me):

"Francine continually tells me that life on this planet is the toughest test there is. Only entities with courage and perseverance choose to incarnate on Earth because it is, as I like to call it, the insane asylum of the universe. It's the ultimate post-graduate school, where you get your 'Ph.D. in soul evolvement.' To show you how tough it is, a large part of creation won't even come near this place, let alone incarnate on it. (I've personally incarnated on this planet 54 times, and I've decided that I'm either stupid or a glutton for punishment.)"

I'm kind of wondering if Sylvia might be right about being a little dull, but I think I could get along just fine with Francine!

kikitom
11th April 2011, 23:17
Chicodoodoo,
You can find information on An Alien Interview by clicking www.alieninterview.org/blog

Scroll down and look on the right hand side: you could download pdf file for $5.00 or just scroll further down to the categories section: here you could read pages from the book for free, organized by category. Also, if you look towards the center bottom of page, you'll find other links, videos, interviews, etc. The first numbered topic, What Do The transcripts Tell Us About Our Situation on Earth is a good
place to start.

It is my opinion that out of all the different things I've read ( and I have read quite a bit) this is the only explanation that just makes sense. All of the other explanations smell of new age mumbo jumbo. I believe this is the ultimate matrix: a prison in which we believe is good to continue to come back to because of lessons to be learned....Oh, and you must be careful of channeled messages because they all say the same thing: Lessons...we are here for lessons.....It reminds me of our rotten politicians pushing their "lies" for the sake of the "children". No one will question the realiity of our situation if we are here for "lessons". We will just be expected to tolerate evil and yes, even welcome it, for without it we wouldn't learn LESSONS. It's funny, eons of lessons and not a damn thing to show for it. At this rate we will be here until eternity because we never learn the lessons we continually come here to learn. Am I the only one who finds this utterly absurd??? Must be me....

I hope you are able to find the information - it is a facinating read!

bilko
11th April 2011, 23:37
Last night I viewed the Bob Dean 2011 interview with Bill and Kerry.

I really like Bob Dean so I do try to catch up with his interviews. I know the whole philosophy of earth as a school to learn our lessons, karma and reincarnation and what level you might attain when passing from one's current incarnation.

When Bob mentioned that the earth was an illusion and in fact a lot like the Matrix films as well as probably a program I was not surprised as my mind was throwing around the same concepts the previous week to viewing his interview.

The thing is I have a question to everyone here. If earth is a planet where we go to learn lessons, go through karmic cycles etc, etc, you know what I mean then how does that all tie in with the planet being an illusion, matrix, a program where we just come in to play a part and then return to whence we came.

Am I explaining myself properly. If I am not please let me know.

So glad you asked this question.
i was just starring at the new posts here thinking " What are we doing here?"
I a starting to wonder if this is all bulls**t.
Maybe i should start moving on and actually living my life whatever it is.
I know i will be stuck at this signpost for a while as this i feel is one of the last outposts of the questioned world.

Sick and tired of all the non fulfilled prophesy, the ego and argument.
I get the feeling we are ants and our alien brothers are just beetles .
Maybe we should just let be and let god.
Hmmm.
Whatever.